The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Count Yorba, Vampire

Synopsis: Donna comes home after hearing her mom died, just months after letting the strange and mysterious Count Yorba into her life,

Cast:

  • Count Yorba, vampire
  • James, a doctor and love interest of Donna
  • Donna, young woman come how after her mom died
  • Paul and Erica, friends of Donna
  • Michael and Cleo
  • Judy, a servant
  • Helen, Donna’s deceased mother
  • Ronald, a lawyer

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

California (1973)

Donna had been away from her home for years. She had gone to live with her lover James, who had a successful medical practice in New Orleans.

She returned to southern California and caught up with her friends Paul and Erica on hearing of her mom’s sudden departure.

James also re-connected with his former colleague Michael who had now married (Cleo) and was continuing on in medicine in California.

There had been news that Helen, Donna’s mom, had shortly before her death been enamoured with an eastern European gentleman calling himself a “Count”. Count Yorba was a concerning mystery to Donna. This man had moved into the family estate. And now seemed to be resining there.

She contacted Ronald Yak the family lawyer. Ronald informed her of the changed will—how Count Yorba was now the owner of the Grayfriars Estate.

Donna wanted to see for herself what was going on and Ronald arranged for them all to meet at the Estate, after sunset.

Paul and Erica, randy lovers drove up in their Kombi van. Donna and James drove there Merc.

Ronald’s Aston Martin was already there when they arrived.

The Count welcomed them all in. But Donna refused his hand.

Erica remembered this place from when she and Donna were young. It felt more…. sombre now. As if all the spark of life had gone out of the house. Erica had been Donna’s friend since they were both ten, fifteen years ago.

Erica had large, wavy—wild, brown hair. Typical of that day she had a huge wave of hair between her thighs too. Donna too had a thick bush masking her sex, but on her head she had long straight dark blonde hair. Both girls had blue eyes. Donna’s were perhaps brighter. She had an air of innocence about her still.

Paul and Erica were always amorous. They fucked regularly, and if they weren’t doing that then they were simply kissing, fondling, or holding hands. A degree of ‘touchiness’ that was beyond Donna’s life. She kind of envied Paul and Erica. They lived separately though… neither prepared for marriage. Marriage to James was all that Donna longed for. She was an ‘un-liberated’ female. A virgin, still. technically… But Erica…. she had had lots of men, and one woman—Donna… (but that was a while ago). Erica and Donna had in fact done it there in that house… in the ‘hidden’ basement. It was hidden because the door to it was actually a cupboard and if you were in that room, you’d have never guessed there was an entrance to the subterranean.

The Count drew them into the large sitting room and begged them to be seated.

“Count…” Donna began eager to confront him.

“Please… would anyone care for some wine?” the Count countered.

He turned to a woman in a maid’s uniform “Judy?”

“Yes?” she asked.

“Please… fetch the wine…”

Donna stared at Judy. She’d opened the front door for them and then stood by the Count… she seemed more robot that human.

“Er… please… cane we just get down to business” Donna said. She urgently wanted to address the facts about her concern. It was, after-all why they were there.

“Ah… you want to know about the Will?” the Count smiled.

“Yes” Donna said.

The lawyer sprung up as if on cue.

“Your mother was quite clear and precise in her instructions” Ronald said “When she recently had me modify the will.”

As he said this Judy moved around the group filling glasses with wine. Erica thanked her and then noticed Paul staring at the young woman’s ass.

He caught her seeing him do this and they both smiled. They were very open about sex.

“But surely…,” Donna tried to interupt….

“Miss Marpley” Ronald said… “Donna…” he changed to first name to be more causal “You’ve known me as the family lawyer since you were what…? A child?”

“Yes”

“I would never do anything beyond your mom’s wishes”.

“May we see the Will?” James asked.

“Yes, of course…” the lawyer said.

He drew out copies. Donna handed one immediately to Paul to read. He was well versed in legalese. He’d been brought along for this reason.

“Well?” Donna asked anxiously as Paul began to read. He looked up at her over the papers as if to say “Hold on, I’ve only just started”

“Please” James said to Donna, taking her hand for reassurance.

“This does seem to be in order” Paul said on a casual perusal.

“But the house…?”

“Now it belongs to Count Yorba” the lawyer said.

“Now you see, my sweet child” the Count grinned “Your mother and I we… appreciated each other…”

“Yes.. but…” Donna cried. She felt like things were slipping out of her control.

There was another hour’s discussion. Paul assured them all that from his reading the Will was quite sound. Yes, it was odd that the Count became a beneficiary… but… nothing illegal in being odd.

It was getting late.

James reminded them.

Donna wanted to continue… but with what? What was the point? Yes, it hurt. Her mom willing the estate to someone else. Whatever her motives, the Will was watertight.

They made their way outside to their vehicles. James and Donna drove off.

Erica and Paul got into their van and watched Donna and James drive off ahead of them… at some speed too. James was eager to get this behind them.

Paul had some difficulty starting the van and it coughed and jerked as they headed away from the house.

The van spluttered as they drove down the long driveway towards the gate. Then… it stopped.

“What the fuck?” Paul cried “Stupid piece of shit.” He drew off the gravel drive and having braked tried a couple of times to re-start it.

He got frustrated.

Erica was turned on as she watched Paul thump the dashboard.

“Hey honey” Erica grinned cheekily.

“What/“

“How about we just ‘camp out’ till morning?”

“What do you mean?”

She leaned over and grabbed his cock “Tell me you don’t want it?”

“What? Here? Now?”

“Yesssss” she laughed.

Paul and Erica got out and slid open the side slide door.

Paul jumped in.

There was a small but strong chair that faced back towards the door, bolted into the left side of the van.

Paul sat back in this awaiting pussy.

“Come on baby” Paul grinned as he pulled his pants off. His erection bringing a smile to Erica. Paul leant back against the van’s window.

Erica pulled her dress off… the Kombi van gave her plenty of room.

Paul got a glimpse of her thick dark bush as her panties dropped next. She kept her bra on, holding in her 42D’s.

“Turn off the light” she urged.

“Then close the door!”

She straddled him and reaching back, taking hold of his cock she pushed down onto him.

“Baby!” he gasped.

“What?”

“In your ass again?”

“I… I don’t have my birth control….” she said as she slid him deep inside her rectum.

“But…”

“Come on baby” she whimpered “I’m horny”

She kissed him. She wanted it ….NOW.

She squeezed down had on his and he relented. He’d rather not fuck her ass, but…

She humped him and then suddenly she screamed and fell back off of him.

“What the fuck?” he gasped.

“There!” she said pointing to the window behind him.

He spun around and looked

“What?” he gasped.

“I… I saw a face…”

“Oh, yeah?” Paul said pulling his pants on…. “Someone wants a show… Well…! I’m going to give them a bunch of fives!” He made a threatening first.

He pushed past her and leapt out the door. She got up onto the chair and then realised she should cover herself.

“Where are you?” she heard Paul call angrily.

Then there a suddenly muffled cry.

“Paul?” Erica called. No answer.

“Paul?”

She leant over and closed the door.

“Paul?” she cried.

She heard the handle on the slide door. As she did she accidentally exposed herself again.

She reached back over and locked it quickly before retreating back to her seat

“Paul?”

Still no answer

The door handle was tested again and suddenly the grind of metal could be heard as the lock was sheered away.

“Paul?” Erica cried as she drew her dress up over her body

The door slid open.

In the poor light of the van’s cabin she could see the menacing form.

She clutched the dress over her tighter. She let out a little pee.

And then… his eyes… boring into her. Her own eyes widened and dilated.

Unconsciously she let the dress fall slowly from her. And, her legs parted.

He grinned.

She could see his fangs. His tongue, long and obscene ran over the sharpened tooth.

The vampire unzipped his pants and out popped a long phallus that was not….human.

It looked like a dog’s cock.

Her eyes widened yet again as she looked at its menacing hardness.

She rose up, and turned around and bent over, exposing her hairy crotch.

She felt him step into the van and next that cock head pressed against her anus.

She grabbed her knees and braced. He pushed into her, filling her rectum in a sharp sudden thrust.

“Ohhhhhhhh” she moaned.

He loomed up over her and as he humped her he turned her head to one side.

The burning prick she felt upon her throat caused her to let out a long orgasmic sigh. And then she took his weight as he fed.

She cried out and came, and then soon came again… and she realised a sense of desire within her, deep and primal.

This was what she wanted to be… used.

When the Count came in her she almost cried for joy.

The Count returned to the house, satisfied. He strode down stairs to the ‘dungeon’—the large underground level of the manor-house that was hidden from most.

There sat a large chair—almost like a throne and he sat in it.

As he did, Judy his slave took what was left of Paul for disposal.

Across the room lay a single plain wooden coffin. The Count merely moved a finger and the coffin lid rose as Helen sat up inside of it.

“Yes, Master?” she asked. “What is it you wish?”

“Come” he said.

“Yes” she smiled..

She rose up as if on a spring-board and in a diaphanous shroud walked to him with purpose. Like her daughter she had long straight dark blonde hair. She had a more prominent bust. And, she was hairless between her thighs.

“What can I do for you, my Master?” she asked as she knelt before him.

“Your daughter was here.”

“Then your killing of me brought her here.”

“Yes.”

“Then everything goes as you planned.”

“Yes.”

“I’m so glad, Master”

“Suck my dick”

“Oh, yes Master” she laughed.

As she tasted it she looked up at him. “This tastes like ass” she said.

“Yes”

She didn’t stop sucking him off.

In the morning Erica woke in her apartment to the sound of her telephone ringing. She slid out of bed and stepping into her slippers and she made her way to the lounge room.

“Erica?” Donna called.

“Hmmm? What?”

“It’s me, Donna”

“Donna?” Erica gasped as she had to think who that was.

“Can I speak to Paul? Is he there?”

“Hum… no… I….?”

“Do you know where he is?” Donna asked.

“Um… no…”

“We were meant to meet this morning and discus the….”

“The will?” Erica interrupted

“No. Another matter” Donna said “and he’s not turned up… I tried his place and his mom said he never came home last night.”

“Oh?” Erica said still not totally concerned.

“Did you two go two….?” Donna began.

“Look I don’t know where he is!” Erica suddenly got angry and she hung up. She thought about what she had just did and she couldn’t work out why she’d treated Donna so harshly. And then… she felt a need to do something else… a desire…

She made her way back to bed and lay on it. She felt her ass… it was… sore, but in a good way.

She masturbated. Thinking of… a man…who?

She smiled…. unconsciously she felt nothing was wrong and she fell back to sleep—even thought it was now 10am.

She felt both sore and exhausted, but deeply satisfied.

That evening Erica woke and went to her bay doors and opened them. He was there. She smiled as he touched her cheek.

She brushed her hair back to reveal the two small scars on her throat and she turned her head invitingly.

He opened his mouth, and his canines extended and became fangs. He pressed his mouth to her and she gave a small gasp as he penetrated her flesh. She smiled as she heard him feed.

He supped from her coppery warmth before releasing her.

She reached down and took the hem of her nightdress and pulled it up over her head.

She took his hand and stepped back to her bed, drawing him with her, by holding his hand. “I want you” she purred “I want you sooooo bad.”.

She lay down, on her stomach and her legs opened as he moved over her. His long dog-cock pushing into her anus.

“You are mine forever” he said.

“Yesssssss” she sighed as he opened her asshole.

She cried in pleasure as he fucked her ass.

He bit down into her and she cried out in orgasm.

He fed.

In the morning Donna and James came knocking at her apartment. Donna was still worried about where Paul was.

There was no answer. As James stepped back from the front door he looked up at the balcony and saw two open doors. One was banging in the breeze.

“What are you doing?” Donna gasped as he immediately began climbing up the side of the building.

He got in through the same doors the vampire had gone though… to find Erica lying still on the bed, pale. She was unresponsive.

Moments later James opened the front door. “Brace yourself honey” he said to Donna.

“What’s wrong?” She sensed concern.

“Erica is dead,” He put it plainly.

“Noooooooo” Donna cried falling into his arms.

“What happened?” she asked.

“I… I don’t know….” he said.

The police came and took statements. Erica dead. Paul missing. And, so soon after her own mom had died. This was a traumatic time for Donna.

The Count smiled, his supping gave him a charge to his strength. He made Helen rise for him and she went to him on his ‘throne’.

“Yes, Master?”

“Turn around” he said “I’m going to fuck you.”

“Oh, yesssss” she moaned.

She bent so far forward as to grasp her own ankles. She offered her slit… and he took it.

He pushed into her with an unceremonious swiftness and all she could do is let out a long satisfied gasp that her Master was inside of her.

She became her hole… nothing else was her focus but that space between her thighs and the large thickness filling it.

That night Erica took in a huge breath as she woke up. She sat up, the sheet covering her nakedness fell from her. Her eyes instantly adjusted to the low light. She didn’t know it yet but her senses were now far superior to the living’s.

She felt a pain in her thigh and she looked to see an open scar. It was an incision, surgically done. And, let open. As she looked it closed over and healed. A large steel tube ran into her arm and she drew it out and then that wound also healed.

She noticed she was now hairless between her legs. She didn’t yet notice that atop of her, her hair was now dead straight.

A young man in a lab coat (bearing the name tag Tim) stepped in holding a clipboard he was reading as he walked, and an apple he was eating as he walked.

He was startled to see Erica sitting up.

“What the f…..?” he gasped

“Come to me” she said “I…. I am cold” Erica held a hand out to him.

He caught her gaze. Her eyes seemed to draw him in.

“Um…”

“Shhh” she whispered as he closed towards her. She swung around on her ass and opened her legs as he came closer.

Tim felt uneasy, but he was drawn to her closer and closer.

“Let me ease you” she whispered as she reached down and unzipped him. Her hand slid into his open fly and found his thick flaccid meat.

“Wow” Tim gasped.

“Oh, baby” she purred as she felt him grow in her hand.

She drew him forward, into her. “Oh, yessssss” she gasped as he pushed up into her vagina.

She pulled him closer, hooking her legs around behind his ass.

She kissed him.

He returned the kiss.

His cock thrusting into her.

Her mouth moved down his face to his neck.

Her lips could feel the pulse of his blood underneath. Her mouth widened and she was astonished to feel her upper canines grow, extending into fangs. She tasted his skin.

Suddenly her head flung back and snapped forward, her fangs cut into him.

“Oh!” he cried in shock. She held him tight as she fed. But nothing in his bones desired to escape her. His cock emptied out into her as his life emptied out altogether.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmmm-mmmm” she moaned as she fed on his coppery heat.

“Oh, baby” she moaned as she sucked.

She felt him fall into her arms, and she realised she was now holding him… his legs unable now to support his weight. She drained him and she came.

She continued to lick at his wound. Long after he was gone. She savoured the last drops of blood.

It had been the greatest orgasm she had ever had.

His body seemed shrunken now. And her belly felt heavy.

5 litres of blood now hung heavy in her gut. That’s 1.5 gallons of hot life. She naturally felt bloated. She slid off the cold steel examination table that had been her bed. Her stomach looked like she was pregnant. But there were no stretch marks.

That first meal always resulted in a kill. Afterwards she could sup at the blood and not have to drain someone. But a new-born vampire had a hunger nothing in nature could stop.

She drew his body up and carried it with ease next door to the crematoria. Unceremoniously she threw her one-time lover into the flames.

She watched without passion as his body was destroyed.

And then… she heard him calling.

“Yes, Master” she smiled.

She went to the door opened it and screamed in pain as sunlight burst upon her.

She reeled back.

Her skin was black and charred but in moments, now out of that harmful brightness her skin healed. But she still smarted for the pain.

“Yes, Master” she said hearing his voice again. “I am sorry.”

She turned and went and found herself a niche to haul up in until the safety of night.

She longed to be with her Master.

The pain from that ‘sun-burn’ would be with her for days. She could heal fast from almost all abrasions. But the sun… that was something else. She’d learn to hate it

The Count could have compelled her to come to him even then and she would have,, knowing full well that the light would have destroyed her. She would do anything he wanted. Anything at all. Even at the cost of her own existence.

James heard some news. It seemed ridiculous. He had heard that the corpse of Erica had gone missing from the morgue. He wasn’t told that a technician had also gone—currently the police held the theory the technician had taken Erica’s body and had disappeared with it. Such was the mind-set of law enforcement they expected some kind of cultish ritual was at foot, or necrophilia.

James called his colleague Michael, who worked in that hospital to take a look into it.

“Sorry, did I disturb you?” James asked.

Michael looked at the bedside clock… it was 11pm.

“I’ll look into it” he said, without saying anything further.

“What is it honey?” Cleo asked as Michael hung up

“Oh, nothing” he smiled as he watched her sleek black body slide up over him.

Michael’s large black cock felt his wife’s labia slide up and down the length of his shaft.

“You like that baby?” she grinned.

“Oh, yeah” he smiled.

In the morning Michael decided to do some digging at work, after he had done his morning rounds.

Michael could not find how the two had vanished without trace and it was he who heard the rumours of a possibly perverted employee and his fixation for young dead girls.

Then he got a call from Cleo who had also been doing some digging down at City Hall. Cleo had discovered some papers about the Count and followed these up with immigration.

Yes, the Count it seems had only just recently arrived in the States. But… there was very little else on him. She decided on her own to call back to the lawyer.

Ronald warned her not to go snooping

James had driven on his own back to the house. He was not able to get through the gate. He parked and climbed over the fence. It took a while to get up to the house.

There he saw Judy, a delivery van and a group of men drawing out what looked like a coffin from the back of the vehicle. It took both men some great effort to do so. She signed a delivery docket and waited for them to drive off.

James was shocked when next she went over to the coffin and wrapping her arm around it picked it up in one arm and carried it inside.

James couldn’t believe his eyes. He didn’t know how much it weighed, but he had witnessed two fully grown men, whose job it was to deliver heavy goods, struggle to carry it.

James ran up to the house to see if he could peer in. Everything was darkened. He thought that was odd, on such a fine, beautiful sunny day.

He had taken a note of the van and he ran back down to his car and called Michael and Cleo. Cleo was now home and she took a note of it and said she’d call him back with any information.

James sat with Donna that evening around a table of the hotel’s restaurant- Donna loved to cook for her love. But this was not something she’d made… they were after-all staying in a hotel.

“You know we should call Erica” Donna said over the meal. And then she stopped as she realised that was no longer possible. It’s funny how the mind works.

The had a quiet meal and returned to their room. They settled down onto a couch with a glass of wine each.

Just then the phone rang. Donna was startled.

James got up and went over to the phone.

“James?” Cleo said “It’s Cleo”

“Cleo…? Oh, hi.... what’s happening?”

“I…. I rang up that trucking company and after some pressure I got them to reveal some details…”

“Yes… go on…” James said looking over at Donna to see that she was now okay.

“Yes… well…” Cleo said “It seems that they had gone down to the port to pick that coffin up.”

“The port?”

“Yes… “ Cleo continued “The coffin was imported….”

“Imported?”

“Yes… from Romania…”

“Romania? Jeez” James gasped.

That seemed odd. You could of course buy a coffin from anywhere.

“But…” Cleo said.

“Yes?”

“A friend of mine checked with customs….”

“And…”

“And the coffin… it was checked upon arrival and… it was full of soil.”

“Soil?”

“Yes, soil.”

“Soil?” James said again.

“Yes… it was on the manifest… but they checked it anyway, and confirmed it was full of dirt”.

James thought this was odd, but he kept it from Debbie.

That night as she sucked his cock (she didn’t want sex till they were married) James thought of what to do next. He would try the public library.

“What’s that baby?’ she asked looking up at him, smiling as she swallowed his load.

“Sorry, was I thinking aloud?”

“Yes, honey” she said as she licked the eye of his penis.

James and Michael went to the library to do some research into the Yorba family.

What was surprising was to find a folio featuring reproductions of medieval woodcuts of eastern Europe… and there was one a portrait of a man bearing a striking resemblance to Count Yorba.

They mulled about this for a while. It could not occur to them that Yorba was in fact the man depicted back in 1292.

It was getting late.

Cleo was in bed fingering herself. She heard something at the window. She stopped. She looked at the window and heard nothing further. Next she looked at the bedside clock. 7pm. Michael wasn’t home yet. She’d finish herself off and be nice and wet for when he came home.

She heard the window again.

She looked and saw a hand trying the handle on the balcony door. Next she saw a woman’s face staring in at her….Erica. She was upside-down.

Cleo caught her glaring stare.

She heard a voice in her head “Come, let me in….”

She rose up and swivelled on her ass.

But she paused. And blinked and tried to think..No… this was not right.

She looked again at that face… those eyes.

“Let me in” the voice whispered seductively in her mind “Please….”

She found herself stepping onto the soft bedroom rug, her long satin night clothes—a shirt and pants shimmied as she made her way unsteadily to the balcony door.

Cleo reached for the door but hesitated again.

“Let me in” the voice whispered. “I need you….”

Those eyes….

She unlocked the door and the door opened so suddenly that one door came off one of its hinges.

Cleo stepped a step back as Erica entered.

“You’ve been investigating my Master” Erica smirked menacingly.

Erica wore a diaphanous white thing that looked more like a shroud than a dress. Her body could easily be seen underneath.

Cleo found herself undoing her top button. An unconscious action.

Next thing Erica screamed in pain.

Cleo looked down… her crucifix seemed to glow.

“Take it off! Take it off!” Erica cried “It hurts….”

Cleo drew a finger under it and held it up.

Erica hissed and waving her arm around she caught the chain. The silver melted into her hand but as she swept her hand she broke the chain and the crucifix flew across the room.

Cleo watched all this as if in a dream.

Erica was nursing her hand, whimpering. She could heal instantaneously from anything but a stake through her heart, or from silver.

Erica howled in pain.

Cleo seemed to blink as if waking. She looked down at her exposed chest and wondered why she had opened her top.

Instinct.

Survival.

Suddenly adrenaline kicked in and she turned and ran.

Erica composed herself enough and she turned and ran, easily catching Cleo at the top of the stairs.

They tumbled, going through the bannister and landing together, with Erica on her back—fortunately she broke Cleo’s fall.

Cleo was temporarily winded. She looked at Erica who’s back was bent back, broken. Cleo winced in pain.

Cleo got to her knees. She heard this horrendous cracking… a cracking of bone and turned to see Erica looking at her as her back twisted back into shape.

“Oh, my God!” Cleo gasped as Erica recovered.

Cleo rose and ran to the door. She was in pain. She needed to flee.

Erica grabbed her and Cleo struck at her. But Erica was extremely fast and strong. Cleo, a brown belt in Karate, and a college athlete was still simply no match for the much smaller inhuman.

Erica threw Cleo to the ground, mounted her swiftly and bit into Cleo’s throat.

Cleo suddenly felt compelled to relax. She could hear Erica’s orgasmic grunting as she fed, but was unable to do anything but lie there and let ‘it’ feed off of her.

“Ohhhhhhhh” Cleo heard and then realised it was the sound of her own … she was coming.

Erica wanted to drain her, but she heard a car come up the driveway.

Erica fled back upstairs, and out the way she came as Michael rushed in to see his wife assaulted and battered on the floor.

James came in moments behind Michael. “My God!” he cried.

“Do something!” Michael pleaded.

James rushed outside and got his medical bag.

“Baby, what happened to you?” Michael cried as he held his wife.

Both men looked at each other as they saw the two puncture wounds on her neck.

He knew she had been assaulted… she was bloodied. But she also didn’t cry for help, or pain. She had instead a massive look of ease on her face. James rushed back in and began applying a trauma bandage to Cleo’s neck. But… it was not bleeding anymore. Erica’s saliva had made Cleo’s blood clot. What they were covering was a bloodied injury… but not a bleeding one.

They called an ambulance. It was clear Cleo had lost some blood.

Despite what their logic and reasoning trained them in, they felt that this was the result of something that was super-natural…a myth…a vampire…

Michael went to James and Donna that night. “We need to discuss this” he said.

“Discuss what?” Donna asked.

“You mean… you’ve not told her?”

“Not told her what?” Donna asked.

“I’ve not told her… because this sounds insane” James said. He tried to say it so Donna couldn’t hear.

“What?” Donna cried.

“We think your mom was killed by a vampire” Michael said.

“What?” Donna gasped

“Now, steady on” James back-pedalled.

“Count Yorba is not human” Michael said.

“You’re insane!” Donna cried. She turned to James “Tell him…”

Then she stopped to see that James was hesitant

“My God!” she gasped “You’re not serious?”

“My wife was attacked today” Michael said to Donna.

“Cleo was attacked?” Donna gasped “Oh, my God. By whom…? Is she okay?”

Michael turned to James “Didn’t you tell her?”

“Tell me what?” Donna cried.

“Look… we both saw it” Michael said.

“We… ah….” James still hesitated.

“I went with Cleo to hospital” Michael said “The doctors said she’d lost a pint of blood.”

“We um…” James still dithered. He could see Donna’s incredulous face. He knew what he had seen, but he didn’t want to lose Donna over this. He’d rather have broken it to her differently… and her expression now only proved to him that this was the wrong timing.

“Cleo tried to escape…” Michael blurted out.

“Escape?”

“From the ward” Michael said. “She had to be restrained….”

“Really?” James asked

“She said… “ and here Michael almost lost it…. “She sad…she had to go to her Master…”

Michael blubbered. Just repeating it was too much.

“Here… “ James said fetching him a scotch.

“What the hell’s going on?” Donna gasped.. None of it made sense. Vampire don’t exist. She knew it. Everyone knew it. But here was the love of her life talking this nonsense as if it were fact.

James placed a reassuring manly hand on Michael’s shoulder. (That was about as much emotional bonding this seventies man could give.)

“You know…” Michael said looking up at James, almost in a whisper “the nurses said all her pubic hair was falling out…”

Donna heard this and James saw that she had. He winced. Now she must absolutely think that they were mad.

That night at Mercy General nurses Betty and Lorraine were on duty. Erica went up to the nurses station. Both nurses almost jumped out of their skin. They hand’t heard her at all.

“Can we help you?” one asked as Erica leant over the counter

Erica grinned as she gazed into their eyes. Betty and Lorraine suddenly crashed unconscious onto their desks. Erica smiled. The thought crossed her mind to bite…but she had another mission. And she always obeyed her Master.

Duty Officer Ken Sparks was gazing into the Count’s eyes when he too slumped unconscious. The Count reached behind him and snapped off the lock on Cleo’s door.

Cleo was already sitting up. She sensed him.

“Master” she gasped.

“You will be my bride?”

“Yes, Master! Yes” she gasped. She reached up to embrace him but her left hand was restrained by the cuff chaining her to the bed.

He moved up to this as Erica followed him in and closed the door.

He took the metal and snapped it. It broke in his hand as easy as we can snap balsa wood.

“I will fill you with the life eternal” he said.

“Yes, Master” Cleo gasped, grabbing her hospital issued pyjamas she tore these from her lithe body.

Erica stood guard as Yorba climbed onto Cleo, who lay back in anticipation of her Master’s cock.

She cried out as his turgid member, thick and pink pushed into her.

“Fuck me!” Cleo cried “Oh, God… Fuck me!”

Cleo had never felt a fire inside her before and as she peaked again he turned her head to one side and bit into her and fed.

She clawed the sheets. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!” she cried in the biggest orgasm she had ever felt… it was almost like she had a convulsive fit.

He drained her and filled her with his life force.

Duty Officer Ken Sparks was woken by the nurses shaking his shoulders.

“Huh?” he asked confused.

He rose up. He was the first to notice the door lock snapped off..

He drew he service revolver and went into the room. Cleo lay twisted but still.

Nurses rushed by and checked her. The emergency call out was placed and critical care doctors came rushing in.

All the while urging Sparks to move out and give them space. As he looked at that naked desecrated body he couldn’t help but notice how at peace her expression looked.

Dr. Ronald Pickup called Michael to tell him the terrible news. Cleo was dead.

Michael, accompanied by James rushed down to the hospital. Already Cleo lay in the morgue.

James insisted, as a doctor, and Michael’s acquaintance, to see the medical report.

Trauma to the vagina.

Wounds on the neck.

Massive loss of blood.

Enlarged heart.

Michael and James thought that they should act, and act soon against the Count. But… how….?

It’s not like there’s a guide you can pick up “How to Eradicate Vampires”.

Cleo rose in the morgue. She was famished. She could smell him… familiar… warm. She knew Michael was near.

Michael and James were indeed near-by. Her inhuman ears now heard them arguing with the mortuary staff. She smiled. Michael wanted to claim her body.. she knew it was probably so he could stake her heart.

“Too late” she said to herself “You stupid human shit.”

She grinned.

She removed the equipment piercing her body and the sheet that had covered her lithe smooth skin. Her flesh was flawless now. Already healed from the scars the examiners had made.

She went over to a window and ripped it out and slithered through the opening.

The men were rebuffed. The threat of a call to security, and the police and they decided to retreat and think of something new.

Michael and James walked briskly over the darkened car-park. There was little about that time of night. No cars moving. No people.. In silence the predator moved quickly towards them.

She was starving for her first meal.

She landed on a car near them… and… within an instant she knocked James out with a kick to the head. His neck almost snapped but did not fail to miss the car as he fell tot he ground.

“Cleo!” Michael cried.

“Oh. baby” she gasped “Am I so glad to see you…”

He was wary as she seemed to be ready to pounce.

But her eyes….

He was caught in her gaze.

His eyes fluttered.

She smiled. Humans. So weak. So pathetic. So easy… but at the same time… she needed them. She needed him. Inside him… he had what she hungered for.

She pressed him over the front of a car and fed. She fed long, and deep.

No one witnessed this… no one…? No. One did witness this.

Donna had followed her lover and Michael to the hospital.

She watched near-by, shivering in fright as she saw Michael drained.

A little pee leaked from her.

She had never been so scared in her life.

And at the same time, she could see Michael… his bulge in his pants… well, at first. But as he was drained this soon disappeared.

Cleo finished Michael off and then turned and answering her Master’s call ran off still naked, through the night. She had absolutely no remorse in ending her husband’s life. The only thing she felt was a deep satisfaction that he now gave her life… his lifeblood fuelling her.

After another ten minuets of sitting there in fear, Donna felt ashamed she’d not gone to James’ aid sooner. Donna managed to open the door. She stepped out and already her feet gave way.

She picked herself up, trembling.

She ran over to James. But she never stopped looking about lest that creature was thereabouts still.

“James! James!” she cried rattling him.

“Huh?” he gasped.

“Please… wake up…”

“What? Where…?” It took a moment for James to regain his composure.

“What happened?” Donna? Why…?”

“Are you okay?”

“Honey… what are you doing here?”

“I followed you…” she said.

“Oh, James” she cried “I’m sorry I doubted you”

Donna and James argued that night. She insisted on aiding him in his plan.

He did’t know why he agreed to allow her along, but a part of him deep down simply didn’t want to do this alone.

Cleo arrived in the basement “Oh, Master” she gasped as she threw herself at his feet.

Donna and Erica writhed on the ground behind her, grinding their clean-cut cunts together.

“Suck my cock” he said.

“Oh, yes Master” she gasped, so happy to serve him.

Donna and James had a plan. Not much of a plan. And so they made their way to the estate.

“Donna?” Helen whispered

“What was that?” Donna asked as they moved through an upstairs hall.

“What was what?” James asked

“I thought I heard….” Donna then shrugged.

They moved on through the corridor, with James firmly clutching the wooden stake he had so recently made.

“Stay behind me” James urged.

“Donna?” Helen whispered.

Donna stopped. Without noticing her James pressed on ahead.

“Donna?” Helen called again.

Donna turned and went back down the corridor.

She found herself heading to the main bedroom.

She opened the door.

“Mom?” she gasped.

Helen stood there, naked.

“Oh, darling” Helen gasped extending her arms

“Mommy?” Donna cried and rushed into her mom’s embrace. “I… I thought you were dead”

She smothered her mom in kisses.

“Shh” Helen smiled “There is no death for us anymore…”

Donna returned the kisses.

“But…?” Donna said not understanding her mom’s words.

Donna was surprised her mom kissed her firmly on the mouth.

“Oh, baby” Helen said, “It’s so wonderful you can join us”

“Join you?” Donna asked.

Donna drew her head back a little “I….?” she began.

“You will obey” Helen smiled as her eyes seemed to glow..

Donna was caught in that gaze. Those eyes… boring into her own. Donna sucked in a breath. Her own eyes widened and dilated.

She barely noticed as her mom undressed her.

“When he feeds you will be his forever slave” Helen smiled “But… when he gives you his seed you will take it and become one like us.”

Donna looked down to watch as her mom pulled her panties free.

Donna’s thick bush was in stark comparison to her mom’s bare slit.

“But, let me taste first” Helen smiled at her naked daughter. Her mouth widened a little and her upper canines extended into fangs. She drew her daughter near, and then spun her around.

She played with Donna’s hair, brushing it from one side, exposing the flesh She bit.

“Oh!” Donna gasped as her mom’s fangs sliced through her flesh.

She felt a strange burning on her throat … not unpleasant… as her mom supped at her blood.

Helen drank only a few sips before she flicked her tongue over the wound. The skin seemed to sizzle and the wounds closed.

“Get back!” James cried as he burst into the room.

“Helen!” he cried “Come to me!”

“No, James” Donna gasped “You… you don’t understand….”

“My daughter belongs to the Master” Helen smiled “She will live long after you have fallen into dust….”

“Donna!” James cried.

Helen suddenly turned and leaped out the open window, laughing.

“Honey?” James cried “Are you…? Are you alright?”

“Yes, perfectly” Donna sighed.

“Please, we must get you out of here.”

“Why?”

“Don’t you see…?”

“I’m not leaving my mom” Donna said.

“What?”

“Don’t you understand… she and I… we belong here…”

“Honey…..you’re not thinking straight.” He shook her “Put some clothes on…” he urged.

“I want to stay here….”

“Please, my love….”

“Love?” she laughed “I hate you.”

James realised Donna was under some kind of psychic control.

James was shocked.

He went to grab her.

“Noooooooo!” she screamed and she scratched his face.

He stood there smarting before realising she’d run off.

“Donna!” he called as he went out to the hall.

He heard her laughing.

Donna raced down to the cellar. She knew where to go.

There she stopped on seeing naked her mom, Erica, and Cleo.

They stood there in line, not quite shoulder to shoulder, staring at the ‘throne’ where the Count sat

All stood as if adoring him, and waiting only for him to tell them what to do.

But Donna ran to her mom.

“Mommy” she cried “Don’t leave me.”

“Did I do good, Master?” Helen asked.

“You did excellent, slave” the Count said as he slid down from his chair.

“What’s going on, mommy?” Donna asked.

“You want to be with me?”

“Yes! Yes, of course.”

“Then this is how…” she said as she pointed to the Count.

“I don’t understand.”

“He will drink from you, as I did… BUT he will put his life into you… life eternal… and we shall be together forever.”

“Forever?”

“Yes, my baby….Forever.”

“Donna?” the Count called.

She turned and looked at him, his huge member fully erect. She trembled. A part of her sensed that she was not, should not be there. And that cock… inhuman in shape….

“Please, mommy” Donna whimpered. She so much didn’t want to lose her mom again.

“Do what he wants” Helen said.

“Donna?” he called again.

“Join us.” Cleo said.

“Yes, be his bride.” Erica smiled “Serve him with your body,”

“Forever” Cleo added.

“Yes, honey,” Helen urged.

All three urged her. And Donna looked into those eyes. His eyes… boring into her. Her own eyes widened and dilated… just as had happened in reaction to her mom’s predatory gaze.

She turned fully to face him.

She stepped closer.

She smiled as he touched her cheek.

He drew her hair back and saw the faint marks of her mother’s kiss.

His mouth opened wide, showing his bared fangs. He bit down.

“Oh!” she gasped.

He drew her closer and she embraced him. She felt his cock press against her stomach.

Instinctively she jumped up, wrapping her legs around him and pushing down onto his shaft.

“Oh, God” she cried “What have I done?”

It was the last moment of her free self ever again. That free thought vanished as she drove herself down onto his cock and surrendered to the burning pleasure between her thighs.

“Oh, yessssss” she moaned.

He drank heavily and she grew weak. And at the moment of no return his cock exploded hot come into her vagina.

And she grew more animate again, her body milking his life force and growing stronger… much more stronger than before. And she came…

He drew his mouth from her neck. She didn’t bleed now, her own body, inhuman, healed itself..She kept fucking him though, wanting more of that feeling of pleasure.

She felt hands caress her and realised her sisters were now around her, joining in the pleasure. A finger probed her anus. She gasped, turning and seeing her mom smile.

Kisses. Caresses. Embrace. Pleasure. A feeling of being. She had never known such pleasure before. And she knew looking into his face she would serve him forever.

And so James stumbled upon the cellar. He found Donna lying there on the ground alone. He saw there were four coffins alined along the far wall. All sealed.

He ran to her, dropping the stake as he picked her head up. “Donna!” he cried.

He felt for a pulse.

There was none.

She was pale. Somehow she looked more lovely than before. Her skin was flawless. The mole he had urged her to remove was gone from the nape of her neck.

And… (although he didn’t notice)… she had no pubic hair.

Her long blonde hair seemed clean, and shinny. And, her breasts were larger. He noticed this. And her nipples thick, and proudly erect.

“Donna?” he cried “Oh, my god…am I too late?”

And at that moment her eyes opened.

“Donna!’ he gasped thinking she was still alive.

She took in a massive breath.

“Donna!” he cried.

“James?” she gasped.

“Donna… we… we should get out of here…”

“But the Count…”

“I made a mistake trying to come here…” Jame said “I almost lost you.”

“I… I cannot leave my Master” she said.

“Donna?” he gasped. “What are you saying?”

He picked her up. She fought against him. He punched her in the head… and a second time before he knocked her out (or rather her head hitting the hard ground did this) and he carried her away to their car.

She woke to find him packing.

“What are you’d doing?”

“We’re getting out of here” he said.

“Why?”

“We… we can’t defeat that… that thing.”

“But I don’t want to defeat him” she grinned.

“What?”

“I want to join him and serve him…” she said.

“What?” he gasped.

“I love him, he is… he is my Master”.

“No… ! What are you saying?”

“His life is in me now…” she said and as she did so her mouth widened into a grin.

She smiled and as she did he watched in horror as her canines extended into fangs.

Instinctively he grabbed the stake.

She took hold of his wrist and he was amazed at her soft slender arm easily holding him.

He was shocked. He turned and looked into her eyes… Those eyes. Smiling, boring into him. His own eyes widened and dilated.

“Be still…” he heard a voice in his head.

He dropped the stake.

She smiled. He looked back at that sharp wood but a part of his mind couldn’t think what he could do with it.

She pulled him down onto her, and she fed….

She moaned as she drank. She was ravenous.

She dragged his empty body out into the night. She threw him in the hotel pool. She ran swiftly back home and found the others with the Count.

She flung herself onto the ground at his feet as the ‘brides’ ground against each other on the floor. The Count was hard. He watched his women fuck for his entertainment.

Helen suddenly rose up and went to Donna. “Mom” Donna said as she rose to her feet.

Mother and daughter kissed.

Donna was undressed and her mom sank to her knees and began kissing Donna’s bare pussy.

Erica and Cleo continued to grind their hips against each other.

The count moved behind Donna and pressed his dog-like cock up between her ass cheeks.

She sighed as he entered her anus.

She looked down as her mom continued to eat her cunt.

“Oh, fuck!” she moaned.

“You are home now, baby” Helen said.

“Yessssssssss” Donna moaned. She was in bliss.

The End