The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Corporate Jerk

First names are coupled with surnames in this story specifically for dramatic effect. The names were chosen randomly by the author. No references to actual persons in this story, living or dead, is intended.

The fireworks screamed overhead outside, ultimately bursting into a thousand little shards of pure color dancing back to earth in the late twilight sky, the crowd ooohing and ahhhing reverently, almost on cue. I shook my head and chuckled, marveling at how supposed adults could so utterly infatuate themselves with simple explosions and rudimentary middle school chemistry.

Was it really the fourth of July? And was I really spending the holiday in my office poring over spreadsheets, crunching numbers and creating budgets instead of barbecueing hot dogs and spending time with family and friends? Of course it was true. Holiday or not, work needed to be done. I had attained the position of chief financial officer of the multinational Zorex corporation at the young age of 35 for a reason, and part of that reason was my willingness to buckle down and do whatever it took to get the company on a sound financial footing. I sighed audibly at the distractions as another round of fireworks broke the silence. Since I needed to be productive, I rose from my desk to close the window.

After taking one last look outside, shaking my head and sliding the window shut, I stretched and rubbed my temples, returning to my chair, nursing the dull headache that had been developing during the course of my work. I barely noticed my own hand being replaced by another softer, gentler hand, at least at first. But soon I jerked back a bit as a pretty, young familiar female face came into focus.

It was Denise Dye, my college intern. One of the perks of my job was the discretion to pick and choose the interns I wanted to mentor based upon their qualifications for eventual success, and it coincidentally always seemed to me that the youngest and prettiest females were the best candidates. And Denise was one of the most attractive, highly intelligent young women I’d ever had the pleasure of working with. She was 19 years old, stood about 5′10″ tall, blessed with a perfectly proportioned, athletic body, pendulous breasts and dark wavy hair. I smiled as she touched my temples, her fingertips applying the perfect amount of pressure to cause the abatement of my headache. There was the faint scent of alcohol on her breath, although it was not overwhelming.

“Ahhh, yes. That’s it, right there. Thank you.” She continued to rub and smile as I seated myself back in my chair. As I did so, Denise moved behind me and rubbed my shoulders and neck. I looked up at her, chuckling softly.

“What are you doing here anyway? This office is for workaholic men without a life. Get out there and enjoy yourself, for chrissakes.” She continued to rub and giggled just a bit as I leaned my head back.

“You don’t like my massages? She already knew the answer to that, and applied vigorous, sensual pressure on exactly the right spot to relax me for emphasis. For the first time I looked up and saw that she was dressed in a thigh high miniskirt, tennis shoes, and a white T-shirt with a greek letterhead on it, presumably from a sorority. It wasn’t the business attire I was used to seeing her wear, but somehow it seemed to fit her all the better, hugging her body tightly, showing off all her curves, making her look voluptuously beautiful without making her look slutty.

“Now did I say that?” I chuckled, leaning back into her busy little fingertips with eyes partially closed, barely noticing as five other women, dressed in a similar manner, padded almost silently into the room. I could sense their presence and feel their warmth as Denise finished her light massage, tapping me softly on the forehead, as if telling me to open my eyes. I did instinctively, feeling some sexual tension as they congregated about me. They were all wearing the same outfit as Denise, the same skirt, shoes, and white T-shirt. I quickly sat up in my chair, partly to acknowledge them properly, partly to disguise my own thickening crotch. Judging from the soft giggles that one girl failed to suppress, my efforts to do so were not entirely successful.

They were all young. They were all beautiful. Two were blonde. Two had dark raven hair. One was a redhead. All were caucasian except for a petite asian woman, perhaps the most attractive of the bunch. I had a budget to get done and an impending deadline to submit it to my superiors, and suddenly I was surrounded by six of the most fetching young women I had ever seen. I took a deep breath and looked around. Two blondes stood on either side of me. One of the dark haired women and the redhead stood in front of me apart, flanking me, each on the very edge of my peripheral vision. The asian woman stood directly in front of me. Denise remained behind me. I managed a smile.

“So... it looks like you uh, brought some of your sorority sisters with you. Is that it?” Denise giggled softly, stroking my neckline where it met my back.

“Well... yes, a few. These are my sisters in the Beta Omicron Psy sorority.” she pointed them out, introducing them one by one. “The woman on your left is Jackie, she is a premed student. Tina on your right is studying to be a photojournalist. She was a finalist for last year’s olympic team.” She continued, motioning to the redhead. “Sage here is studying biochemistry and genetics. April, to her left, is studying business and economics.” Finally she pointed to the asian woman in the middle. “And Tamiko is a law student, who also excels in music. She has a wonderful singing voice.” I smiled and nodded to each of them, shifting my weight in my chair in order to hide my waxing erection. Denise paused for a moment, then spoke again.

“Actually, Daniel, I have a favor to ask of you if you don’t mind. It’s uh... for school.” They all smiled suddenly, a few giggled. The asian woman had a noticeable smirk on her face. I looked around nervously for a moment.

“Well uh... you—you wish to interview me for one of your business classes. Is that it? Well, I am rather busy right now but... I suppose I could spare... a few moments.” The women seemed to close ranks, approaching just a bit closer. The entire situation seemed eerie, sexually charged. I was oddly excited and uncomfortable. I knew something was up. I had not the foggiest idea what it was. I broke the tension, gesticulating with my hands a little bit in my chair. “Well, go ahead now. Someone ask me the first question and I will try to answer it as best as I can.”

The women were silent. Completely dead silent for a moment, then almost simultaneously burst out in laughter. Finally the redhead shook her head, looking at her watch, exhaling in a petulant manner.. “come on, let’s do this. I have a date.” THe room was silent again. Suddenly, i began to feel a bit more nervous, noticing the women’s faces beginning to steel into a businesslike resolve. Denise edged closer, whispering into my ear.”

“Daniel,” she said.. “Have you ever been splashed?”

I looked back at her, noticed an odd, mischevious glow in her blue eyes I’d not seen before. “Splashed? Whatever are you talking about?” She ran a single fingertip across my face and forehead, down my nose, to my lips as she continued.

“Well...” she barely whispered, softly, seductively. “... you see, we are sorority pledges. In order to become full members, we have to find an important man and splash him.” She held out a small, empty test tube with a cork stuck in the top of it. “And we need proof, too.”

“What does this mean, splashed? You know, girls, I am a busy man, and I’m afraid I don’t have a lot of time to spend trading riddles with young inebriated females..” I began to get up, but Denise put a strong arm around my shoulders, holding me down. Sage, the impatient redheaded girl, piped up abruptly.

“It means that we’re going to jerk you off and make you cum like you’ve never cum before.” She grinned from ear to ear. Denise exhaled impatiently, as though she’d been unnecessarily crude and had revealed critical information prematurely. The other girls giggled uncontrollably. I was taken aback for a moment, then collected myself.

“All right, girls. You need to leave my office at once. Denise, we will talk about this incident in the morning, but for now, please go sober up and let me get back to—” I began to rise again in my chair. Denise tried to hold me back again, but I was insistent this time. She motioned to the two girls on either side of me, and they immediately grabbed my arms simultaneously, holding them out perpendicular to my body.

As I started to protest, the two women on either side of my legs grabbed and pulled them outward, at the same time pulling me off the chair and onto the floor with surprising ease, stretching me out as far as was humanely possible. I felt the strain in my limbs as each of the girls concentrated on pinning down the body part she was responsible for. The women at my arms sat on my elbows, locking my hands with theirs and holding them onto the floor. The women at my legs did the same thing, sitting on my shins and stroking gently under my kneecap. I squirmed and fought violently, muttering obscenities, demanding my release, demanding that they get out.. to no avail. I could not free myself. Even though I was a strong man who worked out regularly, I simply did not have the leverage to counteract the women’s well planned attack.

After I had been securely pinned and was unable to move, Denise knelt down by my shoulder, spreading her legs to cradle my head lightly between her thighs, reaching down to stroke my face and neck, her pendulous breasts hovering mere inches from my face, whispering.. “just relax, baby. Just enjoy yourself and stop fighting us.”

“Get-get OFF of me! Let me go!! I will call security and have you removed! I WILL press charges if you do not release me at once and leave the premises!” Sage, who had my left leg, whacked my kneecap painfully.

“Shut up, you fucking fag drama queen!” Denise looked at her, visibly irritated, smirking just a bit.

“Ssssh... that’s not necessary, Sage. Let’s get started.”

Tamiko, who had been patiently waiting for the other women to inflict total helplessness on me, moved in, concentrating on my crotch. She took the test tube, laying it down by my hip, then began to sing. Her melodic voice was high pitched with an angelic quality to it, the words utterly unintelligible. She pulled out a feminine little knife, pink handled and encrusted with little yellow flowers, which looked like a tiny letter opener, and laid it down on my thigh. She stroked my cock under my pants while she lifted her head to the sky, singing, stroking. The other girls joined in after a bit, one by one singing softly, angelically, clapping their hands as the tempo increased. Denise squeezed my head, stroking my hair and temples. I was helpless, unable to move, resistance ebbing considerably.

After a time, Tamiko picked up the knife and held it daintily, eyes seemingly glasing over. As the girls picked up the rhythm, she began to slice into my expensive slacks, cutting a long slit from the waist down to the top of my thigh, then over, around the zipper, until she’d cut out a large enough area to fully expose my cock and balls. Continuing, she sliced apart my underwear, cutting it apart and pulling it out piecemeal, until she had removed it entirely. I now lay helplessly, a huge hole in my pants, the cool breeze kissing my engorged cock, the women’s rhythmic singing and clapping coupled with Denise’s scent as she engulfed me with her breasts and thighs taking me to almost a trancelike state.

I felt a dollop of liquid with a syrupy sort of viscosity being applied to the tip of my cock, trickling down the sides. Not sticky like syrup, slippery and warm it travelled, coaxed along by the skilled palm and fingertips of a female hand, the substance causing my sensitive skin to tingle and then glow warm. I was in a daze, utterly unable to resist, lying weak and compliant as she worked the substance around my cock, delicate fingertips dancing in circles, allowing it to trickle little droplets onto my balls, then stroking up and down rhythmically, Denise’s breasts engulfing my face as their melodious voices filled the room. Held securely, unable to move a millimeter, at this point not even trying, just twitching a little in response to the pleasurable sensations rippling through my body. So totally aroused, exquisitely helpless, being pumped hard, yet for some reason unable to climax, at least not yet. I became aware of something.... something being held under the tip of my cock. Something like a cup, or maybe it was that test tube, something cool, made of a substance like glass or a soft metal, pressed hard, stroking hard, voices melodious, tempo increasing as she whipped my cock and slapped my balls. The singing, coming to a creschendo, just as the whispers started.

“Cum” the voice said. It was Denise, mouth close to my ear, whispering to me as her breasts dominated my senses of sight and smell. “Cum” another voice said, a little louder. It was Tamiko, the woman stroking my cock, more of a command than a suggestion. Then other voices.. all repeating the same thing in unison.. clapping their hands...“Cum.. cum... cum.. cum...”

I came.

Jerking violently as a hot rope of seed spilled from my gonad into the test tube, where the women captured it. Oddly enough, my climax was exactly synchronized with the grand finale of the fireworks display outside, the light from which I barely saw flickering past my eyelids, the explosives pop-pop-pop-popping in my ear. I wrenched as the girls held me down hard, breasts pressed into my face, Denise holding onto me, rocking me just a little bit, her body language telling me that it was all right, I had obeyed them, they had gotten what they came for and now they were going to take care of me. I felt her move. Breasts leaving my face, yet her body was contorted in such a manner that I did not see the other girls. I did not see anything as she slid down, slipping my head between her legs as Tamiko squeezed the last droplets from my penis, settling on my face.. hot and wet. Instinctively I began to lick and suckle, flicking my tongue, then taking her clitoris between my lips, sucking hard as she moaned, her juices trickling down my face, lightly at first, then erupting in a searing climax, flooding my face with her secretions, as though marking her territory. Sage grew impatient.

“Neesie, that wasn’t part of the plan! Get off of him and let’s go.”

“Just taking what’s mine. What’s the matter, are you jealous?” She quickly moved to another orgasm, her essence dripping down inside my hair.

“You horny little whore!” Sage growled, then pulled Denise off my still supine and quite helpless body. I blinked my eyes several times, still too groggy to make much sense of anything. Tamiko whispered something to Denise, who whispered something back. The women were clearly arguing, hurriedly preparing to leave. The rest of the girls released my arms and legs one at a time, then scurried out of the room, leaving me supine on my own office floor. They were gone.

I felt the strength returning to my limbs as the cool night air danced across my exposed cock. I looked down, then cursed as I realized they’d left a huge hole in my pants and stolen my underwear to boot. I rummaged through the office looking for something to cover myself with, finding only a bath towel apparently left as a calling card of sorts by the women. It was barely big enough to cover my waist. It had been left next to me by the floor. It was pink and decorated with a repeating pattern consisting of the female symbol of Venus and a feminine rose background. The pattern was repeated on both sides of the towel, so that I had no choice but to expose it. I wrapped myself in the towel, then left the office for home, hardly in a frame of mind to finish the budget.

Denise did not come to work the next day, an event I had expected. I quietly informed the school’s business program that I required another intern for the remainder of the term. For the first time since my participation in the program, I finished out the summer with a young male assistant.

* * *

2010

“This is wrong, Daniel! It is wrong, wrong WRONG!!” Camilla McCarty banged her tiny fist against the surface of my desk as I watched indifferently. She was going off on one of her petulant little tirades about human justice and equality again. I sighed heavily, then spoke slowly as though explaining something basic to someone very naive. Her eyes were on fire as my mouth formed the words.

“Look.. Cami. It’s just not up to me to provide employment for the whole world. We are facing unprecedented losses next fiscal quarter if we don’t take some drastic measures. The world economy is tanking right now. Whose fault is that? Certainly not mine.” Cami screwed her face up.

“Closing the plant and moving the entire manufacturing operation to Indonesia and Bangladesh is NOT the answer to our problems!” I looked at her, genuinely puzzled. She was a petite woman, blonde with longish hair cascading past her shoulders with a tiny, compact, perfectly tanned athletic body to boot. Being CEO of the Zorex corporation had its perks. I had the freedom and the resources to hire a young, beautiful, brilliant personal assistant fresh from law school, then pay her twice the customary entry level salary for someone with her qualifications to boot. She was a damned liberal who disagreed with me at pretty much every turn, but I rather enjoyed that. It kept my mind sharp and my constant schooling of her wrongheaded views provided some entertainment in this otherwise dreary office.

“Why not? Do you have any idea how much money that will save us? Just think.. I won’t have to pay salaries, insurance, won’t have to worry about compliance with a myriad of nuisance government regulations involving safety and environmental issues. It will raise our standing in the global economy, and it will beef up the balance sheets considerably. The shareholders will love us!” Camilla had her head down. I could see her scowling although a mere sliver of her pretty face was visible.

“What about those workers over there? Huh?? What about them? Zorex has been a part of this community for fifty years! Generations of families have worked here, grown old here, been loyal and given their all to help you meet your goals all this time. And now you are going to reward those people by closing this plant and sending their jobs overseas in the blink of an eye?” I sighed heavily.

“No.. no not the blink of an eye. They’ll get thirty days notice. They’ll get a weeks’ severance for every year they worked here, up to a maximum of five weeks.”

“This is just awful! I can’t imagine.... I mean...there are more important things in this world than money and power! Men-men like YOU just don’t get it! That’s why we’re in the mess that we’re in today!” She was spluttering with fury, spouting generalizations, trying to find the right words. I knew she both despised and respected me. “You-you are a member of this community! Making money in the short term does not trump those ties! Zorex is the largest employer in town. It is the largest customer of some of the local businesses! Closing this plant will devastate this community while you live in that goddamned mansion on the hill pulling your 33 million dollar annual salary!”

“That’s not just salary, it’s total compensation” I suddenly snapped. I didn’t like talking about my personal income, which was exactly why she liked to bring it up whenever we fought. She liked To push my buttons. I simmered for a moment, then just shrugged. “The community will be okay. The workers will find other jobs.. eventually. It is their responsibility to reinvent themselves and carve out their own living. It is not my responsibility to take care of them from cradle to grave. I need to do what is right for the health of this company, and I will lay off every stateside worker if I have to in order to achieve that goal.” I smiled at her. “Except for you, of course. You’re just too goddamned pretty.”

“All right, that’s it. I’m getting out of here. I’m pissed.. AGAIN. I may take the rest of the day off, I don’t know.” She stormed off towards the door. I saw an opening to change the subject and grabbed it.

“Not until you go over my daily schedule with me, young lady. That is why I hired you, you know.” She sighed, slumping back down, then brought up my calendar on her PC.

“I know, you sexist bastard. You hired me on a full partners’ salary and treat me like a secretary. It’s a career cul-de-sac, a professional purgatory. But for now it more than pays the bills.” She looked at my appointments, rattling off the usual litany of briefings and meetings I was saddled with on any given day. I had a lot of them too, as I prepared to deal with the logistics of outsourcing the local manufacturing division. Suddenly, she perked up.

“Oh.. here’s something different. You have a 1:00 PM meeting with representatives from a charitable organization. It’s to last thirty minutes, and you’ve been authorized by accounting to give them a donation in the amount of $10,000. It’s called the Women’s economic outreach project, and the check has already been prepared. You will be meeting with a Denise Dye, she is the founder and CEO of the group.”

“Denise- Denise Dye?” I bristled with annoyance.

“Yes, that’s the name I show here. Why, do you know her?” I narrowed my eyes, not sure what to tell her about Denise. I sure as hell wasn’t going to reveal very many details.

I nodded pensively. “I might. If it’s the same person, she’s someone I had to fire several years ago. Oh well, it will be interesting to see what she has done with her life. She is a brilliant woman.” Camilla smirked at me.

“It seems you know a lot of brilliant women. This one must have given you even more backtalk than I do.” Camilla laughed. I didn’t see the humor in it.

“Well, then... thank you.” I waved her off. “You may go. Take the afternoon off like you had intended to do.” Camilla just smiled.

“Oh no. I’m staying.” She smiled at me, her lips turning into an uncomfortably wicked grin. “I want to meet Denise. In fact, I wouldn’t miss this for the world!”

* * *

Two women were waved past the receptionists’ desk at precisely 1:00 PM, then dutifully escorted into the large conference room where I waited in silence with Camilla. Sitting at the end of the too-long table, I fidgeted with a mountain of paperwork in an effort to pass myself off as a busy man. The truth was that I had been nervously anticipating this meeting for the better part of the day and had become too distracted to accomplish much else, in much the same manner that a first time offender might anticipate his initial appearance before a judge known to be tough.

Denise looked impressive as she strode into the room. She was ten years older, but still every bit the same beauty who had interrupted my independence day number crunching so many years before. She was accompanied by another woman, a redhead whom I vaguely recognized as Sage from that long ago assault. The contrast between the two could not have been more stark. Denise wore what appeared to be a silken white blouse, with a leather jacket and matching leather skirt. Her black pantyhose and matching pumps cut a strikingly attractive but still professional appearance, with the dark, natural curls of her long hair being pulled back behind her hair into a ponytail. On the other hand, Sage wore blue jeans and a relatively casual looking red blouse, and appeared to be as averse to makeup as she had been the last time I saw her, when she whacked my kneecap and chastened me to shut up. I smiled and chuckled at Denise as I shook her hand. Her handshake was very firm for a female.

“Well, Denise,” I smirked, drinking in her leather outfit with my eyes. “Apparently you didn’t go into animal rights after college.”

“Human rights are more important.” She smiled, withdrawing her hand. “Daniel, I am not sure whether you remember Sage Walker, my associate.” I shook the other woman’s hand, whose grip was decidedly more feminine.

“No, I don’t believe that we have uhm, formally met. Good afternoon, Sage.” Camilla tittered to herself a few feet away, like a little girl privy to a secret that nobody else knew. I turned to her. “This is my associate, Camilla McCarty.” Sage smiled and acknowledged Camilla, not releasing her hand for a long moment.

“We um, have met, sir. But you may not remember. It was a long time ago.”

“Oh well, yes. I do meet a lot of people. My apologies then. It is good to see you again.”

A long moment of silence followed, with all three women smiling at me... then punctuated by Denise, who abruptly terminated pleasantries and returned to the matter at hand. I had always been impressed with her leadership abilities.

“All right. Let’s all have a seat and get down to business. The women’s economic outreach project is actively looking for partners in the corporate world as well as private investors in order to finance the advancement of its mission, which is economic freedom and security for lower income women, stay at home moms, and the private funding of programs to assist younger women involved in drugs, prostitution, and other high risk activities.” She pulled a small laptop from its case, fiddling with cabling as we spoke to attach it to the projector device that was always in the room. I marvelled at how sexy she looked, seamlessly sticking with her canned speech while deftly pulling at wires and attaching them to equipment, then booting up both devices and downloading drivers, ensuring their compatibility. She breathed deeply when she was done. “I have a powerpoint presentation for you. It shouldn’t take up too much of your umm, valuable time.” Again the giggling.

“Yes, get on with it if you don’t mind.” I settled back into my chair, relaxing a bit. I looked over at Camilla with a smug expression on my face. This hadn’t turned out nearly as bad as I had feared. Denise turned on the projector and ran her presentation, launching into an inflectionless monologue about at risk women, deadbeat dads, and the problems faced by minority women and women of a lower socioeconomic status, touting her organization as the key to the solution of those problems at every turn. It was rather bland. I politely suppressed my yawning and tried not to gaze at my watch or her ass too much as she spoke.

When she finished, Denise rapidly shut down both the projector and her laptop without asking me whether I had any questions. Instead, she quietly took a seat next to Sage across from Camilla and myself and folded her hands. Each of their faces had just the hint of a quiet smirk. Again, I endured an uncomfortable moment of silence. I broke it this time, seeking to move things along, wrap up the meeting, and get back to the tight schedule I had for the day. I smiled at them both.

“Well, now. That was quite an impressive presentation Denise, and I must say that I am personally impressed with the organization that you have apparently created from the ground up. I always knew you to be a bright woman.” She smiled politely and nodded, as though I were stating the obvious. The little bitch always was so damned full of herself. I took a deep breath, then continued. “On behalf of the Zorex corporation, I would like to present to you a $10,000 good neighbor grant so that you may continue your good work. I laid the check on the table in front of her. Neither woman made any move to take it. Both continued to smile at me for an uncomfortable moment. Camilla looked away in disgust, as though she supposed that the only idea I was authorizing this donation was because they were both young, beautiful women, which was partially true. Denise broke eye contact and spoke up, leaving the check on the table where I had placed it.

“Actually, Daniel, the presentation was just something of a courtesy. The primary reason we are here is because we do have a child support case to resolve involving you.” I looked at them, then narrowed my eyes.

“Me? Child support? Surely it’s a mistake. I have no children. I’m not even married, except to my work.” I chuckled uncomfortably. Denise smiled. Sage suppressed a giggle.

“Yes, I know. But we both know that marriage isn’t a requirement for fatherhood. According to data obtained through surreptitious retrieval of a beverage cup you discarded approximately one month ago, you were positively identified as being the father of a female child born to a Melissa Sanchez of south Los Angeles.”

“What-who.. what in the hell? I don’t know anyone by that name! What in the hell are you trying to pull?”

“We’re not pulling anything.” For the first time, Sage spoke up, withdrawing some charts and graphs containing medical data and placing them on the table. “This chart shows your DNA profile. This other chart shows the DNA profile of the father of little Yasmin Sanchez.” She thumped her index finger on the two profiles for emphasis, looking me in the eye. “It’s an exact match.”

“That means nothing to me. I don’t know any Melissa Sanchez, and I don’t appreciate your coming into my office apparently trying to extort money from me. I’ve half a mind to call security and have the both of you cited for trespassing!” Denise calmly smiled, ignoring my threat. She spoke again.

“First of all, you should know that Sage is a geneticist with the UCLA medical center and impeccably qualified to collect and read this data. Secondly, we also have records indicating that you were in Los Angeles approximately nine months prior to the birth of this child. It’s circumstantial proof, but very powerful given the fact that Melissa gave birth to an infant whose DNA profile matches yours during the exact known human gestational time frame.” I slammed my fist on the table, fuming, tired of accusations and incessant double talk. Camilla, who had been accessing HR records on her laptop, finally spoke for the first time.

“Melissa Sanchez. She’s a 34 year Zorex employee who works at our La Habra plant as a team lead in the manufacturing division.” I scowled dismissively.

“I wouldn’t be with somebody like that anyway.” Camilla smirked, steaming just a bit. She held her tongue, but was clearly annoyed by my comment. Denise retrieved the charts and sat down again, this time unsmiling.

“All right then, let’s just get down to business. We have been retained by Ms. Sanchez to collect back child support from Yasmin’s father. We have determined that you are her biological father, so that is not in dispute. As for the amount of our proposed settlement, we believe that approximately six million dollars should cover years one through nine, with $850,000 per year being due annually until Yasmin turns twenty one.” I folded my arms. She drove a hard bargain, but I could drive one as well.

“I won’t pay a nickel. I don’t know this woman, have never spoken to her much less slept with her, and I don’t care how many charts you pull out of your tight little asses, I will not be responsible for some bastard child of hers!” Sage began to giggle, looking over at Denise.

“Who said anything about sleeping with her? Boy, I guess you have a bad memory. Don’t you remember what happened ten years—”

“Sage..” Denise quietly shushed her, but the damage had already been done. I put two and two together and looked down. I felt my heart pound and my legs wobble as adrenaline mixed with indignation surged through my body. I looked at the two women, eyes widening with with a controlled but extremely powerful rage.

“Get out.” I said quietly. Denise began to speak again.

“Yes, we’ll leave, as soon as we discuss the settlement—”

“GET OUT!!!” I pounded my fist on the table, lunging towards them. Camilla held me back. I could easily have broken her hold, but allowed her to restrain me. “How dare you two conniving little sluts come into my office and try to extort money from me by setting up some phony company to support a fake child support case! Now GET OUT OF HERE before I have you arrested for trespassing!” The two women got up from their chairs and walked towards me. Denise stood in front of me, slightly above eye level with me in heels. She was all business.

“If you refuse to pay this settlement, we will go public with it. We have ironclad DNA proof of paternity. We will get the DA and child protective services involved, and a very messy civil suit will follow that will wind up being far more costly than our proposal. Since your total compensation last year was in excess of thirty three million dollars, I’m confident you can afford to provide a decent life to your child and her mother.” I looked at her, red faced.

“Denise, who in the hell do you think you’re dealing with?? I am the chairman and chief executive officer of an international fortune 500 company. I count presidents, foreign dignitaries, and members of Congress among my close friends. Now I presume your company is a nonprofit, tax exempt organization, is it not? Do you enjoy having that status? Would you like to keep it? Or would you prefer being raided and shut down by the IRS and prosecuted for tax fraud? Trust me, I can and will make that happen if you don’t back off RIGHT NOW, get the hell OUT of my office, and don’t ever let me see your skanky little ass again!” Denise just smiled down at me, making sure that she was close enough to me that I had to look up at her. To my horror, she reached down, touching me between the legs. I froze.

“I’ve got you. I’ve got you right here. We both know it.” I tried to back away, but bumped into a wall. She tightened her grip. Everyone in the room could see what she was doing. She continued. “I will leave my business card on the table. You have 72 hours to make up your mind. If I do not hear from you, I will contact the child support enforcement division as well as the news media.” She rubbed my scrotum through my pants, with predictable results. She smiled, then came closer, whispering into my ear. Her grip tightened. The smell from her leather outfit wafted up my nostrils, permeating my senses.

“I want you to know something else. I get what I want, and I want you. I want your body, your soul, your money, and your company. I wanted all of it the first time I laid eyes on you ten years ago. I am going to get it, too. I am going to conquer you completely, take all that you have, and turn you into my little bitch boy CEO.” She withdrew her hand, then turned to leave, turning around just one more time before she did. “Oh.. and for that skanky ass comment, I am going to make sure that you kiss it. Literally. When you surrender to me, I will accept it only after your lips have traversed every millimeter of my sexy posterior first.”

“Get OUT, Denise!” I suddenly growled, my stiff pecker pointing the way to the exit.

Sage picked up the $10,000 check with a giggle, leaving with Denise as I stood angry, mortified, aroused, a cauldron of emotion. I just sat down to hide my stiff member from Camilla, too upset to do much of anything else. Surprisingly, she sat next to me, affectionately draping an arm across my shoulder, massaging my neck gently.

“You want me to stop payment on that check?” I just shook my head.

“Maybe they’ll take that money and buy some sense with it.” I knew they wouldn’t, and had no idea what I should do. For the first time since I could remember, I had no plan. Camilla sensed my helplessness, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. We sat like that for a very long time, quietly. It was completely non-sexual. She cancelled my schedule for the remainder of the day.

* * *

“So,” Camilla paced around the room, behaving very much like the bright young attorney that she was. “You’re saying that these women essentially attacked you one night, sliced open your pants, manipulated your sexual organs until a sufficient amount of semen was secreted, then apparently used your sperm to impregnate another woman with it?”

“Yeah, that’s pretty much it.” I sighed. She spoke in such a detached, clinical manner, which somehow added to the humiliating experience of having to tell her about it.

“Do you still have the pants you were wearing that night? That might be a valuable piece of evidence.” I scowled.

“What, are you kidding? I threw them away as soon as I got home that night and changed out of them. They were worthless, and I didn’t want any reminders lingering around.” Camilla scratched her chin, eyes narrowed.

“Hmmm.. that’s too bad. Really it is.” She paced around the room a bit, then shrugged her shoulders, looking at me. “Well, I hate to say it Daniel, but you’re screwed.”

“What?? What do you mean? Now you know I never slept with some common working class whore and got her pregnant!”

“No, but they have DNA. DNA talks in the courtroom, and bullshit like you being attacked by sorority sisters and being forcibly jerked off is going to walk, even if it happens to be the truth. They have all the cards, I’m afraid, and they know it. We need to think outside the box a little bit.”

“What do we do? I can call my friends in Congress. We can have IRS start an investigation tomorrow morning.” She grimaced, thought for a moment, then shook her head.

“No, most likely their organization is a sham anyway. They will go to the media, and you will look worse when it comes out that you sicced the IRS on them. I think we need to box them in legally somehow, in a way that limits your liability.” I nodded my head, suddenly remembering why I had hired Camilla. She was so very valuable to me. I trusted her to get me out of this mess, and wondered for a moment what exactly I would do without her.

“Go on.” Camilla smiled that little self satisfied grin of hers.

“Well, I think we should contact Ms. Sanchez and offer her a lump sum. Say, $100,000 or so, and offer to provide necessary medical and dental care for her and the child free of charge until she turns 21. In return, she would be required to drop any litigation and / or claims for additional support. It’s a standard sort of contract that companies use all the time to settle potentially costly lawsuits.” I paused for a moment.

“That’s why you make the big bucks, Camilla. When can you have a contract ready?”

“It will take me a day or so to type it up. I have taken the liberty of finding Melissa’s home address as well. I say we fly to Los Angeles tomorrow, pay her a visit, and convince her to sign the contract. Then this whole ugly business will be over with.”

* * *

The plane ride was quiet and sullen. I mostly just sat in the corporate jet looking out the window, watching the clouds and scenery slip slowly by. Camilla worked on her laptop, making some last minute changes to the documents that we would present to Melissa Sanchez for her signature. I looked at her, grumbling.

“Damn. That cow is going to moo all the way to the bank!” Camilla glared at me, a flinch of anger crossing her pretty eyes.

“You know, if you didn’t have such a derisive, chauvinistic attitude when it came to women, maybe you wouldn’t have these kinds of problems. Have you ever thought of that?” I sighed.

“This is costing me a fortune, and I’m not even really liable, for chrissakes! You expect me to be doing handsprings?” She smiled.

“You can afford it. It’s only 100K up front and lifetime subsidized health care for the family. Worst case scenario, shouldn’t come to any more than half a million. That’s half of what they want for just one year. Remember, things could be worse.”

“So where are we going to meet this woman anyway?”

“We will be driving to her home. She is expecting us. I personally contacted her and explained the situation to her.” I sighed, remaining silent for the remainder of the flight. While I knew that this meeting was necessary, it was certainly not something I was looking forward to.

The plane touched down flawlessly at LAX, and Camilla acquired a discreet rental car to the woman’s residence. It was in the Inglewood neighborhood of that city, a solidly working class community. Although it was not steeped in the squalor of many of the notorious ghetto areas, I wondered to myself how anyone could possibly live like this. These homes were tiny.. like living in glorified closets! Didn’t these people have the will to make their lives any better? They all deserved to be laid off. Perhaps it would light a fire under their collective lazy asses and make them better themselves economically. My thoughts drifted away as Camilla pulled in front of a modest brownish home with brick siding and faux spanish architecture. Let’s get this over with and get back to work, I thought. Camilla walked up to the door, knocking while I stood several feet behind her near the front porch.

The woman answering the knock looked to be in her late 20’s or early 30’s. She appeared hispanic with garish bleach blonde hair, lots of makeup, and a penetrating, astringent perfume that wafted up my nostrils, even from a distance. Beneath it all she had a working class demeanor and was at least marginally attractive. Her body appeared to have a bit of tone to it, with black shorts so tight they appeared to be painted on her, bare feet, and a pink T-shirt. Camilla greeted the woman with a polite smile, addressing her in flawless spanish. I had no clue what they were talking about. I merely smiled and nodded politely, albiet uncomfortably. Camilla motioned to me. “Come on,” she said. “Get up here. Don’t be shy.” I ambled tentatively towards the door, like an adolescent boy being forced to make the acquaintance of an older, attractive female relative. She looked at me with a big grin, shaking my hand firmly as I offered it.

“Big shot,” she said. “Good to meet you, Mister sexy big shot!” I sighed with derision. This was going to be brutal. I backed off and nodded to Camilla, who began to explain to the woman in her native tongue why we were here. I whispered to my assistant.

“Uh, you know... I don’t speak Spanish and she doesn’t speak english,” I began. “So really, with her limited English skills and my utter lack of spanish language skills, we could not have become acquainted. Denise really fucked up when she chose the mother here. I say we fight this in court.” Camilla just sighed, as if exasperated.

“With all due respect, Daniel, how can you be so stupid? They have your DNA, proof positive that you fathered her child. It doesn’t matter how you impregnated her. The standard of proof in these sorts of cases is clear and convincing evidence, and you would lose badly.” I shook my head impatiently, raising my voice, foiled by her relentless logic.

“Well then, get her to sign the goddamned document and let’s get out of here.”

“She wants something.” Camilla continued talking to her in Spanish. “I’m trying to find out what. She’s a little shy.” I noticed her leering at me, a cheshire cat grin on her face. Finally she approached me.

“Lamai mi gatito!” I looked at her. She repeated the phrase several times. I was a bit amused at how animated she was becoming. Camilla looked away, somewhat embarrassed.

“What does she want me to do?” She pointed to the agreement on the desk, animated writing with the pen we had laid out in the air, then pointing at her waist as she animated signing. “Lama mi gatito!”

“She-she wants you to lick her pussy.” Camilla barely spoke, clearly embarrassed. I was horrified.

“Wha-a-a-at? Does she really think that I’m going to get in there with my—” I put my hands on my stomach, dramatically playing up the revulsion I felt over the whole idea. Camilla put her hand on my shoulder. Melissa just grinned wide, touching herself.

“Well,” Camilla continued. “As your attorney, I strongly advise you to do whatever she wants so that we can get this over and done with.” I shrugged away from her defiantly.

“Oh well fuck her, fuck you and fuck this! We’ll just forge her signature on the document and I’ll divert the payments into a tax haven in the Caymans somewhere.” Camilla let out a petulant little growl, then suddenly slapped me in the face.

“You fucking moron! Don’t you think Denise’s group won’t call in a handwriting expert to verify the signature? Have you thought about what will happen when it turns out to be a forgery?? I’ll give you a preview: It won’t be good.” I sighed, knowing she was right. She grabbed my arm, coaxing me towards Melissa. “Come on. It won’t kill you.”

The woman sat down, removing her shorts and lewdly spreading her legs for me. She had an extremely hairy vaginal area, and I noticed that she had been somewhat derelict in shaving the hair on her upper thighs. It looked swollen and healthy, with brownish blonde pubes and prominent labia lips, already growing damp in anticipation of my oral ministrations. I approached her, kneeling down, preparing to fulfill the nasty task. She reached down, slapping the side of my head.

“Saque su ropa! Ahora!!” I winced with pain, looking up at Camilla. She couldn’t help but hide her smile.

“She wants you to take your clothes off.”

“What?? My clothes?? I most certainly will not—”

“Dammit, just do it! Take your clothes off, lick her pussy until she climaxes, get dressed, get her signature, and let’s catch the next flight out. Listen, I’ll buy you a drink, okay?? Just give her what she wants!” I sighed and began to comply, slowly removing my clothing.. watching the big grin on the woman’s face as I removed my shirt, shoes, pants and shorts, utterly denuding myself. My body wasn’t perfect, but I did have a habit of regularly visiting the gym, so it wasn’t in too sorry a shape. I leaned forward, my head parallel with her kneecap.

“What now?” Camilla put her head on the back of my head and shoved, pushing me forward.

“Lick her. Kiss her upper thighs, trace your tongue around her labia, suck gently on her clitoris, and put your tongue inside her when you feel her opening up a little bit.” Her odor was very womanly and astringent, a strong contrast to Camilla’s dry lesson in pussy licking, and I felt my own arousal begin to stir as a result. I was mortified, not only naked in front of a strange woman who was party to a bizarre blackmail scheme I’d fallen victim to, but utterly nude before my beautiful subordinate, who I knew was enjoying every millisecond of my current predicament. I extended my tongue, easing in, and began to slide it up her wet lips, towards her clitoris.. kissing and suckling as I did so.

Melissa’s reaction was immediate, grabbing a huge handful of my hair and clutching her thighs about my head like a vise, squeezing and bucking in time with my movements.. moaning loudly, her meaty legs shutting out the sounds in the room. My world had been reduced to her pussy, which I frantically kissed, licked and sucked as a matter of survival, as a strategy to carve out enough space to allow a trickle of air to penetrate that I could inhale. I was oxygen deprived, beginning to slip into a bit of a trance, bucking and swallowing her secretions in a frantic attempt to keep the airway open. Melissa only shoved me in further, draining me of oxygen. Then I heard it.. for the first time in nearly ten years, I heard it. Those same little singsong, melodic whispers. The clapping of hands, the perfectly pitched female voices. It was seemingly distant at first, but then closer, surrounding me, my cock responding immediately to it, engorging itself almost in time and rhythm with the clapping. The unintelligible words seemed to reach down into my psyche and pull it forward, just in time for a pair of hands to dance its fingertips upon in. Then another to caress my balls, my thighs, my asscheeks.. kneading and rubbing them. “No,” I thought. “No no no.. this was a trap.. NO!!”

It was too late. Way too late. I came, ejaculating helplessly, my stream being directed downward into a receptacle of some sort, my face simultaneously being flooded with womanly goo, so intense that it dribbled down my cheeks and coated her thighs, then worked its way slowly to the floor in droplets which left sex scented trails on her skin. As she relaxed her legs and released my face, I pulled out, gasping for air. I looked away from her, and straight into the lens of a camera.

CLICK

I looked up and saw Denise. Dressed to the nines like an executive, wearing all black, holding an expensive Nikon camera. She taunted me, telling me to smile as she snapped another picture, on my knees, naked, next to the woman who had borne my child.

CLICK CLICK CLICK

Several more pictures were snapped as I gathered my senses. I looked in the corner and saw Camilla, being restrained by three women, against the wall with her mouth covered by an assailant’s hand. Denise leaned in to take another photo. I lunged at her, suddenly overtaken with rage.

“GODDAMMIT!! Give me that camera!” I grabbed Denise by the arm and began to twist it. She began to buckle, but tossed the camera to a woman behind her as she did.

“Run Tina!” The woman took off like the wind, slipping the camera into a bag as she ran out the door. I began to follow, but she was already nearly out of sight by the time I got outside. Suddenly conscious of my nakedness and realizing the futility of attempting to give chase, I went back inside and began to put my clothes on. The women released Camilla.

“I’m-I’m sorry Daniel! They tackled and gagged me before I could warn you!” I ignored her for the moment, my eyes locked onto Denise’s, heaving with rage. Melissa had seemingly disappeared from the room. The contract we had brought with us remained unsigned.

“You’ll never catch her, you know.” Denise smiled. “Tina tried out for the olympic team as a sprinter and runs ten miles a day.” She approached me, stroking my hair in a taunting sort of way. “Mmmm.. you need a shower. And I suggest you start to rethink your strategy for dealing with this and just give me what I want. Because now we not only have more of your DNA, we have pictures of you performing a sexual act on the mother of your child, whom you claim not to know.”

I looked at Denise, growling for a moment as my adrenaline surged, then lunged at her in a fit of primal rage, fingers and palms making a beeline for her throat. She stepped back just in time to avoid my impromptu assault, and began to run as I straightened and chased after her, livid with anger. A quick, resounding slap to the head thwarted my advance, followed by another, and then another. I turned my head just in time to see the bare sole of a woman’s foot before it pummelled my face, and then felt a sharp blow to my solarplexis and a knee to the groin. I tried to continue forward, but collapsed. My cheek and nose came to rest on the woman’s bare toes and lay on them for a minute before she moved her foot, hurriedly putting her shoes on and exiting the now empty room.

“Stupid, stupid man,” she said. I looked up and saw an asian woman, apparently Tamiko, walking away. She had the $100,000 check that we had drawn out for Melissa in her hand. I sighed, slumping back down in defeat. I laid there for a long, long time.

* * *

My head hurt. I shifted the cool rag filled with icecubes around to my temple, where a nice bruise was beginning to fester. The engines of my private Lear jet whirrred as the aircraft climbed higher into the air, piercing the cloud cover and settling into a high altitude cruise. Camilla sat next to me, helping me with the rag, stroking my hair.

“Kill them,” I muttered. “I’ll kill them all! One at a time! I’m gonna hire a special ops guy to find them and...” I raised my arms as though firing a rifle. Camilla just patted me on the head.

“Settle down,” she whispered in an admonishing sort of way. “Get some rest and take care of that headache.”

“People disappear all the time. ALL the time! You’re naive if you think it doesn’t happen, if you think that the government or the CIA doesn’t do it. Read your shakespeare, goddammit!” I tried to sit up, feeling a little hint of adrenaline. I lurched back in pain. She stroked my head and spoke softly to me as though one might a child in the midst of a tantrum. I was too disoriented to protest very convincingly.

“Now Daniel, I cannot and will not tolerate talk like this. I will have to go to the authorities if you persist.” I just chuckled a little bit.

“I own the fucking authorities.” I winced in pain and shifted the washcloth along my face. I was still delirious, but beginning to enjoy the back and forth with my assistant again. After all, it distracted from my larger issues, until she saw fit to bring them up again. For now, to my great relief, she did not.

“I know what you need,” she whispered, hand playing along my shirt, pulling apart the buttons one at a time. “I think you need for a woman to be nice to you for a change.” She kissed my forehead, positioned me so that my head rested comfortably on her generous bosom, and began to sing softly. She hummed low at first, then began to raise her voice higher. It was a lovely voice, incredibly beautiful. I never knew, never thought she could sing like that. No.. NO.. NO WAIT...

“St-stop that.” I said suddenly, trying to move. She effectively held me down by holding onto my shoulders, continuing to sing. My body started to respond, just like before.

“Ssssssshhhhh..” she said. “Just relax. We want you to get better.”

“Stop singing that song!” I said. “I hate it! I despise it! Do anything else you want but... please don’t sing that!” She just laughed, continuing to sing as she spoke, punctuating the spaces between her words beautifully and melodically.

“But why? Why would you want me to stop singing? It’s a beautiful song, is it not? So soft, so soothing.” She stroked my templed, then raked the tips of her fingers across my forehead, tapping it lightly. It was soothing if.... she would only stop singing.

“That’s an order, young lady. I hate that melody! Stop it!” She ignored me, continuing to sing, lowering her voice to a soft whisper.

“I think what you really hate is what it represents, hmmm? You’re so used to being in control, having your way with everything, having everybody bow and scrape before you, catering to your every whim. Am I right? You can’t control this, and it drives you absolutely insane!” She traced her fingertips along my cheekbones and eyes in a sensual, relaxing way as she spoke. “After I heard it today, I knew immediately what the women had been singing to you. It’s a Celtic fertility song, traditionally used to raise the sexual ardor of the menfolk and..” she lowered her voice to a whisper “..to make them compliant to a woman’s needs.”

I leaned back. This woman was far too willful for her own good. I would need to bring that up on her next performance evaluation. The folds of her breasts began to envelop my head as she continued to stroke me. “I’m not going in to work tomorrow,” I muttered, half heartedly. “I need a day off.” Camilla didn’t reply. I began to drift as her singing became a little more intense. She unbuckled my trousers, slipped them down, and began to stroke my manhood. I was only semiconscious when I felt her begin to mount me, my cock sheathing inside her, tenderly and firmly clutched by her moist wetness. I remember very little thereafter. I think I climaxed hard after a few moments of rhythmic bucking... think it was enjoyable. Then again, I am not certain. I only remember my knees buckling as I stepped off the plane, never really regaining my composure, and falling asleep again in the limo, my head in her lap, as we finished the long ride home.

* * *

Even if I had not decided beforehand to take the day off, I could not have made it to work that day. I felt drained, my thinking was not clear, and the mother of all cluster headaches had decided to take root somewhere behind my eyes. I showered and put on a pair of powder blue briefs and a white robe, wearing nothing on my feet save a pair of flip flops. As my efforts had managed to cut nicely through the headache I’d been feeling, I decided to go into my den and do some relaxing. I turned on the large plasma TV that adorned the room, settled back on a leather sofa, cracked open a beer and spread my legs lewdly.

Prior to turning up the television, I heard a set of heels clacking on the floor some distance away. As they got closer, it became clear that it was several sets of heels, pounding the floor just enough out of lockstep so that I could determine that at least five or six women were making the noise. What the hell is this, I thought. It couldn’t be. I thought I’d informed the housekeeping staff that I didn’t want anyone bothering me. And besides, I just wasn’t dressed for it. I got up and left the den to retrieve some clothes, but was met in the hall by Camille. She was dressed to the nines in a dark blue business suit with black heels and flesh toned pantyhose. She carried her purse and a small container with her that resembled a beverage cooler. She looked as good as I’d seen her look in quite a long time. I awkwardly wrapped my bathrobe around my midsection as she approached. She smiled.

“Camilla!” I looked at her sternly. “This had better be important! What are you doing here?” She looked around a bit as I spoke. As if on cue, Denise, Sage, and the rest of the women’s economic outreach project emerged and took their places around us, leaving us at the center of a circle. All of them wore power suits, black, dark brown or deep blue, with pantyhose and black pumps. They all smirked at me. Camilla spoke.

“Oh, it’s important, all right.” She looked me in the eye, then pulled a sheet of paper out of her purse, handing it to me. “This is my letter of resignation, effective immediately.” I looked at the sheet of paper, a curt note indicating that she was leaving Zorex. I was incredulous.

“But—but why?” I stammered in disbelief. Some of the girls giggled a little bit. Camilla looked around, smiling.

“I have a better offer. More money. Better working conditions. And besides,” She screwed her face up at me, unsmiling. “You’re an asshole.”

“Oh come on now! What’s the offer? Why didn’t you come to me first? I would have matched it and more! You know that! What am I going to do without—” Denise abruptly stepped forward, getting into my personal space, cutting me off. I was really beginning to hate her.

“We have hired Camilla to perform the same function for our organization that she provided for you. Her salary will be twice whatever you are paying her.”

“What? You can’t do—” Denise cut me off again, glancing dismissively at me and then looking at her.

“Camilla, did you perform that task I asked you to take care of yesterday?” The women all grinned, then laughed as my former associate opened the cooler. She pulled out something that looked like a frozen condom with a crystallized substance inside. She held it up proudly.

“Yes, Denise, it’s right here. You may add it to the pile.” She looked me in the eye, a smug expression on my face. My jaw dropped with the realization that she had saved my semen after our tryst the previous night. The other girls let go with a girly chorus of giggles. Denise maintained a serioius expression, nodding her head as Camilla put it away after displaying it. She looked me straight in the eye, speaking slowly in measured tones.

“Okay, Daniel. I requested an answer from you with regard to our pending business within 72 hours. In the interest of moving forward with an appropriate plan of action, I require that answer now. Are you going to do the sensible thing and pay the requested fees to compensate our client for child support, or am I going to have to sue you in court and take this thing public?” I scowled at her defiantly.

“Get out of here. All of you. Get out before I call the police. Camilla, don’t bother going back to the office unless it’s to pick up your personal belongings. I will have them boxed for you.” Denise sighed, folding her arms and gesturing to one of the women who had come with her. Tamiko, the asian masturbatrix, emerged and approached me, moving right into my personal space, mere inches from my nose. She was all business, speaking passable but heavily accented English.

“Sir, I am Tamiko Miyazaki. I believe we have met. I am a deputy district attorney for the county of Los Angeles. Yesterday, well within the time frame of your visit to our city, a teenaged girl filed a rape complaint with the police department. The semen samples taken from her vaginal swabs match up perfectly with your DNA, and criminal charges are being filed as we speak. We have no other suspects, and we were very fortunate to be provided with evidence this strong.”

“What in the hell are you talking about? I haven’t raped anybody! You aren’t going to pin any bogus charges on—” I stopped for a moment and looked at them, looked at them all. “Wait a minute... you-you took my semen!” With the exception of Tamiko they all smiled simultaneously, as if on cue. None of them laughed or said a word.

“We are prepared to drop these charges if you will take responsibility for fathering the child of Melissa Sanchez.” She laid a bundled stack of about 30 sheets of paper onto the table. The girls were all still smiling. Tamiko finally joined them. Camilla stepped forward, grinning.

“I strongly advise you to sign all the paperwork.” She put the tip of her finger on the bridge of my nose, tracing it down to my lips. “I would HATE to have to come see you in prison.”

“ALL RIGHT!” I growled, shrugging violently away from her. “Give me a pen. I’ll sign. I’ll SIGN, GODDAMMIT! Then you can march your pretty little asses OUT of my house and be on your way! You want money? You’ve got it!” I moved over to the paperwork, intending to look for a place to sign. Denise beat me to the table and snatched it back up.

“Not so fast,” she said. “This is a package deal. In addition to signing, you will unconditionally surrender yourself to me. Heart, mind, body, soul. In exchange for staying out of a prison cell, I require that you capitulate fully and be the sole inmate of my prison.” She looked at me, shifting her weight back and forth for a moment. I looked back, suddenly feeling quite powerless.

“Denise,” I implored her. “Put that down. Let me sign it and let’s get this over with.” She responded by slapping me across the face.

“Take off that robe,” she said. I hesitated. She slapped me again, this time with a painful, backhanded bitch slap. “Take it off NOW!” I removed the robe. Camilla immediately snatched it out of my hand. i was left standing in front of a roomful of professionally dressed women clad only in my underwear. She idly reached over, resting her palm on my cock, which began to swell. She squeezed it. Not hard, but very possessively.

“My.. my god.. Denise..” She moved close, whispering.

“Take off your shorts,” she said. “Take them off, or I’ll have you arrested in them. I can have the media here in ten minutes to take your picture.” She dangled a pair of handcuffs in my face. I complied nervously, sliding them off. Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead. I looked at Camilla, trying to fall back her for some support, but she just laughed at me as she took the shorts. I was utterly alone and stark naked before my tormentors. Denise kept her eyes locked onto mine, then began to unzip her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She was shapely, with strong legs and full, luscious hips encased in pink pantyhose.

“What-what are you... doing?” She looked at me, grinning.

“Like what you see? You’re going to get to know it a lot better. Get on your knees.” I hesitated just for a moment. Tamiko gave me a sharp, swift kick to the back of my thighs, just above the kneecap. My legs buckled, sending me sprawling to the floor. Camilla put both hands on my shoulders, a nonverbal order not to get back up. Camilla continued. “Now,” she said. “Remember when I said that you were going to kiss my ass? Kiss every millimeter of it? Kiss it and beg to be mine? Well now.. that time has come. You’re so used to people kissing your ass, now it’s time to see how it feels. You will kiss my ass until I tell you to stop.” Camilla yanked my head up by the hair until my face was parallel to Denise’s backside. She moved towards me until my lips nearly touched her round, curved, pantyhose encased cheeks.

I inhaled, nearly mouthing a protest, but instead found myself complying with her wishes. I pecked her lovely ass cheeks with my lips. Once, twice... then three and four times. One right after another. I went from the top her her cheek all the way to her bottom, from the outside of her hip to the vortex of her asscrack. I shifted from cheek to cheek, moving from her thigh all the way up to the small of her back, and every spot in between. In spite of myself, I found the experience enjoyable, and even my own cock betrayed me by thickening almost immediately. The women noticed right away. They began to chant and sing. Chanting and singing again. The same song. Circling me, clapping hands, reaching nearly impossible high pitches with their collective angelic voices. My cock jutted out lewdly, pointing up at my object of worship and nearly grazing my own stomach in the process. I couldn’t stop, kissing and licking, rubbing my face against her pantyhose, pressing against her cheek as though it were a pillow, venerating it as though paying homage to a diety. Denise moaned, swaying back and forth, growling lowly. I could smell her womanhood through her pantyhose, knowing that she was becoming quite aroused. After several minutes, she pulled her ass away. I was still in a daze, intoxicated by the orgy of ass worship. She looked down at me, a somewhat imperious little sneer crossing her face.

“I’m not impressed,” she finally said. “Look at that little dick of yours. You’re nothing but an old pervert getting his rocks off. You and all those young girls you have swarming around you all the time. I think the state pen is just about your speed.” She turned to Tamiko. “Cuff him and call the police, then notify the media.”

“What?” I turned pale, my life flashing before my eyes, the women suddenly so distant and chilly. Tamiko yanked my hands behind my back, applying the cuffs in a professional, workmanlike fashion, rendering me helpless. “No.. no please.. PLEASE! I’ll do anything... anything you want!” I began to shake, tears welling in my eyes. I knew they were visible to everyone, but no longer cared. I threw myself at Denise, sobbing, cheek resting against her ankles, whimpering like a girl. “Please.. please no! No, I beg of you. Not this!” The room was silent for a moment, my whimpering and sobbing echoing through the vast expanses of my large home. Finally, Denise spoke softly.

“Do you completely and unconditionally surrender yourself to me?”

“Yes...yes yes..” I said.

“When I tell you to do something, are you going to do it immediately? Without a lot of back talk or complaining?”

“Yes..oh yes Denise..”

“Do you acknowledge that you are beneath me, that you are inferior to me, and that you need my strength, my supervision, and my love?” I rubbed my face desperately against her ankles and feet, sobbing and kissing in desperation.

“Yes, yes.. oh yes I do need it. I do!” She placed the toe end of her shoe underneath my chin, tipping it up until our eyes met.

“Are you just saying all of this to save your own ass?” I looked at her.. sobbing, shaking, my speech broken by the lump in my throat, barely able to mouth the word “no.” She smiled down at me, squatting and stroking my hair, then kissing the top of my head in a remarkably tender manner. “I think you’ve had an epiphany. Stand up.”

I stood. She motioned to Tamiko to uncuff me, then tugged me by the ear over to the table where she’d laid down the bundle of paperwork. I was given a pen, and showed where to sign on each page. I began to skim the documents before putting the pen to the paper, an action that earned me a hard slap by Denise on the side of the head.

“Don’t read it, boy. Just sign. There’s nothing in here you that you need to be reading.” I immediately stopped, intimidated by the hard smack, and just signed every page. During my brief perusal of the contents of the documents, I saw some mention of power of attorney, some very large amounts of money, and some authorizations for direct deposit of funds into bank accounts that I did not recognize. It didn’t matter. I couldn’t do anything about it anymore. I was reduced to tears, my will to resist stripped away, my whole sense of self immutably altered. I laid the pen back down after signing and the girls started to sing again as Camille put the paperwork away. Denise grabbed my cock and stroked my balls, whispering in my ear. “Now it is time for me to make you mine forever.”

She motioned to the girls, who quickly pulled my arms apart. Denise pushed me down onto my back as my legs were pulled apart as well as I lay flat, much in the same manner as I had ten years before. I offered no resistance. My cock pointed to the ceiling, bending back slightly. I looked up at her fearfully. Denise gave me a smug litte smirk and began to disrobe. I felt helpless and extremely vulnerable, probably much the same way a virgin felt when she was about to be ravished for the first time. As she slowly kicked off her pumps, removed her jacket, blouse and bra, and rolled down her pantyhose, I shook violently. I was acutely aware that I had no power, and that she was revelling fully in hers. The singing grew louder. Camilla knelt behind my head, pressing my temples between her thighs, stroking my face and neck lightly with her fingertips.

Denise straddled my hips for a moment, completely naked, licking her lips like a lynx about to devour her prey, then slowly lowered herself, positioning her vaginal opening directly over my cock, the tip just parting her labia folds. I could smell her. I could feel her pressing down on me, her orifice slipping open to suck me inside. She went slowly for a moment, then growled lowly, her eyes locking onto mine as she slid all the way down, impaling herself, her eyes burning like a feral cat as I found myself bumping the back of her womb, as deep inside of her as it was possible for me to be.

She moved, sliding upward, almost pulling my cock out, then abruptly slammed downn, her hips slapping against my thighs, her vaginal muscles quivering against my cock, which was sheathed tightly inside. She did that a few more times, moving up, then down hard, fucking me, taking me, using me. Her motions became faster, grinding against me, her body doing something resembling an erotic dance on top of me. I couldn’t move a millimeter as the women chanted and sang. They were loud. Their pitch was incredibly angelic without a tremor in their collective voices indicating anything other than absolute perfection. I began to moan with arousal, wanting to squirm and fuck back but unable to move, entirely as her mercy as she pounded me with her hips, hands clutching my shoulders, fingernails digging into my skin drawing blood. She leaned down, kissing and nibbling my neck and chin, then locking her lips onto mine, sliding her tongue deep inside me, grinding and writhing atop me. The women’s voices were quickening, seemingly moving towards a climax, seemingly controlling the tempo of my own responses as my own arousal matched their chanting and singing.

She locked her legs around mine, wrenching and pulling them apart, then growled and hissed in a primal way. It was a noise of conquest and domination, her muscles tightening around mine, her juices gushing and trickling down my cock and balls, marking them. I locked my eyes onto hers, responding with a whimper, my body and soul raising a white flag with a surprisingly high pitched little noise only she could have heard. She closed her eyes a bit and smiled. Camilla stopped singing for a moment and whispered to me. “Cum.”

Then another girl said it. “Cum.”

Then another girl, and another. Still holding supine and spread eagled. “Cum.. cum.. cum...”

it was like a chant that became louder and louder. Denise was silent through it all, still fucking me, still gushing and growling as my own climax became imminent. Then without warning she slammed down on me hard and pressed her nose against mine. “NOW!” she demanded.

The singing resumed as my body obeyed her, releasing a long, torrid rope of seed deep inside her. Trembling, jerking and writhing, feeding her demanding body what it craved, her muscles twitching and milking every last bit out of me as I lay back, helplessly spewing like an erotic spigot. My vision blurred and went red, then returned as my climax subsided. I could feel her body, her strength, her sweat commingling with mine, her scent overwhelming me in every way. I writhed, tossing my head back and forth, feeling female before her, yet not effeminate. She smiled down at me, still moving and wriggling her hips. She knew.

The girls released me and left the room, leaving Denise and I coupled that way. I lay in her arms for a very long time, not moving, not resisting, not speaking. She didn’t speak either, but appeared to be basking in my complete, utter, absolute submission to her. Eventually we both fell asleep. I was still inside her.

* * *

Epilogue: Summer 2010

I didn’t particularly enjoy all-employee company meetings. In fact, I’d never seen the need to call one. However, my own sense of trepidation and nervousness was overcome by my fear of displeasing Denise or Camilla, the two most important women in my life. I strode to the podium, greeted by a screeching of feedback from the microphone. The sullen crowd eyed me dubiously as I began to speak.

“Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.” I began. “Welcome to the first annual fourth of July employee get together sponsored by the Zorex corporation. At the conclusion of this meeting, you will all be escorted out of the building to a company sponsored barbeque, a small token of my appreciation for all your hard work over this past year.” The crowd remained silent. I continued, breathing deeply.

“I am also speaking to you today in order to offer you some reassurance. I know that you have heard rumors flying that we intend to move this operation offshore to a foreign country. I want to reassure you that, while we did feel the pinch of the global economic slump last year just as everyone else did, we have no plans whatsoever to do that. Zorex is and always will be a vibrant, vital, important part of this community and a provider of jobs and living wages for a sizeable portion of its residents.” A smattering of applause broke out, which grew until the room rocked with the cheers of clearly relieved workers. I held my hands up to stop the applause so I could continue. To my surprise and delight, they stopped.

“Zorex is also implementing a profit sharing program, paid out twice yearly, as well as a general across the board raise for all employees in order to keep pace with the economic needs of those of you who work so hard to make us successful. You will be hearing more about this from your immediate managers and supervisors as the plan is enacted.” More applause, and this time it didn’t stop. I returned to my seat next to Denise. Her wedding band and diamond solitaire ring glinted in the stage lighting as I smiled at her. She snuggled up next to me as the next speaker took the podium.

“I’m hungry,” I said. “I hope these blowhards keep it short and sweet so that we can go eat.” She smiled and pulled my arm around to her waist, placing it squarely on the little bump forming beneath her loose fitting blouse. I felt a slight kick.

“Me too,” she said. “We are very hungry.” She leaned into me and kissed my neck, then rested her head on my shoulder. I shot a glance over to Camilla, who was herself preparing to speak. She grinned and shook her head, mouthing the words “Oh, you two!".

She had been right. Some things were more important than money and power.