The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

COUNTRY CLUB

by Colleen Whyte

Trina nervously adjusted her skirt as she stood in front of the imposing door. Her outfit was brand new and just a little more than she could afford but she really wanted to make a good impression. Alex, her best friend, stood beside her dressed in a more casual pantsuit although she was just as eager to be accepted into this very exclusive country club. In fact she had been the one to suggest it to Trina, much to her friends surprise. Alex was normally very independent, she didn’t need a man in her life, she didn’t need kids to make her complete and she would compete in the workplace as an equal. But even she knew you needed inside help to rise past a certain point and this woman’s only club had members who were executives in some of the biggest companies in the country.

After what seemed to be an age the door opened, beyond stood a beautiful young blonde woman wearing a pink satin maids uniform, its low cut neckline showing off her large breasts while its skirts flared out almost vertically over her fishnet stockings. Alex was speechless, she hadn’t expected the club to dress their staff in what she considered to be such a demeaning manner. Fortunately Trina spoke up quickly;

“We’re here to see Mz Johnson about becoming members,” she said in her quiet voice. The maid nodded and indicated for them to follow as she lead them into a large oak panelled hallway, with its thick burgundy carpet and small chandeliers providing illumination. Trina went straight in, Alex more hesitantly as she noted the trotting little steps the maid had to make to walk on the horrendously impracticable stiletto heels she was wearing.

The maid lead them in to what proved to be a study, bade them be seated and trotted out of the room. The two women were barely settled when a tall attractive woman entered, dressed in a tight red leather dress which clung to her shapely body. As Trina and Alex started to rise she waved them down;

“Please remain seated, I’m not royalty.” she joked as she sat opposite them. “Now, Trina, Alex, I believe you wish to enrol for membership with us?”

Trina, so overpowered by the woman’s presence, could only manage a nod. Alex couldn’t even manage that as the maid returned at that moment with a tray holding a decanter and three glasses. The look of disgust on her face couldn’t have gone unnoticed but Mz Johnson made no comment.

“Now we have two types of members at the club, Domina and Subtosa. Both have equal access to the facilities, the difference really stems from what they are expected to contribute. Domina have to pay a hefty annual subscription while the Subtosa are expected to provide services for the club.” Mz Johnson paused while the maid poured three drinks and handed a glass to each of them. “Now, not putting too delicate a point on it, I believe that $100,000 a year would be a bit beyond your reach ...”

Trina nearly choked and quickly gulped down some of her drink to cover her lack of deportment. Alex took a more leisurely swig, she was having second thoughts about joining any club that had the staff dress up like a sex toy.

“... which leaves the option of Subtosa memberships.” Mz Johnson continued. “And as I consider myself an excellent judge of character I suspect you will need some training for your roles.” With that she slid her hand up the maid’s leg and under the skirt. The maid squirmed and moaned in pleasure as she felt fingers penetrate her pussy, oblivious to the disbelieving stares of Trina and Alex. Mz Johnson withdrew her hand and very slowly and deliberately licked the maid’s juices off her fingers.

That was it for Alex, grabbing Trina’s arm she got up and began to stride towards the door. She didn’t even make it half way before the drug overtook the two of them.

* * *

Trina awoke suddenly, sharp pains forcing out any residual effect of the drug. Initially she was confused, trying to remember where she was, the room she was in wasn’t familiar and she wasn’t used to awakening in a crawling position. There was something thick and rubbery keeping her mouth open and when she tried to lift a hand to remove it she discovered she was bound to the stool she was draped over. A quick wiggle confirmed that her legs were equally securely bound and she couldn’t spit out the thing in her mouth. Running her tongue over it she couldn’t help but think it felt like a small cock, with a hole up the centre as she could draw air in through it. Attempting to scream she got little more noise than a light whistle.

From somewhere behind her a door opened and the slight draft made her realise she was almost naked. Hearing short delicate steps coming towards her she struggled to free herself, to no avail. Mz Johnson crouched down beside her to get closer to eye level, the action causing her tight skirt to ride up and reveal she was wearing stockings with a garterbelt.

“Please excuse me, Trina, this will only sting for a moment.” Mz Johnson said. Not sure what could possibly happen next, Trina flinched as she felt a needle penetrate her buttock followed by a warm flush.

“I’m sorry we have to start with an injection but in the past we’ve found that the training finishes before the physical modifications are complete. This way you’ll be over both at the same time.” Mz Johnson said calmly, giving no indication that she had noticed the fear and anger on Trina’s face. “The good news is that you’re going to need less enhancement than your friend Alexis, however I do suspect that you are going to take longer to train. Now there’s just a hint of a sedative in that shot we gave you to make this a little less stressful for you.”

Trina felt the straps on her arms and legs being undone but found she could still barely move as a fuzziness crept over her, making all her actions seem to be weak and in slow motion. Mz Johnson and a different maid helped her to her feet and took her over to an ornate washstand. There they washed down her entire body with warm soapy water and soft flannels before drying her off with a fluffy towel. She was then dusted down with a delicately scented powder before being led over to a pile of clothes.

The first item the maid picked up was a red satin corset that Trina knew was too small for her. She struggled feebly as it was wrapped around her waist, feeling the cord being laced through its eyelets. It got tighter, and tighter until Trina’s near hysterical panting threatened to make her pass out, and tighter still until Trina felt like she was cut in half, her breasts bulging over the top of it and her posture so straight she thought she would be unable to walk. A wide collar came next and Trina’s head was forced up to full stretch of her neck, looking down or even to the sides was almost impossible. Compared to the corset and collar the stockings and high heeled pumps were a minor inconvenience, especially as Mz Johnson had to help her to walk anyway in her befuddled state.

Led back to the well padded stool she was unable to resist as they bent her over it again and strapped her wrists and knees to it. Mz Johnson and the maid left the room and Trina was left to wonder what was happening to her. Time passed and the sedative wore off, leaving her with all her mental abilities but still totally unable to move or scream. The door opened again and a new woman entered the room. This one was a pretty blonde with huge breasts, bigger than any that Trina had ever seen outside of TV. She was carrying some sort of apparatus consisting of several clear tubes and a small black box that she plugged in to a wall socket where it began to hum quietly. The buxom woman unzipped her simple white tunic to reveal she was naked underneath and discarding it she made herself comfortable on the floor in front of Trina.

What she did next surprised Trina in a day of surprises. First she held two clear cups with tubes running into the black box up to her huge breasts where they clung tightly, revealing the black box to be a pump. Inside the containers Trina could see the woman’s nipples harden and distend. The woman then slid another tube with a phallic shaped end into her cunt while the final tube ran out the other side of the black box and into a plastic bottle. As Trina watched in growing amazement the woman began to masturbate herself and before long her juices were running into the bottle. Then Trina noticed that the woman’s breasts were lactating and the milk from them was also going into the bottle to form a frothy white mixture. This process went on for some ten minutes, the woman obviously getting great enjoyment out of it and disappointed when the black box chimed twice and stopped.

She slowly pulled the tube out of her cunt, then squeezed the sides of her breasts to break the seals with the cups. Unplugging the black box she then disconnected the tube going to the bottle. Trina was totally unprepared for what came next as the woman walked over to her and pushed the end of the tube into the rubber thing in Trina’s mouth. Holding the bottle up high the cum-milk began to flow into her mouth and Trina found she had to swallow or choke. Despite her distress Trina found herself enjoying the taste and a part of her was disappointed when it was all gone. Meanwhile the other woman had left as quietly as she had arrived.

Alone again, Trina could do little but wonder as to what was happening. Hundreds of options ran through her mind, some rational, others bizarre. Time wore on in a very stark manner, she wasn’t in pain but the corset was uncomfortable enough to stop her from dozing off. Slowly, much against her will, her thoughts drifted back to Mz Johnson and the maid, and as she dwelt upon the image she felt her pussy grow warm and moist. Unable to relieve the urge she grew more and more frustrated until she had to start thinking about something else, anything else. She thought back to the first time Alex had chastised her for pandering to men’s baser desires by wearing makeup, of how Alex always wore such sensible clothes, of Alex picketing outside the sex shop in the mall. Alex wouldn’t take this lying down, she would come to her rescue.

Trina felt herself become aroused again, even with such non-erotic thoughts, and the image of Alex in her mind began to change. It was still Alex, but Alex’s jeans and sweatshirt melded into a very mannish styled pin striped suit complete with waistcoat that just served to emphasise her bust. And from her crotch a dildo emerged, made of shiny black rubber, at least eight inches long and two inches thick. Trina couldn’t help herself, she imagined Alex standing behind her, ready to plunge the huge dildo into her sopping cunt and she began to buck against her restraints, trying to bring herself off. But she couldn’t and eventually her efforts combined with her restricted breathing caused her to lapse into an uneasy sleep.

She awoke without any way of knowing how long she had been unconscious, the lighting in the room unchanging. Time passed, hours probably, and Trina had to keep thinking about bland things as almost anything else got her aroused and frustrated. The large breasted woman appeared again and went through the same ritual, only this time Trina was sure the smell of her own sex was filling the room and she could feel her juices begin to trickle down her legs. When the cum-milk was poured into her mouth this time Trina gulped it down eagerly, telling herself it was only because she was so hungry, but she knew it was more than that and the woman seemed pleased.

Only a short time passed after that before Trina had another visitor, Ms Johnson came into the room dressed in a waist crunching corset of her own, garters running down to her sheer silk stockings and her walk was effortless despite her five inch heeled pumps. Other than that she wore nothing but makeup, her firm breasts peeking out of the lacy top of her corset with her heavily rouged nipples. She bent down and removed the hollow gag from Trina’s mouth, but Trina’s first attempt to talk was thwarted by the stiffness in her jaw. Instead Ms Johnson began the conversation;

“You’ll be pleased to know, Trina, that the worst of it is over.” she said smiling in a friendly manner that seemed totally out of place with Trina’s angry expression. “From here on the rest of the training and modifications are satisfying and pleasurable.”

Trina tried to force out a forceful demand, but barely managed a mumble through her numb lips.

“First a wash and change of clothes,” Ms Johnson put her hand between Trina’s legs and brought her sticky fingers to her lips before continuing, “And then the behaviour redirection begins.”

Trina bided her time as she felt the straps on her wrists and ankles being undone, then tried to bolt once she was free. But the time she had spent immobilised had temporarily weakened her and she barely managed a noticeable struggle as Ms Johnson had two maids strip her naked, wash her down and then strap her into yet another corset which felt even tighter. She was just getting some of her strength back when they lead her over to a new item of furniture. It looked, if anything, like a saddle except that it had a large dildo built into the seat of it. Trina tried to protest but the two maids easily picked her up and put her astride the saddle, impaling her on the dildo in the process. Her ankles were then strapped to the unyielding saddle but her arms were left free this time.

The dildo began to vibrate, gently at first, then stronger and stronger. Trina’s mind went almost blank as the waves of pleasure began to rush up her, the hours of frustration’s suddenly finding relief and oblivious to her surroundings she began to squeeze and pinch her breasts, her nipples more sensitive than ever. She felt herself cum and cum again, it seemed to go on forever until she slumped forward in the saddle, totally exhausted and fell into a deep slumber.

Awaking again she soon figured out how the saddle worked, if she sat bolt upright the vibrator would start up, leaning forward turned it off again. She tried to undo the straps holding her ankles but the shape of the saddle and the corset conspired to keep the buckles just out of her reach. Her discomfort was only added to by her growing hunger pangs. She even broke into a momentary smile when the familiar large breasted woman came into the room, but she quickly suppressed it again, she was a prisoner not some kid about to be fed by her nanny.

The nanny thought came back to haunt her, as after the blonde had produced yet another bottle of the cum-milk, she fed it to Trina one spoonful at a time. And Trina, to her shame, eagerly gobbled it down, impatiently waiting for the spoon to be refilled. She felt totally babyfied when the woman paused to wipe a spot of dribble from the edge of her mouth. And equally Trina was sorry to see the ‘nanny’ leave.

* * *

Trina awoke from the sleep she had lapsed into from boredom and sat upright for a moment only to be hit by the vibrations of the dildo still firmly imbedded in her. Regaining her composure she leaned forward just enough to make it switch off again. Her breasts felt swollen, heavy, but it was nowhere near that time of the month for her. Feeling them with her hands they felt firmer and larger, almost as if they had grown while she was asleep. Maybe the stress of her captivity had upset her cycle, she thought.

Mz Johnson strode into the room at that point and Trina gave her the angriest scowl she could manage. Mz Johnson seemed slightly taken aback by this, and lifted a small remote which she pointed in Trina’s direction. Almost immediately Trina felt something move in the saddle beneath her bum, something that was rising up out of it and intruding into her ass. Trina tried to squirm away from it but it was already too late and she could only squeal in indignation as the second dildo entered her anal cavity. Then both dildos began to vibrate inside her and Trina orgasmed immediately, followed by yet another and another. Within minutes she was a helpless wreck who couldn’t resist as Mz Johnson unbound her and led her from the room.

Stripped naked, Trina was lowered into a large spa-tub type bath filled with hot bubbly water. It felt so good that she involuntarily relaxed and within moments two beautiful young women wearing skimpy latex bustiers and hot pants began cleansing her entire body with soft flannels. Prisoner or not, Trina let herself enjoy this and had to be dragged reluctantly from the tub when they were finished. A large fluffy towel dried her off and she was just beginning to feel human again when she felt something being wrapped around her waist.

Looking down she saw an evil looking device like a chastity belt with two large dildos built into it. She tried to push it away but the two women were too strong for her and roughly forced the dildos into her two holes. Soon after there was a disheartening ‘click’ as she felt a cold padded band being locked around her hips. Their work done, the two women released her and Trina immediately punched one of them in anger.

“Now Trina,” Mz Johnson said from her observation point, “That wasn’t a very nice thing to do to a fellow Subtosa.” The words barely had time to sink in before a shock ran through Trina’s crotch, causing her to collapse to her knees in pain. But worse, as she knelt there sobbing, was that she had also enjoyed the sensation.

Mz Johnson gave her several minutes to recover, then had the two women help her to her feet. “Now come along Trina, we have such a pretty dress for the next stage of your training.”

The dressing was an hour long ritual. It started with fragrant oils being rubbed into her armpits, crotch and feet, followed by a dusting with scented talcum powder. A white satin corset was wrapped around her waist and tightened until she began to pass out, her waist down to a tiny 19 inches. Sheer white stockings were delicately run up her legs and attached to garters from the corset. White satin panties to cover the chastity belt and a matching bra that barely covered her nipples. Over this a lacey chemise and then a pink satin blouse with puffed sleeves and gathered in at the waist to accentuate her hourglass figure. Layers of petticoats, over which was draped a pink satin skirt with ruffles and lace trim that formed almost a bell shape over the bulk of the petticoats. A choker of three rows of pearls was wrapped around her neck, and white ankle boots with six inch stiletto heels were laced onto her feet. And then they went to work on her makeup, lipstick, blush, eyeliner, shadow, nail polish, the works until she was sure she looked like a porcelain doll.

They brought up a mirror and she did indeed seem more doll-like than human with the erect and stiff posture the high heels and corset forced her into. And she found herself getting a pleasant arousal from her own reflected image, barely noticing that the dildos in the chastity belt were vibrating gently.

“You look absolutely beautiful, Trina darling.” Mz Johnson said and a wave of pleasure went through Trina. “You’ll have so many pretty clothes living here.” Another wave of pleasure. “You won’t even want to think about the big bad world outside.” The pleasure vanished and a sharp pain hit Trina, causing her to wince.

“Soon the Domina’s will be choosing their personal Subtosas for the year, and I’m sure you’ll be amongst the first to be chosen, you’re so pretty.” The pleasure again. With a final compliment all three women withdrew, leaving Trina on her own.

For the rest of the day Trina explored her confines. Some doors were locked, some unlocked. Universally the unlocked ones led to pretty sitting rooms, or hallways with erotic paintings, or bedrooms done out in pinks and lace. Occasionally she would come across one of the clubs servants, some in the pink satin maids uniforms, some in negligees and teddies, one clad in a black leather corset with thigh boots and a riding crop, another in a sheer stylised nurses uniform. All would stop whatever they were doing when she entered the room and fuss over her, touching up her makeup, straightening out the wrinkles in her skirt, commenting on how pretty she was, and each time a wave of pleasure would run through her. But if she tried to remove any of the clothing, or talk to the women the pain would hit her again.

Finally, hungry, tired because she couldn’t sit down, she came back to the first room with the saddle, the freshly cleaned dildos gleaming. She was about to leave again when the ‘nanny’ came in through the other door.

“Time for din-dins, darling?” she asked, unzipping her tunic to let her huge tits spill free.

Trina desperately wanted to run away, to say she would starve before she gave in again, but her body betrayed her and she could only whimper, “Yes, please nanny.”

“Well first I’ll have to take off your toy and then you’ll have to get into your highchair. Now stand still.”

Trina did as she was told as the nanny lifted up the front of her skirt and pulled down her panties. With practised ease she removed the chastity belt, the dildos coming out with a distinct pop. The nanny then helped Trina get astride the saddle, Trina herself guiding its dildos into her only recently vacated holes. She then sat there in her pretty pink dress with the dildos stimulating her while the nanny set up her apparatus and milked herself. Trina eagerly lapped up the cum-milk as it was spooned to her, telling herself that she hadn’t really given in, she was just surviving until she could escape.

She spent the night strapped in to the saddle again, and in the morning she went through the bathing and dressing ritual again with Mz Johnson and the two bath maidens. The corset was as tight, the chastity belt as intrusive, but this time she was dressed as a cheerleader, although the last thing she felt like doing was cheering, or jumping about within the tight confines of the corset. And she was left alone again to roam as she pleased, within the limits of where they would let her go. She met many of the girls from the previous day, some in new costumes, some in the same, but all were eager to give her a kiss or a hug and with the vibrator humming away inside her she couldn’t help but enjoy it.

Before long she found herself back in the saddle room, feeling hungry. She didn’t have to wait long for the nanny to arrive and found herself responding when kissed. Today the nanny didn’t make her get back on the saddle, instead she let Trina help her set up her apparatus and with a bit of coaxing allowed Trina to put the tube directly into her mouth so that she could gobble down the cum milk as fast as the machine could extract it. When she found that she could make the nanny produce even faster by stimulating her she went to work with a gusto, kissing and licking every exposed part of her body without losing hold of the tube. Before long she was dribbling all over the nanny and the two of them smeared the cum-milk all over the nannies body for Trina to lick it up again.

Spent, the nanny had to push Trina away long enough to turn off the pump and remove the cups. With the nannies breasts bared Trina started suckling on them, urging out tiny little droplets of milk and the nanny let her, gentling rubbing Trina’s head. When there was finally no more milk Trina let the nanny go with a profound sense of longing, but also of deep satisfaction. Mz Johnson arrived a little later and took her to a plush, feminine bedroom where the chastity belt was removed and Trina was allowed to undress for a quick wash. Laid out on the bed was a wispy baby doll nightie and having nothing else to put on, Trina donned it and got into bed for her first comfortable nights sleep in what seemed like years.

Awaking the next morning Trina knew immediately upon sitting up that her breasts were larger. Before they had been a comfortable B cup, now they were well on their way through C and onto D. Despite this they still felt firm and there were no stretch marks. Getting up she checked herself in the mirror and was amazed at her new figure, larger breasts and even without the corset her waist was slimmer by at least two inches. It had to be nannies milk she decided, yet she found she wasn’t angry.

Moments later one of the maids walked into the room and hurried her in to the bathroom telling her that she had slept in so they would have to hurry. Trina was allowed only the briefest of showers before the maid turned off the water and dried her off. A light sprinkling of the talc and a touch of makeup before the maid dressed her in a revealing black body suit that exposed far more than it covered, a velvet choker and black opera pumps. Compared to the layers and corsets of previous days she felt naked now and had to admit that the lingerie would have fallen off her old body yet her new breasts held it in place perfectly.

Trina was taken to a room she hadn’t seen before. Panelled in aged oak and with a plush red carpet it reminded her of the smoking rooms from old movies, but unlike those this was the exclusive haunt of women rather than men. There were three maids in the room and another dressed as a very cheeky schoolgirl that Trina had met in her wanderings of the previous days. There were also a half dozen women with a very different status, all were dressed in expensive clothes, some in business suits, some in semi-casual wear, but all very much in charge. Upon spotting Trina’s arrival a very tall and overweight woman waddled over to her, reaching out to caress Trina’s breast. Without hesitation Trina slapped her hand away and gave her a dirty look. A startled squeak from the maid beside her and the look of annoyance on the large woman’s face told her she had done something wrong.

Mz Johnson was there almost instantly, “Trina, that was very rude. I had high hopes but I can see we’re going to have to go all the way through the training process.” Responding to a gesture from her two more maids arrived and they manhandled Trina over to a dangling pair of manacles. Her wrists were quickly bound and one of the maids turned a wheel set into the wall that retracted the chains into the ceiling until Trina was lifted off her feet. Then what appeared to be a large candlestick was brought out and a huge rubber dildo was slotted into it. This was placed beneath Trina who was then lowered onto it, her pussy having to stretch to accommodate it until her feet just touched the floor again. And there Trina was left, at full stretch impaled upon the dildo, helpless to stop the amorous advances of any of the women in the room.

Trina endured, after everything she had been through she was not going to show fear to these women. As time passed her mind began to drift, to the almost childlike pleasure of dressing up in the sexy clothes, the warm glow she felt as she was spooned nanny’s cum-milk, of how much she missed her saddle. But as the fat woman came over to her again she snapped back to reality instantly and gave the woman the harshest glare she could manage and was rewarded by having the woman back off.

Then Alex arrived in the room. Trina didn’t recognise her at first, her short hair had been coloured platinum blond, her face heavily, almost tartishly made up, and she was dressed as one of the maids! With a look of concern on her face she went straight over to Trina, an ultra-feminine sway to her walk and her long legs looking spectacular in her sheer stockings rather than the trousers she had always worn. Reaching Trina she began fussing with her friends hair, seemingly unaware of how much discomfort her friend was in and how little she cared that her hair was bedraggled with sweat at the moment.

“Oh, Trina, Trina,” she whispered softly, the firm edge to her voice completely gone, “Why do you have to be so difficult? All you have to do is let go and everything becomes wonderful. There’s no fear, no hard decisions, just pretty clothes and being beautiful. Giving pleasure and receiving it. I can’t bear to see you like this when its so easy to be one of us. Please, join us.”

Trina should have been shocked, downcast that her strong willed friend had already broken. But instead it only strengthened her resolve and seeing the look in her eyes Alexis moved away, the sadness on her face only fleeting before it became a smile again as she mingled with the other women. The fat woman specifically chose her and Trina just watched stoney faced as Alexis cooed in delight to the feel of the woman’s groping hands.

Hours passed and eventually even the staunchist of the women retired for the night, leaving only a couple of maids to clean up the mess. They were just finishing up when Mz Johnson came back into the room. With great care she removed the candlestick and then slackened off the chains an inch at a time to allow Trina to regain her circulation. Freed of the shackles Trina could only stand there, her body was far too sore to even sit down. Mz Johnson brought her a glass of water with a straw and held it up for her to sip.

“Well, apparently I must apologise Trina. You are certainly not Subtosa. The first time I’ve ever made a mistake, and it leaves us in something of a quandary as you are still not in a position to pay the fees.”

Trina didn’t reply, her throat was still dry even with the water.

“However I am loathe to allow someone of your calibre get away from us. So I am going to offer you the position of vice-president of one of my companies, the salary package will include your membership dues. Now as a Domina member you do get to chose one of the Subtosa as your personal aide. Do you have anyone in mind?”

“Alexis.” Trina replied.

Mz Johnson smiled, “I thought that would be the case.”

* * *

Monday morning and Trina was in her office, wearing a designer suit dress that she once couldn’t even have dreamed of owning. And under the jacket with its padded shoulders and the thigh length narrow skirt her well proportioned body was crushed into the severest corset she owned, her firm D-cup cup breasts barely contained in the attached cups, her sheer stockings running from garters down to the five inch stiletto heeled pumps that she walked so well in.

There was a knock at her door, followed by her personal assistant Alexis coming in, her shapely body well displayed by her tight satin blouse and black leather miniskirt that occasionally revealed glimpses of her stocking tops. “Its time for lunch, Ms Trina.” she announced.

Trina nodded and smiled. Alexis stepped aside to let nanny enter, dressed a little more conservatively for her trip into the city, but only just. Falling quickly into her routine she stripped and set up her apparatus. Meanwhile Alexis had closed and locked the office door before coming over to remove Trina’s skirt. Trina sat back, legs spread to allow Alexis to lap at her cunt as nanny spooned her favourite cum-milk into her eager mouth. Yes, joining the country club was the best move she had ever made.