The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cooney’s Takedown.

By The Slaver.

“Can you just do it for me?”, the whining blonde himbo asked, as he sipped his coffee, looking at his boyfriend.

Cooney smiled, masking his feelings. He did not want to antagonize his boyfriend, not with all that money Buddy had just inherited, which was what Cooney really loved, he had only hooked up with Buddy once he had heard about Buddy’s $4.0000 trust fund inheritance. A couple more weeks, and the money would be Buddy’s and then?

But also on the other hand Cooney didn’t want to appease Buddy, either. “So you think that I’m that out of shape that I need to hire your trainer? It’s bad enough that you waste your money paying him!” Snapped Cooney.

“But look what he did for me.”, Buddy bragged as he coursed his hands about his chiselled upper torso. As Cooney sipped his coffee, and looked at Buddy, he had to admit that the guy had worked wonders on Buddy’s upper torso, as well as Buddy’s hips and arse. But no, the money was the thing that mattered to Cooney, well Buddy’s $4.0000 was want mattered to Cooney. As Buddy led Cooney down the park pathway towards the parking lot and continued his pitch to get Cooney to hire his trainer. “He said that he could give us a discount if you signed up as well.”

$ signs flashed into Cooney’s head, he was always on the look-out for a deal that would save money! “How much?” Cooney asked, trying to keep his voice as normal sounding as possible, wishing not to give the game away. “Three sessions, Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week. $70 a week for the three sessions.” Buddy replied. “That’s not …” Cooney paused to sip his coffee, before continuing his reply, how the FUCK could the guy charge so little, what the fucker up to. But Cooney replied “I think I could handle that.”

As the couple walked down the tree-lined path of the City Park, Cooney noticed a young man, wearing tight black compression gear, back to front base-ball cap and no shirt. He was seated on a park bench, and seemed to be scrolling through his texts on his phone. But as Cooney and Buddy drew closer to the bench, the young man, looked up, put down his phone: he rose from the bench and approached Cooney and Buddy.

“Hey! Buddy.”, the young man said.

“Hi, Mervyn.”, Buddy almost gigged, but just in time he managed to keep his voice normal.

“This is Cooney, my boyfriend.” Buddy told Mervyn, this time Buddy could not hide the giggle in his voice Cooney shot Buddy a disgusted look. He hated it when Buddy acted like that, and also he hated being placed in this type of situation by Buddy, who had calculated for the end result of his planning. Buddy my blond himbo you need to be taught your place is our relationship, and after your fucking and fisting tonight, you will know your place. Serving my cock however I wish. Cooney thought as he extended his hand towards Mervyn. The two men Bro-punched.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you at last. I’ve heard so much about you from Buddy.” Mervyn said, he picked up a bottle of water from the bench, and took a drink. “Both you guys live nearby?” He asked, staring at Cooney for a long time. “No. I’ve met Buddy for lunch. As you must know Buddy works in the city, not far from here. I live on the other side of the city, in the Greenwood suburbs” Cooney said, Mervyn nodded his understanding as he took another drink of water. Cooney could not help but fell that the guy was eyeing him up somehow; but why, and for what?

“I’ve told him all about your services.” Buddy said, “Not all, I hope?” Mervyn smiled. “So, are you game?” Mervyn said to Cooney. Cooney looked from Buddy to Mervyn, and back again, he took a sip of his now cold coffee. “Yeah. Why don’t we try a month?” Cooney asked, not sure why he had just agreed to have Mervyn as his trainer.

“That’s good. By the look of you, you go to a gym of course. Which one do you use?”, Mervyn asked.

“I don’t need to use a gym, I have a gym set up in my house. We’ll use that!” Cooney said, throwing his cold coffee into a nearby trash can.

“That’s even better.” Mervyn confirmed. “You can do us both. I’m there all the time!” Buddy smiled, coyly. When Cooney heard this and saw the coy look on Buddy’s face, he quietly though to himself of how, hard, deep and rough he was going to fuck Buddy to put him firmly in his place that night. (but that would never happen!)

“Sure. That’ll work.” Mervyn answered, an strange grin appeared, briefly on his face and then it was gone. Mervyn extended his hand, and once again he and Cooney Bro-punch. Mervyn provided Cooney with his business card, and then he walked away from Cooney and Buddy. “I told you he was nice.”, Buddy said. “And he’s just so cute, don’t you think.”

Cooney’s jealousy, and rage kicked in. In his mind Buddy was making a play for Mervyn, and he Cooney was not going to let it happen. Not after all the work he had put in, snaring Buddy in the first place, and of course there was all that money! “He’s a boy, Buddy. And anyway your mine for keeps.”

“I know, Cooney. You’re my man.” Buddy replied, he leaned towards Cooney and gave him a kiss. “You’re mine for always.” Buddy said pulling away from Cooney, slowly, the couple continued their walk down the shaded path of the park. When the couple reached the edge of the park, by the entrance to the parking lot, Buddy said, “I’ll see you tonight” As the two released from the embrace, Cooney noticed two women, with attitude written all over their faces. It was obvious that they were annoyed that the two studly brothers were romantically involved with each other. Cooney grabbed Buddy, and kissed him again, he began to fondled Buddy with enthusiasm, making sure he put on a good show for the disgusted women. Buddy side and smiled at Cooney as he released him from his embrace.

Cooney watched his honey himbo walk away. He shook his head, grinning. “For that, I’d pay $100 a fuck!” He said loudly. Which got loud ‘tuts’ and horrified looks from the two women. Cooney smiled at the two women as he walked past then, towards his Jaguar F-Type convertible, parked nearby in the parking lot, and headed towards his other boyfriend.

Sometime later Cooney opened his eyes. The strong sun burst through the sheers and cast an orange tint to the bedroom. He turn on his side and looked at his other boyfriend asleep next to him. Unlike Buddy, this guy had a say in their relationship, and with the fact that Cooney was only fucking Buddy to dominate Buddy too get control of Buddy’s money. Without a word, Cooney hopped out of the bed, and dressed; he then just slipped out of the room. As he left he saw the alarm clock on the nightstand: 2:50 PM. That session had not taken as long as he had thought.

On hearing the sound of the door shut, the guy in the bed opened his eye, and climbed out of the bed and began to dress. The guy had only just got his jock-strap, and socks on when there was a knock on the door. Thinking that it was Cooney returning; the guy run to the door, and pulled it open. “Zack Manor?” Said the guy in the doorway, whom he did not know. Before Zack could said more than that was his name. There was a click of fingers and a flash of light; and Zack know nothing more.

It was just after 3:30 PM when Cooney walked into the large house he lived in, (paid for by Buddy), as always Cooney felt energized and invigorated, after having fucked Zack. He thought briefly of what he and Zack would do with all of Buddy’s money; once he had control of it, and he had had Buddy committed to an Mental Clinic, somewhere in Chile. He thought that $4.0000, and the $250.00 that Buddy had in banks across the state was more than enough return on his investment in fucking Buddy.

Cooney headed for the first floor, and the Master bedroom. He stripped, showered, dried himself and put on tight compression pants and T-shirt; he then went back down stairs. As Cooney walked into the kitchen too get a drink, he peered out the window and was shocked to see Mervyn near the pool, wearing tight speedo bathing apparel, his large bulge could clearly be seen.as opposed to his usual gym clothes.

Cooney walked out upon the stone terrace. “I didn’t call you too come here for an session.” Mervyn did not reply. He leaned against the wall of the terrace, and just leered at Cooney. This made Cooney feel uncomfortable, but, also annoyed. “Why the fuck are you here. And another thing how the fuck did you get in here? Cooney shouted, he knew that he had set the Alarm before he had leaved to meet Buddy; and when Cooney had returned to the house, the alarm had not been triggered.

Mervyn did not say anything, he just smiled, waved a hand, and muttered strange words that Cooney could not understand, and did not quite hear. In a flash, Mervyn’s speedo bathing apparel had disappeared. “What the fuck?” Cooney shouted at Mervyn, as he took a step forwards, Mervyn did not answer; he only smiled all the more. Suddenly Cooney looked down and saw that he too, was also naked. , “Why the fuckk …” Cooney shouted.

Mervyn raised his hand, clenched his fist, and then punched the air three time with his fist cutting Cooney off mid question. “Shut the fuck up, Cooney. Don’t worry about why I’m here, or why I’m naked? Soon nothing will matter to you ever again” Cooney stared at Mervyn, unable to understand what he was being told.

“Now Bitch, get down on the floor, and start doing push-ups. When you reach 20, do 30 sit-ups. Don’t stop that combination until I tell you to stop.” Cooney lay upon the stone floor and started doing his The work out he had been ordered to do.

The sun was starting to set then Mervyn returned to the terrace from inside; he found Cooney still painfully complying with his commands.

“You can stop now, Bitch.” Mervyn said. Cooney breathed heavy, and cried out as his muscles contracted. Mervyn waved his hand, increasing the pain that Cooney was experiencing by ten, but also Cooney had a quasi-orgasmic feeling that exploded through his body, that left Cooney aglow with pleasure. “You like that feeling, don’t you, boy?” Mervyn questioned, All Cooney could do was weakly nod his head, and gasp for breath. Slowly, Cooney moved his hand down-wards, he so wanted to touch his cock. But Mervyn saw what Cooney want too do, and said, “No boy. Don’t touch yourself. You cannot Cum until I say so?.”

Cooney wanted to shout, to scream, but could not. Instead, he lurched at Mervyn, hoping to attack the young man. With a wave of his hand and clinch of his fist, and a few more strangely muttered words, Mervyn froze Cooney, mid-stride. “Don’t move, boy.” Mervyn ordered. The stunned Cooney stood frozen, just like a statue. Mervyn ran his hands over Cooney’s body, down to his monster 10″ beer-can member. “Let’s get started.” Slowly, Mervyn remoulded Cooney’s member. “Buddy described you to me. He told me how he would beg you not to fuck him with the full length of your cock when it was fully erect, but still you did? He also knows about your other boyfriend, the one you are going to marry once you had got hold of Buddy’s money, and got him out of the way!”

Mervyn removed his hand from Cooney’s groin, and took two steps back to admire his work. Cooney’s cock was still erect, but, where before when it was erect it was a monster 10″ beer-can member; now still erect it was just under 4″ and of slightly under normal thickness. “ There that will do you from now on, boy. Now boy, cool off in the pool.”, Mervyn ordered. Without a word, Cooney dove into the pool, he bobbed like an apple in a tub, as he swum up, and down the pool. Mervyn smiled, and rubbed his tenting cock. “Right, get out now, boy.” Mervyn watched as the now-hairless from the neck down Cooney climb out of the pool.

Mervyn smiled at his naked, hairless Cooney and said, “Follow me, boy.” Mervyn led Cooney into the house, to Cooney’s den, just off the kitchen, to the left. “Get on the couch, boy, legs up and show me your ass.” Without question, Cooney complied, Cooney reclined upon the black leather couch, he grabbed his legs and exposed his hairless groin and boy pussy-box to Mervyn. “Nice cock, boy.” Mervyn knelt before Cooney. Mervyn grabbed Cooney’s sunken, but semi-hard rod and stroked it. “Like that, boy?” Mervyn asked. Cooney nodded yes.

“Yes, Sir.”, Cooney replied. With his tongue, Mervyn rimmed Cooney’s ass, getting Cooney’s ridges wet, warm and moist. With his spare hand, Mervyn fingered Cooney’s whole. “Never been touched there, have you, boy?”

“No, Sir.” Cooney moaned, tears run from his eyes down his face. Mervyn smiled at this. “How’s it feel?”, Mervyn asked. “How’s it really feel?”

“Don’t … want … it… hurts” Cooney moaned. Mervyn smiled and snapped his finger. “It hurts Sir, please stop, Sir.”, Cooney replied, Deep down Cooney was enthusiastic to have Mervyn’s fingers playing with his ass. But not the pain he was feeling. Mervyn continued to finger Cooney’s whole faster and faster. “How’s that feel, Boy?” “Fuck, that fucking hurts, Sir.”, Cooney scream, the tears running freely, now down his face. But still deep down Cooney was enthusiastic to have Mervyn’s fingers fuck his whole.

“That’s right, Boy. Hurts don’t it?.” Mervyn said, as he pulled his fingers out of Cooney. Mervyn stroked his cock and when it was semi-hard, Mervyn thrust his tool into Cooney’s prepped ass. “How’s that feel, Boy?”

Cooney just scream in reply, tears run down his face, again, Mervyn began fuck Cooney’s arse, suddenly Cooney’s cock hardened as Mervyn’s cock massaged his prostate. Despite the pain he was feeling, the massaging of his prostate awakened a joy in Cooney that he had never experienced before. Cooney screamed with a mixture of pain and pleasure as Mervyn’s cock pushed deeper and deeper into Cooney’s ass, kneading the fleshy ridges of Cooney’s inners. All the while, Cooney stroked his cock., suddenly Cooney lost it, and he shot his wad, cum blasting from his small member.

“I did not say you could Cum, boy.” Mervyn chided Cooney. “Sorry, Sir. ”Cooney replied. Mervyn raised his hand, and gave Cooney several back-handers across his face, Cooney let out a loud whimper, “You must do as you are told, boy!” Mervyn said, giving Cooney a couple more back-handers.

Mervyn said nothing more. But pulled his now-fully erect cock out of Cooney’s butt, and then sat next to Cooney and said, “Get on your knees and finish me off, boy.” Mervyn ordered. The naked Cooney climbed off the couch, and knelt between Mervyn’s spread open legs. Cooney just knelt and stared at Mervyn’s cock. As Cooney was delaying, Mervyn grabbed Cooney’s head, and shoved his massive cock down Cooney’s throat. Cooney spit out Mervyn’s foot-long wonder. Mervyn shook his head, snapped his fingers, and muttered under his breath. A change came over Cooney; he froze in place his mouth hung open. Mervyn slid his foot-long wonder back into Cooney’s waiting mouth; this time Cooney did not spit it out. “ Good, boy. Now slow licks, from the head to my balls. Nibble. Suckle. Nibble. Got that, boy?”

“Yes, Sir.” Came Cooney’s muffled reply. Slowly at first, and then more quickly, Cooney traced his tongue about Mervyn’s dick head, then the cut ridges of his cock, the veins that lined his cock, Mervyn’s balls that hung low, the satin-fleshy sacks. As Cooney licked his way back to the head of Mervyn’s cock, Mervyn forced his cock deeper down Cooney’s throat and said, “Swallow cock, count to 15, then release. Swallow cock. Count to 15, and release, and repeat!.”

Suddenly Mervyn felt his climax rising, he ordered Cooney, “Keep sucking, boy. Quickly, boy” Cooney did as he was ordered. Mervyn let out a loud scream, as he busted wad after wad down Cooney’s throat. Cooney gagged upon the many wads of creamy/salty man juice that filed his mouth. “Close your mouth, and swallow, boy.” Mervyn Insisted, as he pulled out his spent cock from Cooney’s mouth. Cooney closed his mouth, and swallowed the many wads of Mervyn’s Cum.

“My friends are going to love their cocks in your mouth and ass.” Mervyn said, with a smile. He had used his magical powers to ensnare Cooney, and turn him into a mindless puppet. Mervyn knew that Cooney would for the next few week, until Buddy’s money come through, would perform to his specifications. All that time, Cooney would do only one thing, he would serve cock.

“Go to sleep, boy. You’ve got a long few weeks ahead of you, boy.” Mervyn said, as he touched Cooney’s forehead. Cooney collapsed onto the floor of the den and fell asleep. Mervyn left the den, and walked about the posh home, admiring Cooney’s former abode, that Buddy had bought for him. Cooney did not know it, yet. But he did not have long left in this house; just a few short weeks. Up stairs in one of the spare room, Mervyn had found all of Cooney’s sex-toy that he used on Buddy, that Buddy had told him about. Smiling, Mervyn left the room and returned to the hall downstairs.

In the hall Mervyn open the door to the basement and made his way downstairs. There, he found Zack, bobbing up and down upon a 13″ vibrating dildo. His mouth was filled with a rubber ball gag. As Zack writhed in the mind numbing pain of the dildo induced orgasms he had experienced for the last serval hours, Mervyn whispered into his ear. “Did you really think that you and Cooney would get away with it?” Zack just moaned into the rubber ball gag in his mouth.

“Well, now. What is too become of you? Well, it’s like this. For the next few weeks while we wait for Buddy’s trust fund to come through, you my friend will remain here in the basement, for all that time. Enjoying that dildo in your arse. Once the money has come through. You and Cooney will be the ones committed to an Mental Clinic in Chile.” Zack moaned in reply into the ball gag in his mouth. Mervyn patted Zack on the top of his head, turned and ascended the stairs back into the hall, he closed the door; he turned and found stood near the main door of the home, Buddy.

“Are good, the last one?” Mervyn said walking towards Buddy, Buddy looked puzzled at Mervyn. “Parden, what did you say?” Mervyn just smiled at Buddy, for a moment, “Well you don’t think that I’m doing all this out of the kindness of my hart, do you, boy?” Buddy did not like the sound of Mervyn’s voice, or the look that had suddenly come across Mervyn’s face, he turned and tried to open the door. Mervyn clenched his fist, and punched the air; Buddy froze, unable to move, or speak. Mervyn moved towards Buddy, he twirled a finger in the air, spinning the froze Buddy around to face him.

“You were my target from the start, boy. I’ve known all about that money for some time. I had only just about to start on you when you told me about Cooney, and what you had found out he was up too. Well, after a ‘little’ talk with me. I had you stay with Cooney, thinking that I was going to help you stop him. Well now, I think its time that you joined Zack in the basement, well at least until the money comes through, after you have signed over power of attorney to me and the money. After which you, Cooney and Zack will all be committed to an Mental Clinic in Chile, never to be seen or heard of ever again.”

Mervyn snapped his fingers, Buddy faded away, to reappear, in the basement next to Zack; naked, ball gag in his mouth, bobbing up and down, and withering upon that 13″ vibrating dildo, that was now buried deep in his arse.

Smiling, Mervyn made his way back to Cooney; soon it would be time for Cooney to start to serve, until the money came through.

END: