The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Counseling

“All right, John, Chris, our time is almost up. I think good progress was made this week, but I’d like to give you each a sort of homework assignment before our next session. John, I want you to let Christopher manage his own time this week. If he asks for help with schoolwork, that’s fine, but beyond that trust him to meet his responsibilities. Christopher, I want you to keep a log, just a few lines a day, noting when you started your homework and how long it took you. When we meet next week we’ll go over things together and see how they stand.”

“Thank you, Doctor.” says the father, echoed by the son, as both rise to leave. We exchange handshakes and they make their way out of the left door of my office, which exits onto a hallway not connected to the waiting room. I find it better if patients arriving to their appointments don’t cross paths with those leaving, especially if the session has been emotional for the latter. Glancing at the clock one more time, I see I’ve still got an office hour left. I press the intercom on my antiquated (but trustworthy) phone.

“Dottie, do I have anyone else today?”

After a moment my assistant’s voice crackles out, ”We have a walk in, Doctor. It’s Mrs. Tanner.

I frown to myself. Mrs. Tanner is one of my solo patients, and not given to “emergency” sessions. I saw her only two days ago.

I press to reply, “Go ahead and send her in, Dottie. If you’ve got the patient files from last week done, you can go home, I’ll lock up afterward.”

Not quite, Doctor, but I should be done before five. I’ll see you on Monday.

“Thanks, Dottie.”

In a moment the door from the waiting room clicks open and my patient walks in, towing a fairly sullen looking teenager behind her. I begin to get a sense of what prompted the visit.

“Hello, Elise. This must be your daughter. Alyssa, if I’m not mistaken?”

“Hi.”

The girl’s voice is soft, and mentally I revise “sullen” to “shy”. I may have been mislead by her dark clothing and heavy eyeshadow.

Her mother (dressed more conventionally) speaks up as they settle into the plush leather chairs in front of my desk. “Thank you for seeing us on such short notice, Doctor. I apologize for coming unannounced, but you’ve been so much help to me, and I don’t know what else to do for Alyssa. She’s just so unhappy since we moved, and she doesn’t seem to be making any friends at her new school. I’m desperate, and I’m hoping you can help her as much as you have with my anxiety.

I move out from behind my desk and sit on the edge just in front of their chairs. “Well, we can certainly see what we can do. Alyssa, do you know what I am?”

The girl blinks. “You’re, um, like a psychiatrist, right?”

“Psychologist actually, although I prefer the term therapist. I don’t write prescriptions or anything like that, I just talk through things with the people that come to me and sometimes I try to help give them a different perspective on their situations. I found out a long time ago that I have a talent for helping people see things from a different point of view, and so I try to do that when people like your mother come to me with problems they can’t seem to solve. Would you like to try and describe what’s going on in your life at the moment?

She shrugs and breaks eye contact. “I just... I don’t make friends very easy. It’s hard. I knew the kids at my old school for years and years! But now I don’t know anybody and they all know each other and...” She shrugs again.

I nod. “Well, you’re not the first one to have trouble facing a new life situation. People have trouble adjusting to things like a new school or a new job all the time.” I turn to her mother. “Elise, since you’re here, do you mind if I talk about your therapy with your daughter? I think she might see a few similarities that might help shed some light on her own situation.”

“Of course, Doctor.”

“Alyssa, when your mother married your stepfather and moved here last year, before you did, she had a similar quandary. She had her husband, of course, but she felt awkward with his co-workers, and with all the new neighbors. This manifested in some fairly strong anxiety after a couple of months. That’s when she began to look for help, and became my patient. We’ve been able to make a great deal of progress, and correct me if I’m wrong, Elise, but she has a lot of friends now, and no lack of social invitations.

“He’s right, Lyssie. It was hard at first, but you get better at it the more you try.”

The girl gives a small smile and a half-nod of understanding, still clearly not convinced.

“This won’t be an overnight process, Alyssa. I’ll have Dottie set up a weekly session, if that’s ok. In fact, I think we can use this same hour every week. Does that work out with your schedules, Elise?”

“Certainly, Doctor.”

“Great.” I glance at the clock. “Well, we have about 45 minutes left in this first hour, so lets see what we can accomplish. I hope by having your mother’s case to use as an example that we can progress more quickly with your sessions than we did with hers. Today you don’t have to do anything but listen, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Excellent. Well, after the first couple of sessions with your mother, I determined that her issue with moving in her new social circle wasn’t shyness, per se, but a similar problem to what you face in high school. She was trying to enter existing, well established social circles, but she didn’t know any of the cues, because those evolved over years of these people all knowing one another, and a lot of their interactions derived from shared history and inside humor. They weren’t trying to exclude your mother by any means, there was simply a natural barrier to entry that she was struggling against.”

“Well, that’s a common enough situation. If the problem was that she didn’t know the language, so to speak, she had to start relying on a different mode of introduction and communication. While she didn’t have the experiences they shared, all humans have a baseline set of shared experiences, and even if she isn’t from this area, she’s from this country, and she shares other factors with different individual members of her new social circle, like race, social status, hobbies, things like that. With all of these tools, your mother needed to learn to look for common ground with her new peers, which allow her to build her own set of shared experiences with them, and integrate herself into the social gestalt.“

“That’s where your mother and I ran into a little bit of a wall. You see, while your mother is capable of a great deal of love and sympathy, her empathy is somewhat more underdeveloped. She has a lot of problems reading the body language cues of the people she’s talking to, which makes it hard for her to navigate a conversation with someone she doesn’t know well without occasionally rubbing them the wrong way.“

“So, what to do? Well, if the social structures you’re using to find points of commonality aren’t working, then you have to start looking to less complex structures. Elise, just to be sure, I’m about to discuss the core of your treatment with your daughter. Are you sure you’re all right with that?”

“Doctor, if it can help her be happy again, you can tell her anything you want.”

“Very well. Alyssa, what I had your mother do is focus on the basic lizard brain-urges we all have. Fight or flight, shelter, food, et cetera. In her case, and if I’m correct in my suspicion that you share her personality type, also in your case, I had her focus on the procreative drive. Such urges cut past a lot of the social “red tape” humans tend to wrap themselves in. Elise, go ahead and kneel here in front of me and clasp your hands behind your back.”

As I unzip my slacks, I continue to address Alyssa. “You and your mother come from a part of the country with very strong social taboos, so even this approach wasn’t going to be fast. She had no idea how to use her mouth at all, and she had no natural talents in that direction. So it something like ten sessions, and a great deal of diligent effort on both our parts before I felt comfortable advising her to begin using her new tools within her social circle. It was a lonely, difficult period for her, but all her effort did pay off. I still remember how excited she was at the next session.

“Oh I was, dear. I’d made two new friends on our street, and I even hit it off with your stepfather’s boss when we hosted a small dinner party for his work.”

“Indeed,” I continue, using my thumb to lever open her mouth and pushing the soft length of my penis inside, “her progress was amazing after that. Don’t move your head yet, Elise, just suck until it’s hard.”

A few seconds pass as Alyssa’s mother presses her face against me, getting the rest of my still-soft penis inside her lips before using her cheeks and jaw to start a suck-relax-suck pressure differential to get me hard. I lean back and rest my hands on the desk behind me with a sigh of pleasure.

“Since then, your mother’s social skills have improved by leaps and bounds. The first time she took me in her mouth, I barely even got hard, she just sloppily sucked on it while I gave her tips to improve. Today, she’s going to have me hard in just a couple of minutes. See? My penis is already starting to push her head off of me.”

Elise continues working her jaw, cheeks and tongue without moving her head as the tip of my hardening penis pushes against the back of her palate. “You’ll notice that she isn’t moving, and that her hands are behind her back, both things I asked for. An important part of social interaction is really listening to the other person, not just waiting for your turn to talk.”

“Your mother also learned that as a new person in a social circle, it’s best not to request too many favors yourself. You don’t have to ingratiate yourself, but, like it or not, humans are social and hierarchical animals, and personalities like your mother’s and your own are not strong enough to shape the community around them. For those like you, it’s best to simply answer when spoken to and take input from all sources with grace, be it advice or semen. Do you understand?“

Alyssa looks up from watching her mothers lips flex around my cock and meets my eye for a moment before looking away and nodding.

“Excellent. You may move, Elise.”

Her head immediately begins bobbing on me with some force, my cock punching the back of her palate on each down-stroke.

“Notice the enthusiasm your mother employs with her task. This isn’t comfortable for her, but she doesn’t allow that to prevent her from putting good effort into it. She’s learned to be diligent in pursuit of her goals. Do you recall that I said she had no natural talent with her mouth?”

Another quick glance and a second nod.

“You can see evidence of that here. Even though she’s throwing herself at it, you’ll see she can’t get all of my penis inside of her mouth. The problem if that she can’t allow the tip into her throat, which is necessary with men of a certain size. Ideally, her lips would reach the base of my penis and her nose would bump into my pubis with each stroke, but your mother’s anatomy is such that she cannot achieve this on her own.”

I reach down and splay my hand on the top of Elise’s head, arresting her motion. Curling my fingers in her hair until I have a tight grip with no play in it, I pull her off of me.

“Are you ready, Elise? I need to be firm to make sure your daughter understands what she’s in for.”

“Yes, Doctor. Whatever you need to do,” she pants “it’s for my daughter.”

“Very well then. Catch your breath. Alyssa, what I’m about to do to your mother is going to seem cruel. It is cruel, but there are good reasons for it. It will not be physically pleasant for your mother, but it will be very physically pleasant for me, and for any other man who uses her mouth this way. The benefit to your mother is threefold. One, because she’s doing what her role in the social hierarchy dictates, she gets the satisfaction of being a part of that hierarchy. Two, because the physical pleasure is completely one-sided, she improves her empathy by dint of her complete focus on the pleasure of another human being.“

“And finally,” I continue, using my grip in Elise’s hair to push my cock back into her waiting mouth, “although this may...” bumping the back of her palate, I adjust my angle and begin applying steady pressure, “... embarrass your mother...” More pressure, I can feel the entrance to her throat begin to stretch to accommodate the head of my shaft, “... she’s actually quite sexually aroused...” with a pop, the head of my cock is inside the tight tube of her esophagus “... just from being used like a little fuck doll.” The remainder of my cock grinds into her throat, which I know from experience distends her neck enough to be clearly visible.

“Hoo. And that,” I say, addressing her wide-eyed daughter as I rest, firmly embedded in her mother’s throat, “is what we’re going to be working towards with you.”

The only sounds for the next few minutes are the wet noises of my rough penetration as I fuck Elise’s head in earnest, her occasional vocalizations, and her gasps when I occasionally pull out far enough to allow her to draw breath. Alyssa remains transfixed.

Soon enough I’m ready, and with a groan I nestle deep inside her and release what feels like a torrent of semen directly into her belly.

“So.” I say, when I’ve recovered enough to withdraw my softening cock. Elise is laying in a heap at my feet, gasping to alleviate the oxygen debt of the last few minutes. “I’m willing to work with you, if you’re willing to work with me. If you’ll stick with me, and if you’re willing to put forth the kind of effort your mother is, we’ll get you settled into your new social circles as soon as can be. Deal?”

Her mouth is slightly agape, and she’s breathing a little heavily, though she hasn’t done anything but watch. She doesn’t look up from her mother’s collapsed form, but after a moment she nods yes.

“Excellent. Well, I’m afraid your mother has quite taken it out of me for this session, so you and I will have to wait for next week to begin that part of your therapy.”

Glancing at the clock, I note we still have fifteen minutes in the hour. “Well, it’s a little backwards from how your mother progressed, but...” I press the intercom on my phone. “Dottie, are you still out there, by chance?”

I sure am, Doctor, I just finished up. Do you need something before I go?

“Yes, actually, could you come in here a minute?”

Turning back to Alyssa as Dottie opens the door and steps inside, I say, “Sucking cock is going to be extremely important for progress in your therapy, but it only really addresses half the problem. If you would, Dottie?”

Dottie moves to Alyssa’s chair and pulls the girl to her feet, then presses down on her shoulders until she’s kneeling.

As my assistant begins to pull up her skirt in front of the teenager’s wide-eyed face, I can tell from her expression that she’s going to be just as diligent towards her therapy as her mother.