The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello again, this is the third chapter of my Corruption of Champions story. As with my other 2 stories set in this universe my main influences were Pan’s ‘And Then There Were Goblins’ story, which is amazing, and of course Fenoxo’s ‘Corruption of Champions’ game, which is a lot of fun to play.

I hope you enjoy this latest chapter.

Corruptions of Champions: Couple’s Therapy

Three sets of eyes peered through the under brush at the conflict playing out before them. Two humans, one male and one female, battled a male Minotaur. The male human was tall and broad, clad in steel armor and wielded a long sword that moved through the air with ease. His companion was beautiful, with deep, thoughtful blue eyes, and silky brown hair and wearing lighter robes with some light leather armor over top, which made it easy for her to move around as she wove her spells. The Minotaur was naked, and extremely erect. Its 16 inch cock pointed high and proud to the heavens.

The human male was engaged in close quarters combat with the Minotaur while the human female stayed at distance casting support spells where needed and attack magic when she saw an opening. The two humans fought with a practiced elegance, as their moves complimented each other. To the three sets of eye spying from a distance it was a thing of beauty. Beauty they wanted to corrupt. The Minotaur, on the other hand, fought with no strategy or finesse. It focused solely on the human female making all attempts to quickly dispatch the male so that it could have its way with her.

‘Why don’t you just lie down and present yourself to me human. Let me put a calf in that belly.’ The Minotaur loudly exclaimed.

‘The lady is spoken for you foul beast.’ The iron clad human retorted as he slashed the Minotaur across the belly.

‘I’d never let something as disgusting as you touch me.’ The human female said as she sent a spell hurtling at her opponent.

Her aim was true, and on top of the damage her companion dealt, the Minotaur fell to the ground unconscious, it’s massive erection still pointing to the sky.

‘Does he have anything of value on him Richard?’

‘Not really Catelyn. Just a few gems and a vial of LaBova.’ Richard said as he patted down his conquered foe.

‘Might was well take it, we can probably sell it.’

‘Of course honey.’ Richard said as he slid next to Catelyn and put his arms around her.

‘All these creatures keep talking about putting their babies inside me. It’s getting rather droll. I can’t wait until we’ve finished this quest so that we can go home and start a proper family. The only babies I want are yours.’ Catelyn punctuated her statement with a kiss.

‘I know sweetheart. The sooner we’re done, the sooner we can start the life we promised each other 59 days ago on our wedding day.’ ‘You’ve been keeping tract?’ Catelyn asked surprised.

‘You’re not?’

The three sets of eyes retreated from the underbrush. The eyes belonged to three female goblins who turned to look at each other. All three wore straps of leather that hid nothing of their tiny, supple bodies. Their leader, Melner, had short spiky black hair and a wicked glint in her eye as she looked at her two companions, Kara, who had short purple hair, and Alana, who had orange hair that was shaved on one side and reached just below her jaw line on the other.

There were some major differences between Melner, Kara and Alana. Melner was a true goblin, born of her tribe many years ago. Kara and Alana, on the other hand, were once champions. Sent to this realm to rid it of evil to protect their fellows humans back home. But Kara and Alana had been seduced, corrupted and transformed into the sexy goblins they were today by Melner and her husband Rakar. Long gone are the human champions that entered this realm with thoughts of victory and service to humankind, now all that remains are two devious, sexy goblins who only want is to produce as many goblin children as possible and to seduce, corrupt and transform as many other champions as they can so their tribe can flourish and spread.

The other big difference is that Kara and Alana were extremely pregnant. The two former champions both had Rakar babies growing within them. Not only did Rakar corrupt and turn champions into his personal goblin breeding sluts, he also married them. Melner was his first wife, while Kara was his second and Alana his fourth. His third wife, Rika, herself another former champion turned goblin sexpot, was back with the tribe servicing Rakar, helping him put to pump baby number 3 into her slutty belly.

‘I have a plan, girls. How much rope did we bring?’ Melner asked her two subordinates.

‘Like, 100 feet, I think. You know I’m not so good with counting.’ Alana said.

‘I know sweetie, I wouldn’t want you any other way.’ Melner gave Alana’s massive tit a reassuring squeeze. She was rewarded with a little spray of milk. ‘We’ll follow them and make our move tonight.’

* * *

The goblin trio stalked there prey to a camp site. After the battle Richard and Catelyn returned to their camp. Thinking they were safe, Richard took off his plate armor and placed his large sword by a chest that held the couple’s supplies. Catelyn also shrugged off her armor and robes to wear more comfortable attire as she started to do choirs around the site. After Richard returned with enough firewood to last the night, the couple went about cooking and eating a meal together.

As the embers of the fire started to dim low Richard turned to Catelyn. ‘I guess now is as good a time as any to turn in. I’m sure we’ll have a full day of battling the evil of this land tomorrow.’ Richard added a smile as he laid down on his bed roll.

‘We could use a day off, you know.’ Catelyn said as she laid down on her bed roll right next to Richard. She shifted her weight until she was resting her head on Richard’s chest.

‘You’re right; we do deserve a day off. Ok, tomorrow, it’s just you and me. No fighting and adventuring.’

Catelyn smiled broadly. ‘That sounds good to me. I love you Richard.’ Catelyn turned her head up and kissed Richard passionately.

When they broke their kiss Richard said ‘I love you, too.’

The couple soon slipped into a blissful sleep, unaware that they were being watched.

* * *

Richard woke to the sounds of muffled moans. He took a moment to open his eyes, when he tried to move his right arm to rub his eyes he found that he couldn’t move. Panic shot through him as he tried to move and found that he was securely bound. He was naked. His arms were pinned behind him, rope around his wrists and elbows. His legs were tied together at his ankles knees and tights. He was lying on his side away from the fire, it took him a moment to get a sense of his surroundings. Realizing the sounds he was hearing were coming from behind him he rocked himself until he built up enough momentum to roll over to his other side.

The sight that greeted him shocked him to his core. His wife was naked, bound similarly to him, but with more rope crossing around and under her modest C cup breasts, and her legs so that she was stuck in a kneeling position with her privates exposed. But that wasn’t the worst of it. Two extremely pregnant goblins were sexual assaulting her. The goblin with partial shaved orange hair was holding Catelyn’s head and forcing her to suck on her swollen breast. Richard made eye contact with his wife and saw the struggle in Catelyn’s eyes and milk running down her chin. The other purple hair goblin was sucking on Catelyn’s right breast while she fingered Catelyn’s pussy.

‘Get away from her you vile fiends!’ Richard screamed struggling against his bonds.

‘Now, now. That’s no way to treat guests.’ A third goblin sauntered into Richard’s view. ‘And you should calm down a little; we wouldn’t want to draw any unwanted attention. Who knows what kind of fell beasts might be out at night?’

‘Who are you? Want do you want? Let my wife go.’ Richard pleaded at a lower volume, taking the goblin’s advice on not attracting undue attention.

‘Well my name is Melner. And these two lovelies are my fellow goblin wives. The sexy goblin sharing her mother’s milk with your wife is Alana. And the one with the nimble fingers rubbing your wife moist pussy is Kara.’ Melner said with a sweet smile. ‘As for what we want, that’s easy. We want you.’

Catelyn tried to reply but the nipple pressed in her mouth only made it sound like moaning.

‘What do you mean, you want me.’ Richard was at a loss.

‘You see those two curvy goblins having their way with your wife? They weren’t always goblins. No. They were like you, once. Well, more like your wife. They were champions, until my husband and I, and our whole tribe really, got a hold of them. We tricked them, corrupted them, and changed them from heroic champions into sex hungry sluts who only want what’s best for our tribe. And that means constantly fucking anything that moves and having as many goblin babies a possible.’

‘You’re insane.’ Richard spat. Catelyn could only scream into Alana boob.

‘No. What I am is jealous. We’ve corrupted three female champions in the past 5 months, which is all well and good. But my husband has been the only one really enjoying the spoils, having four wives to fuck and knock up when ever he wants. And sure, there are other well hung goblins in our tribe, but I want my own champion. And that’s where you come in.’

Richard easily put it all together. ‘I’m not going to become some goblin fuck toy for you.’ Catelyn nodded her head in agreement causing Alana’s breast to shake. Alana let out a soft giggle.

‘Not only are you going to become my very own pet stallion tonight, but you’re going to impregnate me. Right in front of your wife.’ Melner said as a self confident smirk played across her face.

‘I’ll do no such thing.’ Richard stated defiantly.

‘I thought you’d say something like that.’ Melner smile and turned to Alana and Kara. ‘Girls.’

‘Oh goodie.’ Kara exclaimed as she stopped rubbing Catelyn’s pussy and pulled out a large, hollow phallic shape object and poured two vials of some greenish liquid into it.

As Alana popped her tit out of Catelyn’s mouth Kara shoved the phallic object in before Catelyn had a chance to close it.

‘Drink sweetie, it tastes sooo good.’ Alana whispered into Catelyn’s ear as she pinched her nose. Catelyn shook her head in defiance. Kara just smiled at her. ‘Aww, don’t make this any harder than it has to be, darling.’ And she pinched Catelyn’s nipple, hard.

Catelyn took a large pull off the object in her mouth as a reflex to the pain shooting from her nipple and was greeted by heady concoction filling her mouth and pouring down her throat. She had no choice but to keep drinking. Soon the phallic object was empty, and Catelyn felt the effects immediately. Her head started to swim like she was drunk, and even though she thought it was impossible, given her situation, she started to feel sexual aroused.

Through the drunk and lust fueled fog in her mind Catelyn wasn’t aware of the physical transformations coursing through her body. When standing Catelyn was tall for a woman, around 5 foot 11 inches. Her body was contracting in on itself, with the displaced weight and mass shifting from her bones and muscles to fat centered on her breasts, hips, and ass. Catelyn shrunk 8 inches in height, and her C cup breast swelled very full D cups. While her hips and ass swelled proportionately. Alana and Kara adjusted the ropes holding her, Catelyn’s new curves strained against her bindings. When Catelyn opened her eyes she had a hard time focusing on Richard, she had a confused smile on her face.

‘What have you done to her?’ Richard screamed.

‘Quiet down dear. That was only meant to show you that I’m serious. Now either you do what I say, or I’ll have my girls feed your beautiful wife even more of our lovely concoction. It would be a shame to leave you here bound up, who knows who will find you. But if we bring home another insatiable brood mare for my tribe, so be it. I’m sure Kara and Alana would love to have another goblin sister to play with.’

‘Aww, can we turn her? She’d look so hot with green skin and huge belly.’ Kara said as she stroked Catelyn’s head.

‘Yeah, I wanna totally make her all slutty like me and Kara. I haven’t corrupted anybody since Kara turned me in a hot goblin.’ Alana pouted as she rubbed her huge pregnant belly.

‘Now girls, I appreciate your enthusiasm. But it’s not our decision to make. It’s Richard’s.’ Melner turned to Richard and looked him straight in the eye. ‘Well Richard what will it be? Will you become my new stud, or do I let my girls have a new sister tonight?’

Richard looked at Catelyn with tears falling from his eyes. ‘Fine. I’ll do it.’ Richard said, defeated.

‘Excellent.’ Melner clapped her hands. ‘Girls, if you’d help me over her. Catelyn’s not going anywhere, you can leave her be.’

Kara and Alana came over and together with Melner lifted and folded Richard into a kneeling position. Melner pulled out a flask from one of her many pouches, uncorked it, and brought it up to Richard’s lips.

‘Drink up.’ Melner cooed.

Richard locked eyes with Catelyn, whose initial buzz was wearing off. ‘I love you.’ Richard opened his mouth and Melner tipped the contents of the flask down his throat.

Richard choked and gagged on the strong heady brew. He barely had time to react as Melner put another vial up to his mouth, and he drank again. The second one was stronger than the first, and a wave of disorientation struck him like a hammer. His vision unfocused and his senses dulled, Richard barely felt the third drink touch his lips. All he heard was the command ‘Drink’ and so he did.

Richard was a large man and well muscled the physical effects of three fluids were quick. When standing Richard was an imposing 6 foot 4 inches tall, but now, if he could stand, he’d be only 5 foot 2 inches tall. His muscle mass just disappeared, and his thick light brown hair started to fall out. Richard felt none of the physical changes his body just went through. His mind was too clouded by the drunken buzz the drinks induced.

‘That’s much better.’ Melner smiled. ‘We still have a little ways to go though. ‘Hmm…and this could use a little work.’ Melner knelt down and grasped Richard’s flaccid cock.

‘I’ve got something for that.’ Alana chimed in. Alana reached into one of her pouches and produced a flask with red liquid in it. Alana poured some of the red liquid on Richard’s cock and then replaced Melner’s hand with her own. Alana started to slowly stroke Richard’s shaft, working the red liquid into the skin of his cock and pelvis area. Alana could feel the liquid take affect as Richard’s cock hardened in her grasp.

‘Excellent idea Alana. We’ve taught you well.’ Melner said.

‘I’m the one who taught her that. I, like, totally used that on her when I helped turn her.’ Kara said.

‘I know you did sweetheart.’ Melner interjected. ‘But Alana has the right idea. Why don’t you help her speed this along by taking care of Richard’s sweet backside.’

Kara smiled as she went behind Richard, positioned herself on her back, pulled apart Richard’s butt cheeks and started licking his asshole. Richard let out a lengthy moan in response to the dual stimulus, and his cock stiffened even more in Alana’s hand.

‘Very nice, indeed. I can see why you took this man as your mate.’ Melner said as she admired Richards’s thick 8 inch cock. ‘But I think we can make that a little better don’t you.’ Melner regarded the still bound Catelyn as she retrieved yet another ampoule from one of her many pouches.

‘You bitch! Let him go!’ Catelyn screamed as the tears continue to track lines down her cheeks.

‘Oh, dear, don’t make me gag you. Who knows what I’ll make you drink?’ Catelyn went back to quietly sobbing. ‘And besides, I don’t know why you’re so upset, this was his choice. Unless you’re jealous. Is that it? Are you jealous that I’m turning the man you love into my new fuck toy? It’s not what I want, but just say the word and you can take his place.’

‘No…awww…..don’t. It’s the only way to…..hmmmmm…save you.’ Richard said before Catelyn could say a word.

‘That’s right, it is.’ Melner slowly paced back over to Richard and placed the ampoule to his mouth. ‘Now drink.’

Richard swallowed the burning liquid quickly. Alana let out a sexy moan as she felt Richard’s cock grow in her hand. Soon it was too big and she needed both her hands to wrap around it. Melner gazed lustily at Richard’s new 14 inch shaft.

‘That’s better, much easier to shoot baby making cum deep in my pussy.’ Melner licked her lips. She turned back to Catleyn. ‘Don’t you like the improvements I’ve made to Richard? Oh well. This is taking too long. A few more vials of Goblin Ale should do it.’

It was getting harder and harder for Richard to concentrate. Between the drunken haze floating through his mind, the stimulation of that moist persistent tongue on his asshole, the two slippery hand rubbing his now giant cock, and that red liquid that cute little goblin girl used on him was making his body ache with sexual need.

I just need to focus on Catelyn. Focus on how much I love, my wife. Focus on my feeling…feelings…feeling that tongue in my ass. No..Catelyn, focus on how I love…how that goblin girl is stroking my cock. STOP IT! No focus on Catelyn’s big beautiful…titties, giant, massive goblin tits.

Melner moved in between Richard and Catelyn and saw Richard’s glazed stare focus on her enormous rack. She knew this was her moment. ‘There now cutie, open up. Just keep looking at my beautiful titties and swallow for me. Such a good boy.’

Richard was lost in Melner cavernous cleavage and did as he was told. Due to the concentrated nature of the Goblin Ale Melner was using the affects to Richard’s body we quicker than normal. Richard lost another foot in height and more mass as he condensed in on himself. His arms and legs contracted and the rest of his hair fell out. After a few moments the ropes holding Richard fell away, Kara stood up from behind Richard as his size now made it difficult to lick his asshole in his current position.

Lust burned through Richard, all he could think about was sex. His large cock stood proud out in front of him. He looked down and smiled at the hot little pregnant goblin slut stroking him. If not for her Richard would have run off into the woods to find something to bury his cock in. Richard’s lust fueled gaze swept his surroundings.

‘Richard dear, I believe this is what you’re looking for.’ Melner was sitting on her plump ass a few feet in front of Richard. Her legs splayed open; she was fingering her wet slit. ‘Why don’t you come here and sink that huge tool into my sopping pussy?’

Richard wasted no time as he stood up, disengaged from Alana, stepped over the ropes at his feet, crossed over to Melner’s prone body and guided his cock to the back of her pussy in one thrust. Richard was so consumed with pounding away at the wet hole under him that he never heard Catelyn screaming and crying.

‘Yes. That’s my champion. Fuck me. Pound away until and plant a baby in me. Just one last drink and you’ll be mine forever.’ Melner nodded to Kara.

Kara brought out one last bottle of Goblin Ale and placed at Richard’s mouth. No longer having rational thoughts Richard drank the bottle offered to him as he kept thrusting away inside of Melner. The affects were nearly instantaneous. Richard shank another 6 inches in height, his body became more wiry and ripped as the rest of his body fat melted away. His ears became pointy as did his incisors and his nose. His skin turned from a sun kissed white to a dark midnight green.

As the physical changes settled the mental changes were at work. The corruption dancing at the edges of his being finally rushed in and destroyed him. Gone was the brave champion that entered this realm on a valiant quest. Gone was the good man who married the love of his life. The only thing that remained was a sex crazed goblin whose only thought was to fuck goblin babies into any female he could find. Just as Melner predicted, Richard was her new goblin stud, now and forever.

‘Come on Richard, fuck her harder.’ Kara whispered to her new goblin brother.

‘Yeah, pump that belly full of cum. She wants it so bad.’ Alana goaded.

‘I’m going to pour so much cum inside you, you won’t be able to walk.’ Richard growled.

‘Breed me my new stud. Fuck me and make my belly swell with your baby.’ Melner ordered.

Richard was at his limit, after all the physical and mental changes and sexual teasing, he finally reached the height of pleasure. The pressure that was building in his cock for what seem like eternity was finally released. Load after load of potent goblin cum emptied into Melner’s willing womb. Melner let out a satisfying sigh as she felt the flood enter her. She hadn’t been fucked like this in ages.

After a few moments of afterglow Richard pulled out and stood up. Alana and Kara quickly dropped to their knees and began cleaning Richard’s cock with their tongues. Melner stood up, walked over with Richard’s cum leaking out of her, and began to sloppy kiss the transformed Richard right in front of the disbelieving Catelyn. A moment later the four goblins all disengaged from each other and stood up. Richard looked at Catelyn as though she was a stranger, but she was female, so his cock started to stiffen.

‘Now dear, let’s not waste any of that delicious spunk on her. I have what I came for. What do you say we leave her as a present for the Minotaurs?’ Melner asked the group.

‘Oh, they’ll, like totally love her.’ Alana squealed.

‘They’ll probably drag her off to their mountain and make her their cum dump.’ Kara added.

‘If I don’t get to fuck her, then I don’t care.’ Richard said as he stared at the strange crying woman.

‘Excellent. You fallen champions are all a testament to your tribe. Well you heard your ex-husband Catelyn. Have fun with the Minotaurs. Maybe if you’re lucky some goo-girls will come your way. Might be better to become a sexy puddle of goo then what I hear those Minotaurs do their women.’ Melner took Richard by the hand and led him and her pregnant goblin sister-wives back into the forest.

The group of goblins took three steps into the foliage before they heard Catelyn scream ‘Wait! Come back. Take me with you!’

Melner stopped for a moment, intrigued, and then decided it might be fun to emotional abuse Catelyn a little longer, if that’s what she wanted. Melner turned around and led her trio of corrupted champions back to the slowly dying fire and a still trussed up Catelyn.

‘What did you ask me dear?’ Melner asked once she was face to face with Catelyn.

‘Take me with you, please.’ Catelyn begged.

‘Dear, I already have everything I came for. I have no desire to have to care for a human slave.’ Kara and Alana snickered at the idea.

‘No. Please. Turn me too.’ Catelyn whispered with shame. ‘I don’t want to be apart from Richard.’

‘Awww, that’s like, the most sweetest thing I’ve ever heard.’ Kara said as she hugged Alana. ‘Oh, oh! Can we turn her, please, Melner.’ Alana asked enthusiastically.

‘Well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to have another womb to fill.’ Melner conceded . ‘Sure.’

‘Let me do it, I totally haven’t turned anyone yet.’ Alana asked again.

‘Ok, ok. Just make it fast; we’ve been here too long as it is.’ Melner instructed. ‘So make the potion really strong.’

‘I think I have enough to make something that’ll work in one drink.’ Alana said to herself excitedly as she took out Kara’s hollow phallic shaped object she used on Catelyn earlier. She started to poor all the remaining vials of Goblin Ale, 6 total, into the device. On top of that she poured in a few flasks of a blue-ish milky liquid, three vials of a bubble-gum pink drink, and just for fun the bottle of LaBova that she took from Catelyn’s belongings.

Alana shook up the phallic device, sloshing and mixing its contents around, as she walked over to Catelyn. Kara was just finishing up removing Catelyn’s restrains, since she had clearly lost any will to fight.

‘You’re going to make such a hot little goblin slut. I can’t wait to show you around the village. There are a lot of yummy cocks to suck.’ Kara whispered in Catelyn’s ear as she removed the final rope.

‘I have no idea what’s going to happen when you drink this, but it’s going to be awesome. I’m going to take such good care of you.’ Alana said through a huge smile as stepped up to Catelyn’s side and positioned the phallic device in front of Catelyn’s mouth.

‘Wait, just a moment. Richard.’ Catelyn called out as she repositioned herself on the ground so that she was now sitting on her rear. She opened her legs to reveal herself to group of goblins. ‘I want you to take me one last time as your wife.’

Richard didn’t truly understand what the human female was saying, but her body language said that she wanted him to fuck her. So he walked right over to her positioned himself between her legs and guided his giant rod into her pussy. It would only go a few inches in, but as he started to thrust back and forth he soon found himself trusting to the hilt.

Catelyn cupped his angular goblin face, the face that still resembled the man she loved. ‘Richard, I lo.…’ Catelyn was cut off as Alana shoved the phallic object into Catelyn’s mouth.

‘Enough waiting! Drink! I wanna turn you into my sexy goblin sister already.’ Alana said impatiently as she pinched Catelyn’s nose and tipped her head back.

The contents of the hollow dildo in Catelyn’s mouth empted quickly, pulled by gravity and suction. The flavor of the concoction was so strong that it overwhelmed Catelyn’s tongue in an instant. As the last drops of her strange brew dribbled out of the end of the dildo Alana removed it, and for a few moments the only sound in the small clearing was the sound of Richards midnight green skin slapping against Catelyn’s pale alabaster.

The silence was shredded by Catelyn’s unholy scream. The concoction settled in her belly and went to work. Every transformative property of the liquid in Catelyn’s system fought to go first. It was a strange sight to behold. First Catelyn’s left leg shrunk, and then her right ear grew pointy, next her right breast swelled from her full D cup to an obscene H cup. Her arms contracted as her hips flared out giving her an absurd, partial hourglass figure. Transformations were racing around her body with seemingly no rhythm or reason. Next her face took on a slightly more angular form and also became more feminine. Her other breast grew to the same size to accompany its partner, and together they started to leak milk.

All the while Richard continued, unabated, hammering his giant cock in and out of Catelyn’s transforming body. A few moments more and her body settled down as the physical transformation ceased. When Richard first plunged his 14 inch goblin cock into Catelyn, she was a slightly curvy human woman, with pale white skin, and D cup breasts. Now there was a vastly different creature wrapped around his cock. If she were standing, she’d be only 3 foot 5 inches, and she had an almost cartoonish hour glass figure. Her giant tits rocked with each thrust of Richards cock and she swayed back and forth on her massive ass. Her skin was light green, much like a pair.

‘Oh, she’s the cutest little goblin I’ve ever seen.’ Alana cooed to herself. Kara punched her arm in response.

Catlyn’s mind went through similar change as her body, and almost as fast. The moment before Catelyn screamed she was concentrating on her eternal love for Richard. The next moment her love and everything that made her Catelyn burned in a sea of corrupting, orgasmic chemicals and magic. Most of her intellect faded away as her neurons overloaded from pleasure. The smart, honest, caring wife that went on a noble quest with the love of her life was broken, hollowed out, corrupted utterly, and replaced by a ravenous goblin bimbo.

‘Fuck Catie!’ The former human witch screamed. ‘Fuck my snatch and spurt all your tasty cum in me.’

Kara, Alana, and Melner all looked at each other. ‘I think you may have over done it.’ Melner stated to Alana.

‘Catie’s going to totally cum all over your huge rod. Please! Please. Cum in Catie. Catie needs you to fuck a baby in her.’ Catie pleaded as she humped against Richard massive pounding cock.

‘Wow, I think I might have, seriously, added one too many potions.’ Alana said to no one in particular. ‘But did you see the way she changed, that was totally awesome.’ She said as she turned to Kara.

‘I like turning someone slowly. It was a lot hotter turning you.’ Kara said as she slid up next to Alana and licked her ear.

‘Yes, yes. Cum in Catie! Cum in Catie!’ Richard could finally take no more and spewed a gallon of hot goblin cum into the deepest reaches of Catie’s new goblin pussy. ‘Yes, Catie’s going to grow big and round with your baby in Catie’s belly.’ Catie cooed as she rubbed her belly as Richard pulled out.

‘Alright, my newest little sluts. It’s time to go home to your new tribe.’ Melner commanded as she took he new stud’s hand and Kara and Alana helped their newest goblin sister stand up and waddle towards her new home.

‘That was a lot of fun.’ Alana said. ‘Can we do that again? I want to try some different things next time.’

‘All in good time Alana.’ Melner said as the five sexy goblins melted into the woods. ‘Our tribe will always have a room for more corrupted champions.’