The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crystal Mountain

Synopsis: A crash… unearthly origins. The remains of a creature. Its discovery will change Greg forever.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

“Don’t go too far,” Helen called out as she watched Greg ascend the steep climb.

“Let the boy be,” Harry said to his wife as he rocked on his rocker, on the porch.

The cabin was small, quaint, out of the way.

Harry Coleman, his wife Helen, and their children Sandra, Gale, and Greg were having a ‘last hurrah’ before the two girls went back east, to school.

Greg was a senior in Cottonwood, CA. He and his dad had been this way before, hunting and fishing, and camping… but this was the first time for the entire family.

Sandra lay on a rug at her father’s feet, writing in her journal. Gale sat inside trying to tune the radio to a station that played her favourite artists… this year of 1978. And she wasn’t having much luck.

Greg climbed by himself this time. The previous night he claimed he’d seen a “comet his the ground”. No one believed him. There’d been no massive jolt, explosion or light display.

Greg knew what he’d seen.

Something happened to him.

Greg came back down to the cabin. He stopped. He could hear them all… their hearts beating… their… what was that smell?

He turned and went down to the creek.

His mom was there. The smell… the scent was stronger from her…

Helen filled a large bucket with fresh flowing water. She stood up.

“My God,” she jumped seeing her son right besides her “You gave me a fright…”

Her scent was overpowering.

She went to move past him and he took a step to the side to block her way.

“What are you up to?” she half-smiled, not yet annoyed by his antics.

She went to get past him and he took another step back to block her again.

“Now, look here…,” she said as her threshold of toleration had been reached.

“I can smell your cunt!” he said.

She looked at him in shock. He was almost drooling…

“Don’t use that filthy tone with me!” she said and she slapped him.

“Your cunt smells so nice…,” he said.

“Listen here!” she said.

He grabbed her wrist in flight, stopping a second beating.

He held her wrist, squeezing it.

“Let go!” she cried “You’re… you’re hurting me…”

“I want you so bad… mommy…,” he said as he cock now pressed out against his pants, leaving a large bulge.

“Honey, what are you doing?” she cried as she watched him open his fly and push out a huge turgid purple-veined rod….

“I want you so bad, mom!” he drooled.

“Let go of me!” she tried to exert her authority. “Now!”

He slapped her, knocking her to the ground.

She nursed her smarting cheek.

She now realised the danger she was in… “Please baby!” she whimpered.

He got down on his haunches, grabbed her ankles and opened her legs.

His cock-head had a bead of fluid glistening from the eye.

He drove up onto her, his cock thrusting straight through her slacks and panties and into her pussy.

His hand muffled her scream of pain.

“Oh, mom!” he gasped as he pushed in, spreading her open.

His mom’s pussy strained to fit his fitful thrusting cock.

“Oh, fuck!” he drooled… “You’re so tight…!”

And as he raped her her mind raced but… then a feeling of burning heat swelled inside her tortured twat. “Oh, God… Nooo!” she cried as she felt it coming at her like an express train.

Her back arched and she let out a long guttural animalistic cry of joy…

Her eyes widened.

She realised she’d just come…

“Oh, mom!” he grinned as he felt her pussy spasming… in fact her whole pelvis rippled with electric sparks of joy.

“I knew you’d want it!” he chucked.

“No, please….,” she pleaded in muffled tones…

“Say you want it…”

“No!”

He thrust into her

“Say it!”

“Oh, God! Yessssssss!” she cried and then he came in her. Her body arched so violently upwards she took his entire weight with her.

She had never come so hard and for so long.

She held him with caresses, kissing his ear as his cock emptied into her…

He chuckled as he drew out of her.

She realised what she’d just done… and she cried.

“Oh, mom!” he laughed “You were amazing!”

“What did you just do to me?” she rose up to sit facing him.

“Suck this!” he said

“You disgust…. Mmm-mmm-mmmm-mmm” she moaned as she started sucking his cock..

Her mind raced “What the fuck’s wrong with me?” she tortured herself in thought… “Why do I want this so bad?”

He grinned triumphantly and then… came again… only now she gurgled as she ate his jizz down…

“Oh, fuck mom!” he laughed as he came in her hungry mouth.

He walked away chuckling. She realised what she’d just done and she sat there sobbing for some time.

She returned to the cabin and climbed up into the loft to change and wipe herself down… She looked in the mirror and had a semblance of looking normal.

She went down stairs.

“Oh hi honey!” Harry said as he came in from the porch “I didn’t hear you come back from the creek…”

“Um… no,” she said “I didn’t want to disturb you…”

She climbed down from the loft—a ladder—wearing a fresh set of clothes. The others, she’d thrown out and was going to go back around, collect them and get rid of them.

“Hi, mom,” Greg smiled from his dad’s rocker.

She turned and glared at him… but at the same time her nipples hardened and she realised… she felt ashamed again that her body had betrayed her.

And then she noticed him staring down at Sandra. She knew what he was thinking about and… she shocked herself as a part of her felt… jealous?

She felt jealous her own son was gazing at Sandra’s ass.

So many conflicting thoughts… she gathered herself together and decided to continue her initial plan… and get rid of the clothes that betrayed her vile act…

He looked up at his mom and she sucked in a deep breath. She unbuttoned the top two buttons on her top and then… as he grinned like a maniac she came to her senses again…

She ran inside, as Harry was coming out. She climbed up to her loft.

“What the fuck are you doing?” she said to herself in the mirror…

And then, she found herself on the bed, fingering herself… thinking of … her son…

It was like an addiction.

“Hey, Sis?” Greg said to Sandra

“What is it loser?”

Harry came out and sat down. “Now, I don’t want to hear you two fighting…”

“I was just going to suggest that Sandra come see this funny animal I saw…”

“Oh, yeah?” she asked intrigued, rolling onto her side… she loved animals. She wanted to be a veterinarian…

“Yeah… it’s just up there past the large rock…”

“Yeah, I don’t know…”

“You want to go see it…,” he said…

“No… I…,”

“You really want to go see it…”

“Yeah, you’re right…,” she said as she suddenly felt the need to go look at it

“You two don’t be too long,” Harry called after his kids.

“Sure, Dad,” Greg said…

“So what kind of animal?”

“It’s a long purple veined monster…,” Greg said.

Sandra stopped “Is this some kind of joke?”

“No, it’s real… and… it’s got this amazing ‘venom’…”

“Venom?”

“Yeah…”

“Come on…,” he added

“No… I…”

“You want to come..,” he said grabbing her wrist.

“Hey let…,”

“You want to come…,”

“Yes…”

“And, it’s so hot…”

“Yes”

“So hot you want to take your top off…”

“My t…,”

“So hot…”

“Gosh, it’s so hot…,” she said as he let go of her wrist.

She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and drew it up over her head. “And the bra…,” he said “So hot…”

“Yes… so…,” she began as she reached round behind and unclipped her bra.

She let both fall and followed him up further along the path.

“Where’s Greg?” Helen asked her husband…

“He and Sandra just went up to see a strange animal…”

“Oh?” she said…

Before she realised it she began after them…

She found her daughter’s top and bra… and then… she broke into a trot…

There she found them…. Sandra crying, her mouth gagged by a powerful masculine hand…

She turned to look at her mom, her eyes pleading for help…

Helen found her hand going down her front… she began to finger her clit, buried in her thick brown bush… She gasped as she watched her son and daughter fuck…

And then… Sandra cried out and came.

Helen smiled as she saw Sandra succumb to that amazing cock…

She wondered if her own expression had been the same when she became her son’s slut…

He drew his hand off Sandra “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” she moaned with each thrust.

Helen tried not to think about it… but she found her fingers digging into her cunt… “Oh, fuckkkk!” she gasped biting her lips… Coming as she watched her son rape her daughter…. It was amazing…

Sandra cried out and came… her second orgasm before Greg released her from this exquisite torture and came in her.

“Oh, fuck me!” she gasped as she surrendered to her desires…

Helen rushed over, as she undressed. She straddled her daughter and pushed her now dripping pussy towards Sandra’s face. She wanted ‘in’ on this fun…

The three of them fucked for another twenty-minutes… Sandra at her mom out and then drilled her mom’s ass with her tongue till her brother’s cock pushed into that forbidden hole…

The sex was so amazing… that the three of them came laughing back down to the cabin, hand-in-hand giggling

“Oh fuck… I’m going to fart out more of your come!” Sandra gasped. She’d been sodomised as well…

“Hold in in!” Helen urged her daughter.

They laughed again.

They’d never felt so close.

“Are you going to rape Gale too?” Helen asked, “She should feel your power too!”

“Yeah, I want us all to be one happy family…”

“Oh, God!” Helen suddenly gasped as she felt a strange sensation in her loins.

She doubled over and almost vommited….

“What’s the matter, mom?” Sandra asked.

“I could have sworn this is morning sickness!” she gasped as she wiped her mouth…

She was right.

Already pregnant with her son’s fast developing child as she looked down her stomach appeared already bloated.

“Fuck, mom!” Sandra gasped

“What is it?” Greg asked

“She looks pregnant…”

“This can’t be?” Helen gasped

“You don’t want my child?”

“No, of course I do, Son… you know I love and obey you…”

“Then what is it?”

“We only just started… mating..,,” she said.

“Oh, fuck!” Sandra gasped as she felt a strange feeling too…

She belched out as she was on all fours…

“Fuckkk!” Greg gasped.

“You’ve impregnated us both, Son,” Helen smiled “You’re going to be a dad!” Sandra grinned as she rose up to her feet and patted the small bump

“Fuckkk!” Greg gasped again.

“You need to make Gale become one, as well…” Helen said “I… I don’t know what this power is you have… but… I know you need to mate again!”

“I… I feel it too…”

“And what about dad?” Sandra asked.

“What about him?” Greg asked

“I will do it…,” Helen said “I know what to add to his coffee… It won’t be a problem…”

“Good”, Sandra cheered. She wanted now only to serve Greg, her brother.

The three linked arms and headed on to the cabin.

Soon Gale would be added to his harem… and when they returned home… others too…

But where would this evil stop….?

The End