The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Control Loop Stability

© Copyright 2001 by

This work may not be reposted or redistributed without the prior express written permission of the author.

A work of fiction, meant for adults. Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content. Then again, if all you’re looking for is in-out, in-out, in-out, you should probably read something else. I welcome constructive comments. Enjoy.

Acquisition

Paul ran his fingers through his sandy brown hair as he stepped back onto the street. It had been an intense afternoon. The critical issues had been resolved. Carol coming in with him, and being supportive, had surprised Greg. The scriveners would scriven, producing legalese which had better resemble the agreement he’d worked out with Greg. Things would have gone far easier if he could have gotten some of those people in the chair first...

Paul let his gaze go out to the horizon for a moment. After Carol had another few sessions in the chair, it would be time to discuss her salary. And he’d better get things set up—he’d offered her another session in the morning if she wanted it, and he knew she would.

Would he have enough time to get her ready for a session with Gina on Friday? No—slow and easy with Carol; he’d been in somewhat of a hurry with the attorney, and that had cost him. Slow and easy, slow and easy. Tomorrow afternoon would be with the attorneys, and part of Friday as well. He could have Carol take Becky’s slot with Gina on Friday—no, slow and steady. He needed to schedule her medical exam.

That was his first of phone call. He managed to get her in Friday morning at 8:30, and sent her e-mail with where and when, along with Doctor Foster’s instructions.

He saw the e-mail from Doug, his computer/network guru, saying that accounts for Carol had been added on the servers and gateways, a card key initialized, and the G4 next door set up for her. Good—Doug earned an extra chair session for getting that done promptly.

E-mail taken care of, it was on to more pleasurable tasks, like Carol’s conditioning program. Hmmm ... Becky flew back in on Saturday morning. He chuckled—after a week, the office and the chair would probably be her first stop.

He brought up Becky’s program. Let’s give her a good welcome back, he thought. He set up an hour-long program to reinforce her conditioning, adding the self-preservation from Gina’s program, then taking her through a few fantasy orgasms, leaving her aroused and open for him.

Carol’s program would start with the usual trance conditioning, conditioning her to his and Gina’s voices, associating the sound of the chime to pulses from the coils. She’d gotten a brief introduction to both voices already, and the coils. In a separate window, he brought up Carol’s first run in the chair. She’d done well, unwinding quite nicely. Hmmm—she’d started to tighten up, and the chair hit her with a pulse. She responded well to that. Two more pulses and she was in a medium trance. He moved the pulses up earlier in her program. The coils had to be chilled to a quite low temperature to operate. He set the chair controls to leave the coil chillers on standby, and to bring the coils to operating temperature whenever the chair was activated, or someone entered the rec room.

He set up a series of programs for Carol to sequence through, adding the usual controls and commands. He remembered Weiss’s comment about “strong willed.” That had been part of his problem—not only had the late Miss MacDonald been strong willed, but he’d confronted that strong will, challenged her, and she’d found a way out—loop stability again.

Becky and Gina were certainly bright, although not as intellectual as the attorney had been, or as bright as he judged Carol to be. He’d never challenged them with their conditioning, instead letting it become a part of them, a part of their personality and their drives. Let it sneak up on Carol. He could satisfy himself with Becky and Gina for a week or so. That would allow Carol’s conditioning to merge in better. He coded in a trial for her third session. That would give him more feedback as to how the process was going.

He closed out the programming windows and updated the chair system. He got up with a satisfied smile. That had only taken an hour. He went upstairs for his regular piano practice.

He practiced, had a light supper, then practiced some more. The pieces by de Severac were short, but challenging; he liked them.

As he cleaned up, he thought about redoing his own program for the chair—starting out right away with a pulse from the coils, rather than waiting for the progressive relaxation sequence. He liked that sudden surge, that pulse, taking control, wresting control. He liked doing that to people. He thought about doing that to Gina, and Becky, and especially Carol...

The next morning he’d showered, dressed, and was having a cup of coffee when the phone rang at about eight. The system announced it was Carol.

“Good morning Carol,” he said, answering the phone.

“Paul, I hope I didn’t wake you,” Carol said.

He could hear distress in her voice. This could be quite useful. “No, what’s the matter?”

“Other than a lot of work and not much sleep? Could I come over early?”

“And use the chair? Why certainly, my dear, please,” he told her.

She sighed over the phone. “Oh, thank you. I’ll be over in ten minutes.”

Paul started to say, “Bring your...” but realized she’d hung up.

He frowned at the phone. He headed down to the rec room. He powered up the chair and quickly altered her program, stretching it out to forty-five minutes, hitting her with the coils earlier and more often.

He buzzed her into the office. She came in wearing business casual clothing, slacks and a top, and carrying a backpack.

“You look quite harried,” Paul told her.

She sighed, putting down her bag. “You guessed.”

Paul nodded with a frown. “I was going to suggest you bring your clothes over, so you could shower and change after you relaxed in the chair, but you hung up on me.”

Carol gave him a sheepish grin. “Sorry. Yesterday was so wild. I was up late writing, then didn’t sleep well, up early...”

Paul nodded. He knew how to handle this. “You should have called. If the work was too much, you should have told them, or me. None of this is so time-critical that you need to stay up late. I don’t expect that to happen again—if we’re going to work together, you need to let me know when things are overwhelming you. We’ll have time-critical projects, but this isn’t one of them. Understood?”

Even more sheepishly, Carol nodded and said, “Yes, thank you.”

“I met a very intelligent and assertive person. That’s who I expect to have working for me,” Paul told her.

She nodded.

“Okay. Let’s get your picture. I assume you’re still interested in working for me?”

“Oh yeah.”

“I hoped so. I’ll get a picture for your card key. You’re able to make the appointment tomorrow morning for your physical?”

“Oh, thanks for reminding me. I’ll be there. I haven’t had a physical in while.”

Paul had his digital camera. They went into the rec room.

“Stand with your toes on the line in the carpet and look at me...”

Carol found the line he’d indicated, and looked at him with a smirk.

Paul took her picture. “That’s going to be great!” he said with a chuckle.

Carol laughed as well.

“I suppose you’d like to spend some time in the chair?” he asked with a smile.

Carol sighed. “God yes...”

“Okay then, shoes off, and relax. A question...”

“Yes?” Carol replied as she eagerly slipped off her shoes.

“Yesterday, you did quite well. Did you find the sound of the chime relaxing?”

Carol sighed and felt herself relaxing. “I melt just thinking about it.”

Paul nodded. “You tensed up just before that. Do you remember why?”

Carol nodded. “All too well—the place I’m living—they’ve jacked up the rent three times in the last year. They refuse to give leases, keeping people month-to-month, but insisting on 90-day notice to quit. My roomie lost her job, and if she doesn’t find something, she’s going back East. I’m not sure what I’m going to do. Working here will certainly help, and the completion bonus for the patent work, but... But that’s my problem.”

Paul nodded. “Why don’t you get in the chair. I set this one for a bit longer, forty-five minutes. That ok?”

Carol relaxed back into the chair, fastening the headstrap and slipping her fingers into the sensors. “That sounds like a good start to me,” she said with a sigh.

Paul smiled and started the program. He brought up the pulse override on the control panel. “Comfortable? How is the pressure distribution on your shoulders?” he asked into the microphone, his thumb over the pulse button.

As Carol started to reply, he hit the button. He watched her twitch slightly with a soft grunting sound, speech and voluntary movement cut off suddenly, her eyes unfocusing as she melted back into the chair.

She started to regain focus, so he gave her another pulse. Her face relaxed into a half smile, her eyes wavering then drifting closed.

Paul nodded, and resumed the program. He had time to put together her card key. He could have the law firm lean on her landlord... Or, he could let it play out—this could be good, tension in her life driving her to the comfort and relaxation of the chair.

Carol blinked her eyes. She didn’t want to move, feeling so relaxed, so rested, so ....

“Ready to get up?” Paul’s voice sounded in her ears.

Oh, his voice sounded so good. Still, she knew she had to get up. She undid the forehead strap, then extended her hands to him.

She had to stop herself from hugging him, grabbing him, as he helped her from the chair. She felt herself turning red from embarrassment, and turned to find her shoes. She felt damp, aroused. Her whole body felt alive and rested, refreshed, tingling and ready to...

“I should visit the ladies’ room,” she said, turning away from him and heading to the door.

“Okay. We have a while. I want to show you some things in the office before we go.”

Carol hurried to the bathroom, not really hearing him. She closed the door once inside, leaning against it, eyes closed. What was going on? She was so confused. She pulled her top up and one of her hands shot down into her slacks and pantyhose. She was so wet. Her hand moved on its own, and the first touch to her clit was electric. With the other hand kneading a breast, she came suddenly, and with an intensity that surprised her and weakened her knees.

She folded over at the hips, leaning against the sink, panting. Oh, that had been good... She made it over to one of the stalls and managed to pee.

A few minutes later as she cleaned up at the sink, touching up her makeup, she had to admit that her color had improved. And she did feel relaxed, refreshed, and quite alive.

And she wasn’t going to take any shit from lawyers today, or from Greg either—she and everyone else had been terminated, thrown out, and their net access cut off. Hell, they’d even auctioned off the furniture, and she’d had to argue and fight to get her personal shit out before they carted things away. She needed to look forward, to her future—and that was with Paul.

She looked at herself in the mirror. What a day, and it was just starting! She opened the door marked “Shower” and looked around. The two bathrooms shared a shower area with its own sink, and a supply of fluffy towels. The shower was bigger, and the fixtures better, than the one in her apartment. Tomorrow morning for sure, she told herself.

Paul flipped the card key between his fingers. He could imagine what Carol was going through. He admired her strength of character. Who had it been, the one who dragged him to the futon and practically ripped his clothes off at that stage? Was that the one who’d gone into seizures a few hours after a session, while driving on the freeway? He wasn’t sure. It wasn’t important—he was going to take it slow and easy with Carol. Every step she took would be her own doing—or so it would seem to her. He wasn’t going to force anything.

Paul smiled when she came out of the bathroom a few minutes later. She did seem to have more color in her face.

Carol smiled and shook her head. “I’ll be sure and bring some clothes over next time—that’s a really nice shower.”

“It’s here to be used,” Paul said. He handed her the card key, touching her hand with his fingers as he did, looking her in the eye, checking for her reaction. Her eyes seemed to react a bit, and he thought he saw her shoulders relax. Good.

“Here’s your card key. It only needs to get within about six inches of a reader—contact isn’t required, so you can leave it in a pocket, or your purse, or wallet, or whatever. If you lose it, call me immediately so I can deactivate it, okay?”

Carol nodded. “Got it. I’ve carried similar things in the past. I’ll bury it in my wallet.”

“Good. The front door downstairs, elevator, parking entrance, and outside office door are all activated by it. The ones downstairs don’t give any audible feedback, except for a click of the door unlocking. The ones up here beep. Try the rec room door.”

Paul watched closely as Carol walked over to the door. She held the card a ways from the reader mounted on the wall. A small light in the reader lit up green, a beep sounded, and Carol pushed the door open, her hand shaking slightly. Paul smiled—things were going well.

“If you decide you need to crash for a while,” Paul said following her into the room, “feel free to use the futon, as long as it’s unoccupied...” Paul noted Carol’s nervous laughter.

He stepped over to the control console for the chair.

“If you’re here to use the chair, its reader is up here. Wave your card key at it, and if it lights up green and beeps, you’re all set—it will run your preprogrammed session. If it lights up red, you’re locked out. Normally, it’s one session every 24 hours—with a minimum of three hours between sessions, so eleven at night, then a minute after midnight won’t work.”

Carol gave him a smirk, but he could see the anticipation in her.

“When things are really rough, we can split sessions, though, a little time in the morning, and a little in the evening. Occasionally it’s nice to crash on the futon for an hour or so after a session. If you want, you can also spend the night in the chair—the program will only go for a while, but after that it will still rock you. It’s a nice way to spend the night, and good preparation for long international flights. Do you have a valid passport?”

He watched her carefully as she took a moment before she spoke. She looked quite aroused again.

“Y... Yes. Will there be much travel involved?”

Paul nodded. “If things work out, I expect you’ll be accompanying me to Japan, as well as Europe occasionally. Would you like that?”

“Oh, very much!” she said.

Paul could see that her breathing was still rapid, and she was gripping her card key tightly. The drape of her clothing didn’t allow him to observe her nipples.

“Okay, let’s go over a few more things, then go see how the lawyers did.”

Paul smiled and chuckled to himself as he walked back into his office late that afternoon. The allegiance Carol had shown to him in the meeting had been surprising. Well, not so surprising considering the conditioning she was undergoing, but still, the ferocity with which she’d supported Paul and turned on Greg had been something. She’d even spouted phrases from her conditioning—he remembered her glaring at Greg and saying, “Paul is my future.”

But as Paul went through voicemail, dealing with calls he’d missed, he frowned. One call was from those damn detectives, insisting on talking to him again. He called and left a terse message he could be available Friday morning at his office. Then he called Weiss at the law firm and vented.

After practicing the piano for a while and having a light supper, Paul went downstairs and tweaked the programs for Carol and Becky. Carol would get an hour-long session in the morning. He’d been quite pleased with her performance so far. Hmmm—two women in the office—don’t want any jealousy developing. He quickly added suggestions for both of them to feel completely comfortable with each other. Becky would treat Carol as a technical superior, yet Carol would look to Becky as an older sister. Paul cleared his throat and recorded the additional phrases needed, weaving them into both programs.

END of part 3

6/26/2001