The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS:

The following story contains strong sexual content. It is intended solely for mature persons who are legally old enough to receive adult materials. Those who are not legally able to receive adult materials or who are offended by them should read no farther.

Further distribution of this story by readers is limited to individuals who are legally able to receive adult materials. Posting of this story at other Internet websites without the author’s permission is expressly prohibited.

The persons and situations depicted in this story are entirely fictitious. Any similarities to actual persons or situations are completely unintentional and purely coincidental.

* * *

“Corporate Politics”

Copyright © 1997 (original writing) and 2000 (revision).

* * *

Janine Harrison had finally made it. After 23 years of rising through the ranks of Daniels and Rogers, Inc. she had finally become part of senior management. While the new Senior Vice President for Personnel downplayed the significance of her ascension publicly, privately she felt great pride in being the first woman to make it so high in company history.

As Janine settled in to her plush new office, her mind wandered back to her early days at D&R. She was one of three female junior executives hired right out of college. It was the mid-70’s, and after some bad press D&R was determined to remake its traditional image as a company where ‘women need not apply’ to one where women could attain positions of importance.

But the three soon found out that old office habits die hard, despite the promises of management and the growth of Women’s Lib. To varying degrees, each endured harassment from their male supervisors and colleagues. Janine’s young idealism was soon tempered, and she gradually adopted a tough, take-no-garbage attitude. To minimize her appeal to potential harassers, she learned to always dress conservatively and went out of her way not to accentuate her natural beauty with makeup. Her actions and attitude helped mitigate the harassment; unfortunately, they also earned her the derisive title of “The Ice Queen”, D&R’s ‘frigid’ woman.

It also helped that Janine had a key supporter in D&R’s founder and CEO, H. Gerald “Gerry” Daniels, who was a straight-laced man who officially discouraged what he termed “hanky-panky” amongst his employees. He recognized her potential early on and helped foster her rise. However, Daniels’ was less altruistic towards the other two women, whom he viewed as ‘gold diggers’ who were not management material.

Aided by Daniels’ support, Janine relied on her cleverness, ingenuity, and determination to avoid falling prey to sexual politics. However, the other two women refused to subordinate their femininity like Janine, a decision for which they suffered. Unable to overcome the continuing harassment, both left D&R under unhappy circumstances in the early 80’s.

But now as she basked in the glory of past triumphs, Janine was about to face her biggest challenge yet—Jeremy “Jerry” Daniels, Senior Vice-President in charge of Operations, and H. Gerald Daniels’ eldest son.

Her first morning at work on the 47th floor was interrupted by a knock on her half-opened door. In the doorway stood Jerry Daniels, looking dapper in his gray thousand-dollar power suit. “Mind if I come in?” Before Janine could utter a response, Jerry was in the office, the door closed behind him. He unceremoniously plopped his pudgy body down on the couch, reclining slightly, watching her. As he stared, he flashed a crooked smile that turned Janine’s stomach—she knew that look well enough... he was undressing her with his eyes.

The crooked lips parted. “So hun, how do you like life on the 47th floor? I was surprised that Daddy gave you this job. But you know what, I’m glad he did. I can’t tell you how happy I am to know we’ll be working so closely together.”

Janine paused before responding, thinking ‘Better take this carefully.’ After all, as much as she despised this cretin, he was the son of the big boss, and would likely be taking his place in a few years. She broke into a pleasant, albeit forced smile. “Yeah, Jerry, I can’t wait to get started. In fact, I’d like to talk to you about the people assigned to the McDermott account, if you’ve got a few minutes”

As Janine feared, the younger Daniels had not stopped by to engage in shop talk. Still wearing his lecherous smile, he finally revealed the true purpose of his visit. “We can talk about that later. First, let’s talk about you and me, sweet cheeks. Now that you’re up here, your... performance expectations will be a little different. Let me give you some advice. If you’re ‘friendly’ to me, I can see to it that you go further in this company. If not, I can see to it that doesn’t happen. I’m sure you realize Daddy won’t be here forever.”

Janine’s plastic smile vanished. She sat perfectly still in her chair, knowing she had to choose her next words carefully. “And how exactly do you define ‘friendly?’” Jerry’s smile became even more slanted. “C’mon Janine, you’re a smart babe, you know what I mean. And you could start by dressing like a real woman. You know, you’d be a looker if you just worked at it.”

Janine couldn’t believe his audacity, CEO’s son or not. She decided she had to stop this here and now. Summoning her most stern voice, her eyes met his met him head-on. “If you’re insinuating that you expect me to become your little slut, you’ve got another thing coming. Now get out of here before I drag your ass into ‘Daddy’s’ office and tell him about your little proposition.”

Jerry’s phony smile was quickly replaced by an ice-cold stare. His tone turned openly hostile. “You talk real bold for a brand-new executive, babe. Maybe that’s why Daddy likes you. But hey, I’m not worried... I know you’ll come around to my way of thinking real soon. If not, I’m sure your stay up here will be real short.” With that he was out the door, muttering “dumb bitch” just loud enough for the secretaries to hear.

The next few weeks were pure hell for Janine. Jerry Daniels propositioned her several more times with no success. It became obvious to Janine that her refusal was a novel experience to him, and his mood grew progressively darker after each rejection. After it became obvious Janine would not relent, he decided to act on his threat.

Jerry began using every opportunity to make Janine look bad in front of his father and the other senior executives. His goal was simple: make Janine look incompetent and unqualified. There were no boundaries to his treachery. He strategically spread rumors that she had gotten previous promotions by sleeping with her supervisors, and insinuated that she had threatened a sexual harassment lawsuit if she wasn’t promoted to a senior management position. He also suggested that her promotion was merely for show, an effort to show outsiders that D&R had a female executive—a boon in these politically correct times.

And every single day, he told her privately that he would continue his campaign until she either consented to have sex with him, was fired, or quit.

One morning that week, while waiting for the subway, Janine saw a newly posted advertisement on the wall of the platform that would change her life—and Jerry Daniels’—forever:

“Dr. Elizabeth Frazier, Dr. of Psychology
Empowering Female Executives To Overcome
Harassment of Women In Corporate Management.”

Janine had never been to a psychologist; in fact, she distrusted them. She’d always looked down on people who thought they had to spill their guts on a couch twice a week just to get through life. But Jerry Daniels was really starting to unnerve her, and she desperately wanted to discuss it with someone. She was too embarrassed to talk to anyone at work or with a friend or family member, so that left only a stranger as an option. Staring uncertainly at the ad, she eventually surrendered. As her train pulled up, she quickly scratched the phone number on a scrap of paper she pulled from in her purse.

She dialed the number as soon as she sat down behind her desk. The phone on the other end started ringing. Feeling suddenly foolish, she abruptly hung up. “I can deal with this situation... I don’t need some quack to tell me how to deal with ‘Daddy’s little boy.’ But her bold proclamation didn’t quite erase the nagging self-doubt she felt.

Later that morning ‘Daddy’s little boy’ chaired the weekly executive staff meeting, as his father was on vacation. Sure enough, he managed to get in a few digs on Janine, who was not fully prepared—in large part due to her being distracted by the problems of the past few weeks. Like a shark smelling blood, Jerry zeroed in for the kill. He completed her humiliation by admonishing her in front of the whole staff, snidely remarking, “You’re in the big leagues now. I suggest you get your act together real soon, or else...”

Shaken, Janine returned to her office, nearly in tears. How could this be happening? 20-plus years of accomplishment now were jeopardized because of one unscrupulous person. She’d always prided herself on the ability to out-think her opponents; she now seemed totally at the mercy of this despicable man. Worse, she felt powerless to fight back. She again pulled the scrap of paper from her purse, her reluctance to call the psychologist overcome by the events of the meeting.

A pleasant voice answered Janine’s call. “Dr. Frazier’s office, Francine speaking. May I help you?” Janine paused, suddenly unsure again about proceeding. “Uh... hello, I saw an advertisement... uh... about Dr. Frazier’s practice. I wonder, can I... um... make an appointment to talk to... her?”

Sensing Janine’s discomfort, the receptionist tried to sound reassuring. “Why, certainly you can. Dr. Frazier is very good at what she does. I’m sure the doctor can help you solve your problems. Would you be interested a telephone or in-person consultation?” Janine hadn’t though quite that far ahead, and after a second of indecision, agreed to an in-person session late that afternoon. “Very well Ms. Harrison, then we’ll see you here today at 5:30. I hope you have a good day. Good-bye.” With that, the voice was replaced with a dial tone.

As the afternoon progressed, Janine’s attitude about seeing Dr. Frazier meandered from feeling foolish about seeing a psychologist to being hopeful the session could do some good. Finally, the hands on her watch showed it was 4:50 p.m. It was time to go see ‘the shrink.’

Francine Reynolds was much like Janine had pictured her: small and perky. At precisely 5:30, she escorted Janine into the office of Dr. Elizabeth Frazier. As the doctor’s office door swung upon, an attractive brunette in a conservative gray business suit rose from behind a large oak desk. Mid-40’s, Janine guessed, noting the subtle streaks of gray and the developing wrinkles. The doctor smiled warmly, her hand outstretched to seek Janine’s. “Ms. Harrison, I’m Liz Frazier. Welcome to my torture chamber.”

“Your torture chamber?” Janine replied uneasily as she accepted the hand. Her host flashed a mischievous smile at her. “Oh, that’s just a professional joke dear, a little ‘icebreaker.’ Now, I can sense that you’re a little uncomfortable, but I assure you that you have no need to fear either me or anything that will happen here today. Would you care to have a seat on the couch and tell me why you’ve come to see me?”

Still partly wondering why she agreed to go through with this, Janine sat down at the end of the large leather couch—as far away from the doctor as she could get. Dr. Frazier decided not to belabor the gesture and proceeded to try to ease her patient into an atmosphere of trust. They made small talk for about 10 minutes, with the doctor gradually guiding Janine into explaining the purpose for her visit.

“So, this Daniels person is out to ruin you because you refuse to be his concubine.” Shaking her head, Dr. Frazier got up from her chair and sat down on to the other end of the couch. A somewhat pained expression crossed the doctor’s face. “I’m sorry to say your story is not at all unusual... a number of other female executives have told me about similar experiences they’ve had. Do you know what made it worse for some of them? They figured that because they weren’t sexually harassed earlier in their careers, they wouldn’t have to worry about that anymore because they had become executives. And, believe me, they were very disillusioned to have found out they were just as vulnerable to this as they were before they became executives, maybe more so.”

“Yes, that’s exactly how I feel,” Janine answered, nodding emphatically. “After all, I’ve paid my dues. I’ve managed to keep scum like Jerry Daniels off my front porch for over 20 years... so why do I feel so helpless now?” Dr. Frazier moved a little closer. “Well, dear, he’s plainly not a fool. He’s used his position as the CEO’s son masterfully. He’s let you know that he has a certain amount of control over your career, obviously more than you’d like him to have. But we’re avoiding the real subject here, which is how should you deal with this man?”

“Well, that’s why I’m here,” Janine answered quietly, looking down into her lap. “For the first time in my career, I just don’t know how to solve a problem... I just know it has to be solved. It has to be solved now.”

Dr. Frazier smiled, then rose from the couch and moved towards an old oak cabinet in the corner. “I fully understand your dilemma. You don’t want this to become public. If you continue to resist this man, it could cost you your job. But if you submit to him, you lose something even more precious—your self-respect.” Reaching the cabinet, she swung the doors open as she continued to speak. “Janine, I can see you’re a thoughtful person... responsible and intelligent too.” As she spoke, the doctor removed a small bottle of pale orangish fluid, and filled two thin cordial glasses.

Replacing the bottle, the psychologist gracefully strode back to the couch, setting one of the glasses down in front of Janine. “Now, I have a possible solution that I wouldn’t recommend to every one of my patients, but I think you could definitely benefit from it.” She gestured towards the glass. “This is a peach liqueur... it’s very good, and I find it helps me to think. Why don’t you try it?”

“Well, I really don’t drink alcohol that often,” Janine replied. Smiling, Dr. Frazier placed a reassuring hand on her arm. “Please try some, it will make you feel better. Then we can hopefully work out a solution to your problem.” Janine decided to humor her and took a small sip. “Hmm... this is good,” she said as she savored the delicate peach taste. As Janine took another sip, Dr. Frazier returned to the other end of the couch, and began studying her intently. As she took another sip, Janine began to feel more at ease. She didn’t notice that the doctor hadn’t yet sampled her own drink.

“Now, we were talking about strategies to help you solve this problem... by the way, feel free to recline if that makes you more comfortable.” Now feeling much more relaxed, Janine leaned backwards, resting her head and shoulders on the oversized arm of the couch. She was no longer directly looking at Dr. Frazier, but she heard the doctor’s soft voice clearly. “That’s better, isn’t it? Now, may I ask you to answer a few more questions for me? Some of them may seem a little personal, but the information will help me to help you find a solution for this situation. Is that okay?”

“Yes,” Janine answered quietly. “Very good,” replied the doctor as she glanced at her watch. “Before I ask my questions, I want you to know it’s all right if you close your eyes. Many of my patients find it actually helps them to concentrate better.” Without hesitation, Janine’s eyes slid smoothly shut.

“Now, you’re feeling very relaxed, very comfortable, aren’t you Janine?” Janine’s reply sounded distant in her own ears. “Yes... very comfortable.” She began to feel like the couch was enveloping her in a sea of brown leather softness. She felt the cushions shift as Dr. Frazier moved herself considerably closer. The doctor’s pleasant voice returned, perceptibly nearer. “Now Janine, I want you to answer my questions as truthfully and succinctly as you can. Honest answers are essential to my solving your problem. Can you do this for me?”

“Yes,” Janine replied softly, suddenly feeling warm and slightly dizzy. With her eyes shut, she couldn’t see the small smile of satisfaction that now lit the doctor’s face. “Very good. I believe we’re ready to begin now.”

Dr. Frazier proceeded to ask Janine a series of questions ostensibly pertaining to her job. In her entranced condition, Janine didn’t realize that they were cleverly phrased to draw out intimate details about her personal life and sexual history. After about two dozen questions, the doctor knew Janine had never been married (mainly because of its potential interference with her career aspirations), was heterosexual with unexplored latent lesbian tendencies, and had not had sex in over four years. She also discovered that Janine spent most of her evenings working either at her office or alone in her mid-town apartment.

“Janine, thank you for being so honest and open with me. Now I will be honest with you.” The doctor slid still closer to her helpless patient. Her voice became little more than a whisper. “You see, I was harassed just like you, at medical school... but I eventually fought back with a special weapon... mind control. I and several of my colleagues developed a drug that induces a deep trance state in those who ingest it. In 10 years I have yet to come across a person who could resist the instructions given them while they were under its influence. It’s very simple to use in liquid form, and it’s almost impossible to detect in most any drink... even peach liqueur.”

Janine lay unmoving, her body’s only movements found in her steady but shallow breathing. She was aware of nothing now except the doctor’s soft, seductive voice, which droned on. “You know Janine, I find you very attractive. If you just think about it, I’m sure deep down you find me attractive too. I think part of your problem is that you are too dedicated to your work... you need to pay attention to your personal needs as well. Only then will you find the balance and true happiness you’re really seeking in your life.” Again, Janine was vaguely aware of movement; the doctor apparently had gotten up off the couch.

Her eyes still closed, Janine couldn’t see the doctor carefully move a chair directly beside the arm of the couch upon which her head rested. Nor could she see the doctor—now seated sans skirt—spread her legs spread wide apart so that her pussy was positioned directly opposite Janine’s face. “You see Janine, pleasure is a very powerful tool... it can open up many exciting opportunities that we didn’t know exist.” The doctor gasped slightly as she slid her hand inside her panties and began rubbing in a circular motion. “Pleasure comes in many forms... it can be a touch, a sight, a sound... even a smell. Breathe deeply now, Janine.” As she continued to stimulate herself, the doctor’s pungent aroma began to fill Janine’s nostrils.

A soft moan escaped from the doctor’s throat, then she continued her counsel. “For example, I’m sure you find this smell pleasing. It’s a very pleasing, isn’t it? This scent will always make you feel happy and content. You’ll never tire of this scent; in fact, you will actively seek it when you are troubled. Will you do this?” Janine nodded, her head moving slowly up and down as she deeply inhaled the doctor’s scent.

“Very good. And as you continue to breathe in this pleasing scent, you realize that there are also other ways to experience pleasure. As I’ve told you, pleasure can be seen, felt, heard... and it can also be tasted. You’ve tasted pleasurable things before... a sweet piece of candy, a slice of warm buttered bread, a vintage wine. And there are still other tastes that can bring great pleasure.” Dr. Frazier fell silent for a moment as she thrust three of her fingers into her pussy and rubbed them around. After a few seconds she withdrew them, each dripping with the doctor’s love juice.

“Would you like to experience a special taste that will always bring you great pleasure? I would love to share this pleasurable taste with you... and all you have to do is open your mouth. Just open your mouth and the taste of pleasure will be given to you.” The doctor watched closely as Janine’s lips slowly but steadily began to spread apart. “Very good, Janine... open wide and accept the taste of pleasure.” After a few more seconds Janine’s lips had separated by an inch and a half or so. Satisfied, Dr. Frazier positioned her glistening fingers before the entranced woman’s lips.

“Good. You will now feel something enter your mouth. When it has entered completely, you can discover the pleasurable taste by gently sucking on it. If you suck gently, you can savor the taste longer. This special taste will always bring you great pleasure.” With that, she slowly inserted her fingers inside Janine’s mouth. As the fingers settled between her tongue and the roof of her mouth, Janine closed her mouth around them and began gently sucking.

Janine’s opened mind recorded the flavor sensation. The taste was reminiscent of Janine’s own, which she sampled on occasion. But this was somehow different... it was much better. This taste made Janine feel content and satisfied. As she continued to gently suck on the fingers in her mouth, she came to believe it to be the most pleasurable taste she had ever experienced. Eager for more of the special taste, she began to lightly rub her tongue over the fingers.

“You really enjoy this special taste, don’t you Janine?” asked the doctor as she slowly withdrew her fingers from the entranced woman’s mouth. “Ummmm hmmmm...” came the subdued reply. Smiling, Dr. Frazier gently turned her patient’s head so that Janine faced her, and subsequently nudged her own body closer to the prone woman. “You’d like to taste more of it, wouldn’t you?” Janine’s lips curved into a small smile and she nodded slowly.

The doctor’s own smile broadened at the pliant response of her patient. She was extremely hot now, and she knew just how she intended to quench her sexual thirst. She positioned herself so that her pussy was just a couple inches from Janine’s mouth. “OK Janine, since you’ve done so well, I’m going to give you the all of the special taste that you could possibly want. All you have to do is stick out your tongue...”

Janine’s tongue slowly extended out from between her lips. Pushing her panties aside, Dr. Frazier squirmed so that she could get her pussy as close to Janine’s slowly approaching tongue as she could without falling out of her chair. After a few seconds, Janine’s tongue found its target.

“That’s it, Janine, just lick with your tongue. Dig deep and you’ll find the fountain of my special taste.” The doctor’s irregular breaths came through clenched teeth as Janine’s tongue slid in between her pussy lips. “Oh, yes Janine! That’s right, find the fountain... keep licking, keep licking... don’t stop!” The doctor struggled to keep her trembling body still so as not to pull away from her mesmerized patient’s probing tongue.

Janine’s tongue continued to dart to and fro deep inside her entrancer’s pussy. Dr. Frazier now arched her body, allowing Janine’s tongue to reach her throbbing clitoris. A loud moan sprung from deep inside her throat as the warm tongue made contact with her love button. The doctor’s voice was little more than a grunt. “YYYYEESS! It’s coming now Janine! I’m coming now...”

The doctor’s orgasm came as a small flood, soaking the cushions of the couch and chair and a good portion of Janine’s face and neck. True to her conditioning, Janine’s tongue continued to frantically slurp up as much of the doctor’s love juice as it could reach.

20 minutes later, after cleaning away all evidence of her sexual acts, the doctor returned her attention to Janine, who still lay on the couch, deep in her chemically-induced trance. “Janine, I want you to open your eyes now.” It took several seconds but she obeyed the instruction, her deep brown eyes soon becoming locked in the doctor’s hazel counterparts. “Soon I will give you something to drink, something that will clear your head and refresh you. But first, I have some other things to tell you.”

The doctor moved to the cabinet and removed the bottle that sat next to the peach liqueur. “I have introduced you to a very special smell and taste—my smell and my taste. They will always cause you to feel the pleasure you have been missing in your life up to now. Only I can give you the pleasure that you want so much.” She poured a greenish liquid into a small glass, then replaced the bottle. “You will continue to find all of my instructions perfectly reasonable, and you will want to follow them. It will make you happy to do whatever I tell you to do. Can you repeat that for me, Janine?”

The newly enslaved senior executive did just as she was asked to do. “It will make me happy to do whatever you tell me to do.” Dr. Frazier’s smile stretched from ear to ear. “Very good, Janine. From now on, you will spend some of your evenings at my house. I will teach you many other pleasurable things there, things to help you deal with the hustle and bustle of office politics. You like that idea, don’t you?” Smiling faintly, Janine nodded, her head moving slowly up and down.

Dr. Frazier gently guided Janine back to a seated position. “Very good. Why don’t you come home with me this evening, and I’ll give you the solution to your problem... and then we can get to know each other better. Now drink this...”

The next morning, Jerry Daniels strode into Janine’s office with his usual arrogant gait. He stopped suddenly, taken aback by a sight he had thought not possible: Janine Harrison, in a low-cut blouse, smiling back at him with a look of sexual hunger on her face. “Come in and shut the door, Jer,” she cooed in a red-hot voice. He flashed that crooked smile back at her. “Now that’s more like it, babe.”

At her urging he sat down on the couch next to her. Impatiently, he thrust face towards hers. She stopped him with a surprisingly strong hand. “In a minute, darling... but first, let’s celebrate our first rendezvous with a little drink.” Reaching around the arm of the couch she pulled out a small glass which was filled with an orange fluid. A glutton as well as a lout, he downed it all in one gulp.

10 minutes later, Janine stood over her totally entranced tormentor, who now lay helplessly on the couch. Removing her fingers from his mouth, she sat down next to him, and whispered softly in his ear. “Listen carefully, Jerry. I’m the only one who can give you this most special taste. And to keep getting this taste, you’ll do everything I tell you to do, won’t you?”

He nodded silently.

THE END