The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlled Foster Family

Chapter 8

I woke to the smell of cooking bacon and brewing coffee. I pulled myself together and went up the stairs into the Kitchen where I saw Mary busy making breakfast. She looked at me gesturing to the pan and I nodded as she cracked two more eggs. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down as she slid my plate in front of me and sat down to her own breakfast.

“Are Mom and Rebecca alright?” she asked in a hesitant voice.

“What do you mean?” I replied around a mouthful of bacon and egg.

“Well, last night I was really tired for some reason but I think I heard them crying.” She replied, poking at her own food.

I reached out and took her hand “I can tell you why you were tired, you naughty girl.” I chided, and she blushed at the memory of our last encounter. Then Sarah and Rebecca came into the room, both had dark circles under their eyes but seemed cheerful as they smiled at us.

“Thanks for making breakfast dear.” Sarah said as she dished up a serving for her and Rebecca.

“Yeah, ditto for me.” Rebecca followed, pouring a cup of coffee for both of them and bringing it to the table. They sat down and dug into their food eagerly. There was little conversation as we ate, all three of them seemed too nervous to say anything as they focused on their meals. After breakfast was done, they all sat there sipping our coffee, looking anywhere but each other.

“Gangster Rap.” I said, and 3 heads dropped to their chests. I had experienced enough close calls when I assumed I knew what these women were thinking. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to get everything out in the open, without screwing something up.

“Sarah, Mary, Rebecca, we have been through a lot of changes over the last little while. I think it is time that we talked about how we feel about the new normal around here. Do you understand?” I said, and their heads nodded.

“When you talk, I want you to tell the honest truth about what you feel. I don’t want you to worry about what others think, or what you think you should say. The truth is the only thing that you will be able to say, do you understand?” Again, three heads nodded. I was relieved that none of them furrowed their brow, or looked hesitant, it seemed like everyone wanted their cards on the table.

“Sarah, what happened between you and Rebecca yesterday and last night?” I started.

Sarah started “Yesterday, when we were shopping, I told Rebecca that while I still loved her like a daughter, I no longer saw her as my flesh and blood anymore. I told her that she had grown up and I saw her as a woman, instead of my little girl. I also told her that I was sorry for what Jacob had done to her over her life and that I wished I could do something to make it up to her.”

“Alright Rebecca, how did that make you feel?” I asked, turning to her.

“First, I was scared. She has always been there for me, but now she says that she doesn’t see me as her daughter anymore? Then I got angry, angry at how Jacob had treated me and that she stood by and let it happen. I decided that if she didn’t want to be my mom anymore, then I may as well stop pretending to be the daughter she wanted me to be.” Rebecca replied in a passionate voice, as if reliving the moment.

“Sarah, what happened then?”

“We fought.” Sarah continued. “We argued in the car about how difficult her life had been and how I had tried to help, but was just too scared. When we got home, she stormed off to her room, and I was too upset to do anything so I went to my room and cried. That is when Chad came to me and told me how I could fix things, make things up to Rebecca for my failures as a mother to her.”

“What happened Sarah?” I probed, and noticed that Mary had leaned closer despite her trance state.

“Chad took me out to the barn and tied me to the bench, then Rebecca came out and punished me for all of the bad things that I had done to her. For how I had failed her as a mother.” Sarah said in a soft, scared voice.

“Rebecca, what happened last night?” I asked as I turned to her.

“She made me so angry; it brought back memories all of the things that Jacob did to me. How he abused me, how he made me feel insignificant, how he hurt me, everything that he had done to me and how helpless I felt. I was mad, and I couldn’t take it out on Jacob, so I took it out on Mom.” Rebecca said with a sob.

“What did you do Rebecca” I pressed.

“I dressed in my dominatrix outfit, I made myself up as strong and sexy as I could then I beat her like she was a slave. I called her a bitch, told her that if she didn’t want me as her daughter, then this is who I would be. Then I hit her until I couldn’t hit her anymore.” Rebecca said, as she lifted her chin with a prideful jerk.

“And how did that make you feel?” I prompted.

“Angry at first, then ashamed over what I had done. It wasn’t Sarah’s fault that Jacob did that to me, she did the best she could. She was just as scared of him as we were.” She replied.

“No Rebecca, not that. How did dominating Sarah, just like you had dominated Mary, make you feel?” I said, leaning forward and putting my hand on hers.

Rebecca clenched her fist in my grip. She took a shuddering breath “It made me feel powerful, sexy, God, it turned me on. I was in charge; I could do whatever I wanted to her and she was helpless to do anything but take it.” She said in a rush.

I turned to where Sarah sat. There was a curious expression on her face, almost relief at what she had just heard. “Sarah, how did it feel to be dominated by Rebecca?” I asked.

She hesitated, her fingers twitching around each other as she fought with herself. “Sarah, the truth.” I said in a firm voice.

“Oh God forgive me, but it felt good. The pain was there, but it was nothing that I haven’t been through before, but she was so beautiful and commanding. I was so proud of her; she wasn’t the scared little girl that I was afraid she was going to be. She had walked through the fires of Hell and come out the other side tempered like steel.” Sarah took a deep breath and continued “I am ashamed to say this, but it made me wet, just like when Jacob or Chad would do it to me.”

“Would you like Rebecca to do that again? To control and dominate you as your mistress?” I asked, holding my breath.

“Yes, if she wanted to I would not object.” Sarah replied, and I heard Rebecca take in a sharp breath.

“Rebecca, do you want to be the Mistress of this house? Do you want to command Sarah the same as you do Mary? Tell the truth.” I asked, holding my breath again.

Rebecca hesitated, then nodded her head. “Yes, that is what I want. After yesterday I realize that I am no longer a daughter, or at least the person I was before. I will always love Sarah as the woman who raised me, but she is no longer my Mom.” She said firmly and she squeezed my hand in hers.

I turned to Mary who had been sitting attentively the entire time. “Mary, what do you think of this? Can you accept Rebecca like this?”

Mary nodded. “Yes, yes I can. I have already realized that we have moved beyond being the sisters that we were before, but that is alright. Nothing has changed between Mom and I, just how we see Rebecca now. If this is how the family is going to be from now on, I can support this.” She said without hesitation, thanks to the suggestion I gave her yesterday afternoon.

“Alright, I am the master of this house, and Rebecca is my partner and your Mistress. If you think that she is being too much of a bitch, you can come to me. Other than when we play, things should remain the same, we are all adults here, do you understand and accept this?” I asked, and all three of them nodded.

I leaned back and let out a long, shuddering breath. Finally, after all of that nudging and prodding, and more close calls than I can remember, things had worked out. It had been a journey, slowly breaking down their moral barriers and tweaking them into agreeing that they wanted to be who I was making them. Now I had my partner, junior partner of course, and my, what? Were they slaves, pets, fuck toys? I’ll just call them girlfriends for now I decided. I sat up and looked at the three of them. Each still had their head down, their coffee cooling on the table before them.

“When I say Death Metal, you will all wake up. You will remember everything that was just said here, but you will believe that we had a discussion and you will feel very relieved that everything is out in the open. Do you understand.” Three heads nodded.

“Death Metal” I said, and they all came out of the trance. They looked at each other and me, a blush rising on Mary and Sarah’s faces while Rebecca gave me a sly smile.

“Well, that clears some things up.” Rebecca said as she leaned back in her chair. “What now?”

I stood up, gathering my dishes and moving to the sink. “Now, we clean up this kitchen and get the chores done. We can test this new dynamic tonight.”

“Um, actually..” Rebecca replied as she followed me to the sink. “I was kind of hoping that I could do some shopping today. I kinda ruined my stockings last night.” She said with a half smile.

“I also want to get some things.” Mary said. “I want to see if I can be a bit more...” she trailed off hesitantly.

“Slutty?” Rebecca added, and Mary blushed and looked away.

“If it’s alright, I think we all need to go.” Sarah chimed in. “It has been a while, if we are going to start a new chapter, we should all start fresh.” She said in the same kind of tone that she would have used to tell the girls it was time to take a bath.

She looked at me, and I sighed and dug out the credit card. Is this how Hugh Hefner felt? Oh well, the results were worth it and it’s not like we didn’t have the money. “Alright, I’ll handle the chores. I have some work I want to do out there anyway.” I said as I handed the plastic card to Sarah.

She walked over to me and took it, then reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck standing on her toes to kiss me. Her tongue slid between my lips as she ground her chest and hips against me. I realized that this was the first time all three of us were in the same room when she had done this, guess the floodgates were open now.

“Don’t worry, I promise that it will be worth your while.” She said in a sultry voice, then headed down the hall to get ready. I looked over at where Mary and Rebecca were standing, their eyes followed Sarah as she sashayed down the hall, ass swaying in her light pyjama pants and humming to herself.

“Shit” Mary said, looking at Rebecca. “Mom’s got game.”

Rebecca nodded, looking a little uncertain as she bit her lip nervously. Then she took Mary’s elbow “Well, looks like we need to step it up now.” She said and she shot me a wink as they walked past me.

I stood alone in the kitchen, looking at the pile of dirty dishes in the sink. I didn’t feel very masterful as I turned on the tap and grabbed the dish soap. I would have to set some boundaries I thought, and maybe a chore chart.

I spent the afternoon working in the barn, making some changes to the equipment there. I had some ideas on how to test this new dynamic and I wanted to make sure that everything was ready for tonight. I had put down a rug on the previously bare concrete floor, if the girls were going to be kneeling in their stockings, I didn’t want to have to buy a new pair each time. I had also moved in another chair for Rebecca and added a few new devices that had been knocking around in my head for a while.

I was sitting in Jacob’s old office, moving around a few accounts and making some changes when I heard the car pull up. The three of them came in, hands full of bags as they chatted and laughed with each other. When they saw me, the all hushed up and then hustled past me, guiltily trying to hide their purchases as they rushed to their rooms. Sarah had picked up some take out so I laid out the table and was dishing it out when they all came back downstairs. I could see that they had gotten their nails done, Rebecca in a black and red that reminded me of the corset she wore last night. Sarah’s were a light blue and Mary in a white French tip I think it was called.

We ate dinner hastily, and the girls deflected my questions about what they had bought today. “You will see soon enough.” Rebecca said with a grin, glancing at Mary and Sarah. I felt Mary slide her foot up and down my leg under the table, and Sarah reached out to pat my hand then slide her new fingernails up my forearm.

I have to admit this was weird, I had been Sarah and the others apart for this entire time so they didn’t find out about each other. Now, not only did they know but they were working together to tease me. I felt outnumbered and checked the urge to Gangster Rap them just to feel in control again. I pushed my chair back from the table. “Well, I cleaned up breakfast, so you three can handle dinner. I am going to the barn, don’t keep me waiting too long.”

“Yes, Master.” Sarah replied, looking demurely at the table but with a small smile. Mary and Rebecca also pushed their chairs back and started to clear the plates and cups as I headed out the back door.

About half an hour later, I heard them approaching the back of the barn. The sound of three sets of heels clicking on the concrete sat me up in the chair I had been lounging in and I set my empty beer on the table.

Rebecca came in first, she was wearing the red and black corset from last night, but no booty shorts this time. Instead, a black thong barely covered her smooth shaven pussy. She had replaced her stockings, but now she had on a pair of thigh high black leather boots that glistened in the light, the stiletto high heels clicked clearly against the floor. She had done her makeup in the same smoky eye and blood red lips but her hair was loose, hanging down her back like a dark waterfall as she paused in the doorway, the light from the setting sun silhouetting her perfectly.

I nodded in appreciation and she gave a smirk in reply, glancing at my stiffening crotch. “I’m glad you appreciate it.” She said as she strode into the room. I noticed that she had two leashes in her hand, and following her like obedient puppies came Sarah and Mary.

Mary was wearing a black lace bustier, her firm C cup tits pushed up to enhance the hourglass of her narrow waist. She was also wearing stockings and heels, black this time to match the black lacy panties that rode high on her hips. Her hair was done in a thick loose braid, pulled over one shoulder and hanging down to brush the nipple that peeked through the sheer material. She looked like a slutted up version of a cartoon character I had seen recently, and it looked good. A black leather collar circled her long elegant neck and she raised her chin proudly as she saw my eyes slide up and down her body.

Sarah came through the door last, and moved to stand just behind Rebecca opposite Mary. She was wearing a sheer powder blue bodysuit that fastened high on her neck. Her firm tits pressed against the thin fabric, her nipples making noticeable mounds under the material. The bodysuit was cut high on her hips, tapering to a narrow, almost painful looking V in her crotch that must mean a thong on the other side. Light blue stockings sheathed her legs down to the white 4” platform heels she wore. Her hair had been done in long, loose curls and bounced around her face and down her back every time she moved her head. A white leather collar circled her throat where the leash was clipped and she stroked it with one long painted nail while a sultry smile played across her face.

I sat there, taking in the sight of the three of them. I had dreamed of this moment since the first week when I arrived on the farm years ago and been working toward it every day for the last three months. Now, here they were, all slutted up and eager to serve me however I wanted. I sat back in my chair and steepled my fingers, nodding slowly.

“Well, very nice, very nice indeed. I must say that I am pleased with your turn out tonight.” I said, trying to keep my voice from cracking. Rebecca nodded, Mary blushed, Sarah smiled. I gestured to the table beside me where two sets of cuffs and a pair of black ball gags were sitting. “Rebecca, will you do the honours?”

“Of course, Sir.” She replied as she led Mary and Sarah over to the table. She picked up the cuffs and both girls held out their arms so she could fasten them around their wrists. Then she picked up the ball gags, and Mother and Daughter both opened their mouths to let her push them behind their teeth and fasten the straps behind their necks. Rebecca started to clip the cuffs together, but I stood and waived her off. She nodded and stepped back, handing me the leashes when I held my hand out for them.

Mary and Sarah both looked at me, their expressions a combination of curiosity and eagerness as their chests heaved with the deep breaths they were taking to calm themselves. I pulled them to the center of the room where I fastened their cuffs together. I used a snap link to secure both of their hands so they were bound face to face. Then I reached up and pulled down one of the things I had worked on that afternoon.

It was a 5’ long pole with an eye hook at each end. I fastened the snap links on their cuffs to the eye hook, spreading their arms out wide and pulling them closer together. I then took up the rope that was tied off to a nearby pillar and started pulling. The bar rose to the ceiling on a pully, hauling the two bound women up with it. I pulled them up until they were a couple of feet off the floor, their smooth round asses level with my face. They groaned at the strain in their arms as they slowly spun there, hanging in the middle of the room.

I stepped back to watch and heard Rebecca move up beside me as the two women spun lazily before us. Their large tits were pressed tight against each other and bulged out to the side of their bodies. They looked down at me, their eyes wide with nervous expectation at their new situation. While they had both been bound before, hanging helpless while two Dom’s looked at them as if appraising a piece of meat was a new experience. Their eyes followed me as I walked over to the wall and picked up a long wooden paddle, which I idly tapped against my hand while I strode back to where they hung.

“Now pay attention Rebecca.” I said in a disinterested, lecturing tone. “Sarah is a pain slut; she needs to feel abused in order to get aroused. This can either be physical, or emotional, either way it turns her on, doesn’t it slut?” I whipped the paddle up and laid a sharp smack on Sarah’s helpless ass as it spun toward me. She grunted into her gag, then nodded her head in affirmation. Mary squeaked in surprise as the two women swung back and forth like a pendulum.

“We will stick to physical abuse for the moment, I don’t want you getting too confused in your new role by reminding Sarah what a weak and worthless slut she can be.” I continued while I hit Sarah again with the paddle.

“Right, got it.” Rebecca answered, “can I try that?” she asked as she reached for the paddle in my hand.

I spun around, grabbing her by the throat and shoving across the room and back against the X-Frame in the corner. Her eyes flew open in surprise and she scrambled as the slick toes of her boots slid on the rug and concrete. She grunted as her back hit the padded wooden frame and her hands grabbed onto my wrist instinctively. I gave her a slap on the thigh with the paddle I still held and she squealed in shock.

“Let’s get one thing straight right now.” I growled in her face, my eyes boring into hers. “I am the master of this house. You may have gotten a step up, but don’t think for a second that things between us have changed. They are yours, but you are mine, do you understand?”

Her eyes bulged as I squeezed, then she relaxed dropping her hands and nodded. “Yes, Master.” She wheezed.

I heard a creak behind me and looked back to see Mary and Sarah watching us. Mary’s eyes were wide with fear, but Sarah’s were half lidded with lust and her chest heaved with the quick gasps she was taking through her nose.

“What are you looking at!” I snapped. Both of them flinched at my tone, then looked down. Ironically, this gave them a perfect view of the other’s cleavage as their tits pressed together.

I turned back to Rebecca, whose face was turning red with the lack of air but remained still in my grasp. I loosened my grip a bit and pulled her back to the center of the room. “Alright!” I said in a calm voice. “That nice conversation over coffee was very therapeutic and I think we all made some good gains today. Well, this is the reality of the situation now. If any of you are having second thoughts, let me know now.”

Sarah and Mary both shook their heads, grunting into their gags. I looked at Rebecca who also shook her head, her eyes never straying from my face. I released my grip and she stepped back, fighting the urge to massage her neck where my fingers had left a line of red marks.

“Very good.” I continued, falling back into my lecture as if nothing had happened. “Now, were we? Oh yes, pain slut.” I said then gave Mary’s ass a blow with the paddle. She yelped into her gag, the unfamiliar pain shooting through her body.

“You know about Mary, she is just discovering herself. We will be training her, finding out her limits and what her turn-ons are.” I looked up at her as she slowly spun into my view. “We know that she is a submissive little wanna be slut. She is eager to try all of the things that she was told she shouldn’t do, isn’t that true?” She looked down at me and quickly nodded in agreement, her eyes still nervous.

I slid my hand up between Mary’s legs, fondling her pussy with the tips of my fingers. She moaned into her gag, arching her back as I felt her moisten at my attentions. She squealed as I hit her again with the paddle. “Tut tut my slut, not yet.” I said.

I turned back to Rebecca who stood waiting beside me. She wasn’t the cocky self-assured dominatrix who had walked into the room a few minutes ago. She had her head down and her hands clasped in front of her. She looked up at me as I extended the paddle to her.

“Now, now that we understand each other you may practice. Go slow at first and watch how they respond. The goal is to get them aroused and frustrated, not beat them bloody.” I told her.

“Yes, Sir.” She replied as she took the paddle from me. I moved over to the easy chair and made myself comfortable as I watched the show.

Rebecca squared herself up then gave Sarah a blow on the back of her thigh, following up with another to the other leg as the helpless woman spun in front of her. Sarah yelped into her gag, then moaned as her eyes slowly closed.

“Well, Sarah. Is this what you like? Do you like being beaten and abused for the entertainment of our Master over there?” Rebecca chided in a condescending tone? She waited while Mary spun past her then gave Sarah another smack. “Answer me when I talk to you.” She snapped.

Sarah nodded her head, looking from Rebecca to me, and finally to Mary who hung in front of her. I could see her shudder in shame as her most closely guarded secret was revealed to her daughter. Mary looked up at her mother, then grunted as Rebecca gave her a blow with the paddle as well.

“Well Mary, what do you think? Are you a pain slut like your mother, or just a slut?” Rebecca purred, then gave Mary another smack, making her wail into her gag. “You had better learn to like it if you want to be the bad girl, or are you just pretending?”

Rebecca reached up and grabbed Mary by the ass, stopping her swing. I saw her painted nails dig into the firm bare flesh of Mary’s ass cheek as she looked up at the bound and gagged girl. “Well, Mary my dear? Are you really committed to this, or are you ready to quit? Are you going to chicken out just like every other time things got a little too chocolate for your vanilla tastes?” Mary shook her head, mmmphing into her gag. I could see her ass tense in pain as Rebecca’s fingers left deep red marks in the smooth flesh.

“Don’t lie to me you little bitch.” Rebecca snarled, smacking Mary’s ass again with her paddle and eliciting another squeal of pain. “Remember the fraternity rush? You so wanted to get in to Sigma Alpha Delta so badly, until you found out what the final pledge requirement was.”

Rebecca looked over at me “This little “want to be big girl’ was supposed to suck one cock at a glory hole, just one.” She gave Mary’s now bright red ass cheek another blow, making her wail into the ball gag. “I followed you around for a week, going to every stupid assembly, helping you raise money so you could have the biggest contribution, only to have you chicken out at the very end because you couldn’t suck a cock.” Another blow, and another wail of pain from Mary.

“Well, is this just your latest attempt at doing something interesting with your life? Are you going to chicken out and bail on us again, like the righteous coward you have always been!” Rebecca snarled, looking up at her bound and gagged victim.

Mary looked over at me and shook her head desperately, her long braid swaying across her back. I could see tears on her cheeks and I was pretty sure it wasn’t just from the beating she had been receiving. She sobbed into her gag, her breath coming in short quick gasps through her nose. Sarah leaned forward and rubbed her cheek against her daughters, whimpering into her own gag as she tried to console her. Mary closed her eyes and pressed her forehead into the crook of Sarah’s neck, her body shuddered in the cool air.

Rebecca stood back for a moment, letting the two women slowly spin in front of her. I could see a look of satisfaction on her face, like she had gotten something off of her chest that had been there for a while. Then she wound up and gave Sarah another smack on her ass causing her head to snap up as she grunted in surprise.

“Oh what a touching moment here.” Rebecca said in a sarcastic tone, then hit Sarah again. “I am glad that we have made such progress in this session, but that is not why you are here is it?” She looked over at where I sat, my hard on easily visible in my pants. “We are here because you two pledged yourselves to our Master there, are you ready to make good on that promise?”

Both Sarah and Mary nodded, their moist blue eyes following me as they spun in their suspension. I noticed that their shoes had fallen off over the course of the beating that Rebecca had given them. Their painted toes wiggled, visible through the sheer material of the stockings they wore. I was surprised at how arousing that looked. Normally I am a high heels kind of guy, I like how it sets off the legs as well as demonstrates the woman’s commitment to looking good for you. Looking at those bare feet, so exposed and helpless was stirring something in me as well, guess today was a day of revelations for all of us.

I stood up from the chair, making no attempt to conceal how I had to adjust my cock in my pants as I did. I walked over to the wall and untied the rope, slowly lowering the two women to the floor. They groaned in relief as the strain was taken off of their arms and stood there, shaking slightly as their bodies were still pressed against each other. I unhooked Mary from the bar, then pulled her hands behind her fastening her cuffs together. She moaned into her gag as her sore shoulders twisted roughly in their sockets.

“Well Mary, is this everything you expected?” I whispered in her ear as I tugged on her wrist, making her stagger back against me. She Mmmmphed in reply as she nodded her head, her braid sliding up and down my chest. I pushed her to where Rebecca stood and she reached out to catch the bound girl by the shoulders as she staggered across the floor.

“If she didn’t want to suck a cock for you then, the least she can do is make it up to you now.” I said, and Rebecca smiled in response.

“Come with me girl, time to finish that pledge.” and she took up the leash still attached to Mary’s collar leading her over to the second chair that I had brought into the room. She turned to face Mary, tugging her close by her leash while her free hand reached out to grope the bound girl’s tits. Mary groaned, whether in pain or pleasure I don’t know, but she still arched her back pushing her breast into Rebecca’s groping hand.

“Oh.” Rebecca exclaimed in mock surprise. “I guess you aren’t still the shy little girl who ran away that night, am I right?”

Mary nodded in response, moaning into her gag as she leaned forward to nuzzle Rebecca’s neck and cheek. I saw her hands flex into tiny fists as Rebecca slid her hand down the bound girl’s flat stomach and into the meager panties she was wearing. Mary whimpered and shuddered as Rebecca’s fingers wiggled beneath the thin material, probing at her sex.

“Look at you, hot and wet already. I guess you are more like your mother than I thought.” Rebecca chided as she licked Mary’s neck. Mary groaned in response, lifting her head as Rebecca’s tongue slid up along her jawline.

Rebecca sat down in the chair and tugged Mary’s leash, making her fall to her knees. Another tug and the helpless girl shuffled her way in between Rebecca’s spread legs, looking up at her in supplication. The dusky dominatrix leaned forward and unbuckled the gag, pulling the ball from between Mary’s teeth. Mary groaned and worked her sore jaw, running her tongue over her lips to moisten them. She glanced over at where I stood while I was releasing Sarah from the bar and binding her own arms behind her.

Sarah grunted as I clipped her cuffs together, then moaned when I reached around to grope her tits through the sheer blue material of her teddy. “Look at your daughter, a slut just like you isn’t she?” I whispered in her ear and felt her quiver in response. She tried to shake her head in denial, but I grabbed her hair, pulling it sharply as I made her look at where Mary knelt between Rebecca’s legs.

“We had this talk already, there is nothing wrong with being a slut as long as you are a slut to the right people.” I said, then gently licked her ear. “I promise that we will never treat you or Mary like Jacob did, as long as you remember who you really are.”

She stiffened, then relaxed and moaned as my fingers found her stiff nipple and gently squeezed it. She ground her ass against my hard crotch and her bound hands reached down to rub me through my pants. Her eyes screwed shut in pain as I pinched and twisted her nipple, but she made no effort to break free and her groping hands became more frantic in their quest to find my cock.

I moved back to my chair, pulling her along by her leash. The soft sound of her stocking clad feet shuffling on the rug was almost inaudible compared to the normal click clack of heels I was used to. I looked over and saw Rebecca tug Mary’s head down between her legs noticing how the light skin of her ass contrasted against the dark material of her stockings as she knelt before her new mistress. I saw Rebecca’s eyes slowly close as Mary nuzzled her face into her crotch, nibbling and licking at her mistress’s pussy. Rebecca reached down and pulled aside the meager strip of her panties, while her other hand grabbed Mary by the head and shoved her face hard into her cunt. Mary moaned in response, her mouth working at Rebecca’s pussy lips, apparently eager to make up for her previous failures.

I sat down in my own chair, tugging Sarah to the ground in front of me as I pulled my cock out of my pants. She leaned forward, stroking my stiff member with her cheek and rubbing the cool rubber of the ball gag up and down my shaft. I unbuckled the gag and tossed it on the table beside me as I leaned back into the easy chair. Her now free lips and tongue eagerly kissed and licked around my cock as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes.

“Thank you Master, I have wanted to suck your magnificent cock all day.” She said in a husky voice as she flicked her tongue around the bulbous head of my prick. I leaned back to enjoy yet another incredible blowjob from this woman. Her signature long, slow moan as she slid her face down the length of my cock was like hearing my favorite tune pop up on the radio and I smiled in satisfaction at a job well done.

I savored the sensation of Sarah’s mouth as she bobbed her head on my cock, her long blonde hair draping over my legs like a golden blanket. I heard a moan and looked over to where Rebecca sat beside me. Her eyes were closed, and one hand was groping at her tit inside the leather cup of her corset. The other was firmly tangled in Mary’s braid, holding the girl’s head between her legs. Her blood red lips were parted as she gasped and sighed in pleasure as the helpless girl licked and nibbled at her cunt.

“Oh yes, oh yes slut, just like that. Mmmmmmmm, now suck my clit, suck it bitch.” Rebecca groaned, then arched her back, gasping as Mary followed her instructions. I felt Sarah’s head shift on my cock and looked down to see her glancing over at what was going on beside her. She paused as she watched her daughter’s display of lesbian prowess as she worked on Rebecca’s pussy.

I reached down and stroked her hair, and she started, almost having forgotten that my cock was in her mouth. She looked up at me nervously, and started to suck even harder as if to distract herself from what was happening just a few feet away. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head up but not enough to pull her off of my cock. Her ruby lips stayed sealed around the head of my prick as she looked up at me through her long black lashes.

“Do you like what you see over there?” I asked, and she froze in place, uncertain of what to do. I gave her a sharp shake and leaned forward. “I asked you a question, do you like what you see over there? Would you like to feel what it is like for a woman to lick your cunt, or maybe do it yourself?”

She paused, then softly shook her head. Dammit I thought, so close. I pulled her off of my prick and leaned down to get closer to her. “Why not? Look over there, your own daughter is licking pussy like a pro, what makes you different?”

She hunched down in my grip, her eyes darting over to where Mary knelt between Rebecca’s legs. “I, I just, I have always been told it’s a sin.” She whispered, but unable to take her eyes off of the show beside her.

Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck. This woman is dressed in Fredricks of Hollywood lingerie, kneeling between my legs sucking my cock, after being beaten by someone she considered a daughter only a week ago. Just three months ago the most perverted thing she had ever done was get spanked by her husband while wearing a flannel nightgown, but licking pussy was a sin?

“Gangster Rap” I whispered so only Sarah could hear it. Her head went limp in my grip and I leaned down to talk quietly in her ear.

“When I say Death Metal, you will be fascinated by what Mary and Rebecca are doing. You will believe it is a sin, but wonder how something so sinful can be so pleasurable. You will think back to how many ‘sins’ we have committed together and wonder what this one would feel like. Every sensation of pleasure that you feel today will only make you more curious as to what it would feel like if you got it from a woman. Do you understand?”

Sarah tensed in my hand, I was working to fight a lifetime of conditioning here that you couldn’t change like a dial on the washing machine. “God Bless you Sarah, you are only curious about what it would be like to have sex with a woman, do you understand?” She finally relaxed and nodded. Curiosity wasn’t sin, I guess.

“Death Metal” I said and her eyes came open. She looked up at me, then I saw her glance over to the side where Mary was making Rebecca groan and writhe in her chair.

“It looks like Mary has some skills, doesn’t it?” I whispered in Sarah’s ear and she nodded distractedly in response. “Come here.” I said, as I slid back in the chair and pulled her up. I spun her around and sat her in my lap, carefully maneuvering my semi-hard cock into the crack of her ass. I felt the silky material of her g-string bodysuit rub against my prick as she settled into position. I reached around and grabbed her tits, pulling her back, her bound arms pressed against my chest as I leaned back into the padded chair.

She moaned as my hands slid under the gauzy blue material and over her erect nipples. I used one hand to grope and fondle her large firm tits while my other slid down her body and between her legs. She whimpered and spread her legs as my fingers slid under the edge of her teddy and down into the moist folds of her pussy.

“Oh yes, that feels good doesn’t it?” I whispered into her ear as I probed and squeezed at her yielding body.

“Oh my god yes, yes Master. Oh please, please stick your fingers inside me.” She whimpered as her hips pushed against my hand. I granted her plea, and slid my middle finger into her cunt, probing her moist love tunnel while my other hand squeezed and groped at her tit. She moaned in response, grinding her hips against my now stiff cock that was nestled between her ass cheeks. I couldn’t help but notice that during this entire exchange, she never took her eyes off of Mary and Rebecca.

I looked over and saw that Mary had brought Rebecca close to orgasm while I was working on her mother. Rebecca’s hips were bouncing off of the chair while her thighs were clamped tight around Mary’s head. “Oh my god, oh my god, fuck yeah, just like that!” Rebecca gasped as she groped and pulled at her tits, tugging her nipples hard in response to Mary’s efforts.

“Aaaaahhhhhh,” Rebecca howled as the orgasm exploded out of her. Her entire body shuddered and I saw Mary’s long braid bouncing wildly as her head was shaken like a toy in a dog’s mouth. Finally, Rebecca collapsed back into the chair, panting breathlessly. Her legs relaxed and Mary came up for air too, her face glistening with Rebecca’s pussy juice. Rebecca reached down and grabbed Mary, pulling her up as she leaned forward. Mary rose in response and the two girls kissed passionately, their tongues probing each others mouth as they moaned in unison.

I looked up at Sarah, who was totally focused on the show beside us. Her body still squirmed in my hands, but her eyes were locked on the two girls who were making out just a few feet away. She watched as Rebecca’s hands slid over Mary’s body, groping her tits and ass while Mary desperately kissed and licked at her mistresses’ neck and mouth. The sounds of pleasure filled the air as well as the scent of womanly musk.

“Well, Rebecca. It looks like Mary has done her job, I think it is time to give these ladies a good fucking don’t you?” I announced, as I stood quickly, jarring Sarah out of her trance like focus.

“You are the boss here, how do you want to do this?” Rebecca answered as she levered Mary to her feet and stood beside her.

I led Sarah over to the bench and bent her over. Instead of laying her across the bench, only her chest and head were resting on it. I unhooked her cuffs from behind her back and secured them to the legs of the bench. “Bring Mary over here and fasten her to the other end, then I have a present for you.”

“Ooooh, a present for me Master?” Rebecca cooed as she led Mary over and fastened her to the bench. Now Mary and Sarah were both bent at the waist facing each other along the length of the padded bench. Their wrists secured to the eyehooks in legs, their faces only a few inches apart as they looked into each others eyes. Mary’s face was still slick with Rebecca’s pussy juice and I noticed Sarah’s nostrils twitch as the scent wafted over her.

I walked over to the table and picked up a box, then handed it to Rebecca. “I may be the man of this house, but if you are going to be my assistant you need to be ready to fuck some sense into these two.”

Rebecca opened the box, and her eyes widened as she pulled out the strap on dildo that I had ordered for her. It was about the same size as my cock, no point in getting these ladies used to anything else, and had another knob at the other end that was designed to fit into Rebecca’s pussy when she wore it. She smiled as she wiggled out of her panties, then slid the straps up her legs and fastened them around her hips. A small moan escaped her as she slid the knob into her already moist pussy, then worked it in and out as she rubbed the length of the rubber shaft now protruding from her crotch.

“Wow, so this is what it feels like. It’s like having a sword attached to your body.” She said as she played with the dildo.

“Yeah, and you know what it feels like when it is dry, so slip some of this on it and give Mary a good fucking.” I told her as I tossed her a bottle of lube. I then moved in behind Sarah and pulled the g-string out of her ass. She wiggled and squirmed in her bonds as I slid the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips.

“Oh please, please fuck me Master. Oh please shove that cock inside me.” She moaned as she tried to push back against me. I gave her a sharp slap on the ass and she yelped in response.

“I fuck you slut, remember that.” I snapped and she nodded quickly, looking back at me with desperate lust filled eyes. I lined up my cock with her pussy and looked over at Rebecca who was standing behind Mary.

“Now remember, not too fast at the start. We don’t want to hurt these ladies, at least not like this.” I lectured, and Rebecca nodded as she wiggled her hips to line the tip of her dildo with Mary’s pussy. I looked down at the bound girl who was squirming her ass in response to Rebecca’s probing. “A little higher, yes right there Mistress.” She said a little breathlessly and I saw her tense slightly in anticipation.

“Now, long and slow. Let the pussy relax around the cock, you know what it is supposed to feel like so make sure that Mary feels the same way.” Then I slowly slid my own cock into Sarah. She moaned in response to my steady thrust, and pushed her ass back against me to take me as deep as possible. I watched as Rebecca mimicked my movement until Mary was pushed forward against the bench, her face almost touching Sarah’s.

I slowly pulled back and Rebecca mirrored me, eliciting groans in stereo from the helpless women below us. We pushed in and out, matching our rhythm so the bench hardly moved. Sarah and Mary most definitely did, their heads sliding toward and past each other as they were pushed forward against their bonds. They grunted and moaned as we thrust in and out of their wet, tight pussies. I watched as Rebecca closed her eyes, biting her lip as the knob inside her own cunt pushed deep with each stroke.

“Oh fuck, this feels so good.” She gasped as her fingers dug into Mary’s hips, pulling her back hard as she shoved the rubber dildo deep into the bound girl below her. She looked up at me and smiled “I see why you are who you are now. This sense of power really gets to you after a while.”

“I always knew you had it in you dear, you just needed an excuse to find it yourself. Now, fuck that bitch, fuck her good.” I grunted as I drove my own cock into Sarah.

“Oh yes, oh please Mistress. Please fuck me hard, fuck me with that cock. Treat me like the slut I am!” Mary moaned as she shoved her ass back hard, then squealed when Rebecca grabbed her braid and pulled her head up.

“Tell us who you are slut, tell us who you really are and just maybe we will treat you like that.” Rebecca snarled as she slapped Mary on her ass with her other hand.

Mary squealed in pain “I’m a slut, just a worthless cock sleeve for you to fuck mistress. I’m a whore, a hole begging for a cock, a tongue looking for a pussy. I need to be fucked, beaten, teased, whatever you want. Please, please fuck me. Oh god I want to cum.”

I grabbed Sarah’s hair and pulled her up off of the bench. “Look at her, look at your daughter. She is all grown up now, not a little girl anymore.” I watched as Mary squirmed and bounced in response to the pounding Rebecca was giving her. Her tits had fallen out of her top and were jiggling like overfilled water balloons as she was shoved back and forth against her bonds. Her eyes were open, but unfocused, glazed with lust and her mouth hung open in a long continuous moan of pleasure.

“Look at her, you should be proud to have made such a fine example of what a woman should be. She is so hot, so sexy, just like you, isn’t she.” I grunted as I drove my cock deep into Sarah’s tight hot pussy.

“Oh, oh fuck, yes, yes.” Sarah moaned, in response to my words or my cock I wasn’t sure. I reached around and grabbed her by the tits, digging my fingers into her soft sensitive flesh as I pulled her back against my thrusting prick.

“Yes, yes, yes” she whimpered as she shoved herself back. “Fuck, hurt me, fuck me hard. Shove that cock inside me.”

I looked up at Rebecca “How about a little race here, the first one to make their bitch cum is the winner.” I said.

She nodded “But the first of the bitches to cum is the loser, and has to spend the night out here on this bench.” She replied.

“Well ladies, do you accept the terms of the contest or should we just stop now?” I asked, pausing in my stroke. Rebecca picked up on my idea and stopped as well causing Mary’s eyes to quickly focus.

“No, god please don’t stop.” She pleaded as she looked desperately at me and then back at Rebecca.

“Well, do you agree? The first to cum loses and spends the night out here bound to the bench. I’ll even be nice and give you a blanket.” I said, as I gently sawed the tip of my cock back and forth at the entrance of Sarah’s pussy.

“Yes, yes, I agree, anything. Please, please fuck me, I’m so close.” Sarah whined as she tried to shove her ass back against my teasing prick.

“Fuck, yes, whatever. Please mistress, please, please make me cum.” Mary pleaded, whipping her head around as she looked back over first one shoulder than the other.

“Well, the contest is on then. May the best cock win.” Said as I shoved myself back into Sarah who grunted in response then started twirling her hips in that pole dancer move of hers.

The barn was filled with the sounds of sex, Rebecca and I grunted with the effort of fucking the women and they moaned and whimpered in response. I felt Sarah squeeze my cock with her pussy, desperately trying to milk my orgasm. It almost worked, but I pulled back and teased her pussy lips for a moment to calm myself before shoving back inside her.

I looked up and saw Rebecca with her eyes closed in bliss as she fucked Mary, each push of the strap on driving the knob deeper into her own pussy. One of her hands came up to play with her tit as she moaned in pleasure at the sensation. Mary ground her own tits hard against the bench, rubbing her erect nipples against the smooth leather as the rubber shaft slid in and out of her pussy. She whimpered in frustration as she fought against the pleasure that was bottled up inside her.

Finally, Rebecca had her second orgasm of the evening. She threw back her head and howled like an animal as every muscle in her body tensed. Her painted nails dug into Mary’s hips and I watched her tits jiggle as she convulsed in pleasure. The dildo in her pussy must have been humming like a vibrator because Mary came almost immediately after. “Ah, ah, ah, oooooohhhhh” she wailed as her own orgasm overwhelmed her.

“Looks like you won dear, you can cum now.” I said to Sarah who almost immediately clamped down on my cock as her pussy spasmed in response.

“Ooooohhhh ffffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!” she shuddered while her cunt twitched around my invading shaft. That was it for me and I blew my load deep inside her, painting her guts with my cum.

Moments later, and the barn was silent but for the gasping breaths of the four of is. Rebecca had collapsed over Mary, pinning her to the bench. Mary didn’t seem to mind though, and turned her head and stretched her lips in an effort to kiss her mistress. I pulled out of Sarah, stepping back as droplets of cum oozed out of her and fell to the carpet. I flopped down in my chair, my semi erect cock slowly deflating after almost an hour of constant erection.

After a few minutes, I stood and unhooked Mary and Sarah from the bench. They stretched up, slowly swinging their arms in the almost unfamiliar freedom of movement. They looked over at me nervously “Who lost?” Sarah asked in a hesitant voice.

“Rebecca.” I replied, and watched with a smile as her head snapped around in shock.

“What?” she yelped indignantly. “But Mary came first, I heard it.”

“No, you came first and don’t deny it.” I snapped. “The contest was the first person to cum would spend the night out here, and that was you.”

“But, but...” she stammered, looking at the smug triumphant faces of the two women smiling at her.

“Are you arguing with me Rebecca?” I said in a low voice, and her shoulders slumped in defeat.

“No Master.” She whispered, as she hung her head in defeat.

“Good.” I replied. “Now, get her out of that corset and strap her to the bench. I don’t want her to be too uncomfortable, it will be a long night.”

Sarah and Mary unfastened the buttons and zipper and peeled the leather corset off, then unfastened their own cuffs and put them on Rebecca’s wrists and anles. Rebecca, for her part did nothing to resist, her eyes turning to me occasionally hoping that this was a joke. When she was secured to the bench I got up and walked over to her, crouching down so I could look her in the eye.

“You are the mistress of this house, but I am still your master. Remember that because if you don’t, I just may have to alter this deal, understood?” She nodded, her eyes sad with defeat.

“Don’t worry, I will make sure that you aren’t bored out here.” I said, and picked up a bullet vibrator that I slid into her still damp pussy. She moaned in frustration as she felt the slow, steady thrum of the low setting.

“That should be good for a few hours, now enjoy the peace and quiet.” I chuckled as I lay a blanket across her back. Sarah and Mary had picked up their shoes, then I slid the door shut and turned out the light. The sound of a low desperate moan followed us as we walked back to the house.

I stepped out of the shower, leaving Sarah and Mary to finish. The stall was small for the three of us, but feeling their soap slick bodies sliding against me as they lathered me up was worth a few bumps. I toweled off while the two blondes circled around each other to get under the stream of hot water. There was nothing sexual, at least they were not trying to be, but it still looked hot. Sarah had been hesitant when I told them that they were going to clean me, but obeyed when I snapped my fingers and pointed to the shower. She quickly forgot her objections and was soon lathering my chest and cock while Mary washed my back, rubbing her tits up and down my spine.

They stepped out of the shower themselves and I handed them their towels. Soon we were sitting around the table, a bottle of wine in the center. Their hair was still wrapped up in towels and they were wearing their housecoats, but they still looked just as sexy as they had earlier. Sarah fiddled with her wine glass while Mary recounted an embarrassing experience from college, then interrupted to ask “Mary, what was it like to have sex with Rebecca?”

Mary stopped, then looked at me. I nodded “Tell the truth, that is all you ever need to do from now on.” I said reassuringly.

Mary paused, the reached out to take her mother’s hand. “I have to admit that I was very nervous at first. The first time, Rebecca did it to me, in Chad’s bedroom. He made me sit on her face while he fucked her.”

Sarah’s eyes widened as she looked at me. I shrugged “What, do you think we all got here by chance?”

She looked back at Mary who patted her hand reassuringly. “No, no, it’s alright.” She said in a calm voice. “At first, I was so scared, but it felt soooo good. It was like she knew exactly what I wanted right from the start. I guess it comes with living with the equipment your entire life instead of just playing with it occasionally.”

I shrugged again, and Mary reached out to grab my hand. “No, no, you are awesome. I didn’t mean..”

I laughed and squeezed her hand in reply “Don’t worry, I have proof enough of my skills sitting right here.” They don’t know the half of it I thought. “Now go ahead and answer your mother’s question.”

Mary straightened up and looked at Sarah “Well, like I said, she knew just what to do so I thought how can anything this good be bad?”

Sarah looked around nervously, but her hand stayed firmly in Mary’s grasp. “How many times have you done it?” she asked quietly.

Mary looked at me, “Um, lets see. Once in the barn, but that didn’t count. Then that time in your bedroom, that was the real first time. Then again in the barn, oooh that was fun, and just now.” She actually counted them off on her fingers.

“But, but you kissed her.” Sarah continued.

Mary nodded “Yes. The second time, in Chad’s bedroom was the first time we kissed. I think that is when I saw her less as my sister, and more as who she is now. That made it easier, but I wanted to do it.” Mary patted her mother’s hand. “I love Rebecca, as my sister, as a lover, and now as a mistress, what is wrong with that?”

“I don’t know” Sarah answered hesitantly. She looked up at Mary “I thought I used to know, to know that it was wrong and a sin. But like you said, how can anything that beautiful be evil?”

“Right” Mary replied. “If God does not want us to enjoy it, why does it feel so good?”

“Sarah” I said in a soft voice, “Do you want to try it?”

Sarah bit her lip and looked away. “Maybe, maybe.” Then she turned to look at me “But with you, I would want you there.”

I leaned back, “Well, how about tomorrow, if you are still up for it.” I looked out to the barn. “I don’t think Rebecca will be in any shape right now, and I doubt you want your first time to be with Mary.”

Sarah’s eyes widened “No, no I could never do that.” She said quickly, yanking her hand out of Mary’s grasp. I sighed to myself, little steps I guess.

Later that evening I walked out to the barn, it was dark and the sounds of the late summer insects filled the air. I opened the door and heard the quiet, desperate moaning of a frustrated woman coming from the back. I clicked on the light and saw Rebecca lying there, her body wiggling under the blanket. She craned her neck to look back at me, her sweat soaked hair sticking to her face.

“Oh god, please, please master, please.” She groaned as I walked over to her.

“Please what?” I asked as I pushed a damp hair out of her face.

“Please make it stop, or let me cum, either I don’t’ care. I can’t handle it anymore.” She whimpered as she kissed my wrist and palm.

I crouched down in front of her, looking her in her tired, lust glazed eyes. “Rebecca, you lost and this is the punishment.” I said, and she whimpered in reply. “If you want me to end the punishment, then you have to do something for me.”

“Anything, please anything.” She moaned desperately.

“Tomorrow, you are going to eat Sarah’s pussy until she cums, can you do that for me?”

“Yes, yes, of course.” She gasped, squirming her hips against the bench. “Whatever you say, please, please just let me cum.”

I stood up and moved around behind her, lifting the blanket off of her. “Oh no, I never said that you get to cum. In fact, until you finish your job to my satisfaction, you are forbidden to cum. Do you understand?”

Rebecca looked back, her eyes pleading with frustration as I slid my hand over her sweat slicked ass. She wiggled her hips, grinding her pussy against the bench. “Please, please Master. Please fuck me, please, I need to cum soooo bad.”

“When you make Sarah cum, then you will be allowed to cum. Do you understand.” I growled as I smacked her ass hard to punctuate my command.

“Yes, yes Master, I understand.” She sobbed, her desperate hope for relief disappearing.

“Good, I guess you won’t need this anymore.” I fished the bullet vibrator out of her dripping pussy. She moaned and squirmed in response to my questing fingers but another sharp slap and she gave up. “You don’t listen very well, don’t make me have to teach you like the others.”

I plugged the vibrator into its charger, then unclipped Rebecca’s cuffs from the bench. She stood stiffly, shaking off the last couple hours of her stimulation and bondage. I considered using the Gangster Rap on her, to ensure her compliance but decided not to. I didn’t want to spend the rest of our time together having to compel her, I knew who she was, she just needed to accept it and she finally seemed ready to. I had made that mistake before, but fuck, at some point you have to trust your instincts. Instead, I took her by the arm and steadied her on her heels. She looked up at me, her big dark eyes clearing of her arousal and focusing on me, what I had told her.

“Yes, I will do it. I guess I knew I would end up doing it eventually, it may as well be now.” She took a deep breath. “If I am going to be your partner, I need to really let go of who I was, how do we do this?” she asked.

“Go to bed and get some rest. Tomorrow, you are going shopping again.” I told her as I led her from the barn.

The next day was as normal as any other day on the farm, breakfast, chores, work then dinner. It was kind of weird actually, we all did our thing like we were a normal family. We joked, griped and laughed, with the occasional grope or fondle to remind us of who we were now. The only significant moment was when I was alone with Sarah in the barn, throwing down the hay. After cutting and tossing a bale down to the feeder, I reached out and touched her shoulder.

“Tonight, 9pm in the barn, I will hear your confession.” She stiffened, then nodded and turned to the ladder without a word.

I was sitting in my easy chair, sipping my beer when my watch chimed for 9pm. Right on time I heard the door to the barn slide open, and the sound of heels on the concrete. I set the can down on the table and straightened up in my chair as Sarah stepped through the stall door.

She was wearing a light summer dress, short sleeve with an attractive barely sensible plunging neckline that showed off just enough of her cleavage to be sexy. The hem of the dress ended above her knees, suitable for church but high enough to set the old biddies tongues wagging, especially given the strappy heels she was wearing. Her hair was pulled up in a twist and secured with a clip, leaving her neck and shoulders bare, earrings and a pendant necklace glittered in the harsh light and her makeup was elegant but subdued. She could have been a hostess at a garden party, or the arm candy at a summer wedding.

She stopped in the doorway, looking around the now familiar room like a doe hesitant to step out into the meadow. I stood and beckoned her in, “Be at peace child, you have nothing to fear here” I said.

She came in, her hands clenched nervously in front of her. I reached out to take her by the shoulders, sliding my hands down her strong bare arms and eliciting a nervous shiver at my touch. I guided her over to stand before my chair before sitting down again. She shuffled her feet, still looking around trying to figure out what I had planned.

“Well, what brings you here tonight?” I asked, steepling my fingers and crossing my legs.

“Father, I have come to confess my sins.” She replied in the now familiar tone. Just saying the words must have done something because her posture straightened and her nervousness melted away. She stood before me, legs together, hands clasped, chest out and chin up, a soldier ready for inspection. My eyes slid over her smooth bare legs, up the flare of her dress to her narrow waist and ample bosom that pressed against the light cotton material. She took a deep breath, her chest rising as she noticed my gaze linger. I looked into her eyes and saw that the uncertainty was gone, instead there was expectation and conviction. She was ready to see this through.

“Yes, my child. Please, tell me what troubles you so that we may resolve it together.” I told her. I was wearing all black, as close to priest garb as I could find minus the collar.

“Father, I am ashamed to admit it, but I have been having lustful thoughts again.” Sarah said, her gaze falling to the ground at her feet.

“Again, already?” I exclaimed, leaning back in mock shock.

“Yes Father. I am sorry that I am so weak but when these thoughts enter my simple mind there is no stopping them.” Sarah replied in a soft voice. “It is all that I can do to control myself and seek your counsel instead of acting on them.”

“I must say that I am very disappointed in you my child. I thought that we had taught you to manage yourself better than this, and done all we can to beat these lustful thoughts out of you.” I told her in an angry voice, leaning forward in my chair.

Sarah nodded, wringing her hands. “Yes Father, your lessons have been very effective.” She blurted.

“Apparently not.” I snapped, standing up and moving toward her. “Apparently you are only pretending to accept my penance and as soon as it is over you slip back to your evil, sluttish behaviour as quickly as you can.”

Sarah stepped back “No Father. I am trying, I really am, but lately these thoughts have been coming more frequently and I came to you so that we can stop them before I, I...”

“You what?” I growled as I loomed over her. “You turn your lustful gaze on some poor man and beguile him with your sluttish behaviour? You fall to your own temptations and temp some innocent boy with your whores’ body and manners?” I reached out and grabbed her tit, squeezing it before giving it a slap. She moaned in pain but stood her ground.

“No, no Father. I would never temp a man to fall, it is much worse, much worse.” She sobbed, then bit her lip as if afraid of what she had let slip.

I took her by the shoulders, roughly shaking her “What are you saying woman?” I demanded. “What are these thoughts of yours that you are so afraid to speak them to me?”

I could see the tears start to well up in her eyes, and she shrank away from my stare. “Don’t you dare try to hide this from me, you slut. Just how far have you fallen from our good Lord’s love that you come to me begging for forgiveness.”

I felt her knees start to collapse and I let her fall, she knelt on the carpet as she sobbed at my feet. “Oh, oh father I am so sorry, so sorry. I am just a weak, wanton woman who cannot control herself. It is worse than before, far, far worse.”

I reached down and took her by the chin, pulling her face up to look at me. She leaned forward, pillowing her head on my crotch as the tears streamed down her cheeks. “Tell me slut, tell me what is going through that weak, woman’s mind of yours that brings you to kneel before me.”

Sarah took a shuddering breath then replied “I have been thinking about women, thinking about what it would be like to lay with a woman.” She wailed.

I stepped back, staring down at her with contempt. I waited, drawing out the moment while she sobbed on the floor in front of me. I didn’t know if this was part of the act, or if she was really so ashamed of her feelings. Either way, I had planned for this moment and we were going to see it through.

“Whore” I snapped, and she flinched at my tone. I grabbed her by the arm, hauling her to her feet as I dragged her across the barn to the X Frame in the corner. She staggered along, not resisting as I fastened her arms and legs into the cuffs that were already hanging from the eye hooks. When she was secured I stepped back, crossing my arms as I leered at her bound form. The muscles in her arms and legs tensed as she pulled against her bonds, her tits strained against the buttons that held her dress together and a bead of sweat ran down her cleavage.

“You are pathetic, a pathetic example of why women need a strong man.” I spat, and she nodded her head as she sobbed in agreement.

“Yes, yes Father. I am weak, lustful and evil. Please, please save me from myself.” She pleaded, her moist eyes searching my face for some clue as to what I had planned.

“No, you are too far gone for me to save you. I have done everything I can and you still fall to evil.” I said in a disappointed voice, shaking my head. “It is time that someone more suitable took charge of your redemption.”

I sat back down in my chair and clapped my hands. “Sister Disciplina, your skills are needed tonight.”

The sound of heels clicking on concrete came through the door, along with the noise of wood slapping leather. Sarah looked at me, then the door as Rebecca strode through in response to my summons.

She was dressed as a nun, with the white headpiece and a black veil trailing down her back. That is where the resemblance ended, because instead of a habit she had on a tight fitting black ankle length dress that was slit up to the hip on both sides. Her thigh high black leather boots flashed in the light as she strode purposefully into the room, her dusky thigh and hip showing above the lace of her stockings. Her arms were bare displaying the corded farm developed muscles and on her hands she wore elbow length black leather gloves. She was tapping a ruler against her thigh, the same ruler she had used on Mary last time to such effect. I saw Sarah’s eyes widen in shock at her appearance and her mouth dropped open.

“You called Father?” She said in a disinterested voice, ignoring the bound woman in the corner.

“Yes Sister.” I replied as I waived my hand toward where Sarah stood, mouth agape in shock. “This, this ‘woman’ has refused all of my efforts to help her. She continues to fall prey to lust and vice and now has confessed to desiring the pleasures of her own sex.” I said in a contemptuous voice.

Rebecca turned her head, regarding Sarah as if she was a stray dog that had just pissed on the altar. Her red painted lip curled in disgust as her eyes roamed up and down the bound woman’s body.

“Look at her, trying so hard to be proper. To hide her true nature behind clothing but she cannot even do that properly. See how her chest is almost falling out of her dress.” Rebecca snarled as she walked over to where Sarah hung. She reached out and tore the dress open, buttons flying across the room as the fabric parted. Sarah gasped in surprise, then yelped as Rebecca gave her a blow from the ruler.

“Silence slut, I will not have your nature concealed from me.” Rebecca stepped back, sliding her ruler between Sarah’s ample tits. “Look Father, a dress suitable for church, concealing an outfit suitable for a brothel.”

Sarah had on the white lace push up bra and panties that she had worn last time she came to my room. Her ample tits barely contained by the lacy silk material as she gasped in fear and arousal at Rebecca’s behaviour.

Rebecca slid the cool hard edge of the ruler down Sarah’s tight flat stomach and between her legs where her panties were already noticeably damp. “Such a harlot, coming here begging for forgiveness but aroused at the prospect of discipline. Look at this tramp, she can’t even take her eyes off of me. Well trollop, if you cannot control yourself then we will.”

Rebecca moved over to the table and picked up a black sleep mask and length of black silk cloth. She slid the mask over Sarah’s eyes, then knotted the cloth and forced it between her teeth tightening it behind her head. Sarah struggled weakly, pleading not to be blindfolded and gagged, but a sharp blow from the ruler silenced her. She moaned as the gag was drawn tight and Rebecca slapped her on her ass in response.

“Control yourself you strumpet. Are you so feeble that you cannot even manage your body when you are bound and helpless?” Rebecca snapped, and Sarah nodded, whimpering in response.

“Pathetic” Rebecca spat, then grabbed Sarah by the chin as she stared into her blindfolded eyes. “You are a disgrace to all women, all good women who seek to serve their men as faithful wives. Well, I will teach you what women like you deserve.”

Sarah screamed into her gag as Rebecca struck her with the wooden ruler on her arms, legs, stomach and chest. A pattern of red square welts appeared like a crazy checker board on the bound woman’s body. “Weak, pathetic, whore, lustful, slut.” Rebecca spat with each blow, assailing Sarah’s ears as well as her body. After a few minutes of abuse, Rebecca stepped back, her own chest heaving with exertion, sweat standing out on her cheeks and staining the white cotton of her coif.

Sarah sagged in her bonds, sobbing into her gag as she hung limply in the frame. She flinched as she heard Rebecca move toward her, but then froze as she felt the cool leather of her gloved fingers tracing the lines of her body.

“You poor woman” Rebecca purred, gently gliding her lips across Sarah’s cheek and up to her ear. Her tongue slid out to play with the earring that dangled there while her fingers traced the lines of her bra and panties. Sarah moaned, a shudder playing over her as she responded to her captor’s caress.

“You really can’t help yourself, can you. You were born to be a whore and all of the punishment in the world won’t change that, will it?” Rebecca murmured into her ear and Sarah nodded her head in response, her hands balling into fists as the leather clad fingers slid up between her legs and teased at the damp crotch of her panties.

“I can beat you raw, I can whip you bloody, I can break your spirit with words so harsh the Devil would flinch, but none of that will fix you. You are who you are, a weak, pathetic slut, a slave to your base desires.” She continued as she nibbled on Sarah’s neck, breathing hot breath onto her sweat damped skin.

Sarah moaned into her gag, her nipples standing out hard through the fabric of her bra. She twisted and writhed in her bonds as Rebecca’s fingers, lips and tongue trailed over her body. She kissed each spot she had struck her, leaving red lipstick prints on top of the angry red marks. Sarah groaned, her hips circling in an effort to push her crotch toward her tormentor as she thrust her chest out only to have Rebecca pull back.

Whimpers and muffled pleas f escaped the gag as Sarah was tortured a whole different way. Rebecca repeated with pleasure what she had just inflicted with pain and by the end Sarah was in a frenzy of arousal.

“Meeeze, meeze msthrisss. Meeeze, meeeze utch eeee ere.” She whined as Rebecca’s hands slid lightly between her legs, pulling aside the sodden panties and sliding the smooth leather between her engorged pussy lips.

Rebecca stepped back, eliciting another moan of frustration from Sarah. Her head cast about blindly, trying to discover where her tormenter had gone to. I watched as Rebecca moved over to the wall rack where all of the discipline tools were. He paused, idly chewing on a red and black painted nail as she considered the selection, then she chose a black leather strap and a set of nipple clamps.

Sarah’s head snapped up as she heard Rebecca approach, her lips worked at the gag in her mouth as she tensed in anticipation. Rebecca reached out, pulling her bra down and freeing her ample tits. She ran her gloved thumb over the nipples, teasing them back into hard points. Sarah groaned at the attention, then wailed in painful surprise when the teeth of the nipple clamps bit into her sensitive flesh.

“Mmmmmpppphhhhh” she howled as Rebecca quickly secured both clamps, then fastened a small weight to the chain that connected them. Sarah leaned forward, desperate to ease the pain that shot through her tits, but Rebecca just laughed and delivered a quick slap with the strap. Sarah yelped and jumped back, whining as the weight swung on its lead, the clamps digging into her flesh.

“Oh, so the punishment does have its value then?” Rebecca chided as she swung the strap and hit the bound woman’s other tit, leaving it jiggling in response. “I will make you a deal, my little penitent. I will strike you ten times with this strap, one for each of the Good Lord’s commandments that you seem to ignore so easily. If you can control yourself, keep from crying out like a spoiled child, then I will take these off.” She tugged at the chain, eliciting a groan from the helpless woman. “But if you cannot, if you can’t even control your mouth, then I guess a much harder lesson is needed. And trust me, I have the time and the tools necessary to deliver it.”

She leaned in, her tongue tracing the line of Sarah’s gagged lips while her fingers gently rubbed at her crotch. “If you can show me that you are able to do that, then I guess a reward is in order.” She said in that husky voice that I loved so much. “Well?”

Sarah nodded, grunting into her gag. She straightened up in her bonds, standing tall against the frame. Her dress was in shreds, hanging off of her like a tattered cape but her lean hard body was taught with resolve from the top of her thick blonde hair to the tips of her painted toenails. She was going to prove to her mistress that she deserved her reward.

“One” Rebecca called out, then swung the strap hitting Sarah’s thigh. She flinched and a sharp breath escaped her nose, but no noise from her mouth. “Two” Rebecca continued, striking the other thigh. “Three, four, five, six” leaving red marks on Sarah’s upper arms and ribs. Rebecca paused, and I saw Sarah quiver in anticipation of the next blow.

“Very good my dear, very good indeed.” Rebecca said in a pleased tone, then leaned in to take one of Sarah’s nipples in her mouth. Sarah shuddered as the woman’s tongue played with the nipple clamp, then her red lips fastened around the sensitive nub and sucked on it gently. I heard Sarah take a deep, trembling breath and her hands clenched and unclenched in frustration as Rebecca teased her.

“Ooooohhh, so strong, so disciplined. Where was this before? I guess all you needed was the right incentive didn’t you.” Rebecca purred as she stepped back. “Four more commandments, and then you will earn your place in paradise. Are you ready?”

Sarah nodded, her head twitching as she tried to anticipate where the blow would land. “Seven” Rebecca shouted and the strap swimg around to hit the bound woman’s hip and ass, “Eight” and the other cheek was now red with pain.

Tears streamed out from behind the blindfold, and I could hear the strangled sobs as Sarah fought to keep control. Her entire body shook with tension as she fought the urge to cry out in pain, or in frustration. “Nine” Rebecca said as she swung the strap and hit Sarah square on her left nipple. I grunted in pain as Sarah sagged away, her teeth biting hard into the cloth gag in her mouth. Rebecca waited as the bound woman gathered herself and stood in her bonds. Then Sarah twisted, pushing her other tit forward for the final blow.

“Ten” Rebecca called out as the strap landed, then she stepped back and loudly laid the thick length of leather on the table. Sarah sobbed as she sagged in her bonds, her body a mass of red welts and darkening bruises.

“My poor child, my poor, poor child.” Rebecca said in a soothing voice as she gently cupped Sarah’s face and kissed away the tears that leaked out from behind the blindfold. “You have done so well, made me so proud.” Rebecca slid the sleep mask up off of Sarah’s face and she blinked in the harsh light. I don’t know what mascara she was using but I was going to buy stock after this because her makeup was barely mussed.

I saw as Sarah’s eyes focused on Rebecca, and she moaned pitifully as she stared into the beautiful face in front of her. The white and black headpiece set off the dusky Hispanic skin beneath it and the smoky eyes and blood red lips were all the more erotic, framed by such innocence.

Rebecca smiled, her fingers stroking Sarah’s cheek and neck setting off shivers of arousal in response from the woman. “I think I remember promising to take these off, didn’t I” she said as she gently tugged on the chain connecting the two nipple clamps. She unclipped one, then leaned down to kiss the sensitive nub of flesh. Saran moaned in pleasure, pushing her chest forward as Rebecca took her nipple in her mouth, licking and sucking. Then she repeated the action with Sarah’s other tit, drawing moans of pure ecstasy from the helpless woman.

“Do you like that? Do you like it when a woman treats you like you should have always treated yourself? Not like a slut or a whore, but like a gift from God, to be cherished and treasured?”

Sarah nodded, her eyes closed in bliss as Rebecca kissed and licked her abused chest. She groaned as her tits were gently kneaded and fondled by the dominant woman who handled her so expertly. Rebecca slowly slid her hand down Sarah’s body, gently following the line of her now sodden panties with her gloved finger.

“But there is so much more to you than just these, isn’t there?” she teased as she ran her thumb over the nipple of the tit she cupped in her hand. Sarah groaned in response, her hips pushing desperately against the teasing hand between her legs. Rebecca slowly knelt down, kissing and licking her way over Sarah’s quivering stomach until she was kneeling between her legs. She leaned forward and nuzzled the damp material, flicking her tongue along the line between Sarah’s thigh and the edge of her panties.

“Stay still dear, don’t lose control now. I was so proud of you earlier, are you just going to become an animal again now that the pain is gone?” Rebecca chided as Sarah tried to push her crotch into the kneeling woman’s face. Sarah whimpered in response, but pulled back and pressed her sore ass against the frame behind her.

“Good girl, such a good girl.” Rebecca said as she laid a gentle kiss on Sarah’s underwear clad pussy.

“Mmmmmmmm” Sarah moaned in response, her chest heaving as she breathed deeply through her nose.

Rebecca slid her fingers into the top of her boot and came out with a small folding knife. A flick of her thumb and the blade gleamed in the harsh light of the room. She slid the blade gently up Sarah’s thigh and under the thin material of her underwear. An almost negligent twist of the wrist and the white fabric fell away, fluttering to the ground at her knees. She closed the blade, sliding it back into the top of her boot while she leaned forward to blow a gentle stream of cool air over Sarah’s pussy.

Sarah groaned again, her hips twisting in a small circle as Rebecca played the stream of cool air around the inside of her thighs and across the top of her neatly trimmed snatch. Her hands slid up Sarah’s legs and reached around to grasp the sore flesh of her ass cheeks. Sarah whimpered as Rebecca gently kneaded her ass as she leaned in to place a gentle kiss on the inside of each of her thighs.

“Yes my dear, you have earned your reward.” She said softly, then her tongue slid out from between her ruby lips to gently flick the engorged clit that stood out before her. Sarah let out a shuddering breath in response, her body trembling in barely suppressed lust at the touch. Rebecca continued her slow, gentle assault on the helpless woman, her tongue running in small circles around her clit while her fingers gently probed between her pussy lips.

“Mmmmmmmmm” Sarah groaned into her gag, ever so slightly pushing her crotch forward onto Rebecca’s dancing tongue. Rebecca responded, pushing her own face into Sarah’s cunt and sucking on her clit while her fingers disappeared up her pussy. The two women rocked back and forth, Sarah pivoting her hips in response to Rebecca’s actions. The sounds of feminine pleasure filled the barn as she groaned and moaned into her gag.

I stood up and walked over, ignored by the women who were totally engrossed in each others’ bodies. I pulled the sodden cloth from Sarah’s mouth, letting it hang around her neck. “Oh God, oh fuck, oh fuck that feels so good. Oh fuck, please, please suck my clit.” Sarah groaned, hardly noticing that she was now coherent.

Rebecca nodded and took Sarah’s clit in her mouth, her lips pursed and pressed against her cunt as she sucked and nibbled on the sensitive nub. One hand reached up to grope a tit while the other was three fingers deep into her snatch, pistioning up and down as her juice streamed down the slick black leather glove.

“Oh my God, oh my god, can I cum, please Mistress, can I cum!” Sarah begged breathlessly, her head tossing back and forth as she tugged helplessly against the cuffs that bound her. She looked at me with sex glazed eyes, looked through me actually as I am pretty sure she couldn’t see anything right now. Her mouth hung open like a stunned animal as she wordlessly mouthed words she could no longer articulate. “Aaaaaahhhhh, Ooooohhhhh” she moaned, lost in pleasure.

Rebecca looked up at me from between her legs, her big brown eyes alight with a fire that I had never seen before. She had enjoyed dominating Mary, but this was a whole other level. She pressed her face tight against Sarah’s cunt while the frustrated woman howled in anguish.

“Please, ppplllleeeeeaaaasssseeee.” She wailed, so I nodded.

“Yes my dear, you can cum.” Rebecca mumbled into Sarah’s pussy.

Sarah exploded, her body arched as she strained against the frame that held her. The heavy wood creaked as all of her farm earned muscles pulled against the eye hooks and leather cuffs that restrained her. Her incoherent screams of ecstasy filled the barn and escaped into the night outside. For minutes this continued as she bucked and writhed on the face that kept itself firmly pressed against her womanhood. Finally, she collapsed, exhausted and spent.

Rebecca backed out from between her legs, and I extended a hand to help her to her feet. She rose with a small grimace of pain as her ankles and knees unbent, then looked at me, her face glazed with Sarah’s cum.

“Good job.” I said, it is all I could say at the moment.

She nodded, gasping for breath herself as she straightened her dress and wiped her chin. She turned to Sarah, who was still hanging limp in her bonds gasping for air herself. She lifted her chin with one hand as she looked into the eyes of the woman who had raised her.

“You did very well, Sarah.” She said.

Sarah looked back, her eyes slowly focusing on her surroundings, then she composed herself and regained her posture. She stood up in her bonds, lifting her head to look Rebecca in the face.

“I am so proud of you, so, so proud. You are magnificent, all that I could have ever wanted for you.” Sarah replied.

Rebecca leaned forward, and Sarah copied her. Their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. After a few moments, Rebecca opened her mouth and I saw her tongue slide across Sarah’s lips. Sarah hesitated only a moment, then opened her own mouth and Rebecca’s tongue slid in. She moaned, and then responded, kissing back herself as she tugged on her bonds. Rebecca wrapped her arms around Sarah’s neck, moaning herself as she pressed her body against the sweat streaked body before her. Their mouths worked with passion as the two women affirmed their feelings for each other.

I sat back down to enjoy the show, two beautiful women kissing with affection and lust. Rebecca’s dark, young body pressed tight against Sarah’s mature but still hard form. After a few minutes, they came up for air, Rebecca pulling back while Sarah licked her lips, tasting her own musk. Then Rebecca looked over at where I sat.

“Oh you poor, poor man. You have been so patient while I dealt with this little problem you gave me.” She said in a mockingly sweet tone. Then she looked up at Sarah “Should we do something about this my dear?”

“Oh yes” Sarah replied huskily. “Let me go and we can both give the Father his own reward.”