The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlled Foster Family

Chapter 3

It was another day of work on the farm, but thankfully not with hay. Instead, a lot of chores and repair work that kept us busy and moving around for the day. Jacob was away on a job site so it was just me and the women and that suited me fine. Everyone was always so tense when Jacob was around but with him gone the work was almost enjoyable.

Mary and I were in the loft throwing down hay for the animals. I watched how her farm toned muscles bunched and flowed under the tanned skin of her arms and legs as she threw the hay bales into the feeder. She had just thrown down the last bale and stood to wipe her brow when I said “Gangster Rap”. Her head dropped right on cue and she stood there, awaiting my next words.

“Mary, are you a virgin?” It was something I had wanted to know since I first arrived in the Mitchell household.

Her face screwed up and she quietly answered “No” in a shame-filled voice.

“When did it happen?” I continued.

“After my high school prom. He was so insistent, he said that since he had paid for the ticket and the meal, I owed it to him.” She said, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

“Mary, did he rape you?” I asked and she shook her head.

“No, no he didn’t. I just wanted to save myself for marriage, that’s all.” She replied “He was a good person and if I had insisted I am sure he would have stopped.”

I moved over to her, pulling her into a gentle hug. She leaned her head against my chest and sobbed.

“I am ruined now. I was so weak and now I have sinned against my family and God.” She blubbered as I held her.

“Mary, have you had sex since that time?” I asked, and she shook her head no against my chest.

“Don’t worry, God knows what is in your heart and that you are a good person. Besides, Jesus said ‘There will always be temptations to sin, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting! It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin.’ It is him, not you who should be afraid.” I told her as I brushed her hair.

I didn’t really care about whether she was a virgin or not, but I wanted to make sure that the tempting I was going to do wouldn’t be enough to break her post-hypnotic suggestions. She nodded against my chest and I felt her nails dig into my shoulders as she took a deep breath. I let her go and stepped back, she hugged herself and sniffed as she recovered.

“Mary, for the rest of the day you will think about what happened that night. You will realize that you did not enjoy yourself and will wonder what sex is supposed to feel like. You will remember how good you feel every time you see me, and how much fun you had last time we were out in the barn. Do you understand?” She nodded in response.

“Good, after supper I am going to come back out here to finish up some chores. You will find a way to sneak out and meet me here, then you will act on the feelings that you have had all day. Do you understand?” She hesitated, then nodded again. I had been careful not to tell her that she would have sex, which may have been a bridge too far. However, the day I can’t seduce someone who has been thinking lewd thoughts about me all day is the day I sign up for the clergy myself.

“Death Metal” I said and quickly turned to walk to the ladder. I heard her moving behind me and turned back to face her. Her eyes came up to meet mine and she gave a small gasp and her hands clenched at her side. She held my gaze for a few moments and a blush started to creep up her face. She turned away quickly, shuffling to get past me and to the ladder before I noticed. I spent the rest of the day engineering these little encounters and by the time supper came around her nipples were pushing hard against her shirt with arousal.

Dinner was just the four of us, Jacob staying late at the site. The conversation was subdued and awkward with Mary almost afraid to look at me. Sarah was also unusually reserved, I would follow up on that later. Rebecca sat beside me and seemed to enjoy being able to lead the conversation for once, as limited as it was.

I pushed back from the table and gathered my plate to take it to the sink. “That was great, thank you for dinner Sarah.” I said and she started, as if interrupted in thought.

“Oh, you are welcome Chad. Thank you for your hard work today.” She replied in her usual cheerful voice, but it seemed slightly forced this time.

“Afraid I’m not done. I need to finish fixing those boards on the loft railing before we end up becoming cow food by accident.” I said as I glanced at Mary. She took a quick breath and quickly gathered her own plate and cup.

“I’ll get those for you Chad.” She said, reaching for the dishes in my hand and I gave them to her thankfully. I slipped on my work boots and headed out the back door to the barn. About thirty minutes later I was working in the loft when I heard someone climbing the ladder. I turned to see Mary pull herself up into the loft and stand there nervously.

She had brushed out her hair and it hung like waves of golden straw around her shoulders, some of it pulled back in a braid to keep it out of her face. She had put on makeup, which is something I hardly ever saw on her, and her eyes, cheeks and lips were accented with subdued but attractive colours. She wore one of her plaid work shirts, tied up under her ample tits that showed off the sensual hourglass of her figure. Her long legs flowed out of the bottoms of her daisy duke cut off jean shorts and some pretty sandals were on her feet.

I put down the hammer and turned to face her and she shuffled nervously under my appreciative gaze biting her lip and glancing around.

“Hey Mary, what brings you up here?” I asked as I moved over to a pile of hay bales in the corner.

She paused, uncertain of what to say. “Um, I just wanted to see if you needed any help up here.”

I moved a bale out of the way and opened the lid to a cooler concealed beneath it. I reached in and pulled out a can of beer, popping the top and taking a long drink. “Nope, just about done.”

She gasped in surprise. “Chad, you know that Jacob doesn’t approve of alcohol. Where did you get that?”

“I do a lot of things that Jacob doesn’t approve of, it keeps life interesting. Want one?” I said as I pulled out another can and held it out to her.

She walked over slowly, like a deer emerging from the shelter of the forest into an open meadow. “Jacob would kill me if he found out.” She stammered.

“C’mon, its not the first thing that we have done in this barn that we can’t let Jacob know about.” I said as I pulled the tab and held out the now open can to her.

She blushed, and took it taking a big swig. I watched as she tilted her head up to let the liquid slide down her elegant neck. She gasped and daintily wiped her lips so as to not smudge her lipstick. I sat down on the hay bale and chuckled. “I thought you college girls drank all the time.”

She shook her head, coughing as she recovered from the strong taste. No Pabst Blue Ribbon or Miller Light here, this shit would put a Canadian under the table. “No, I didn’t really drink much and even then it was only some wine.” She gasped, blinking tears out of her eyes. She collected herself and moved to sit beside me, her cool hand incidentally touching mine. I stole a glance at her chest and saw her nipples poking through the material of her shirt, no bra to be seen.

“Well, thanks for coming to check on me. I usually try to drag these jobs out, it keeps me out of Jacob’s hair and that makes life easier for both of us.” I said as I took another drink.

She nodded, and shuffled on the bale sliding closer to me. Her elbow jostled my arm and I made some beer spill out of my mouth onto my shirt.

“Oh dammit.” I exclaimed as I brushed at the spilt beer, spilling more in the process.

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” She said hastily, the blush returning in her shy awkwardness. She really had no idea what she was doing, only that she wanted to do it very badly.

“Its ok, it was time to launder this anyway.” I said as I pulled the shirt over my head. I saw her gaze linger on my chest and arms while I bundled and tossed it toward the ladder.

“Um, I’m really glad you decided to stay for the summer.” She stammered, nervously fidgeting with the beer can in her lap.

“So am I, and I’m glad that you decided to come back. It was like we hardly got a chance to know each other before you left for school. It must have been great at college.” I said, sitting back down and putting my arm around her shoulders in a brotherly fashion. She leaned in to me, her head resting in the crook of my arm.

“It was alright, things are never as good as you expect and there are a whole bunch of new problems you have to deal with. It was good to come home and see you again.” She replied, looking up at me with her big blue eyes.

“I’m glad.” I said and leaned down to kiss her on the nose. She tilted her head back and our lips met instead. I hesitated, pretending to be surprised, then pulled her into me and kissed her back. She moaned as my arm tensed around her and her lips opened to my tongue. Her hand came up to stroke my bare chest, then tangle in my hair as she pulled my head down to hers. Her tongue slid out into my mouth and she kissed me hard and desperately.

I dropped the beer can and my other hand came up to cup her face, squeezing her jaw in a firm grasp as I turned to face her. She shuddered under my hand as she groaned into my mouth. We kissed hard and passionate for a few minutes, her hands sliding up and down my bare chest as she arched her back pressing her tits against my forearm.

I took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her neck for me to kiss and bite. She gasped and moaned as I licked and nibbled on her soft teenage flesh. She buried her face in my shoulder, moaning into the crook of my neck as my hand slid down from her jaw and traced the line of her cleavage. My fingers slid under the fabric of her shirt and brushed her hard nipple, eliciting a muffled gasp as her fingers dug into the skin of my back. She twisted, pushing her firm tit into my questing hand and I gave a gentle squeeze to the firm fleshy globe.

“Oh please, oh please yes.” She whispered as her hot breath tickled my neck. I pulled her hair again, tilting her head up so I could look her in the eye. Her rapid gasping breath made her chest rise and fall and her eyes were alight with arousal. Her hand slid down my chest and began to rub my cock through my jeans, her fingers eagerly sought out the long thick shape beneath the worn denim.

I took her by the shoulders and pulled her off of the hay bale onto the blanket that just happened to be spread out on the floor at our feet. She didn’t resist, but instead reached up to grab me by the hair and pull me down on her as she lay back on the floor of the hay loft. She kissed me hard and hungry, her tongue driving into my mouth. My hand continued to grope her tits under her shirt as she groaned and writhed with arousal.

I kissed my way down her neck and buried my face in the ample cleavage below me. My unshaved stubble rasped against her soft tanned skin as I slid my tongue along the curve of her tit to take her nipple in my mouth.

“Aaaaahhhh.” She gasped as I sucked the hard nipple, my teeth nibbling on the sensitive flesh as my rough hands groped her other tit. Her fingernails traced lines across my back as I licked and fondled her. I slid my hand down her firm smooth stomach and traced my finger along the inside of the waist band of her jean shorts.

“Oh yes, oh please yes, please.” She moaned as I kissed my way down her stomach and unbuttoned her shorts. She lifted her hips and I slid them down her long muscular legs. She kicked frantically, trying to get them off so she could spread herself for me and I saw her fingers dig into the blanket as I licked the inside of her thigh. Her pussy was still hairier than I preferred, not bushy but I liked a landing strip at most. I crawled in between her legs and gently kissed the hood of her clit.

It was as if I had hit her with a tazer. Her entire body went stiff and her back arched off the ground. She gave a long, drawn out moan as I sucked her clit into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the sensitive nub and she squirmed and writhed in pleasure. I reached under her legs and grabbed on to her hips, holding her pussy against my face as I licked and nibbled.

“Oh God, oh god, oh my god!” she wailed as my tongue parted her pussy lips and slid inside her. She pounded her fist against the floor and her head tossed back and forth. I held her hips steady but she writhed around me like one of those dancing men at the car lots. Her hands tangled in my hair and pulled me hard against her as she wailed. I licked and kissed at the fragrant pussy flesh while she bucked and squirmed on my mouth.

“Oooooohhh, oh my god, oh my god, aaaaaaahh mmmmppphhhh!’ she howled before gagging herself with one of her hands. Her other held me firm as she bucked and squirmed and I took the opportunity to reach up and grab her tit, squeezing it hard. She moaned loudly behind her muffling hand and I felt her orgasm start to build. Her stomach rippled and twitched and her legs squeezed my head like a melon.

“Mmmmmhhhhh, mmmmhhhhhhhh, Aaaaahhhhh!” she squealed as her orgasm overtook her. Her heels pounded against the floor of the hay loft as she bounced up and down with pleasure. Both arms flew out to her sides and she grabbed the blanket in her fists as she arched her back toward the roof, her mouth open in a soundless scream of pleasure.

Finally she collapsed, gasping for air as her body twitched with post orgasmic bliss. I kissed the inside of her thighs, wiping her cunt juice off of my face then climbed out from between her legs and moved up beside her. She snuggled into the crook of my arm, her fingers playing with my chest hair.

“That was incredible.” She gasped softly as I kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me, brushing away the hair that fell to veil her face. “Where did you learn to do that?”

“C’mon, us delinquents have all kinds of skills nice people don’t want to know about. Want me to teach you how to boost a car?” I said in a playful voice.

She giggled, then leaned over to kiss my nipple. Her tongue slid out of her lips to trace around it and once it was hard she gently sucked it into her mouth. Her other hand slid across my chest to trace the line of my other nipple and soon both were at attention just as hers had been a few moments ago. She looked up at me and smiled, then proceeded to kiss her way down my chest and stomach.

She fumbled with my belt then slid my pants and underwear down my legs. She didn’t bother taking them off as I was still wearing my work boots, but instead kissed her way back up until she was licking my hard stiff cock. She took it in her warm mouth and started sucking slow and sensual. The familiar feeling must have been confusing to her but she showed no sign as her hand slid up to fondle my balls just as Rebecca had taught her earlier.

I gave it a few minutes until I pulled her off of my prick and rolled her over onto her back. She spread her legs and eagerly reached down to guide me inside her. I held back teasing her by sliding the tip of my prick along her wet hot pussy lips. She squirmed and whined underneath me, pushing her hips up in desperate efforts to get me to penetrate her. Her hands grabbed my ass and tugged, trying to pull me down onto her. I held myself rigid as she squirmed underneath me. She looked up at me with pleading eyes, “Please, please put it in me.” She gasped.

I smiled, and slowly lowered myself on to her. She grabbed my cock with one hand and positioned it at the crack of her pussy then groaned as I gently slid into her. She was tight, I was only her second man as she had said. I felt her pussy muscles tense at the intrusion then relax as I lightly pumped back and forth, each time sliding a bit deeper inside her.

“Ooooooohhhhh” she moaned as I filled her completely. I held myself against her, my pelvis grinding against her clit as I worked my cock up and down inside her hot tight cunt. She whimpered and writhed underneath me, biting her lip as I held her pinned to the floor with my cock. She put her hands up beside her head and I grabbed her wrists, pulling them up over her head. She moaned as I held her down and started to pump my prick in and out of her. She pulled against my grip, not hard enough to escape, more to confirm that I would not let her go.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers, my tongue forcing its way into her mouth. She opened wide to let me in and I felt her hard nipples rub against my chest as she pushed herself against me. Her legs wrapped around my hips as I drove hard into her, the sound of our bodies slapping together muffled by the surrounding hay. I felt her pussy start to twitch around my cock as another orgasm welled inside her. She buried her face in my neck, her teeth biting my shoulder as she came for the second time.

I pulled out, I had no doubts that she wasn’t on any birth control. Instead, I sprayed my hot cum on her belly, coating her skin with long ropy strands. She squealed in surprise but I held her down as I pumped stream after stream onto her sweaty body. When I finished I rolled off of her and we lay gasping on the blanket. She reached down to gingerly touch the lines of cum on her belly and I dipped a bandana into the cooler, handing it to her so she could clean herself.

“Why did you do that?” she asked as she wiped herself clean with the damp cloth.

“Do you want to get pregnant?” I asked and she shook her head no.

“Are you on birth control?” I followed up and again she shook her head. “The lord tells us to be fruitful and multiply. If it is his wish then his will be done.” She replied without hesitation, as if reciting a line from a play.

Of course, I thought with resignation. Guess I will need to strategically place some condoms around this place. I stood up and winced as I felt the bite marks in my shoulder. A clear set of teeth imprints ran in a red circle at the base of my neck. “Guess I will be wearing my shirt for the next little while.” I grunted, and she giggled.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean it.” She replied as she slid her shorts on and tucked her shirt in.

“It’s alright, I am glad that I made you feel good.” I said as I took her in my arms. She melted her body against mine and rose up on her toes to kiss me.

“Thank you, that was incredible. You don’t know how long I have been waiting for it.” She replied, resting her forehead on my chest as she squeezed me in her strong arms.

Oh, I know exactly how long I thought. “Well, next time don’t wait so long then.” I murmured into her hair as I kissed the top of her head and she shuddered against me. Then she broke our embrace and moved to the ladder.

“I need to get back. I told Mom that I was going to walk the fence line before sundown.” She said as she descended. She gave me a shy smile as her head disappeared out of the loft and I took a deep breath. I sat on the hay and pulled the tab on another beer. I didn’t want to come back in at the same time, might raise some suspicions and I was already pushing the hypnotic suggestions pretty hard. I gingerly touched the bite marks on my shoulder and smiled, one down, two to go.

That night after dinner I was helping Sarah put away the dishes. When I was sure we were alone and not going to be disturbed I said the command phrase “Gangster Rap.”

Sarah’s head dropped to her chest and she stood still, awaiting my next command.

“Sarah, lately you have seemed distracted and upset. What is wrong?” I asked.

“Jacob has stopped all affection with me.” She replied in a nervous tone. “He refuses to kiss me good night, or goodbye when he leaves. He shrinks from my touch when I try to hug him and even demands that I wait until he leaves the room before I dress myself.”

“What do you think this means?” I continued. I knew it was the result of the suggestion I gave him about the vow of abstinence, but being the self-centered asshole that he is of course he never told anyone else.

“I am afraid that my husband does not love me anymore. I am old and it has been long since we were first wed. I no longer please him as a wife or a woman.” She sobbed.

I put my hand on her shoulder and she shivered at the touch. With my other hand I cupped her face and wiped away a tear with my thumb. She sighed and leaned her head against my hand, desperate for affection.

“Sarah, Jacob is a good man and a strong man. He is under great strain at this time with me here and the girls back. I am sure that it is not you, but he is very distracted and unable to focus on all of his duties as a man and a husband and a provider.” I said in a quiet voice.

She sniffled and nodded. “I am selfish, demanding of myself instead of supporting my husband in his time of need.”

“No, no. Sarah, you are a beautiful woman who deserves to be loved as much as every one else. If Jacob is not able to do that for you, perhaps you can find someone else who will.” I suggested.

She stiffened under my hand. “No, no that would be adultery which is a sin against one of the Lord’s commandments. ‘Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous’.” She recited from rote.

Fuck, why did I have to be fostered to a Bible belt catholic family? Why not Mormons, or even Anglicans? Those fuckers are like God’s drinking buddies compared to this lot. I took a step back and pulled out my phone. There must have been someone in the Bible who got a hall pass.

Here, this was a stretch but it was the best I could come up with. How the fuck did this religion come to dominate the western world when it was so fucking lame?

“Sarah, Abraham had a child with his servant Hagar, while he was married to Sari. God allowed this because Sari was barren and thus not able to perform that part of her duties as a wife. If Jacob is not able to perform his duties as a husband, then you are not committing adultery.” I told her.

She hesitated, her forehead furrowing with conflict as her wants fought with decades of church indoctrination. I needed to take this slow. “Sarah, you are a good woman who loves her God, her Church and her Family. Remember that and think no more about this. Instead, think about what you can do to help Jacob remember how lucky he is to have a wife like you.” I said in a soothing voice.

She relaxed and nodded. “Yes, I must remind Jacob that I am a woman, not just a wife. My days are so filled with my duties as a mother and housewife that I never consider my duties as a woman as well.”

“Yes Sarah. Remind Jacob why he married you and he will surely return your affections.” I said, backing away. “But also remember that you have needs and desires that must be met, and they are not sinful but part of who you are.” She nodded, her face and shoulders relaxed.

I continued “Sarah, when I say Death Metal you will awaken from your trance. You will remember what we discussed, but think that you came up with it yourself after time at prayer tonight. You will be content with your decision, but put more effort into your appearance so that Jacob will notice you. Do you understand?” She nodded.

“Death Metal” I said as I turned to put the casserole dish away in the cupboard. Half a victory was better than none I guess. I would have to nudge her like I nudged Mary but even more slowly.

The next morning we sat around the breakfast table, waiting for Sarah to finish serving so Jacob could give us his morning sermon. Instead, he put down his paper and glared at us over his reading glasses. “I have an announcement.” He said in his listen here voice.

“I will be leaving today to a jobsite out of town, and I won’t be back until next week.” He said, and you could almost feel the relief around the table.

“I have seen Chad grow into a responsible young man lately, and have chosen to foster that growth. While I am gone, he will be the man of the house and I expect you all to treat him accordingly.” He announced, thumping the table with his finger for emphasis.

“But Jacob...” Sarah started, but was cut off by a sharp bang of Jacob’s hand on the wooden table.

“No argument, my word is final.” He blurted and Sarah shrunk from his glare. Mary and Rebecca on the other hand seemed eager, their hands folded in their laps but tiny smiles on their downcast faces.

“Thank you Jacob, thank you for your guidance and trust.” I said in a respectful tone and he turned his piercing glare to me.

“I AM trusting you, boy. I expect you to be worthy of that trust and my household to be in good stead upon my return.” He grunted.

“I understand Sir. With your permission, may I lead the family in grace this morning?” I replied in a humble tone and he nodded in assent. Jacob thought I always ignored his ramblings over meals, but I had been paying close attention ever since I put my plan in motion. I gave a grace that could have been the Jacob Mitchell highlight reel and when I finally finished, he even consented to smile and nod in approval.

“I knew my teachings were not wasted on you boy. Now, let’s eat before this food the lord has given us gets any colder.”

We dug into lukewarm eggs and hash browns around a quiet table. No one knew what to say and were afraid of earning the wrath of Jacob before he left. Finally, he gathered his boots and jacket and took off in the truck while we cleaned up the kitchen and got ready for the day. It was another long routine day of farm work but I managed to convince everyone to push on and clear up most of the work and chores that would have normally been left for tomorrow. I had a plan.

That night after supper, we sat around the table playing cards when I commented that it had been a long time since Sarah and the girls had taken any time for themselves.

“I know, why don’t you three go shopping tomorrow.” I suggested.

Mary and Rebecca perked up a the idea, but Sarah looked nervous. Jacob was notoriously thrifty and only allowed her to buy new clothes when he considered the old ones so worn they were indecent.

“I don’t know.” She said hesitantly. I don’t have much saved from the grocery money and was planning on using that for our 4th of July party.

“Don’t worry about cost. You can use this.” I said as I pulled a credit card out of my pocket and tossed it on the table.

“Chad, where did you get that?” Sarah asked in a surprised voice. Jacob paid for everything by cash or cheque, credit was the tool of the devil he said.

“When I turned 18 there were several social assistance groups that sent me start up money. Since I am staying here I don’t need it, and I really want to pay you back for everything you have done for me.” I replied. In fact, I had long ago hacked into Jacob’s financials and skimmed off a nice little nest egg for myself. For a guy so concerned about his soul, information security was shit and I was able to guess his password on the third try.

“No Chad. That is for you, you are young and will need it. Besides, we are all fine here and certainly don’t need new clothes to work the farm.” She pushed the plastic card back toward me, but hesitated as she lifted her hand from it.

I pushed it back. “Sarah, when was the last time you bought something nice for yourself? When was the last time that the three of you had any time together that didn’t involve church, farm work or cooking? Please, let me do this for you.”

I could see Mary and Rebecca eagerly eyeing the credit card. I had seen their wardrobes and they were lame, even for a Christian college. Sarah stood firm though. “No, I can’t take money from you. Nor can I spend it so frivolously on myself.”

“Gangster Rap.” I blurted and their heads all dropped. For fuck’s sake, I can’t believe that I have to hypnotize this bitch into spending money.

“Sarah, when you wake you realize that you have lived a good life and have raised two wonderful children. They have come back from school and you want to go out and have a good time with them, as well as get some new clothes so that you can look attractive for Jacob again. Tomorrow, you will take Mary and Rebecca to town and spend the day shopping and having fun together. You will all get new outfits that make you feel sexy and attractive. Then you will feel naughty and go to a lingerie store where you will buy slutty underwear and stockings that you can’t believe you would ever buy for yourself. You will also go to a shoe store and get sexy high heels because of course if you have everything else you need sexy shoes to go with it. Do you understand?” Sarah nodded her head, no fighting this time as she really wanted this.

“Mary, Rebecca, you will make sure that your mother gets the outfits that she has been told to. If she is trying to tell herself that the clothes are too expensive or too risqué you will convince her that she deserves it and no one else needs to see it. You will also take her for a make up tutorial and come back with all of the cosmetics you need to make yourselves feel and look as attractive. Do you understand?” Mary and Rebecca copied their mother in eager nodding, smiles on their faces.

“Death Metal” I finished, and the women snapped out of their trance.

“You know Chad, you are right. The girls and I have not seen each other for a year and a day out together is just what we need. Thank you so much, I don’t know how to make this up to you.” Sarah gushed as she reached out and took the credit card.

Oh, I knew how you were going to make it up to me I thought. But I said “Sarah, I am the one who needs to thank you. If not for you taking me in, I would never have the opportunities that I have now.” I reached out and took her hand, squeezing lightly as she blushed and gave me a shy smile.

It was the end of the evening and I was on my way to my bedroom, thinking back on my time with Mary and what she was going to buy to wear for the next time. I opened the door and froze in place, Rebecca was lying on my bed.

She was propped up on one elbow, a sultry look on her face. She was wearing a tight white tank top and a pair of pink pyjama shorts, one of her smooth tanned legs stretched out, the other curled under her. She was idly tracing her fingernail across my bedspread and her lips parted slightly as she lay there.

“Rebecca, what are you doing here?” I asked in a surprised voice. I knew exactly why she was here, but was still shocked at how forward shy reserved little Rebecca was being.

She pushed herself up on her knees, leaning forward to give me a look down her top. “I think you know why I am here Chad. That was a very nice thing you did at supper and I want to thank you.” She smiled and her tongue slid out to lick her lips.

I decided to throw a wrench into her plans and take control of the situation. “What, a girl shows up in a guy’s room and he is just supposed to drop his pants for her?” I snapped in an angry voice. “If it was me in your room, I would be out on my ass so quick the door wouldn’t have time to hit me on the way out.”

She looked surprised at my reaction, definitely not what she expected. “No Chad, no, it’s alright. I want this.” She said, her eyes confused now.

“Of course you want this, what about if I want this. You think I want to take a chance on Jacob finding out, he is just starting to like me and you want me to fuck that up?” I snapped back.

“But, but, Mary said...” She stammered.

I lunged forward and grabbed her by the shoulders “What, what did Mary say?” I demanded in a panicked voice.

“She said that you and her were in the barn and...” Rebecca blurted.

I dropped to my knees in mock anguish. “No, no, she promised she wouldn’t tell anyone. I am so fucked, I need to get out of here, now!” I lurched to my feet and pulled my duffel bag out from under my bed and started frantically stuffing clothes into it.

“Wait, what, why, what is wrong?” Rebecca pleaded, scrambling off the bed and desperately grabbing my arm. I rounded on her and she flinched back from the intensity of my gaze.

“What’s wrong? What’s wrong is that I could probably end up in jail for this. If Mary told you, then she may tell Jacob, even by accident. What do you think he will do if he finds out that his precious little daughter fucked the juvenile delinquent he has been allowing to live under his roof? Even if Mary admits that it was her idea, do you think he will believe her?” I shouted, then turned back to continue stuffing clothes in the bag.

“At best he will report me to Social Services and I will have another black mark on my record. At worst he will accuse me of raping her and have me thrown in jail. Who do you think they will believe, him or me? Do you think Mary will really stand up to Jacob when he is that angry? I am so fucked!!”

Rebecca grabbed at my arm, her nails digging into my skin with desperation. “No, no, you can’t go!” she said in a pleading voice. “You are the only person here who knows what it is like to be seen as an obligation. You are the only one who has ever taken the time to help me and ever since I got back here. This has been the best summer of my life with you.”

I looked at her and she stared back at me, her large dark eyes rimmed with tears at the thought of my leaving. Her chest heaved with panicked breath and her firm dark tits strained against the thin white material of her pyjama top. “Please.” She whispered.

I dropped my bag and sat on the bed, my head hung in resignation. “I can’t stay here if Mary can let what we did slip out at any time. She promised me she wouldn’t tell anyone, and then told you after less than a day.” I put my head in my hands and gave a groan.

Rebecca sat next to me and put her arm around my shoulder, her other hand came to rest on my thigh. “Maybe we if we can convince her of how bad it would be, she would take it more seriously.” She suggested.

I snorted, “The only thing she takes seriously is the Bible and her reputation.” I paused, then lifted my head in inspiration “that’s it, her reputation.” I blurted in mock excitement. I turned to face Rebecca and took her hands in mine.

“We need to get something on her, something that she would be so ashamed of that she would think about it every time the though of her and I came up. Something she could never convince Jacob was my fault.” I said quickly, and Rebecca nodded.

“But what?” she asked. “What would Mary do that would make her so ashamed?”

I paused, then looked at Rebecca again “A threesome. Me, her and you.”

Rebecca gasped and pulled her hands free from mine, sliding back on the bed. I didn’t give her a chance to argue. “We get her involved in a threesome with us and she would never take a chance on Jacob finding out. After you come back from shopping, it will be the perfect time.” I blurted. “She already wants me again, and she will be so excited it will be easy to convince her to meet me in the barn for another go at it. You come out and catch us, then threaten to tell Jacob unless we let you join. Claim that it isn’t fair that Mary gets to have me but you don’t.”

Rebecca’s mouth was open, her eyes wide with shock. “But, but....” She stammered. I knew she wanted me, and after her last performance in the barn I was pretty sure she wanted Mary too. It was just a matter of convincing her to act on these desires. I could have put her under, but I wanted to see if I could get her to go along willingly first. I slid over to her and took her hands in mine.

“Please Rebecca, this is the only way. There is no way that little Miss Perfect is going to screw up that badly before Jacob gets back, and if we don’t do this now there may never be another chance. It will be only a matter of time before she blurts out about me and her and then I am gone for good. Please, will you help me stay?” I looked in her big brown eyes with the sincerest desperate expression I could pull off and trust me, I had a lot of practice.

She paused, her mouth uttering silent words as she tried to process everything that had happened in the last few minutes. She had come here intent on seducing me, and now her only hope in succeeding was to have a threesome with her adopted sister. I was just about to say the command phrase when she closed her mouth and her shoulders stiffened in determination. I held my breath in anticipation.

“I’ll do it.” She said in a firm voice, then a sly, evil smile crept across her face. “It will be good to see little Miss Righteous and Good ashamed about something for once.”

“Thank you, Rebecca. You will really save my ass with this.” I said as I grabbed her face and kissed her. She stiffened in surprise, then started kissing me back. Her tongue slipped out from between her lips and tried to force its way into my mouth. Her hands slid up my legs to rub my cock through my jeans.

I backed off quickly, and grabbed her by the throat. She gasped in surprise as I stood and hauled her off of the bed, pushing her hard against the wall. “No!” I said firmly. “I fuck who ‘I’ want, when ‘I’ want.” I was taking a big chance here, but I wanted our relationship to be clear to her. I was the dominant partner.

She looked at me with wide, scared eyes, her bare feet scrambling for purchase as I held her by one hand against the wall. She reached up and grabbed my wrist, trying to pull me away as she pushed on my chest with the other hand.

“Is that what you want? Do you want me to let go, because if I do then I am out of here for good. Understand?” I growled and she froze in response. Then she dropped her hands to her sides and stopped all efforts at resisting me.

“I understand.” She whispered, and I nodded as I set her down.

“Good girl, I am glad we got this sorted out. Now go to bed, you have a big day tomorrow.” I said as I pushed her to the door. She shuffled out slowly, but yelped as I swatted her firm ass. She looked back in surprise to see my smiling face. She smiled back and gave me a shy wave as I closed the door.

The next day I waved as the three of them drove away for their girl’s excursion. Sarah had thanked me again and Mary and Rebecca had both kissed me on the cheek as they bounced off to the car. I spent the day doing some chores and then poking around in Jacob’s financials. He was pretty diversified and I found a couple of accounts that he had not touched in years that I gave myself access to. Then I showered and got ready for when they were expected home.

They came in late, having stayed out for dinner and it took several trips for them to bring in all of their purchases. I noticed that each of them had a black and pink bag from the local lingerie store mixed in with their various brand name bags and considered the day a worthwhile investment. The sun was starting to set, but there was still about an hour of daylight left when I headed out to the barn. I had mentioned that I wanted to check on something before turning in and saw Mary’s head perk up, then Rebecca give me a sly wink.

I was in the loft, drinking a beer from my hidden cooler when I heard the ladder creak. A few seconds later and Mary’s head slowly rose above the floor as she climbed up to our nest. She had her hair done up in a bun at the crown of her head, with a couple of strands hanging loose to frame her angelic face. As she ascended, I saw that she was wearing a pink halter-top dress. The straps were tied around her neck, pulling her already impressive tits up and together where a heart shaped pendant glittered in her cleavage. The dress came down to mid thigh and she was wearing a pair of thick wedged sandals with straps that coiled up her well toned calves up to her knees. She pulled herself up to the loft and stood there, gently twirling back and forth in a shy display.

I nodded, and raised my beer. “Damn girl, you look fine tonight.” I said and she smiled and blushed at the crude compliment. She slowly walked over to me and hesitantly reached out to take my hand. I pulled her in to me and leaned down as she tilted her head up to kiss me. Her other hand came up to wrap around my neck as she moaned into my mouth. I pulled her tight against me and my hand slid down to grab her firm ass through the thin fabric of her dress. My other hand came up to cup her chin, then I slowly slid my fingers down her neck and along the line of her top and into her cleavage. She moaned again and arched her back, pushing her tits into my hand.

“Gangster Rap.” I said into her ear, and she dropped into her trance.

“When Rebecca gets here you will do whatever she says. Do you understand?” I said quickly, and she nodded in reply.

“You will be reluctant to do what she tells you to, but you will agree it is best for everyone and comply. Death Metal” I finished, and she came out of her trance with a small shake of her head and resumed where she had left off.

I squeezed her firm flesh through the fabric of her dress, not feeling any sign of a bra or panties. She rubbed my cock through my jeans then broke our kiss as she slowly slid to her knees. She fumbled with my belt and buttons before sliding my pants down to my ankles. I was wearing sandals this time and easily stepped out of them as she stroked my stiffening cock.

“I have wanted this all day.” She murmured as she gently ran her tongue around the head of my prick.

“Me too.” I replied, then took her by the back of the head and slowly pushed my cock into her mouth. She moaned in pleasure as I slid into her. I reached down behind her neck and untied the strap of her halter top, letting it fall and revealing her near perfect C Cup tits. She slid back and forth on my prick, her lips and tongue tracing lines of pleasure along the shaft while her strong but delicate hands fondled my balls.

She was so engrossed in what she was doing that she did not hear the creaking of the ladder behind her. I looked up to see Rebecca appear just as Mary had a few minutes ago. She had her long dark hair pulled back in an elegant pony tail, slicked tight to her head and pulled over one shoulder. She was wearing a soft white sweater, short sleeve and cropped to show off her muscular arms and flat stomach. A pleated white skirt with a gold chain belt came down to just below her ass and she was wearing a pair of strappy sandals with what looked like a 4″ heel. She pulled herself up onto the floor of the loft and watched for a few seconds as Mary continued with her blow job. She glanced at me and I nodded.

“What the fuck?” she said in a loud, surprised voice.

Mary gasped and pulled back from my cock. She turned to look behind her as she scrambled to pull up her top.

“Rebecca, what are you doing here?” She asked in surprise as she awkwardly stumbled to her feet.

“I was coming out to see Chad.” Rebecca said in an insulted tone. “I thought you said that this had been a one time thing, a mistake you promised not to make again.” She walked toward us and stood there with crossed arms, looking upset. “But here you are, sucking his cock. Guess it wasn’t such a mistake, was it.”

Mary stammered, a blush rising on her face. “I, I just wanted to thank him. I wanted to show him how grateful I was for what he did for us today.”

“Wow, that is pretty grateful. Most people just send a card.” Rebecca replied acidly. “What will Jacob think if he finds out his precious little jewel is fucking the farm hand.”

Mary gasped “No, no, you can’t tell him. Please, please Rebecca don’t tell Dad.”

“She’s right, you can’t tell Jacob.” I said in a panicked voice. “If you do, he will kick me out for sure. Shit, he will probably have me arrested.”

Mary looked at me with wide, fearful eyes and I nodded. “Do you think he will really believe you did this by choice? Even if the charges don’t stick I will never be allowed to come back here.” I continued.

“Looks like I really have you two over a barrel here.” Rebecca said with a smirk.

“Please Rebecca, what will it take get you to keep this a secret?” I asked in a desperate voice. She paused for a second, the replied.

“I get to join you.”

Mary looked confused, then aghast. “Rebecca” she gasped.

Rebecca walked forward and grabbed my head, pulling me down for a hard kiss. When our lips parted she turned to where Mary stood, her mouth agape in shock. “It’s only fair, you have had him so I get to have him too.”

“But the bible says ‘You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.’” Mary blurted out, clasping her hands as if in prayer.

“Fuck Mary.” Rebecca snapped back. “How long are you going to live your life based on the words of a book written by men over 2000 years ago!”

“You will be with me, not each other. And you aren’t men and the bible says nothing about women laying with women.” I hastily replied. I didn’t want this to devolve into a philosophical discussion while my dick hung out.

Mary stammered “Um, uh alright, but why do I need to be here?”

“Because I can’t have you running to Mom. I want you where I can keep an eye on you. Either agree, or I am out of here now” Rebecca answered in a no-nonsense tone.

“Uh, but, I don’t...” Mary said in a halting voice. I could see her struggling against the post-hypnotic suggestion.

“Please Mary, please. If this gets out I could be in some serious shit here.” I pleaded, cupping both of her hands in mine and turning the full force of my puppy dog eyes on her. I saw the conflict flickering across her face until she finally slumped her shoulders in defeat.

“Alright, I’ll do it.” She said in a quiet voice.

“Good, you can start by getting back to work just like you were before I interrupted you.” Rebecca said as she put her hand on Mary’s shoulder and pushed her back to her knees. Mary gave no resistance, having accepted the post hypnotic suggestion she was apparently completely under Rebecca’s control. While this was interesting, I would have to make sure to undo that before the night was over.

Mary took my now semi-soft cock in her mouth and started sucking again, while Rebecca pulled me down for another kiss. “How did I do?” she whispered into my ear.

“Fuck, I was afraid you had forgotten the deal.” I whispered back as I kissed and nibbled at her neck.

“Mmmmmm” she moaned as her hand slid up under my shirt to run her nails along my chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her into me as my mouth found hers. Her tongue slid into my mouth and she ground her chest against me while Mary continued to suck and lick at my cock. I slid my hand up under her top and squeezed her firm B cup tits, feeling the nipple stiffen under my groping fingers.

We continued like this for a couple of minutes until Rebecca slid down to her knees and pulled my cock out of Mary’s mouth. “Time to share.” She said and wrapped her lips around my stiff member, sucking me deep into her mouth. I saw Mary give her a confused look until Rebecca took her by the back of the head and pushed her down between my legs. Mary took the hint and began to kiss and lick my balls while Rebecca sucked on my prick.

I was in heaven, two incredibly hot college girls were struggling to share my cock and balls between them. Rebecca put her arm around Mary’s shoulder as they squeezed against each other in an effort to get at my prick. Her smooth dusky skin contrasted with Mary’s lighter but still tanned flesh and their pert round asses wiggled as they knelt before me. After a few minutes it was clear that this was not like a porno. The two girls pushed and struggled against each other in the awkward positions and I decided to move the process along before they started fighting again.

I backed away and gently pushed them down onto their backs. They tried to spread their legs for me, but being side by side ended up forming an awkward M position instead. I crawled between Rebecca’s legs and lifted her skirt while sliding my hand up Mary’s thigh under her dress. My tongue licked its way up and down Rebecca’s smooth pussy as my fingers slid into Mary’s already moist slit. I spent a few minutes eating Rebecca and fingering Mary before switching it up. I heard a frustrated moan as I pulled my mouth off Rebecca’s clit and she ground her cunt against my thrusting hand. A few minutes later, I switched again, with Mary whimpering in disappointment as I backed away from her wet cunt. Dammit, this was exhausting and my neck and jaw was starting to hurt. I could have gotten either of them off by now, but instead both of them were just getting more frustrated.

“I want to fuck you now. Rebecca, climb on top of Mary.” I said and she complied, rolling over on top of her adoptive sister. Her firm tits pressed hard against Mary’s softer, larger mounds and I saw her intertwine her fingers with Mary’s in a passionate grip. I reached into my secret stash and pulled out a condom, sliding it over my prick then lining my cock up with Rebecca’s slit. I teased them both a bit, sliding my prick up and down their slits as they lay atop one another. It was amusing to watch Rebecca bounce up and down as Mary thrust her pelvis to try to catch my cock.

After a few minutes of teasing they were squirming and moaning on top of one another, I lined up with Rebecca’s pussy slowly slid my cock inside her. She let out a long, low moan as she felt me fill her to the hilt, then another as I slowly slid out. I pulled out of Rebecca then repeated the process with Mary, her eyes closed in bliss as she felt me thrust into her. I pulled out of Mary, then slid back into Rebecca, slowly pumping twice this time and then repeated the process with Mary.

I continued this little routine, pumping twice into Mary and pulling out to pump three times into Rebecca. They soon caught on and started to push back against my thrusting cock, trying to prolong the feeling as long as possible. After five pumps in each of them, I went back to one thrust each and re-started the cycle. While it was fun for me, I could see that the girls were not enjoying it as much as I had hoped. Instead of getting them worked up, I just ended up leaving them disappointed as they had to share me with each other. After the fourth set I pulled out and lay on my back.

They looked back at me wondering what was going so I said “Well girls, climb on if you want some one on one attention. One on my cock and one on my face.”

Rebecca pushed herself off of Mary and leapt for my stiff member. “I call cock.” She squealed and settled herself on my erect shaft with a pleased groan.

Mary looked on confused, then Rebecca reached back and pulled her forward. She crawled up and hesitantly straddled my face with her back to Rebecca. I liked this because I could still see them and reached up to grope her tits. She gasped as my tongue ran up her slit and arched her back to push her tits into my hands. I saw Rebecca put her hands on Mary’s shoulders as she ground her pussy against my crotch, rubbing her clit against my pelvis.

The two girls settled into a rhythm, rocking back and forth in time on my cock and tongue. Mary closed her eyes and leaned, back and bracing her hands on Rebecca’s thighs. Rebecca took the opportunity to slide her hands down Mary’s arms and cup her tits, gently squeezing the fleshy globes and tweaking her nipples. Mary started as if she had been shocked, then relaxed back against Rebecca with a moan of acceptance.

My tongue and cock worked their magic and soon both girls were bucking and writhing on top of me. I could feel Rebecca’s pussy starting to clench around my cock and Mary was gasping in short, rapid breaths as she ground her pussy on my face. Mary let out a long continuous wail and her whole body shuddered as she came. She collapsed against Rebecca who was getting close herself. She wrapped her arms around Mary and buried her head in Mary’s neck.

“Oh god, oh my fucking god, oh yes, yessssss!” She wailed as I felt her pussy clench on my cock. Her body shuddered in spasms of pleasure as the orgasm flowed out of her. It felt incredible and I blew my own load, filling the latex condom with spurt after spurt.

Later, we lay together on the blanket. Rebecca was tracing lines in my chest hair but Mary was tense and quiet. She slowly stood and fixed her dress, then walked to the ladder and climbed down without looking back at us. I heard the door to the barn close and looked down at Rebecca who had watched her leave.

“She’ll be alright” Rebecca said. “She has dealt with these ‘moral questions’ before, and we didn’t do anything that she hasn’t done already.”

I nodded, but still resolved to check in on Mary later. Last thing I wanted was her deciding her soul was more important than her reputation and outing us. “Will things be alright between the two of you?”

Rebecca nodded and propped herself up on her elbow, looking at the ladder where Mary had disappeared. “I think so. I don’t hate her, hell we have been sisters for the last 10 years. It was just frustrating always being compared to her, usually unfairly.”

She looked down at me and continued. “Whenever Mary made a mistake, she had been ‘tempted by evil’ or ‘led astray’. But whenever I did I was a ‘wicked little girl’ or ‘weak minded child’. It is Jacob, not Mary who I am angry at.”

I nodded “Yes, he does expect his family to abide by his teachings. ‘Spare the rod, spoil the child’ and such.”

Rebecca flinched, and glanced down at where the hatch to the cellar was hidden under the hay bales. She didn’t know that I knew about it so I didn’t push the subject. Instead, I stood up and reached into my cooler for a beer, offering one to her. She took it and we drank together for the next hour, discussing Rebecca’s childhood. I found out that she loved Sarah as a mother, but her attitude toward Mary had changed significantly during their year away at school. Without Jacob to terrorize her, some latent bi-sexuality had awoken and she was finding her adopted sister pretty attractive at the moment. She was surprisingly open about this, but I guess if you have been told you are the ‘Bad Girl’ for most of your life, you eventually embrace it.

“I guess I may as well give up though.” She said with a sigh. “There was nothing from her during our threesome here, and I am sure she is in her room praying to God for forgiveness right now.” She drained her beer and headed for the ladder.

“Don’t count your pussies before they are licked.” I called after her. She looked back with a snort of laughter then disappeared from sight. I had more leverage on Mary than she knew, and now that I knew Rebecca’s view on the subject it may be time to start applying it. I waited another half hour, thinking about various courses of action, then headed back to the house for dinner.

After dinner, we did our evening chores then sat around and talked before getting ready for bed. Mary was quiet, but Sarah didn’t seem to notice. She was still excited about their day and she and Rebecca spent the evening talking with me about everything they had done and how much they had enjoyed the time together. We headed off to our respective bedrooms, but after the girls had settled in I walked down the hall to Sarah and Jacob’s room.

I had been doing it all wrong I realized. I was trying to change who Sarah was, trying to convince her that something she believed was a mortal sin was not. Regardless of what I thought about adultery, she was wholly against it. Instead, I decided the way to get her was to change who I was, at least to her. I checked to make sure the girls were asleep then opened the door and stepped into Sarah’s room.

She was reading in bed and gave a startled squeak when I entered unannounced. “Chad, what...”

“Gangster Rap” I said quickly and her head dropped.

“Sarah, you are asleep and having a dream. In this dream, you know that Jacob will be home soon and you are eager to impress him. You want to remind him that you are still a sexy, desirable woman and why he fell in love with you. Do you understand” She nodded, a small smile on her face.

“When I say Death Metal you will believe that the next man to walk through this door is Jacob, and you want to make sure that he sees you at your best so you need to get ready. Do you understand?” She nodded again.

I backed to the door and slid outside. “Death Metal” I said and saw as she snapped out of her trance and bounded out of bed, pulling her nightgown over her head. I wanted to stay and watch but didn’t want to take a chance on her noticing. Instead, I went to the living room and spent the longest 15 minutes of my life flicking through my phone. When I couldn’t wait any longer I walked back down the hall, taking heavy steps to let Sarah know I was coming. I opened the door and the sight took my breath away.

There must have been a dozen candles flickering around the room, bathing her in soft light. Her long wavy blonde hair hung loose over her shoulders, framing her angelic face. She had done her makeup in a subdued but elegant style, her blue eyes twinkled behind long mascara sheathed lashes and her lips shone with a soft pink lipstick. She was wearing a white corset that pushed her D Cup tits up in a bed of lace while accenting her lean, hourglass figure. White stockings fastened to garter straps that sheathed her long, muscular legs and 4″ white platform pumps shaped her calves into perfect form. She held her hands clasped in front of her, white lace fingerless elbow length gloves showing off the tanned skin of her arms.

“Hello my husband, welcome back.” She said in a sultry voice.

I closed the door and tried to respond in my best Jacob voice. “What is this woman?” I said gruffly.

Sarah moved toward me sensually, her hands reaching out to stroke my chest. “I am sorry that I have not been properly attentive as a good wife should. Please let me make it up to you and treat you like the man you are.”

What the fuck? I couldn’t have written lines like that in my hottest dreams. What had Sarah and Jacob’s sex life like before he became a righteous prick?

“Very well woman, you may begin.” I said and she nodded then knelt on the floor in front of me.

She looked up at me submissively with her wide, blue eyes. “Father, would you please hear my confession?” she asked in a quiet voice.

Well, I guess this is how Catholics get kinky I thought and I reached down to stroke her upturned face. “Yes my child, confess your sins to me and be forgiven.”

“Bless me Father, for I have sinned” she started, and her hands slid up my legs to the waist of my pyjama pants. “It has been six days since my last confession and in that time I have had many sinful and wanton thoughts.”

“You may proceed child. Lay bare your sins and receive judgement.” I replied. I was totally bullshitting here but it seemed to work. Sarah grasped the waist of my loose pants and pulled them to the floor, leaning forward to place a chaste kiss on the tip of my erect cock.

“I have dreamed of doing obscene things to a man who is not my husband.” She said softly as she licked and kissed the shaft of my prick.

“What were these obscene things in your dreams. You must show me so that I may properly judge the depth of your sin.” I said eagerly.

“I dreamed of taking his hard penis in my mouth and sucking on it, of bringing pleasure to a man who was not my husband.” She replied, stroking my cock as she looked up at me.

“Show me.” I commanded, and she nodded as she took my prick in her mouth. Everything that Rebecca and I had taught Mary, Sarah already knew and more. She slowly slid her mouth down the length of my shaft, her tongue traced circles along the bottom of my cock while her moist lips wrapped around it. She took it deep and held it there then slid back until she was kissing the tip, then repeated the process.

I looked down as she bobbed her head on my cock, and at the firm ass clad in white silk panties that knelt on the stiletto heels she wore. She moaned as my shaft filled her mouth, her hot breath tickling the hair on my crotch as she swallowed me deep. Her eyes closed in blissful concentration as she devoted herself fully to making her man as satisfied as possible. Damn, what the fuck did Jacob do to deserve this I thought?

After a few minutes of ecstasy, I said “Yes child, I understand now. Do you have any other sins to confess?”

She slid off of my cock, giving it a final kiss before leaning back on her heels and looking up at me. “Yes Father, I have had other sinful dreams. I dreamed that a strange man came into my bedroom and forced himself on me.” She said in a sultry voice, shyly blinking her large blue eyes.

“Did you tempt this man into such a heinous act by acting in a promiscuous or slatternly way?” I asked in a imperious tone, crossing my arms and staring down at her disapprovingly.

“No Father, but I feel that I did not deny his advances as firmly as I should have.” She replied.

“You are a weak woman, show me how you resisted so that I may understand the motivations of this sinner.” I grunted, and reached down to grab her roughly by the neck and pull her to her feet. She squealed in mock surprise and slapped against my chest as I shoved her to the bed.

“No, please, please don’t. I am a married woman, please leave me be, please!” She whimpered as I shoved her back on the bed. I held her down with one hand as I mauled her tits with the other, groping her as she squirmed and squealed underneath me.

“Please don’t, please. I am only a weak, helpless woman, please have mercy!” she pled, pushing me ineffectively while at the same time sliding back further on the bed. I pinched her nipple hard and she yelped in pain, then moaned and squirmed under me as her hands slid over my chest and around my back.

“Oh please, I will do whatever you want, just don’t hurt me. Take me however you wish, I am helpless beneath you.” She sighed as she gave up all pretence at fighting. What kind of cheap novels was she reading to come up with this crap?

“You slut, you temptress. Look how you dress and how you act you Delilah, you sinful woman.” I grunted as my hands slid down the silky material of her corset and under the lace panties she wore. My fingers found her pussy and it was already wet with arousal as she whimpered under my denunciation.

“Yes, yes, I am weak and wicked. I am a temptress and a harlot, I deserve punishment for my wanton ways.” She moaned as I slid my fingers into her snatch. I grabbed her wrist and put her hand on her tit.

“Grope yourself, punish yourself for your sins. Show me how sorry you are and perhaps you may begin to earn forgiveness.” I told her and she started to maul her own tits. She pinched and tugged at her nipples while her fingers dug into the soft, tender flesh. She whimpered and moaned at her self inflicted misery as I slid her panties aside and lined my cock up with her cunt. I reached into the pocket of my pyjama pants and pulled out a condom, quickly sliding it on while she was distracted with her own self inflicted punishment.

“Oh Father, I am a sinner, I am weak and lustful. Please punish me, please teach me the error of my ways.” She moaned, then gasped as I shoved myself hard into her. I drove myself in to the hilt, my balls slapping against her ass with the force of it.

“Aaaaahhhh” she wailed in shock as I pounded her hard and fast.

“Oh yes Father, oh yes. Take me, sacrifice me on your altar and redeem me of my trespasses.” She cried as her legs wrapped around me, pulling me in hard. I reached down and pulled her legs apart, grabbing at the heels of her shoes to force them as wide as possible.

“You slut, you seek to tempt me who would redeem you. You are as wicked and evil as they come.” I whispered as I drove hard into her again. She moaned in pleasure and pain as I assaulted her. I let go of one of her heels and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing hard. Her eyes flew open and I could see the fear and lust in there as her breath was cut off.

“You lustful woman, who are you to deserve the breath of God. Do you repent for your sins?”

She nodded her head, her face turning red as I choked her. Strangled noises escaped her but she made no effort to struggle against my hand. I held as long as I dared, then released my grip and she gasped for air. I pulled out of her and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her over onto her stomach. She yelped as I yanked her head back hard while I gave her a hard slap on her ass.

“Repent woman, repent your sins and beg for forgiveness!” I said as I struck her again and again.

“Yes Father, yes. I beg forgiveness for my sins. I repent for my wanton slutty behaviour and my wicked thoughts that have tempted men to sin with me. Please grant me penance so that I may atone in your and God’s eyes.” She wailed as I drove my cock hard in from behind. Her fingers dug into the bedspread and her mouth hung open in a silent scream as I fucked her.

This was incredible; I knew she was a pain slut but nothing like this. “Harder, harder” she gasped. “I have sinned and deserve punishment, please deliver Gods wrath upon me.” My arms were getting tired and my hands were sore, but she was still driving her ass back against me as I fucked her.

“Enough.” I said as I pushed her down on the bed and pulled out of her. “If you wish redemption, you must earn it.” I lay down on the bed and put my hands behind my head. “Worship on my Rod of Justice and I will judge whether your efforts are worthy.”

Sarah pulled herself up, adjusting her stockings and corset and climbed on my erect cock, slowly sliding down until I had filled her. She moaned as she ground her clit against my pelvis and her hands slid up my chest. I swatted them away “Behind your back trollop, I do not want your sinful touch on my flesh.”

She complied, crossing her arms behind her back as if they were tied there. I reached up to slap at her tits as they bounced and swayed above me. She groaned, and bit her lip but did not interrupt her grinding as she bobbed on my cock. I delivered another sharp slap and she just leaned forward, presenting her abused tits for more punishment.

I slid my other hand down between my crotch and her pussy and she squirmed so that her hard clit rubbed against the back of my fingers. She moaned and whimpered as the pain in her tits fought against the pleasure from her cunt.

“Oh Father, oh please Father, this feels so good. Have I been forgiven for my sins?” She pleaded as she ground her cunt against the back of my hand.

“Do you repent?” I asked as I slapped her tit. “Do you accept the Lords judgement against you” and I slapped the other one. “Do you admit that you are a cheap, lustful whore who deserves punishment and needs guidance from her betters?”

“Yes Father, oh God yes, oh please, may I have forgiveness?” She whined as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I guess this is how she asked if she could cum because she certainly seemed close.

“Yes my child, you are forgiven your sins.” I told her and she gasped.

“Thank you, oh thank you Father, Ooooohhhh, Mmmmmmm, Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!” she wailed as her body shuddered and shook. Her tits swayed and jiggled out of her corset and her hair whipped around but she kept her arms firmly held behind her back the entire time. Finally, she gasped and collapsed on me, her body heaving as she took deep, rapid breaths.

After a few moments she straightened up and climbed off of my now softening cock. “Oh my Jacob, that was incredible.” She said between breaths.

I took the compliment for what it was, I guess that Jacob didn’t draw out the penance very long. I savored the moment for a few more seconds then said “Gangster Rap.”

It was hard to tell if Sarah fell into a trance or not, she barely moved. “Sarah, can you hear me?” I asked and she nodded in reply.

“When I say Death Metal, you will clean up and get changed back into your night gown. You will put all of your lingerie back where you got it and climb back into bed. You will fall into a deep sleep for the rest of the night, having one of the best most relaxing sleeps of your life. When you wake tomorrow, you will remember this dream in great detail and think of it whenever you feel that you are not sexy or desirable. Do you understand?” She nodded again, that same small smile on her lips.

I moved to the door, making sure that no trace of my presence remained in the room. I took one last glance at the woman who lay on the bed, a look of satisfaction and contentment on her face. “Death Metal” I said as I closed the door.