The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Controlled by a Nerd

DISCLAIMER: The following story is FICTIONAL. It contains descriptions ofsexual activities of teenagers. If you are not over 18 years of age, or if you find this type of story offensive, or viewing this material is illegal where youare, then please DO NOT READ IT! If you choose to read it, then—I hope you enjoy it!

* * *

Author’s Note: If you enjoy this story, or have constructive criticism that will improve my writing skills, please contact me at .

Johnny is a sixteen-year-old nerd who has never been on a date. He feels invisible because other people behave as if he didn’t exist. Other than his love of writing computer programs, his after-school activities are pretty much restricted to playing online games and browsing various porn sites for videos of teenage girls having sex.

One day he gets an email that says he can have mind control over other people by clicking on the link. It’s from an email address with a domain he doesn’t recognize, so he researches the domain before clicking on the link. He finds that he can’t verify its existence. After rereading the email, he’s intrigued and goes ahead and clicks on the link, but nothing happens. His web browser doesn’t open as it should after clicking on the link.

Feeling dejected that the link was a fake, he closed the email and shut down the computer. He went to the kitchen where his Mom and his eighteen-year-old sister were making supper. He thought, “Emily has a great figure. I wish she dressed sexier.”

A few seconds later, Emily turned to their Mom and said, “I’ll be right back, I need to change.”

A few minutes later, she returned to the kitchen wearing a tank top and boy shorts. Johnny could tell she was braless, her nipples pushing out the fabric of the tank top. His Mom was as stunned as he was.

Mom said, “What the heck did you change for and why aren’t you wearing a bra?”

“I had a sudden compunction to change,” answered Emily.

Johnny sat down at the table and ogled his sister, thinking, “It can’t be! I need to do something else to test if I can really control what people do.”

As a test, Johnny thought, “Mom, no matter what Emily does it will seem normal to you. Emily, take off your tank top.”

Emily takes her tank top off and continues assisting their Mom cooking supper; their Mom says nothing about it. About the same time, Johnny hears Dad’s car in the driveway.

Johnny thinks, “Dad, everything is normal.”

Dad enters the house, goes to the kitchen, and kisses their Mom, saying nothing about Emily being topless.

Johnny is amazed. He doesn’t know how it happened, but the test convinced him that clicking on the link in that email changed him somehow, and he can now control how people act by just thinking about it.

While the family ate, Johnny thought, “Tomorrow things are going to change at school.”

After supper, he went to his room, and instead of turning on his computer, he made plans to get back at all the kids that taunted him. At the top of the list were the guys that called him a homo and gay. He’d take care of them after gym class. Next on the list were the girls that ignored him when he tried to talk to them. Once he took care of those people, he decided that he was going to get laid.

The next day, Tuesday, when entering school, Johnny was insulted by a group of rich girls who thought everyone was beneath them, standing outside the doors.

He thought, “The four of you think I’m a hunk and are all going to try to be my girlfriend.”

His first class was in the gym. When the class was over, all the boys went to shower and change. George and Billy taunted him as usual, calling him gay because he never had a girlfriend.

Johnny looked at them and thought, “You love each other, go ahead and kiss each other on the lips.” They did as he wanted them to, and the entire class burst out in laughter, pointing at them. Before long, the whole school knew about it. When George and Billy’s lunch period came, they went into the cafeteria holding hands.

Johnny had the lunch period after them. He took his tray and sat down at an empty table. A few minutes later, Becky, one of the stuck-up rich girls, came to the table he was sitting at and asked, “Can I sit here?”

“Sure, Becky, nobody else will.”

“I don’t know why,” she responded as she sat down, “you’re such a hunk.”

“I can’t explain it either but it gives us a chance to talk privately,” he said while thinking, “You want to spend some private time with me.”

“I’m not doing anything on Saturday and nobody else will be home, Johnny!” she exclaimed.

She wrote her address and cell number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He put it in his shirt pocket and thinks, “Be ready for sex when I get there.”

Becky looks around the lunchroom and spots the other rich girls sitting at a table.

“Aren’t they disgusting, Johnny?”

“Yeah, they are. They think they’re better than everyone,” Johnny replied; then, looking at the rich girls, he thought, “Alice, confront Becky after school about trying to catch me.”

The bell rang, ending their lunch period. He hugged Becky, and they each went their own way.

At the end of the school day, Johnny walked home. Along the way, he saw Alice and Becky arguing and smiled to himself.

Further along on his way home, he saw a slim MILF with big tits and thought, “I’d love to see your tits.” She immediately unbuttoned her blouse, and he saw she wasn’t wearing a bra as she proudly displayed them. After he passed her, she buttoned her blouse.

When he arrived home, his sister was watching TV. He thought, “After supper, come to my room. You need a cock and I’ll take care of your needs,” then he went to his room, took Becky’s info out of his shirt pocket, and called her.

“Hi Becky, it’s Johnny.”

“Hi Johnny, I wasn’t expecting you to call so soon!”

“I just wanted to hear your voice and ask if you’d eat lunch with me for the rest of the week.”

“Yes, Johnny, I’ll eat lunch with you every day.”

“Thank you, Becky. That means a lot to me.”

“Johnny, I have to go. Mom is calling me.”

“Okay Becky, see you at school.”

“Bye Johnny.”

They hung up, and Johnny went to the kitchen, got a soda, and returned to his room. He turned his computer on and browsed to his favorite porn site. Instead of watching porn for enjoyment, he watched to learn techniques so that it appeared that he knew what he was doing when his sister came to his room later.

When Emily came to his room later, she closed and locked the door then said, “Johnny, I need a cock in me. Will you help me?”

“Of course, Emily. Strip and get on the bed.” She complied; Johnny stripped and joined her on the bed.

“What position do you like, Emily?”

“I prefer the cowgirl position, Johnny,” she replied

He lied down on his back, and she straddled his hips, then lowered herself onto his stiff cock. Up and down, she rode him while he pinched and twisted her nipples until she came hard. He continued to thrust up into her, and soon after she came, he did too. When they separated, she used her mouth to clean his cock without being asked to. Emily dressed, unlocked the door, and left.

When he arrived at school on Wednesday, neither George nor Billy were anywhere. The rumor was that they asked their parents to enroll them in a private school.

Johnny hugged Becky in the hall before they entered their 1st-period class. She smiled, and they entered the room just before the bell rang. When the class was over, he hugged her again and told her he’d see her at lunch.

When Johnny entered the lunchroom, there was a lot of chatter. He got his lunch tray and sat at an empty table. Becky joined him a few minutes later. Shortly after she sat down, April, Ginger, and Tina joined us.

“Johnny and I have a date on Saturday,” Becky told the other girls.

They looked at her with daggers in their eyes.

We were all quiet as we continued to eat. During this quiet time, Johnny looked at Becky and thought, “Becky, you have to share me with the other girls at our table.”

The bell rang, ending our lunch period. He hugged Becky and said, “I’ll call you tonight,” before leaving for his next class.

After school, the four girls had a conference. “Why can’t we share him?” asked Becky, “It would be better than fighting over him.”

Tina replied, “As long as you don’t hog his time, I can deal with it.”

April and Ginger also agreed.

On his way home from school, the same Milf was out in her yard. As he approached, she lifted her t-shirt, baring her tits. Interesting, he thought, “I wonder if my instructions to her are permanent. I’ll need to test that.” When he passed her, she lowered her t-shirt.

When he arrived home, Johnny went to his room and thought of ways to test whether the thought given instructions were permanent or not. He decided that he’d test using his Mom, so he went to the kitchen, where she was making supper, and thought, “You’ll give me a hug when you see me.” He made some noise, and his Mom turned around, saw him, and hugged him. Then he went into the living room and watched TV with Emily. When the program was over, Johnny went back to the kitchen and got a glass of water. His Mom saw him and hugged him again. The hugs happened over and over until just before he went to bed, when he changed her programming, thinking to himself, “Mom, you only give me a hug when I come home from school.”

The following day, Thursday, before school started, Becky asked Johnny if it would be okay for April, Tina, Ginger, and herself to share him.

“I don’t know, Becky,” thinking that his plan is working.

“Why?” she asked.

“I don’t think I can handle all of you at once.”

“Don’t be silly, Johnny. It won’t be all at once, just one at a time.”

“Oh, I think I can handle that.”

They entered the school building, and Johnny was horny. Miss Wimbly was standing there, watching as students moved thru the halls. She has a bodacious body, large tits, small waist, and full butt. Johnny directed his thoughts to her, “Your pussy is dripping wet. Meet me in the supply closet and I’ll take care of you.”

Miss Wimbly immediately felt her pussy flood and went into the supply closet, followed by Johnny.

“Take those wet panties off and give them to me,” Johnny ordered.

She complied, handing them to him. He put her wet panties in his pocket.

“Bend over and hold on to the shelf,” he told her as he pulled his cock out of his pants.

She did, and he flipped her dress up onto her back then entered her pussy from behind.

“Fuck me hard, boy, I need it,” she moaned.

Johnny reached around her and played with her clit while thrusting in and out of her.

“Yes, just like that!” she panted.

He used his other hand and pinched a nipple. That set Miss Wimbly off.

“YES! YES! YES!” she screamed as she came.

About the same time, Johnny grunted and filled her pussy with his seed. He pulled out, put his cock back in his pants, and left her to recover in the storage closet.

Johnny’s first class that day was Art, and he proceeded to class. When he entered the room, he released a thought to the room, “Whatever happens is completely normal.”

After looking around, he spotted Becky. He walked to her, and while hugging her, whispered, “Take off your clothes and bend over your desk.”

She did as Johnny told her. He was already hard again and entered her from behind. As he entered her, he felt her hymen.

“I don’t believe it! She’s a virgin,” he thought. He pulled back a little and directed a thought to her, “This won’t hurt a bit,” before thrusting into her, taking her virginity.

He continued thrusting in and out of her pussy.

“You feel so good in me, Johnny,” she moaned.

“I’m glad you like it, we’re going to do this a lot,” he replied.

“But Johnny, I’m sharing you with the other girls.”

“Don’t worry, Becky. They’ll get equal treatment.”

They continued to fuck during the class, and Becky had four orgasms. Johnny pulled out just before the bell rang and put his cock back in his pants. On the way out of the classroom, he kissed her and said, “Thanks for giving me your cherry.”

When Johnny got home that afternoon, his Mom hugged him. “Well,” Johnny thought, “that proves the instructions are permanent until I change them.”

He went to his room, turned on his computer, and browsed to his favorite porn site. While mindlessly watching a video, he decided on an experiment about his new abilities. He wanted to see if he could physically change people, not just influence their thoughts. He went to the living room where his sister watched TV and thought, “Emily, overnight your tits will grow two cup sizes,” then returned to his room.

At supper, Emily looked at their Mom and said, “I think I need some new bras. This one is getting uncomfortable.”

Johnny smirked and thought about the possibilities.

The following day, while Johnny ate breakfast, Emily came into the kitchen complaining to their Mom that her boobs were sore and that none of her bras seemed to fit anymore.

“Boobs don’t grow overnight, Emily,” their Mom said.

“Well, mine seem to have!” retorted Emily.

Johnny felt glee at his newly discovered capabilities and left for school. Arriving at school Friday morning was basically the same as the day before, except Miss Jenkins had hall duty. She didn’t have much more than small B cup tits, so he decided to help her out. Directing his thoughts at her, he thought, “When you wake tomorrow, you’ll have full, D cup tits.”

During lunch, the five of us sat eating at what had become ‘our table.’ The girls talked among themselves when April asked, “Who’s going first when we get together tomorrow?”

They looked at each other, each afraid to cause conflict. Johnny suggested that they go in alphabetical order. Tina objected, worried that he wouldn’t be able to perform once it was her turn.

“Don’t worry, Tina, I can go for hours and cum multiple times,” Johnny said.

“I sure hope so,” she replied.

The bell rang, and they all went about the rest of their school day. When the final bell rang, they all met outside the school.

Johnny asked Becky, “What time are we all getting together tomorrow?”

“The girls are sleeping over at my place and my parents will be leaving early to visit my grandmother. They won’t be home until Sunday afternoon, so why don’t you come over around 10 so we can sleep in?” she answered.

“Sounds like a plan,” he stated.

The girls all left together, heading for Becky’s house, and Johnny started walking home. When he arrived home, his Mom hugged him then he went to his room. Laying on his bed, he thought, “I wonder if I can direct thoughts to myself?” He decided to try it. He thought, targeting himself, “My cock is growing two inches longer.” Almost immediately, he felt his flaccid cock grow. He now knew that he could modify his body, so he did it again, thinking, “I have enough stamina to cum multiple times in an hour and recover quickly.”

Saturday morning, he woke at 8 am, took a shower, then went to the kitchen. When he sat down with a bowl of cereal, his mother asked about his plans for the day.

“I’m going to Becky’s house for the day, Mom.

“You’re finally taking an interest in girls?”

“I finally found one that interests me, Mom,” he replied.

“I’m glad you’re getting out of the house and doing things. You’ve spent too much time locked in your room.”

“I know Mom. I’ve turned over a new leaf.”

He finished eating and looked at the clock. “Hmm, 9 o’clock. I have a half-hour to kill before I have to leave for Becky’s. I wonder how I can further improve my performance?” He decided on one more change. Targeting his thoughts to himself, he thought, “Add some muscle to my arms and chest,” and he felt them grow. He then watched the morning news until it was time to leave.

“I’m leaving now, Mom. I don’t know what time I’ll be home,” he let her know.

It was a warm morning, so as he walked to Becky’s house, he removed his t-shirt. The Milf was in her yard, and as he approached, she raised her t-shirt, bared her tits, and said, “Hey there, stud,” then lowered the t-shirt.

As he continued walking to Becky’s, Johnny wondered if the changes to his body increased the endorphins he was giving off because the Milf had never said anything to him before.

When he arrived at Becky’s, he rang the doorbell. The girls screamed then the door opened. All four of them were standing there wearing babydoll tops and panties. Becky pulled him into the house and closed and locked the door.

Becky asked, “Are you ready to make us all happy?”

Johnny looked at each of them and said, “You bet!”

The girls then pushed him to Becky’s parent’s bedroom, where there was a king-sized bed. “Strip Johnny!” exclaimed Alice. As he stripped, the girls removed their panties and babydoll tops. Alice got on the bed and patted it, inviting Johnny to join her. He started sucking on her nipples and massaging her tits. Soon she was moaning and squirming. Johnny then moved a hand to her pubis, stroking it, before running a finger through her slit with his thumb gently rubbing her clit. He continued doing this until she came.

“OH YES!” exclaimed April as she came.

When she recovered from her orgasm, Becky replaced her on the bed. Johnny spread her legs, got between them, and ate her pussy while rubbing her clit, then licked her clit while inserting a finger into her love tunnel, moving it in and out.

Becky came hard, yelling,” OH MY GOD YES!”

Ginger was next to join Johnny on the bed. He had her lay on her back and hold her feet by her shoulders, exposing her rosebud. He licked his finger then dribbled saliva on her rosebud before circling it with his finger.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“Just relax and enjoy it,” he responded.

He then started rimming her with his tongue before pressing his tongue into her ass. While doing that, his fingers are spreading her pussy lips and teasing them. A finger replaces his tongue in her ass, slowly sinking to the 2nd knuckle. A second finger joins the first and starts pumping in and out.

“I can’t believe I’m getting close with fingers in my ass,” she pants.

Johnny replaced his fingers with his cock and slowly pressed in. When he bottomed out, he started slowly pumping in and out of her ass. As he did that, Ginger’s orgasm overtook her.

“Holy shit, I’m cumming from having my ass fucked!” she exclaimed.

When she calmed down, Johnny waved Tina over to the bed. “I haven’t cum yet, Tina. Are you ready to take my load?” he asked.

“Watching you with the rest of the girls has made me so horny that you can do whatever you want!”

Johnny lies on his back and tells Tina, “Place your feet on both sides of my hips, facing my feet, then squat down and position my cock at the entrance to your pussy.”

Once she was in position, he told her to let herself down on his cock then move up and down until she couldn’t anymore. She did as instructed, and after roughly five minutes, her legs were tired of moving her body up and down my cock.

“Lean back against my chest and I’ll do the work for a while,” he told her.

Tina leaned back against his chest, and he kept raising and lowering his pelvis, which pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. As he did that, he reached around her, pinching and twisting her nipples. That triggered her orgasm.

“OH MY GOD! I’M CUMMING!” she screamed.

Johnny flipped themselves over and raised Tina’s ass, reentering her from behind. He continued stroking in and out of her sopping wet pussy, reaching under her and circling her clit with a finger.

Shortly, she shouted, “Cumming Again!” as her pussy clamped down on his cock. He continued thrusting in and out while her pussy convulsed around his cock. Suddenly, his balls drew up, and he knew it was time. He thrust deep into her pussy and came hard. When he finished cumming he pulled out of her. As they lay there recovering, he rolled over and kissed her lips. He then asked, “You were worried about being last. Was that enough for you?”

“Oh God, yes.” she moaned.

Johnny then said, “I need something to drink. Let’s take a short break.”

Everyone went to the kitchen to get something to drink. As they sat there, Becky noticed that we had been at it for two hours.

Becky then said, “At this rate, we can get fucked three more times each.”

“Ladies,” announced Johnny, “I have no set time to be home, so we can have fun until we can’t do it anymore.”

The girls looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” he asked.

“You’ll be worn out before the four of us,” stated April.

“We’ll see,” Johnny said, “Now, let’s go have more fun.”

They all went back to the bedroom.

“Johnny, have you been working out? You have more muscles now,” noted Ginger.

“Yes, I have,” he replied, “Thank you for noticing. April, I believe it’s your turn.”

April and Johnny got on the bed.

“On your hands and knees, April,” Johnny ordered.

Without hesitation, Johnny speared her pussy balls deep and started stroking in and out while pinching and twisting her nipples. April began to thrust back into his forward thrusts, trying to get him deeper. He thought to himself, “Grow my cock another inch.” Suddenly, he was hitting her cervix on every thrust. April couldn’t understand how he was suddenly so deep, but she loved it. She felt an orgasm building, and unexpectedly, she came.

“OH SHIT!” she yelled as the orgasm hit.

Johnny kept pumping in and out of her pussy while reaching under her to pinch her engorged clit. Her head tossed and back arched as a second orgasm hit her before the first subsided.

“OH MY GOD!, OH MY GOD!,” April yelled, then cried, “Please stop Johnny, I can’t take any more!”

He stopped thrusting but stayed in her pussy balls deep. When April came down from her multiple orgasms, he pulled out. April collapsed, face down, on the bed.

Becky looked at Ginger and Tina and said, “I want to be fucked like that!”

Ginger and Tina both said, “Me too!”

I did each of the remaining girls the same way, bringing each to multiple orgasms. When I was finished with Tina, I exclaimed, “I need another break!”

“So do we,” they all said.

After a half-hour break, I suggested that we get back to the bedroom.

Tina said, “Count me out. My pussy is too sore.”

“Me too,” agreed April.

“Come on girls. You’ve all cum multiple times, I’ve only cum once,” whined Johnny.

“I’m ready,” said Becky.

“Me too!” exclaimed Ginger.

Becky, Ginger, and I went back to the bedroom.

“Have you ever had any girl on girl fun?” Johnny asked.

“Yes, we have, Johnny,” Becky explained, “Sometimes a girl needs help when she’s horny.”

“Lets do this then,” he explained, “Ginger, lay on your back. Becky, get in the doggie position and take care of Ginger while I fuck you. When we’re done, you two switch positions and I’ll fuck Ginger.”

“That sounds like fun!” exclaimed Becky.

Everyone got in position, and Becky started munching on Ginger’s twat as Johnny penetrated Becky’s pussy. He started thrusting slowly and gently.

“Becky, you know just what I like,” moaned Ginger.

Johnny started thrusting harder and faster, causing Becky’s nose to hit Ginger’s clit repeatedly. Before long, Becky was lapping up Ginger’s juices which were flowing freely.

“I’m close, Becky,” moaned Ginger.

“When she comes, don’t stop, Becky,” Johnny told her.

Johnny continued thrusting in and out of Becky, and she started meeting his thrusts.

“Johnny, I’m gonna cum!” yelled Becky.

As her pussy convulsed around his cock, Becky yelled, “OH SHIT, I” M CUMMING!”

Her orgasm set off Ginger’s, “YES BECKY, SO GOOD!”

Johnny kept thrusting into Becky during her orgasm, and Becky kept eating Ginger’s pussy through hers.

“OH MY GOD BECKY! YOU HAVE ME CUMMING AGAIN!” screamed Ginger.

Johnny continued thrusting into Becky as he felt his balls draw up.

“I’m going to cum Becky. Are you ready?”

“Cum for me, Johnny. I need your cum!” Becky said excitedly.

His cock exploded deep in her pussy as he kept thrusting thru his orgasm. He came so much that his cum was flooding her. As he kept thrusting, Becky came.

“YES JOHNNY! YOU GAVE ME YOUR CUM!” she yelled as she thrashed on the bed.

We all collapsed on the bed, recovering.

“I don’t think I can survive another orgasm!” exclaimed Ginger.

“Me either,” said Becky.

“Let’s join Alice and Tina in the kitchen,” suggested Johnny.

He takes their hands in his and leads them to the kitchen.

“Neither one of us can take another orgasm,” Becky said to Alice and Tina.

“Yeah, Johnny wore us out!” exclaimed Ginger.

“Well, I guess we’re done for today,” said Johnny, “I’m going to get dressed.”

He went back to the bedroom and dressed before returning to the kitchen. He kissed each of the girls and thanked them all for a fun day before heading home. When he walked in the door, his Mom hugged him.

“I smell a few different girls on you. What did you do today?” she asked.

“Three of Becky’s were there,” he replied.

“That wasn’t what I asked.”

“If you must know, I had sex with each of them, multiple times.”

“Did you use protection?”

“No Mom, they knew what they were doing and I assumed they were on birth control.”

“Dummy! You’re not ready to be a Daddy! Any one or more of them could end up pregnant!”

“Don’t worry Mom.”

Johnny went to his room to think. After a bit, he decided to try and reach out to the girls. Reaching out to them, he thought, “None of you will get pregnant after having sex with me.”

Two months later, Johnny reported that none of the girls were pregnant to his Mom.

“Thank goodness,” she said, breathing a sigh of relief.

Later that day, Johnny’s eighteen-year-old sister, Emily, went into the kitchen carrying a pregnancy test strip with a plus sign on it.

“Mom,” she said, “I’m pregnant and I think it might be Johnny’s.”

The End