The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR ( chapter 2 )

Eric got up slowly from the bed. His head was reeling from the guilt, and from the excitement he was feeling. He had just let his invalid mother in law suck his cock. Eric knew that what he had done was so wrong. No, it was worse than wrong, it was criminal. But, that was the most amazing blow job he had ever had in his life. Eric knew that even if he tried, he could not cum again for a long time, his balls were drained. Eric turned and looked down at Penny as she slept. Eric knew he would want more. He gently stroked her grey hair a few times, then turned and left the room, leaving the door open.

THE REAL BEGINNING:

Eric woke the next morning feeling like he had slept the sleep of God’s, man he felt good this morning. Remembering last night, he smiled to himself, knowing he wanted to do it again. Eric walked into Penny’s room. There she was, still sleeping. Eric gently shook Penny’s shoulder to wake her.

“Good morning Penny” said Eric. Penny opened her eyes, looked at Eric, and smiled.

“OK, Penny lets get ready for breakfast” said Eric.

Penny reached out her hand as to ask for assistance. Eric took her hand and gently helped her out of the bed.

Still holding her hand Eric led Penny out of the bedroom. to the kitchen. Eric sat her down at the kitchen table.

“we’re having eggs, bacon coffee and toast this morning. OK?”

Penny did not answer, she just sat there with a blank face, looking at Eric. Eric quickly finished preparing the small breakfast, and put the plates and coffee on the table. Eric sat down and started to eat. Penny didn’t move, she just sat there looking straight ahead.

“Well” thought Eric. “I guess I’m going to have to feed her myself .”

Eric quickly finished his own breakfast, moved his chair over to Penny, picked up her fork and scooped up some of the egg and feed it to Penny. Eric could tell she was hungry because she finished all of it with no problem at all. Lifting the coffee cup to her lips Eric let Penny drink. Penny took a big mouth full but didn’t swallow, the coffee just dribbled down her chin, spilling all over her cotton nightgown.

“Shit” thought Eric as he reached for a cloth to clean it up with.

“OK Penny stand up so I can clean you off ”

Penny stood slowly. Eric took the cloth and wiped Penny’s chin and neck. Then he started to try to clean up the nightgown.

“OK Penny stand still and I’ll get you all cleaned up”

The coffee had soaked all the way down to the top of Penny’s tits. Eric dabbed at the coffee stain with the kitchen cloth.

“No” thought Eric. “This has to go into the wash ”

“OK Penny I’m going to get you out of this nightgown so I can put it in the wash”

Eric took Penny’s hand and led her to the bathroom.

“Lift your arms Penny so I can get this thing off, and get you cleaned up”

Penny raised her arms into the air.

Eric reached down and took hold of the bottom of the nightgown and began to lift it over Penny’s head.

As Eric raised Penny’s nightgown, his eyes caught her white panties, and his cock gave a little jolt as he anticipated getting a good look at her cunt.. Lifting the nightgown higher Eric was about to get his wish. Penny’s pussy was just under those panties. Lifting even higher he bared her breasts.God she had great tits so plump so perfect, her nipples pointing toward the sky. Eric removed the nightgown from over Penny’s head.

Penny dropped her arms to her side.She just stood there and didn’t move.Eric tossed the nightgown to the side. Then reached out and stroked Penny’s hair.

“Such a pretty Penny” Eric said out loud.” I found you. And now your going to be mine”

“Right Penny?” Eric said.

Penny looked at Eric as he placed both of his hands on her waist.

“Penny we are going to get you all cleaned up now”

Eric took hold of her panties and began to slide them past her hips.Her pussy came into view.

Penny’s cunt was covered in soft, salt and pepper colored pubic hair. Eric liked a woman to look like a woman. Not a prepubescent school girl.

Eric bent over slightly to get her panties off

“Lift your foot, now the other one”

Eric’s face was now level with Penny’s cunt, he could smell the pungent pussy smell. Eric took a deep breath. His excitement grew, just like his cock. Eric tossed the panties onto the nightgown that lay on the bathroom floor, and took a step back, his heart was racing. He wanted this. Taking a deep breath, he admired Penny’s naked body standing there in front of him. His cock was now as hard as rock.

“God this is so wrong” Eric thought once again. The memory of last nights blow job was still fresh in his mind.” It’s not like I’m hurting her “Eric said to himself, trying to justify what he knew was going to happen next.

“She wanted to suck my cock last night, I didn’t ask for it, she was confused about who I was, so I let her think I was Barry,” no harm no foul right”.

But this was going to be different, he knew.

Eric raised his hands to Penny’s tits and placed his palms over her nipples, and squeezed his fingers around her tits.

“No reaction” thought Eric as he squeezed harder. His cock was on fire, Eric dropped his hands from Penny’s tits, quickly tugged at his pants and removed them. His cock was at full mast. Pre cum glistened at the tip. Eric placed his left hand behind Penny and grabbed a hand full of her ass, pulling her closer to him. With his right hand he cupped her cunt, using his middle finger he found her slit. It was dry as a bone.

“Fuck” thought Eric. then he remembered Penny’s age. Penny was no spring chicken, she would need some lubrication. Eric opened the cabinet door and took out a jar of Vaseline jelly. Scooping out a good amount with two fingers, Eric massaged the jelly into Penny’s cunt. Slowly Eric was able to get his two fingers into Penny’s tight dry hole. Just as his fingers reached in to his second knuckle. Penny twitched. Eric felt this and smiled. “Maybe she’s going to get a little fun out of this too” he thought. Sliding his fingers in and out Eric did a good job of lubricating Penny’s sweet tight cunt. Yes it was tight. Eric wondered “if cunts tighten up after years of not being used”. No matter “this one was good and tight”. Eric’s fingers easily slid back and forth in Penny’s cunt. Eric curled his two fingers up inside Penny’s hole searching for her G spot. Penny took a deep breath as his fingers found their target. Eric caught the reaction, and removed his fingers. Digging out a bit more jelly onto his fingers, Eric now sunk his three middle fingers into Penny’s cunt curled them up and began to stoke the G spot again. Eric pulled up hard like he wanted to lift her off the floor, continuing to slide his fingers back and forth in and out. This time Penny made a loud gasp, inhaling sharply. Eric took a look at Penny’s face, her eyes were squeezed closed. Eric grabbed hold of Penny’s ass with his left hand and pulled her into him. Sinking his three fingers even deeper into her cunt.The middle finger of his left hand, found the tight ring of her asshole. Penny gasped once more as he applied pressure to the ring of her ass. “Yes” thought Eric this is going to be a good morning.

Eric removed his hand from Penny’s ass reached over and stuck his finger into the Vaseline jar, then poked the jelly covered finger into Penny’s dry bung hole. Another quick gasp from Penny let him know he was on to something here. Eric was still finger fucking Penny’s cunt like a jackhammer with his right hand.The middle finger of his left hand, all the way in her ass now.

Eric felt like a God. He was in total control of this situation. This hot Granny was his to do with what he wanted. Eric had always wanted a sex slave. No bullshit, no fucking around just sex. A cunt and a mouth to fuck any time he wanted, never having to ask, just warm it up, then fuck it. No dinners, no drinks, no awkward moments at the door. Never again thought Eric.

Penny was panting hard now. Eric had been fingering her cunt and ass for about five minuets. Eric turned Penny around and faced her toward the bathroom mirror, removed his hands from Penny’s cunt and asshole. Placing both his hands on her shoulders Eric bent Penny over and had her rest her elbows on the bathroom counter top. This left Penny bent over, with her ass in just the right position for what was coming next.

Standing behind her, Eric could see them both in the mirror. Penny with her elbows on the counter top, her face almost in the bowl of the sink. Penny had stopped panting now but her cunt was clenching and opening like a fishes mouth out of water. Eric cupped his hand on her cunt and slowly began to run his fingers in her silky soft cunt hairs. Penny made a soft mewling kind of sound and clenched her ass cheeks gripping his hand with her thighs. Eric removed his hand and took a good look at Penny’s ass hole. Eric scooped up a little more Vaseline with two fingers . With his left hand he spread her ass cheeks. With the two fingers of his right hand he began to probe her ass. She pushed back slightly with her ass cheeks. One finger, then two fingers found their way into Penny’s virgin ass. In to the first knuckle, now in as far as the second knuckle. Penny didn’t move. Eric had both his fingers all the way in now, and Penny had not moved. Eric began to pull his fingers out then back in again in a slow fucking motion. Not a sound or movement from Penny. With his right foot he spread Penny’s legs to just a bit more than shoulder width apart. Eric pulled his fingers from Penny’s ass. It was time.

Eric took hold of his cock and placed the tip right at Penny’s ass hole. Then with a little push forward he broke the seal. Eric was in heaven, the crown of his cock was inside his mother in laws virgin asshole. And it felt sooooo good. Eric pushed a bit more, he was in half way now. It was so tight, Eric pulled his cock out just to the head, then pushed it back in again, this time just a little bit deeper. “Fuck yes” thought Eric. His cock was now officially in cock heaven. So hot so fucking tight. Just then Eric felt Penny push back just a bit, his cock was slowly being pulled deeper into her tight tight bum hole. Eric gave one big push forward and sunk his cock all the way into Penny’s ass. Penny started to fuck back, she pushed back as he thrust forward , and squeezed her ass as he pulled back for his next thrust. back and forth back and forth Eric pounded. Penny continued to fuck back giving as good as she was getting. The two continued this pace for some time. Eric could feel the sweat starting to drip from his forehead. Eric just kept pounding his cock harder and harder into Penny’s sweet tight ass.

Eric could feel the effects of all the hard pounding he had been putting his cock through. Eric’s cock was raw, but he just kept pounding away. Penny had not said a word, or made a sound, through most of the heavy ass fucking he was giving her. Eric looked up into the mirror and saw that Penny still had her face down in the sink. Eric grabbed a handful of Penny’s hair and pulled till her head lifted in a painful arch. Penny’s eyes were open, tears streamed down her cheeks, but she didn’t make a sound. Eric started to realy slam his cock into Penny’s sweet tight ass. Eric pulled hard on her hair, pulling her neck into an even more punishing position. Eric could see real pain in her eyes and on her face.

“Take it bitch, take my big fucken cock, up your sweet little ass, this is how I’m gonna fucken do you every day from now on.” screamed Eric.

Suddenly, guilt gripped Eric, and he stopped pounding Penny’s ass and let go of her hair. Eric looked down at his hard cock still planted deep inside Penny’s ass hole. Slowly Eric started to pull his cock out of penny’s ass. Eric gasped, when he saw his cock, it was covered with blood. “Fuck” thought Eric “what the fuck have I done” Eric instinctively knew he had ripped Penny’s ass open . He had literally fucked her till she bleed. Eric was in shock. Fear and shame overwhelmed him. Fear, because, Eric knew that Penny’s nurse Beth, just may find out about Penny’s abused ass, the next time she came by to check up on how Penny, and he were doing. Beth was a nurse and would check on any suspicion she had about any discomfort Penny showed. Eric also felt shame, he knew this was just so wrong he had taken elder abuse taken to the worst level. Penny could not say no and even if she had said no would he have stopped?

Eric straightened himself out, reached over and grabed a wash cloth from where they were folded. Eric stood Penny up and said “don’t move Penny. I’m going to give you a sponge bath and get you all clean for the day”. Eric wet and soaped up the wash cloth and gently cleaned Penny’s face and then cleaned the Vaseline from Penny’s cunt and cunt hairs, he very gently washed around her ass hole, not wanting to hurt her any more than he had. After he had finnished with the clean up of Penny. Eric washed the blood and goo from his cock. Twice.

respectfully submitted by
DJMCLOUD