The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Corner Booth

I want to thank sexy fan Nikki for letting me use her for this story.

Nikki was bored. Nikki was the kind of girl that liked action, mainly in the form of sex. But there was no one at the bar of interest, men or women. Nikki figured that she would just finish her drink and go home.

She was looking around the bar when she felt a gaze upon her. She turned and back in the corner booth, alone was a man. Nothing special. Probably 5′10...seemed fit...black...couldn’t make out his features that well...but his eyes seems to bore into her, even from this distance.

Nikki wasn’t concerned. Men liked looking at her nice petite body. Just 5′1 and 105 pounds, she was still put together just right, for maximum effect...the nipples of her b-cup tits always hard were something to behold when she wore no bra...like now. Her ass wasn’t too bad either.

Nikki again thought to leave but she felt drawn to look again at the man in the corner booth. She felt the power of his eyes searing into her mind and knew that she had to go to him. She downed her drink , set down the glass and sexily made her way to the corner booth. The man never looked away. Nikki was about to ask if it was alright if she sat but suddenly knew that was a stupid question. She didn’t come over here to sit and make small talk.

She slides in beside the stranger, his eyes now burning brown stars, captivating her, making her so horny, so wet. Nikki needed him, as she had never needed anyone before. She met his lips with hers, slipping her tongue into his mouth, him sucking on it greedily. She moved her hand down to his crotch and felt the steel hard buldge. Nikki broke the kiss and with the desperation of a drug addict undid the man’s belt and pants. She reached in and pulled out his big, thick, cock. Her mouth’s pavlovian response telling what she needed to do now.

Nikki leaned over and took it in her mouth. I was hot, as if his cock had a fever of 110 degrees. Nikki felt the pleasure in her now sopping pussy. She started sucking with a passion, indeed, a hunger she had never felt for the act before. Her mouth took more with each down stroke. Smoothly, flawlessly, skillfully, Nikki deep throated the stranger. She hummed while her nose was buried in his pubes and his groan of pleasure made her cum. Nikki went back to pumping her head, using vigorous strokes, establishing her rythm. It was work. The stranger lasted well past the time men usually gave up their salty-sweetness to Nikki’s thirst.

Nikki stopped, and let the cock pop out of her mouth, She leaned back, breathing hard. The stranger pulled her skirt up and her thong off. He easily raised her tiny frame up and planted her on his face. Nikki instantly came. And the man’s skillful assault with his tongue continued. She was vaguely aware that they were openly having sex in a public place, but the thought only excited her more.

Nikki came four more times, then the stranger, smacking his lips, lowered her onto his cock and Nikki felt herself stretched tight and was grateful she was so incredibly wet. She bounced up and down on the man’s cock, with the occasional grind. His stamina was world class and Nikki was having the fuck of her life.

The stranger teased one of her hard nipples with his tongue and Nikki moaned as the orgasm crashed into her, making her pussy clench hard on the man’s hardness. This triggered the stranger’s release and he came, grunting in an almost bestial manner as Nikki expertly milked him with her vaginal muscles even as she came again.

“Nikki!”

Nikki snapped out of her fantasy, shocked to find that she sat at the bar, fully clothed, her empty glass right were she had placed it. She looked askance at Dizzy, the bartender and he looked back at her like she was a problem customer.

“I asked if you wanted another drink, been asking for a few minutes now. But maybe you’ve had enough.”

Nikki, still confused looked back at the now empty corner booth.

“Yeah...maybe you’re right. I think I’ll go home.”

Nikki slid off the bar stool and walked out. She got to her car and as she was fumbling with her keys she is slammed into the car from behind, the wind being knocked out of her. Her keys fall to the ground and Nikki thinks numbly that she hoped she didn’t lose them. Lips lightly touch her right ear and a voice that seemed to mask a chuckle whispers directly into her brain.

“You didn’t think I was done with you did you Nikki?”

Nikki’s skirt are roughly jerked up and she wonders why she doesn’t scream. She knows she should but wants more or what she had inside the bar. but what did she get in the bar? That was just a daydream...wasn’t it? Nikki’s thoughts along that direction feel as if they are moving through molasses, only moving normally when she turns her mind back to the pleasure she is being assaulted with.

Her thong is easily ripped away and that thick pipe of steel flesh is pushed into her cunt, bringing Nikki to the edge quickly. The stranger fucks he hard and fast, banging her ceaselessly up against her car. The end comes quickly this time, the stranger again firing his seed deep into Nikki and bringing her to an explosive climax.

Suddenly, Nikki is alone, fully clothed. No one is about. She looks at her car keys, lying right where she dropped them. She shakes her head. Long Island Iced Teas. Had to be the reason for the hallucinations. Dizzy must have done something different. Nikki bends over and as she touches her keys finds herself naked, on all fours, something hard pushing into her ass.

“I know you were worried Nikki, that I’d neglect this tight, tiny, ass of yours. Well you’ll find that I’m the responsible sort and would never deny a lady her pleasures.”

Nikki groans, as the big cock pushes painfully into her butt. The stranger isn’t gentle and Nikki grits her teeth as he ruts with her as if she were just some animal. That thought in fact triggers and orgasm and the stranger’s cock in her ass suddenly feels much more pleasurable. Pleasure that builds as the cock slides in and builds as the cock slides out. Suddenly the man pulls all the way out and Nikki hears a growl then feels scalding cum splash her back and ass cheeks and she squirts as she cums....

Nikki shakes her head and reaches under the car and retrieves her keys. She stands up, fully clothed and opens her car door and slides in. Before she can close the door, she is shoved over and the stranger stranger takes the wheel. The keys are snatched from her hands, the stranger ignites the engine and they peel out of the parking lot. Nikki knows she should be fighting...screaming....demanding...but she just stares at the stranger who bedevils her with her deepest fantasies. The stranger looks grimly back at her, despite doing 90 down the road.

“Don’t stare Nikki. You know thats impolite. Do you really need me to tell you what you should be doing? By now you should be getting this.”

Nikki, reaches over and undoes his pants, pulling his always hard dick free. She leans over, ashamed at the way her mouth watered for another taste of the man’s cock. She engulfs it whole and shudders with pleasure at the man’s snake sounding “yesss....”

“Don’t get many complaints about that sexy mouth do you Nikki? Yeah, thats it....oh fuck....you give a whole new meaning to silver tongued devil Nikki....it won’t be long now....”

The stranger cums in a volume that Nikki thought was reserved for the bullshit she read in in Penthouse Letters. But Nikki isn’t a rookie. She slickly pulls back, keeping the head just inside her mouth and lustily drains the man, not wasting even a drop.

Nikki, looks at the stranger, a triumphant sneer on her face that leaves as soon as she sees the look of disappointment on his face.

“Oh Nikki, did you really have to go 105 in a 40 mile an hour zone? And after drinking too. Why, your just 19. Wow, you’re going to lose your driving license and ol’ Dizzy going to lose his liquer license. Pity that.”

Nikki notices that she is behind the wheel, alone in the car. She has pulled over and the flashing lights give her that sinking feeling. Shit! She couldn’t lose her license. She had too much at stake for that to happen.

The officer came up beside the door and Nikki rolled down her window. Ma’m do you have any idea how fast you were going?”

The voice makes Nikki look sharply at the policeman. Its the stranger.

“Step out of the car please miss.”

Nikki obeys and for the second time that evening is slammed up against the car. The man runs his hands roughly over her body. He harshly squeezed he small breasts, taking extra time to painfully twist her hard nipples. He continues, rubbed her pussy through her skirt and squeezing her ass. He works his way all the way down then steps back.

“Okay Miss, you’re free to go. Don’t let me catch you speeding again.”

The stranger walks back to the cruiser, gets in and speed off. Nikki gets in her car and sits for a moment. Some deep breathes. Yes, thats better, she thinks. I’ll be fine now. No more Long Islands on a empty stomach for me. She pulls out and heads home.

She pulls into the driveway and is thankful the house is dark. her roomates were out and would probably be out late. Nikki wanted the time alone. It had been a strange and tiring night. Nikki checks the mail but there are only bills. She sighs and goes into the house. Her wrist is grabbed and she is yanked into the house and sent sprawling. She hears the door slam and the lights come on. Nikki just lay there, eyes closed, wondering what now. She is flipped over onto her back and her skirt is yanked up yet again. Or not again. Perhaps she was going crazy.

“No Nikki, not crazy. I just realized that I haven’t tasted the honey sweetness of your pussy since earlier this evening. Well, it would be a crime for me to miss out on on a second helping of one of life’s true pleasures.”

Nikki, eyes still closed, feels an electric shock as the stranger’s tongue dips into her aroused cunt. His skill was astounding. Nikki thought that her imagination was much better than any man she’d ever been with. The stranger stopped and laughed.

“Still haven’t figured this out Nikki? Still think I’m just a figment of your imagination? Trust me, I’m real baby. Very real.”

The man returned to eating her pussy and Nikki returned to continuously cumming. The stranger soon pushed his finger into Nikki’s ass while humming into her pussy and Nikki nearly hit the roof! Suddenly she was again, completely dressed,lying on her stomach, the mail scattered from when she had apparently tripped. Nikki sighed. This was getting ridiculous.

Nikki picked up the mail and tossed it on the table and made her way into the kitchen. She was famished. She rummaged around in the fridge and pulled out a number of different items and working quickly put together a Dagwood. For such a small woman Nikki could pack it away. She poured herself some sweetend iced tea and then sat at the table. The doorbell picked that precise moment to ring. Nikki began to get pissed. This wasn’t funny.

She stood and made her way to the front door and yanked it open. She was surprised to see the hulking black police officer glowering at her. Beside him was his slimmer, lighter skinned partner, a bemused expression on his face

“Ummm...yes officer?”

“Yes officer? Miss, you drove off after we told you to wait beside your car. Miss, you are in a great deal of trouble.”

Nikki became fearful. She couldn’t afford this type of trouble. The police men came in and were followed by a third...he seemed familiar but Nikki could’t place him.

“I’m glad you boys called me in on this. I got a feeling that this young lady is a menace and not only does she need to lose the car but maybe a few months in jail will make her understand that driving while drunk and disobeying orders from sworn officers of the law is just plain wrong.”

“Please,” Nikki, puts as much of her trademarked sexiness into her voice as she can. “Sir, I made a mistake. Please, I need my car and I can’t go to jail. I’ll do anything.”

The familiar officer appeared to mull it over. He walked towards Nikki and then went behind her. She jumped when his hands touched her shoulders.

“Anything Nikki? You’ll do anything for us to leave without further incident?”

Nikki looked at the brute of an officer in front of her and his evilly leering partner. She felt the familiar touch she couldn’t place on her shoulders and closed her eyes. Okay, no big deal. Nothing she hadn’t done before. It disgusted her that officers of the law would use her this way, but she didn’t have a choice in the matter. She couldn’t lose the car and jail was out of the question. She opened her eyes and nodded her head yes.

“I’m sorry Nikki, we couldn’t hear that.”

“Yes. I’ll do anything.”

The hands on her shoulders began to push down and Nikki found herself on her knees, the bulge in the brute’s pants seemingly reaching out to her.

“Go on Nikki. Show Clyde what you mean by anything....”

Nikki had never before been made airtight by three such large cocks in her life. And the endurance! The men seemed to hammer her for hours, bringing her from one orgasm to the next. Each man pounded one of her holes three times each atleast and the amount of cum she swallowed and was splashed with was obscene. Finally, the men had mercy and left her lying in a pool of their and her combined sweat and cum. The three dressed quickly and the brute and his partner left without so much as a backwards glance. The familiar one simply smiled and said, “Great sandwich Nikki.”

At that moment, Nikki recognized the stranger and suddenly found herself sitting at the table, her sandwich eaten, her tea drank, ber belly full and of course, fully clothed. Nikki snarled, a low “fuck!” leaving her lips. This was insane. Did someone slip something in her drink? Was she going crazy? Was she horny? Nikki knew she couldn’t take much more of this.

She considered logging on and playing some of her online rpg’s. But she just wasn’t in a sexy mood. She decided a good night’s sleep was what she wanted most. Nikki went up to the bathroom and stripped. A hot shower would help her to relax. She started the water and climbed in. The water felt divine and she luxuriated as the needles of hot water caressed her body. She picked up the soap and lathered up. The bar slipped but a hand reached from behind her and caught it.

“Here you go Nikki.”

Nikki smiled and took the soap from the hand.

“Thank you...”

In the instant she realized what was wrong with that scene, she is spun around, back pressed against the wall legs lifted high, and a hard cock pile driven into her pussy. Nikki screamed in pain and ecstacy. The stranger fucked her so hard she thought they would crash through the tile into the room beyond. But the wall held and Nikki came hard and long and her body feeling as if it would tear itself apart. Suddenly she is alone, standing in the shower, the water long ago turned cold.

Nikki hurriedly shut it off and jumped out, quickly wrapping a towel around herself. She normally walked around naked, much to the annoyance of her roomates but she was freezing. Maybe the fantasies were trying to kill her. Nikki went to her room and quickly changed into her warmest pajamas. God she was tired. She prayed the stranger wouldn’t enter her dreams. She cut off the light and crawled into bed. Sleep wasn’t long in coming.

In the silence, one shadow detached itself from the darkness. The stranger stood over her, listening to the easy rythm of Nikki’s sleep. He runs his finger throught her silky hair.

“Yes sweet Nikki, sleep. Gather your strength. I won’t enter your dreams....this time. I’m leaving now, but don’t worry, you’ll always be able to find me in the corner booth.”

The stranger walks into the shadows and Nikki turns in her sleep and smiles at something dreamed.

End