The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kenna

Control Issues

Dana Olsen looked at the pile of invoices on her desk and smiled. Her fellow employees grumbled about the amount of paperwork that went with their jobs, but for her it was a welcome sight. Sure, she figured she would one day have the same attitude, but for now the 22 year old saw the work as a sign that she’d arrived in the real world. Just out of college, the petite brunette had landed a job in the accounts receivable department of a Fortune 500 company and was still excited over her new income and freedom. It made her years of work on her business major worth all the hard effort.

Her office was small, but it was a private office, not a cubicle like she’d seen at some of the companies where she’d interviewed. It was just 8 o’clock as she dove into the papers on her desk and started reconciling them with the reports she had printed out. About five minutes later she heard the familiar sound of her boss’ voice as he came down the hall. “Morning, Judy… morning, Danny… morning, Alex… morning, Sandy… morning, Dana,” he called out as he passed each of the open doors. “Morning, Kyle,” she responded as he passed her office.

He was a handsome man in his late twenties, but Dana had decided right off the bat that interoffice dating was a bad idea. Besides, she’d been told he was gay. She didn’t think he acted like it; at least, not like a flaming homosexual. But, he also didn’t ever make her feel uncomfortable with sexual innuendos or by talking to her breasts like so many men did. When he complimented her dress or her hair, he did it without making it sound like a come on. And, he didn’t play favorites. She’d heard him compliment men on their attire as well as the women.

In the three weeks she’d been at the company, she’d spent most of the time in training, learning what her job was and the peculiarities of how the company did business. Some of the training was done in a classroom setting, but most of it was computer based. She wasn’t surprise then when he received an email from Kyle around 10 o’clock that congratulated her on completing all her training. He had attached a file and asked her to look it over as the last step in her training.

Dana opened the attachment and stared at it. The word OBEY was prominently displayed on her screen. She scarcely saw the word however as her mind took in the details of the letters. They were colorful letters that seemed to writhe as the colors shimmered, changed, and danced on the screen. She sat motionless, only her eyes moving, for several minutes as her training was completed. The screen abruptly went blank and she started as if jerking awake. The memory of the email faded and she was embarrassed at the thought that she’d dozed off at her desk. She grabbed a tissue and dabbed at the drool that had run out of the corner of her mouth. With a guilty glance at the open door, she hoped that no one had walked by while she was dozing. A quick glance at the clock in the corner of the computer screen told her ten minutes had passed.

She shook her head to clear the stupor from her mind just as her boss walked into her office. Her heart sank as she thought that maybe he was there because she’d fallen asleep on the job, though she wasn’t sure how he would know that. But, instead, he said, “Cowgirls on the rampage.”

“Huh?” said Dana, certain she’d heard him wrong.

“Cowgirls on the rampage,” he repeated as he shut her door.

“What’s that mean?” she asked.

“It’s a code phrase,” said Kyle. “I assume nobody else has been by since you read my email.”

“Email?” She was confused because she’d already forgotten the email and its attachment.

“Good, good,” said Kyle. He smiled broadly at her, apparently amused that he was carrying on a one sided conversation with her. It was like he had a secret. Which, of course, he did.

“What’s the code phrase for?” she asked, returning to the one part of the conversation she understood.

“Specially for you, Dana,” said Kyle. “Since those are the first words you heard after your final training, those are now imbedded as your personal code phrase.”

“I… I don’t understand, Kyle,” said Dana. She thought he was being rude by deliberately talking around the subject. Recalling that she’d just caught herself dozing, she wondered suddenly if he was purposely embarrassing her about something she’d missed while she was asleep. ‘What’s the code phrase for?”

“Stand up,” said Kyle. Dana did as he instructed. “Don’t speak,” he added. “Step around your desk and put your feet about shoulder width apart.”

Curious, Dana stepped around her desk so there was nothing between Kyle and her and spread her feet about 18 inches apart. Despite his command to not speak she wanted to tell him he was acting odd. But, she couldn’t form the words.

“Now, I want you to keep your feet just like that until I say, ‘Good girl,’ understand?”

Dana nodded, still not in control of her voice.

“I want you to try to move your feet now.”

The young woman tried to close her legs, but they wouldn’t move. Or more correctly, her knees moved inward, but her feet remained planted firmly apart. She tried to step forward, but found herself unable to do that. It felt like her feet were glued to the floor. She looked back at Kyle, wanting to ask him what was happening. All she could manage was raised eyebrows.

“Good girl,” said Kyle and Dana’s feet came unglued. Her eyes bugged out at her boss as she tried to will a question from her lips. What was happening to her? What happened next surprised her even more. She blinked and Kyle was holding a white blouse as if he’d pulled it magically from the air. “Recognize this?”

Dana shook her head, then nodded her head.

“Oh, sorry,” said Kyle. “You can speak now.”

“What’s going on, Kyle?” she asked desperately as she regained her voice. “What are you doing?”

“Look only at me. Keep your eyes on me. Now, I asked you a question. Answer it,” said Kyle.

“It’s a woman’s blouse,” said Dana. “Where’d it come from?” She blinked again and he’d magically produced a pair of women’s shoes. “Th-those are mine,” she said as she recognized the open toed shoes.

“How could they be?” asked Kyle.

The woman tried to look down at her feet, but couldn’t take her eyes off Kyle. Instead, she had to rely on the feeling of her bare feet on the carpet. She was wearing no shoes. “What’s going on, Kyle?” a touch of fear entered her voice.

“Check this out,” said Kyle, holding up a short woman’s skirt.

A chill went up Dana’s spine as she recognized the skirt as the one she’d put on this morning. Again she tried to look down, but could not. There was no feel of cloth against her thighs. She reached down with her hands and felt the satin of her panties, no longer hidden by the skirt. The thought of the blouse came back to her and she ran her hands up her sides, feeling bare skin up to her bra. It was her blouse that he’d been holding!

“How are you doing that?” asked Dana, her voice quavering.

“I told you that you have a code phrase now, Dana,” said Kyle. “When I say it, you have to do everything I tell you. Wanna see how it works?”

“No, please leave,” she said. “I don’t want to see anymore.”

Kyle smiled and said, “Talk off your bra for me, Dana.”

“Stop it, I will not,” said Dana forcefully. But, she felt her hands moving behind her to unsnap the bra strap. “Don’t,” she said to herself. “Stop it.” But, her hands wouldn’t listen to her own protests. “What the hell?” she finally said in exasperation as she pulled her bra free.

“Now, Dana, close your eyes, hand your bra to me, forget that you took it off, and open your eyes.”

Dana stared at the bra that had just magically appeared in Kyle’s hands. She’d forgotten just as instructed, so her hands reached for her breasts and cupped them to verify that Kyle was holding her bra. She kept her hands over her C-cup tits as she blushed. “Kyle, please stop this. I’m scared.”

“OK, here’s the tricky part,” said Kyle. “I want you to remember that you just took off your bra and handed it to me and remember that I told you to forget about it.”

The confused woman suddenly saw what was going on. Like she was a third party seeing the events unfold all over again, she remembered taking off her bra against her will and giving it to Kyle. She remembered forgetting about that on his command and the confusion she’d felt as she’d seen it appear in his hands with no explanation. “My God,” she said as her predicament sank in. “What have you done to me?”

“Surprise,” said Kyle as he twirled a pair of white panties on his finger.

“Shit,” said Dana as she realized he’d just done it again. Though she had no recollection of removing her panties, she still remembered all about her bra and knew it had happened again. She reached to cover her exposed pussy with one hand and drape her other arm across her naked tits, but her hands wouldn’t move. They were on top of her head and Kyle’s eyes ran up and down her nude form. It was a nightmare come true as she could do nothing but pose for him, waiting for his next command.

“Now, for the intelligence test,” said Kyle. Dana felt queasy as she saw the sinister smile on his face. She was his plaything, totally as his command and he was going to toy with her despite any objections she had. “When I say go, I want you to jump up and down so that your cute tits bounce for me. You’ll do that until I say, ‘Good girl,’ just like with the feet. But, the test is this. I’m going to make you forget that I’m the only one that can stop you. Forget that I have a phrase that will let you stop. Then, you have to figure out how to stop. So, how long will it take you to realize that I’m the master and you’re my puppet?”

“You’re sick,” said Dana.

“Oh, I’m just a guy enjoying himself with a special talent. So, forget about how to stop and, ready, set, go.”

Dana started hopping up and down. Her hands were still firmly on her head and she could feel her tits bouncing. Kyle’s eyes moved up and down in rhythm to her tits. He let her bounce for a few seconds and then said, “OK, you can stop anytime you want.”

Dana kept bouncing. She wanted to stop, but she couldn’t. Her mind struggled to control her body, but to no avail. “Anytime you’re ready,” said Kyle again. “Just stop and stand still.”

“I can’t,” said Dana. “I just can’t.” Her face showed the intensity of her mental effort as she fought against the control of her mind. Despite all her efforts, she kept up a steady rhythm of bouncing.

“I like the way your tits bounce, cutie,” said Kyle. “I could stand and watch this all day. In fact, I will stand here and watch you until you figure out how to stop.” He paused for a few seconds, wondering how long it would take the college graduate to figure out the puzzle. “Come on, cutie, you can figure it out. There is a way that you can stop. Figure it out.”

Dana kept bouncing even as Kyle walked around behind her. “Nice ass, cutie,” said her boss. “It bounces pretty nice, too.”

“Please, I can’t stop,” said Dana. “You’re making me do this and I can’t stop.”

“Let’s put some excitement into the deal,” said Kyle. “If you don’t figure it out in two minutes, I’ll have you on your knees and sucking my cock. How’s that sound? If you figure it out, you can put your clothes back on and go back to work.”

“Dammit, I can’t stop,” said Dana.

“Hmmm, can you say cocksucker?”

“Yes,” she answered, unable to resist. “Cocksucker. Please, don’t make me do that.”

“I won’t make you do it, if you can show me some intelligence. Or are you just a pretty face and a nice set of tits? Any brains in there? Figure it out.” He walked back in front of her, his face just inches from hers. His eyes went down to her tits and then back to meet her eyes. “Ninety seconds until you blow me, cutie. Make it stop or else.” He amused himself by watching her mental torment reflected in her eyes. “Sixty seconds,” he said. “You have done blow jobs before, I hope.” When she said nothing, he changed it to a question and she could not refuse to answer him. “Have you done blow jobs before?”

“Yes, please don’t,” she pleaded.

“Can you deep throat me?”

“No.”

“Guess again, cutie. You’ll do it when I tell you to.”

“Oh, God, no,” she moaned.

“Thirty seconds.”

“How can I stop?” she said, wanting to scream it at him. “How can I? You’re making me do this? You control me. I can’t do it.”

Kyle said nothing. She was so close to the answer, but her time was running out. He imagined her face nuzzling up to his crotch. Against her will she’d give him the best blow job she’d ever given anyone. And he’d enjoy it more because she’d be doing it against her will, amazing herself with her oral ministration even as she rebelled against the idea.

“Fifteen seconds,” he said, enjoying the suspense.

“Fuck you,” said Dana, desperation setting in. She had the same image of herself kneeling before him and tonguing his cock even though she would hate the idea. Then, the answer came into her head. “You can stop me, Kyle. That’s what you want? Me to ask you? Please, let me stop. Say whatever you have to say. What is it? Cowgirls on the rampage? Good girl? Please, let me stop.”

“Good girl,” said Kyle with seconds to spare. He smiled at her as she came to a stop. “There are some brains in there, aren’t there?”

“Can I get dressed now?”

“Not until after you suck me off,” he said.

“Oh, no,” she said with confidence. “I made it in time. You can’t make me do that.”

“Oh, sweetie,” said Kyle. “I’ll make you do whatever I want. I’ll make you suck me off and then forget that you sucked me off. That way, every time I promise you that you won’t have to suck me off, you’ll fall for it. And every time you suck me off, you’ll feel the same betrayal.” He mocked the surprise in her face. “Hey, wait a minute, you can’t make me suck it, I did what you told me to do. Hey, wait a minute, that’s what happened last time, too. Hey, wait a minute, I suck you off every time, don’t I?”

“You’re kidding, aren’t you?”

“Keep your hands on your head, kneel down, and open wide,” said Kyle. “You think I’m kidding? Suck my cock, sweetie. And I want my balls banging on your chin, every inch of my cock down your throat.”

Dana pushed her face forward as her boss freed his cock. She engulfed his cock as she’d never done before, feeling the swell of his 8-inches press against the back of her throat, past her gag reflex, and deep inside her. Her eyes opened wide in surprise at her accomplishment and then she settled down to a smooth rhythm of sucking.