The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Controller Conrad

Tags: mc, mf, md, nc

Synopsis: I enjoy controlling, debasing, and fucking young women.

Warning: Contains some scenes of violence.

Chapter 1: Control Computer

It was 7:59 AM in the morning. I arrived just in time for work. While walking along the pathways dividing the rows and columns of the cubicles, I greeted and nodded at the office slaves as I passed by them. I opened the grand oak door of my grand office. It was the start of another day of my current job as the Chief Urban MicroManager. I sat on the extremely comfortable executive leather chair and logged into my state-of-the-art computer. Less than a minute later, the Unified Urban Control Program was executed and a spectacular bird’s eye view of the entire city was presented to me.

My first priority was to examine the city’s finances, but I needed coffee first. I pressed the talk button on the intercom, “Sally, bring me a cup of the usual coffee.” She replied, “Yes, Master Conner.” Moments later, she brought my cup of coffee in the usual gold goblet that was emblazoned with a huge C circumscribed by a circle and placed it in front of me, together with it’s accompanying saucer. I lifted the goblet and drank. In less than a second, I sprayed it out of mouth. A brown stain immediately appeared on her white blouse.

“The usual is Espresso, not Instant, you worthless whore!”

“But...”

“No buts!”

Her head tilted down in shame as I scolded her. “Make another mistake again and you’re fired! Literally!” I shifted my eyes in the direction of a white ash jar inside a glass cabinet. Sally’s eyes lit up in fear and immediately took away the goblet and saucer, “Sorry Master, I’ll bring you the right coffee.”

Okay, time to work. With several clicks of the mouse, I was presented with various figures, charts, and statistics. Everything’s okay here. Next window. This department was receiving too much revenue. Needed to cut back some spending. Infrastructure maintenance was behind schedule. Damn lazy workers. Fired them all and replaced them. People protested against my policies?! Raised the funding for the Secret Punitive Police Department. Next screen... Next screen... Next screen... Petitions?! Ignored. New ordinance proposed by city representatives. Ignored. Next screen...

Sally brought the coffee. It was correct this and I acknowledged with a simple nod of my head, which gave Sally a suppressed expression of relief as she excused herself to resume her usual office duties.

It’s 9:00 am before I knew it! I was all done with my work. It was playtime! I returned to the city map screen with bird’s eye view and zoomed into the hustling and bustling downtown section of the city. It was a magnification level that gave me a great close ranged view of the people, the streets, and the buildings. With deft movements of my mouse and keen eyes, I hunted for the hottest chicks that I could call up here to my office to bang them silly. My eyes zoomed in to one girl who I thought was hot, but when I switched to the street cameras to get a more detailed assessment of her looks, BLEAH! Next girl. AAAAHH! It’s an ugly old hag dressed above her age in skimpy clothing... Panned camera... Zoomed out... Moved... Zoomed in... Finally, a girl that looked decent: In her early twenties, dressed in a business suit with matching skirt, black heels, and was going towards her Sedan. You’re mine, bitch!

I locked the green crosshairs on her blonde head and pressed the Enter key. A 10 millisecond blast of the Mind Inducement Beam from a special gun attached below the spy camera froze her sexy body momentarily as multiple commands were written into the neurons of her brain. The mental alteration worked almost immediately, turning her from a self-confident and independent woman into a lecherous doxy eager to please me at any moment. In a robotic fashion, she got into her car and drove in the direction of the City Hall according to my command. It would take at least fifteen minutes for her to get here. No, make that twenty minutes. I had to account for the parking time and the time it takes for her to get up from the lobby to my office.

Meanwhile, I checked my online stock portfolios and the statuses of the various hit operations that I have ordered for the benefit of myself and the stock prices of my various holdings. Fuck. Five stocks in the deep red. Damn Bixley and his worthless advice. He’s going to be sleeping with the fishes tonight. Hmmm... All ten hit operations were successful. There are no more annoying obstructions to my goals, for now at least. Now time for some random thoughts: Who’s going betray me? Who has a chance of betraying me? Who has been reluctant to carry out my orders? Are there possible leaks? Which company is worth buying? Is the spy trustworthy? Thoughts continued bombarding my head until a beep from the intercom roused me back to reality: “Master Connor, a woman name Marjorie Green wishes to see you.” She’s here faster than I expected.

I answered, “Tell her to come in.”

“Okay, Master.”

In less than thirty seconds, the huge oak door opened slowly and into the office stepped Marjorie, my fucktoy for the day. She had a blank stare and a robotic expression on her face. I got up out of my cozy chair and walked in front of my desk.

“Come closer.”

She walked closer to me until only a three foot gap remained.

“Strip to your underwear. Do it sexily.”

She complied and immediately began stripping in a very sensuous fashion.

I noticed slight signs of resistance through her body movements and on her face. It was more pronounced when she stripped herself of her last piece of clothing, her bra. Two small streams of tears flowed from her eyes. I walked the short distance over to her and bitch-slapped her once. She cupped her face with her palm in response to the unprovoked attack. The mental control over her appeared to be weakening so I forcibly grabbed her drooping head with one hand and pulled out my portable Mind Inducement Beam Emitter (that looked a lot like a typical remote control) and fired the device in front of her now contorted and frightful face. Her previously agitated-looking face now became calm and dreamy. My entertainment session was back on track again.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tightly to my body. Then I proceeded with the usual rough kisses and body groping that I do daily with my other female employees. My hungry hands touched her almost everywhere: neck, breasts, shoulders, abdomen, waist, and all other cracks and crevices where I can slip my fingers in.

A few minutes passed and I wanted to move on to better action. With my arms still around her torso, I swung her around and forced her down the table, briefly disturbing the neat pile of papers on my desktop. I groped her large breasts in with animalistic lust. She gasped and moaned with her eyes closed. I was unzipping and pulling down my pants, but was annoyingly interrupted when Sally notified me through the intercom that David, one of my clients, wished to speak with me.

“Tell him I’m busy right now.”

“But he said that it’s urgent.”

David is just one of many of my lesser clients. Damn that bastard. Of all the times he could call, he had chose this time.

“Put him through,” I said as I continued groping Marjorie’s left breast with one hand while holding the office phone with my other hand and, at the same time, pumping her tight pussy with my super-hard dick. She moaned loudly like a good whore usually does.

“Mr. Connor. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I’ve encountered a problem with the chips that you have sold to us. My associates told me that they are of inferior quality and would not accept it.”

“Huff... Ha... That’s your problem... Haa... Not mine.”

“Please understand that I’m in a very difficult situation here...”

I didn’t want to hear anymore of his complaining and slammed the handset back on its base. I then told my secretary through the intercom to ignore all future messages from David. If he’s going to get put down because of those chips, then so be it. I won’t mind losing business from one petty client.

I pulled out my expensive gold-plated and diamond-encrusted fountain pen from my inner pocket of my jacket and drew pictures cute rabbits, teddy bears, and dinosaurs on her tummy. The tickling sensation made Marjorie giggle. I looked at my artwork with great self-complacency and placed the fountain pen into one of the pen holders. I bent down, kissed her deeply on the lips while jousting her tongue with mine. With my fingers interlocked onto hers, I continued fucking her like a wild beast high on drugs. The executive desk shook and rocked under the weight and actions of two people.

She wrapped her supple legs around my waist as if wanting to devour me with her pussy. The desk was getting kind of messy so I lifted her up from my desk and continued fucking her in a standing position. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders in a passionate embrace as we kissed each other feverishly. I supported her with my palms on her ass cheeks that jiggled as her whole body bounced up and down with each thrust. It was kind of boring standing one place to fuck so, while still carrying and thrusting her bodily mass, I walked in circles and spun around at regular intervals.

Minutes later I came long and hard. The ten squirts of semen from my unrivaled dick overflowed from her tight pussy and dribbled down her legs. I roughly tossed her onto the nearby sofa and exhaled a sigh of satisfaction. She hadn’t cum yet she frigged herself for a short while before an orgasm struck her.

It was time for my next game. I went opened one of the lower drawers of my desk and pulled out a diamond-studded gold collar. The beautiful piece of jewelry shined and sparkled under the spotlight. I had a brief flashback of the previous woman whom I forced this decorative collar on.

I placed the diamond-studded gold collar around Marjorie’s neck and attached a gold chain to it. She was going to act as a dog. Holding one end of the chain with my right hand, I told to get on her fours and bark like a dog. She lifted her downcast hands and extended her tongue like a dog usually does. After several tries, she managed to give me a convincing performance.

“Woof! Arf! Ruff! Ruff!”

I patted and rubbed her head for being such a good dog. Because of my unparalleled humanism, I gave her knee pads and gloves so she won’t injure herself while walking on fours. I walked her out of my office and proceeded to parade her throughout the halls and corridors of my corporate skyscraper. It was only going to be five floors. Dogs need their exercise.

I ran into Sally on the elevator, much to her displeasure. Sally was unable to fully suppress her contorted facial expressions of fear, chagrin, and disgust. She kept her distance from me and Marjorie.

“Up on your knees, Marjorie!”

“Arf!”

Immediately, Marjorie got up on her knees with her arms bent upwards and hands pointed downwards. Her tongue extended out in the same way as a dog’s. She looked at me and waited for my command.

“Kiss her Sally.”

My authoritative eyes overpowered her silent resistance. Despite her visible revulsion, she reluctantly bent down in front of Marjorie, lifted Marjorie’s face up slightly, and gave her a slopping wet kiss with tongue action. Marjorie responded with great fervor. A loud “ding” signaled Sally’s stop, much to her relief. But before she could completely disengage herself from the lewd act, the elevator door opened to a crowd of mostly stolid office workers. Sally’s face turned several shades of red deeper and she ran out through the bustling crowd while sobbing. I got off shortly after Sally and turned left down the corridor.

I passed by a multitude of office workers and clients of my company along the corridor. They all gave a range of varying emotions from complete apathy to utter shock and revulsion. Marjorie continued strutting ahead on all fours like a happy dog, totally ignorant of the staring eyes and expressions of disgust from the people around her. Nevertheless I greeted as many familiar faces as possible.

When we went by the restrooms, Marjorie stopped and whimpered while looking at me. I didn’t know what she wanted at first until she pointed at her pussy with her forefinger. She needed to take a leak I realized. Instead of letting her use the woman’s restroom, I told to her to relieve herself at a large decorative plant nearby. Still walking on fours, Marjorie went over to the plant, raised her right leg up high, and released a golden stream of piss at the mossy base of the plant. The stream died down, leaving a visible trail at the edge of the pot with some of it dripping on the floor. With that business done, I tugged her and she walked ahead of me. Once we reached the end of the hall, I opened an inconspicuous door to my right and motioned Marjorie to go in. The door lead to an unsightly corridor filled with pipes and control boxes.

I saw a 2-inch section of a pipeline on the ceiling that made an abrupt 90-degree turn from its original path in the general direction of the corridor near the door to a janitorial storage room. A thought came to my head. I threw my end of the gold chain up towards to pipe section. It looped over the pipe but it didn’t fall far enough for me to reach it. I jumped and grabbed the end of the gold chain with both of my hands. My falling body consequently pulled Marjorie up by her neck. Her eyelids and her mouth stretched to their limit while her feeble hands immediately reached for her collar, and she made a mixture of gasps and guttural sounds. She kicked helplessly and stupidly as if trying to reach the floor. She looked at me with pleading eyes.

How could I resist those cute puppy eyes? I immediately released the chain and the whole of her mass dropped on the floor. She writhed in pain from the force of the impact. I kneeled beside her, rested her head on my thighs, cooed, and soothed her.

A janitorial worker apparently witnessed the event and came running towards me. “What are you doing?! This not how you are supposed to treat a person! Get away from her! I’m going to call security, no, the police!”

My physique was incomparable to his. He pushed me away with his heavily muscled arms and pulled her away from me to a safe distance.

“Do you know who I am?” I asked in an authoritative tone.

“I don’t care who you are! You’re a monster for treating her like this!”

I didn’t want to continue this useless prattle so I pulled out my trusty old Mind Inducement Beam Emitter and fired a burst at him. I spoke peremptorily, “Forget this event and this woman. Bitch slap yourself twenty times for disrespecting your superior. Continue your usual duties.”

He complied with a slow “Yes” and walked robotically back down the corridor while slapping himself like an idiot, and disappeared through a door shortly afterwards. After reclaiming control of Marjorie, I continued down the corridor and exited to another hallway where I continued parading Marjorie in front of more multitudes of people.

It was 10:45 am already according to my Rolex. Smells of cooking from the nearby kitchen of a restaurant aroused Marjorie’s olfactory senses, causing her to sniff the air in earnest. I tugged the chain, but met resistance. Losing patience, I yanked to chain with great force, making Marjorie yelp in response. It was time to go back to my office and I didn’t want my will to be obstructed by a mere dog.

Back at the office, my dick that was limp after the first intercourse was now ready for action again. I ordered Marjorie to stay put in the specified position that was at the center of my office. With my pants fully down, I proceeded to fuck her again, only this time in doggie style. She was now only a mere dog and it’s only fitting to fuck her in the same manner as a dog normally does. The gripped her waist with both hands while gradually moving upwards toward her breasts, groping them without mercy. She moaned and groaned loudly.

Skin slapped and rubbed against skin. Sweat and bodily fluids mixed together. Blood rushed throughout my body, heating it up like a furnace. In a sudden moment, I came long and hard. My semen pumped into her pussy in seven huge spurts. Some of it overflow from her pussy down her thighs. I pulled out my now limp dick while she continued thrusting her pelvis in thin air, no doubt indicating that she wasn’t yet satisfied. I didn’t care.

I pulled my pants back up and buckled my belt. It was time for her to go. I had enough fun with her already. It was only fit for her to be discarded like a piece of trash.

“Stand up and face me.”

She immediately stood up erect and gave me a serious-looking face. I pulled out my Mind Inducement Beam Emitter, aimed it at her, and pressed the “Release” button. Her eyes blinked and her entire body shuddered, as if released from heavy bondage.

“Where am I? Why am I naked?! Omigod!”

While she was still in her perturbed state, I pressed another button. A trapdoor opened right beneath her and she fell down. I thought that was the end of her but she stubbornly grasped on the edge of the trapdoor with both hands.

“Oh god! Please help me!”

I slowly walked over to the trapped door and peered at her with a cold, smiling face. Slowly, I moved my right foot pressed it on some of her fingers, lightly at first. But later I increased the pressure.

“NOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON’T! OH GOD PLEASE!”

I didn’t want to play anymore so I stomped wildly at her now heavily bruised fingers until she lost her grip. She tumbled and flopped down the chute in a very undignified manner, screaming and crying loudly all the way. My cronies had fun with her from this point on.