The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Cult (Part Two)

Oxford in autumn would be enough to raise anyone’s spirits. Crisp winds and golden fallen leaves showed the ancient city at its best.

Sanjay, though, needed no external stimulation to bring a smile to his face. His physical conquest of his Christian room-mate Tom and the rough, rapid fucking he had given him would keep him happy for days.

As he wandered through the quad of the mediaeval college where he and Tom were students he could feel his half hard cock brushing against his loose denims. It was all Sanjay could do to resist the temptation to find somewhere secluded and wank himself to frenzy over the memory of the previous nights’ events.

This morning, though, Sanjay had work to do. While his victim slept a drugged, dreamless sleep the young Indian prepared the next step in the path that would lead Tom to a new god. Ironically it was a prominent Christian who would act as his tool in destroying the young mans faith.

Sanjay had first had the idea as he and Tom had walked to Church the previous evening. While Sanjay thought lustful thought about his friends body Tom had twittered on about the American preacher they were to listen to.

Tom had talked at length about the holiness and dedication of the Reverend Paul Holster the third and of how the pastor had brought hundreds to Jesus through his inspired preaching.

Indeed, Tom told Sanjay, it was one of the Reverend Holsters sermons that had persuaded him to seek a religious vocation and he looked on the American as his personal spiritual guide.

Sanjay knew that to destroy the Reverend Holsters reputation in Toms eyes would go a long way to destroying his faith in Jesus.

As Sanjay approached the Chapel where he hoped to find the American evangelist, in the room the young men shared Tom was slowly waking from his long sleep.

As his eyes fluttered open the young Christian felt a wave of horror wash over him but the feeling and the memory of what had caused it passed in an instant. Tom felt strange though, his thoughts were muddled and he felt almost as if his body was not quite his own.

Instead of rising from bed, without thinking as he normally would Tom found himself having to give conscious orders to his arms and legs in order to reach a seated position on the side of the side of his bed. It was only when he achieved that position that Tom felt a huge shock. He suddenly realised that he was stark naked!

Tom had rationalised his fear of nudity as being proper religious modesty. In fact he was paranoid about other people seeing him naked…in particular of them seeing the organs he modestly though of as his “private parts”.

Toms’ first reaction on discovering his state was to pull a sheet across his body and look desperately around the room to ensure that neither Sanjay nor anyone else was present to see him in such an immodest state.

The feeling of relief at realising the room was empty lasted only slightly longer than the wave of horror that had washed over him a few seconds before.

How had he ended is such a state? Had Sanjay seen his body? Had the Indian removed his clothes? What HAD happened last night?

The seemingly un-answerable questions repeated themselves endlessly in the young mans mind. Yet however hard he tried Tom could remember nothing of events after leaving the Reverend Holsters service.

Rising gingerly from the bed and holding the sheet around his waist to preserve his modesty Tom looked around the room seeking some clue as to what had happened.

All appeared as normal except that on Sanjays bed there lay a slim green leather-bound volume. Tom didn’t recall having seen the book before and while normally he respected his room-mates privacy and possessions he saw little harm in taking a closer look.

While one hand clutched the sheet to his waist he used the other to pick the book up. On its cover were some Sanskrit words embossed in gold. Below them in smaller lettering were the English words “Thoughts of the Guru Ashol Fein”.

The book was obviously religious and Tom wondered whether it had played some part in the events that had left him in such a strange state.

Tom sat carefully on the edge of Sanjays bed and after ensuring the sheet would not slip away to reveal his body he took the book in both hands and carefully opened the first page.

The title page echoed the words on the cover but also contained another line of words written phonetically in English “Tam ord ashol fein”. He had no idea what the words meant although they seemed strangely familiar.

Toms eyes moved to the page opposite which was taken up by a grainy black and white photograph. Like the words the face in the photograph was oddly familiar. It showed an elderly man with a long unkempt beard smiling mysteriously at the camera.

Tom stared at the photograph. “The man has a beautiful smile” he thought and he brought the book closer to his face so that he could see it more clearly.

As the young man stared at the picture he scarcely noticed the raging erection that had taken hold of his cock. The sheet fell away from his body and for reasons he neither understood nor desired he began to mutter the words he saw printed before him “Tam ord ashol fein”

Tom repeated the phrase continually and after each repetition he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. With each breath the raging desire his body felt increased and his cock hardened even more- if that were possible.

With his eyes glazed Tom stood up and walked to his desk. Carefully he propped the book open in front of him and sat facing it all the while chanting he mantra that was enslaving him.

Tom had never masturbated in his life but now he felt his hand begin to explore his own body for the first time. Gently he rubbed his hairless chest and was stunned by the sensations he felt as his fingers brushed against his nipples. As one hand began to explore those feelings further with ever-harder twists and tugs the other dropped down his stomach.

He pushed his fingers through his golden pubic hair before running them gently up his engorged dick. He could stand it no longer. For the first time in his life he formed a tight fist around his cock and began to masturbate furiously.

All the while his eyes remained on the grainy photograph and his mantra continued though by now regular groans were interrupting his chanting.

While one hand continued pumping his cock the other had now left his chest to pleasure his arse. With the weight of his upper body pressing down first one, then two, then three fingers pushed inside his sphincter.

In his crazed brain it still wasn’t enough. His fingers could not give him the pleasure that had been awoken by Sanjays brown giant the previous night.

Although Toms mind was now little more than a wild circus of instincts, desires and dreams deep down he knew he had never felt as good before…but he needed more.

The hunger in Toms hole was the only thing that could have taken his eyes away from the Gurus picture. Desperately his cornflower blue eyes searched his desk for something that could fulfill his needs.

A few pencils and biros lay about and he thought briefly about trying to ram a computer mouse up his arse before his gaze fell on a silent presence in the far corner.

There stood the small statuette of Jesus that his father had given him on the day he left for college. As an evangelical Christian Tom didn’t believe in statues and idols but this had been in his family since Victorian days. It was a brass figurine of the Lord in a long flowing robe portrayed as victim before Pontius Pilate, his arms tied behind his back and his face a picture of grief.

Tom reached out and picked up the statuette. Slowly he drew it to his face and gently kissed its mouth. Holding this precious family heirloom and symbol of his religion could have given Tom a last chance to escape but the beast within him was, by now, too strong.

Slowly he slid the figurines head into his mouth, his tongue licking and covering it with spit. Soon he had three or four inches of it in his mouth and was pulling it back and forth as if he was getting a good face fuck.

He giggled and pulled the antique from his mouth. Pinning his eyes, once again on the Gurus picture Tom stood up and placed the statuette on the chair behind him.

Chanting his mantra Tom slowly lowered his body. First Jesus head, then his neck, chest and legs entered him. His families most treasured possession and the effigy of his religion was now nothing more than a dildo in Toms’ hole.

Sanjays’ visit to the Reverend Paul Holster the third had proved to be more successful and more profitable than the Indian could ever have dreamt.

The sort of mind-change Sanjay was attempting with Tom was difficult and time-consuming, manipulating someone for an hour or two was easy.

Sanjay had been planning to control the American evangelist and team him up with a seedy prostitute. His video of the event would be a powerful weapon in destroying Toms‘ faith.

He didn’t need to bother.

The church was empty when Sanjay entered, as was the office which the Reverend Paul had made his temporary home. On the desk was the Ministers lap top which the Gurus servant quickly began to tap.

The financial accounts revealed that the Reverend Paul Holster the third was a very rich man. His television preaching in the United States and on cable TV around the world brought in millions of dollars.

Of more interest to Sanjay were the video-recordings he found when he used his computer skills to dig deep into the lap-tops files. There he found recordings of the great preacher in sleazy sex-sessions.

The Reverends particular perversion seemed to involve being spanked by young blacks and it appeared that it little mattered whether the youngster carrying out the act was male or female

The Indian laughed. He knew that after he had confronted the Preacher all the money donated by fat, gullible Christians to his mission would end in the Gurus pockets but for now his priority was to use the evidence he had found to complete Toms conversion.

As Sanjay returned to his college with the laptop underneath his arm life seemed even better than it had when he left. As he approached Tom and his room he wondered what he might find.

There were two options really. Either his room-mate would still be asleep or he would have woken and would be quietly disoriented and dazed about what had happened.

What he saw was totally unexpected.

Tom was, by now, lying flat, face-down on the floor. The Jesus statue was deep inside his arse while his lips were kissing the Gurus picture. His white arse was humping up and down his dick pushing against the floor sliding through the pools of cum he had already produced.

Sanjay could not believe that the young Christian who had been so boring and so un-reachable for so long was actually so submissive and so open to suggestion.

He closed the door and crossed the room quietly although he doubted that the sound of a full herd of elephants would impinge on the consciousness of his rutting roommate.

Slowly Sanjay undressed until he stood naked above the head of the still humping Tom. Bending down he removed the book from Toms lips and carefully placed his right foot in its place.

The feeling of naked flesh against his face was sufficient to drive Tom into an even greater frenzy. With a roar he firmly grabbed Sanjay by the ankle and began to kiss lick and slaver over the Indians foot.

Unlike Tom, Sanjays mind was not befuddled by drugs or spells but the sheer erotic force of seeing and feeling the young blonde worshiping at his feet – and worshiping his feet hit him like a physical blow.

As Tom continued to lick and kiss his skin Sanjay sank into the hard chair that stood behind him and he slowly began to massage his swollen dick. He let his eyes travel down his room-mates body from the golden haired head frantically tonguing his feet, over the smooth muscular back and down to the white fleshy orbs of his arse still humping away at the floor.

Sanjay had noticed that something was protruding from Toms hole when he first entered the room but try as he might he couldn’t imagine what object the young Christian was using to pleasure himself.

Filled with curiosity as well as lust Sanjay bent down and gripped Toms shoulders pulling him up into a kneeling position. Toms greedy mouth was in front of his groin and in a flash the sex-crazed student was licking and sucking at the feast in front of him.

Pushing his head down onto his dick with one hand Sanjay reached behind Toms back with the other and grasped the object protruding from his arse. Slowly and gently he pulled it free from the tight hole and brought it towards his face to examine it.

Sanjay could barely contain his joy or his laughter when he saw the shit-stained Jesus statue.

“Here, my friend, I can give you something better than that” he said as he pushed Tom down on to all-fours.

Within seconds he was kneeling behind the student his massive dick once again pressing hard against the entrance of his hole. Only Toms spit was lubricating Sanjays cock but Tom was past feeling any pain and the Indian certainly felt no pity for him.

“Tell me what you want” the Indian asked only to find he had to repeat the request after eliciting little more than a long moan.

Eventually the words did somehow fight their way into Toms smashed mind and slowly as if trying to find words in a foreign language he managed to frame a reply.

“I want…. I need to be fucked” he eventually managed to splutter.

“Then you will be, my fine young thing” Sanjay replied as he pushed the entire length of his cock inside Toms body in one relentless thrust

“Now turn on to your back…without letting my dick slip out of you” the Indian ordered.

Tom struggled to obey but eventually succeeded in lying on his back his arse resting on the kneeling Indians thighs and his body still well and truly impaled.

Sanjay smiled as he watched Toms struggles and unquestioning obedience. He reached down and squeezed and twisted the young mans nipples while beginning to rhythmically fuck his arse.

“Tam ord ashol fein” Sanjay chanted, the ancient words matching the rhythm of his thrusts. “Tam ord ashol fein” echoed the whispering voice of young Tom as sweat poured from all the pores of his body.

Sanjay used his right hand to wank Toms dick as he pumped away. Sanjay could not believe how tight and hot Toms hole was. He knew that this was a worshipper deserving of his guru. He knew that Tom would be the gurus property but, for now, he was his.

Pumping harder and harder into Toms arse he picked up the Jesus statue. “Suck this” he ordered holding its head against the christians lips.

Tom licked greedily either unaware of the taste of his own shit or, possibly, enjoying it. Sanjay thrust the staue in and out of Toms mouth in pace with his own cock.

He thrust faster and faster and as on the previous night it took the two students only a short time to climax Sanjay shooting deep inside the white-boys guts and Toms cum arcing in the air before landing on his own face and the protruding legs of Jesus.

Sanjay sighed and rested for a few minutes. Then for the first time he spoke a new mantra. “Fein ashol ord tam” he whispered. The reversed mantra immediately sent Tom into a deep trance-like state.

The wild sexual frenzy had disappeared from his limp body and his eyes appeared vacant and empty.

Moving almost robotically he obeyed Sanjays instructions pulling away from his body, showering and dressing in the old-fashioned pajamas he slept in.

Lying on his bed he received his final orders from Sanjay.

“You will remember nothing of this tomorrow” Sanjay “You will remember the church service last night and praying some Sanskrit prayers. You will want to discuss those prayers with me. You will think you attended your lectures today.”

Sanjay turned away, meaning to leave Tom alone. Then the thought that he faced a day of endless religious discussions with Tom flashed across his mind…he couldn’t bear the thought of uninterrupted Jesus-crap-talk with nothing to distract him.

Smiling he took far more ecstasy and Viagra tablets than were sensible and laid them next to Toms bed. “Remember to take your vitamins tomorrow” he added to his previous instruction.

Sanjay smiled and quickly cleaned and tidied the room. He saved the Jesus statue till last. After wiping it clean with one of Toms t-shirts he held the statues lips against the head of his cock. “Kiss that fucker” Sanjay thought “some of us know what worship really involves.”