The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Crunch Time

FRIDAY

Sam awoke with the morning sun on his face, a raging erection, and a deep sense of confusion.

He wasn’t in his dinky apartment, lying in his lumpy bed. No warm sheets covered his strapping frame, nor were there any sounds from his neighbors filtering through the paper-thin walls.

It was blessedly quiet, and he had apparently been sleeping seated upright on a surprisingly comfortable couch.

Blinking the golden light of dawn out of his eyes, Sam took in his surroundings and, after a few seconds of incomprehension, recognized where he was…

In the manager’s office of Chandler Accounting, on the visitor’s lounge where Sadie had ridden him to exhaustion the evening before.

The older woman had been insatiable and very demanding. The ruinous state of the furniture was a testament to that.

The heavy timber desk was shoved up against the large picture window through which the sunlight shone. Legal tomes and reference books were scattered about the floor like detritus after an earthquake. The expensive Indian rug was bunched up in one corner under the broken roller chair, and almost every surface bore some evidence of their rigorous coupling.

Drying puddles of their combined juices and dribbled lines of titty milk were everywhere. Sadie had ordered him to fuck her in ways the junior accountant had never imagined but tried his darndest to comply.

…covering her slim body face down on the carpet, pounding that sweet puss as she squeezed his thick shaft with her core muscles and twerked her shapely ass back into his thrusts.

…crushed up against the tall bookshelves, folded in half with her high-heeled boots stuck up around his ears and her ripe tits leaking milk down his front. His poor sweater vest was stained in liters of her creamy lactate that no amount of dry cleaning would completely remove.

Bent over the desk had been a very popular choice. Sam wasn’t sure why. Sadie was clearly a woman who relished control, and that particularly vulnerable position relinquished much of it. But her passionate cries and crotch-soaking climaxes seemed especially pronounced when he railed her gorgeously lean, busty figure on top of her workstation.

Perhaps it was because she never truly lost any control? Was his nympho boss getting off, secure in the knowledge that she was the ringleader of their shared sexcapades the whole time?

Sam didn’t mind. It had been an educational experience. Even if the around-the-room fuckathon in her leather roller chair had ended in a disastrous crash in the corner. Sadie had squawked when he slipped from her sloppy pussy and into her puckered asshole by mistake but quickly changed her tune as he blasted a hot load inside her tight, constricting bowels.

After that toe-curling revelation, she had opened every hole to Sam. Her sexy MILF body was a carnal funhouse for him to explore and enjoy, even as she ordered him into greater acts of depravity around gooey mouthfuls of his ever-ready donkey dick.

They had rutted into the late hours, loud and unabashed, well past closing time. The night ended with Sadie gloriously naked except for her black knee-high boots, straddling Sam’s jutting lap on the visitor’s couch while he suckled like a famished infant at her overflowing teets.

Then she had… what? Rode him into unconsciousness before locking up for the night and leaving him there to keep until morning?

Grumbling with irritation, Sam looked down at himself.

Morning wood soared skywards like a girthy totem to masculinity from the torn wreckage of his slacks, veiny and hard, if tacky to the touch with drying fluids. His curly thatch of pubic hair was matted with wetness where it poked through the tattered, tan-colored fabric.

Checking his watch, Sam sighed. He would clean himself up in the bathroom as best he could before finding something—anything—to conceal his immodestly and hide behind his desk all day.

Like he did every day, there was nothing new about that…

Except the idea of moping about in the background suddenly stuck in his craw. Sam had spent the last few days as a hugely hung hunk. Blowing porn-worthy money shots onto and into Zoey and Sadie, respectively.

He wasn’t some ninety-pound weakling, content with getting life’s sand kicked in his face anymore. The ashy-haired young man was now a sturdily built stud who made women howl in ecstasy and wanted some recognition, dammit!

Stiffening with resolve, Sam rose from the couch, trying to ignore the other aching stiffness waving about at hip height, only to flinch at the sound of a soft voice calling quietly from outside the door.

“Sam, are you in there?” Zoey whispered in a low, urgent tone. “It’s all spirally out of control. The whole office heard you and Sadie going at it like crazy yesterday, but nobody wanted to say anything. I hid among the filing and came sooo~ many times listening to the two of you. May I come in? I’ve got some fried vegetable frittatas in case you were hungry.”

Sighing with relief and checking his watch again, Sam frowned. “Zee? What are you doing here so early?”

A pair of blocky glasses under a voluminous mass of wavy chocolate hair peeked around the door at him. The shining agate eyes behind them widened as they took in the wreckage before zooming in on Sam’s flapping boner.

“Oh my! I—um… brought you breakfast. Sadies not here, is she?”

She ducked into the room in a very real sense, stooping under the top of the door frame. Zoey had to be pushing seven feet in height with the dynamic physique of a warrior princess if those battlefield beauties wore shredded spandex and sported stupendous breasts which could double as flotation devices.

The towering brunette was all but rupturing her way out of a set of sherbert orange leggings and a matching running top. The elasticated athleticwear was rending and laddering across her impressive body like cheap nylon stockings rather than the durable polymer fabric it was, exposing lashings of dense muscle and soft curves of pale, perfect flesh.

Her powerful thighs could have crushed a mountain of skulls, and Sam imagined bouncing a fortune off butt-cheeks so round and hard they looked like two half coconuts stuffed down the backside of her tights.

Zoey’s statuesque figure broadcasted strength and femininity on every wavelength, topped with an adorably cute, innocent face that was blushing bashfully as she held out a styrofoam container towards Sam.

“Sadie? No… Hey, you brought food?” His stomach grumbled, sending a reminder that his cock wasn’t the only organ wanting attention. “Gimme, thanks!”

Snatching the container, he plonked back down on the lounge and tore into the crispy vegetable pancakes. They weren’t hot and lacked the protein Sam dearly craved, but they were plentiful and, more importantly, right in front of him.

Zoey beamed as he ate, then began twiddling her thumbs as her wandering stare returned to his free-flying erection.

“So… um, since I—I… uh, made you breakfast…” She stammered, licking her lips and nervously fiddling with a long strand of coffee-colored hair. “I thought that… um, maybe you could feed me too?”

Sam paused mid-mastication, canting his head to one side and following her fixed gaze down to his crotch.

“Oh, that?” He shrugged, then started chewing again. “Sure, knock yourself out, slut. I was about to jack one out in the bathroom, but if you’re volunteering…”

He let his words trail off, and Zoey shivered with excitement, dropping to all fours to crawl between his spread knees. Her ginormous sports bra-clad tits dragged along the carpet, thick ass waggling like a happy tail as the salty scent of a stiff cock swept over her.

“I got here just in time then.” She whispered, running a moist lick from base to tip and gathering up the heady flavor with a heartfelt moan. “Thanks for the meal—glormph~!”

Her mouth was immediately full when Sam bucked his hips and shoved himself to the back of her slender throat in a single, swift movement. Zoey’s eyes rolled up into her skull when she tasted the first spurts of his scrumptious seed impact her tonsils, a dark patch of arousal blossoming over the puffy cleft in her ripped leggings.

“Sorry, Zee, but I really need to get off. You don’t mind, right? You’re still my dirty little slut?” Sam spoke with his mouth full. “My cum-thirsty giantess who loves sucking dick?”

“Mm-hmm!” The mighty brunette hummed eagerly around his beefy shaft before swallowing his cockhead whole.

Her enlarged status sure came in handy. Sam’s massive manhood was no joke, but Zoey’s bigger build meant she could better handle its obscene dimensions. Even so, she choked and gagged softly as she sloppily forced more of him into her narrow esophagus.

“Ack.. Ack.. Ack!”

“Jeezus-fuck, Zee! That feels amazing.” Sam cried, tossing the food aside to grab hold of her ears. “Come on, you can take more. Be a good cocksucker and take it all down your whore throat.”

Zoey gurgled and groaned, shuddering in his grip as he plumbed her drolling lips with short but firm strokes. The damp stain on her crotch spread, leaking girly nectar onto the carpet. She was literally shaking in climax while Sam forcibly fucked her slavering mouth.

He wasn’t sure she would take the entire length or if he could hold back long enough to give her a sporting chance. The shaggy-haired accountant was scooting the edge of a tremendous release already, and his churning balls were telegraphing their final notice.

“Shit, shit! Almost there, that’s a good little slut… only a few more inches…”

“Mmmnph!”

The finish line was in sight, and Sam thought they wouldn’t make it when strong hands latched onto his flexing rump and yanked him bodily into Zoey’s cock-stuffed face.

Sam yelped in surprise when she finally smooched his base. The rippling muscles of her neck massaged his obstinate rigidity as she gulped and blew hot air out her nose.

“Whoa, gawd! Zee, that’s… fuck, I’m cumming!”

That was all the warning Sam could give before he erupted directly into her starving belly.

Spots danced in his vision, and the world was reduced to a pinprick next to the overwhelming surge of euphoria that racked the young stud as he unleashed an unholy amount of virile seed for the breath-taking Amazon to guzzle down.

Zoey struggled valiantly, devouring great wads of his creamy load with gleeful moans until she hiccuped and a gooey white line shot from her nose.

“Glurp~!” She burped loudly, coming up for air and catching the last few gloopy spurts on her spit-covered chin. “Like… wow, Sam. That was a lot. Totally what I needed, the perfect vegan breakfast milkshake.”

She sounded drunk, and her normally bright eyes were glazed. Swaying in place between his spread knees, Zoey scooped the sticky excess off her vapidly grinning face and licked her fingers clean, savoring the salty flavor. Drooping strings of saliva connected her plump lips to her even plumper chest as she giggled and slapped his undiminished stiffness against her rosy cheeks.

“Yeah,” Sam agreed wearily, slumping back onto the couch. “Vegan milkshake, just like you said.”

He remained rock-solid but didn’t care anymore. There were worse fates, such as living the life of a nerdy dweeb who was scared of his own shadow and didn’t pound puss with a super-sized wang.

Had that really been him a few days ago?

Any lingering concerns fled Sam’s thoughts when Zoey began lapping up his dribbling spend and tonguing the engorged crown of his dauntless dick, greedily coaxing out more.

“Jeezus, you really are a hungry slut, aren’t you?” He growled, noticing the pleased shiver run through her mega-stacked body at the bawdy words.

“Ah-ha, in case you hadn’t noticed, I’m a growing girl.”

* * *

“Remember what we practiced, and don’t screw this up, Dummy.” Tammy hissed as she and Claire clopped out of the elevator together.

“Stop calling me that. I’m... um, like… fully smarter than you, Tams.” The platinum-blonde bleated piteously. “Wait… are we on the right floor? What number is this?”

Claire was looking around in anxious confusion, sparkling bottle-green eyes growing wide under preposterous batwing lashes. She chewed at her pillowy lower lip, puzzling over the building directory on the wall beside them.

It had the floor number clearly displayed in bold, seven-inch font at the top of the sign.

“What floor—are you fucking with me?” The shorter woman fumed and pointed a black-lacquered fingernail down the hallway. “It’s the same floor you work on every day. The office door is right there. Don’t go all tits for brains on me now, Nitwit. We worked on this plan all night.”

After their voyeuristic viewing of the Sam and Sadie Sextacular—ignoring some very lewd noises coming from the maze of filing cabinets—the two senior accountants were all but foaming at the pussy over their previously underestimated and presently overachieving male colleague.

They had clung to each other, heavily-painted faces pressed together as they peeked through the crack in the door. Their heated bodies jostled and rubbed against one another—Tammy’s smaller, lither form sinking into Claire’s soft, luscious curves—as they shared a front-row seat to the award-worthy fuck of the century.

Sam had performed like a prize stallion, a fusion-powered sex machine that could dispense screaming orgasms as though they were candy on Halloween night.

...and that bossy cunt Sadie had hogged him all to herself.

But Sam had said something about finding the idea of them being girlfriends hot. Claire had asked about it, and even his half-mumbled response remained burnt in Tammy’s memory.

The two adversaries would have to become intimately acquainted allies if they wanted a piece of that hard-dicking action.

So Tammy had dragged the generously proportioned blonde back to her uptown apartment and laid out her scheme… the aptly named “Girlfriend Gambit.”

They would join forces, shore up each other’s shortcomings, and take a two-pronged approach to hunt the greatest game of all: that uber-hung studmuffin named Sam.

They had raided their much-expanded wardrobes for the tiniest, kinkiest outfits imaginable, modeling various heeled sandals and boots in order of ascending height and experimenting with different ways of styling their long, color-altered hair.

It had been Claire who suggested the kissing drills.

That led to making out in front of the mirror in rehearsal to catch Sam’s eye the next day. Trying out different poses and angles to capture the best visuals, hot bodies and moist lips melting together as they moaned out his name in yearning unison. Needy slits dripping with desire as they ground together for him.

“Oh, Sammy…”

Later they found themselves on Tammy’s bed, lying in each other’s arms. Claire was so warm and soft that the petite Asian had let herself sink blissfully into the bodacious blonde’s embrace. Silky legs entwined, tongues exploring, and fiddling fingers probing deep into slick wetness, climaxing repeatedly with that same name foremost on their giddy brains.

“Oooh, Sammy!”

Between the pussy-juicing, sheet-clawing moments, they constructed a shared fantasy. One in which they were girlfriends of a sort, drawn to one another by their mutual devotion to Sam and his mouth-watering member. Giggling and gasping like lovestruck school girls at a sleepover, mooning over their teen heart-throb crush as they flicked each other’s pearls and tittered in lewd speculation.

“Gawd, can you imagine what it’ll feel like once he shoves that monster inside you? It’s all I think about.”

“He’s going to love your hair, Tams. The red streaks in your bangs are, like, sooo~ cute.”

“Only if he can drag his eyes away from your jumbo hooters long enough to see them, Claire. Do you think our Sammy is a tit man?”

“Probably, most guys are… but your boobs are totally, like, not small anymore either.”

Claire hadn’t been wrong. Even as Tammy guided her troublingly innumerate companion away from the elevators, she could feel the unfamiliar bounce and sway of fresh weight on her chest, threatening to unbalance her steps.

Who knew that large tits were so sensitive or shifted about so much? Walk at any pace faster than a smooth glide, and they bounced about like two cats fighting in a sack.

They were presently squashed like two ivory grapefruits into the low-swooping neckline of an explicitly abbreviated cheongsam dress. Obsidian satin held together by straps of white ribbon crisscrossing up the sides and under her ripened bosom snuggled Tammy’s otherwise trim torso, ending high enough on her slim, porcelain thighs to reveal the lacy black garter belt and embroidered tops of her spinnerette stockings.

Dark, spiky platform pumps adorned her tiny feet—granting her a much-needed six inches of additional height—while fishnet gloves and a studded leather choker decorated her elegant hands and neck in bands of midnight.

She and Claire had done each other’s makeup for the first time with the help of a few YouTube tutorials. Inky mascara and eyeshadow made Tammy’s almond eyes look disproportionately large and round in her delicate, doll-like face. The charcoal matte on her pert, cupid bow lips contrasted with the pale powder dusting her sharp cheekbones, giving her the nearly cartoonish appearance of an unusually buxom lolita.

Better than some brainless, blonde bimbo, she supposed.

The thought was uncharitable, but there was really no other way to describe Claire.

Her frenemy-turned-lover was essentially a platinum-haired Barbie with miles of golden-tanned legs, gravity-free knockers that went into next week, and a ghetto-class booty that could make a corpse stand to attention.

Any remaining chub in her soft belly, waist, and limbs (along with most of her brain cells) had magically flowed into her already prodigious curves overnight, turning the once-snarky senior number-cruncher into a babbling airhead touting an outrageous pornstar figure and the mental prowess of the average village idiot.

All that eye-candy goodness was poured into a gauzy, hot pink playsuit sparkling with violet sequins that showed off Claire’s succulent derriere like a pair of tiny hotpants and a halter neck stretched thin under the burden of her enormous endowments.

A thick magenta rhinestone belt was slung from her hourglass waist at a coquettish angle with a large decor buckle glittering at the front. Equally pinkified cowgirl boots and a fluffy stetson hat finished out the ranchhouse fuckdoll look.

“Are you sure this is the right place?” Claire whined, nervously curling a strand of white gold down into her sunkissed cleavage. “I don’t want to miss him.”

“Where else would he be on a workday?” Tammy shot back, staring enviously at the blonde’s rubbery nipples pressing through the insubstantial fabric of her flirty romper. “Sadie’s been browbeating us all week about tax season. She can’t afford to lock Sammy in her secret sex dungeon just yet.”

“Oh my gosh! Do you think she would, like, actually do that?”

“No! I mean… probably not? We’re getting off track here. Repeat the game plan back to me so I know you haven’t forgotten.”

Claire straightened to attention, shoulders back and tits puffed out as she performed a parade ground salute.

“We’re going in hot as lesbian girlfriends, which is, like, also totally hot. If we see Sammy and his fat, breedable cock, one of us distracts the rest of the girls while the other drags him into the bathroom and, like, gets her brains totally fucked out.”

Tammy palmed her face, careful not to smudge anything.

It was the basic, bare-bones version of the original plan and lacked much of the nuance and detail she had worked into the overall scheme, but it would do in a pinch.

“Fine, fine…” She groaned, “Just remember to play your part, and this shouldn’t be too difficult.”

“Whatever you say, Babe.”

Looping her arm through Claire’s, Tammy guided them both through the office door, trying to ignore the excited pulsing in her empty nethers.

“Remember to play it cool—”

“Sammy!” The vivacious ninny squealed, lunging towards the well-built young man seated at his desk. “You’re really here! I missed you so much…”

Tammy watched in disbelief as her witless accomplice fairly skipped across the room, completely disregarding their carefully laid plans of intimate seduction, and literally threw herself at their square-jawed objective.

“Good morning—hmmmff!” Sam’s voice cut off when his face was immediately enveloped in Claire’s mountainous cleavage.

“I’m so happy to see you. Are you happy to see me? I bet you are. And I’m, like, totally horny and fuckable now. You’re a tit man, right? Tams and I were talking about it last night, and my boobs are, like, waaay larger than hers…”

Tammy stalked over as the ditzy blonde prattled at a mile a minute and tried to drag her off the struggling young stud by the back of her collar. The vicious yank pulled Claire backward with the sound of tearing cloth.

“Whoops!” Claire giggled, stumbling as she caught her balance and looked down at the shredded remains of her outfit.

The top half of the hot pink romper wafted like a sparkly, diaphanous skirt down to her waist, held up by the rhinestone belt and leaving her massive, bra-less honkers out on show. She didn’t seem at all upset by the unexpected development, cupping her golden globes of tit-flesh and waving them in Sam’s direction.

“Oh no! My naughty Asian girlfriend has, like, totally exposed my big, bouncy boobies to a hunky guy we both secretly love.” She trilled theatrically, “Whatever should I do?

“What the hell are you doing?” Tammy growled, stepping in front of her and wagging an angry finger. “This isn’t what we discussed, you empty-headed Dumbo.”

“It’s not? I thought we were supposed to say sexy stuff, pretend to be lesbians, and, like, totally make Sammy want to fuck us full of hot, yummy cummy…”

“Umm… Girls? You realize I’m still here, don’t you?” Sam waved from where he was still firmly rooted behind his desk. “I can hear everything you’re saying.”

Utterly mortified, Tammy turned and looked at him only a few feet away. For her part, Claire just waved back with a cheerful grin on her stupid face.

“Sammy, it’s not what you think.” She implored, rushing over and wrapping her small arms around one of his bulging biceps. The shirt sleeve was splitting at the seams, and he seemed so much taller than her now. “She’s just a dumb bimbo and doesn’t know what she is saying.”

“So you’re not actually gay or into each other on a romantic level.” It was a statement, not a question. “I got that much wrong, but you want me to fuck you anyway?”

“You weren’t totally wrong, Sammy.” Claire crooned, pressing into his other side. Her luscious, tanned breasts enveloped his broad shoulder. “We spent the night jilling each other, totally thinking about you. I came, like, more times than I could count times wishing it was your pussy-pounding cock making me squirt all over the sheets.”

An audible thump came from under the desk that rattled the keyboard, and Sam winced in discomfort.

Tammy looked down and noticed that he had rolled his chair all the way in until his stomach was flush with the edge of the workstation, completely hiding his lower body.

Hardly a comfortable position for typing. So what had caused the sound? Surely not what she dared to imagine was down there…

“It might be more accurate to say we are bi-curious with really heavy Sammy tendencies.” She purred into his ear, running her hands over his manly chest and back, marveling at the defined musculature she felt beneath the straining sweater vest. “We can be whatever you tell us to be. I do love how soft and pretty Claire is now, with her flowing platinum hair and plump, kissable lips.

“She could be my cuddly Claire Bear if you say so. I’ll keep her warm and wet for you to fuck whenever you need… as long as you promise to fuck me too. That’d only be fair since we’re girlfriends now, after all.”

The thump came again, rocking the monitor on its mounting, and Tammy was certain she had guessed the source. Her pussy drooled at the ribald revelation.

“That makes this easier, I suppose,” Sam said, bracing his hands to push away from his desk. “It’s not like I don’t want to plow the both of you into oblivion. Simply didn’t want to stick it where it wasn’t wanted, is all.”

“Oh, Sammy.”

“Oh, Sammy.”

The two women’s combined moans of carnal yearning were interrupted by a sharp crack like that of a whip. Everybody froze in place, heads jerking around to find Sadie standing in the office entrance, her mature, buxom figure covered from neck to toe in a shiny black leather catsuit with a riding crop held fast in her gloved fist.

“Samuel, I need to see you in my office immediately… and Zoey, I can practically smell you masturbating back there. Come join us.”

“Eep!” The surprised sound emitted from behind the filing cabinets. “Yes, Miss Chandler.”

Tammy and Claire groaned in soulful unison when Sam stood, copping an eyeful of the pillar of rigid flesh obtruding from the ruined remains of his khaki trousers before he shook them off and strode past a leering, self-satisfied Sadie into her office.

* * *

“Kindly place the desk down there and join Samuel on the couch, Zoey… Good girl.”

The colossal brunette did as her burgundy-haired manager instructed, gently lowering the unwieldy piece of timber furniture where indicated as though it weighed nothing at all.

Sam’s cock lurched, watching the mesmerizing play of muscles across her shoulders and upper back under the wafer-thin sports bra. A rich dollop of precum rolled from his angry tip at the sight of Zoey’s rock-hard toosh flexing heroically in her laddered orange leggings.

She glanced at it greedily when she squeezed onto the three-seater beside him, resting a soft hand perilously high on his thigh, ready to catch. The two of them took up all the space with their gigantified bodies. Masculine and feminine examples of supreme physicality, and Sadie had them tidying her office.

The mahogany desk sat a few feet in front of them, the woman herself sitting on the edge facing them, lazily crossing her long, leather-coated legs as she stared over the top of her glasses.

The shiny black catsuit looked out of place in the bland business setting, even as it accentuated every line and curve of her firm, gym-honed body like a masterpiece of erotic art. Her wine-colored hair was pulled back into a single intricate braid, woven down to the tops of her magnificently tight ass cheeks.

Sadie said nothing at first. Content to examine the two of them, letting her tall booted heels sway in the air as she toyed with the zipper, which was unfastened down to her lush breasts.

Breasts that must have been bursting with milk, Sam realized, recalling the debauched night they had shared. Another errant twitch drew both sets of bespectacled eyes back to his meaty staff.

At least the riding crop hadn’t made an encore appearance. A slimline laptop sat on the desk instead.

“Ahem, I wanted to speak to you, Samuel, to clarify certain matters that have not escaped my attention.” Sadie said, breaking the stifling silence with a cough. “That recent performance out there included. Things are changing around here, and I, as a savvy businesswoman, must adapt or close shop.”

Zoey squirmed uncomfortably in place under the older woman’s stern gaze. Sam rallied to her aid.

“Um, it was just some harmless flirting, Miss Chandler. Nothing was going to come of it.” He lied, feeling ridiculous given the present situation. “We’re all getting a bit stir-crazy under the stress and extra workload this time of year puts on us accountants.”

The excuse sounded lamer than a three-legged mule, even to his own ears, and it turned Sadie’s expression stormy.

“You’re either being willfully blind or think I’m an idiot who would believe such blatant rubbish.” She snarled, making an irate gesture. Her delicate hands were covered to the elbows in supple leather gloves. “Look at yourselves. Look at me. Look at the hordes of strumpets hunting the streets outside this building for any ready dick to ride. It’s impossible to miss these radical changes affecting everyone.”

“Henry said something about keeping them out. Remember yesterday when I mentioned the gun—”

“Henry is gone!” Sadie snapped, “The only sign of that old bastard is a ring of goddamn sandbags around reception and an antique gas mask sitting on his chair. They probably got to him too.”

Henry was gone? Thank heavens for small blessings and a complete lack of senile gunmen shooting up the place…

“And who is this mysterious ‘They’ you keep referring to?” Sam could feel his temper beginning to boil at the unfair treatment. Hadn’t he spent the whole afternoon fucking his sexy MILF boss at her insistence? “I haven’t been outside this morning since somebody locked me in her office last night.”

“Um, do I need to be here for this?” Zoey whispered, looking uncomfortable. “I should get back to… ah, filing and—”

“Oh no, you stay right where you are.” Sadie hissed. “Suck on Samuel’s cock if you want to look busy, slut. I’m making a point here. Now say ‘Thank you, Miss Chandler.’”

The imposing brunette’s face could have been mistaken for a tomato, but nobody missed the excited tremor that ran through her junoesque frame as she slowly bent over to slide her pillowy, puckered lips onto Sam’s cum-bubbling shaft.

“Thank you, Miss Chandler.” She breathed in a hot little moan before slurping down his sticky crown.

Sam wanted to protest. Wanted to rage and tell Zoey she shouldn’t bow to her beyond-inappropriate demands. He wanted to tell this spectacular, leather-bound bitch where she could shove her opinions, then punish-fuck her against the nearest flat surface until she howled for mercy.

...but she had used Zoey’s trigger word, and the eagerly suckling intern’s mouth felt amazing around his unflagging erection.

So Sam relaxed his posture, spreading his brawny arms wide and resting them on the back of the couch. Letting her settle into a steady, sloppy rhythm.

“You didn’t answer my question, Miss Chandler.” He challenged, matching his manager’s burning stare with one of his own. “Get to whatever point you were trying to make, or leave us in peace so I can feed my dirty little slut her second helping of breakfast.”

“Second helping?” Sadie grumped, yanking the laptop open and jabbing angrily at the keypad. “That shameless overgrown tart…”

She spun the computer and tapped on the screen with a manicured ruby nail. Glaring over her glasses, sable eyes intent and daring him to disobey. Sam leaned in closer—incidentally pushing Zoey’s angelic face further down his choking length—as he peered at the newsfeed scrolling across the screen.

”Gloomph!”

“Washington in lockdown after congress sex scandal?” He read aloud. That sounded like an extreme reaction to a philandering statesman, it wasn’t exactly an uncommon occurrence. “Which representative was it this time?”

“All of them!” Sadie snapped, reaching around to hit a few more keys. “Capitol Hill broke into a spontaneous orgy after the Speaker of the House tore her skirt suit off and challenged the entire senate to fuck her pregant. It started a goddamn riot!”

That was… a lot to take in.

Sam vaguely recalled that male representatives outnumbered the females roughly three to one and wouldn’t have believed it if CNN hadn’t aired the whole debacle live. A highlight reel was playing in a pop-up window, and the images were indeed disturbing.

Most members of Congress were well advanced in years, but thankfully, the political commentary was on mute.

One panning shot of two elderly democrats spit-roasting a surprisingly young and busty Latina congresswoman over the Legislative Clerk’s desk was all he needed to cool his simmering ardor.

“That’s insane.” Sam croaked, a creeping sense of dread stealing over him. Zoey moaned, working overtime to rapidly coax him back to full mast inside her snug, working throat. “But Washington is hundreds of miles away, and the National Guard—”

“—Are busy rutting like bunnies in their barracks.” Sadie finished for him, standing up and leaning across the laptop until her full, bulging tits almost spilled out of the black catsuit and over the screen. “Then there is this…”

A local news report began to play in another window. It showed a male anchor sitting alone at a news desk designed for two, an empty chair to his right as he mopped a sweaty brow and tried to focus on the camera.

“This is Jimmy Hurley reporting live on a national crisis in progress.” Jimmy was classically handsome with slicked-back brown hair, broad shoulders, and a cleft chin. Typical male reporter material, if a mite oilier than most. “A new pandemic is sweeping through our fair nation…”

He paused, dropping his hands below the desk and shuddering in place with a twisted expression on his face.

“...That’s it, fuck yeah. Suck it all down, Lauren, you ladder-climbing bitch! Take my fat cock all the way down your fucking throat, and thank me for the privilege of drinking my hot fucking cum!”

Sam blinked owlishly, only recognizing the second member of WCIV’s prime-time news team by the glimpse of a silver-blonde ponytail bobbing above the edge of the presenter’s desk and the pleased, gagging sounds coming through an off-screen microphone.

“Urg… mlurp! Faank woo…”

“Do you see now, Samuel?” Sadie crooned, preening smugly from her perch on the side of the desk, extending a stiletto boot heel to rest on the back of Zoey’s slobbering skull and pushing the statuesque brunette’s salivating lips to the base of his jaw-cracking erectitude. “The world outside has changed, and all of us have changed along with it. Denying that simple fact is utter foolishness. We must adjust to our new reality, accept the obvious facts, or descend into anarchy.

“Anarchy, really?”

“Yes, uncontrolled horny anarchy, Samuel. A hormone-fuelled society where men and women are reduced to their basest instincts. To feed and to fornicate like animals in the streets.” She began pumping her outstretched leg, taut leather creaking as she steered Zoey’s pace on his mighty member. “An economy where stiff cocks and wet pussies are the legal tender and only the fittest to breed will rise to the top.

“I intend to thrive in this new world, Samuel. To use my years of hard-earned business acumen to grow this small-time accounting firm into a proper empire at last. With a diligent, hard-working young hunk like you by my side and in my bed, I know we will go far together.”

“And what does that look like?” Sam grunted, bucking his hips and fucking the beautiful Amazon’s face, never breaking eye contact with Sadie. “Where’s your elevator pitch, Sadie? Because I’m a hundred percent sure I could walk out that door and get more trim than I could ever handle with the entire staff of Chandler Accounting dangling like cum-hungry decorations off my arms. What are you offering me to stay?”

He was finally in a position of power over his haughty boss, but the intensity in her sable gaze never wavered as she finally sat back and dragged down the zipper between her perfect, creamy breasts.

“Everything, Samuel.” Sadie purred out pure seduction, cherry-tipped melons spilling free to leak sweet lactate down the glossy black leather of her form-fitting catsuit. “My company, my body, my fertile womb… all yours if you accept me as your partner, second only to me in all things.

“I could be your permanently pregnant trophy wife to fuck whenever and wherever you want, parading me about in public with your virile cum running down my thighs at all hours of the day. Simply do as I say, and I will give you everything you desire and more.”

Sam couldn’t help himself. With a desperate surge of primal arousal, he launched a steaming salvo of molten seed straight down Zoey’s cock-stuffed throat.

“FAAARK!!”

Zoey didn’t struggle or thrash as Sadie kept her adorable face skewered on Sam’s erupting enormity. Instead, muffled mewls and happy gurgles bubbled from the towering brunette as she fed from his overactive loins. Her cushiony tits mashed against his strapping thighs while Sam continued to unload an impossible quantity of potent man-juice into her ravenous belly.

“Can I take that as a… hard yes, Samuel?” Sadie’s voice eventually filtered through the haze of orgasmic bliss, sounding pleased with herself.

“Jeezus… shit. Let me catch my breath, woman.” He groaned, mind reeling. “I need a second to think about all of this.”

“Mmmm, I love the sound of that. Call me your woman again.” The burgundy-haired MILF cooed, pulling at her puffy teets and jetting out twin streams of delicious milk. “And what is there to think about? You showed such promise last night, screwing my brains out and packing me full. Let me be your queen, and I will make you a prince above all other men in the kingdom we will build together.”

She slipped from the desk and, graceful as a dancer, glided over to gently caress his stubbly cheek with the back of her gloved hand before grabbing Zoey by the hair and rudely wrenching her out of his lap.

“Glah! What? Noooo…” The cum-drunk brunette protested weakly as she toppled off Sam’s prick.

Sadie was gorgeous and proud as she straddled his waist. Tall and regal as any empress with her perfect, lactating tits out and pert nose high in the air. Sam could definitely see the appeal. His jutting man-meat was already giving the bossy beauty a standing ovation as she reached down to grip it by the root, only to freeze when his hand snapped out and wrapped around her swan-like neck.

She suddenly looked so small and fragile in his powerful grasp. Like a delicate porcelain doll that might crack if handled too roughly. The size and strength difference was instantly, shockingly apparent.

“You talk a good game, Sadie, but only a prince?” Sam rumbled, drawing her fine-featured face close. “It seems to me that I hold all the cards in this negotiation, and kings rule kingdoms moreso than queens. The hint is right there in the name. You’d have nothing to bargain with if me and my heavy swinging dong walked out the door today.”

The mature minx only bared her pearly teeth in a crazed grin and writhed her lithe, busty body against the column of his glistening manhood. She pushed further into his chokehold, quickened breaths ghosting against his lantern jaw as she began jacking his stupendous shaft with feverish excitement.

“Then what do you want, Samuel?” Sadie wheezed, dark eyes blazing like black suns behind her glasses. “Tell Momma what she can do to keep her big, strong boy happy.”

Momma? Aw, fuck…

A dense spurt of spunk splattered the lower swells of Sadie’s milky breasts and set them to jiggling from the impact. The dirty-talking temptress just purred in delight, fluttered her luxurious lashes, and stroked him faster.

“I want every woman in this office, Sadie.” Sam husked, picturing all of them kneeling before him on the carpet, dressed in their most provocative attire. Microscopic skirts, string bikini tops, fishnet body stockings, smoking hot lingerie, and heels. Always in the highest of sexy high heels. “Zoey, Tammy, and Claire. I want all of them to keep their jobs, working for me.”

“Oooh, that’s good.” Sadie gasped, wiggling sensually in his iron grip. “Momma wants that for you too, Sweetie.”

“Job… good.” Zoey sighed woozily, reaching over to lick the dribbling milk and oozing seed off her former manager’s heavy, swaying breasts. “Yummy mommy…”

“You’re going to look after them. Make sure they’re housed and fed.” Sam pulled her even closer to growl into her ear. “Keep them happy, horny, and ready to take turns on my hard babymaking dick. Put them on a rotating sex roster or something. I couldn’t give a damn. Just sort that shit out for me.”

“Oh, fuck! Yes… yes, Samuel. Momma can do that for you. She loves being in charge. Choke your naughty Momma harder! Will you make her cum on your king-sized cock too?”

Sadie was jerking him wildly with both hands now, her slinky black gloves shining with his free-flowing spend, as she ground her leather-clad cunt against his gratuitous girth.

“You’ll run all of it. The money, the office, especially the girls, but you’ll be running it for me.” Sam gave her neck a firm squeeze, eliciting another sultry moan from the overheating vixen. “You’ll be my gorgeous harem queen, finding and managing new clients for whatever new business model you’ve contrived. Build whatever empire you like. I don’t really care. Just remember who’s in charge of you, and I’ll breed your fertile Momma pussy every night until you pop out whole litters of my babies.”

“Yes. Oh, gawd… YES!” Sadie wailed, humping convulsively against the rocky base of his shaft as she visibly climaxed in his clutches. “Momma wants… Momma wants that so bad!”

Sam could only imagine the mess she made inside that watertight bodysuit while Zoey continued to lap at her full, lactating tits.

He maintained a secure hold as she thrashed in carnal raptures—her cabernet-colored braid whipping about like a lash and sleek thighs clenching his muscular hips—only loosening the grip on her neck once she subsided into boneless post-orgasmic bliss.

“Thank you, thank you, Sweetie.” Sadie whispered, collapsing against his broad chest and peppering his chin with loving kisses. “Momma’s been waiting for a real man to say those words longer than you know.”

Sam cradled her in his powerful arms, feeling his tireless turgidity pulsing between their snuggling bodies. Then Zoey wrapped them both up in a bear hug, beaming proudly and crushing the wind out of their lungs as she stood, lifting all three of them off the couch.

“Yay! One happy family. It all worked out in the end.” The chocolate-haired Amazon giggled. “Let’s go tell the others the good news!”

“Oomph! Zee, please… need to… breath.” Sam choked out.

Then he yelped in pain when Sadie bit at his shoulder with a wicked chuckle.

* * *

“Is—is this going to work?” Claire quavered. “He’s not even here.”

She was laid out atop her desk completely naked, except for a tiny pair of frilly Hello Kitty panties, pastel pink cowgirl boots, and her fur-trimmed stetson. Long tanned legs and giant spherical breasts pointed straight up in the air, ditzy blonde head hanging over the edge as Tammy hiked up her skimpified cheongsam dress and hovered her bald slit over the vapid bimbo’s collagen-bloated lips.

“Try using your brain for a second, Dumbass. What do you think a total dreamboat stud like Sammy will do when he discovers his two favorite lesbians getting busy right in front of him?” Her goth/punk girlfriend scoffed, swirling quick circles over her budding pearl to get the love nectar flowing. “He’ll lose his goddamn mind and fuck us both dumber than you already are.”

“Uh, okay then. If you say so, Babe.” Claire conceded, playing idly with her ripe, raspberry nipples. “That sounds, like, super fun.”

“Of course it does. Now stop with the inane jibber-jabber and put that tongue to better use.”

“Mmlorph~!”

The platinum-haired bimbo burbled as Tammy smeared her smooth snatch across her nose, mouth, and chin. The musky flavour of moist sex wasn’t unpleasant at all, she realized, lathing her tongue through the smaller woman’s folds in a long, tasty lick.

Claire could secretly admit that Tammy was much smarter than her and very pretty. Especially with her freshly plumped-out chest. Clever with her fingers too, as she felt her new lover start pinching and pulling expertly at her rubbery nips.

So, she didn’t mind letting Tammy make the plans and take the lead. It was a relief, actually, and gave her more time to play herself while daydreaming about Sammy’s fat dick pounding her fuckdoll body into blissful oblivion.

She was already dripping all over the desk from simply imagining it.

Her tongue wormed and swirled across the petite Asian pussy riding her face. Silky garters tickled her ears, making her giggle, then squeaked when Tammy slapped one of her gigantic melons.

“Focus up, Bubblebrain. I want Sammy to see my best ahegao face when he walks in on us. Don’t get distracted.”

Bubblebrain?

Claire considered the odd-sounding term as she earnestly worked her darting tongue, feeling warm, feminine fluids running down her flaming cheeks. A steady simmer was building between her rubbing thighs, sending a fizz of delight up her beautifully bowed spine to sparkle and pop like carbonated soda in her giddy skull.

It was a deeply pleasurable sensation. Relaxing. Like the massaging jets of a lavish spa bath washing away all the burdensome stress and worries that weighed upon her mind, replacing them with happy, rose-scented bubbles and sweet, brain-buzzing cums.

It felt great, and Claire deserved a reprieve from the doom and gloom of everyday life, didn’t she?

“That’s it… ahaaa~! Lick my clit more… I’m almost there…”

Tammy’s slender, stockinged thighs trembled. She latched onto Claire’s vast, wobbling udders for support as her ivory hips rolled, mashing her hairless muff into the slathering blonde’s lips before reaching a face-drenching climax.

“Gawd, I’m squirting so hard for our Sammy!”

Claire caught a mouthful of hot spicy juices, her own cunt gushing a pool of sticky honey over the forgotten manila folders and tax forms strewn across her disorganized desk.

“Hhhmph!” She guttered, cowgirl boots kicking high in the air as her bottle-green eyes hooded and a crash of ecstasy blitzed through her voluptuous body.

Her pinwheeling mind emptied of everything, the blinding euphoria boiling away any lingering thoughts and concerns, leaving her floating like a carefree cloud in the sunny skies of post-coital contentment.

The bubbly blonde kept lapping lazily at her girlfriend’s tangy twat until a deep voice cut through their low moans and labored breathing…

“Did I hear someone scream my name?”

* * *

Sam stood outside Sadie’s office with the leather-bound vixen hanging from his left shoulder and Zoey looming over the right. His large hands palmed their asses—one pert and coated in shiny black, the other thick and muscular in shredded orange spandex—as his ebullient erection lanced out in front of him like a huge, meaty polearm held at the ready.

He had discarded the last vestiges of his khaki slacks and torn the restrictive sleeves off his white button-down, leaving him naked but for the ever-present sweater vest stretched thin across his slab-like pectorals.

Densely corded muscle stood out stark on the young accountant’s bare arms and legs. A five o’clock shadow darkened his lantern jaw despite the early hour, which he scratched while inspecting the lewd tableau before him…

Claire’s brilliantly buxom body spread out on her desk with her lovely face pinned between Tammy’s rocking thighs.

“Can’t we leave you two alone for five minutes without starting some mischief?” He chortled, drinking in the shameless sight. “At work, no less. What do you think, Sadie?”

“A clear breach of our professional code of conduct, Samuel. Let Momma take care of them for you.” The burgundy-haired beauty demured, pecking him on the chin before undocking herself from his swollen bicep. “Office discipline has been far too lax of late. I blame myself, honestly.”

She sashayed across the carpet, looking like a hundred pounds of sexual dynamite squeezed into her glossy, spray-on catsuit, thirty pounds of which were in her exposed, milking breasts. Sam gave his monstrous cock a few short pumps as she passed, watching the teasing swing of her slim hips and firing a gooey shot across her pert rear.

“Mmmm… thank you, Sweetie.” Sadie winked back over her shoulder, then turned her attention back to the compromised co-workers. “Now I think it is time that I explained the new order of things around here.”

She ran a single finger through the puddle of girl-cum on Claire’s desk, pausing for a second to frown at the wall of archiving boxes Sam had built before sucking it clean with a smack of her ruby lips.

“Here’s the lay of the land as I see it, ladies.” She stated, voice growing stern with authority. “It’s a wide, horny world out there, and hard, virile dick is going to be the universally accepted currency. At this very moment, men everywhere are testing their limits. Discovering just how many sex-crazed women they can satisfy, if any. But not all were born equal, and natural selection is sorting the wheat from the chaff.”

That was news to Sam, and even Tammy looked worried as she squirmed on Claire’s tricky tongue.

“I’ll be right back, Sam,” Zoey whispered down to him, ducking low and scurrying away into the maze of dusty filing cabinets. “There’s something I’ve been dying to do for days.”

Where in the—

“The old, weak, and infirm are falling by the wayside.” Sadie continued, tweaking one of the preoccupied blonde’s puckered nips. “Unable to keep pace with their partners growing needs. More men than women, naturally. Separating the zeros from the heroes.”

“Wha—what does that… haaah~ mean for us?” Tammy gasped, pawing at her inflated chest through the scanty dress. “Are you… are you closing the office?”

“Closing down? Absolutely not! There is a whole landscape of new business opportunities blossoming out there, spreading its metaphorical legs and begging Chandler Accounting to dive in. We’re going to need bums in seats and feet on the streets if we’re to take full advantage.”

Sam couldn’t help but admire his mature harem queen—so haughty and dignified, despite having her leaking tits out—as she swayed up to the crimson-haired firecracker and reached down between her quaking thighs.

“My, but Claire’s really got your motor running, hasn’t she?” Sadie mused. Her tone was casual, as though remarking on the weather. “Using her slutty little mouth on your pretty pink pussy. What do you think will happen if I play with this tiny nubbin right here?”

“Aaah! That my clitty… pl-please, Miss Chandler, I’m going to… nyaa~ break apart if you—”

“If I do this?” Sadie crooned into her ear, nimble fingers swirling, making Tammy spasm and moan. “But Claire’s tongue isn’t what’s got you all hot and bothered, is it? What you truly crave is a giant manly dick to tame your bad girl pussy. Don’t talk back. Simply say “Yes, Mistress” and nod.”

“Ye-yes, Mistress.”

Fiery bangs flew as Tammy nodded like a dashboard bobblehead on a backwater road. Below her, Claire mumbled something incomprehensible and dipped her head too but remained vigilantly tongue-deep in her girlfriend’s lubricious insides.

Sam’s adamantine cock throbbed in painful protest at the woeful lack of feminine attention, drizzling a viscous white stain onto the faded carpet. As though sensing this, his smoky-eyed temptress turned and beamed him a wicked, toothy grin.

“Wouldn’t you know it, we have one ready at hand… or maybe I should say, at crotch.” Sadie cooed, melding her leather-clad body into the shuddering nymphet’s side and staring intently at the girthy subject of interest. “A corpulent cunt-crushing cock prepared to split you in twain. She’s ready for you now, Sweetie. Momma’s got her edging pretty hard. With a few thrusts of your amazing manhood, she’ll go off like a New Year’s Eve fireworks display.”

“It looks like that vacancy is currently taken.” Sam waved a hand towards Claire’s muff-munching face. “Not that I’m complaining; this is all hotter than a stolen jalapeno, but maybe I should start with Claire. Those cute kitten panties are on the verge of melting off her hips.”

It was true. The busty Barbie bimbo had worked herself up into such a pussy-foaming lather that the pink strip of name-brand lace was all but dissolving under the deluge.

“Nonsense. You need to think in terms of efficiency, Samuel.” Sadie chided, beckoning him forward with the hand not trimming Tammy’s pearl. “They both yearn to taste you, and we’re all down this end of the desk. Just climb onto the dumb whore’s chest, so I can guide that wonderful Mommafucker over her tongue and into this slick, little slit. That way, I can still feed you my Momma milk while you pound them silly.”

“Logistics, what a goddamn headache.” Sam chortled, walking over to sling a knee over Claire’s huge, jiggling tits and hike his rump up onto her slender sternum.

With a fleshy slap, his enormous shaft settled into the deep valley of her bare, sun-kissed cleavage, rearing over her extended neck and bumping against the sapphic juncture of her mouth on Tammy’s dewy folds.

“That’s perfect, Sweetie.” Sadie moaned through parted lips, gripping his glistening tip and steering it into the wet warmth below. “You’ve grown so large. Show Momma how strong and virile you are. Fuck those bimbo boobs while you claim this bad girl’s cunny.”

Sam eased himself forward, gliding between the hefty globes of tit-flesh and into Tammy’s slippery entrance in a single smooth stroke. She was incredibly tight, and he met some initial resistance before Sadie resumed strumming the busty short-stack’s clit until she loosened enough to take the first few spearing inches.

“Oooh gawd, oh Sammy!” Tammy sobbed in desire, shaking like a loose tambourine. “Are you really go-going to… hnnnh~ shove all that stiff dick inside my tiny pussy? I d-don’t know if it’ll fit…”

“Mmmlurp!” Claire glutted cheerily beneath them, running a thirsty tongue around their joined sexes and slurping up the spilling juices. “Go for it, babe. I want to, like, taste the moment when he totally bangs a baby into your tummy.”

The enthusiastic blonde was sandwiching her mountainous breasts together for Sam, fingers sinking into the spongy, tanned flesh as she squished and bounced them around his pulsating manpole.

Her fluffy pink cowgirl hat had been lost in the rush of sordid activity, and glowing waves of platinum tresses cascaded from her blathering skull onto the floor like a waterfall captured in moonlight.

“Take as much as you can handle,” Sam grunted, slowly pistoning his powerful hips through Claire’s sublime titty-fuck and into Tammy’s skintight snatch. “You feel fucking amazing. Squeezing me really hard. And I’ve got more than enough for both of you.”

“Yeah, you do.” Sadie husked, restraining the nubile redhead as she quailed upon his titanic turgidity. “You’re Momma’s big, strong boy, and she’s gonna drown that magnificent cock in hot, fertile pussy.”

“Yeah, cool. Sounds great.” Sam huffed, getting into a steady pounding rhythm and relishing the transition from soft, buoyant breasts into moist, clutching heat. “Wait, fuck... you never said what our new jobs were—”

Just then, Zoey reappeared. Smashing through the wall of archiving boxes like a yoked-out Kool-Aid Man with tits and shocking the hell out of everyone.

‘RAAAARRR!!” The upscaled brunette sent cardboard and paperwork flying, stomping about and knocking the few remaining stacks over with a joyful expression on her adorable face.

She was clearly having the time of her life, living out some kind of nerdy kaiju fantasy in the middle of a workplace orgy.

The only person not surprised appeared to be Sadie, the unflappable businesswoman woman radiated tranquil control amid the typhoon of raunchy chaos as she unlaced the ribbons of Tammy’s satin dress and let it fall away.

She revealed a pale, petite vision of flawless flesh and smooth lines with a pair of milky jugs that belonged to a woman twice the spunky Asian’s size smooshed together by a brocaded bustier of darkest velvet.

“Ah, there you are, slut.” She said coolly. “Be a dear and hold onto Tammy for me. The poor girl has gone weak at the knees over our Samuel. I can tell you from experience that he has that effect on women.”

“Um, sure?” Zoey sounded uncertain, her voice lilting and girlish as she stepped up to support her skewered co-worker, then looked down. “Oh, wow! Yeah… uh, okay.”

“Good girl.” Sadie delivered a resounding slap to her toned asscheek, which made Zoey moan and shiver with arousal. “Momma needs to attend to her hunky boy.”

Sam’s heart thundered in his chest as she strutted towards him. Black leather gleamed under the fluorescent lighting, coating a body built for original sin balanced on precarious knife heels with full, milky knockers swaying. A devilish grin graced her ruby lips.

He resumed pumping into Claire and Tammy with renewed intensity as she drew up to his side. His hazel eyes locked on her seductive form like a targeting system. With startling flexibility, Sadie lifted a knee to her exposed chest, sliding the toe of one boot onto the edge beside Sam and—with the easy balance of a world-class acrobat—lifted herself by that barest foothold to stand on the desk next to him.

“You asked about your new role in our company, Sweetie?” She hummed sweetly, running her sharp nails through his ashen hair. “We’ll be marketing breeding services, of course. I expect a Herculean stud like you will be in high demand once the initial madness settles down and the inevitable hierarchies are established.”

Tammy began to wail out bone-shaking ecstasy in Zoey’s supportive arms as Sam crammed a few extra inches through Claire’s jostling cleavage, along her attentive tongue, directly into her girlfriend’s constricting cunt.

“Fuck, Sammy, yes! Give it to me… aaah~! Rail me. Reshape me. B-bury your gigantic cock in me!”

“Holy shit, that’s fucking wild.” Sam panted, slamming his hips forward and ravaging the howling redhead’s g-spot. That rough cluster of hypersensitive nerves rubbed wondrously against his angry crown, coaxing additional spurts of impregnating seed out of him. “Breeding services, really?

“Of course, Sweetie,” Sadie murmured, her tone low and dripping with lust, draping herself over his hunched shoulder. “It’s only natural for a female to seek out the strongest and most… fecund male to quicken their wombs with healthy offspring. It’s an animal instinct. The Discovery Channel is obsessed with it.

“Right now, women everywhere are screwing the weaker, less worthy men into sexual comas. And what do you think those poor, unsatisfied souls will do when the buck they are riding runs out of steam? They’ll go hunting for a blue ribbon bronco like you to fuck them pregnant on that majestic horse-cock of yours.”

“They—they will?” Sam’s mind was whirling with possibilities, his heavy balls bubbling like two cauldrons as he plundered Claire’s bountiful melons and Tammy’s tiny snatch simultaneously. “Shit, and there’s a feasible business somewhere in all that?”

The slobbering blonde’s exquisite face was a drenched mess of mixed juices. Her carefully applied makeup was ruined, and she was leaving lipstick marks on his pummeling pole as her bodacious fuckdoll body writhed in lurid excitement under him.

“Certainly. They are already roaming the streets outside this building.” Sadie moaned, pushing her perfect, milk-laden breasts into Sam’s face until his lips locked around a flowing nipple. ”Herds of sexy, cum-starved beauties, dressing like cheap skanks, on the prowl for any stiff prick available. Mmmm… I love it when you drink from me, Sweetie—but those common tramps won’t get a taste of Momma’s big boy. No, not them.

“Only the wealthiest, most gorgeous, and most deserving ladies will earn the privilege of bearing your children. They will fight for the chance to pay through the nose once they catch a glimpse of the babymaking weapon you are packing.”

“Jeezus, I’m about to blow,” Sam mumbled around a mouthful of creamy tit. “Brace yourself, Tams, here comes the motherload!”

“Yes, Sammy, give it to me!” Tammy’s glassy almond eyes crossed, and her drooling tongue lolled from one side of her pretty mouth. Her doll-like face contorted with brainless bliss. “I need to feel it sooo~ fucking bad!”

“Oh gosh, Tammy…” Zoey gasped, hugging her firmly in powerful arms and wriggling her wide hips. “I can see Sam’s yummy dick, like, totally bulging out your little belly with every thrust.”

“Let her have it all, Sweetie. Bloat her womb with your life-giving seed.” Sadie groaned, grinding against him. “Turn Tammy into a knocked-up display model of your virility. Living, pregnant proof of your potent masculinity.”

Sam couldn’t hold back any longer. Didn’t want to either. As the crowd of single-minded nymphets bombarded every sense with their wanton desires.

Claire’s pillowy breasts and Tammy’s constricting cunt kneaded his riotous rigidity, heavenly soft and hellishly tight at the same time. The smell of pungent sex fogged the room and steamed up the windows. The taste of Sadie’s sweet lactating in his mouth, followed by the firm press of her ruby lips when she kissed him passionately, pushed Sam over the edge, and he erupted to a symphony of hot feminine moans.

He grunted like a rutting beast as bolts of euphoria burst inside him, electrifying his pleasure centers and pouring back out in a stormy surge of creamy cum.

“Ayeeee~! Yes, Sammy, I’m cuuuumming!” Tammy wailed, rattling like a jitterbug in Zoey’s iron embrace. “I ca-can’t stop cumming!”

The hulking Amazon went slack-jawed as she watched the diminutive redhead’s smooth belly swell and distend from the superhuman quantity of seed Sam released. Saliva drooped from her lower lip when the seal finally broke, and Claire’s grinning face was bathed torrent of mingled love juices.

“Gloorp!” Claire gurgled ecstatically, opening her mouth wide to catch the gloppy overflow as she vibrated through her own spasmodic climax. “More… pwease, more.”

When Sam thought Tammy couldn’t take another drop without popping like a cum-inflated balloon, he pulled out and painted the gyrating blonde bimbo’s slender neck and ginormous, wobbling rack with the last few blasts of excessive ejaculate.

She was basically plastered to the desk under a thick layer of sticky spunk, mewling like a happy kitten, and he was still harder than titanium…

“That’s Momma’s good, good boy.” Sadie finally broke their tongue-fuelled kiss to nuzzle at Sam’s stubbly chin. “Always up for a challenge and ready for more. Since Claire was so wonderfully accommodating—such an obedient slut—don’t you think she has earned a reward too? Another pregnant belly in the office would only reinforce the message we want potential breeding clients to receive.”

“How about three?” He said, flicking a meaningful glance down towards her own trim tummy. “It wouldn’t be right for my gorgeous harem queen to fall behind in the baby count.”

Sadie snarled in primal arousal and tugged back Sam’s ashen hair so she could nip at his bullish neck.

“Who says I’m not already, Sweetie?” She hummed, grabbing him by the base and guiding him down Claire’s languishing torso. “You dumped a gallon of virile seed in Momma’s womb last night. There’s no way I’m not knocked up.”

He shuffled backward on his knees until he was between the luscious bimbo’s extended legs, threw her pink cowgirl boots over his shoulders, and let Sadie position his angry tip at Claire’s sopping entrance.

“Golly, but this is all, like, totally hot.” Zoey giggled, still hugging Tammy’s limp, blissed-out body as the mature minx fed his ridiculous length into the basted blonde’s plump pussy. “I’m going to take Tams and… um, get some filing done.”

“You know you can stay, right?” Sam called after her as she skipped towards the aisles of filing cabinets. “You don’t have to hide anymore.”

“No, that’s okay,” Zoey called back, carrying the smaller woman like a beloved stuffed toy. “It’s better this way. Take your time.”

“Let the little slut go, Sweetie. We know where to find her.“ Sadie whispered in his ear. Her ebony eyes twinkled as she pushed more of him into Claire’s stretching folds. “Momma wants to see you pack another scrumptious load inside this sexy fuckdoll’s baby box.”

Claire burbled something incomprehensible through her throatful of sticky seed. Still, it didn’t sound like a complaint, and the way she began bucking her generous ass back into him sent a clear message.

Sam turned his head to capture one of Sadie’s milky teets as he began to move in long, steady strokes. His burgundy-haired queen moaned as he suckled and pressed in closer.

“That’s it, Sweetie. Momma adores it when you feed from her breasts. Now drink up and fuck Claire’s stupid brains out. Show her what a big, strong man you become.”

That wasn’t difficult. The mega-titted Barbie was already quivering like a struck tuning fork on his pillaging prick, arching orgasmically with every other thrust, and Sadie’s enervating milk only seemed to make him harder.

All other concerns faded away as Sam savored the intoxicating sensation of another convulsing cunt rippling around his width.

This was his life now. Best enjoy these pleasant moments. Smell the roses and shit.

…because he didn’t doubt that Sadie had plans, and—as accountants—this was their busiest time of year after all.

* * *

Epilogue—Saturday

“Hello? I’m terribly sorry to disturb your breakfast, but I have an appointment.”

Zoey looked up blearily from the reception desk, chewing on her fourth double bacon cheeseburger of the morning, and squinted at the newcomer.

Shining waves of autumn-streaked hair framed a feminine face so glamorous it belonged on a billboard. Succulent lips, sharp cheekbones, perfectly plucked brows, and impossibly stunning amber eyes with dense lashes stared back at her with a kindly, patient expression.

“Whaaa—” She gulped down her greasy mouthful before trying again. “Sorry, under what name?”

“Miss Tanner. Deborah Tanner. My friends call me Debbie.”

Zoey fumbled at the diary lying open beside a bulging paper bag with a stylized yellow logo in the shape of the letter ‘M’ on the side. She tried to ignore the tantalizing scent of flame-grilled goodness wafting from it as she ran a finger down the page of badly scrawled handwriting and then checked the time on her phone.

“Umm… is today Saturday?” She blinked in bewilderment. “I didn’t know we worked on the weekend.”

“You must if you are here, right? Please, be a doll and let your manager know I have arrived.”

Deborah held herself tall, radiating polished poise from her ladylike posture like a brilliant gemstone. A strapless lavender cocktail dress snuggled her thin, modelesque figure, with a low princess neckline that barely contained an extraordinarily well-endowed chest and split high on the curve of her hip to drape down between miles of smooth, silky legs capped in glossy white slingback heels.

A wealth of jewelry sparkled on her dainty fingers, wrists, and throat. Glittering carats of diamonds dangled into her ivory cleavage in an eye-catching display of shimmering affluence. She tapped meaningfully at a designer watch on her wrist that probably cost more than most people made in a financial quarter.

“Nah, I’ll just show you in. They’re, like, always going at it, and Mistress told me to mind the front desk after I got my morning fix.” Zoey said, rising to her complete seven feet in height. “She’ll know if you’re meant to be here or not. She’s super smart like that. Love the flashy bling, by the way.”

She wore a blue hockey jersey that now acted as an undersized crop top—clinging like a second skin to her gigantified knockers—and a pair of tiny red running shorts that flossed her thick buttcrack like a thong. Otherwise, the rest of her stunning, muscular physique was on show under the fluorescent lighting.

“Bless you for noticing, dear one. I’ve had a recent windfall in the form of a lucrative divorce settlement.” Debbie swept her curtain of chestnut hair back with a sunny smile. “Sucked the cheating bastard’s fortune straight out of his puny dick. Passed out seconds after signing the papers, the faithless simp. I should have done it years ago, then found myself a proper man. Can’t fathom why I didn’t do it sooner.”

“Sounds terrible. You’re totally hot and deserve better.” Zoey empathized, leading the way back to Sadie’s office. “I’m supposed to ask, like, how you heard of our elite services for marketing and stuff. It’s complicated, and I don’t really get it anymore, but that’s the job. I’m only in it for the fun parts.”

“A girl’s got to eat.” Debbie agreed and looped a slender arm through the lumbering Amazon’s elbow in sisterly solidarity. “I was actually looking for someone I met in passing earlier this week. A striking young man who got off those dreadfully slow elevators on this very floor. Very earnest and polite. A true Southern gentleman.

“When I discovered there was an accounting firm here, it was like a moment of purest serendipity. Just what I needed, given my sudden change in financial circumstances and the possibility of getting reacquainted besides. Tell me, dear one, do you believe in fate?”

“Dunno, is it vegan?” Zoey shrugged and had to bend down to reach the doorknob. The muffled sounds of excited voices and aerobic activity came from the other side. “But I reckon you’re talking about Sam. He’s the best. Knows how to treat a girl right and cums like a total jizz-cannon.”

“Beg pardon?!”

Deborah’s indignant squeak was drowned out by a chorus of lewd moans and wet slapping noises as the towering brunette swung the door open.

“Give me another, Sammy! Blast another baby into your bimbo fuckslut’s belly and turn me into your personal cocksleeve!”

“Goddamn it, Claire, you insatiable whore. Hold onto your fat titties because I’m about to cum again!”

“YesYesYesYesYes!!”

The scene inside the office was shockingly loud and explicit.

Sam was behind the large mahogany desk, naked but for the powder blue sweater vest stretched across his barrel chest, pounding mercilessly into Claire. The voluptuous blonde was decked out in frilly, baby-pink lingerie and a flurry pair of bunny ears she had dug up from god-knows-where. She lay flat on her back, ankles locked behind his pistoning hips, drawing him in deeper as her gargantuan, globular breasts careened madly on her chest with each violent plunge.

Off to one side, Sadie reclined on the sofa in a sheer scarlet lace-top chemise with Tammy’s petite yet energetic form kneeling on the carpet, munching face buried between her widespread thighs. The moaning redhead wore nothing but a minuscule g-string, strappy black heels, and an onyx-studded collar, which the burgundy-haired harem queen gripped like a rein to steer her slippery tongue.

“Sorry to intrude, Mistress, but your first appointment is here.” Zoey indicated the gawking beauty beside her.

Debbie tottered forward on stumbling feet, her small hands clasped together under her spectacular bosom as though in prayer, wide amber eyes fixed on the muscle-bound hunk plowing his blonde co-worker into a wailing fuck-puddle.

“My goodness, is that Sam? I recognize the parted hair and sweater vest. He is… magnificent.” She breathed out the final word in hushed reverence, knees trembling as her captivating face flushed. “Utterly resplendent.”

“Thank you, Zoey, and welcome, Miss Tanner.” Sadie said, releasing Tammy’s collar and straightening herself on the couch. Her tone and posture were completely professional as though rampant office fornication were simply part of an average workday.“May I offer you a tea or coffee? Please make yourself comfortable wherever you like.”

She had to speak up to be heard over the grunting and squealing. Debbie didn’t reply at first, seemingly mesmerized by the pornographic showing, before eventually shaking her head and turning to face Sadie.

“Heavens, but I am glad I arrived early. How long can he maintain that level of… performance?” She asked with an astonished expression. “Once word gets out—”

“Ah, I see we have you penciled in for a bookkeeping consultation.” Sadie had her phone in hand and adjusted her glasses as she checked the device. “Chandler Accounting would, of course, be happy to help organize your finances, unless there are… other, more personalized services you are interested in engaging?” She quirked a suggestive eyebrow.” And to answer your question: endlessly. We are yet to discover the limit of Samuel’s stamina and, shall we say… fortitude.”

“Oh gawd, Sammy! Don’t stop fucking me like that!” Claire howled, jerking and clawing at her ricochetting tits. “I need to feel you explode inside me again. Breed your bimbo fuckdoll on that huge, hunky dick!”

“Here it comes, you amazing whore!”

Debbie collapsed on the cushions beside Sadie with a damp squish, her delicate fingers immediately sliding under her elegant silk gown to sink into moist, thrumming flesh and leaning against the burgundy-haired businesswoman for support.

Sam’s prodigious physique seized in a full-body spasm as he roared, visibly cumming in the gravid blonde’s shuddering body. The smell of their pungent sex fumigated the room, making Debbie twitch and moan. Then a small hand pressed over her own, pushing deep into her clenching pussy.

“Could I tempt you with our latest range of new services, Miss Tanner?” Sadie purred into her ear, nimble digits delving and teasing. “Our Samuel has a few… openings he is available to fill at the moment, though I anticipate those will be in high demand very soon. Best to stake a claim earlier rather than later, don’t you think?”

“Ye-Yes… Oh my!”

Zoey smiled happily as Debbie panted and shivered next to her Mistress. She looked over to where Sam was blowing the last of his load onto Claire’s cum-stuffed tummy and immense chest. Tammy was already crawling onto the desk to lick and slurp her girlfriend clean. Her tight butt waved invitingly at the permanently primed stud.

It was so nice to see them getting along so well.

“You alright there, Zee?” He asked, sounding sincere and giving the proffered ass a crisp smack, earning a giggle from the sex-addled couple. “Not getting too bored manning the front desk? I could send one of these two out to keep you company if you are.”

“Boo!”

“No fair, Sammy.”

“Nah, It’s okay, Sam.” Zoey grinned and played with her long chocolate tresses. “I like to sit out there and diddle myself while listening to you guys. That’s more my speed, and umm… I’ve never been one for crowds. Just save some for my lunch, ’kay?”

“I can definitely do that for my favorite little slut.”

Zoey blushed and quickly nodded. Debbie was moaning on Sadie’s fingers and trying to sign a document at the same time when she turned to leave.

“—and we’re done. Congratulations, Miss Tanner, on becoming the first client of Chandler Breeding Enterprises. Come here, Samuel. Momma’s got her all warmed up for you.”

“Thanks, Sadie. It was Deborah, right? We met in the elevator a few days back…”

The conversation was soon muted when Zoey closed the door and skipped back to her post at reception. Kicking her bare, size eleven feet up on the desk, the voluptuous Amazon spread her powerful thighs and cocked an ear back towards the office.

It wouldn’t be long before the sordid clamor of raucous sex filled the air. Zoey sighed in contentment, running a hand down her washboard abdominals into her undersized running shorts and gently began to strum.

She had a busy day ahead of her, but like their harem Mistress always said, when you love your job, it doesn’t feel like working.

…and with a totally delicious super-stud like Sam to attract rich, sexy clients. Zoey suspected they were all going to be very busy indeed.

* * *

THE END