The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Crown

Synopsis: An ancient device enabling the bearer to control minds. Eighteen year olds Marco and Billy made a tremendous discovery.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Marco ignored the phone ringing next to him on the bedstead.

“Oh, baby” Gina moaned as she rode up and down on his cock. “Oh, baby” she sighed as he massaged her large pendulous middle-aged breasts “Oh, baby.. mommy’s gonna come…”

“Oh, fuck, mom” he gasped as she ground her hips against his….

She cried out in spasms of delight at her fourth orgasm… this one deeper than the others

And then… he came too.

He exploded hot jizz into his mom’s whimpering slit.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!” she cried almost collapsing onto her son.

She slowed down and as she did his cock slipped from her.

“Oh, honey” she gasped, reaching back and guiding it back into her “Mommy wants her baby boy inside her… all the time…”

“Oh, fuck yeah” he sighed…

The phone… vibrating and ringing….

He looked at it again.

“Honey….” she whimpered… not wanting him to stop.

“Fuck, mom” he gasped

“How many times has baby come in me?”

“Three times” he grinned… three times in a row!

“I’m leaking so much of your jizz” she grinned “I’m going to have to change the sheets… again”

“I’m hungry” he said.

“Baby wants milkies?”

He nodded.

She slid up and offered a large tit.

His mouth attached over her nipple and she helped by squeezing it as he sucked… as he suckled.

He drank a lot… she had full tits…

Ringing again!

Dammit!

Finally he reached over and picked up the phone.

“Marco!” came the annoyed voice.

“Billy?”

“Who else do you think?” Billy spat… “I’ve been trying to call you for an hour”

“What do you want?”

“I…. I need the crown”

“You only just had it!”

“Yeah… but… I really need to borrow it now… my sister… she’s staring to wonder why she’s putting on weight.”

“And?”

“She’s pregnant… I knocked her up…”

“You sly dog” Marco laughed as he looked down to his mom now sucking his cock…

“Wel… I need it…”

“Um… look… “

“Just for today” Billy said “And then… then you can have it for five days”

“Six.”

“Five.”

“Six!”

“Oh, okay!”

“And… you’ve got to come over and pick it up.”

“But…”

“That’s the deal…”

“Okay” Billy sighed resigned to the fact “I’ll be there shortly…”

Marco put the phone down.

He sat up and burped… tasting his mom’s milk on his breath.

“Is everything okay, baby?” she asked looking up… “Does baby want to fuck mommy again?”

“No, mom” he smiled. “Though I enjoy you so much…”

“What does baby want mommy to do?” she sighed “I’ll do anything you want, baby. Anything at all”

“I know mom” he smiled.

“I want you to stand up and get ready for instructions” he said.

“Yes, baby” she smiled. She knew what she had to do.

She rose up and stood almost to attention.

He got up too now.

He saw himself in reflection in the mirror…He smiled

And as he did he stopped to look at it… sitting atop his head…

That gold ring.. a coronet really. But… the guys called a crown.

“Okay, mom” he said.

“Yes, honey”

“I’m going to release you from my power…” he said “But when I do you won’t remember the things we did…”

“Yes, honey”

“You will wash these sheets and not noticed the come on them….”

“Yes, honey” she said.

“Now… get dressed.”

“Yes, honey” she said.

He went to his room to dress and returned to see her fully clothed.

“Remember… “ he added “You won’t think that there’s anything abnormal about lactating at your age…”

“Yes, honey… lactating is normal.”

“You won’t discuss it with anyone.”

“No, baby” she said.

He stepped back into the corridor. He took hold of the coronet. He drew it up off his head.

Immediately Gina blinked… wondering why she was standing there in the middle of the room.

She shrugged her shoulders. She turned and grabbed the bedsheets… pulling them free. Ignoring the smells and wetness…

And, also… Marco’s cock shrunk back to 6-inches… The crown not only gave him power over others, but affected his body. When he wore it his cock was a 12-inch beast, and he could come and come and come. He had phenomenal staying power as a stallion as he wore it. But… without it… he was back to being an average man.

She rolled the bedding into a ball and took them to the basement laundry, the smell bothered her… but that was all.

Gina adjusted her maternity bra. It never occurred to her to question why she now lactated.

A short while later the familiar sound of a moped approached. Billy rode up. Billy and Marco were in their final months of High School. They’d been friends for ten years. Billy rode a moped because he also delivered food for a job.

He hated the moped. He had to trade in his 250cc bike for a vehicle that he always thought was effeminate. And his sister Helen (also a biker—she was a lesbian) never let up about it. Helen loved to mock her younger brother and his new ‘toy’ bike.

Billy rode back home with the ‘crown’ in a satchel hanging around his neck.

He rode up the driveway and immediately felt regret…

There was his sister’s motorcycle, and also that of Karen… Helen’s girlfriend.

Karen was sexy, but also a lesbian. And she also made fun of his moped.

Billy went inside, then upstairs . He heard the tail end of a conversation as the girls talked in Helen’s bedroom.

“….so are you going to get it checked out?” Karen asked.

“Um… look…”

“There might be something wrong….”

“God, I hope not…”

“Well how else do you explain that tummy….”

“Yeah… I…. um.. What the hell do you want, loser” she snapped when she saw Billy staring at her…

Helen only wore a T-shirt and her panties… and she was standing in front of her full-length mirror.

“Is that the loser?” Karen sniffed at him, from the bed… she saw his reflection.

“Well?” Helen gasped.

Billy took out the coronet. He placed it on his head.

“I’m talking to you you little fuh…..” Helen said… and then she stood there silent. She assumed an almost ‘at attention’ position.

“Helen?” Karen asked.

“Helen… are you okay?” she gasped

She was getting up off the bed when Billy entered. “You fooling girl or wha….?”

“Stand still” Billy said to her.

Suddenly Karen assumed the same kind of posture as Helen had.

“What… what’s going on?” she gasped as she was suddenly unable to move.

Billy went up to her. “I am your master”

“You….” Karen began.

“Say it…!”

“You are my master” Karen gasped. And… she relaxed as she realised he was her master.

“You will obey me”

“I… I will obey you…”

Billy felt his pants were now tight. With the coronet on his cock had swelled in size. Though still flaccid, it was now long, and thick…

“Now you will take my instructions” he said.

“Yes” Karen said “I will take your instructions.”

He now turned to Helen.

“You are pregnant by me…” he said

“Yes” she said

“When you are released later tonight… you will stop worrying about why you are fat. You will accept you are pregnant. You will want to have the baby…”

“I… I will want to haver the baby.”

“You will say that Mark Stephenson is the father…”

(he knew Mark was now in the services o’seas and that suited the ruse for now).

“Yes… Mark Stephenson is the father…”

“But… you will never try and get money from him… you will want to raise the baby here at home, by yourself…”

“Yes… I want to raise my baby”

“With your girlfriend”

“Yes”

“Karen…?” he said turn gin to her

“Yes, master?”

“You too will want to raise the baby”

“Yes”

“You will also want to breastfeed it…”

“Yes”

“Both of you will begin to lactate… and you will think this is normal…”

“Yes” Karen said.

“You are both lovers and will want to look after the baby together…”

He turned to his sister again and began to feel her breasts as they swelled with milk.

“Take off your clothes” he said back to Karen.

“Yes, master”

She undressed.

“Both of you will want to fuck me now…” he said

“Yes” they both said.

Helen blinked and she took a half-step back as she was released from her instruction mode…

“Hiya, baby” she smiled as he was massaging her under her T-shirt.

He pulled it up and saw a bead of white milk form on the tip of her nipple as he managed her.

“Mmmm” he sighed as he sucked at her….

“Drink mine…” Karen whimpered.

He looked back at her as she manipulated her own breasts.

His sister’s tits were small—only a B-cup but Karen’s were D-cups,

He drew her close and sucked on hers. He felt a warm mouth on his cock and looked down to see his sister Helen now working on his 12-inch thickness..

He made Karen go and lie on the bed and leaving his sister on her knees went to her

“Fuck!” he gasped seeing her hairy mine… “Next time… shave!”

“Yes, master”

“You now prefer to be shaven all the time”

“Yes, master” she said as he mounted her “I prefer to be shaven all the time…”

He eased into her. “Fuckkkk” he gasped

“You like?”

“Yeah.. but… I dunno… I always thought you were a virgin”

“No, master”

“But you’re a lesbian…”

“Yes, master… but….”

“Never-mind” he said

“Yes, master”

He pushed into her. “Oooooo” she shivered, being stretched wide by his thick cock.

As he did Helen came over… wearing her ‘special’… she had a strap-on.

“Alright” he grinned as his sister pressed the hard rubber against his ass.

He pushed into Karen deeper as Helen invaded his ass-hole….

“Honey?” Rebecca called

“In here, mom” Helen called.

Rebecca came in with two bags from the fashion store she’d visited.

“Oh, my!” she gasped as she dropped these “You’ve started without me…!”

“Fuck this bitch is tight!” Billy groaned

“I want to please you…” Karen whimpered “Fuck me! Fuck me, master”

Rebecca undressed.

Helen pulled it out of his ass and Rebecca sucked the dills, tasting her son’s ass. Helen then pushed back up, slipping in more easily now it was wet with their mom’s spittle.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” Billy groaned as he humped Karen.

“I’m gonna come!”

“Yes, master!” Karen whimpered “Come in me… please….!”

He came and when he dd Karen’s whole body arched upwards, her back bent as she came…

He stayed in her till he finished and then he drew out, pushing back onto his sister and then his mom started to suck his wet cock.

She moved between his cock, and Karen’s hairy wet slit, now filled with Billy’s jizz.

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” he cried and started shooting his load. Rebecca caught it in her mouth and covered him, grinning as she gulped him down…

“Oh, fuck!” he gasped “That’s amazing!”

“Do you want to fuck me, master?” Helen whimpered

“Sure” he said “You do mom’s asshole…Alright mom?” he said turning to Rebecca

“Anything you want, master” she smiled “I only want to please you…”

He pulled up off the dildo and Rebecca got on all fours, over Karen. Helen moved up behind her mom and eased into her mom’s back-side.

He got behind Helen and feeling first to make sure her cunny was moist he pushed slowly into his sister’s cunt.

“Oh, fuck…. “ she cried

The phone rang.

Billy had to take the crown back… but not before he gave a new set of instructions to his bitches. Karen was to move in. His mom and his sister were to be happy about this. Karen was now part of the family… especially as she was now going to be pregnant too. (What he didn’t know was that his mom, Rebecca was also carrying his child).

Karen now wanted to move in. And, she wanted to continue to sleep with Helen. And be part of the family. She and Helen continued to tease Billy… but less so. He would remove that from them shortly. Why he hand’t thought of it…? Well he had… but he was aware of trying to minimise the outward changes to his situation so as not to draw attention. It was something Billy and Marco had both agreed upon.

It was why Marco now needed a ‘girlfriend’… someone to move in with he and his mom. He wanted to just live with his mom, making her his wife… but that would have been noticed.

Billy suggested that Marco take Maureen O’Connor…. a girl they both had known at school.

“Why her?” Marco asked.

“Why not?” Billy laughed…

Marco thought… why not indeed. He needed a ‘wife’…

Maureen O’Connor would soon be a member of the family…

The End