The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

15 — Nightmare at Amiens

Alexandra ran back to the elevator. Her body chemistry was spiking on adrenaline, her thoughts in utter convulsion as if they were about to melt. There was no more time for digressions.

“Hurry up, Simms, or I’ll leave you here.” She said.

“I’m trying...” He stumbled behind her, still recovering from the chromatic onslaught from before. “What the hell was that thing?”

“A hypnotic pulse.” She shrugged. “Or at least, a simplified version of it. Non-lethal, but it can give you quite the headache.”

“So I see...” The FBI agent rubbed his temples as he entered the metallic contraption. “Not your creation, I hope.”

“Not quite but I did take part in a project about such technologies a while back. That was way after him though. A dead man shouldn’t have access to that kind of intel. Then again, the dead don’t know how to stay that way, it seems.”

The elevator started moving, an agonizing slow ascent. “So who is this Paolo guy?” Simms asked, catching his breath.

“A killer. A mistake. The worst person I ever dealt with and I’ve had my fair share of nasty folks, believe me.”

“You will have to tell me more than that so I know what we’re up against.”

“Are you familiar with L’Angelo Cremisi?” She sighed.

“The Italian serial killer? Yeah, we studied his ‘career’ back at Quantico. He had quite the spree a decade ago and one day he simply vanished. No one ever found out who he was.”

“Yeah, that last bit is anything but accurate. Paolo and The Crimson Angel are the one and the same. He worked for us long before I met your brother.”

“Are you fucking serious?”

“I wish I wasn’t but it’s true.”

He was livid, his sense of justice shattered from within. “How the fuck did that happen? And why?!”

“Black Ops aren’t innocent and they are often riddled with bad calls. I have my way of doing things, one that the higher-ups don’t always find the most effective even though they are wrong. There was a need for an assassin in our ranks and, unfortunately, he fit the profile.”

“Hiring a butcher is more than a wrong call. It’s a disaster waiting to happen!”

“That’s what I said but by the time I started having some real influence around here, it was already too late. Paolo was rude, yet effective. Despite everything he had done in the past, he had his supporters in the shadows that wouldn’t drop him no matter what.”

“You said ‘had’ so what happened?”

The elevator stopped and opened its doors. Alexandra and Simms strolled past the corridor, and made their way back to the gym’s entrance.

“They thought they had him under control and, one day, he proved them the opposite. Sadly, I was there to witness it all. It was the worst day of my life.”

“Please tell me.”

And so she did.

* * *

Unlike what the young secret agent had anticipated, the flight to Amiens was surprisingly dull. After hitting on her so strongly the day before, Paolo was quiet as a mouse for the most part, somber eyes sunk on his skull. He seemed lost in meditation though a closer examination might have uncovered the scheming truth within. She didn’t, too busy rehearsing her role for the night that would bring her one step closer to success.

Besides his reprehensible political inclinations, Clermont was a womanizer, a French James Bond wannabe with half the smile, a quarter of the charm and even less of the stamina. Money bought all the one-night stands he wanted and ensured silence the morning after if things went south, which often did. Despite the rumors, none of the allegations against him had been proved before, a fact that was to change if she had anything to say about it.

“Just remember that getting the list is the most important thing, 47-D, not destroying his public reputation.” The General had said, prior to embarking.

“That doesn’t mean I won’t do both.” She replied. “A little scandal never hurt a rapist, right?”

“I’ll trust your judgment on that provided you get the job done. There’s a lot hanging on your success.”

“Hanging things are my favorites... Especially when they’re hard and frustrated. Don’t be surprised if tomorrow’s French headlines mention something of the sort.”

“Nothing you do surprises me any more, my dear. Have a safe flight.”

“I will, Sir. Thank you.”

Redhead journalist with big boobs and a terrible French accent. That was to be her persona during the party, and the best part of the assignment. No hard cock would be able to resist her nonchalant charm, especially one that didn’t know how to sit still inside pants for long. As for Paolo, he was posing as a waiter to approach his targets and while poison would never be his weapon of choice, it was easy enough to handle and, even better, the perfect vehicle to blame someone else. He was already in position inside Clermont’s villa when she arrived, sleeveless glittering sequin dress leaving little to imagination. The fiery wig was a perfect fit and the combination of spiraling ruby ring, earrings and necklace an eye-catching spectacle of it own.

“Status report, Alexandra?” Colonel Gibbons voice echoed in her ears.

“Just arrived at the location and have eyes on the target. Monsieur Clermont is talking to the Prime-Minister just above my position.” She muttered between teeth as she waltzed through the myriad of highly esteemed guests.

“Does the security intel check out?”

“Affirmative. All the guards are in position. Making my way to the bar right now while I wait for the best opportunity to engage.”

“Understood. Don’t keep your eyes off Clermont. Your turn, Mr. Accardi. What’s your status?”

“No visuals yet. Actually, scratch that. One of the marks has just arrived at the front entrance and he’s not alone. I think we may have a problem.”

“What sort of problem?”

“I know the person he’s with. His name is Ivanek, one of my last employers before you came along. I fear he may recognize me if he sees me. I think I need to change the course of action for this one.”

“That’s a negative, Accardi!” The General exclaimed. “No deviations are allowed at this moment. Just keep a low profile and deal with the first target the moment the opportunity hits. Do the same with the second once you have visual confirmation and get the hell out of there.”

“And if I’m spotted?”

“Stick to the plan. No additional lethal force is authorized.”

“Funny how you have no problem playing soft when my neck is on the line, General.”

“Losing your neck is not the end of the world. The mission comes first.”

“Are you done, boys?” Alexandra noted. “Clermont has just finished his conversation with the Prime Minister and is on his way down to greet the guests. Commencing Phase Two.”

“Go get him, 47-D.”

“Your attention, please.” The diplomat said, his untruthful voice soaring high. “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you all for coming. You all know who I am, what I love and what I hate, and especially the principles I stand for not only when it comes to France but also the rest of the world. That is something you see on the news every day and I’m grateful for all the support given to both myself and the causes under my belt throughout the years. That means more than you can never know and no words will ever do it justice. What some of you are about to find out though is that there’s more to me than meets the eye for I also know how to throw a party. Tonight, we celebrate all that is good with Humanity, never forgetting we’re always one step closer to perfection the more we celebrate our union through diversity and are ready to step out of our comfort zone to help those in need. Later in the evening, I will be conducting a private auction of some of the most emblematic pieces in my art collection, with all proceedings donated to the charity of your choice so stick around, have a drink or two and get your checkbooks ready. History is ours to make and we’re all winners when we do it for the right reasons like loving one another. Thank you once more and enjoy.”

“That was cute. Too bad he doesn’t actually give a shit.” Alexandra remarked.

Carefully, she navigated the opulence of the guests lights shining off her dress until their eyes met. He was enamored from the first glimpse. The loud voices all around created a sort of temporary bubble from which she could launch her flirting attack.

“Monsieur Clermont, a word if I may.” She chirped, bright nails tracing the outline of his right cheek.

“If one word is all you want, then you already got it, mademoiselle. However, I have plenty more to share if you’ll give me the honor of knowing who it is that seeks my attention, first.” He leaned to kiss her right hand.

“Ruby Dupuis, Le Monde. Enchanté.”

“I certainly am. I have many friends in the press, including your newspaper. I don’t recall seeing your name on the guest list though.”

“And if I were to tell you I’m not in it and found my way in just for a chance to talk to you?” She batted her fake eyelashes at him and smiled, sultrily.

“I would say either someone isn’t doing their job right or they’re doing it too well for you’re the most beautiful party-crasher I’ve ever seen and certainly worthy of being in our midst.”

“And you are every bit of a flatterer as I was told by our mutual friends.”

“Which are...?”

“People impressed with all the beneficent work you’ve been doing in the Middle-East since last year. You’re an inspiration to us all, monsieur.”

“Now who’s flattering who? I have to say that while widespread recognition does nothing for me, private appreciation from such a sparkling gem never goes unnoticed.”

“Is it okay if I steal your attention then, away from all this hustle and bustle?”

“Are you angling for an interview? Really?”

“Not quite. I was thinking more along the lines of a behind the scenes conversation, if you know what I mean.”

“Oh, I think I do, mademoiselle. Please, follow me.”

Alexandra and Clermont soon found themselves inside one of his three studies, the largest one. Save for the velvet-draped large windows, it was a paradise of bookshelves where first-time editions of literature classics went hand in hand with technical dissertations concerning geopolitics, European history and even some pretty obscure subjects like quantum biology or phytopathology. The circular desk at the center was polished to a sheen although a few irregular stains by the computer up top soiled the idea of perfection he so much enjoyed to play out. Not all of them were from coffee.

“I hope you don’t mind me saying that your parents couldn’t have chosen a better name for you, my dear. You are positively radiant.”

“What a charmer...” Alexandra waltzed along the room. “Do you like rubies, Monsieur?”

“I never cared much for them but they are now my favorite precious stone.” He eyed her from top to bottom. More than the exposed cleavage, it was her perfectly toned ass that made him bite his tongue.

“Enjoying the view a little too much, aren’t you?”

“Isn’t that why you wanted this private meeting? After all, you’re too gorgeous to be a reporter, n’est-ce pas?”

“Oh?”

“Don’t be coy with me. Who sent you? Philippe? Jean-Paul? Most likely him because he knows how much I love my redheads. Tell me... are you red where it matters, too?”

Alexandra resisted the urge to kick him in the gonads and sat on his desk, legs crossed. He caught a glimpse of her laced panties as she did so. Sadly, they were black.

“Don’t spoil the moment. Not when we have so much to discuss.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Just a simple thing... How a mind that’s often mindful about everything, minds its own business so much that it doesn’t mind the moment it’s about to become mindless for the mind itself knows not what a mind is supposed to be.”

“Excuse me?”

“Oh, don’t mind me... just rambling about how easy it is for your mind to not mind anything at all unless they’re reminded of the fact at which point reminding something that never was becomes everything they hope it will be and two minds become as one going all the way down to zero...”

“Hmmm... it seems like you had too much to drink already, my dear. How about we move to more pressing matters? Daddy is getting horny, you know?” He unzipped his fly.

“Ah, but what can be more pressing than losing one’s mind to the idea of losing one’s mind? The question is: how can you lose something you’ve never seen and don’t know for sure you ever will because when you mind the idea of the mind you are losing already, you realize you’re continuing not to mind and if you don’t mind about your mind, and your mind doesn’t mind about you, then you never had it. Having a mind makes no sense. It’s not like a beautiful sparkling gem you can hold, touch, feel... like a ruby you can focus on as the mind as you never had floats away. Don’t mind about me, don’t mind if the words I speak to the mind that is now mine don’t make any sense. Don’t mind the gap between the things you’re trying to think about and the feelings you can’t live without... a warm, anesthetic bliss washing over you. It too holds, touches, feels your desire to not understand, to not think, to simply drift... minding nothing, craving nothing, accepting nothing as everything you are. Once you believed you had a mind but now that you see it’s not there, you will believe anything else except what I tell you to... sinking deeper now... no mind... not now, not today, not ever. No mind, just the ruby you love so much and my voice. No mind, just the need to follow and obey... No mind. Be nothing for me. Nothing stands when I speak. Be nothing for me. Nothing can ever hope to stand. Be nothing for me if your subconscious knows and understands what it must do right now.”

Clermont’s cock led the way, pointing downwards as the rest of his body followed. He kneeled at her feet, the initial stupor now replaced by a deluge of mesmeric surrender.

Alexandra smiled coyly as his eyelids fluttered, blissfully unaware of what was happening. It was too just easy but it was always entertaining.

“You learn quickly. Nothing stands for nothing resists and there is nothing you will not hesitate to do while you’re drifting like this. Nothing at all for you mind nothing except what I want, isn’t that right, Jacques?”

“Yes, Ruby.”

“My name is Alexandra but regardless of what you call me, you will obey. I think it’s time we talked a bit about your illicit activities. There’s some intel I need only you can provide. You don’t mind, right?”

“No, Alexandra.”

“Good. Did you hear all this, General?”

“Every single word, Alexandra.” The older man replied, he too half-awake, half-asleep.

“Then you won’t mind I turn off the com for a few minutes to teach Monsieur Clermont a lesson or two about how to properly treat a woman, correct?”

“Have it your way...” He muttered.

Words that never got old. Alexandra locked the study door on the inside, and prepared to embrace the bitchiest side of her. Ten, fifteen minutes should suffice for what she had planned.

It was then she heard the screams.