The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Corruption At A Magical Academy

Chapter Four: Teatime With The Popess

Author’s note: Hello! This is an indulgent chapter with a lot of mommy kink, so I hope you enjoy! As usual, feedback is welcome at my email and you can also follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno.

Atris arrived at the gigantic pair of iron doors that served as the entrance to Mount Merrick’s Great Chapel. It was, according to tradition, the building that the rest of the monastery formed around. She stood for a moment and tried to prepare herself by taking a few deep breaths. It helped calm her nerves, but not by much. She never liked being around her enemies without Hera, especially in tense situations with variables and moving parts like this one. She inhaled one last time and made an effort to steel her nerves. She screwed her eyes shut and counted to three.

One…

Two…

Three.

Atris extend a hand and splayed it against the needlessly massive stone door. She paused for a second and examined the intricate carvings and decorations on it. At last, she felt, she could stall no longer. Atris pushed the door open and entered.

A truly gargantuan room appeared behind the door as she slowly, noisily pushed it open. A ceiling was suspended by arches some thirty or forty feet directly above her, and it overlooked a huge rectangular hallway which sported two sets of pews extending along its length. The “hall,” if one could call it that, ended in a big circular area-she knew from prior visits that this was where preachers and the choir would stand. She meandered down the pews and admired the massive golden organ that stood on the very far end of the room. She had thought, based on the seven or eight years since she last entered this building, that her growth might dull how imposing it felt to be there...and now, she knew she had been wrong. It seemed exactly as gigantic and overpowering to Atris Veurteilt, age twenty, as it had been to Atris Veurteilt the day she visited as a girl of no more than fourteen.

“Greetings, Atris! Good evening,” welcomed the soft voice of the Popess. Atris quickly found the speaker by scanning the room with her eyes-they were standing in the center of the circle. “You came here to meet me?” Atris froze for a moment. Her mouth felt dry. She shook off the feeling pretty quickly and managed to answer.

“Good evening to you a-as well,” Atris stammered, “Popess Maria.” The Popess laughed gently and walked closer. She was tall, standing at a height of almost seven feet, which made her even taller than Hera. She was visibly stockier and meatier than Hera, too. That said, her body lacked the taut sense of readiness for physical action which kept Hera so tightly wound.

“Oh, dear,” said the Popess with a slight joy in her voice as she walked closer to Atris, “there’s no need for such formal titles here.” She smiled. Atris tried not to notice the fullness of her soft, kissable, bright red lips, or the almost doll-like color of her skin, the picturesque rosy red of her cheeks, or the feelings that the sight of the Popess’ enormous thighs and hips stirred within her (even with the downy robes that they were currently inside of). She focused on the Popess’ attire instead. Its white downy majesty helped Atris in her task: namely, to make herself look at something other than the undulations of the Popess’ legs. “You may call me Mom.” The Popess said to Atris with a confident smile. “In fact, I insist.”

“M-mom?” Atris half laughed. She felt herself sweating. Something about doing that felt...right. It felt good. It made her feel the way Alicia did-

Atris shook her head. She couldn’t afford to give this woman even the slightest cause for suspicion. If the option existed to placate her without compromising her own position, taking that option became mandatory. She tried to fan away the comfortably warm dew that built in her mind when she let her eyes rest on any of the church matriarch’s soft welcoming features. These efforts yielded modest but serviceable returns. “I-if you insist,” she sputtered out, “Mom.”

“I do insist,” said the Popess gently. She smiled. Her baby blue eyes each looked like someone had taken a knife and shaved off a slice of the sky. Atris found herself blushing. “Now, it is tradition that the heir of the Empire, if he or she or they should attend Mount Merrick, begin the year by sharing a tea ceremony with the current head of the church. As a sort of...welcome.”

“I am aware,” said Atris. Was she being...condescended to? “Shall we?”

“Of course, dear. Come this way.” Mo- Mari- the Popess- took Atris’ hand and Atris immediately became bright red. The Popess-that is, Mom- no, Atris was right the first time, the Popess- had such wonderfully smooth and squishy skin. Atris was led somewhere. She was too busy staring dumbstruck at Mo-at the Popess’— ass to notice. It stuck out just enough in spite of those figure- dampening robes that it practically dared the mind to invent schematics for its true majesty.

“Have a seat dear,” the woman in charge urged in a gentle voice. Atris compiled immediately. Mom stepped aside and began...undressing. She stripped off her robes, revealing a set of thin white linens beneath them.

“O-oh, uh—” Atris stammered. Mom was actually far more fit than she looked with those robes on. Mom turned to her with a gentle smile. She ran a hand through her royal blue, almost purple hair and strutted up to the table. Atris noticed Mom’s boobs-they were truly massive. She found her face bouncing up and down with them. Drool trickled down from her mouth, Atris unaware of the slight part in her own lips.

“Do be careful, dear,” Mom said as she took a seat. She gripped some cloth and dabbed Atris’ chin dry. Atris shook her head and tried to force herself to regain decorum.

“M-my apologies.” She sat up and smiled. Tried to look normal. “Tea?”

“Yes, sweetie.” Said Mom. She retrieved a kettle from under the table and set it down between the two of them. She poured steaming hot tea into two teacups, and then tried to drink some herself. “Ouch,” she muttered and put hers down. “Too hot. If I add some milk, that should help cool it.” She reached down.

“Add...some—” Atris started. She didn’t get to finish. Mom whipped her shirt over her head, revealing her absolutely huge tits in their full beauty. Atris immediately felt a hot wave of pleasure burn all the way through her eyes, through her brain, through her as a person. All rational thought went silent in an instant as the radiant pair of perfect giant boobies in front of her consumed her every brain cell. An extremely happy Atris swooned as she watched Mom squeeze some of her milk out into the tea. She didn’t see Mom’s smug smile. She didn’t see Mom stirring her breastmilk into the tea.

“I love those booooobs,” slurred Atris happily. “Biiiiig milkiiiiies.”

“That’s right, Atris, very good.” Mom said encouragingly. She scooped up her soft fleshy mountains in her hand. She watched Atris’ rapidly growing smile of raw uncomplicated joy. “How about you relax and stare?” She cooed, her hands gripping and bouncing and massaging her mammoth breasts.

“Relaaaaax,” said an Atris who knew only joy. She was melting, vanishing, her thoughts and fears were being sucked up into those enormous mommy milkers and she could not possibly be more in favor of it. Mom’s hands danced deftly around her titties, pressing and showing how soft and squishy and grabbable they were.

“Do you like Mom’s breasts?” Mom teased Atris with a knowing smile. She already knew for a fact.

“Yesssssss,” moaned Atris. She was leaning, falling, slowly in her seat, like those buxom breasts were sucking her in- out of her body, out of her mind, into their squishable porous flesh to be welcomed and held and nurtured. With each passing moment Atris’ eyes became glassier and emptier, and her smile grew wider. “I loooove them, Mommy. Biiiig fuuuucking beautiful tiiiiits…” Mom laughed gently and it made her boobs jiggle fleshily. Atris let out a weak breathy moan as a shiver of bliss shot down the length of her spine. Her body trembled and jiggled in time with Mom’s sublime tatas. “Tiiiiits.”

“Good girl,” crooned Mom, “come kiss them.” Atris flopped mindlessly onto the table. If she could remember her training in the art of royal ettiquette, she would be horrified at the thought of throwing her royal body down onto a wooden table to debase herself, but she didn’t remember, she couldn’t remember, she only knew that she needed to get her quivering little lips onto those gigantic fucking mammaries as soon as she gods-damned possibly could. She knocked her teacup to the floor, but she didn’t care. Neither the sound of spilled tea nor shattered porcelain encountered a single point of contact as they sailed through her perfectly vacant brain. She inched forward across the table mindlessly and jammed her face into Mom’s big gorgeous titties, where she groaned as a wave of raw ecstasy greeted her.

A pair of hands gently smooshed Atris deeper into the big mounds of soft squishy boob flesh. She didn’t feel them. Her entire mind was dedicated to worming her way as deep inside this orgasmic ocean of warm, soft flesh as she could. She was drowning in bliss, choking on titties, and completely lost in joy. “Soooo good, that’s it dear, lose yourself in Mommy’s big soft tits,” Atris couldn’t hear Mommy whispering to her. The veritable gulf of bosom she was buried in started to bounce and rub and press, allll up in her face. Atris moaned helplessly and took long deep breaths, eager to fill her nose with the addicting smell of Mommy’s tits. Atris loved Mommy. She automatically stuffed one hand under her clothes, between her legs, and hooked a finger shamelessly into her pussy. She kissed and drowned and suffocated and swam deeper into the warm all-consuming ocean of her mommy’s beautiful flawless flesh.

“I love you Mommyyyyy,” groaned Atris. Heat was building inside her panties. Her heart was both relaxed and pounding. “Mommyyyyy…”

“Good girl,” cooed Mommy. “Just relax and sink.”

“Siiiiink,” moaned Atris emptily. Suddenly she really was falling into Mommy’s bosom, really was drowning in those gropable mounds. “Relaaaax, sinnnnnk,” she repeated uselessly to herself. She didn’t actually know what she was saying. She just knew she felt

“Sooooo at home at relaxed,” moaned Mommy, rocking Atris’ body in her arms. Atris had no idea she was being held, or that Mommy was cradling her like this, or that Mommy was standing up now. She didn’t know that her finger was probing aggressively at her insides to stimulate the growing heat between her spasming legs.

“At hooooome,” Atris had no idea that she was moaning, “relaaaaaxed.”

“Gooooood baby,” Mommy whispered into her cleavage. “You’re my sweet baby girl.”

“Sweet baby giiiiirl,” Atris happily groaned. Her blissful mind felt soft and weak and safe and cared for. “Your babyyyyy.”

“My babyyy,” Mommy sweetly repeated. She held Atris close and stroked her soft lovely hair. Atris groaned and shivered with glee. Mommy moved to a seat, sat down, and sat Atris in her lap. The imperial heir had to be fought to get her blank happy head out from between Mommy’s boobs. “Milk?” Asked Mommy, holding up a boob with one hand. Atris nodded violently. Her mouth flopped helplessly open in an instant. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth like a common dog’s with zero restraint or concern for her class or dignity, and drool ran down it shamelessly and fell in shiny streaks onto Mommy’s body. Atris’s eyes were locked onto her Mommy’s big engorged nipple. Atris loved her Mommy. Atris loved her Mommy’s giant tits.

“Mommmyyyyyyy, miiiiiilk,” moaned Atris, trying in vain to get her tongue working and lick her lips. She quickly gave up on that. “Wannnnt, yuuuuum!” Atris passively allowed one of Mommy’s soft sexy hands to take the back of her head and guide her empty brained little self to a nipple. She latched on and started gulping down one heavy mouthful after another of warm, thick, sweet breastmilk. The taste washed her brain even whiter and cleaner, which made it even more addictive than its literally heavenly taste already would. Atris’ draws on her Mommy’s thick puffy pink nipple swiftly grew heavier and harder and longer. She clamped her mouth down as hard as she could and drank and drank and drank. She could feel herself becoming weaker, happier, softer with each drop of delicious milk she took from Mommy.

Atris unbuttoned her uniform without thinking. She threw her jacket aside, her her shirt. Mommy giggled condescendingly at the sight of little Atris’ pitiful boobs. Mommy gently pawed at the cute little things on and off, but Atris never actually responded to that. She just hungrily sucked more and more delicious, life-giving nourishment directly from Mommy’s ample chest. Sweet little moans shook out of the future emperor’s mouth in between her bouts of noisily sucking down milk, brainlessly squealing in uncontrollable delight, and the occasional pause to lick her face clean.

“Love Mommy,” Mommy purred, “love Mommy with all your heart.”

“Love Mommyyyyy,” Atris stopped chugging so she could repeat to Mommy, “love Mommy With my everythiiiing.”

“Devote yourself to Mommy,” Mommy added with a sly grin. “Compleeeeeeetely devote yourself to Mommy.” Mommy bounced her breasts to emphasise her point.

“Devote myseeeeeelf,” Atris groaned, “to Mommyyyyyy completelyyyyyyy!” Mommy seized Atris’ head and shoved it back into her tits. Atris groaned and spasmed as another wave of delight surged through her cavernous void of a brain and ensured that any thoughts still floating around in there were totally destroyed. She squealed at the top of her lungs, so loud not even Mommy’s tits managed to muffle it completely.

“Good girl,” said Mommy. She started grinding her knee against Atris’ crotch. Atris ground back eagerly. The damp patch where precum soaked her panties rapidly expanded and got into her pants. “Let’s get you to an orgasm, okay baby?”

“YES MOMMY!” Atris screamed. She shoved her waist against Mommy. Mommy started to bounce up and down. Mommy’s tits bounced and slapped her face and jiggled. She moaned helplessly. “GODDESS MOMMY I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!” She shoved her crotch down, clutched at Mommy’s legs with her thighs, thrusted her pelvis back and forth. The sight of Mommy’s bouncing tits threw her deep down into her mind, staring up and out at them, grinning wide, so helpless and powerless and eager to obey, as she bounced and moaned and shoved and jiggled and watched. “MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY I’M CUMMINNNNNG!” Atris’ pussy sprayed cum all over her uniform. Both women slowed, panting, to a stop.

“Gooood girl,” Mommy purred with a cruel smirk that flew over her baby’s head. She idly stroked at the back of Atris’s head with one hand while the other drummed its fingers against the wood of the table. “Let’s talk about your loyalty to the church.”

“My loyaltyyyyyyy,” Atris purred uselessly as she snuggled into her beloved Mommy’s soft warm body. Her mind contained nothing. She had no principles, no guiding end goals, and nothing resembling plans or suspicions. Mommy’s delicious milk bleached her brain completely. All that existed in Atris’s mind was her Mommy’s ginormous delicious mounds, and the deep seated human need to be loved and accepted by sweet caring figures older and stronger and wiser and more buxom than you. She knew deep in her heart that Mommy was right, and that there existed no possible cause to think or even suspect anything to the contrary. Mommy was right. In fact…Mommy was always right. She knew it.

“Gooood girl,” Mommy purred as she lifted her own teacup to Atris’s lips. Fortunately only one of the two had been shattered by her little one’s careless stunt earlier. She tilted the cup a bit and watched with joy as its contents flowed slowly into the future empress.

Atris accepted eagerly, and her soft empty mind took delight rather than insult at the cup’s contents being delivered to her lips by Mommy’s hand instead of her own. To have food and drink placed in her mouth by Mommy’s divine touch made her little heart jump with excitement. The tea tasted pretty bad, but the hint of her Mommy’s milk mixed into it far outweighed such bratty objections. She eagerly gulped it down in spite of how tantalizing slowly Mommy let her have more of it.

“Now then,” giggled Mommy. “Part of this ritual is that I need to make sure you don’t have any silly ideas about your place. May I put a little magic spell on you so we both know you aren’t being a silly brat and hiding anything from your Mommy?” Atris grinned wide, the tea decorating her chin on its way down as some of it- almost a third of the cup’s original contents- dribbled away. She gave permission in the form of an eager nod, as though she had any say. Mommy muttered a swift incantation, and greenish gold glitters of light danced all about Atris’s body. Atris moaned with bliss and swooned uselessly at a higher volume than the popess expected. The spell…took a moment to seep into Atris and fully take effect. Perhaps the girl’s parents left her blessed with greater innate resistance to magic than most, Maria reasoned.

Unbeknownst to the church’s Matriarch, a small gem hidden in Atris’s clothes fizzled and disintegrated under the magic coursing into the future empress.

“Mmmmhhh,” Atris sighed as the spell came to a close. She settled into Mommy’s comfortable lap and stared adoringly up into her face like a loyal puppy. Mommy stroked her face, one thumb rewarding her service by gracing her cheek with gentle rhythmic touches. “Readyyyyy now.”

“I can see, little one,” Mommy said with a slight coo. “Now, you have absolutely no quarrels with the church, never have, and never will, isn’t that right?”

“Don’t and won’t,” Atris chirped instantly. Even though she knew it to be false, an influence pulsing through her mind forced her to clarify that she once did. She trusted the influence somehow. It felt warm, and nurturing, just like her Mommy. The words bubbled up to her mouth in spite of her, and she couldn’t help but lie like they wanted her to. After all, if they were Mommy’s words, then they were right. Telling the truth when Mommy said not to was wrong. “Used to. I came to the academy with all kinds of silly plans to usurp the church and get rid of it. I’m such a silly baby for doubting Mommy and thinking that her church could ever do anything wrong.” Mommy paused, lips pursed. She frowned intensely. Had Atris upset her? She hoped not, because Mommy loved her, and she LOVED Mommy, and Mommy deserved to be pleased.

“Hrmph,” the Popess muttered with a deep and almost hateful scowl. “Tell me more.” Atris didn’t want to tell Mommy more- it was making Mommy upset!— but more words frothed to her lips anyway and she continued to lie to Mommy and claim she’d been a bad, mean rebel brat.

“I planned on killing my way into the throne early, purging the court of those who would choose the church over me, then declaring your religion an enemy of the State,” Atris claimed, tears forming in her eyes. Fear clamped her mouth shut and she whimpered. “I don’t- I’d never do such a thing Mommy, I- the spell was supposed to make me tell the truth why am I spinning these awful fairy tales about independence, I, I—” the spell coursed deep into her. Deeper perhaps than its caster had intended. It was like veins had reached out into some neglected core of her being which, on contact, had transformed them into powerful arteries to pump out truths with, even if they emerged tangled up with the falsehoods she needed to say for Mommy’s sake. “I’m scared Mommy, pl-please don’t hurt me! I need you!” Atris’s lip quivered. Mommy grinned wider and petted her, easing Atris’s fears a little bit.

V

“It’s okay, I know what a weak, needy little puppy you are,” Mommy said in a tone Atris didn’t fully understand. “You would NEVER bite your master’s caring hands while they fed and sheltered you, would you?“

“No, Mommy, never!” Atris literally cried.

Mommy shoved Atris into her big spongey tits, and everything was okay.