The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

if you are not 18 are older you shouldnt read this kind of stuff,you should be on disney sites instead of looking up this stuff.Please dont steal material and if you want to leave me feedback feel free at . currently looking for a group to write stories with if you need somenone.Thank you and enjoy-infenro

Title: Copy Cat

Introduction:

Me and my friend Trey Always has been best of friends,we went to shcool together throughout high shcool and now were in college.Even though he’s white kid from up north and iam a black kid from the south you would think we would be brothers by blood.He got with a black girl name Latasha,she was the freaky type.They do all kinds of sexual things on level’s light years beyond my own.I got with her friend name Trish shes a white girl the shy type who dont engage in all that sexual stuff,the strong and independant type of girl.I would of never thought they would be like the best of friends that are totally different from each other.They had goregous bodies and very hot looks anyone would drool if they saw them.When me and my friend saw them it was in college we all had the same class,Trey hooked up with his gf first.But it only took me a day before he hooked me up with her friend and I havent regret it sense.

Comparasions:

Yeah I dont regret one moment going out with trish even though iam woundering if our relationship is going to go anywhere.After having trey talk about all the things him and his girl do,I sorta think he got the best out of the two.Sure me and trish go out by ourselves and have fun by going to the movies,beach,are just cuddle up on the couch.And sure she gives me pecks on the cheecks here and there,but everytime we go futher then that she says she insnt ready.Dont get me wrong I respect that and everything,but things is slowing down then picking up.Trey’s girlfriend latasha has everything pretty much like my girlfriend trish thier looks are uncomparable but thier actions are,I would think they was married then just a regular couple anyone would for that matter.

Special Day:

The four us went out to eat for dinner at a restuarant carrying on a decent conversation,then all of a sudden latasha says so are yall ready for the special day.We both looked confused,Trey responded cautionly what do you mean special day?.Then trish turned to me dont tell me you forgot as well,of course not trey said nervously.We both laughed in nervousness and in scaryness,we was just fooling you to see if you forgot.Trish and latasha took a deep breath of comfort then laughed as well both looking at each other.Latasha spoke for a minute there I thought yall did forget about the anniversary of the first day we met,Trish responded we already got yall gifts she smiled.Trey responded thats good beacuse we got your gifts to he smiled,we did I asked?.He kicked my legged under the table of course and gave me a theartening stare,oh ya we did I responded we got your gifts a while ago.Trey continued well lets go since we are finished eating here lets get back to our apartment trey said.

Whine Down:

As we got back to our apartment we quickly settled down,trey and his gf went upstaris while me and trish stayed downstaris.We was on the couch wacthing the movie cudduling together,out of know where she kissed me and said thanks for dinner as she looked in my eyes.Then I preceeded to kiss her back passionly with her accepting me,french kissing on the couch I started to touch her legs.Then my hands was at her wasit,she stopped and said lets wait untill later.I responded sure its always later,then she said dont be mad I just dont want to rush things.And besides she continued even though we been dating for 2 years now iam not giving this ass up so quickly she smiled.I then thought thats why I like her shes shy to new things but yet shes so strong and independant,I continued thinking omg she wears the pants in this relationship.Then she said we both know iam the dominate one in this relationship anything I say goes,you lucky you got me you know.Her bitchy confidents are ignoring but she does wear the pants so what can I say I thought.

As latasha was coming down the staris she told trish was she ready,trish replied well we was wacthing a movie but it is late she replied.They both gave us a kiss goodbye as we saw them leaving,so how did it go I responded.Trey responded well you dont want to know he smiled,what about you though he replied.I responded well shes the dominate one atleast I know now,I dont know if it will work.He responded man dont give up man it will work out sooner or later but dont quit,ya your right I replied.Snaps trey said they said that the anniversary was next week right,that means we havet to go shopping tomorrow.Good thing it was friday I thought, then I replied yeah it shouldnt be a big problem.

Shopping Day:

Saturday in the after noon me and trey went to the mall,already 3 hours and we havent found anything.Trey man what are you looking for I said?,he replied well something thats erotic and thats identical so we can get the same thing.He continued the girls will think its sweet if we got them something thats Identical of the same thing thats matching,plus they woulndnt get mad if the other got a better present he smiled.I thought man no wounder he seems like the big brother,if it wasnt for him the relationship between me and trish would be dead already.I continued thinking he has a good plan here what can go wrong,and if something did go wrong knowing him he would be the hero and blame it own himself.I said you have a good plan but what are we going to get them thats matching we looked everywhere?.He replied thats true we have been everywhere lets go probably we can go someone else.

What about here:

As we was walking out and looked back and something caught my eye,I stopped him and said wait trey what about there.He responded where we been to everything,I replied except there look on the far left side.There was a little jewelery shop,ok lets go check it out he said.As we went in it had all kinds of things,even clothes it looked like a small rave with blue, green and red lights up top.As we was looking around and old women came in she said excuse me sir to the , chashier but iam looking to sell 2 items of bracelets.chashier responded no mam but we dont buy use items,oh my my she said thats a shame thanks for your help.As she was walking out trey stopped her he said excuse me mam I dont mean to bother you , but I overherd you was trying to sell some bracelets.He continued May I see them I may be interested in buying them from you,she replied sure why not she pulled them out of her purse.It was in a white and gold case box,she opend it and there was 2 matching identical bracelets.It was gold mix with silver with a picture of a heart on top,It looked very historcial in a sense like it was worth lots of money to sell.The old lady spoke she said that it was once her and her partners,but her partner died and now she wants get rid of it now sense it brings back memories.

She continued when I was in my younger days my husband gave this to me on my anniversary she smiled,she continued he told me that he got it from an old lady who gave it to him.She continued and that lady told him a lady passed it down to her aswell,I had someone look it up and these bracelets goes back all the way to eygpt.The old lady smiled I think you gentlemen will like it,you know what I will give you these for free.Treys eyes lit up thank you he said cheerful ,she smiled back no problem she gave him the the box with the bracelets.She said one moment as she got a pen and wrote something down on a piece of paper and gave it to us,she said make sure you read it before giving it away to your girlfriends she smiled.Me and him looked shocked but how did you know we was shopping for our girlfriends,she replied its a hunch I felt thats all.You gentleman have a nice day she said as she walked off.

We found a gift:

We finially found a gift I said,agreed trey responded dont you think that was werid though? Well what do you mean,we was in the perfect place at the perfect time.Thats not what I mean trey responded,he continued why did she give such an historic item to us for free non the less.And on top of that he responded she seemd glad to be free of it,even though it was a dear memory of her life.I replied she was a nice old lady who saw nice people to give it to, I continued and plus she said that that we would like it she knew we was shopping for out girl friends.I continued she was a nice lady I thought giving us items that goes back as far as egypt, thats amazing lets get home already and wrap them up.Ok he said lets get going home,as we walked off out of the store getting in his car before cranking up he said this is truly amazing he smiled.

Ending the day:

Hey can I get that note she gave you trey I said,sure he replied why do you want it anyway he responded.Oh no reaon just curious what she wrote thats all but I will read it later,anyway do you think the girls will like the gifts.Yeah I think they will trey responded if that gift is that old it must be worth alot of money,they will think we spent alot of money on that when in fact we did spend anything at all he laughed.So what are we going to do monday anyways,since we went out with the girls like around the same time how will we spend the evening?He responded well when we give them the gifts and they give us ours,we can split up from thier like we did on friday so we can spend time with our girlfriends.Sounds like a plan I said hope everything goes great,sure it will he replied dont worry he laughed.

Later that day eventually it turned night when we both got our rest or just decided to chill out by our selves in our rooms.The note came across my mind,Oh ya I said let me take it out and read it.I pulled it out of my pocket and unfolded it,It read “These bracelets goes back as in egpyt by far,It is said that the 2nd wearer does anything the first user does.These bracelets was once called love,it was for imprisonment.But later it became erotic and sexy in modern times,I garantee that you will like it for your girlfriends”I thought to myself I wounder why they was used for imprisonment, and what do she mean when she says the 2nd user does anything the first user does.It must be an old folk tale I said to myself,then I laughed to myself silly tales.After I read that I called it a night and fell asleep.

The day before the Big day:

Me and trey was anticipating the big day,hopefully they would be happy and everything will end in a good day.The phone ranged as trey picked up the phone,all I can really see is him shaking his head saying yeah,ok,thats cool.He smiled he hung up,he said guess what man good news.I responded go ahead and give me the news man,he replied well that was latasha and trish on the phone.And so what I replied,well they are going to spend the night with us instead of just part of the day.I responded so in other words this could be like a death sentence if they dont like it,or it could be like the bahamas as I laughed.He replied well its a make it or take it situation,the pressuare is on now he laughed nervously.Think happy thoughts I replied why you are you getting nervous,he replied iam not nervous just excited.

Mean while latasha and trish are watching a movie,trish looked at latashs and said so what are you going to give trey tomorrow? She replied something that you havent did yet latasha laughed.Ok like what trish responded,comon tell me how long have we been friends.Ok ok latasha responded,His present from me is I was plannig to give him a blowjob as a gift.A blow job trish responded,I know he will be happy but what do you get out of it? Latasha responded what do you mean,I like pleasing my man.She continued I never gave a blowjob to him before so he will be pleased with it, Iam sure iam going to blow his mind she smiled.Trish responded how can you lower your self like that, you should wait till marriage to do that stuff my man knows the deal.Trish continued I would never lower myself to give him a blowjob even if iam married,and when we have sex its going to be when I say it she smirked. Latasha replied trish you need to let him be the man in the relationship I dont havet to do the things I do but I want to please him and he wants to please me.He felt me everywhere on my body and ate me out, beacuse he wants to please,I felt everywhere on his body and now iam going to do it better then him she smiled.

Latasha and Trish conversation part 2:

I would never let my man do that to me,I have selfrespect then that I guess it was just how I was raised. Latasha responded look at you being so bossy and dominate I hope your bf like that.Trish responded well he has no choice iam traning him right now its the early stages.Latasha responded wheres the respect in that,becareful as your best friends sometimes what goes around comes around.Trish responded yeah I know that saying she laughed thats not going to happen to this bitch anytime soon though.Latasha responded even though we are best friends I havet to say let your man has some fun, its got to be boring for him I know.Trish responded I am going to let him have fun,iam going to let him touch my legs and I bought him a shirt for a present.Latasha responded yeah well lets hope for the best tomorrow as they continued watching the movie.

Special Day:

As trey answerd the door the girls came in saying “HAPPY ANNIVERSSARY”,Latasha and trish both kissed thier man.Trey was thinking I wounder what took them so long he laughed to himself,It was around 7pm when they came.Trey said well ladies as for both of us happy anniverssary,trey gave them the box that had the bracelets in them.Thier eyes lit up cool macthing bracelets as they was holding each on,thank you baby as trish and latasha said.Latasha soon put hers on first saying do you think it looks good on me trey,trey responded yeah it does baby anything look good on you as they hugged.Trish looked at me I dont know what to say Ray,thank you then she kissed me and hugged me.Then she preceeded to put on her bracelet,here I got you a present to,I replied as she gave me a shirt.Thanks it looks nice I said,it was a plain white shirt in my head I was saying get your money back damn it.I saw treys expression like he wanted to laugh when trish handed me the shrit as our anniverssary present.Then trey said speaking of it where is mines honney,latasha replied come up stairs and you will see.She started walking up the stairs into his room,then trey responded well I hope yall have a good night he looked at me and gave me a wink in the eye then ran up the stairs.

Bracelets effect:

Well me and trish put in a movie sense latasha and trey went up stairs to spend the rest of the night.Trish looked and said I hope this movie is good lets turn off the lights,Ok I responded I truned off the lights and got back on the couch where she was at we was all cuddled up on the couch as the movie was playing.Meanwhile latasha was up stairs with trey,so wheres my present he said cautionly.Then latasha looked up at him well iam your present she said the she smiled,treys bed was like a couch so she pushed him on his couch like bed and got on top of him and started kissing him.Unaware the heart on the bracelet heart turned red she was french kissing him passionaly,deeply and deeply they kissed and kissed.Meanwhile as trish and ray was wacthing a movie,ray noticed something ray looked over and saw a red light on trish’s bracelet glowing.It was the heart glowing red but trish didnt notice it,she just kept wacthing the movie since she was in to it.All of a sudden trish climbs on top of ray french kissing him passionly,what the hell trish thought what am I doing.More deeply and deeply she kissed him,trish continued to think i cant get off?? why am I still kissing him like this?? whats going on??

CopyCat:

As she was kissing him,he thought to himself he remebered what the paper said.Could this really be true he thought,or is she doing this freely.He continued thinking I have to prove which one is right or I would never know,he got up quickly pushing her off of him.Then he said to trish what are you doing ?as she was looking confused,he sat back down on the couch suprisingly she got back own him and started kissing him passionly again.This confirmed to things for ray well for one the bracelet was indeed doing things she wouldnt do without it,and for two trey and latasha must be doing the excat thing to him. He continued thinking the note said that the second user will do what ever the first user does,I now can see how people can find this erotic he thought.Meanwhile Trey and latasha was still kissing she stopped and looked at him and said are you ready? in a whisper like tone,then latasha said touch me ,rub me baby this is your day.Then she took off her shirt and unsnapped her bra,then she placed treys hands on both of her breasts and made him start to rub and seqeeze on her breasts in a stroking motion.Meanwhile as trish and ray started to kiss passionaly she stopped and looked at ray and told him are you ready?,in a whisper like tone just like latasha did to trey a few seconds ago.Then trish said touch me, rub me baby this is your day,then she took her shirt off and unsnapped her bra.Then she put both of rays hands on her breasts and made him start to rub, and seqeeze on her breasts in a stroking motion.Ray was shocked at such a thing that if anything didnt confim she was being controlled some how this confirms it,this is the first time now 2 years it makes it today that she have done this.He has never ever touched her breast as now he is rubbing and seqeezing it.In trish thoughts she was thinking “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON,WTF IS HAPPENING TO ME,GET OFF OF HIM,PUT YOUR SHRIT BACK ON!!!!.

CopyCat part 2:

Meanwhile Latasha pulled out a big moan then she got up and pulled off her pants,she got back on trey to wishper something in his ear.She whishpered touch my pussy baby is good and wet for you,she got off of him and pulled down her panties and laid down next to .Then she grabbed his hand and put it on her crotch her hand on top of his hand she was making him maturbate her as she moaned and moaned.Meanwhile ray was rubbing trish’s breast,trish pulled out a big moan the she got up and pulled off her pants as she got back on trey to wishper in his ear.She wishpered touch my pussy baby its good and wet for you,she got off of him and pulled her panites down then laid beside him.She grabbed rays’s hand and put in on her crotch her hand was on top his hand, she was making him masturbate her as she moaned and moaned.In trish’s mind was saying OMG WHAT AM I DOING,I CANT STOP,IT FEELS SO GOOD,I CANT STOP.While in treys thoughts he was in heaven are close to it,he waitied for this day for along time and now its finially here.He was shocked but yet happy at the same time he couldnt stop himself as he wanted this and now he finially haves it.Meanwhile latasha pulled his hand away and said that was just things yet to come heres the finale right now,Latasha continued I want you to dominate me now in the dirttiest way I can think of,I want you to cum in my mouth.Be my master as she unzipped his pants taking them off,strocking his cock and masaging his sack.Trey let out a moan of arousment.Then she whispers in a sexy tone are you ready to dominate me master?

Dominance:

Meanwhile trish pulls ray hands away,and looked at ray in his eyes she says that was just things yet to come heres the finale right now.Trish continued I want you to dominate me now in the dirttiest way I cant think of,I want you to cum in my mouth. Be my master as she unzipped his pants taking them off,strocking his cock and masaging his sack.soon when trish touched his cock he let out a huge moan he was about to cum right there.He was so happy a single tear came out his eye,he was so happy at the site in which he was looking at trish strocking his cock and masaging his ball sack felt so good.In trish’s mind she was thinking WHAT HAVE I BECOME,WHATS HAPPENING TO ME,IAM BEING DOMINATIED,MHMHMHM IT FEELS GOOD TO BE DOMINATED IT FEELS SO GOOD MHMHMH,,NO!! TRISH YOU HAVET TO FIGHT ,YOU HAVET TO FIGHT!!!.Then trish whispers in a sexy tone are you ready to dominate me master?