The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[mc, mf, fd]

synopsis: Alexandra Ryder—a.k.a. Agent 47-D—is back and this time it’s personal.

Corruption Games

(By S.B.)

12 — Into the Trap

Alexandra opened her eyes and stretched in bed. Unlike her reluctant partner, she had a wonderful night’s sleep, pretty much all pressure gone from her muscles and mind the moment she unleashed her more sadistic inclinations on her helplessly hypnotized slave. Patrick had taken everything she had to give and much more like a real man and yes, despite what she had said the night before, she was proud of his selflessness and continuing devotion. Not once did he try to resist, not once did he talk back. The tears rolling down his eyes when his ass cheeks were already a crimson mess were a gift few would understand, yet one that meant the world to her.

“Thank you.” She cooed to conclude the session before giving him the reward of a lifetime. Sleeping at the bottom of her bed was unheard of, but he deserved the treat. “You’re too kind,” he muttered in reply before curling himself on top of her duvet.

He was still doing that when she woke up, like a sweet puppy or a fluffy kitten who can’t stand to be too far from its owner. Careful enough not to wake him up, Alexandra rose from bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Just as she was about to undress, her cell rang. It was Melvin.

“You’re up early.” She said, fiddling with her hair.

“Actually, I didn’t sleep at all. How are you, Alexandra?”

“All good here, thanks. Were you up all night working?”

“Yes.”

“That’s not good for you. Don’t do that again!” She declared, the Mistress tone more than evident in her voice.

“Sorry, but It was a necessity. Right after you and Simms left, there was a cyber emergency around here. Our servers were attacked.”

“Again?” She flipped the phone in her right hand.

“Yeah. I was trying to dig deep into FitMore to find out how it ‘fits’ in all of this when a logic bomb was triggered from inside the system. It tried to destroy the primary algorithm I was running, but we managed to stop the spread before it was too late.”

“And you’re absolutely sure it came from inside the system and not from an external source?”

“Positive. It was hiding within the search parameters themselves and it’s possible there are more traps laying dormant. We’re still trying to figure that out. it seems Timothy’s incursion from a while back was just an appetizer, it seems. It’s clear the people behind this know more about our protocols and security mechanisms than we thought. Who knows how long this infection has been around.”

“Another distraction...” She sighed. “On the bright side, it really seems we’re on the right track. Were you able to discover anything before the attack?”

“Many things, actually. While FitMore has been around for a couple of years, it was bought six months ago by Bodylogic Inc., which in turn is listed as a subsidiary of Holden Tech. I couldn’t find any info about it though which leads me to conclude it’s nothing but a shell corporation. FitMore’s records state they have about 50 gyms and academies operating on American soil but only three of them are open for business, two here, and one in Washington. Right before the incursion, I was able to pull up the schematics of each building and this is where things got really interesting to say the least.”

“I’m all ears.”

“I’d rather show it to you. Sending the info to your phone now. This is from the facility closest to us, the one you’re visiting today. Please take a look.”

Alexandra leaned against the marble double vanity and her eyes lit up when the first image came through. It was a a 3D blueprint of the gym and surrounding buildings, all areas easily identifiable. A second image followed with a thermal map superimposed on the data of the first. Specks of yellow, orange and red flared up.

“I’ see you’ve been playing with satellites again...” She smirked. At least it was a better hobby than playing with his dick.

“Notice anything odd between the two sets of data?”

Tapping the screen to zoom in on the lower right corner of the image, Alexandra’s eyes focused on a ridiculously large red hotspot.

“This heat signature here... where it’s coming from?”

“Where indeed?” Melvin gloated. “As you can see, the original blueprint doesn’t account for any room or division in that place which means...”

“There’s another division there, approximately fifty feet under the main complex.”

“Exactly. Now take a good look at this.”

The third and final image was a map representing the distribution of power consumption in the block where the gym was located. The difference in numbers was staggering.

“This can’t be right...”

“Not under normal circumstances, no. I did the math taking into account the average distribution of equipment as well as the expected power consumption of each one and our gym is 55% above the norm. How much are you willing to bet the power differential is coming from that room and whatever is going on there?”

“Excellent work, Melvin. You never cease to amaze me.”

“Is it really?” His voice shifted.” Because I can’t help but wonder this was easier than it should have been. For every door that closed, ten more opened just like that. The breadcrumbs were too easy to follow.”

Alexandra undid her night gown and turned on the water. “You think this is another setup.”

“Don’t you?”

“Everything is pointing that way, sure. We’re still a few steps behind but hopefully not for long. Did your algorithm find anything else worthy of note in-between?”

“Nothing but dead ends but since this is a game, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was another lead in that facility as well.”

“I feel the same. Thank you, Melvin. I’ll be in touch.”

“Be careful, Alexandra.”

“Always.”

She hung up the phone and glanced at her sleeping pet. Patrick hadn’t moved a muscle during the conversation and was actually now snoring out loud. It could almost be considered noise pollution and that was enough to warrant another punishment. “Soon,” she thought as she turned on the shower and embraced the delicate warmth of the cascading water. It would be nice to remain there for eternity but, for the moment, the board needed its pieces in place.

Less than fifteen minutes later, she was already out the door, eager to break the rules.

* * *

Special Agent David Simms had his car parked about a block away from the gym for about twenty minutes. Atop the dashboard, four empty cups of coffee reflected his state of mind more than the bloodshot eyes he tried to hide behind a pair of dark glasses. As expected, he hadn’t been able to shut eye for more than two hours, the deprivation threatening to destabilize his otherwise cool exterior. Despite not wanting to think about it, Alexandra being late only made matters worse. He wanted to work. He wanted to get things done. The sooner he was out of this living nightmare the better.

“Good morning.” The secret agent tapped on the driver’s window and smiled.

“Good morning to you too, but what’s with the outfit?” His weary pupils widened.

“Never seen workout clothes before?” She grinned. “Or are you missing the catsuit already?”

Alexandra was wearing a bra-and-bike-shorts combo with a floral print, hair caught up in a double ponytail. Her sinuous legs invited him for a session of silent worship but it was her toned ass that drew the most attention as she slipped inside the vehicle. The seat accepted the present, squirmed gracefully.

“I wasn’t aware we were going undercover.”

“Technically, we’re not, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try to blend in.” She eyed him from top to bottom. The anthracite blazer and matching pants he had chosen were less formal than the previous get-up, yet screamed law enforcement every step of the way. “Couldn’t you try to be a little less conspicuous?”

“No.” He fondled the holster as if it were an erect penis. “And please tell me you have a gun hiding somewhere.”

“I don’t, cowboy. Don’t really need one, remember?”

“So you’re hypnotizing everyone all the way to the prize?”

“If I have to, yes. Better than walk in, badge in hand, threatening to shoot everyone. Please, follow my lead, okay?”

“And if I choose not to?”

“You’ll be in way more trouble than you think so try to keep that thing hidden while I do my thing.”

“Whatever... you’re awfully energetic today, aren’t you?”

“I’m in a very good mood, yes.” She reminisced about the paddle and the two broken canes. “And you’re even crankier than yesterday. Rough night?”

“Definitely not the best.” He opened the door and stepped out into the air. The cold breeze kissed his forehead.

“Want to talk about it?”

“Trying to be my shrink, 47-D? Don’t need one, thanks. Let’s get this over it then.”

“Hold on. There’s something you should know first.”

“What?”

As they headed down the street, she briefed him on the latest findings. Simms wasn’t neither impressed or indifferent to it, simply shrugging them off as he tightened his jacket.

“If you’re thinking you’re going to find a brainwashing chamber down there...” He scoffed.

“Hopefully more than one...” she teased back but the possibility was real. Alexandra approached the facility’s main door and waltzed right in, one eye focused on the map displayed on her cell phone, the other glancing at the front desk.

“Good morning. May I help you?” Asked the petite green-eyed brunette behind the counter. A little over twenty years old, she had the same bored look on her face all first-timers exhibit when they care more about the money than the job description. Neither the low-cut blouse that left half of her boobs run wild in front of the client’s eyes or the sharp pink gel nails that couldn’t get a touch screen working properly were appropriate for the occasion but she didn’t care. A smeared name tag partly hidden in her cleavage read: Sandra.

“Hey, darling. Lexi here.” Alexandra chirped, reverting to her favorite ditzy persona. “Is my membership card ready?”

“Excuse me?” The young girl adjusted herself on the seat. A ball of purple gum popped from her sparkling lips.

“Come on! Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about! It’s the third time I’ve been here in the last couple of days for fuck’s sake!”

“I’m sorry Ma’am, but I really...”

“Ma’am? Do I look like a Ma’am to you? Geez, what’s wrong with you? I’ve never seen you so distracted before, Sandra. You know what, I don’t care! I’m still going in! Be sure to have this mess sorted out once I finish my workout, ’kay? Thanks. Bye.”

“Hmmm... sure?” the poor receptionist shook her head. What the hell had just happened and why?

“I’m with her...” Simms pointed as he followed after Alexandra. “What was that all about?” He whispered.

“Confusing people is fun.” She shrugged.

Unlike expectations, the inside of the gym was almost empty. Only a handful of people could be seen trying to maintain their physical shape, most of them concentrated on the treadmill area. To their right, a muscled mid-forties dude confident enough in his manhood to sport a pink leotard, juggled a pair of kettlebells as if he were applying for a circus position. Next to him, a scrawny nymphet couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Now what?” Simms queried as he navigated the maze of apparatus. He glanced at her phone.

“The heat signature is coming from over there.” She pointed straight ahead. Beyond a double-glass door, a corridor curved to the right. “Look for anything out of the ordin... Actually, never mind. My money is on that. How nice!” A large, copper door stood at the end of his new section. A fancy keypad with an intermittent display dominated the center. Above it, 47-D had been engraved in her favorite color.

“Camera at 10:00.” Simms noted.

“Another one at 6:00, too. I also spotted three more tracking our movements since we got in.”

“And no guards on sight. I don’t like this.”

“Don’t blame you.” She moved across the hallway, blinking red lights never losing their focus. “WELCOME”, the monitor said. With a hiss, the door opened before her, revealing a prismatic elevator within with a similar keypad above two big gray buttons. “I think you should stay here guarding the entrance while I investigate.”

“If that’s a joke, it’s not funny.”

“Look at the welcoming signs. This is all for me, Simms. You’re not a part of the equation.”

He blocked the passage between the elevator and the corridor with his outstretched arms. “I am now. I like the idea of walking right into a trap as much as you do but our arrangement is clear. Where you go, I go. And since I’m the only one who decided to bring a gun...”

“Fine!” She rolled her eyes. “After you.”

Simms unholstered the pistol and pushed into the back of the elevator. Alexandra mimicked him and pressed the farthest button.

“THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN”, the inner display announced before the door closed and their descent into the unknown began.