The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Read at your own risk.

Stephanie locked the office door, feeling the most wickedly sexy she ever had in her life! This handsome man, who had just come to her office to tell her he was going to discontinue her services, was now deeply hypnotized by her skillful hand. More than skillful, she was positively artful in the way that she used her sensual cosmetics wizardry and feminine charm to sweep this man off his feet and plunge him headlong into a hypnotic trance before he had any inkling as to what was happening to him! She now led her nicely entranced client by the hand through her front office and into her own private hypnosis chambers. She guided him into the center of the room, still holding his strong masculine hand with her dainty one. Stephanie felt as if she were a beautiful witch, returning home to her lair with spellbound prey in hand and ready to work her magic on him to her heart’s content.

Stephanie’s luxurious hypnosis suite was really very much a home to her in many ways. This was because Doctor Nelson loved her work with a passion few in her field would ever know. Hypnosis was like a religion to the pretty Doctor, and she studied it with a passion; practicing what she learned until she mastered it, and not being afraid to try new things—even methods that had previously been discarded by her profession as unworkable. This was precisely the reason she had chosen Scott. He was culled from her ad in the glider plane hobbyist magazine purely because this meant that he was very much into being in control of things. He was intelligent. He was analytically minded. That last point usually served as a clear warning signal to savvy hypnotists, because it tended to make for difficult subjects. Persons who would think too much during the induction about what was happening, and keep themselves distracted from the induction in an intellectual analysis of what was going on, rather than just giving in and allowing the hypnotist to guide them into trance.

Stephanie WANTED a resistant man for her own personal experiment just BECAUSE he would be a challenge as a tough subject—a subject she was determined to make surrender to her hypnotic control. Her instincts were right on, as usual.

Nearly from the moment she heard him on the telephone the first time, she was certain she sensed that particularly aloof response to her ultra feminine voice that men give when they are on guard with women. She knew, deep down, that Scott was one of three things. He was either a: 1) perennial bachelor, or 2) a “woman hater” of sorts ( as men TRY to be, but can’t, and NEVER with Stephanie!), or 3) a man who had just been burned by a woman and was now “girl shy”, consequently not currently very receptive to a woman’s charms. “Good! A challenge!” was Stephanie’s first thought, as her hunch was confirmed during Scott’s “New Patient Form” information evaluation by her. And so, here he was: “Mr Self Made Man”. Mr “I Don’t Need Women In My Life”. Mr “You Can’t Hypnotize Me!". Mr “I Don’t Need You”. Hypnotized. Deeply. Alone with her in her hypno-office. It was such a delightfully heady moment for the pretty young hypnotherapist!

Stephanie left Scott momentarily alone in the center of the room as she walked to her desk and set the telephone answering machine to “instant pickup”. She also paused to remove a small perfume flacon from her tightly packed little pouch of cosmetic essentials she always carried in the purse she had slung over her shoulder. She smiled somewhat sexily while looking at Scott as she sprayed both her wrists with the intoxicating lavender scented fragrance and rubbed them together. A small Pssst! at the nape of her neck came next. She took her purse off her shoulder and set it on the desk, pausing as she looked into it. With a sly but friendly smile that was her trademark, she removed a pager device and the dainty looking cosmetics clutch she had just put her perfume flacon in. Stephanie’s blue eyes now looked rather predatory as she strode back to her prey, carrying the articles from her hand bag, her eyes fixed on his the whole way. As she approached her latest client, Stephanie began softly murmuring her sweet siren’s hypnotic seduction to him.

“Yes...yes...that’s it: so peaceful now. So peaceful here. So safe with me. Safe in my beautiful, peaceful hypnotic office,” The female hypnotist with the flashing blue eyes walked to the center of the room, her high heels softly resounding on the carpet, retrieving her prey and guiding him to the sofa where she could best work on him. She wanted to be able to sit very near to him in order to be able to touch him and have him see her face and, especially: her eyes, up close and clearly during her hypnotic programming of him. She placed him in the sofa right next to the recliner where she had deeply entranced him just a day earlier, before continuing to anchor his hypnotic state with her magically feminine voice. “Yes, Mr Roberts.. Yes. You are fine now. Very relaxed and comfortable. So happy to be with me, so happy to be alone with me. So much alone WITHOUT me. You long for my voice, my words, my instructions. They make you happy: happier than you ever remember having been. So happy now. So happy now... So very happy just to hear my voice, my words, and my instructions. Can you feel it, my dear man? Can you feel being so happy to go into deeep hypnosis for me?”

Scott was so deeply entranced that her words were the only thing between him and total unconsciousness. “Yesss..” he said, trailing off.

“You...make me soooo happy, so very happy. Your voice, it..", but Stephanie interrupted her subject with a reassuring “Yes, happy my sweet man, as you continue to go into deeep hypnosis for me...". Her pretty powdered face was now mere inches from his, and she was barely able to restrain her smile at the great joy she felt in capturing this masculine specimen as decisively as she just done. She now bored deeply into his male psyche with those gorgeous hypnotic blue eyes which had hypnotized many a man before today, looking deeply into Scott’s soul. Stephanie enjoyed the moment, feasting on this man with her womanly gaze in much the same way she had when she first greeted him in her office the day before, only much harder now, now that he was fully under her spell. Stephanie’s gaze was so powerfully intense that it actually bombarded Scott’s mind with a sweet almost pain-like sensation as it pierced his conscious, then his subconscious, and then finally delving into his very soul! The aggressive young woman mercilessly continued taking him deeper, and deeper still, into her tender hypnotic spell of submission.

“Yes...yes... You understand PERFECTLY! I am so proud of you! So very proud! You are doing wonderful, simply wonderful! Now Scott,” said the now somewhat aroused Doctor Nelson, “I noticed you were...staring at me when you came into my office today, just now. Why was that? Tell me why you stopped short and just...stared at me.” Scott immediately began to breath a little harder, and moved slightly. She had hit a nerve, a block, and he was frightened. She knew she had to be careful now, and anchor her prey’s trance firmer. immediately. Reacting quickly, the skilled hypnotherapist’s fingers reached for Scott’s face, trailing her cool painted nails backwards over his cheeks towards his temples so that the cool smoothness of her immaculately polished red fingernails would sooth and relax him immediately. “Shhhh, my darling man, shhh....its ok to tell me. You WANT to tell me. You know I can help you. You know that I will continue to TALK to you, and you want that very much, don’t you? I WANT to know why you were looking at me, and you WANT to tell me why too, now don’t you?” cooed Stephanie as she looked deep into his eyes while sitting heartbreakingly close to him. “Yes...yes...Dr. I..” stuttered Scott, but Stephanie stopped her entranced subject in mid sentence as she began to run little circles around his temples with her long, slender fingers, driving him yet deeper into hypnosis as it relaxed him more. “All your thoughts are vanishing, my darling man. All your thoughts are gone. Gone. Gone now. All you hear is my voice. My voice has BECOME your thoughts, and you have nothing to fear from me. Nothing.

Am I not just a beautiful, intelligent woman, while you are such a big strong man? How could you possible fear me? It is so safe, so peaceful here, and you feel so good when you obey me..please me, and do as I say, now don’t you?” As Scott answered a weak “Yes.” Stephanie began to work both his earlobes between her thumbs and forefingers, gently kneading them and sending powerfully relaxing, sleep inducing impulses directly into his brain via the nerve bundles residing there. Scott’s breathing was back to normal: even slower and deeper than before, and his face was now calm. Her lavender perfumed wrists were by either side of his face, so that her intoxicating scent filled his head as he drifted away on her sweet voice once again, this time never to return.

She had him, and she knew it. Stephanie even knew her perfume was now being deeply associated with her hypnotic hold over him permanently in his mind. That was precisely the reason she had reapplied her spellbinding fragrance just moments before: just to make her personal hold over him that much greater and that much more sexual in nature. He would now tell Stephanie everything and anything she wanted to know to facilitate her enslavement of him. She knew what questions to ask and how to ask them, that much was certain. This was her specialty, and ask away she did. Before Stephanie was through with her expert interrogation of her newest client, he had told her all about watching her earlier while she had been applying her makeup, and why he had. How it had always turned Scott on to see a woman paint her beautiful face with her so carefully chosen and ever-so pretty cosmetics that women use to look so lovely, and use to attract men to them. She even learned what qualities it was that he looked for in women he was most likely to fall for, not that what he wanted now and before today would much matter anymore. Not since he was being prepared to be thoroughly conditioned via hypnosis, anyway! Stephanie’s own special brand of hypnosis, so powerful that it could amount to a near total brainwashing of his mind. Doctor Nelson was going to decide what qualities Mr Roberts would look for from now on in a woman: the qualities SHE would teach him were important to him!

Stephanie was having a hard time catching her breath: this was EXACTLY what she had been looking for! She couldn’t believe her good luck. Her instincts had been right on, as usual, and her first prospect turned out to be “just what the Doctor ordered”! Now it was time to get to work. Stephanie reached into her cosmetics clutch and removed a very small, square tubed lipstick. It had a shiny silver case and a cute little red heart on the end of the cap. The name of the lip color was “Pyro”, by Hard Candy, and it was one cute little man-stopper in Stephanie’s book. As a matter of fact: it was her very favorite lipstick for seduction, when she was in an “evil seductress” sort of mood!

“Scott, darling, I want you to watch this.” said the jubilant brunette haired hypnotist. Stephanie waved the exquisitely feminine looking lipstick capsule before his eyes. “It’s a lipstick: MY lipstick! My prettiest RED lipstick! How lovely it is, isn’t it?” Once Scott’s eyes were locked on the tip of Stephanie’s deadliest cosmetic, she began her final phase of this particular hypnotic induction. Hypnosis by cosmetics: a new one, even for Stephanie, who had tried them al! “Now, Scott; I want you to watch what I am going to do now. I am going to apply my lipstick to my lips. I am going to apply my red, red lipstick to my lips.” she repeated (as she did with most hypnotic commands for their maximum effect on her subjects). “As you watch the lipstick, my deep red lipstick, glide over my mouth, making my lips deeper and deeper red, I want you to go that much deeper and deeper into hypnosis for me. Deeper and deeper into hypnosis for me, as my lips grow redder and redder: do you understand?” Scott gave a weak “Yes...” as his glassy eyes moved from Stephanie’s perfectly made up blazing blue ones and trailed slowly on down her prettily made up face until they were locked on her already red stained lips. Stephanie slowly began to paint her mouth with her Pyro Red lipstick as she gazed into Scott’s glassy eyes, once again using them as if they were a little compact mirror. That point was not lost on the provocatively smiling witch, as she thought how lovely it was to convert a man into being one of her very own little makeup accessories, holding mirrors (or serving as one), and otherwise being ever so obedient to her cosmetic application needs!

Stephanie actually looked much less excited than she really was at this moment, as she began slowly dragging the deliciously perfumed red head of the beautifully erotic lipstick across her lush mouth. Her heart was now pounding half out of her chest, actually making area between her breasts of the white silk blouse she was wearing slightly bounce to her heart’s adrenaline enhanced beat, as if blowing in a gentle breeze. She was positively ecstatic at how Scott’s hypnotic programming was going on only the second session he had undergone with her so far. It was a true testimonial to her abilities as a hypnotherapist, as well as to her charm and cunning as a woman. It was time to finish this hunk of a man off. He was HER man now, and it was time to close the deal. Stephanie knew she better do it before her predatory instincts got the best of her and she ravished him right then and there. There would be time for that later. One day. Maybe. What was important to the Doctor now, was her “experiment”. She needed to get her subject conditioned to have her at the very center of his little universe. Starting with the center of her upper lip, Stephanie’s fingers arched up and out to the left corner of her sensuous mouth with the little silver tube, immediately and perfectly filling in her lip line with the rich red color. She then repeated the same mesmerizing motion of her hand with the right side of her mouth, immediately filling in her lip entirely with the creamy red color. Very much like her varied style of hypnotic induction, she continued to alternate movements: painting the left side, then the right side of her pretty mouth; back and forth, back and forth, all the while Scott continued his descent into the loving arms of Stephanie’s wickedly irresistible hypnotic spell. It wasn’t until she had done this several times and saw that Scott was following her movements just as she had instructed him to, that she began to murmur deepening instructions to him as she finished painted her lips to his (and her!) total distraction.

“Scott, isn’t it wonderful? Isn’t it lovely? To watch a woman paint her face, her cheeks, her eyes, her lips... just for you. Just to make you notice her. To make him want to look at her and not be able to look away. To NOT be able to look away?", she instructively cooed as she used her free left hand to run those ever-so soothing little circles around his right temple and massage his earlobe, deepening her control over him unbelievably effectively. “Yes... Yes... Sleep, my pet. Deep, deep... sleeeep. Deep, deep... sleeeep. Deeper and deeperrrr, under my control. I want you to go into deeep hypnosis for me!” she purred, before pausing with her lipstick on the ready as if to say: “If you aren’t under as deep as I want you now, I’ll just paint my lips until you ARE, young man!” There was no need for that, she observed with a BEAUTIFUL red-lipped woman’s painted smile: he was totally entranced and ready for her next phase.

Once that she was certain he was in a total somnambulistic trance, Stephanie began going about installing her post hypnotic commands and triggers directly into her captive man’s subconscious mind. “Now, my darling: I want you to listen carefully. I am going to give you some suggestions. Some things you will not forget. Suggestions you will not forget and that you will do for me without fail. A couple things you will do for me, but you will NOT remember my having given you the instructions to do them, only that you will do them as if they were your own ideas. You will only remember them deep, deep in your subconscious mind, but NOT in your conscious awareness, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?". Scott’s eyes were barely open, his conscious mind had been gently, painlessly put to sleep by the whispering witch. “Yes, Doctor Nelson.", a helpless Scott replied. “Yes...what, my sweet? I want you to tell me now what it is that you will do for me.” she commanded sternly. “I will not remember that you gave me suggestions of things that I will do—only that I will do them without fail.” answered Scott, flatly. “Good...good...very, VERY good!” said a beaming Stephanie, her freshly painted mouth lighting up her entire face as she sexily twirled her lipstick back into it’s tiny tube and put the cap back on it, setting it on top of her cosmetic bag’s contents and visible in her open handbag. “Here is what you will do, my darling:

One: You have decided to continue your hypnotic sessions with me. You will need your hypnotic sessions with me. You will LOVE your hypnotic sessions with me. You will even dream of your hypnotic sessions with me, and dream ABOUT me. I want you to think of these wonderful, wonderful sessions any time you are sexually excited, my love.

Do you understand?” Scott answered his lovely tormenter that he did understand.

“Two: You will wear this pager I am going to give you. I see you don’t wear one, but you will now! Whenever you receive a page that has a phone number followed by two zeros, you will know that it is me, and that the zeros are... MY EYES!” Stephanie smiled broadly at her own sexy imagery and cunning. “You will IMMEDIATELY become calm and go into a trance as you press the recessed red button on the pager three times, rapidly, like this.” Stephanie depressed the red button three times in rapid succession, and a blue spinning spiral appeared in the alpha-pager’s LCD window. A blue spiral, the color of my hypnotic eyes appears like this...” Stephanie said, as she held the pager before her hypnotized prey’s eyes. “Look into the spiral, my darling. Look deep into the spinning spiral and remember how deeply hypnotized you are right now. THAT is how hypnotized you will be whenever you look into the spiral in the future. MY spiral, my blue spiral will command you into deep hypnosis as if I were there with you, my love. This same spiral you will also now see emanating from my eyes whenever I COMMAND you to look deeply into them! In either event: when you look into my eyes because I tell you to, or you look into the pager’s spiral because I have paged you: you will IMMEDIATELY go into a DEEP, DEEP, hypnotic trance for me; DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, Scott?". Scott most certainly did understand, and his pants throbbed a “Yes” to the beat of his heart—much to a now happily blushing Stephanie’s glee! Scott also answered that he understood, with a simple “Yes.", and Stephanie smiled sweetly as she proceeded to finish their session.

“I am going to hypnotically “burn” all my commands to you deeply into your mind, Scott, my darling. I am going to do it with a kiss! I am going to kiss you on the mouth just once with my magically lipsticked red lips, and you will NEVER be able to forget my commands or disobey me, do you understand?” Scott said, again, that he did. With that, the beautiful Stephanie Nelson put her warm hands around Scott’s head and pulled him in for that spellbinding kiss to seal his fate and bind him hypnotically to her forever. Stephanie kissed Scott deep and long, letting his mind fill with the taste and scent of her lipstick. When she was done with her witch’s kiss, she carefully wiped her lipsticked kiss gently from his lips with a tissue, and then awakened him after a little reinforcing of his amnesia instructions to remember nothing of their session later.

Stephanie awoke Scott with a standard “count to three and you are awake” ending of a trance. They chatted for a bit afterward, and Scott asked, nearly pleading, if he could have an appointment with her as soon as possible, telling her he was free at 3PM the following day. Stephanie reluctantly agreed to see him again, even on her day off “just to help him finish his research” and to be better able to make up his mind as to if he wished to continue seeing her, or consider using her services for his firm’s employees. Stephanie excused herself from her hypnotic suite to go get her appointment book.

Doctor Nelson announced that she was writing 3PM into her appointment book for Scott to see her tomorrow as she walked. Appearing to look at what she was doing, but not really looking at all at the appointment book. Stephanie was, in reality, watching Mr Roberts and wondering if she could wait that long to hypnotize him again! Perhaps a test of the pager would be in order now? Yes... She had had a feeling he was ready for being summoned to her out of the blue, and made up her mind to test out her hypnotic conditioning of her new slave. The 3PM appointment would just assure him that all was well, normal enough... but he would see her much sooner than that! “He is SUCH a good little subject: hypnotic... and otherwise!", thought a suddenly lusty feeling Stephanie.

They concluded their meeting with a businesslike handshake and parted ways for the evening. She sent a somewhat confused Scott on his way moments later. He left immediately after that friendly handshake with the professionally convivial Doctor Nelson, thanking her for her time and understanding of his situation before leaving. Wasn’t he going to tell her something to the effect of: “no more hypnosis sessions for me!"? What had happened? What could she have said that was so convincing as to have left him now doing completely otherwise than was his original plan when he came to see her? Why did it now seem to be the right thing, the best thing, and the ONLY thing to do: seeing her tomorrow at that 3PM appointment he had just made? “Oh well, what could it hurt?", he thought, as he walked to his car and drove home for the night...

....to be continued....