The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The crystal cave

Author’s note: I would like to point out that this is a sequel of sorts to my story “How Long Does a Trance Last?”. You may enjoy either one without having read the other, yet I do recommend that in order to get the most out of this you give the first part a quick read.

* * *

She settled back into the large swing chair, feeling the firm cushions press into her body, both welcoming and supporting her. Giving her something to hold on to. Ever since he had told her about his hypnosis kink she wasn’t too sure about what was real and what was not anymore. Except the pleasure, she thought with a fleeting grin. There was no denying that. There was no longer a single day she would not slip into a hazy trance for him. And stay there, often for hours on end. Open to his voice. His words. His will. Him.

She was simply too soft for him. No, no, no! On him! I’m too soft on him! Okay, admittedly, the time she was able to even remember what resistance meant in the face of his vibrating voice in her ears was… what? Days ago? Weeks? It couldn’t be months yet, could it? Face it, girl, she thought with a sight, “you’ll never know unless you ask him.” Which was bad. Because after she had lost their first bet she had gone and made a new one. A terrible one. Terribly tempting to lose. All she had to do to win was not acknowledge the distorting effect it had on her to be almost permanently entranced these days. Not show how much it messed with her inner clock if she came out of trance. Fuck, no! When I come out of… trance…

She didn’t know how much time had passed as a faint burning feeling in her eyes told her she hadn’t blinked in far too long. Staring transfixed at something in front of her. Whatever it was, it seemed to be gone now. She required another moment or two before she noticed a wet sensation on her fingers. She looked down herself and saw that her hand was busy hiding in her panties. Oh, sure, she’d loved to think it was surprising. But she couldn’t. He had made her addicted to masturbating as soon as she was in trance. That was a change she was sure he’d made. Solely because she could not possibly have gotten through live as anything other than a porn star had she had this sort of addiction before. Wait. Was that true? She frowned. Was it really true that you could not hide an addiction to masturbating yourself into a mindlessly obedient trance in any occupation other than a porn related one? No, before that, she shook her head in the faintest shadow of anger at herself, what I should be concerned about is if Master put that thought in my head. Or if it was my own.

Yes, that was indeed the question. Was it Master who made her think in such a blatantly sex obsessed way? Or was that a result of the free will she was claiming she wanted to regain? Only it was also exactly the kind of question she did not—ungh, her clit felt good!—want to think about. “I submit.” Even though she merely whispered, barely breathed the words, it worked like a charm. Her hand finally was hers to use again and she pulled it away from her sex. What should have been a triumph felt like defeat. She had to admit verbally that she was under his control to be free from his control. A devilish circle that kept her this foggy, this lust-drunk, this malleable for… Had she not wondered about how long exactly it was sometime earlier? She felt like she had, but she could not remember. Something drew her attention around as she was softly rocking back and forth in the swing chair, some carefree part deep in her guts fluttering in completely innocent excitement at the false sense of suspension. The air rushing by her did feel nice… Rushing by… as she was swaying back… and forth… back… yaaaaay… forth… ba…ck… f…

In her eyes it was seconds when some sound or maybe just the flickering shadow of a passing bird snapped her out of it. She rolled her head around, it already was too heavy to lift it, resting comfortably against the woven willow twigs behind, next to, all around her. Yet enough of her awareness had returned to notice she had a clear view of the clock on the wall. Her mind perhaps was to foggy to understand the various numbers on it, but the meaning of the bigger arm having moved to the opposite side of the circle still made its way to the forefront of her brain. Master will soon come to use me, she mused and felt her face melt into a warm smile all by itself. One could argue she had every reason to. When Master used her, it was about her. He made sure she was fed. He washed her body with more care and tenderness than she herself had ever applied. He combed her hair as he used her empty head and patient ears as receptacle for his worries of the day, knowing she was happy to just register the soft, flowing rhythm of his voice as she in her own mindless way cared for his soul. And then, finally, when she was all prettied up and satiated and he had told her all about his day, then he allowed her to pray to what defined her world nowadays. Him. His body. His muscles. His lips. His skin. His warmth. And lastly, and the most intently, his cock. She wanted to put an end to that, that much she remembered.

But why? Why do I want to change this? She recalled that something had made her look to the side… time ago. She had already given up saying how long. Thinking about the passing of time seemed so pointless when she could just measure it in Time with Master and Time in Trance. And more often than not even that was one and the same, wasn’t it? The fact she had to question this made her giggle. But the word ‘Trance’ in this train of thought was enough to make her try to look at the thing that drew her eyes before. Maybe it was another one of the hidden triggers Master had placed all over the apartment. He is sooooo nice to keep me from waking up with such tricks, she grinned and almost—just almost—it made her head cloud again. But this time at last her curiosity got the better of her. She wanted to know what it was he had placed there.

A black… box? It took her a blissfully long time to gather enough actual focus on it and recognize it as a MP3-player. Which meant sound. Which—There is no way it is anything but!—could only mean that he made a recording for her. Before she even really knew it, her fingers had slipped the ear plugs in and found the ‘play’—button. For a few seconds there was nothing, just the sound of empty static recorded by the microphone right before he began to talk. Then the sound of deep, regular breaths. Without thinking, she adopted the same slow and steady pace, breathed deeper and felt even the last shred of strength flow out of her.

“I’m so glad you’re here,” his voice rang in her ears, far too familiar to allow her anything but to sink halfway under already, “Here in this special place in your mind with me. A place of no thoughts. Of no will. Of no agenda. A place only to relax and listen to my words. A place to become even more open to me. Even more easily hypnotized by me. That’s what you want. Say it for me now.” “That’s what I want.” More easily hypnotized… what I want… becoming more open… I want… “Very good, you’re doing great.” A pat on the head that could not possibly be there made her feel reassured and smoothed over even the last remnants of struggling. Master was in a sense a truly devious evil master mind to leave her with a trigger that made her feel so at ease, so safe, so cherished. The smallest of things had a huge impact on her, toying with her, and all he left her able of thinking was that the more I’m brainwashed by Master the better I feel. The more I’m brainwashed by Master the more I want to be brainwashed. The more I… She blinked, curious because she had missed part of the recording. It could not be much, but she was slightly sad she had tuned out his voice.

“Now, here in this special place in your mind there is something . There is a gateway leading even deeper. Deeper into your mind. Into a very special, magical place deep inside yourself. We’re going to pass through this gate now. Pass through it to reach your deepest place. The place where you are as open to me, as obedient to me as you can possibly be right now. A hidden cave, a place where all that you are, all that you feel, trickles together, runs together almost like crystal-clear, naturally filtered spring water. Maybe you can see the shimmering, unceasing rivulets of water run down the walls, pooling together in the center of the cave to form a large, perfectly clear and still lake . That lake is your innermost self. It is all that you are. Look how still it is. How unmoving. How calm. How perfectly, absolutely relaxed.” …perfectly… absolutely… relaxed… me…

“And all around the lake, scattered through this special place, this deepest place in your mind, you might have already noticed, or you might only just discover crystals of any size and shape, radiating warm, relaxing, welcoming, hypnotic lights. They are illuminating this place. They are what guides you here. They are evidence of my control over you and you love them for that.” Evidence… His control over me… love them. And she did. How could she not? “Yet these crystals are outside the water. They—and through them my control—might be a part of this place, of your deepest, innermost place. But they are not touching the water. They are not rooted in the very core of what defines you. And they were never meant to be, either. They are simply the evidence of how much you love being controlled by me. But nothing more. They were here in the cave even before you knew me and they would be here even if you ever stopped knowing me. Because they originally belong here. Belong to you. They just help you understand how much you love to be controlled by me. To be brainwashed by me. To belong to me. You find that is right, don’t you? Find yourself agreeing so easily.” Yes. Agreeing. Easy.

“But there is a part of this cave that is inside the water. Turn towards the lake and notice there is a small patch of solid ground in the middle. A patch of soil. Things can grow in soil, and thus things can grow in that spot. Right now it is empty. Empty like your mind. Empty like your thoughts. Empty like your head. That’s right.” Em…pty…

“I want something to fill that spot. Something to grow there. And you want that, too.” Please, fill it. Grow something. “I need you to go there. Do not worry. This lake and its water are you. They feel good on your skin as you wade into the water, they carry you safe. You hardly even need to enter it. It is a part of you and easily carries you to the empty spot. And now, with your help, I’m going to plant something here. We are going to plant a tree here. My tree. Notice me planting it in the soil here with your help. Notice how it takes root here. Just like this entire place is the deepest part of your mind. Just like the warm light radiating from the crystals is sign of how much you love the control I hold over you. Just like that, this tree is my control over you. My influence on your mind. On your thoughts. My presence in your head and heart.” She could feel it take root in her, feel him settle into her, become a fundamental part of herself. Now it was undeniable. I am under his control. It is a fixed part of me. The realization should have scared her. Or maybe make her feel nervous. But all she felt was a serene kind of tranquil acceptance. Just like… like the time they had been out in the woods, simply sitting there and breathing the fresh, slightly moist breeze as the sunlight flittered through the leaves, cascading down to the ground like an ethereal water fall. This is how her mind was meant to be, she languidly thought. A home for his control.

“And I want you to remember,” his voice resumed, “That just like no tree can grow if one took away water and light, this tree I just planted in your mind, my control which I planted in your mind, can only ever grow healthily as long as you welcome it in your mind. As long as you allow all that you are to gather here in this deepest place of yourself. And as long as you love my control the crystals in your deepest place radiate that warm glow, that welcoming light. If any of these ever change. If you come to truly dislike my control and the crystals stop shining. Or if you ever want to separate your mind from my control and the water that gathers all of you here in this deepest place of yourself ceases, then this tree will also wither. And thus would my control over you.” Something fluttered inside her at these words. She was just about to find out whether it was a good or a bad thing when he continued to speak and his words eased her back into humming, blissful relaxation. “But as long as it receives both of these. As long as you like the way being under my control makes you feel. As long as you feel safe letting everything you are, everything you feel gather here. As long as this is true this tree we planted will continue to grow higher and higher, stronger and stronger. My hold on you will become a strong, sturdy tree under which you can rest. Against which you can lean in troubled times. That will support and carry you. And to which you want to return again and again and again. And if that is true, you will find yourself saying automatically ‘I belong to you, Master’ and notice it be true.” “I belong to you, Master.” The words left her lips so easily she was not sure if maybe she just thought them. But she thought them for certain. In fact, they were the only thought in her mind. And she wanted it no other way as their echo kept reverberating in her brain. I belong… belong to Master… Belong… Maaaaasterrr.

“And when you find yourself completely in my control, my sweet, sweet little trance-doll, when you find yourself obviously desiring my control and accepting that we rooted it firmly in this deepest part of you, then you might notice that the crystals can shine in different colors depending on your mood. But that also means that one who can control you can control the color of the crystals. And just how the color changes with your mood, your mood also changes along with the color.” More changes? She perked up the tiniest fragment of a bit. I’m really nothing… but a toy for him. “I am now changing the color of those crystals. Feel me reach out through them through the roots of my hold on you. Feel them react to my will. Perhaps they are flickering in anticipation of my command for just an instant when I connect with them. Perhaps they seem to shine a little brighter, happy that I reach out to them. Reach out to your innermost feelings.” She felt as if her soul itself seemed to sparkle with light, brighter than ever as she was happy he was so gentle in reaching out to her.

“And perhaps you notice that only the crystals close to the tree started to react. And that is fine. We only just planted it. And it has yet to fully grow. But even then, those crystals close to it change. I want them to be a soft green right now, a vibrant, vivid green. See the color change, feel the warm, welcoming glow adopt the atmosphere of a deep, relaxing, soothing forest. ” It happened. She could feel it, could feel his words have that effect. She was already thinking of a forest anyhow and this fit so easily into it she could not have stopped feeling the change become true even if she’d wanted. Which she did not, too far into the bliss of knowing what happened was what he wanted. Too deep into the knowledge of being his to alter as he deemed fit. “And notice how as I can reach and change only a part of the crystals right now, the others notice the change in your mood, notice you feel so safe, so calm, so rested, so peaceful. And they now react to your mood. Because that is what they do, what they always did. And so even crystals I have not yet control over, even those this tree of my power is yet too small to reach, change. They change and become the same soothing, calming green as those I control, those I changed. I can make a change, however small, and all of you will follow it.” All of me… follows. She felt so at peace with that idea she stopped to think about it. It felt so much better to just sit and agree.

“And now that you have felt it be true. Now that you have experienced it. Now I can make any change I want to the color of these crystals. To your mood. To you. That’s right, is it not?” Yes… true… anything… “So if I want to change them to a relaxed, a deep and dreamy blue. A hypnotic blue. A hypnotized blue. Then they will change to that color. And will change how you feel, won’t they? They are already so good at changing if I want them to. Feel them change. Feel the color grow into a deep blue. A captivated blue. A hypnotized blue.” Deep… hyp…no…tized… blue. Something told her she would never be able to think about colors without thinking of him without thinking of dropping into trance without actually sinking down deeper and deeper. Her mind was spinning, spiraling, dropping, drifting in waves of blue. Some other part of her was simply happy and never wanted this to stop.

“And feeling even this change become true. Become reality. Become a part of you that I can control. And love that I can. In fact, love sounds good. Because you love being hypnotized by me, staying hypnotized by me. You do, don’t you?” Yes, she felt a dazed grin bloom on her face, looooooove… “That’s right. So let me change the color just one more time right now. Feel me reach out, and feel how I can reach more and more of the crystals each time. Feel the tree, the symbol of my power over you, grow more and more each time you allow me to take you to this place. Feel me reach out and change the color of the crystals once more. Feel them adopt a pink shine now. A lovely, fluffy pink. A happy, bubbly pink. A sexy pink. A horny pink. And feel that radiate all the way through you. Through all of your innermost, deepest place. And through all of you. Feel it fill you, your mind and body. Lovely. Fluffy. Happy. Bubbly. Sexy. Horny.” Lovely… fluffy.. happy… hornyyyyy… She was vaguely aware some part of her emphasized that last word over the rest, but if anything, that spurred her on. She couldn’t lie to herself, she loved feeling horny, only topped by being hypnotized into feeling horny. And if she couldn’t lie, why bother trying?

“Very good. And this was the last change I will make to the color of the crystals right now. Because I want you to stay exactly like this. For as long as I find it enjoyable. Do you understand?” Yes! Im going to stay this way… for as long as Master wants. He’ll change me… when he wants… so I can just stay… lovely… fluffy… happy… horny… for as long… as he wants. God, that made her hot. She noticed her hand was working on her pussy again. She was masturbating again. And this time, she realized, there was no longer any magic trigger word she could whisper to make it stop. To pretend she could have a will of her own in front of Master’s words. And all that made her feel was happy… horny! She was sporting an ear-splitting grin as the file stopped playing. She had no need to start it anew. Master had already said he wanted her to stay this way, why bother listening to something that was designed to make changes? The rocking motion of the swing chair was lulling her into a daze, but unlike before, even though she felt awareness dimming, narrowing down to only her feelings of subservience and aroused need, it was not numbing her, not actually stopping her from continuing what she did. She simply carried on pleasuring herself, even as her mind continued to sway and tumble into blissful pink nothingness. Just like the sparkly crystals in her innermost place. The crystals that were meant to support her and yet now existed solely to support and nurture Master’s influence on her. She giggled. This had to be the most wonderful thing ever happening to her. Of that she was convinced even as steps approached her. A shadow fell on her form as someone stepped close to her, but she was too deeply immersed in her task to care. Until she heard him talk. Him. Master. He was busy putting more things in her happy, fluffy, bubbly, horny slave brain.

“…nd awake! Coming back up, feeling wonderfully rested. Feeling happy. Feeling good and all yourself.” She blinked, her eyes by trained instinct homing in on his shy smile she so loved seeing. The smile he always had when he had messed with her head. Wobbly she tried to ask:”Wh… How long was I… ” He kindly pointed to the puddle she sat in. The shirt she had woken up in. The chair he had seated her in before leaving for six hours of work. “Long.” Long! The sound of the word, the notions it carried reverberated inside her, echoing as in a wide, large cave. Filled with crystals. She shuddered. Did he know she had listened to… Never mind. The ear plugs were still draped loosely around her neck. And she caught his eyes glinting at the sight. “I wonder, pet, if you still want to resist?” “Y-yes, of course I…” She probingly sensed inside herself. No. No, I don’t want to resist. I’m actually much happier like this. She noticed she had never actually stopped touching herself, even as he was talking to her. She didn’t want to stop. She was far too happy about being this horny. This manipulated. This controlled by him. He seemed to read her like an open book.

“You know that if you think the conditions of our bet aren’t sufficiently fair we could call it off anytime, right? Didn’t you say the other day how you thought I was just rigging the contest in my favor?” “Well, that’s only because you are! …Master.” She enjoyed how that last word rolled over her lips, filled with yet another, completely new and exciting notion of submission she had not thought was even possible. “Well?” He lowered himself to her eye level, gently running a finger along her cheek. “I wonder,” she heard him say as his touch sent tingling shivers through her nerves. “I wonder if maybe you have enough. If maybe you don’t want to continue anymore.” She wanted to yell ‘NO’, shake her head, anything at all. But then again there was his finger in her mouth and sucking it seemed so much easier. “Or if maybe you simply had enough of it from the start.” That… didn’t add up. Where they still talking about hypnosis? “If maybe—just maybe—trance was nothing but a welcome chance for you. To stop thinking.” Ohhhh! Yes! Yesyesyesyes! “And if maybe, you already find yourself anticipating just how wonderful it will be when one day you won’t ever think again. And only obey. And sink deeper for me with every word I put into your head. How wonderful it will be to be that deeply under my power.” Yes, please… And it was true. Deep down, she already knew this. One day, she really wouldn’t wake up anymore. Not with him jumping at every chance to condition her even further. One not too far off day all of her mind would end up being his creation.

She couldn’t wait.