The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Course Correction — Chapter 6

GoodTime

Gill Babcock wasn’t used to sharing the spotlight. He’s been the golden boy his entire life, and that’s exactly how he liked it. It’s not like he was particularly talented, or particularly intelligent, or even particularly pleasant to be around, but he didn’t let that stop him. And purely by virtue of his stature and his all-American, rugged look, people just automatically gave him leeway. Gill had a feeling people didn’t truly like or respect him, but he didn’t care what they thought of him as long as they didn’t get in his way.

That strategy worked for the majority of his life. It got him his first girlfriend. It got him onto the varsity track. It got him to all the right places and with all the right people. And it got him a cushy job at the fire department, where a strong build and the strength to match was all the currency one needed. He didn’t even need to be a team player. He beelined to a leadership position because there was a pecking order in a structure like this—and Gill liked being on top.

Despite all of his successes, Gill couldn’t really say that he had a lot of friends—or even that people liked him. Sure, he looked good on paper, but even Gill would admit that he often rubbed people the wrong way. Luckily, Gill’s lifelong successes meant that he had the confidence to ignore a lot of the haters.

After all, Gill would reason with himself, they’re just jealous.

It didn’t ever get petty at the station, since everyone there were highly disciplined, grown men—most of whom had families and real adult problems. Gone were the days of high school cliques and rumour mills. Everyone at the station kept it civil. Gill went into work to work, and he’s gotten pretty good at ignoring his colleagues’ thinly veiled scorn at Gill’s overall attitude.

‘Fuck, I hate working with Cockhead,’ one of the grunts muttered under his breath as they returned from an emergency. Gill remembered yelling at the kid to hurry up, but he couldn’t quite remember the kid’s name.

They’re all interchangeable anyway, Gill thought. He rolled his eyes at the asinine nickname, but he made sure the Chief knew that there weren’t any casualties thanks to Gill’s leadership.

One thing the crew couldn’t deny was Gill’s effectiveness in the field. Thanks to Gill’s religious adherence to his workout routines, he could outpace even the newest recruits at the station. Thanks to his lifelong experience as the de facto person in charge in most situations, he had a commanding presence and the confidence to give orders—something that saved him and his team’s asses on more than one occasion.

Victories like that added up, and Gill found himself actually taking pride in his work. For once in his life, he didn’t want to coast anymore. He wanted to aim higher—and so he set his sights at being Fire Chief. The old geezer that currently held the title was getting close to retirement age, and Gill knew that he would be looking for a replacement soon.

And doing as Gill does, he didn’t think much about the competition. He thought that he was a shoe in, and this promotion would just fall in his lap, like everything else he’s ever had.

A couple of months later, the Fire Chief announced his retirement. The entire team threw a farewell party. Social gatherings like that weren’t exactly Gill’s thing, but Gill didn’t want to miss this one. He knew that the next fire chief was usually informally announced at these events, and Gill wanted to be around for that moment.

Gill had broached the topic from time to time with the current chief, and the man just gave him a half-hearted grunt back. Gill took that as a sign of resigned affirmation. After all, Gill thought, who else would they pick? There weren’t any full time firemen that could hold a candle to his record. He had a (begrudging) rapport with his team. And he had years of experience.

Gill stood awkwardly in the corner as his colleagues all congregated together in groups. They invited a lot of people from the community, some of which also came on their own, so Gill didn’t feel too weird being a loner. A couple of volunteer firemen were also around, including the local success story, Setefano Haslett.

Setefano and Gill were probably equivalent in terms of size and strength, but that’s where their similarities ended. Where Gill was arrogant and standoffish, Setefano was modest and accommodating. Setefano never used his strength to intimidate anyone. In fact, Setefano volunteered quite a bit at the police station—often doing basic grunt work, but over the past year, Setefano’s actually been going out with his own squad to put out fires.

Setefano was definitely well-respected in the local circles, and Gill was pretty sure every person in the fire department went to his gym to work out, including the chief. Speak of the devil, Gill thought to himself.

Gill saw the two men talking, and he inched a little closer to listen to the conversation.

‘I don’t know what to say, Chief,’ Setefano said in a hushed tone. ‘I’m honoured, but I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes.’

The chief sighed. ‘Don’t worry about that, Sete. You fit all the criteria. You’ve got experience in the field. You have leadership potential. And you’re probably the only person in this room who could lift heavier than me,’ the chief said with a quick flex of his bicep.

‘And besides, I see the way the team looks at you,’ the chief continued. ‘Not just out in the field, but even when they’re working out at the gym. You’ve gotten to know every single man here on a personal level, and that goes a long way at the station. I couldn’t think of any other person to be Chief.’

‘You’re just doing this so that you guys can get free access to my gym,’ Setefano said in a cheeky tone.

‘Well, it wouldn’t hurt,’ the chief said good-naturedly.

Gill stormed off as the two men chuckled at each other over the joke, red-faced and fuming.

Gill couldn’t believe what just happened. He had just seen the Chief’s new golden boy, Setefano Haslett, on his knees gagging on some pimpled kid’s cock.

His mind was racing with the possibilities. Does he go up to the Chief and show him what a mistake he’s made? Does he post this on Facebook to humiliate the dude until he shuts down his gym and leaves town?

Gill was running on pure adrenaline, and by sheer instinct, he just started driving. Gill didn’t even realize where he was going until he saw the perfectly manicured lawn of the Haslett household. He looked at the time on his car dashboard.

It was a little past 6pm, and Gill knew that’s when Setefano usually left the gym. He would usually pop back home and change, and then head to do some volunteer hours at the fire station. Only, in a couple of days, he won’t be just a volunteer anymore. He’ll be Gill’s boss.

The thought helped solidify Gill’s game plan. He turned off his car engine and waited for Setefano to get home. A family guy like Setefano would never live down something like this going public, so Gill knew exactly what to do—good, old-fashioned blackmail.

It hadn’t even been five minutes when Gill saw Setefano’s trademark 4x4 start skidding down the street. Only, it wasn’t Setefano at the wheel. It was some random kid with a couple of people in the backseat.

He saw the kid turn unceremoniously onto Setefano’s lawn, sending grass and mud flying onto his wheels. Damn, thought Gill, I like this kid already.

Gill got a better look at the boy. A kid barely past the age of 20 without an ounce of muscle on him. This can’t be one of Setefano’s sons, could it? Gill mused. The lack of muscles was definitely a dead giveaway, but the pasty white skin definitely didn’t match Setefano’s tanned physique in the slightest.

‘Open my door, Fagslut,’ the kid yelled into the backseat.

Gill raised an eyebrow at the aggressive nickname, and then felt his face mould into a look of shock as he saw who the kid was referring to. It was the newest object of Gill’s ire, and soon-to-be blackmail victim, Setefano Haslett.

Only, the usually refined gym owner was in complete disarray. His workout gear was shockingly stained, with his prominent bulge and large bubble butt on full display. On his head, he wore a pair of pink lace panties, his hair poking like a patch of grass from one of the openings.

Gill thought the nickname the crew gave him was bad, and now Setefano was letting a kid half his age call him a Fagslut to his face! Setefagslut! If only all Setefagslut’s admirers could see him now, Gill mused.

He pulled out his phone to record this new scene of depravity when he saw Setefano rush to the driver’s side door, and hurriedly open it with his hand behind his back like a chauffeur. The bossy kid looked at the mess of mud and dirt on the ground, and turned his nose up.

‘You wouldn’t want me to get my shoes wet, do you, Fagslut?’

‘No, Master!’ Setefano replied with complete conviction. ‘Please, get on my back and I can escort you into the house myself.’ At this, Setefano lowered himself to the ground, on all fours, and waited as the kid climbed out of the car.

The kid looked even younger climbing out of the car, and it looked like he was barely 5′7″. Despite his stature, he had an air of boundless confidence as he straddled the broad back of the town’s future Fire Chief. Setefano didn’t buckle at all at the weight, but you could see his limbs flexing at the effort of carrying a grown man on his back.

It looked like the kid was riding a horse with how big Setefano was! As the little procession continued, the kid spanked Setefano’s ass and asked him a question. ‘Damn, Fagslut, you’ve got some nice digs here.’

‘It’s yours, Master,’ Setefano said with bated breath. ‘You own every piece of me—my body, my mind, my family…’

‘And every single dickhead and future slut at your gym.’ The kid chimed in. ‘Fuck, I love hypnosis. And to think, all I wanted was a quick fuck from your hot receptionist.

‘You wouldn’t mind if we let Cumslut squirt her juices in your car while I introduce myself to your family, right? I don’t want them to get the wrong idea about me.’

‘Yes, master. I’d love for her to squirt her juices in my car,’ Setefano reaffirmed as he finally reached the front door.

The kid whispered something into Setefano’s ear, and Gill watched Setefano’s back stiffen. He then pulled his shorts all the way down, put the palms of his hands flat on the door, and started banging his powerful hips against the door. Gill could see his massive cock and pendulous balls swing at the wooden door. Every tap of his balls on the door made Gill flinch, but Setefano was a man on a mission.

His animalistic bucking at the door was producing a deep, thudding sound, and after a couple of seconds of this display, someone answered the door. The person at the door looked like Setefano’s clone, only younger. And not aggressively humping a door like a lunatic.

Well, technically he’s stopped doing that, Gill thought to himself. It wasn’t that Setefano had stopped what he was doing. It was that Setefano didn’t seem to notice the door swing open, or his own son yelling at him for an explanation. Setefano stood ramrod straight, in the exact same stance, arms still up, hands flat on an imaginary surface, without a care in the world.

What the fuck did he do to Haslett, Gill thought.

‘What the fuck did you do to my dad!’ Gill heard from the frantic son at the door. ‘Did you drug him or something? Cover yourself up, pa!’

‘Yeah, or something,’ the stranger snickered as Setefano’s son kept trying to get his dad’s attention. Camera forgotten, Gill started watching the scene with rapt attention.

After some more frantic pleas to his dad, the young Haslett turned to the kid once more. Gill could just imagine the smug grin the kid had on his face. The kid’s been smiling like that since he turned onto Setefano’s driveway.

Seething with rage, he grabbed the kid by his shirt and slammed him against the side of the house. Gill could now clearly see the kid’s face, and for once, it registered a look of surprise.

‘Fix this, asshole,’ Setefano’s son spat at the kid’s face.

‘Now, now,’ the kid said, trying to plaster on a fake smile, but it was obvious he was terrified. ‘I came over to try and help your dad!’

At this, Haslett Jr. pulled back a little bit, and the kid looked back up with that same Cheshire cat grin.

‘But first, let me introduce myself. My name is Carl.’

As soon as the words escaped his mouth, the younger Haslett adopted the same posture his dad did mere moments ago.

‘That’s right, you fucking bitch.’ Carl said as he groped the younger Haslett’s ass. ‘Now, why don’t you introduce yourself to your new master.’

‘My name is Brandon Haslett, master,’ the kid responded. The former anger in his voice was gone. Instead, it was replaced by a tone of respect and total obedience.

‘Nah, that’s not your name. Your name is Bitch Asslick. Now, Bitch, what is your name?’

‘My name is Bitch Asslick, master!’

‘Good, Bitch. Now introduce me to the rest of your family.’

Gill couldn’t believe his eyes. This kid turned not one, but two grown men into his bitches. Feeling like he’d seen enough, Gill drove to the station.

He had to speak to the Chief.

——

Gill knew exactly where the Chief was going to be tonight.

Over the past week, the Chief had been inundated with paperwork. He usually went to the gym at least twice a day—once in the morning, and once on his lunch break. That kind of discipline let him keep his muscular physique despite his age.

And it let him get to know his newest Fire Chief. Gill thought begrudgingly. He had tried to spend some time with the Chief during one of his lunchtime sessions a couple of weeks ago, but Gill just couldn’t handle the loud music playing from the speakers. The Chief and the rest of the fire crew seemed to love it though.

Now, though, the Chief had to skip his noon workout—until Setefano offered his gym to the Chief and the crew after-hours. ‘Need to play my part in keeping the team in shape, right,’ Setefano said with a cheesy grin.

And as Gill pulled up to the gym, he spied that the lights were on. He guessed right. The Chief was there.

He saw that a couple of other firemen from the squad were scattered across the gym. Gill made a beeline for the chief. He was at the squat rack, and he was with one of the veteran firefighters, Vincent DeLuca.

DeLuca was a little shorter than Gill at 6 foot, and he had a pretty boy face that had all the girls swooning. When people thought of firefighter calendars, DeLuca’s green eyes, dark hair and winning smile is probably what they thought of. He was on the leaner side, focusing more on calisthenics and cardio than pure weighlifting, so he had the whole chiseled-jaw, six-pack look going for him.

Right now, he was spotting the Chief on a squat that looked like it was a new PR. Gill knew that DeLuca couldn’t squat anything close to that number to save his life.

The Chief was re-racking his weights when Gill got to the squat rack. ‘Chief,’ Gill exclaimed, ‘I need to talk to you about something!’ Gill eyed Deluca. ‘In private.’

‘Well, hello to you, too, Babcock,’ DeLuca said with emphasis on the last syllable of Gill’s unfortunate surname. The Chief gave DeLuca a slight nod, and DeLuca shrugged his shoulders as he started pulling off some weight for his own set.

‘What’s it about this time, Gill,’ the Chief said, barely suppressing a sigh.

‘Well,’ Gill said in a hushed tone, grateful that the music was off in this place for once, ‘it’s about Haslett.’

This time, the Chief actually let the sigh out. ‘We’ve talked about this, Gill. To be Fire Chief, you need more than just tenure. You need…’

‘Your team to trust you, yeah,’ Gill finished. He could feel DeLuca eavesdropping on their conversation. He knew there was no love lost between him and his teammates. Still, Gill powered on. ‘That’s not what this is about. Haslett isn’t the man that you think he is. I’ve got proof, here let me pull out my phone and…’

Gill heard the loud clang of DeLuca re-racking his weights. ‘Give it a rest, Babcock. You’re not going to change the Chief’s mind.’ DeLuca stared Gill down.

The Chief started walking back to the rack to add more weight to the bar, which gave DeLuca time to walk over to Gill. ‘And you’re not going to change any of our minds either, Cockhead.’

‘My name is Gill,’ Gill said as DeLuca started moving back to spot the Chief. ‘And this isn’t about that. This is about Haslett and his entire family being enslaved to this random chubby 20 year old. Look.’

Gill pulled out his phone but the two men ignored it. Gill started blabbering, ‘He was making Haslett do all this depraved shit. And the kid went to their house and there was a scuffle and the kid shut it down by just saying ‘Hi, my name is Carl.’

At the sound of the phrase, he saw a swift change in both the Chief and DeLuca. Both men stood ramrod straight, just like the Hasletts. The Chief with the bar in front of him, and DeLuca awkwardly close behind. There was barely a hand’s width between their bodies.

Gill swallowed. It felt deathly quiet, apart from the grunts from the two other people on the fire brigade that came in with the Chief and Deluca.

There was Kayla Short, the feisty redhead that just transferred to the precinct. Gill, and every other straight man at the station, found themselves ogling her from time to time.

And then there was Brian Basa. He’d just joined the team, and had the unbridled energy of any young, virile man. Gill could tell Brian had played a lot of sports growing up—not the sinewy, lean type that DeLuca had, but the bulky, brawny type of body that a linebacker had. He still had the cocky attitude that all new recruits had, and rumour has it he had his pick with the women in the clubs. He seemed to be irresistible to the female sex. Despite himself, Gill envied the young buck—especially with the rumours swirling around that he’d been screwing the only co-ed in the precinct.

Brian cozied up with a lot of the senior members of the team, and despite his youth and his cockiness, most of his colleagues warmed up to Brian. Gill sneered at Brian’s direction, while Brian obliviously continued with his bicep curls.

Gill breathed a sigh of relief. At least he had some time to figure out what to do with the Chief and DeLuca. He waved his hands in front of their faces. No response. He mussed the Chief’s neatly coiffed hair until it was an unruly mop on his head. No response.

Gill looked over at Brian and Kayla to see if they had noticed, and instead saw Brian checking out Kayla’s ass on the Stairmaster. Thank God Brian’s not the observant type, Gil thought.

He turned his attention back to the Chief. Gill thought back at all the wasted times he spent trying to impress the Chief over the past decades. Gill looked at DeLuca’s blank, slack jawed gaze, and realized this is the first time DeLuca’s been in Gill’s presence without giving him a scowl and an attitude.

He looked at the two men, glistening from sweat from their workout, muscles pumped up from their weightlifting session—and he knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that despite the decades these two men had spent sculpting their bodies, and all the mental effort and discipline they’d built over the years, they were defenceless against whatever shit that kid Carl had done to everyone at this gym.

All at once, Gill felt more powerful than he had ever felt in his life. People were finally going to give him the respect he deserved, and all it took were a couple of magic words. For once, Gill felt good that he had been left out of something—now every muscle-bound fireman (and woman, though Gill as he leered at Kayla’s ass) was about to meet their new Chief and Master.

But first things first.

‘DeLuca, Chief, stand at attention for me.’ At once, the two strong men in front of him spread their feet to shoulder width, hand-clasped behind their back, in perfect form. However, their backs were still facing Gill.

Huh, Gill thought. Let me try that again.

‘DeLuca, Chief, step out of that squat rack, face me and stand at attention.’ As the two men awkwardly shuffled to get into position in front of Gill, without even a hint of defiance in either of their eyes.

Gill smirked to himself. The two formerly gruff men were now at his complete mercy, going so far as to present themselves to Gill like some lowly recruits. Just as they should, Gill thought to himself, a mischievous grin creeping onto his face as he took stock of the two men in front of him.

‘Hop on one foot until I tell you to stop,’ Gill commanded, and no sooner said than done, the two strapping firemen started bobbing up and down with a faraway look in their eyes.

The thrill of control had Gill giddy for a second, but he finally brought himself back to the situation at hand. And as he started thinking of what else to do with DeLuca and the Chief, Gill finally noticed a couple of protuberances poking out of the men’s crotches.

‘Oh, shit, the two of you love taking orders, don’t ya,’ Gil chuckled wholeheartedly.

‘Yes, Master, we love taking orders,’ the two firefighter puppets mumbled in their deep baritones. Gill could hear that they were both slightly out of breath, and he noticed the strain on the exposed muscles of DeLuca’s muscled legs as he kept hopping.

These two smug, self-righteous assholes are bouncing around with their boners in public, Gill chuckled at himself. The Chief had a sizable looking bulge under his track pants, while DeLuca was sporting what looked like a heavy duty flashlight crammed to the left of the 6-inch inseam of his shorts. Those got Gill’s attention. He never told the two to get horny!

This must’ve been one of the subliminal suggestions that pervert gave to anyone while he brainwashed them, Gill deduced. Complete subservience—mental, physical… and sexual. Thanks to that kid, the whole fire department were helpless puppets, awaiting orders from their new master.

Now, Gill was as straight as they came, but having this kind of power over anyone, man or woman, was intoxicating for him. He thought of all the times DeLuca ran his mouth at him, at all the times the Chief ignored his many achievements… They thought they were better than him, but now, they were just his moldable playthings.

‘Pull those shorts off, DeLuca,’ Gill said to his former nemesis. ‘And you, Chief, get those pants off.’ The two men started clawing at their respective garments, but thanks to Gill’s previous order, they found it a little difficult to balance.

The Chief got his trackpants down to his knees, but it got caught in his bent left leg as he continued hopping. The older man had to manuever himself until he got both pants legs free. DeLuca faired a little better. His years of calisthenics training made it easy for him to effectively do a piston squat as he got his shorts off.

Neither man missed a beat, but Gill couldn’t believe the sight in front of him. The two men looked ridiculous with their dicks flopping about—DeLuca and his footlong, and the Chief with his surprisingly hefty chode. Gill could see the precum on DeLuca’s cockhead glisten under the gym fluorescents—and for some reason, that made him start laughing hard.

Gill thought back to how powerless he felt when his bid for Chief was taken away from him. That memory used to make him sick to his stomach, but now, Gill couldn’t help but laugh. Now Gill had something better than being Chief. He could hear his laughter echoing across the mostly empty gym, and DeLuca and the Chief were none the wiser—obediently hopping up and down, completely exposed, for Gill’s viewing pleasure.

‘What the fuck is happening here,’ Gill heard from behind him. Gill tried to catch his breath as he turned to face Brian.

——

DeLuca finished loading the extra weights onto the bar in the squat rack. He took a deep breath. He had never lifted this much before, as he always focused on speed and endurance over sheer strength. That is, until Master Gill told him that he didn’t need fast reflexes or thinking skills.

‘What you need is a plump ass and big tits,’ Master Gill told him. DeLuca just smiled and thanked the more experienced man for his suggestion. DeLuca had no idea why he had never worked out with Master Gill before. He had always admired his master’s leadership skills and build, and DeLuca recalled with a blush, he’d always secretly had a crush on his master from afar.

As a married straight man, DeLuca was ashamed to let his wife know. She just wouldn’t understand. But luckily, every single man in the fire department knew that Master Gill was the peak alpha male, and every single firefighter in the city was desperate to impress him. They even thought up a nickname for him.

Gill Bigcock.

DeLuca stifled a moan as he thought back to all the times he and the boys would whisper about Master Bigcock like breathless schoolgirls. Master Gill just took it in stride though, but as DeLuca confessed their little nickname to his new master, Bigcock gave DeLuca a little nickname of his own.

And now, DeLuca proudly went by his new nickname: DickLicker. Dicklicker blushed at the implications. He felt his mouth watering as he thought of Master Bigcock shoving his big cock down Dicklicker’s throat… just as Dicklicker had always dreamed.

But Dicklicker knew he had to put the work into his body so he could catch his master’s attention. So, after he had his nice long chat with Master Gill, he started loading the weight onto the bar. However, instead of doing barbel squats like a real man, DickLicker was relegated to weighted hip thrusts.

Dicklicker knew that his form was important, so he made sure the bar was at the right height. He adjusted the bench behind him to make sure it support was the correct distance for him to lean on. And he made sure that his asshole was completely aligned with the Chief’s chode. Luckily, DeLuca found a bench that the Chief’s head and torso could fit under!

As he went down for his first rep, he used the Chief’s chode to judge whether he’s extended to the full range of motion (another one of Master Gill’s awesome ideas!). When Dicklicker had fully bottomed out and felt the Chief’s pelvic bone, he knew he was right where he needed to be.

It took a couple of tries to keep the Chief inside him—the size of his cock didn’t give a big range of motion—but Dicklicker just trusted the process and made it work. Dicklicker made sure he was really firing up his glutes to make his muscles pop, and he idly thought of going on steroids to really get thick as quickly as possible…

Dicklicker had always worried that steroids might make his dick smaller or something, but Master BigCock told him not to worry about that. When Dicklicker finally finished all his sets, he got up off the Chief’s dick, pushed the bench away from the Chief’s head, and started jacking off with a fury, pointing his cockhead at the Chief’s face.

Dicklicker knew he couldn’t come without his master’s permission though, so he scanned the room for Gill. He found them a few feet away. Brian had vehemently fought Master Bigcock when he noticed Dicklicker and the Chief doing their warmups under their new master’s supervision.

Master Bigcock didn’t stoop down to Brian’s level though. ‘I think I know why you’re being such a little bitch, Ballsack,’ Gill said in a fatherly tone. Brian quickly realized he was referring to him by his family name. ‘Now, shut up and listen to me.’

And that’s when Master Bigcock told Ballsack what his problem was. How Ballsack is actually a virgin. How he’s never even seen a girl naked. How he’s been talking shit at the precinct because he just wanted to impress Master Bigcock.

Suddenly, all Ballsack’s memories of fucking co-eds every weekend at college got replaced with memories of him jacking himself off in his college dorm. The months of passionate sex with Kayla became nothing but embarrassing wet dreams that he had to clean up in the morning.

As Brian Ballsack completely forgot his life as a sex-crazed stud, his new master offered him a deal. Gill graciously offered to fuck Kayla’s brains out in front of him so that Brian could finally learn what it was like to fuck a woman up close.

And so, Brian positioned himself under Kayla’s pussy, and watched Gill’s cock slide in and out of her. Due to the position, Gill’s ballsack kept slapping Brian’s face comically, but Brian didn’t mind. He was too busy jacking himself off, thoroughly enjoying his first sexual experience.

Brian noted Gill start to jackhammer Kayla even harder after a few minutes, and with ragged breath, the fire department’s new master screamed into the gym. ‘When I… tell you to cum… you’ll have the best orgasm of your life… you dumb. little. fucktoy.’

Gill’s words echoed across at the mostly empty gym, punctuated by Ballsack’s and Dicklicker’s fapping, and Gill’s forceful strokes into Kayla.

‘NOW,’ Gill exclaimed, as Kayla started writhing in pleasure. Because Gill didn’t specify who the command was for, everyone else in the room came at his request—Ballsack, DickLicker, even the Chief, who up till them was nothing but a piece of furniture under Dicklicker’s cock.

Gill caught his breath as he beckoned the Chief over to him. Dicklicker had passed out in exhaustion over the Chief, but the Chief pushed his colleague aside and went to his new master post-haste.

Gill laughed at the Chief’s cum-soaked face, but the night was far from over. He still had a couple of things to teach his new firefighter slaves.