The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Creeps

Chapter Seven

Author’s note: Hey folks! In support of policy updates, I’m posting a heavily redacted version of the original version of Chapter 7 of Creeps from the original I posted to my patreon. This chapter features a flashback to the summer before Stacey approaches Martin in the beginning of The Creep. It was never intended as an erotic telling, but I wanted to make absolutely sure that this portion of the story (the only portion in which this flashback issue arises) contains no prohibited material.

Chapter 8 returns to the original, sexy time version, but since the plot details of Chapter 7 are important to the narrative, here is a synopsis.

A flashback within a flashback:

Years ago, when Kira was entering high school and Stacey was entering her senior year, their parents left and Stacey threw a party. To secure Kira’s silence, she was allowed to attend (but not drink). Stacey was distracted at one point, and Kira snuck some alcohol and then danced with a high school boy. She invited him up to her room, and he accepted, but only to pepper her with questions about her big sister. As Kira grew increasingly frustrated, she revealed that Stacey wasn’t even into boys, which the boy then announced to the whole party. Ashamed of herself for failing to keep Stacey’s secret, Kira threw him out of the party. Stacey emerged, sexy-danced with some boys to quell the rumors.

Stacey accepted Kira’s apology, mostly, though a small damage to their relationship emerged. Stacey already had a lot of difficulty with their mother’s homophobic attitudes, and it made her loving relationship with their father difficult given his inclination to humor his wife, despite her feelings towards Stacey. Kira, the only one who had completely supported her, had messed up, and as Stacey finished out high school, things didn’t quite go back to how they were.

The main flashback:

Thanks to months of being hypnotized to trust Martin Manning, and aided by Martin’s pretense of getting Kira to talk about her issues with Stacey, and further aided by a lot of drinking on the night of her nineteenth birthday, Kira calls up Martin and confides in him the Big Bad Secret both sisters had previously refused to discuss.

A few months before Stacey first approached Martin, the two had attended their cousins weddings, both as bridesmaids. They shared a hotel room and had some tender moments, which had been in limited supply in recent years. Stacey leaves the wedding early with a butch lesbian. The two have agreed to dog-sit for their newlywed cousin’s two dogs at her secluded lakeside cabin on the outskirts of a small rural town. Although Stacey is content to lounge around the cabin reading, Kira gets bored immediately and wanders into town, where her good look and bubbly personality help her impress and befriend a group of like-aged folks. She spends most of the week hanging out with them.

One afternoon, after Kira leaves, she doubles back and happens upon the sight of Stacey masturbating to a recording of her then-girlfriend (a nameless character, pre-Sherri). Though she doesn’t see anything explicit, this event connects with Stacey’s departure from the wedding with another girl. Between the two, Kira internalizes for the first time the distinction between “Stacey is a lesbian” and “Stacey is sexually attracted to other women.” She isn’t sure what to make of it, and quickly heads back out.

Their final night dog-sitting, Kira implores Stacey to come hang out with the group of them. She idolizes her big sister, and wants to show her off to her temporary social circle. Stacey takes the bait, and buys the group alcohol despite not being 21 or even having a fake ID. The Reeves sisters split a bottle of cheap tequila (the one described in Stacey’s sorority suite in Chapter 09 of The Creep). The group retires to the Reeves’ cousin’s cabin to party, playing silly games like spin the bottle. The local boys are thrilled by the prospect of seeing the hot city girls kiss. Kira, with her fresh awareness of Stacey’s very real attraction to girls in mind, is very nervous about that, but the bottle never lands on that outcome.

The group shifts to truth or dare. On a “truth” for Stacey, she is asked if she’s a lesbian, revealing that, earlier in the week, Kira had once more outted her sister. Stacey remembers (misremembers, really) the time years ago when Kira blabbed it to a high school boy as a pattern of Kira thinking her sexuality is nothing more than some cool conversation piece she can use. Having weathered it before, however, Stacey takes it in stride and wins the locals over. Though Stacey says nothing, Kira is mortified by what she has done, but doesn’t know how to apologize in the moment.

The games continue, and soon Kira is accosted by one of the local girls who dislikes her, who harkens back to her trepidation about having to kiss Stacey and makes it a dare. Kira cries foul, but Stacey takes her aside. She tells Kira that she knows Kira isn’t like their homphobic mother, that she forgives her, and loves her. That in mind, she doesn’t want to see this hick girl upstage them, and goes back in. The locals concede that making out with her sister is too much, but they agree to kiss around the neck of their bottle of tequila, which satisfied the mob.

During the kiss, Kira quickly grows confused on account of a combination of alcohol, the fresh tender words of her sister, curiosity about what she’d seen Stacey do earlier in the week, and perhaps more. She moves the bottle aside and kisses Stacey on the lips, and performs some touching over the clothes. Stacey reciprocates. When the dare ends, Kira realizes what she just did, in front of witnesses, with her sister, and panics. She runs out of the house and down to the lake just to get away.

Stacey sends the locals away, then finds Kira by the docks. Kira accuses Stacey of manipulating her, setting up that scenario. Stacey, a bit less drunk or perhaps just less emotional, tries to talk it out. She says she enjoyed the kiss and that there was nothing wrong. Kira calls her a freak and tries not to think about how aggressively she’d reciprocated when it was happening, chalking it up to Stacey’s manipulation. Stacey seems sure Kira is in denial and forces herself on her. Kira blacks out most of the night, and so walks away unaware whether or not she enjoyed it, if she even participated or was simply the victim of a sexual assault. When she wakes up, unwilling to probe uncomfortable feelings, she decides the latter.

Each sister remembers the night in utterly distinct ways. Kira feels that her sister is an incestuous freak and a predator; Stacey is wounded that her beloved sister has been so corrupted by their mother’s homophobia (hammered into her by their mutual hypnotherapist) that she is unwilling to admit she loved it as much as Stacey did. They refuse to talk about it, or about anything. Stacey goes back to college soon after, and their relationship is permanently fractured.

In the present, Martin takes Kira’s rendition of that experience and puts it together with what he knows to arrive at the above, more objective, version. Still, seeing that the enmity between the Reeves sisters isn’t just some petty squabble but in fact the result of this tragic rift, he feels sad and overwhelmed for agreeing to help Stacey in the first place. He contemplates whether he can go on with his plan, but knows deep inside that he will. Whether he means to do so as a monster like Stacey, or to find a way to bring these sisters back together, however perversely, he is unsure, but he cancels his Friday classes and daydreams about a diffierent world in which he was deserving of Kira’s respect and affection.