The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Corporate Assets

by Head of the Corporation

Stacey Neuville had been working at Global Marketing Inc. for about a month and now she thought it was the time to make her move up the corporate ladder. Stacey had graduated near the top of her class at Southeast Women’s College in Georgia. Stacey did not pay much attention to her body; she had shoulder-length blondish-brown hair with 34B breasts. She had a tight 28-inch waist, which flared out to 34-inch hips. She did not pay much attention to herself but the boys sure did. She turned away numerous suitors while in college so she could focus on her career. Her career was her driving force. She wanted to break through the glass ceiling in a big way.

Stacey was on her way to meet her boss, Larry Butterworth, when she suffered an asthma attack and needed to hit her puffer right before which Larry saw and made the suggestion:

“Stacey, why don’t we put off this meeting until later in the week? You look you need to go see a doctor about that condition.”

“I’ll be fine, Larry, just give me a couple of minutes to compose myself.”

“Nonsense, you go see a doctor. The firm has a great doctor who should be able to see you today.”

“Are you sure, Larry, I really want to have this meeting.”

“Yes, I’m sure, our workers health is one of our priorities. You see that doctor, here’s his card.”

“Okay, can we reschedule for tomorrow?”

“Of course.”

“Great, see you tomorrow then”

“Later.”

Stacey went back to her office and dialed the doctor and got a breathy female on the other end.

“Hello.”

A disappointed Stacey said, “Hello, I need a schedule an appointment with Dr. Howard.”

“Your name.”

“Stacey Neuville.”

“Ah, we have been expecting your call. You have an asthma condition, right?”

“Yes, how did you know I would be calling?”

“Your condition was on your application form, it was just a matter of time before you called. Is three o’clock, okay?”

“Yes.”

“Great, see you at three.”

“Good bye.”

Stacey left the office at around 2:30 to make it to the doctor’s office on time. She arrived early, as usual, and met the receptionist who looked strikingly familiar but seemed too ditzy and clueless to be who she thought. The receptionist had breasts that looked like they wanted to pop out of her shirt while she wore a very tight skirt, which rode halfway up her thigh.

“Yes, I have an appoint....”

“Stacey, yes, the doctor can see you right away, head back to room 3.”

“Thank you,” Stacey said as she took yet another look at the strangely familiar receptionist.

Stacey looked around the room and did not see much equipment you would normally see in a doctor’s office. The room had just a bed and a window, which she could not see what was on the other side. After about two minutes, Dr. Howard entered the room:

“Stacey, Stacey Neuville, you are here about you asthma problem.”

“Yes, but I had some concerns about this office.”

“Okay, but first try this new asthma treatment. Two puffs and you will never have asthma problems again.”

“A new drug, I’ve never heard of it.”

“It’s experimental, your visit is free if you try it.”

“My health plan should cover the visit no matter what.”

“Actually, your health plan kicks in after 90 days, this visit would cost you about $500.”

“Shit, it’s too good to true but I’ll try it.”

She grabbed the circular container and took the first puff. Things started to get a little hazy in her mind but something told her that she needed to take the second puff. She took the second puff and things got really hazy before everything went black.

“Janet, grab the headphones. She out cold.”

“Oh goody, I’ll be there in a minute.”

Janet bounced into the room and placed the headphones on Stacey’s prone body, which was now stripped, naked and strapped to the bed.

“Janet, you always told me she was beautiful but she is fantastic and will make a great addition the corporation.”

“I always thought so. I don’t know why she needs to cover her body up. She’s a stunner.”

Stacey was lying down on the bed while the headphones were playing soft music that was filled with subliminal messages going directly into Stacey’s conscience. The drugs she took to cure her asthma actually did cure her asthma but made her body undergo some physical changes. The drugs filled her out to a busty 38D while trimming her waist to a tiny 24 inches as her hips flared out even more to 38 inches. Her hair had lengthened to halfway down her back and changed in color to a full-bodied blonde.

The drugs were also altering her sex drive. Her sex drive was increasing to the point to where she would need sex at least once if not more times each day as well as increasing her fertility. Her hormones were increased so her birth control pills would no longer be effective. Not that she will mind since her IQ is being reduced from a robust 140 down a tiny 80. She is being turned into another Global Marketing sex machine and baby maker.

The messages getting fed into her head where instructing her what the woman’s true role in life is. She is not a career-oriented person, that’s a man’s job. A woman’s job consists of lying on her back on down her knees making men happy. Women also need to wear clothes, which show their figure, it’s wrong to hide it from men. A happy woman is bare foot and pregnant and cooking dinner when the man gets home from work.

She woke up when the air conditioning kicked on and the air rushed across her sensitive nipples which were now erect and ½ inch long. Her eyes fluttered and the doctor pulled the headphones quickly off her head. The doctor whispered in her ear:

“Women work on their back and knees. Women are here to please men.”

“What did you say doctor?”

“Nothing.”

Stacey saw herself in the mirror and asked the doctor,

“What has happened to my body?”

“Just some physical changes from the drugs, they’re very potent and effective, your asthma has been cured.”

Stacey tried to think but found it very difficult as a tiny voice in her head told her,

“The doctor is right, the doctor is right because he is a man and you are a woman, the doctor is right because he works for the corporation.”

Stacey still looked very confused and was getting very horny.

“Maybe this will help your confusion. Stacey, I think you know Janet and Pauline.”

The darkened window became light and Stacey could see into it and was shocked at what she saw.”

The window revealed Janet’s pregnant body on her back getting her wide pussy pounded by one of the staff workers from Global while Pauline was on her knees pumping a cock in and out of her eager mouth.

“What have you done to them? Janet was student body president for the class ahead of mine and was staking her claim as a career woman and detested the idea of being tied to a man and getting pregnant. Pauline was one of the school’s brightest minds. What have you done to them?”

“Nothing, they didn’t want. They wanted this Stacey. Janet is currently working on pushing out her fourth child for Larry where Pauline is working on her third tour of the office fucking and sucking a different guy every night. They love their lives.”

Stacey looked back at the window and saw the man fucking Janet push a load of cum into her waiting pussy. Janet took two fingers and started to scoop the cum out of her pussy and lick her fingers off so Stacey could get a good look as Pauline started to swallow a load of cum which started to dribble on her smooth, tanned breasts. Stacey getting a good look at this dropped a finger into her own cunt forgetting that the doctor was there and started to get herself off.

“Stacey, are you okay?”

“I’m fineeeeee!!!!!!” she screamed in ecstasy.

The doctor dropped his pants and moved his hard cock to in front of Stacey’s face to see if everything had gone has planned. Stacey saw the cock in front of her and paused for a second. The voice rushed to the front of her mind with a drop to you knees and give the man what he wants command. Stacey turned and fell to her knees and placed her mouth and hair over Dr. Howard’s crotch and slowly took his cock in.

Stacey got into a steady rhythm and bobbed up and down on Dr. Howard’s engorged pole. Stacey did not hear the door open and Janet, Pauline, and Larry enter the room. Stacey bobbed up and down while Janet, Pauline, and Larry started to cheer her on. The cheering spurred Stacey on and the doctor exploded her mouth and Stacey tried to suck it all down but like Pauline in spilled down on her busty bosom. She finished and looked up to see the threesome standing in front her.

“Stacey, I knew you had that kind of sex drive in you. You’re a real pro,” Janet and Pauline said in unison.

“Stacey, our meeting?”

“Oh shit,” Stacey garbled as cum bubbled out her mouth, “I forgot about the meeting and what is was about.”

“I think, it was about transferring you to Gary Diamond’s department as his personal assistant.”

Stacey thought hard for a moment and the old Stacey blurted, “Gary, that sexist asshole. I would never work for that pig.” The doctor placed his hand on head and asked her to think harder while Larry stated, “We have your adventure with the doctor on tape and are willing to mail it to the college.” Stacey thought harder and the voice reappeared with, “You want to work for Gary. Gary is a friend and you want to work for your friends. The corporation thinks it’s best.”

Stacey spoke again, “I think I can work for Gary. I want to do my best for the corporation.”

“Good Stacey, you need to do two more things before you can leave.”

“Whatttttt?” Stacey said as her tongue was grabbed for her mouth and made instantly numb. She saw the doctor come straight down with an object, which pierced her tongue and left a ball scrapping the roof of her mouth.

“Howth am I suppooseed to walk with ting in a my ouch.”

“You’re not dear, you’re a corporate asset like Janet and Pauline. Our corporate assets work on their back and knees. They don’t need to talk. Now let’s get finished.”

Stacey was pushed onto her back where her clit was made numb and pierced like her tongue.

“I don’th have any does to vear.”

“Janet, Pauline, take our new asset to get some clothes.”

“Stacey, report to Gary in the morning.”

“Yesth, sir.”

Stacey showed up to Global Marketing the next day wearing a tight white tee shirt and push-up bra while a tight black skirt attempted to cover her ass and legs. She couldn’t remember if she put on panties. She arrived at Gary’s office and knocked on the door. Gary did not immediately answer, he wanted to make Stacey’s slutly ass wait outside for a while where everyone could get a good look and the corporation new piece of meat. Stacey waited a half-hour for the door to open as Gary finally answered the door.

“Gar...”

“Shut up, Stacey, we don’t pay you to talk.”

“What task...”

“God you are a dumb bitch. I said shut up. We both know your first task.”

Stacey was lifted up onto Gary’s desk. “Good, you forgot to put on panties you dumb cunt.” Gary was hard by this point and Stacey’s tight pussy was dripping wet. Gary placed the head of his cock onto Stacey’s opening pussy and Stacey inched his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy.

“God, you’re a tight bitch. First time, Stacey?”

“Yesth!!!!!!!!!,” Stacey screamed for the whole office to hear as she came for the first time.

Gary pumped her pussy for a good thirty minutes making Stacey come five or six times before he came grunting a load of baby fluid into Stacey’s waiting womb.

“Okay, career woman,” Gary said mockingly. “Pull those legs up and keep all of my seed in.”

Stacey pulled up her legs and felt the semen flow into her cervix and to her waiting egg.

Two months later:

“Stacey, are you okay?” Pauline asked as Stacey raced to bathroom for the fourth morning in a row to throw up. Stacey because of her assistant’s salary was forced to move in with Pauline.

“I don’t know.”

“Take one of the pregnancy tests for the cabinet.”

“Okay.”

“The test shows a plus sign, what does that mean?”

“Thank god one of us is smart, Stacey, it means your pregnant. Do you who the father is?”

“I think its Gary. He’s been fucking my lights out everyday now.”

Eight months later:

Allison Coverdale has just woken up in Dr. Howard’s office. The window in the office revealed a pregnant Stacey, wearing a wedding band, on all fours as she was getting her daily fucking from Gary.

“Stacey? What have you done to hear? That’s not like her at all. She told me that she was never getting married let alone fuck a man.”

“Allison, sweet Allison, Stacey has become a corporate asset,” Dr. Howard said dropping his pants, “Just like you.”