The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Conversation

“If women didn’t exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning.”

Aristotle Onassis

The beautiful blonde came into the restuarant and looked around. All eyes were on her, she was that incredible. Deep blue eyes. Perfect cheekbones. Full lips a glossy red. And even though she wore a trench coat you could see she had the body of a swimsuit model. Spying the man she came to meet she strode briskly to him. Shedding the coat, one could see her body was even more amazing, with the sprayed on jeans and tight-fitting turtleneck sweater. She slid into the booth and I turned my attention to the man she came to meet.

I’d seen him come in fifteen minutes before and he was himself an impressive physical specimen. Good looking black guy, about 6-3, 240 pounds of solid muscle. Mid-thirties though he looked 10 years younger. More than that, he radiated an air of a man not to be fucked with. I adjusted my earpiece to listen carefully.

“Tyrone, thank you for coming.”

“Sure baby. What can I do for you Gabby?”

“Tyrone, please don’t get angry but I want out.”

“Out?”

“I want out of the life Tyrone. I want to retire.”

“Ah. You no longer wish to strip?”

“Thats right.”

“You want to work at the casino?

“No....”

“Oh waitressing at one of the upscale restuarants. Almost as much money stripping.”

“No. Tyrone....”

“Hmmm....you want that personal assistant gig I offered you?”

“No! Tyrone, please listen. I want to leave the organization.”

Silence. I glance over and see Tyrone seemingly mulling it over.

“Can’t do it Gabby. You mean too much money to me. If its just the stripping I can move you to waitressing or one of the gaming joints. But out of the organization? You know I don’t give to charity.”

“Tyrone, please, I’m so tired of this life.”

“Gabby, it isn’t so bad is it? Its not like you’re having sex. You dance, take off your clothes. Nobody touches you. You make great money. Whats the problem?”

“I don’t want this anymore. You tricked me into this life. I’ve more than held up my end of the bargian!”

“Your end of the bargain? Bitch, the deal was that I could use you anyway I saw fit if I won the bet. Well I won and I’m nowhere near done with you yet!”

“Yes, you won Tyrone, I don’t dispute that. But when I said anything, I thought you would just use me sexually one time. I didn’t think you’d make me your slave!”

“Should have been more clear Gabby. The exact words we agreed on were that I could use you in anyway I saw fit if I won. Well I won slut. I proved my point. Now you’ll pay up until I decide we’re square.”

“I suppose I’ve a long way before we’re square?”

“I making $200,000 a month off you Gabby. Thats average. Sometimes alot more, depending on what you bring me. I’d be a fool to let you walk away.”

“What if I just decide to leave? Walk away, right now.”

I hear Tyrone’s soft chuckling.

“Gabby, if you can walk away and stay away, then you’re free to go. But we both know you can’t. My hold on you is too strong. You have already tried to break the hypnotic grip I have you in. Easier to break chains of solid steel. And what about me? You know you can’t go too long without my cock filling you up.”

“That was part of your hypnotic conditioning! Addicting me to needing you to fuck me!”

“Yeah. But its still good for you isn’t Gabby? The way just the sight of my cock puts you into a deep haze...clouding your mind with pleasure...look at that, you’re getting all nipply just thinking about it. I bet you’re wet too.”

The silence makes me glance over and Gabby is blushing heart attack red.

“Gabby there is too much money to be made and you’re making it. Most men get stupid around a pretty girl, the prettier, the stupider and baby that face and body you’re sportin’ makes them into complete imbeciles. You’re my best girl at any of the strip clubs. You’d do just as well waitressing or at the casinos. The point is, you’re under my control Gabby. I control you, mind and body. You’ll continue to work for me until I say its enough.”

“Please...Tyrone, can’t you atleast put a cap on it? Listen, I’m 28. At 30 alot of strippers start going downhill. Promise to let me go in two years and I won’t bother you again. I’ll just work my ass off for two years, making you all the money you could want.”

“No promises Gabby. Plus you and the rest aren’t just any strippers. Not with my hypnosis. You’ll easily maintain this body for another 15 years minimum thanks to me. No cap Gabby. Just deal with it.”

“I can’t! Don’t you see this is eating away at me? Six years ago you hypnotized me as part of a bet. I didn’t think hypnosis was real. You said it was and that you’d prove it. I figured I’d make a quick $5,000 or at worst, get the shit fucked out of me by a guy I wanted to fuck anyway. You put me under, gave me a fucking most women can only dream about, then woke me up to a nightmare. I want things Tyrone. I want a career and a family. I want to be happy.”

“If you’re not happy Gabby thats your problem. You pull $10,000 a night in tips and keep 100% of that. You own a house in an upscale neighborhood and drive a Lexus. And when the hypnotic pleasure protocols I implanted aren’t doing the job, I personally come and fuck you until you are more than satisfied. You’re living the life and don’t even know it. Well you can bitch and moan all you like. You’re going nowhere and thats final.”

“No. Fuck you Tyrone. No matter what, I’m breaking free. I’m tired of whoring for you. Don’t deny it. I may not be fucking anyone but I’m no better than a common street walker. A criminal, thats what I am. You use me to get information on men of wealth and power and you use that against them. How Tyrone? Blackmail? Insider trading? Do you sell the information?”

“All of that and more Gabby. Hey, guys like that love to run their mouths to beautiful women, show how big they are. I just take advantage of them thinking with the wrong head.”

“Well I’m through Tyrone. I’m done with stripping. I’m done with getting men to tell me their secrets. I’m done with you.”

“Trance time Gabby.”

I glance over and see Gabby staring off into space. I’m surprised, I didn’t expect this.

“Gabby what are you up to?”

“I want to be free of you.

“Are you working with anyone?”

“Yes. Federal agents are investigating you. They want to break your hold on the west. They promised me a way out if I helped them.”

“Having me here, today, was that part of the plan?”

“Yes.”

“Are you bugged?”

“No.”

“Are they listening?”

“Yes.”

I look over and Gabby is still staring off into space. Tyrone is making a call on his cell phone. I can hear his side of the conversation. Its one word.

“Go.”

He hangs up and looks intently at Gabby.

“Gabby, would you like to suck my cock?”

“Yes.”

“Gabby, suck my cock.”

I can’t help but look as Gabby ducks under the table. I can’t see what she is doing but soon my ear is filled with Tyrone’s low groans and its clear she is sucking his dick right under the table. His cell phone rings and he answers.

“Is it done? Did you get it all? Any complications? Good work.”

Listening to him I felt a growing unease. He hangs up then looks around the restuarant until his eyes rested on mine. He grinned.

“Hello Agent Hilliard. FYI, your people need medical attention.”

I curse and rush out. Running around the corner I see the van door is open. I look in and three of my people are out. I check pulses and they are all alive. I breathe a sigh of relief. Then I notice the state of our equipment. Destroyed. All of it. All this work and we had nothing on Tyrone Gibson. Well fuck that I decided. I drew my weapon and rushed back into the building. He was gone. And so was Gabby. I’d failed her. She was still Gibson’s slave. And god knows how he would punish her for her betrayal.

I think back to when I first spoke with her....

She had come into my office and offered me Tyrone Gibson’s head. When I asked why, she simply said she wanted out and this was the only way out. I already knew who she was from our surviellance. Gabrielle Brooks. Gabby to her friends.

“I know the FBI wants him bad but can’t get him. I can help with that.”

“Help how?”

“Get him to talk where you guys can get it on tape.”

“You sound sure of yourself Miss Brooks.”

“I’ve worked for Tyrone for six years now as a stripper and his personal whore. I know him inside and out. He is smart and he is careful but I can trip him up. But you need to make the most of it because after that one time, you won’t get another chance and I will be well and truly fucked.”

“Before we agree to this, I need to know about your part in any of his operations.”

“Sure. I’m what you’d call a tape recorder.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Its simple. Tyrone is a Master Hypnotist. Its one of the ways he maintains his control and why no one in his organization of any importance will tell you whether or not your zippers undone. When he hires a girl for any of his businesses he does some mental conditioning with them. Giving them perfect memory, making them so they know how to be more alluring to men, etc. All the girl has to do then is her job. Men, just run their mouths trying to impress them and later, the girls go to Tyrone who plays back the memory of anyone of importance the girl served. You don’t even have to pay attention this way, cause everything that is said is right there in the subconscious.”

“So couldn’t we do the same? Hypnotize you and know what you know?”

“No for a couple of reasons. One, Tyrone never tells lowly worker girls like me anything of any signifigance. Its not illegal to listen to customers and repeat what they say. Two, we are sealed. That means we can’t be hypnotized by anyone but Tyrone. And a few months ago, he did something to all hypnotized employees, re-sealing them. He let slip that it was like a doomsday device. I couldn’t get more out of him but from what I can figure is that if another hypnoist had any success breaking the seal, it would be like giving any of us a hypnotic lobotomy.”

“Sounds absurd. But for the moment lets say I buy your story. How come you’re here? If you’re under his control you shouldn’t be anywhere within 100 miles of this building.”

“Like I just told you, that sort of stuff is for his inner circle. I’m just a stripper Agent Hilliard. I know nothing of importance. If I told you every single thing I know, you couldn’t get him for anything more than not picking up his dog’s shit when he takes him to the park. Tyrone is involved in nothing illegal. Nothing. The casinos, restuarants, strip clubs, all on the up and up. Pays his taxes to the penny. As far as how he uses the info we give him...well I can offer speculation. Can you get a warrant for speculation Agent Hilliard?”

“No. Tell me how you met Gibson.”

“How did I get mixed up with a guy like him? I met him right after college. I had just gotten this accounting job and an apartment. I was pretty excited. I went to a party with some girlfriends and he was there. I didn’t know he was any kind of criminal, just very successful. We were introduced but nothing came of it though I was very attracted to him. I’d see him around but while he was pleasant towards me, he never made a move. He finally asked me out and we had fun. Nothing happened the first couple of dates. I’d seen him around and knew he was a player so I slowed his roll, hoping to keep him around. It was our third date where he tricked me into whoring for him.”

“Tell me about that third date, in detail”.

“Detail? Okay.....”

We had dinner at my place and were making out on the couch. He started getting agressive when I cooled things down a bit. He wasn’t happy.

“Whats the deal Gabby? You a nun? Saving it for marriage? Or just a cocktease?”

“I am not a cocktease! I just don’t give it away is all and I know you’re a player. You like to hit it and quit it. Thats not for me. I want more.”

“Oh I see. Strings attatched huh? I may have to hypnotize you to get around that.”

“Hypnotize me? Good luck wih that shit!” I’d seen Tyrone’s little amature act at parties where it was real popular and thought it was bullshit and I told him so.

“You really think hypnosis is fake?”

“One hundred percent.”

“How about a bet?”

“Sure I can use the money. Say $5,000?”

“Do you even have $5,000?”

“Well no....”

“Hahahaha...thats bold girl, betting what you don’t have. Tell you what, if I can’t hypnotize you, I’ll give you $5,000 cash. If I can hypnotize you, I get to use you anyway I see fit.”

“You’ll give me $5,000 in cash?”

“If I fail to hypnotize you.”

“Lets do it!”

“But if I do hypnotize you, I get to use you anyway I see fit.”

“Okay, okay, whatever you say, now lets get on with it!”

I have to say I’m not sure how he did it. He looked me in the eye real intently said something and I was under. But I remember the rest.

He had me take my clothes off. I orgasmed with each item I took off as he told me that each orgasm made me more and more submissive to him. When I was naked he stood and stripped off his clothes. He had me kneel and suck his cock. It was actually more jacking than sucking, he is a big one and he of course hadn’t trained me to take it all yet.

I worked him until he came and I was made to swallow it all, him telling me that once I swallow his cum,I was h is forever. I remember how hard I came when he said that. It felt like something in my head snapped. Its funny but despite all of his skill as a lover and hypnotist, I’ve never cum so hard since that moment when he enslaved me.

He fucked me then. In ways I never even imagined a man could take a woman. And in ways I swore no man would ever take me. I have no idea how many times I came that night. More than I’d cum my entire life before that night, easily. When it was over we lay together in bed and I felt such a warm glow as we drifted off to sleep. The next morning he made love to me, fixed me breakfast, then laid out my new life for me. I’ve stripped ever since.

I watch her fight back tears and wish I could take her in my arms. Instead I do my job.

“Okay Miss Brooks, I’ll see what I can do to help you.

My thoughts drift back to the here and now as I watch my people put into ambulances. They aren’t hurt too badly its merely a precaution. I consider what I have to do to save Gabby. I go into the office and file my report. Then I make a phone call. I leave and meet a man who instructs me on whats required to pull this off.

I agree. The operation takes six weeks. I dream of Gabby nightly.

I go to the agreed upon meeting place alone. I wait an hour in the cold, as per instructions. Right on the agreed upon time Tyrone Gibson comes out of the shadows.

“Hello Agent Hilliard. Pretty cold tonight isn’t it?”

“I didn’t come here to chit-chat Gibson. Where is Gabby?”

Gibson ignores my question and instead looks at me with disgust.

“You really did it. You’ve betrayed everything you believe in for some bitch. I was sure it was a trick but you did exactly what you said you’d do. I now have complete access to the FBI’s computer system. And through them, the other intelligence agencies which is a very unexpected bonus. I know it all. And they won’t be aware of it for months. My tech people think they can stay hidden for more than a year before someone figures whats what. Much too late then huh Agent Hilliard?”

“Where is Gabby?”

“Hey, you want to know about who shot Kennedy? How about UFO’s? The shit about the REAL remote viewing program would blow your mind. Already started training my own team of remote viewers. Yeah I know everything about everyhing and it only cost me twenty million in gold, twenty million in diamonds and some slut I was going to cancel anyway. Hell, you even made me get rid of her triggers and everything. You don’t know what you’re missing Hilliard.

“Where is Gabby?”

Gibson snaps his fingers and Gabby runs out of the darkness. We hug and squeeze each other tightly, neither of us wanting to let go.

“Private plane is fueled and prepared to take you to Costa Rica, just as you wanted. Papers, new identities, passports already on the plane.”

“I trust the plane won’t explode?”

Gibson looks at me with such rage I think he intends to kill us both right then. Gabby shakes her head and puts a finger to my lips.

“Danny, please don’t insult him. He prides himself on being a man of his word. Apologize and lets go.”

“I’m sorry Tyrone. I didn’t mean that.”

I watch as Gibson visibly relaxes.

“Take that bitch and go. Don’t let me see you stateside again.”

I take Gabby and put her into my car. I get into the driver’s side start up the engine and without a backwards glance, drive off into the night.

End