The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Counsel Son

Synopsis: Ben returns home on the death of his dad. Benjamin Hubert Pratt is a successful psychiatrist with a beautiful wife (Helen). His mother Lisa needs to be consoled by his counsel. His sister Beth is a drifter who turns up with tattoos, piercings, and her lesbian lover Kaylee

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Family, friends gathered around the grand old 18th century house.

Beth purposely sat on Kaylee’s knee, bathing in the stares of consternation and controversy.

Ben looked at her with contempt. This was neither the time nor the place for such show-boating.

“Honey?”

“Yes, Dear?” Helen smiled.

“Go get me a glass of water… you know where the kitchen is…,”

“Yes, Dear,” she said smiling, jumping eagerly to her feet.

Beth looked at her brother and his wife and despised how Helen dotted after Ben. What was she? His big breasted slave?

“You should move in with us, Mom,” Ben said as he held her hand.

“I… well…,” she sniffled.

Helen returned with the glass, handed it to her husband and stood as if waiting for his next command. He handed the tall glass to his mom. She gave him a smile of thanks and took a sip and then handed it back to him.

Without looking he reached back and his wife took it.

Beth observed this all. She turned to Kaylee and kissed her on the lips. Kaylee returned the kiss. Beth, with no sense of irony dominated her lover too… She might have despised it in her brother but she was the alpha in her own little relationship.

“I… I feel a little sick,” Lisa said.

“Come, I’ll take you upstairs,” Ben said as he rose to his feet he offered his arm and his mom took it and lifted herself up.

“It’s so good to have a strong man in the house again,” she said as he lead her to the large wooden stairs.

“Is everything okay?” Aunt Beryl asked as she came over to see her sister-in-law.

“Everything’s fine, Aunty,” Ben said and lead his mom up the stairs.

Beryl watched as mother and son rose up the stairs, with Helen close behind (no longer holding the water).

Ben guided her down the hall, past his old bedroom, past Beth’s old room, to the Master bedroom.

“You know what to do…,” he said to Helen.

“Yes, Dear,” she said and she turned and stood in the doorway, as if acting like a sentinel.

“I’ll be okay, now,” Lisa said.

“No…I’ll stay with you…”

“Honestly…,” she said as she sat on her bed “I’m really… what is that?” she asked as she saw him draw something out of his pocket.

“Just a small strobe…” he said. It was a pen-light, but it had a strobe function.

“What is that f….?” she began as he turned it on and pointed it at her face

“Just look at the light, mom… relax…”

“I…?”

“Relax…,” he said “Already your eyes are feeling heavy…”

“But… I…?”

“Your feeling sleepy… Listen to my voice. Relax.”

She tried to speak now but was fixated by the light.

“That’s it, mom… You can only hear my voice…”

“Only your voice…,” she said.

“You want to relax…”

“Want to relax”

“Take off your clothes… you want to relax…”

“Want to relax…,” she said as she drew off her top.

He watched as soon her large maternal breasts bounced freely. He turned to see Helen was at her post and then he watched as Lisa lifted her ass as she pulled her panties off.

She had a thick dark bush… unlike Helen who was clean-shaven.

“Relax now mom… you cannot do anything but obey…”

“I….”

“You obey me…”

“I… obey you…”

“You want to obey me…”

“I want to obey you…”

“You can only be happy in obeying me…”

“I…”

“You want to be happy, don’t you?”

“Yes… I want…”

“Then you want to obey me…don’t you?”

“I want to…” she said as he guided her to lie back.

Already his trousers were down. He lifted up one of his mom’s legs as he climbed onto her…

“Oh, fuck!” he gasped as he slid his cock into his mom’s warmth.

“My cock feels good…inside you…”

“I… What?”

“I’m inside you now mom… it’s where you want me…”

“No… I…?”

“You want your son inside you mom… it feels good… you want to feel good,” he said as he slowly humped her…

“I…?”

“It feels good…”

“It feels good…,” she sighed.

“Mommy wants her son inside of her…”

“Mommy wants her son…,” she gasped

“Mommy wants her son fucking her…”

“Mommy wants her son…”

“Fucking her…”

“Fucking her…,” she gasped “Ohhhhhh! Mommy wants….Oh, yessssss!”

It felt good.

He caressed her head as he humped her

“Fuck mom!” he gasped “You’re so fucking hot!”

“Yesss, baaabeeee!” she cried and came.

They kissed, tongues pressing against each other and then, she fingered his anus… He came immediately….

“Oh, Goooodddddd!” he cried as he sprayed his load into her…

He drew out… “Fuck mom… where’d you learn to do that?”

“Your dad…,” she paused.

He sensed she was resisting.

“Listen to my voice… Obey!” he said as he brushed her hair from her face… “Obey!”

“Yes…” she sighed.

She licked her finger, that had been in his asshole.

“Get dressed now, Mom,” he said. “And forget this ever happened…,”

“Yes… I…,” she paused as she sat up trying to think. He began doing his pants up. Helen rushed over and helped him, eager to serve him.

Lisa sat up, sighing… wondering why she felt both so hot, and so … satisfied.

“Go to sleep now, mom!” he said.

She fell back onto the bed. He lifted her legs up and slid her around so she lay the length of the bed.

“Did she satisfy you?” Helen asked.

“She was okay” he said downplaying the experience. Helen was so glad her husband was happy.

They returned downstairs.

Ben went looking for his sister.

Beth was in the cellar trying to open their dad’s safe.

“Damn!” she cursed.

“Mom changed the combination…,” he chuckled

“Wha…?” she jumped surprised. “I was just…”

“I know what you were doing!” he laughed.

“She’s no right to…,” Beth began…

“She’s got every right…,,”

“But dad promised me…,” Beth began

“What?”

“He said when he passed… I’d get the $30k in bonds…”

“Well it’s mom’s now…, I guess…,” Ben said.

“You had something to do with this… didn’t you? You little prick?”

“Me?”

“Yes… I know you visited dad before he died… and…”

“And what?” Ben laughed “Because you ignored him all these years?”

“That money’s my inheritance… I… I fucking need it…”

“Well good luck with that…” Ben said before returning upstairs.

Lisa returned to the wake, rested, feeling warm and happy inside. Beth went looking around to confront her brother. “Your brother’s gone…,” Lisa said to Beth…

* * *

“I still don’t understand your plan, Master?”

“Just suck…,’ Ben said as his wife sucked his cock as they drove back to their home…

“Yessss…,” she sighed.

Ben was her husband and husbands must be obeyed. She knew this… it was like she’d always known it. Obey. Serve. Fuck.

His cell phone rang. “I’m not done with this..,” Beth said.

“I want you to drop it…,” Ben said “There’s things going on much bigger than your pathetic little life…”

“I’m… I’m going to get a lawyer…!” Beth said but Ben chuckled… He knew she couldn’t afford one. The only way she’d get one is by sleeping with one..

“You’re to leave mom alone!” he said.

“Or what?”

He didn’t reply at that very moment because he was coming in his obedient wife’s eager mouth…

“Or what, god-damn you!” Beth said again.

“I’ll make you leave her alone!” he said.

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah I’ll…”

«click»

“That bitch hung up on me…”

“Your come tastes so wonderful,” Helen smiled…

* * *

Beth had a fight with her lover though it wasn’t Kaylee’s fault at all. Beth physically abused Kaylee, and this was another of those times, leaving bruises to Kaylee’s ribs.

She was in financial problems and she was determined to confront her mother again.

But it wasn’t for four months before she could even get the bread for gas to get back home…

In the meantime Kaylee continued her ‘bar’ work (stripping and occasionally getting a client to fuck her for extra $$$). Beth was in effect her pimp.

* * *

Beth noticed her mom had put on weight… she now had a large gut… But now she confronted her brother about this…

“What do you want?” Ben said when Beth turned up at his practice.

His receptionist Gina was docile, busty… and had the same lack of personality that Helen had.

“Did you know mom’s pregnant?”

“She is?” he smiled.

“You know what that means?”

“She’s going to have a baby…?”

“Very funny…”

“Look, come into my office…,” he said not wanting to confront her in the reception area…

“Hold my calls,’ he said to Gina.

“Yes, Sir” she said.

Beth did a double take and looked at Gina… what was she, a robot?

“Have a seat…,” Ben pointed to his couch.

“You’re not going to psychoanalyse me…”

“You need it…,” he sniggered…

“Listen fuck-head!” she said “If mom has a baby then… then the will… I’ll only get… Look… I really need that fucking money!”

“The baby won’t get to claim…” Ben began…

“Its share will be put in trust… it’s going to really fuck things up… courts, lawyers…”

“What do you want me to do about it?”

“Can’t you…?” she began…

She noticed Ben looking at a calendar… He suddenly lit up as he realised his mom must have been carrying his baby. “Oh, God!” he laughed “This is too good!”

“What is?”

“Look, I can’t have you messing around with mom at the moment…for the sake of the child…”

“What?” Beth gasped.

“I don’t want you threatening her…”

“Threatening?”

“I know how you treat that dumb bitch of yours…”

“I…”

“Don’t fucking deny it… you used to bash me when you were bigger than me!”

“I…” she began again looking as innocent as she could.

“Promise you won’t be bugging mom!”

“No..” she snarled, “What is that?” she asked as she saw him draw something out of his pocket.

“Just a small strobe…” he said.

“What is that f….?” she began as he turned it on and pointed it at her face

“Just look at the light, Sis… relax…”

“I…?”

“Relax…,” he said “Already your eyes are feeling heavy…”

“But… I…?”

“You’re getting sleepy…”

“I…”

“You can hear only my voice… You must obey!”

“I.. I must…”

“I should have done this years ago…,” Ben said to himself.

“You are totally relaxed,” he said “You must obey me. You want to obey me… Say it!”

“I… I want to obey you…,”

“Open your eyes!”

She blinked and smiled.

“How do you feel…?”

“Fine?” she said.

“Take off your clothes”

“What…?” she gasped but found herself undressing “What’s going on?”

“Relax…,” he said “You want to fuck me…”

“No… I… I… want…”

“You want to fuck me so bad… You’ve always wanted to fuck me…”

“Yes… I…, Fuck!” she gasped as she suddenly realised she’d always wanted to fuck her brother…

“You want it so bad…”

“I want it so bad…,” she said and hastened to disrobe.

He stood and began undoing his pants.

Gina came in, after tapping on the door.

“The Hilders Report you asked for, Sir” she said as she went over to the desk and laid an envelope that had just been couriered.

She didn’t either seem to notice, or care that Beth was now naked, and that her boss was without pants and sporting a massive hard-on.

“Very good,” he said to her.

She nodded with a smile and returned to her spot, gently closing the door behind her.

“She’s hot…,” Beth confessed.

“I might get her to fuck you after…,”

“Oh, yes… Please… I’d like that…”

“But now lie back I’m going to ride you hard…”

“I want you…,” she sighed as she lay back on the couch.

She opened her legs… like his mom she had a thick bush of dark fur. (His secretary and his wife he had both clean shaven).

“Ow!” she gasped as he pressed his cock in.

“Fuck, you’re a virgin!” he gasped as he pushed into her.

“Yesssss!” she cried…

She was three years older than him, but had never had a man inside of her…

“You want this…,” he reinforced into her mind.

“Yes… Fuck me! Fuck me, brother….!”

“Oh, fuckk!” he cried and he started coming right away. He’d never come so quick. Maybe it was her scent, her tightness, the fact she looked like a younger version of his mom…

“Oh, yessss!” she moaned as she was struck by waves of orgasm herself… “Fuck meeeeee!”

He finished coming in her.

“Hold your feet up!” he said.

She did so “Do you want me to have your baby?”

“Yes… just like mom is…”

“So, you’re the father of my sister!” she laughed as she lay back with her feet in the air.

“Now it looks like I’m the father of a little sister, and a niece!” he said as he did his pants back up.

“I… I’m not…,” she began

He took out his light, sat on the couch next to her and applied the next session of instructions to reinforce his will. He knew it might take a couple of times to get complete compliance.

* * *

“How was your day at work?” a naked Helen asked him with a kiss. He felt her swollen stomach.

“I’m going to be a dad… three times over…,” he said.

“I’m glad,” she sighed “I have dinner for you now…”

“Let’s fuck…”

“Oh, yessss!” she sighed, turning around, bracing herself, showing she was already wet… and willing.

He grinned as he undressed. Things were going great…

His mom, his sister, and his wife were all going to have his babies…

“I think I’ll call Gina…,” he thought to himself. He’d get her pregnant too!

The End