The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Hello! I know I didn’t get this week’s chapter out on my patreon, and I’m still behind on last week’s, but it’s been a messy two weeks. This is my first paid chapter from last month, and as the name suggests it’s a bit bleaker and messier than my usual niche! Been putting out a lot of that, recently. As always, if you want to give feedback or support me my twitter is @lovemommyhypno and my email is ! And as usual, if you’re below eighteen absolutely do not read this. All characters involved are of age, and this story’s contents would be immoral and horrific in real life.

Corruption at a Magical Academy

Chapter One

Araad Greski woke up. She was tied to a chair. Her head felt like it was stuffed with damp towels, and her eyes felt sore. Where was she? How had this happened? She pulled experimentally at her bones. Her wrists were knotted together behind her, with another layer of rope farther up that pinned her forearms in place, and her ankles bound to the foot of the chair. The bonds weren’t inescapably tight, but with no free hands that did her little good. She tried leaning, only to discover the chair refused to budge.

Her attention turned to her surroundings. She was in a dark room, but not so dark that she couldn’t see. A faint crackling noise informed her that there were torches behind her, but she couldn’t twist far enough around to see them. There was a long corridor to her left at a forty five degree angle, but it was pitch black. There were no other points of ingress or egress that she could see. Sufficiently frustrated to dissuade her from looking into where she was, her brain turned to the matters of why and how.

It was the week before the semester started at the military academy (or, rather, the “adventurer’s academy” as it was technically classified) where she taught. Or...it had been. She realized she couldn’t prove she hadn’t been asleep or unconscious or in a drug fueled haze for longer than that. That added when to the stressful list of variables in her head.

Back on track. It had been the last week before classes started. She had become a teacher there at twenty three, remarkably young, after receiving a job offer for basically no reason. The possibility struck her that the entire process had been a ruse but...that seemed horribly inefficient, even by the absurd standards of the wealthy. She had just been a talented nobody before that, and surely whatever was in store for her would have been easier to inflict when she lived in a rinky dink cabin alone.

Had she made enemies? The Mount Merrick fortress-academy was sponsored and rub by a church, which she had promptly decided she didn’t like. Maybe one of its members had read her mind or heard her mutter under her breath. The church had its share of adversaries as well, so it wasn’t unthinkable this was one of their doing. Araad grunted, annoyed. She just wanted stable fucking employment and to help some kids not die, not to get involved in whatever Machiavellian spider’s web of bullshit she’d almost certainly been dragged into.

Heh. Kids. It occurred to her all too late it was a strange thing to call her proteges. For one thing, the very youngest of them were eighteen, meaning that she wasn’t THAT much older than them. For another, most of them were a bit older than that, generally between nineteen and twenty one. She was barely old enough for some of her students to consider her an older sister figure, let alone for her to be calling them kids.

Anyway, she forced herself to think, it was most likely either an enemy of the church or somebody who considered her one. That put a pit in her stomach. They were weirdos with the magic you’d expect for it, so the idea one of them kidnapped her was worrisome, and anyone with nerve enough to kidnap her from what was essentially their home base promised to be equally scary and potentially even weirder.

“Oh, hey, you woke up.”

Araad snapped out of her contemplation and turned her eyes towards the corridor, where she now saw a small torch. A pale-skinned woman with what appeared to be dull orange lipstick sauntered towards her, rolling a set of wide birthing hips as she did and crisscrossing her toned thighs.

“Delightful, positively wonderful.” The stranger cooed, stepping out of the corridor. Her upper body seemed to emerge from some kind of solid wall of black, in spite of the torch illuminating her face. It was tight and fit, with medium breasts (on the larger side of that label) and lanky arms. Her shoulders were narrow and she had a slight jaw, which was contrasted by a pair of long thin lips. Her hair was bright red, like the color of an apple red, not the yellowy orangey color of some hair, and it was short but messy. A pair of sharp, piercing red eyes regarded Araad with a look of excitement as their owner placed the torch in a slot attached to the wall.

“It’s time for class, Professor!” They sang with a tone of mock excitement, but...also other, genuine excitement, somehow.

Araad frowned and looked them over. They wore nothing but a two-piece, which was black and mostly unremarkable. The bottom was a tie-side, gently hugging her wide enticing hips while also holding up something resembling a knife holster. The top was pretty standard, though it held up her breasts nicely.

“Do you like my swimsuit?” Araad’s captor giggled. She nodded and was about to answer when something clicked.

“N-no. What the fuck? Who are you?” The woman giggled and began to strut in her direction on slow, confident steps.

“I, dear lady, am a sorceress. But that’s not important. What’s important is who you are. Perceil chmmra.” Araad loosely recognized the last two words as some kind of spell, and was ready for a shock, or stabbing pain, but...nothing...happened…

The red of her captor’s eyes were suddenly much less threatening. All sense of threat they’d posed was...wrong. Araad found they were actually quite pretty, gathering up her attention. Her own became lined with pink as her body relaxed.

No. Araad tore her eyes away and muttered an incantation of her own.

El Garshir rakis temps!” Energy swiftly drained from her body as everything around her played out in reverse. The woman backed away, retrieved her torch, and vanished into the dark.

Suddenly, Araad realized that had been a terrible idea. Her body ached. Her mind was even number. She could not escape, she hadn’t bought time…

“Oh hey, you woke up.” The footsteps again. The torch. The...pretty...bikini…

“I did…” Araad muttered against her better judgment.

“Mmm, looks like the rumors are true.” The pale woman started circling Araad like a vulture watching a corpse in the making or a wolf sizing up its prey. “You’re like me, tehe! I liiiike that.” Hands rubbed Araad’s shoulders from behind, then untied the rope around her forearm.

“H...how could...what do you mean?” Araad squeezed out, forcing the strange feelings from her mind. She focused on herself. Her breathing. She would not succumb.

“You’re a sorceror.” The woman smiled, not that Araad could see, taking a perverse pleasure in feeling the muscles of Araad’s body unwind under her probing hands. “Just, your magic is strange. Most people can only make the effect of using magic to fuck with time but you? You’re the real deal, baby!“

Something about the woman’s verbiage rubbed Araad the wrong way.

“Okay, again-how the hell would you prove that?” The massaging stopped. Instead, her hands just gripped Araad’s shoulders. Araad noticed her grip was unusually, almost supernaturally, cold. The silence grew for a moment.

They let go and walked around the chair to lean down over the teacher. Their eyes started glowing. The light bloomed in Araad’s eyes too as her posture and expression softened. Araad fought as hard as she could to look away but could only go cross eyed as the soft comfy light reached deeper and deeper into her brain. As a last ditch effort she threw her weight forward and smacked her forehead against the pale woman’s. They stumbled back as she looked down, trying to...trying to...purge...to purge...by...focusing on…

Araad was happy. She slowly raised her head, irises now a soft pink and glowing faintly. “Your eyes are very pretty,” she complimented her friend, voice lilting with affection.

Araad’s redheaded friend rubbed her forehead and growled. She could proceed, but...that just now, required correction.

She grabbed Araad by the mouth and pushed back. Her victim’s head jerked up and away, the sudden aggression removing the enchantment she was under just in time for her to let go and give a backhand.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” She growled. Araad looked away defiantly, which promised a game. So she began circling the chair again, glaring towards it with malicious intent completely masked by her eyes. Araad wriggled and writhed to look away, but every so often as they did their eyes would pass over hers, giving them a microdose of that sweet comfortable mind magic. Her motions slowed. She began to move her eyes less decisively, hesitate more before she did. A loose ring of pink light started forming around them. Her defiant grimace weakened. It was all, just...so cute.

El Garshir rakis temps!” Time wound backwards again, but this time only made it to before the slap. It impacted with the same force. The woman giggled.

“Mmm, your eyes went a bit dimmer before I hit you. Trying to rewind again?” There was no answer. She grabbed their mouth and forced them to look at her. Almost instantly their irises became bright pink and all tension vanished.

Then, she slapped her again. Araad’s face twisted away from the attack but her eyes snapped back onto her attacker’s almost instantly, quickly letting themselves be re-infected by the safe pink light. The two stared into each other’s eyes as the glow took root. Araad’s flashed dark red, then returned to pink when she blinked.

“Mmmm, ready for part two already? Domnis alvis.” The red of the woman’s eyes intensified and dimmed the pink glow. Araad’s eyes flashed dark red but then returned to pink. “Not quite?“

Another slap. Harder. The magic left Araad’s mind. She shot a defiant glare, insults in her throat...and relaxed. Her eyes lit up pink and then became dark red, and stayed that way. She happily watched the other woman’s expression soften into a condescending smile. Her mind started to go blank. She smiled back, vacantly, in order to be polite to this stranger she was very fond of.

“There, there.” The woman felt satisfied. She reached past Araad and planted one hand on the back of the chair, then the other, casting a smug and knowing smile down as she did. Araad did not react. She took a seat on Araad’s thighs, enjoying the sight of the teacher staring up at her with a blank smile, doubly for its being framed between her breasts. “You think my eyes are relaxing, you’re gonna love dessert.” She arched herself against Araad’s body and took one hand off the chair, guiding Araad’s face between her boobs. Araad looked up at her with the same empty face of mock sweetness she’d been wearing since she lost their little game.

“Mhmmm, isn’t that niiice.” The woman cooed, rubbing her breasts against Araad’s face. A muffled groan. “You like my tits don’t you doll?” A very slight nod. “Goood girl. You’re going to love the things these girls are gonna do to you.” She stroked Anaad’s long silky hair with one hand, then planted it on their scalp. Slowly, gently, she turned it inward until the girl’s eyes vanished between her breasts. She pet her new pet and continued to whisper encouragement.

“That’s right, doll. Just let yourself get comfy. Let all your silly fears and suspicions leave you. Just a pretty, vulnerable girl with a big heart, yeaaah, yeah, you like that pet? I know you do honey, cause you’re suuuuch a good girl. I’m going to train you soooo well, honey, you’re going to be so helpful to us.”

This continued for some hours until the woman left. Her magic only partially persisted to the next day, when they played their little game again. She succumbed quicker, was less hostile, and only needed to be slapped twice. Then, on the next day, she was made friendly and comfortable even faster. On the fifth day she was cooperative from the start. By the sixth, she welcomed her friend with a big silly smile, excited for the nice comfy conditioning she was going to be given.

On the last day before the semester, the woman untied Araad. Araad smiled up from her chair.

“Are you gonna escape?” Asked the woman with the gorgeous red eyes.

“No,” Araad answered with a soft and complacent grin on her full kissable lips, who stared up adoringly without moving her wrists or legs. She had been phasing in and out of consciousness the last few days and blacked out more often the less she wanted to escape. Regaining her senses feeling fresh and clean, her limbs feeling stretched, had become a joy. She liked her position there, it was cozy.

Her friend regarded her with a wry smile. Araad was tall, with long messy dark purple hair that turned neon bright near the ends. She wore an elaborate shirt...breastplate...thing...that covered her ample chest, which was even bigger than her dear friend’s, but it left her navel and arms completely exposed. The girl on her feet smiled, imagining the garment modified to have a cleavage window. Mmm, and perhaps she could drug Araad to give her bigger boobs or make her start lactating.

“Good girl. You don’t want to escape, do you?”

“No,” Araad answered happily, “No. Never. I quite like it here.”

“Good girl.” The girl leaned over. Her boobs hung and swayed, which immediately seized Araad’s full attention. The teacher stared without a hint of shame or inhibition. Her mouth curled into a massive smile of genuine happiness and her eyes dilated a little.

“So prettyyyy,” Araad remarked. “I loooove your boooobs.”

“I know you do,” they answered and patted her head a few times. She trilled happily. “Now, I want you to drink this.” She slipped a vial between Araad’s lips. Araad obediently drank its contents, eager to listen to her dear close friend.

* * *

Araad stood at her door. She shouldn’t have visitors this early, right? Her little cabin didn’t get any visitors. She opened it and saw a sexy, trustworthy woman with pale skin and piercing red eyes. The lady’s breasts were large and accentuated by a nice black bikini top. Araad’s mouth started to water as she remembered what happened next.

“Mmmm, hi.” Her eyes lit up. “Would you like a drink of tea before you kidnap me?” The woman regarded her with a curious smile.

“I see. It must have worked, then.”

“It will work.” Araad clarified with a vacant grin. “You haven’t kidnapped me yet. I’m so excited. I loved that chair, you know. Or, I’m going to love that chair. And being tied up. And—” the woman slapped her. Araad grinned wide, her eyes lighting up pink. “MMM! Thanks pal, I love when you do that!” Another slap. Her eyes were dark red. Her smile softened to a gentle, vacant one. “Thank youuuu…”

“Make me tea.” The woman demanded. “But strip naked first.” Araad nodded and slowly disrobed. Her elaborate combination of dress clothes and armor took a while to take off, but watching her do it put a big smile on her visitor’s face. Each undone clasp made her prey more vulnerable, showed a greater degree of Araad’s unearned but absolute trust in her. Once Araad was naked, revealing her toned body, flat tummy, breasts even bigger than her visitor’s, and soft ladylike facial features, she walked unsteadily into the kitchen and started making tea. This was gonna be the hard part: reconditioning her to act convincingly normal with her newfound trust and affection unchanged.

It wasn’t long before Araad returned, mechanically stepping over her heap of discarded clothes. “Here you go.” She said with an empty smile, handing her soon-to-be-captor a delicious cup of tea, “My favorite.” The redhead took a swig and then suddenly remembered that she hated tea.

“Thank you,” she muttered and put it aside. “Do you want to be abducted again?”

“Of course I do.” Araad smiled wider. “I love being powerless and restrained. Please do whatever you like with me while you do. I know for a fact I’d consent.”

“Good girl.” The visitor retrieved a vial from her bikini bottom. “This is poison. Drink it and you’ll go totally limp for ten hours. Also causes mild amnesia.”

“Yum.” Araad said, taking the poison and grinning. “How’d you poison me the first time?”

“I put some on a knife, delivered it that way, and made you drink the rest.”

“Sexy.” Said Araad. She put her head back and downed the poison. “I love being a victim.”

“I know you do.” Her understanding, sweet, beloved friend pulled Araad into a warm embrace. The two cuddled gently for a while, until Araad started feeling her limbs get numb.

“Mmmm that feels niiice,” she said with a smile, “I can’t move welll, I couldn’t stooop you from tying me uuuuup,” she mumbled, her voice slowing down. Her friend held her, stroked her hair.

* * *

Araad smiled at her first class of the semester. Twenty girls looked up at her with bright eyes and wildly styled hair. She found herself wiggling her hips seductively and speaking with a slight purr as she introduced her new assistant.

“I’d like you all to welcome Ms. Calweigh to the class as my teacher’s aid!” A red-haired girl, twenty two, entered the room. She licked at her grey lips and her bright red eyes shone with enthusiasm.

“Hey girls!” Ms. Calweigh struck a pose at the front of the class. One or two of the students blushed, failing not to think about how good-looking the teacher’s aid was, or the fact she was wearing a swimsuit instead of clothes.

“Be sure to pay extra close attention to her, ladies,” Araad said, half paying attention to what she was saying, “she’s very sweet and helpful.”

“Oh, Araad, please,” Ms. Calweigh posed like an actress “dying” on stage. She imagined herself flashing an exaggerated evil grin. “You’re too kind!”