The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Control

Written by Arian Mabe (Amethyst Mare)

Commissioned by Encanto

Author’s e-mail:

“Thanks for letting me stay here for a bit, Brandon, I really owe you one.”

Sophia smiled, sitting back on the sofa, more comfortable with the old, woven blanket thrown over her legs than she had been before. It had been nice for Brandon to lend her the blanket, though it was his house. She brushed her brown hair back behind her shoulders, though did not feel his eyes on her.

“That’s no problem, I know you want to get away. Are you back at work on Monday?”

Brandon, most likely, knew more about Sophia than anyone else, though he didn’t want to really think about it all too much, not unless things changed between them. She was gorgeous, though dressed simply in house clothes, maybe the sort of loose, comfortable clothing that she would have worn to exercise in. He would have liked to see her all dressed up and prettified, but that was not for him to say as a friend.

“Yeah, I don’t really want to talk about that though,” she said, leaning back with her eyes half-closed, as if she couldn’t even really look at her working week when it was only Saturday. “What have you been up to lately? I feel like we hardly talk anymore now that we’re not swimming together.”

Brandon smiled. Oh, that had been nice, seeing one another in a different light and perhaps where his attraction for Sophia had first come from, even if he had spent most of his time around her with her in a full swimming costume back then. It was not a foil to admit that she was sexy even in that, though she adamantly maintained that she didn’t like the attention her body gave her. She was not skinny or scrawny by any means but athletic and strong, the curves of her body easing into a touch more femininity. For Sophia, it suited her perfectly and that, truly, was all a body had to be. Sophia, however, spent a little too much time thinking that she had to look and act in a certain way. It was not her fault and, as much as he quietly doted on her, from a respectful distance, Brandon would never have blamed her for it. He only wished that, one day, he could be close enough to open her eyes to how beautiful, inside and out, she really was.

“Oh, I’ve been looking a little into hypnosis, it’s supposed to be very relaxing,” he said, not thinking much of what he was saying. “It’s about as boring as meditation though when you’re doing it all by yourself.”

It could have been innocent, yet the kind of hypnosis videos and techniques that he’d been looking at, well… They would not have been for those under eighteen, to say the least of it, yet the theory of it was as interesting to Brandon as the practice. He didn’t think she’d be as interested, however, much less tip forward with a light in her eyes that he had not seen there for a little while.

“What, hypnosis? Do you mean getting people to talk about things and do things they wouldn’t normally? I’ve heard they use it in therapy stuff too.”

Her interest caught him off-guard as he paused with his glass of water halfway to his mouth.

“Uh, yeah, I think it can be used for that,” he said, stalling for time, pretending that he didn’t quite have as much of an interest as he honestly did. “I’ve only watched a few videos, to chill out, things like that.”

Of course, Brandon had watched an awful lot more than that, though it was not as interesting for him as when he had, at the very least, had a friend to try it all out with via webcam. It had shown him just a little of what was possible with a person, drawing out their innermost desires, what they did not feel as if they could say out loud. It hadn’t been right, not for him, when it was not someone that his heart and, dare he say, his lust was drawn to, though it had been good to look into, good fun to experiment with, all with a consenting party. He could see how it would be useful in therapy, though it was not something that he had that much of an interest in.

“Oh, so for relaxation and stuff?” She furrowed her brown, nose wrinkling as his heart turned over, skipping a beat. “That sounds nice… I haven’t tried it before, though it looks like fun.”

He smiled.

“Sure, I think it can be. I haven’t looked at anything like what they do on stage shows and stuff, dunno if any of that is real. Just seems to be a lot more to it than what’s shown, got me interested in reading a bit more, you know?”

There. That was vague enough to be part of the conversation, but surely not so much that she would dig deeper, he was sure of it. Not that he minded Sophia’s interest, not really, but with an adult edge to perk his interest, he didn’t think it quite appropriate to get into with her. But what she said next changed the course of their relationship in a way that could never be reverted.

“Can you try it with me?” She asked, bringing a stiff rise to his back, head turning sharply to face her. “I mean, if it’s relaxing, I’ll give anything a go now. Full consent and all that, promise.”

Oh. He hadn’t expected that.

He swallowed hard. Would it be that bad? His heart pounded, his mouth suddenly too dry for comfort. Or would it be bad at all? She was the one asking him for it and he did think he had more than one way to, well, help her loosen up a bit, to let just a little of that long-held tension slip from her shoulders.

“Um, well…” He tried to stall for time, rubbing the back of his neck. “I haven’t done it with anyone else before, not like that.”

Brandon didn’t want to talk about the online friend that he’d hypnotised, several times successfully, over webcam. That wasn’t what he could go into, though…

“Aw, come on!”

Sophia grinned and shrugged, the picture of relaxation already, of comfort in what she was offering to him, without even knowing what could happen.

“It’ll be fun, I’m interested, I’m game… What are you so worried about, Brandon?”

His heart pounded, but, well…he was not strong enough to resist. Not when there was no real reason for him to resist, unless Brandon counted his attraction towards her, though that was part of what made it more intimate for him.

“I guess I could…”

His desire shone through, though the heat rising to his cheeks was easily hidden as he explained that he wouldn’t do anything to hurt her, that he was giving her a trigger word (“applesauce”) that she would be able to say at any time under hypnosis to stop everything. Even under hypnosis, he had learned that a skilled, refined hypnotist gave the hypnotised party control. It was up to them, however, to control the scene and dictate what was to happen, drawing out nuances and touches that may have been subtle and may have been obvious. Only time and the experience itself, of course, would tell just how everything was to play out.

He only hoped that it would go at least a little into the direction of his fantasies…

“Thanks for doing this with me, Brandon,” she breathed, sitting before him as he hung a small, pink, crystal medallion before her, merely a target for her to focus on for the hypnosis to begin, a point of focus. “I never thought I’d want to see this…but I think you might be able to help me relax a bit more.”

He smiled, holding the pendant high, dangling from a silver chain. Who could have thought that such a little purchase could have such good use in the end?

“Of course… And remember to stop me anytime you need. What is your trigger to stop everything?”

“Applesauce.”

“Perfect!”

He stood before her so that he could dangle the pendant at just the right height, her eyes focusing on it, the twitch of his fingers sending it swaying back and forth, back and forth, back and forth…

Sophia’s eyes followed it, a little heavier, a little thicker lidded. That was ideal.

“We are doing this so you may find a way to relax, Sophia,” he breathed, allowing her to come down, his voice low and soft, drawing her along with him. “Nothing in the real world matters right now, only you, the sound of my voice, taking you down and down and down. Let everything go, relaxing every muscle, from your shoulders to the tips of your toes, all the way down your body.”

Dimly, he was aware of her swallowing, though his entire focus was on Sophia as a whole, the sensation of control, soft empowerment, settling over him. Hypnosis was as calming to him as it was powerful.

“No fears, no concerns, this is a safe space, a very safe space. Follow the crystal, back and forth, back and forth, let the repetition sink into you, allowing it all to be simply as it is. Breathe in, breathe out, allowing the feel of your breath to be the rhythm you follow.”

She leaned back, slipping under. He shivered, hardly able to believe it was working, though already the lines of tension around her lips and at the corners of her eyes appeared gentler and softer than they had been.

“Relax. All is fine, all is well. Listen to the sound of my voice. Allow yourself to slip down and away.”

Brandon paused, taking a moment to enjoy the softness of her features, how her cheeks appeared a little rounder and gentler, now that the tension of her face had eased. Was she really under hypnosis? He shivered. It had been a long, long time since he had played with that, though there were limits to it, he knew, rules that had to be followed. It was not limitless and there was nothing, if she was truly slipping under, that he could force her to do.

How interesting, however, could that be?

He allowed her to come down, the pendant stilling, set aside. He would not need it anymore. How had she slipped under his spell so easily? Brandon swallowed, rubbing the back of his neck, his heartbeat a little quicker than it had been before.

“What is your name?”

“Sophia.”

She didn’t open her eyes or raise the lids of them at all: he had not asked her to.

“Very good, Sophia. What are you here for?”

“To relax with Brandon,” she said easily, her voice quiet, calm, almost losing any clarity at all. “To uncover my fantasies and to experience them.”

He raised an eyebrow. That was a little more detailed already than he had expected… Was he really going to get to see her fantasies?

“What are your fantasies, Sophia? Please, detail them.”

That was a little forward to ask her right off the bat, but the problem otherwise was that he would not be doing what she wanted of him—and that wasn’t right. For her to be comfortable with him, to get what she wanted out of the fun spell of hypnosis, he had to know what she had in mind.

“I want things to happen to me that I can’t explain, to be vulnerable.”

He froze, listening intently. Sophia’s expression did not change, not showing any recognition of his surprise.

“Go into more detail,” he pressed, needing that more. “I want you to be explicitly clear.”

“I want to experience events that I do not remember, but feel the after-effects of, like sore muscles after working out. I want to be free, I want to not think about what I’m doing, I want to be used and to give pleasure to another, while experiencing pleasure myself. I want you to have control over me.”

Brandon clenched his jaw to stop it from shaking. That was too much, very much too much… Yet he could not deny that he leaned into it hungrily, wanting it all, as if everything was lining up all at once. Maybe, as he had heard, those that were caught by hypnosis came to it entirely of their own accord, like-minded souls finding it at the same time.

Maybe. He would never be quite sure about that.

“Why do you want me to control you, Sophia?”

He swore her lips quirked in a smile, but, while talking, Brandon could not be quite sure. It was as if she was fulfilling his wildest fantasies while revealing hers to him.

“Because I trust you.”

After that, well…things were easy. As easy as they could be under such circumstances. It happened in a blur, Brandon testing what her limits were, finding the lines. She could not, of course, be forced into doing anything that she would not want to do, which he was glad of. That wasn’t what he wanted to get out of it, not at all, and the limitations helped there. He liked the comfort of rules, their wants and needs blending in a way that benefitted them both.

He had her quit her job: she hated it anyway. He had more than enough money, of course, to take care of them both. He offered it to her, of course, asking her if she wanted to move in with her, to quit her job, to move on from that chapter of her life, and had been thrilled, more than he could put words to, as she said yes.

But all of that was a blur. It was a moment that blurred into another moment as he pressed on, making plans, though not delving deeper, not right then, into the fantasies that she had wanted to be hypnotised for. What she had revealed to him, bit by bit, asking the right questions, had drawn a shiver to his spine and a flicker of excitement to the pit of his stomach that he had not even realised could be brought to life there.

In his house, Sophia would be safe. And he would see to it that every last one of her fantasies, her new way of living, were brought to life.

In part, she would know. In part, she would not know. And that was the beauty of hypnosis, the dream made reality that she had truly wanted her life to take a step into.

Brandon smiled to himself.

Who could have known that all of that laid a hair’s breadth under the surface?

* * *

She surprised him, moving in within the week, though that part of the process was as boring and as normal as it could have possibly been, with all the usual stresses of moving, lugging boxes about. A moving company helped, which he paid for, though she still had had to pack up a lot of her apartment to move into his larger house on the outskirts of the city. Being that he worked from home, he had collected too much of his stuff and had to compile it into the garage and loft, putting a lot aside to deal with later. It was more important that he had space for Sophia, a place that she could call her own. After all, she was only, technically, moving in with him as a roommate, even if the agreement had been made under hypnosis.

The first day, however, settled after breakfast, Sophia waiting patiently, was the most difficult of them. Brandon fidgeted, biting his lip, gnawing at the inside of his cheek.

“Well, triggers…” It was something that he could have her forget the conversation about later, so that it all fell in line with her fantasies, though he still struggled to work out what to do, all to start with. “We should have some of those. You could have… Hm…”

She cocked her head, a smile on her lips.

“What’s a trigger?”

But that was not something that Brandon had to tell her, snapping his fingers as he decided.

“Relax now.”

It was a softening trance word, one that had been set up the first time. Her eyes did not close, but they did take on a glazed, faraway look, as if she was seeing everything around her and nothing at all, both at the same time. Tranced by the instruction to relax, the root of everything, he paced back and forth, all the time in the world at his disposal as he made his way before her, working out what he wanted with the steps of his feet, clad in slippers. He almost laughed aloud at himself. Who could have thought of doing hypnosis while wearing slippers? There were no rules to that, however.

“When I say, “diamond”, you will strip nude. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Brandon.”

He shivered. Great, a good start.

“When I say, “quiet time”, you will freeze. You will not be able to move without me moving you. You will still feel everything that is happening to you and be able to feel what has happened to you, to the extent that your body naturally allows. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Brandon.”

That should not have turned him on as much as it did, shifting his weight back and forth, taking her in, how a strand of hair floated across her face, clinging to the moisture of her lips. He ached to brush it away, though that could come later. Now that he could trance her so easily, letting her slip into that first level of hypnosis, he could really dig down into what made Sophia tick, all that she’d wanted from him.

“When I say, “forget”, and give you a memory or experience, you will forget it. You will not remember it when you wake again. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Brandon.”

That would do, to begin with, though it had been tiring for him. The nudity one was important for a little of what she had imparted to him—and to see where her limits laid. There had been talk about that, of course, while she had been tranced, but he wanted to know more, to make sure he toed the line.

He tried something obvious first, trying to get her to steal a wallet that he had told her belonged to someone else. Of course, Sophia would not take it, though that was reassuring to him. He didn’t want her to be mindless, even if some parts of her trancing, her hypnosis, would require her to be. Under that layer would forever be Sophia and who she was as a person, always there, never lost.

“Strip naked in front of me.”

She did so immediately and he shivered, though he allowed his eyes to rest on her body. It was funny how such a thing played into her want for vulnerability and, of course, having things happen that she was not to remember. How that could be a fantasy was a little beyond him, but Brandon hoped that he would learn more and more about it, allowing him to better fulfil her fantasies in that way.

But he had to test more, even if he needed a moment to think, a little space, even as she sat with her clothes neatly folded to her right, on the sofa cushion. He swallowed hard, need rising deep in the pit of his stomach.

“You will believe that I am around you, right here. Sit. Stay. Rest.”

That was all she had to do while he collected himself, the nude woman sitting on his sofa both sexual and non-sexual in the same moment. Truthfully, not even Brandon could understand how that could be, though that was not something that he had to worry about too much, not in the moment. It was a lot to take in, taking a moment to sort through his mail, finding comfort in the mundane even as his fingers trembled.

Of course, he was pleased to find Sophia sitting right back where he’d left her on his return.

“Did I leave?”

“No, Brandon,” she said with a twitch of her lips that could have been a smile. “You did not leave.”

“Excellent. Dress again, except for underwear.”

She did so and he had her put her underwear into the laundry basket, before snapping his fingers, reclaiming her full attention and having her awake again.

Sophia blinked slowly as if she was swimming back to the surface, though only found herself sitting on his sofa. She smiled at him and rested her hands on her jeans, though didn’t seem to notice anything out of the ordinary.

“Hey, Brandon, when are we doing to start?”

He grinned widely.

“Sophia… We’ve already done it! You don’t remember.”

It was a factual statement and one that took her aback, though she had expected him to go into her things in that way. Glancing at the clock, she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“Brandon, just because you’ve changed the time on the clock doesn’t mean that things have actually changed… You’re playing with me.”

“You said that you didn’t want to remember what happened to you, right?” He pressed, though it was hard to keep the smile off his face. “That you wanted things to happen to you, without you knowing about it?”

He had to have clarification there, but Sophia’s blush would have told him everything he needed to know anyway.

“Yes… Yes, I want that.”

“Then did you start the day wearing underwear, or not?”

She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

“Of course, I wore underwear, what do you take me for?”

“And are you wearing underwear now?”

She blinked, shifting her weight, eyes going wide.

“Holy fuck…”

Brandon chuckled, but allowed her to think, to feel, to squirm in place. Everything that she was feeling was more than okay, however sceptical she had been that something had happened. He did not trance her, not while she was forever under the edge of hypnosis around him anyway, but anything that happened between them, however he or she pleased, could be forgotten or dipped into a trance, the varying levels of hypnosis taking her from one level of consciousness to another.

He was going to enjoy playing with her more than even he had realised.

“What do you feel?” He asked her quietly.

Sophia blushed, clearing her throat, though there was only so much time she could buy.

“Um… I’m not wearing underwear. Wow, um… Brandon, that’s really…” She was shyer while “awake”, conscious and aware, heat obviously creeping down her neck. “That’s… It makes me feel warm, it makes me feel good. Wow…”

But she did not have to be shy around him, not as he moved in closer, testing her boundaries still. The sofa cushion indented to his weight and Sophia met his gaze levelly, as if in challenge. Little did she know all that she had already, all so willingly, given up to him.

“You will not know what is happening to you,” he said quietly. “You will see me, but not what I am doing.”

She furrowed her brow.

“Huh? Brandon, that doesn’t make any sense.”

But making sense didn’t mean that there was not consent there as he took his pleasure, running his hands over her shoulders, down her back, doing what he could have done while she was naked, but which had even more pleasure entailed when she was clothed. The shift of the fabric over her body brushed over her skin as she caught her breath, trying to pull back, though she could not evade it—after all, Brandon could simply move with her.

“What… Brandon, something feels weird.”

He smiled.

“Relax, enjoy it.” He had to be careful not to use her trigger for a full trance, wanting her aware, talking to him, even if she did not know where the phantom touches and teases were coming from. “This is all part of it, Sophia, you can stop it any time you want to.”

That helped a little, though her breath quickened, the pink flush deepening on her cheeks as it crept down her neck.

“So, what would you like me to do to you? How would you like it to happen?”

She blushed, jigging a foot in the air, yet the prickle of sensation that was his hand running up her thigh did not register to Sophia as that.

“Uh… I… Dressing up? That could be…” She shook her head. “Sorry, something seems…odd…”

But not in a bad way, not as she exhaled, puffing out her cheeks. She didn’t realise that he was undressing her himself that time, after playing with her trigger the first time, how deeply under the trance she was. It was more erotic for Brandon like that, able to take in the little twitches of muscles under her skin, how she shivered, her bodily reactions beyond her.

Yet under a type of trance, offering him so much to play with, she had no idea at all that he was undressing her, that he had slipped her T-shirt back off, though Brandon only lamented that, that time, he could not undo her bra. He would have very much liked to enjoy the spill of her breasts being freed from it, though he was sure there would be plenty more of that to come.

He didn’t have to rush, not as he enjoyed her twitches, poking her side, not all his touches sexual. It was as much a test for him as it was for her and, at the very least, Brandon was emboldened by the fact that she didn’t react to him beyond little twitches of her body, her lips moving as if she was trying to work out what was going on. If there had been something there that she had not wanted to happen, she would have stopped it—at the bare minimum with her special word, which was something like a safe word for her hypnosis. He only wished that he was not learning so much along the way with her, almost stumbling into the sweetness of how she could be tranced, though he could at least be confident that all was willing.

“Brandon, this feels weird…” She smiled and shook her head, though didn’t seem to notice anything out of the ordinary as he traced his fingertip around a nipple, his lips on her neck. “What are you doing? It… Nah, I’m being silly.”

To her, it looked like Brandon was sitting before her, nothing out of the ordinary. As he claimed her lips with his own, he grinned widely into the kiss, though she did not kiss him back. Not because she would not have wanted to, of course, but as she didn’t know what was happening under that level of the trance: exactly as she had asked of him.

“Guess…”

He pressed her down on the sofa and Sophia squeaked, seeing that her position had changed, but knowing no more than that. It was a bit like being in a dream for her, or perhaps a lucid one, though nothing at all brought any stirrings of unease to the pit of her stomach. Her heart pounded and her skin flushed and she bit her lip, not understanding why.

But he slipped her out of her clothes, sparing a moment to grope her pussy, to slide a finger into her as she made a face that could have meant anything. God, she was so hot, hotter than she could ever have imagined for herself, and he hoped dearly that everything through hypnosis would bring a new way of looking at herself into the light too.

That would be seen in time. Right then, however, he only had to think of the experience, of one thing that she had said, explicitly, that she’d wanted. His shaking fingers stilled as confidence swelled, a smile on his lips, kissing hers. It was difficult to worry when Sophia lusted for such things, his shaft hardening, freed from his jeans and underwear, although he was too excited, on his part, to pause for a moment longer.

“Um… Maybe you’re stroking my hair?”

He shook his head.

“Guess again.”

The tip of his cock pressed to her pussy as he bore over her on the sofa, pressing her thighs apart with his knee. Goosebumps rose to her bare skin.

“Uh…” Her nose wrinkled cutely. “You’re…maybe putting something cold on me?”

Brandon grinned, rubbing the tip of his cock against the folds of her pussy, taking his time in penetrating her, slipping between them. Pressed up to the warm entrance to her sex, he basked there, waiting, allowing everything to be. With the need rumbling away in the pit of his stomach, however, it was unlikely that he was going to be able to hold back for much longer. Neither would Sophia have wanted that of him.

“Hm… Maybe in a way?”

He had to have her. Yet there was no need for an explanation in that moment as he pressed into her, stretching open her pussy around his length as she looked to the side of him, as if she could not really see him, what he was doing to her. He wondered what she thought was happening, sealing away his moans for plausible deniability, wanting to keep her in the dark for as long as possible.

Yet she grew wetter and wetter as his cock thrust inside her, the spear of flesh sinking deep, forcing her body to react. Where Sophia might have been willing, her mind did not understand, her body trying to twitch and arch up against him. Without the action of her mind there, however, she could not roll her hips up against him as she wanted to, though that was all as they’d wanted. It was just something that Brandon, with his head reeling even then, would have to get used to.

He was sure he could, however, enjoying the flush of her cheeks, her murmured questions, though the beautiful woman before him sank into the experience as if she’d been primed for it. In a way, it made Brandon wonder at the fact that he would ever want to have sex with her while she was fully aware ever again—for it was simply too good in that moment as it was. Maybe it was a fetish or maybe it was something more carnal still, but not even he could stop a rough grunt bursting from his lips, Sophia cocking her head and lifting an eyebrow as the sofa creaked under them.

“Brandon…” She whispered breathily. “What are you…doing? It feels so…warm. Are you trying to turn me on?”

He kept her on the sofa, still wanting her to feel comfortable, tranced and wanting to know, though all he had was a breathless grin in turn for her.

“Mm… You could say. But not quite, Sophia, not quite. What do you think is happening?”

A little push as he ground into her, his breath catching, her body tightening around him. He teased her clit with the tip of his thumb circling the pleasurable nub, slick with her own juices and arousal. Her body flushed with heat as she pushed up to him, her guess that he was making her horny not quite there but close enough as her eyes widened, a gasp on her lips.

“Brandon… You’re… Oh my god, you’re fucking me, aren’t you?”

She reeled, jaw falling slack, but as shaken as she was she would have only clung to him all the tighter if she had realised. Her body was soft and pliable in his hands, though she wanted to hold him, even as her body tried to make sense of the rippling pleasure coursing through her.

Brandon muttered a curse under his breath, unable to hold back as he drove into her, spending his seed, her pussy clenching around him, an erratic contraction of muscle that she had no control over. Yet it was control that she had willingly given up as he climaxed inside her, the shock if it all fuelling her orgasm, though she still could not entirely understand how he could be fucking her while her eyes told her something different, the sensations teasing through her not what she remembered of sex at all.

His time with Sophia was going to fulfil needs of theirs that neither had even realised existed.

He breathed heavily as he leaned over her and she moaned lightly, aware and conscious, though still not sure how he could be inside her, his shaft filling her pussy. What Sophia did feel, however, was his breath on her neck, how it tickled, playing with a flyaway strand of her dark hair that refused to find a single place to rest.

Things between them were going to get very interesting indeed as Brandon worked out just how he could play with her fantasies…

* * *

The next day, things were a little strange—purely on the side of things where they were working out their living arrangements, of course. Nothing more than that. She had her own room and came down while Brandon was making a breakfast of sausage and egg sandwiches, something that would give them enough energy to go on with the day.

“Hey!” She grinned, bumping him lightly with her shoulder, hair still a little tousled from sleep, not yet styled. “You don’t have to do that—I’ve got to help out around here too, that’s all part of the deal!”

Whereas she would have seen something “wrong”, in terms of how she was raised and the society she was a part of, if she had known she was exchanging her stay there for chores and the like, not paying rent to Brandon, there was no nuance of anything being wrong in her mind, with those restrictions set aside. It was emotionally freeing as he allowed her to work on breakfast, cooking the sausages through and the eggs so that they were sunny side up with a runny yolk, something in her pulling her towards what she thought Brandon might like.

Maybe that was the hypnosis too, knowing that something was active…or did she really know that? She could not tell and that was too how she wanted it to be, with a delicious little shiver that ran down her spine.

“What are you doing today?” She asked, taking a bite of her breakfast with obvious relish. “I don’t know what to do with myself… Maybe I can start with the cleaning. You already keep the place nicely though, I don’t know what there’ll be for me to do!”

He chuckled. He would have plenty to keep her entertained with all that had been running through his head all night long.

“There’ll be plenty, you can look at the living room first, if you like. Or the office that I’ve left untouched could use tidying, wherever you think you can start.” He leaned back in his chair, a smile on his lips. It was easy to smile around her. “I’m pretty flexible, as long as you don’t start bringing random guys back here to fuck and play loud music all night…”

Sophia laughed, though her cheeks darkened to light pink, brushing a flyaway strand of hair back behind her ear. To be fair, he hadn’t worked all that hard on finding something that would have been enough to be a dealbreaker between them. A soft, electric thrill zinged through his body, as if his blood was pumping differently, something that even he could not explain beneath the surface, and he suppressed as shiver. There was little there, considering everything, that could honestly be a dealbreaker for either, he was sure.

He didn’t remember more of the following conversation, as if he was slipping away into something else even then, as if he was looking ahead, though his interest was entirely focused on Sophia. She was the only thing that mattered to him, though he would not have said that his attraction to her was love. No, Brandon was not so much a fool as to think that, though it would have been pleasant, even then, to enjoy the trappings of love too.

Maybe another time. A time when he wasn’t admiring how her hair floated down her neck, a little curly before she’d styled it, but in the way that it was wayward, untamed. He liked it like that. And he could have her wear it like that too, but brushed and knot-free, of course, if he wanted it. Such a small thing was all part and parcel of their possibilities too.

He smiled, interrupting her conversation.

“Relax now.”

She stilled quietly, a sense of softness

“Not like the freeze trigger,” he muttered to himself, musing over just what trigger word he wanted to add to her repertoire. “But something to be unaware, oblivious.”

What he wanted, of course, was to be able to entire the unaware state that she had been when they’d had sex the day before at a whim, with no more than a trigger word of a figurative snap of his fingers.

“Okay. Are you listening to me, Sophia?”

“Yes, Brandon.”

“Excellent.” He smiled. “When I say, “oblivious bliss”, you will no longer be aware of what is going on around you, with me or what objects I am using on you. You will still be able to continue with what you are doing, but you will not know what I am doing to you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Brandon.”

So, “oblivious bliss” would be his trigger word for her to get her into the trance-like state she had been in the day before, something that allowed him to deep easily into that level of hypnosis. Already, there was a prickle of excitement running through him, wondering just how he could use everything to his advantage and her pleasure.

That was four triggers so far and many more, he was sure, that could be played into also.

With that trigger, he could control too how much or how little she was aware of him, moving around her like a ghost or simply having her think that he was sitting next to her, maybe like being at the cinema. He licked his lips at the thought of groping her, getting her all riled up and hot and bothered, when she didn’t know what was happening out in public. It would have been curious enough for him to try with a lover even if she had been fully aware, yet even more spine-tingling to consider when she would not be aware.

But a part of it was that she would be aware, after things had happened, that something had happened to her. Only sometimes would he tell her what was happening or after it had happened, otherwise leaving her with tell-tale bodily fluids and the like, her skin prickling and tingling with delicious phantom sensations.

“Sophia. Wake up.”

She blinked, coming back to reality with a smile.

“Okay—what do you want to do next?”

He had forgotten the thread of the conversation that they had been talking about before, but it did not matter as he cut into her query.

“Oblivious bliss.”

It had to be a slightly awkward trigger, for he didn’t want someone else to inadvertently turn it on with her, a combination of words that did not naturally go together, like “blissful obliviousness”, though that did not quite flow all that well either. It could be changed later if needed though, her gaze slipping from him as she looked around.

Now, to see how it worked.

“Oh… Hm.”

She pursed her lips, looking past Brandon as if he was not there, the man impressing upon her the feeling that he could not be seen, feeding a little more to her. Could she hear him if he spoke? That was something too that had to be tested…

He rose as she got up and followed her to the sink as she went to wash the dishes, though there was a glimmer of concern on her face over why there was an extra plate there, another set of cutlery. It did not make sense to her, though it didn’t have to make sense as he brushed his fingers over her shoulders, sweeping her hair back from them. Although Sophia shivered, she did not give any further indication that she was at all aware of his presence in the slightest.

Brandon smirked. Oh, everything was going even better than he could have imagined. The testing touches slipped down her, under her clothes, groping her backside, though that was only one of many parts of her that he could enjoy. It was not all to be sexual, after all, though he enjoyed getting a rise out of both Sophia and himself, moaning softly to himself, watching her carefully to see what was happening.

Nothing. She turned away from him, but more as if she was trying to brush off a fly, feeling his touches and yet that was difficult for the brain to understand when it did not see the reason for them. He pressed a little harder, letting his fingers indent her skin, and Sophia sucked in a breath, though it did not seem to fit with how she held herself.

“Mmm… I should get everything tidy in here, right?”

He pressed in close, following her motion.

“You are so vulnerable right now,” he murmured right into her ear, letting his breath tickle it, holding her lightly, though not restraining her from moving away. “I could do anything at all that I wanted to you, right now. Look at how much control I have over you…”

He taunted her, teased her, lips moving even as Sophia, obliviously, carried on with her chores, running the water, washing the dishes, setting them in the drying rack and only then moving on to wiping down the counters. There was the hob of the oven to clean, the metal grill racks within, and she was meticulous, even as he admired the round of her backside when she bent over.

Heavy petting… Hm. There was so much more that he could do there, though she was not exactly cooperative in how she moved, if his intent there was to fuck her.

“I’d bend you over, fuck you, let everyone see you. You don’t know what could be done, Sophia, that I could record you, let you see later everything that you’ve done, all without knowing, without your knowledge.”

All with consent, devious and delightful. He grunted and nipped at her ear, the curve of the upper lobe drawing his attention. The cool lick of saliva left in the wake of his touch had him quivering, his shaft hardening within his clothes.

He teased her, sliding her top up over her breasts, though she had a bra on underneath, showing more than she would have intended to otherwise. His fingers danced over her pale skin delightfully, down to her thighs, unbuttoning her jeans, though he wondered if he could have her wearing more accessible clothes in future. Skirts would look pretty on her and show off her shapely legs, though she might need a little more of a push to wear something to show off. That, however, could very easily be arranged…

He slipped his fingers between her thighs, though took his time to admire the curves of them too, the line of her hips. Oh, if only she would stay still so that he could get to her more easily, though she thankfully remained as oblivious to him pushing her jeans down to her upper thighs as she had been to his voice. The constraints of the hypnosis over her awareness were even enough to take his breath away.

He wished he’d known that she wanted it before. He might have even been the one to propose it, not only the one to invite her into it, not knowing how far, on their initial discussion, it could go.

Her underwear dampened as she struggled to move with his hand between her thighs, stroking her lips back and forth, squeezing up against her pussy, teasing lightly. Oh, how she needed something, though her mind was too foggy and confused to see that part of it, as if there was a wall in place that she could not see over.

“Anything I want, Sophia… I could pull you back, push you against the counter, take you right here.”

He didn’t know that, in fact. It could have been too much, something that would thrust her out of the trance. But he didn’t know where the lines of hypnosis and constraints laid unless he tried to push them, from time to time. Sophia moved around him, trying to get a brush to sweep the kitchen floor. He’d have to tell her that he usually just used the vacuum cleaner to do that, make it easier for her, unless he wanted to see her sweeping and sweeping for every last crumb perhaps in only her underwear.

“Slip my fingers into your pussy, stroke you to orgasm while you’re on the phone… Wouldn’t that be something, Sophia?”

He grinned, not expecting an answer as he slipped his fingers deeper, curling up against her G-spot (or where he guessed the most sensitive part was, still learning the ins and outs of her body), Sophia gasping. She didn’t know what was happening, but the sensations of being stimulated still seeped through her, bringing a hot rise of a tingle to her skin, prickling and aching deeply.

He pushed his fingers deep as she squirmed, gasping, flushing, muttering something to herself about getting all hot and bothered, laughing lightly. She didn’t have to understand to be turned on as he dragged her face roughly to him, losing himself in the moment, planting a scorching kiss on her lips. Even if it was one-sided, it was still hot, a kiss that burned through him as his tongue plunged deep and invaded her mouth, sweeping around hers, exploring the inside of her mouth, warm and wet. There was something intimate about kissing that could not be gleaned in the nuances of sex, but he could not hold her for long as her body continued trying to clean.

Thus, he was forced to back off, allowing her to finish up, pinker in the cheeks than when she had begun. Brandon followed closely when she went on to her room, upstairs, though he could not have expected her to continue as she did.

She stripped off before his eyes, without even a trigger word, everything of her own accord. He sat himself down in the chair as she laid back, naked, fingers slipping over her pussy.

“Oh, god, how am I wet already?”

She moaned to herself as Brandon groaned, glad that he was there to enjoy the show, his knees pushing apart a little. His hard-on would have been in his hand if he was not enjoying the show so much. No, it was better to watch her react to his teasing, all without knowing that it had been a man’s hand rubbing her pussy before, slipping his fingers inside her, teasing her clit, even suckling her sweetly tart juices off his fingers next to her ear.

Damn… She had no idea how hot she was as she spread her legs, so strong and athletic, legs that he would have wrapped around him, one way or another, very soon. He groaned and rolled his hips lightly as she sank her fingers into herself, eyes half-closed, focusing only on herself. Only her hand knew her body as intimately as that, her breasts rising and falling sharply with every snatched breath.

In that moment more than any other, she was beautiful. But Brandon could not resist slipping onto the bed, unseen, next to her, all for her pleasure. He allowed her to tease her pussy, everything accessible to him, fingers working harder and deeper, rubbing her clit, the pressure moving the skin around it too. He’d have to remember that, for it could not all be about direct pressure all the time. The more tools he had in his arsenal to tease and toy with her the better, as far as Brandon was concerned.

He bit his lip, swallowing hard, though he could not call halt to the effect her moans and groans had on him, how the flushed rise of her tits called to him. She was gorgeous, so very much so, all in a way that had him hungry for more. Brandon nipped at her chest, capturing a nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around and around it as he sent electric thrills through her body.

“Oh… Yes… Fuck, yes…”

Sophia must have liked having her nipples played with, thrusting with her hips. He’d have to see later if she could get off purely from breast and nipple stimulation. Whereas it was possible, it was not possible for everyone…

But he loved seeing her lips parting in a moan, rolling her hips up, grunting, groaning, making all kinds of very unladylike noises that had much business playing about her lips. It was erotic as he trailed his fingers down her body, guiding her hand in thrusting her fingers into her, driving deep, finding all those secret spots inside her that, very soon, he would be as familiar with as her fingertips were.

He cannot resist, however, as she breaks in orgasm, rising from the bed as if pulled by an unseen hand. He had to have her, scrambling out of his clothes, shoving them out of the way, jeans tangled around one ankle, his shirt off. It doesn’t matter where he throws his clothes, but Brandon trembles in the idea that she would find them later, giving her yet another tiny clue as to what has gone on without her knowledge and consent.

He bore her back onto the bed, pulling up her legs as he folded them softly back to her chest, a bend in her knee. The position left her even more vulnerable to Brandon’s cock as it found her pussy instantly, thrusting deep, drawing another gasp from Sophia’s lips. Whether she thought it was merely her hand still giving her pleasure or not was not something that he cared to linger on for too long, thrusting and driving deep, languishing in the moment.

Yes, it was better, so very much better, to fill her, holding her there while he thrust shortly and sharply. Brandon had not thought that he would be so desperate to cum after creaming inside her only the day before, but he needed her more than ever, the control pulling him in, thrusting, bearing her legs back. He pinned her there, though Sophia must have thought that she was merely deep in her fantasies, her hands lying limply to either side of her, crying out again and again as he filled her.

Brandon lost himself in every thrust, driving deep, filling her, pre-cum leaking from his cock, though it was only a smidge in comparison to what his orgasm would be. All the porn in the world and kinky tales of hypnosis, all that could do in the realm of erotica, would not make him leak and drip like a stud, but that was because Brandon only had to be who he was, no more than that. There was no more he craved than the woman before him, drinking in her body, the sway of her breasts with every thrust of his cock powering into her. Everything about her was hypnotic in its own right as she moaned breathily, Brandon making a mental note to ask her, later, how she felt while he was fucking her.

She’d be turned on, he knew, to realise that she had been taken, again, while under the influence of hypnosis. That didn’t have any right to be as hot as it was, Brandon’s breath coming in shorter and sharper pants, snatching at air that he needed so very desperately. Her pussy slickened around him as he rubbed her clit, barely managing to get his hand into position between them, bearing her legs back even further. There was a limit to Sophia’s flexibility as much as there was for hypnosis, yet he longed to see just a little bit more, every flicker of flesh and flush of heat something new, something exotic and erotic.

But the way she pressed her head back, exposing the trembling expanse of her throat, could not keep him from cumming, the vulnerability in her, how Brandon could only hiss through his teeth. He needed it, could not hold back, his body aching as he grunted, rolling his hips in a thrust that speared his cock as deeply up into her pussy as it was possible to go. I was there that he rested, trusting the influence of hypnosis to keep him “hidden” from her, though considering Sophia’s fantasies it would not have been all that bad either if she had become aware in the middle of their fun too.

Pulling out, heaving and panting, he smirked, holding her down with one hand even as she struggled. Not because Sophia wanted to be somewhere else, of course, but because she wanted to naturally get up, to move, after the deed was done. In her mind, all she had done there was masturbate, her hands sliding between her thighs, parting the folds of her sex, warm and succulent, dripping with far more than her own arousal. Little would she know that her body had been lusciously violated while she had been in a trance of the unaware…

Yet Brandon had a purpose in holding her down, his phone in hand, documenting the evidence with a few photos snapped quickly and a short video. He might show them to her later or he might not, but there would be a good time for everything, if he had things in store for her, little things to fuel her fantasies and sate them. But would they ever be truly satisfied?

Of course, he had to leave to allow her to fresh up, though he left his clothes there as another confusing note for her as to what had happened. Would she wonder? Would she not notice them until she was tidying up her room? Oh, the thought was too delicious to consider!

He cleaned up in his room, though could not resist the photos. Oh, they could have been held for later, but there were a couple of her, spread out and his semen trickling ever so faintly from her pussy, that he could not resist. They were too good, showing Sophia at her best, the heat in her cheeks, how her hair spread in a halo around her head, framing her beautifully.

Brandon, however, waited until he was sitting on the sofa with her that evening, relaxing, to send the photos. Just the photos, of course, no context. He was still invisible to her, Sophia perhaps thinking that he had a client meeting or similar, though he got to enjoy the shock on her face as the photos popped on her phone.

She snatched the device up as if it was on fire, eyes wide, jaw dropping.

“What the hell?”

Yet there was no real horror in her tone, only arousal, fingers flying to her lips, brushing across the lower one as if she could feel the phantom touch of his lips on her even then. But who? She could not know who had taken her, nothing in her mind allowing her to see who had taken those photos, for there was no reference as to who the person holding the camera phone had been!

Brandon bit his lip, stifling his laughter, though he didn’t really need to. His fingers twitched across her hip and thigh, teasing, dancing, letting her feel the ghost of new sensations while Sophia rushed to search her phone for more images like that—maybe she had sent something to a friend by mistake and they were pranking her?

She checked her room. What were those clothes on the floor? Why had she left her clothes there? And those… She didn’t recognise those! She gasped, hand flying to her mouth, face flushed, her hair, damp from her shower, clinging to the back of her neck. The bedsheets were rumpled as if something had gone on there—okay, fair enough, she had not straightened the sheets after her little romp. But even with that, she had not known what had come over her! It had been so unlike her to masturbate in the middle of the day, to slide her fingers into her pussy, again and again, to feel that trembling, aching pleasure coursing through her without anything really to draw on that need beforehand.

She’d been so forward, wanting something that she had not realised…but what was going on? Had those photos really been from that day? The room looked the same, the bed… She checked her phone again, heat rising and curling once again in the pit of her stomach. Yes, they were there, it was definitely the same room.

Brandon chuckled watching her freak out from the doorway.

“Sophia,” he said clearly. “Listen to me. Be aware. I am here. Now, you can see me, be aware of me, back to normal.”

She jumped and spun, hand flying to her heart as if she had only just realised he was there. Which was, of course, entirely accurate.

“Brandon!”

“Hey,” he said with a grin, a tilt to his head as he leaned against the frame of her bedroom door. “How’d you like your look?”

Sophia gulped and stepped back, pushing the black underwear she’d found under the bed with her heel. If she had hoped to be surreptitious, however, she was far from it.

“What?” She feigned ignorance with a shrug. “No… I don’t know what you mean. Come on.”

She caught her breath.

“That was… You took the photos? I didn’t see you… But they’re so close…”

Her heart leapt into her mouth and tightened there, pounding, moaning softly, though she didn’t know why such a sound leapt to her lips. Arousal warmed her through, tingling through even to the tips of her fingers, toes curling, wriggling in place. Blood roared between her ears as she grunted softly, wanting to push her fingers back into herself even then, though the need did not make sense. Brandon didn’t make a move on her, allowing her space to come to terms with everything in her own time, though there was nothing there that either needed to worry about.

“This is how it’s going to be from now on, Sophia,” Brandon told her, even as she pulled back to sit on the bed, her legs a little too weak to stand. “This is what you wanted…to be used, for your body to be teased and used when you are not aware of what is happening to you. Do you want this?”

The sparkle in her eyes, shrinking back, a giggle on her lips, told him exactly what he needed to know.

“Oh, yes…”

* * *

Settling in more and more, Sophia came to terms with the fact that there was nothing that needed to be done in the house that could take up the entirety of her time. She didn’t have a clue what housewives did with their time all day long! Sure, there was cleaning and tidying but Brandon was not messy and always put things back in a sensible place, not much mess between the two of them, considering that there were no pets either.

She needed a focus, however, and a new job opened up that she could do online. Not with her old company, of course, considering the culture had been a very poor fit for her, but with an older one of hers, a role where she could take a look at the project management side of a housing development company that she had worked before in for sales and administration. With her later experience, she had been a perfect fit!

Sometimes, things did work out well, though she still pursed her lips as she sat before the computer in the second room downstairs, the one that he was not using. It was a bit cluttered in there, something like an extra dining room, but it would do to start her off. It was more cleaning and tidying for her to do, of course, but she didn’t mind that, not when she was there on an exchange.

Chores for room and board: not a bad deal. But she felt more herself again with new work to occupy her, something that she could sink her teeth into. That, however, also meant that she had to focus.

“Brandon…” She tutted, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, waving him off as he tried to offer her yet another cup of tea. “I’m busy… Sorry, can we talk later?”

It was not that he was deliberately trying to disturb her, though it was all part of his plan, their agreement. He could be a pest if he wanted to, because the fact of the matter was that she was not in charge, not by any stretch of the imagination.

“Oblivious bliss.”

And, just like that, she couldn’t see him, couldn’t hear him. Brandon wasn’t in the room as far as she was concerned, smiling and tapping away at the keyboard. She didn’t have too much to be getting on with, not for her onboarding week, but it was enough of a focus that she could sink her teeth into it.

Brandon, on the other hand, had other plans. Not things that would get her fired, of course, though she was not on webcam anyway. She could get on with her work as much as she liked, though Brandon could remove her clothes, adjust her position… He could do whatever he liked to her while she was working so that he was entertained.

He breathed softly on her neck, enjoying the little shiver she gave. Warm breath tickled her throat as he kissed around, her eyes focused on the screen, excitement fluttering in the pit of his stomach. It must have been strange for Sophia to feel that excitement too without knowing why she had that urge, the stirring of need.

“Hm…”

She pressed her lips together and made a face, though carried on. Well, he couldn’t have that, moving her legs apart under the desk and smiling at the fact that she had worn a skirt that day. That could not have been more ideal for what he had in mind, allowing easier access to her pussy, her inner thighs, all the parts of her that enticed him the most at that moment. Her blouse would be more difficult to tug down or remove, a tight-knit sweater with only a couple of buttons that were purely for show, but that wasn’t something that he could worry about.

He tickled her inner thighs, letting her skin warm to his touch, the cool of his breath at her waist as he tugged her blouse out of her skirt, where it had been smartly tucked in. Oh, she was gorgeous, but it was more enticing to strip her, to show off her body to its finest appeal. He ran his tongue along the edge of her pussy, the folds showing through the lace and cotton of her “everyday but pretty” type of underwear, though he hoped it was a nice cut that showed off her buttocks. He’d have her out and buying more underwear soon too, shopping and letting him take photos so that he could surprise her with all of them later too.

He didn’t have to do too much to get what he wanted, though he did slide her chair back a bit from the desk so that he could better access her pussy, taking her hips to the edge of it. There was no reason for him to strain his neck, not as his tongue fluttered into her, curling around her clit briefly, lashing it in a taut flicker of sensation. He wanted to please her, to see her quiver, the rise of heat flushing her skin a deeper shade, licking his lips while he enjoyed the moment.

It was different to the time that he had eaten her out while she had already been masturbating, Sophia’s breath quickening, her body experiencing more and more of the sensations of sex without understanding what was happening. A big part of arousal was in the mind, after all, emotions coming into play, so he would have to delve into how it was different for her when she could not tell what was happening, yet experiencing consensual physical bodily sensation too.

In the moment, however, all he could do was adore her wriggles, the moans on her lips, the little curses that told him that she was getting hotter and more bothered.

“Why…” She muttered, struggling to keep her eyes on the screen. “It’s not… Mmph… Oh, god…”

She needed to get off, though she did not understand why. She just needed it, her body rocking lightly, biting her lip, thoughts flooded with confusion. Sophia’s mind jumped from one to the other as if she could neither concentrate nor focus on one, twisting her hips from side to side, grunting lightly.

Brandon was not careful with her, running his fingers around her inner thighs, pushing her bra out of the way, tweaking a nipple ever so gently. It was not to hurt her, not to make her jump, yet it did make her flinch and suck in a little breath.

It took more to get her to react though, almost as if she was becoming increasingly used to his touch, a little desensitised. She was still aroused and turned on, of course, but it took a lot more to make her moan and gasp, forcing him to work harder. Maybe that was something to do with the hypnosis, but he liked that it was not all easy, not all straightforward. That was exactly what kept it so exciting for him.

He moved the chair from her, allowing her to stand, though the woman did not see anything unusual with that, imagining that the decision to stand was of her own design. That allowed him easier access to grope her arse, to enjoy the firm muscle under the softer layer, proving her athleticism. She spread her legs a little, unconsciously, for him and for herself, though she was focused on her work, any little shifts and twitches of her body not something that registered in her mind.

His fingers eased into her, though Brandon had already freed his cock, the hard length aching and throbbing, desperate for attention. It was a need that could not so easily be set aside, not for any reason, and he groaned, standing, bending her forward over and against the desk.

She didn’t brace, which was perhaps to her detriment. Brandon did not care, as long as he got what he wanted, pushing inside, his cock finding the hot sweetness of her pussy all over again. Her fingers danced across the keyboard, Sophia trying to concentrate, though it was not being moved around that distracted her in her tranced state but rather the growing glow of arousal inside her.

Her work did not stop, not as he fucked her, careful enough in his long, languid strokes to dislodge her from her position, even if it still was something of a distraction from her work. His cock pushed deep but not to its full limit, filling her as much as he was able without moving her fingers from the computer keyboard and mouse. One thing he didn’t want to do, after all, was to make it so that she could not continue with her work, her independence in that manner, though she should have been quite clear already that he was the one calling the shots between them.

All as agreed.

Brandon grunted and huffed. In a way, he was doing her a favour, keeping her work more interesting for the fact of his interventions, how he warmed her body through, her lips parted in a light gasp that barely registered on her lips. He thrust and thrust, though there was nothing more he needed to do other than to enjoy the rolling of his own hips, filling her again and again as he bumped the computer chair, squeakily, out of the way.

There could not be any better stress relief than sex, he was sure of it, softening the ache of tension in her shoulders and upper back as he filled her, thrusting and grinding, drawing her back onto his cock. Yet he wanted her to climax first, to experience the rippling pulse of orgasm while she was supposed to have her attention fully on her work, his hand sneaking around to the front of her crotch to rub her clit.

That got her attention a little more, the shift of her warm body against his bringing a fluttering rise to the pulsing of his beating heart. He needed it, too badly to stop, pressing down on her clit as her eyes focused on the screen with great effort, the woman’s mind in conflict with what it was that was going on in her body. It was difficult to understand an orgasm when the mind did not know what it was experiencing, after all, and he smirked to push her through it as she shivered before him, driving on, lightly squeezing her clit for an added dose of pressure.

That got her over the edge, though her natural cries of orgasm, when she knew what she was trying to reach, were not there. She may have trembled a little, the involuntary contractions of muscles at play, yet she did not throw her head back and cry out in unbridled passion, the heat of her body rising in a prickle of sweat. Yet Brandon was there to feel every nuance of her pussy pulsing around him, the twitch of it, how she slickened around his yearning length, powering harder and harder into her, enjoying every moment of it.

He spent himself inside her with a grunt and a shudder, enjoying the peace, the quiet, a different way of having sex that he had not considered before. All through it, his cum leaking into her, dripping out of her cunny around the base of his length where their bodies joined, she was unaware, staring at the screen, sometimes clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth as fi she was frustrated by something in her work. Yet that was where Sophia’s attention had to lie, considering all else that was going on, her pussy pleasantly full, even as his shaft softened inside her. It was there that it stayed until Brandon was so soft in the aftermath of sex that it slipped from her entirely, leaving a messy, dripping cream-pie of arousal and cum in its wake.

With a smirk, he tugged her panties back up into place, settling the skirt around her hips. Her panties had only been pulled aside to allow him access, though he had barely noticed them during the act itself. Not to matter, as it was just one of many things that the moment highlighted to him, his mind running amok with thoughts of what he could do next to her.

* * *

Brandon, however, was far from the sex machine that he would have wanted to be, merely so that he could better enjoy Sophia and her body. He didn’t need to prove anything to anyone, not when he was enjoying her in that way, but he would have liked to spend more time with her after sex especially, whether she was tranced unaware or simply made to forget what had happened afterwards. Both were good, as far as he was concerned.

That, however, opened other doors for him. Sophia was a great conversationalist, but not all their discussions had to be centred over or around food, as much as that may have been the case for others. Breakfast, lunch, dinner—lives were dictated by food in Western culture, though he could not much speak for other parts of the world.

He learned her favourite hobbies, her favourite animal, everything about her that may not have even mattered. Things that others may not have cared about were brought to the forefront of his mind, shown to matter, more than anything else, even then. From how she liked to launder her clothes to how she preferred to water her plants—in the morning, not the evening, he had not known it was something that someone could be that particular about—everything was fair game in a conversation between them.

One thing, however, did come to light when they were walking through the park after going out bowling, stomachs full of good noodles. Good company and good food: what could one want more?

“I think I am getting more forgetful though,” she mentioned as if the thought had only just occurred to her, leaning on the railings of the bridge overlooking the river, the park around them framed with soft, deciduous trees, full with leaves. “I keep… Well… Huh…”

“Sophia, tell me.”

He didn’t need her to be shy around him and she didn’t understand why, completely, she wanted to be so open around him. Blushing, she tucked a strand of hair back behind her ear.

“Uh… Well, I always seem to find myself in places without realising how I got there, but… Jeez, I can’t believe I’m admitting this, but I keep getting these odd feelings, odd fantasies… Dunno, maybe the stress of my last job was too much, but I think I’m actually a really horny person!”

She laughed and buried her face in her hands, all while Brandon marvelled at the fact that he had not even had to hypnotise or softly trance her, even to a light level, to get that out of her. Despite everything, she was growing closer and closer to him, even if their relationship was different to how he might have wanted it to be a couple of years ago or even back when they had first met. It was a better way of coming together though, a more natural way, one that suited them both.

Maybe one day, he’d ask her what she thought about mind control. It was not as if Sophia remembered their earlier conversation about it, not after he had had her forget it, and he could tease a few more ideas and fantasies out of her. Of course, Brandon could have just asked her about them—but where was the fun in making everything simple and easy all the time?

Back at home, she headed to the sofa to watch TV before going to bed, winding down a little at the close of the day.

“Sorry, Brandon, only if you don’t want to see anything,” she offered him first choice. “My tastes tend to be a little eccentric; I don’t want to put you out!”

He held his hands up and smiled.

“Nah, enjoy yourself, I’ll just hang out, don’t mind me.”

But she would mind him as he tranced her into a state of obliviousness again, making it so that she was unaware of his presence, even while he was touching her. He slipped into his seat beside her after making some popcorn for himself, easing himself down into the sofa and her lap. His head rested across her legs, the popcorn positioned for them to share, though Sophia did not know that he had brought it. He dozed in and out of it, the flickering images on the screen not holding his attention, her hand moving occasionally to savour the salty treat.

However, he was rather rudely awakened from his soft, warm comfort as she rose, done with the TV a couple of hours later, which understandably bumped him around a bit. Brandon grunted, his neck aching, grabbing her by the hips.

“No, Sophia.”

Not much of an admonishment, considering everything that had taken place, though his hand was down and connecting with her backside in a sharp spank even then. Yet Sophia walked away as if nothing was wrong, only making a faint grunt, her body not knowing what was happening even while her mind failed to register.

The hot flush of arousal that seared through him caught him by surprise as he pursued her. So helpless to his roughness, his treatment of her… And she couldn’t do anything about it—well, not unless she didn’t want anything to do with it.

He grabbed her, yanking her back to enjoy himself in punishment, though he knew he would not tell her about this incident later, he bent her over his lap for a better view and feel of her arse, groping hard, pushing her down, spanking her like a naughty brat who knew exactly what she’d done to annoy him. She grunted and squirmed, trying to continue with heading to bed and wrapping up for the evening, though he didn’t care about that, not anymore. She would not remember anything, not as he reddened her arse with the rain of blow from his palm, her body responding with heat and searing pulses of sensation.

“Oof…”

Oh, it was the softest of moans, yet one that drove him on, all the same, dragging her up so he could slap her face, snapping her head lightly and sharply to the side. Nothing he did to her would leave any permanent damage, or any damage at all, but he could not help himself from drawing her into a deep kiss, tongue plundering her mouth. As his tongue battled with her softer, limper one, not kissing him back, he grabbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples far more roughly than he ever had before for erotic effect.

“You’re so fucking hot…”

He crushed her down lightly over the arm of the sofa, tugging her jeans down, his cock out and rock hard. It pushed into her exposed pussy easily, her folds wet with arousal, perhaps the rougher treatment stimulating her in a way, though he did not care. It simply felt too good to fuck her roughly, to cram his length into her again and again, driving in hard and fast, need overcoming him as the slap of his hips on her arse rose to fill the room.

“So hot… But you’re a brat… You should have listened to me, Sophia.”

She trembled under him, an expression of confusion crossing her face in the furrowing of her brow, her lips parting in a whimper. It was all unconscious, of course, not understanding, flinching from him as much as her body weakly twitched back into his grasp.

Yet she felt more, a little more, the rougher treatment breaking through to her, her mind more in touch with her growing arousal.

“Your pussy feels so good…”

He forced himself over her, harder and faster, her breath quickening, even her head turning back and forth. Just as Brandon was wondering how much she was catching onto in their agreement, she said his name.

“Brandon?” She shivered, drawing a gasp from him. “Brandon, are you doing something to me? Brandon… Oh… Brandon, what are you doing—where are you?”

Yet he would not tell her, not in a way that she could understand, not even as he laughed out loud at her predicament.

“Yes, Sophia, you’re right.”

He fucked her even harder, the sofa creaking under his thrusts, though she waited less than patiently for a response to come. He had his way with her and that was all that mattered as he slammed in, Sophia half-shrugging and muttering something about it being her imagination.

Maybe later he would tell her that she was right, but, well…it was better like that. Better to play with her, to let her be toyed with, to exult in never quite knowing what was going on. It was hotter than it had any right to be.

She moaned, deciding that she had to be getting lost in a fantasy instead. Her hands roamed her own body, squeezing her breasts more gently than he had, bringing knowing arousal to her form. Even between her legs, she rubbed her clit, though she could not penetrate her pussy with his cock in there, need pumping through, coarse and devious.

It didn’t matter, not as he cried out in passion, Sophia whimpering, moaning, losing herself in the moment. He ground his teeth together, driving in hard and fast until he could not help but unload, a deep, guttural grown spilling from his lips.

“Cum for me, Sophia!”

And she did as he filled her, her arousal matching with his in a cocktail of lust that could not be mistaken for anything else, frenzied, heaved, panting breaths filling the air.

Yet there would be many more interludes just like that for them both.

* * *

One thing that Brandon had not experimented with was the freeze trigger and, to be fair, it had faded into the background, considering everything else. Trancing her to be unaware had been too hot as he played with her and tried to get her to moan, at that peak of arousal that she could do nothing else, yet to freeze and be still, so still…

“Freeze.”

An easy trigger word to implant into her again and, in but a moment, Sophia paused in the kitchen, not moving at all. One hand was left raised as if she was about to reach for something, stiff and rigid like a statue, though he could walk all around her, stroke her all over, and could not draw any reaction from her at all. It had to be physically demanding to freeze for long periods of time, which he was more than a little impressed by, though the experiment of freezing her that weekend morning was to see how much he could do to get her to climax while frozen.

He slid his fingers over her breasts, playing with her sensitive nipples. The breasts may have been something more for the male gaze in an erotic sense, but the nipples were a pleasure centre, when teased and rubbed just so, introduced to different stimuli. In line with “freezing” her, he took a couple of ice cubes and ran them around her nipples, shirt tugged up over her breasts so that they were exposed. Of course, Sophia had been instructed, under hypnosis, not to wear a bra that day, so he was easily able to get at her body. He knew from earlier that it took heavy stimulation to get anything like a moan from her, otherwise she would simply carry on as if everything was normal, but that was all part of the fun for him.

She had to stay frozen, however, even as he playfully spanked her (more for fun that time) and fingered her pussy, even testing to see whether she would allow him to slip a finger into her backside. Her anal ring tightly clutched at his finger, though that muscle was not under her control as she shivered ever so faintly.

Ah, so he was having an effect…

He tried more, finding the tiniest erogenous zones, the patch of skin to the left of her crotch that was more sensitive, how she flinched when he really dug his fingers into her arse. It was a slow burn of arousal, while frozen, her jeans pulled all the way down to her ankles, fingers slipping through the slippery mess of her pussy.

It was better that way, running his fingers back and forth, biting and nipping at her neck, kissing her all over. Yet that was not the stronger, rougher stimulation that would be needed to get her to orgasm while frozen, breaking a sweat before he had to ease off, his wrist aching from finger-fucking her so roughly.

“Unff…”

A little groan… That was kinda hot. But he wanted to see more, working his fingers hard and fast, though perhaps he would find some sex toys for future use, all to see how far he could push her in the end. He pulled her jeans back up loosely, not bothering to button them again, her shirt left up, stepping back as he tried to catch his breath.

“Unfreeze.”

Sophia stumbled forward as if to seamlessly continue with what she was doing, though she faltered, swallowing hard. Her body was too warm, her clothes askew, and she gasped to find her breasts on show, pulling her shirt back down. It was a good thing that she didn’t notice Brandon backing away out of the room, making sure that he did not interfere, logging everything mentally.

Sensations remained after unfreezing… Yet he could press more.

He tried again while she was talking in the living room, freezing and unfreezing her several times.

“You know, I was thinking…”

“Freeze.”

Unblinking, softly staring. He smiled.

“Unfreeze.”

“That we should really try and go out…”

“Freeze.”

He paused, trying to move her leg, tugging hard, but it would not budge.

“Unfreeze.”

“And see about taking a boat on the lake. What do you think, Brandon?”

He smiled, noticing her glancing at her legs, though it didn’t seem to bother her too much. It was impressive how seamlessly she picked up the conversation again after each unfreeze. Yet that was only a small test, a light one. He had tried to masturbate her in the kitchen that first time, but it had not been enough… She could not react, not like that, not without something extreme, that tiny groan more of an exhalation of breath at best—and even that was a stretch. He squeezed her thigh, hard, Sophia unflinching, unmoving. Maybe he could get her turned on enough, one day, to get her to orgasm while frozen? It was a challenge, at least.

He froze her again at the dinner table, simply because he could, finishing his food, giving her a rough kiss, and leaving her there with her fork in the air and no plate before her. When unfrozen, she blinked at her plate and the fork of food, pausing, putting it down, looking around her.

Overnight, Brandon became a pro with magic tricks, impressing her by making things appear and move before her eyes, though it was merely a place with freezing and unfreezing her. What was more interesting was when he pranked her in the living room, on movie night, by attempting to remove her T-shirt when she was heading out of the living room.

Frozen, she was unblinking and yet as stiff as a board while he struggled with her arms. Like her leg, he could not move her arms to the extent that he needed, jerking her more and more roughly until she jerked to the side. Her entire body and frame came along with her arm, tilting as she tipped over like a statue, hitting the wall, propped up awkwardly with her head and her arm.

He blinked. It was strange, so strange… He had not thought that such a trigger could do so much, though she had not moved once. Her muscles must have been so rigid, though he rushed to put her back upright. An uncomfortable position like that could not have been good for her! Maybe he would have to think of another prank in line with their fantasies…

“Unfreeze.”

Sophia blinked and made as if to walk on, rubbing the side of her head and her elbow.

“Hm.”

She glanced at him, curious.

“What are you hanging around here…”

“Relax now.”

She eased into a trance, the basic state that he had taken to playing with her in. That was better, soft and malleable. He needed a “soft freeze”, something where she was not tranced but deeper, like putty in his hands. That could be a new trigger word, perhaps.

“Putty.”

Not one that would come up otherwise, he was sure, but it at least allowed him to take off her jeans instead, slipping them off her feet, pausing with need rising in him. A quick fuck would not cause any issues as he froze her properly, stiff and rigid, though his hard length did not want to slip inside her.

Ah, of course, he had not spent any time turning her on and arousing her. That was a problem, so he briefly dropped to his knees to enjoy her pussy, even if there was not quite enough time there for him to savour it. His tongue dipped inside, swirling around her clit, that part of her body eager to respond to him, slickening her pussy enough so that he could stand again and press his hard-on into her.

That was better, much better, grunting as he relieved himself inside her. Brandon didn’t know how long he fucked her for, as calm and as still as before, though she was frozen. Did that mean that she couldn’t orgasm in such a state? Maybe so…

He tried, fucking her harder and harder, trusting the frozen brace of her body to steady him as her skin rose in a flush, though it took a lot more effort than normal to bring that forth. Her chest still shuddered with every breath, moving fluidly, yet it was a little more erratic, that breathy moan on the tip of her tongue as it had been when he’d masturbated her so furiously that his wrist had ached. Still, he had not even been able to get her off then.

He would try though, pushing her on and on, holding back his climax, though his need was high. Her body tightened around him as he pushed her to the brink and shoved her over, her pussy closing around him in the lure of orgasm.

“Unfreeze!”

“Here?”

She continued her sentence as if nothing had happened, collapsing forward into the bliss of orgasm, the weight of her body pulling Brandon along with her.

That time, Brandon was glad that he could make her forget the tumble, despite the incredible climax it had given them both.

* * *

“Freeze.”

Sophia froze, barely awake, eyes half-lidded. She’d been lying in bed, trying to wake up late on a weekday morning where she had flexible hours, but he wasn’t about to stand for her not being a morning person. He grinned widely as he carried her to the shower, almost like a plaything for that moment, though it was not as easy as he expected. She was heavy when she was a dead weight, though that opened up the possibility of him working out with her in his home gym, using her as a frozen yet living barbell, something to make his workouts far kinkier than they had been.

The shower should have been easier, propping her up against the wall, though he turned the dial too far, exposing them to a blast of cold water that took his breath away. All through it, however, all Sophia had on her face was a distinctly sleepy expression, as if it all was something that she had not yet woken up to.

He kissed her in the shower, letting the water run over them, into their mouths, sharing his enjoyment of the kiss with her. He pressed in closer, smirking, his fingers on her face, pulling her lips and her facial features, which were more malleable than the rest of her frozen body, into exaggerated, gleeful expressions. Her lips were pulled high, her eyebrows pushed high with his fingertips.

Brandon chuckled to himself. He was funny. But it was funnier still to lift her leg with the “putty” trigger, freezing her again into position, allowing him to fuck her against the wall while she was braced standing on one leg. She was steadier while frozen, his breath quickening, catching at his throat, dragging through as he moaned, pounding her for all he was worth.

All that mattered was the heat of the water washing over them, sinking into their bodies, his cock gliding easily inside her, as deep as it could go. That time, he did not consider her orgasm, merely fucking her for his own pleasure, her body not giving him any indication that it knew what was happening. Frozen as she was, he was in no position to get her moaning while frozen, though it was interesting how hard he had to push.

Cumming deep inside her, he rested his forehead on her shoulder in a moment of tenderness, a light whimper breaking his lips. Softly and sweetly, he cleaned her off, washing every crevice, as if she was a beloved, well cared for toy of his, something that he adored, yet was nothing more than an object.

Taking her back to the bedroom, he sat her on the bed, allowing her to slip into “putty” mode, so she could be posed. Wrapping her in a fluffy towel, he left her posed as if she was winking at him—literally. With her legs crossed seductively, as if to hide a secret, a smirk on her lips. He stepped back with his own smirk, snapping photo after photo, enjoyment the moment, though the greatest joy in it would be when she saw the pictures later.

As he left the room, he snapped his fingers.

“Unfreeze.”

Her shriek of shock to his back was music to his ears, all that he’d wanted from the arrangement, Sophia knowing that something had happened, even though there was nothing that she could do about it. He imagined her scrambling, flinging the towel off, hands flying to her face. Yet she would know that something had happened while she was unaware, tingling with enticing heat in the aftermath.

When she joined him at the breakfast table, trepidation in her step, he only had a wide grin for her.

“Did you enjoy your shower?”

* * *

He was not cruel or self-centred in his enjoyment of her. He took the time while she was unaware of him to gently tease her away from unhealthy snack food, directing her to his cock instead, allowing her to mentally “skip” the boring parts of her day, like when they both were waiting in traffic together. He even made her forget her favourite movies, however temporarily, so that she could experience the joy of watching them for the first time all over again.

Sophia, on the other hand, enjoyed everything, never knowing what was going to happen with her day. The black time jumps, where she wasn’t sure where she ended up or what had happened around or to her in the interim, were probably the most disconcerting. Sometimes it happened when she was out and about with Brandon, one moment in a shopping centre and another in a parking garage, lips tingling as if she had been kissed.

He told her sometimes what he’d done, but she was never sure if she could believe him. Other times, he kept it secret, just for him, or showed her photos at times when she was out in public, left clutching her phone to her chest, almost revealing something far too racy about herself to the world. The phantom sensations were something that took getting used to also, but she caught herself leaning into them, never quite sure if they were there or not. But they were nice…

All she knew was that she was happy, she was safe, she was cared for. And, sexually, she was more satisfied than she had ever been. So much so that she even did things like shake her hips and spill things on the floor when Brandon “might” have been around, her simply unaware of him. She might not have known if it had ever provoked him truly, but she liked thinking about what he could do to her, if he was more aggressive.

A woman could fantasise, right?

* * *

Many slutty costumes outfitted Brandon’s personal wardrobe for Sophia, hypnosis allowing him to get her measurements rather easily. It was one of the most casually fun things that he had ever done, dressing her in everything from a slutty Red Riding Hood outfit to something as simple as a short, black dress with a scandalous neckline that she could have worn out on the town on a Saturday night. The thing was, he sent her out in those clothes too, all while she was completely unaware of what she was wearing. The skimpy French maid outfit, complete with white frills and ruffles, however, was probably one of his favourites, all for when she was doing her chores, of course.

He froze her one day while she was doing her makeup, contorting and curiously twisting her expressions, though the real fun was matching her makeup to the outfit he’d picked for her. he got rather good at applying it too, though the first few goes weren’t the best. Many pictures were taken of her while frozen, though those were more to tease Sophia with than anything sexually motivated.

Even while swimming, he had her in more risqué one-piece swimsuits to show off her glutes, framing her chest nicely with a dip, the lines perfectly formed to complement her athletic body. Yet the schoolgirl outfit for movie night and the punk-rocker with the cute little mini-skirt were top tier too, allowing him to easily spread her thighs and enjoy the confused looks of others that saw her wearing them out in public.

Of course, he didn’t let her out in real public with the sluttiest of the costumes, only the ones that would have “just about passed”, even if they were a bit much. If it was dark then a trip to the mailbox dressed as a schoolgirl could just about be gotten away with, though he didn’t want to push things too much. If it was something that showed off her body, well—why shouldn’t Sophia enjoy the attention?

Still, he had to catch her when she got in her mind to head out to the shops, bundling her into his arms on the driveway and dragging her back up into the house with a skirt so short that she flashed her underwear with every step. With his cheeks crimson, he froze her just inside the front door, heart pounding, scrambling to make her presentable again. Yet in the back of his mind, he knew there would have been a part of her that would have loved being out in the most scandalous of outfits.

* * *

Brandon had never thought that he could be as comfortable with hypnosis as he was, though Sophia seemed to trudge along, as much as she enjoyed their interludes. Considering her to be stuck in a rut, he convinced her to spend a day out with him, avoiding her work, though she stubbornly refused.

Refusal was not something that Brandon thought should be taken lightly in his household.

“Oblivious bliss.”

And, just like that, he took her out with him, unaware of where they were, where they were going. Down to the park, feeding the ducks, she had in mind that it was her idea to take the bread in her hands, to tear it up, though she was slow, confused, not understanding why the path of her feet was no longer her own.

Several times, she tried to take off the sunglasses that he’d popped on her to mask her lack of reactions, or reactions that didn’t quite make sense, sometimes freezing her or putting her into the soft freeze mode too, just so he could pose her and hug her, act like they were together.

The best part of it all, however, after he had taken her into the mall to get more slutty outfits, was walking through the park with her. She kept trying to take her hand from his, not understanding what the warmth around it was, but it was good, calm, peaceful, as if it was where they had always been meant to be.

Of course, Brandon understood the risk. Someone could think that Sophia was drugged, but he could not keep his lips from twitching in a smile, enjoying the moment. The risk was low, however, even if she only reacted to things around her and not Brandon himself, though he was careful not to talk to her, for that would have aroused suspicion.

A few gropes, yes… Those had to be on the cards. In the dressing rooms, back at the ladies clothing stores, had been the easiest, though the sales assistants had been a little too close for comfort. Kissing her, teasing her, slipping his hands into her jeans. Everything he could do to get her hot and bothered was on the cards that day as he forced her to take a break.

The end, however, paused in the arms of slow dancing before a band in a gazebo, other couples twirling around them as if they already knew all the steps. The air swelled with music as they danced in one another’s arms, Sophia laughing awkwardly. She thought she was dancing alone, though she felt like she was being led, patrolled through the dance by an unseen power. What on earth was she doing? On the edge of her mind, she still suspected Brandon, for who else could be manipulating her consciousness in such a way? It had to be him, so she awkwardly tried to go along with it, however her cheeks burned.

It was a good moment for him, however, even as he led her home, allowing her to finally see him again back in the living room, her hands flying up.

“You! I knew it was you!”

But he could only laugh and laugh and laugh as she ranted and raved about everything that had happened to her that day, how she had felt so odd, such a fool—what even had she bought? Her eyes did light up at some of the clothes that she had been incited to buy while hardly under any influence at all, the red heat of her shyness creeping down her neck.

She could not deny, even after everything, that she didn’t feel better after her day out, as much against her will as it had been. Sophia puffed out her cheeks with air, shaking her head, hair falling into her face.

There was something about Brandon that she just could not shake. And she didn’t want to either.

* * *

Sophia froze. Her friend sat across her, sipping a coffee at the coffee shop, none the wiser as to the can of worms they’d opened.

“I’m sorry? What did you say?”

Janie rolled her eyes.

“I said, did you enjoy your date? I saw you at the park. You were holding hands with him, Sophia, it was kinda obvious. Sorry if you guys were on the down-low though, I didn’t tell anyone, of course.”

She shook her head. Huh… She had not thought, actually, that being out there had meant that he would be with her like that. She’d only thought that he had directed her and positioned her, made her do things around the park and the shops, of course, like buying those scandalous clothes. To see that he had been walking with her and pretty much treating her like his girlfriend was a revelation indeed.

She tried to brush it off, lifting her hand and half-shrugging, though she would have to deal with Janie’s questions another time. Her stomach churned with something she could not name, not knowing whether she was angry with him or upset that he had used her…though wasn’t that part of what she’d wanted to? Knots twisted themselves up in her stomach and she struggled to focus on the conversation with her friend. It didn’t make sense that he was acting like he was on a date with her, the devil of her life and her guardian angel, both at the same time.

Yet were things all that bad, she thought to herself, waving her friend off. They were good, better than they had ever been. In fact, she felt well enough as if she’d been given a new lease on life, something new to break into. So many of the aches and pains in her body had slipped away and she walked lightly on her feet like she hadn’t done since she’d been a teenager. Thinking he was always there looking out for her, her confidence had risen, even when she forgot that he might or might not have been there. She’d become her own person, even with Brandon so very often looking over her shoulder.

Maybe a little something more wouldn’t be so bad, after all…

* * *

“You seem different today, is everything okay?”

She winced. Brandon could always see right through her and having a big notion on her plate, well…it didn’t help that he could control her. It was a secret she could have kept to herself, but her heart urged her to spill it, two parts of her opposing one another. So, she kept her feelings close for a while longer.

“It’s all okay, Brandon, nothing to worry about. Just a bit of rough work, hm?”

He didn’t believe her. He knew how she looked when she was worried about work and her guarded look begged something else. Yet asking her question after question, eyeing her up out of the corner of his eye when she was in the same room and not tranced, did not help the situation any.

But she couldn’t say—she was too shy! Too embarrassed, rubbing the heat from her neck as she paused at the kitchen counter, hands on it, steadying their shake. Blowing air out shortly, her cheeks puffing out, she closed her eyes.

Well, there’s one way you can tell him…

“If you want to know so badly, Brandon,” she said lowly, quietly, seductively, “perhaps you should trance me. Then you’ll know the depths of it all.”

And there could have been no more beautiful way for him to find out about what she wanted, how she was in the process of falling for him, though perhaps not head over heels. It was not love, not quite yet, but it was something very much on its way there, if their relationship was nurtured and naturally allowed to develop.

There was only one thing Brandon could do, hardly able to fall asleep that night, so wide was the grin on his face.

* * *

It was a lot, he knew that, but Brandon only knew how to go the whole hog—and for that he had to make Sophia forget about their special relationship, the mind control, everything. He wanted it to come naturally, meeting her for dinner out as if they both came from separate houses.

“Hi,” he said, rising from his seat at the fancy seafood restaurant, his palm a little sweaty and his heartbeat a little quicker. “I’m Brandon. Sophia, right? You look absolutely stunning tonight.”

She giggled and took the seat he offered her, pretty in a blush, dressed far more demurely than he had had her dressed at home normally. It may not have been exciting in the same way as controlling her mind had been, but it set his heart pounding, laughter and good conversation flowing between them softly and sweetly. Of course, Brandon had an advantage, considering that he knew almost everything about her already, though he wanted to know more about her thoughts, her interests, all that she had planned for her future. He told her about himself too, laying himself bare, in case he was someone that Sophia too could fall in love with.

After the date, he allowed her to remember everything, Sophia sitting quietly

“I think…” She said slowly, looking up at him from below her lashes, her lips curving up in the softest, sweetest of smiles. “I think I’d like to give this a try, Brandon. I didn’t think things could be like this. But if they’re better than ever now, I… I want to see where this goes.”

The kiss that night, soft and chaste, was the sweetest of them all.

* * *

On her second first date with him, he took her to the museum, yet to Sophia it was all as if she was meeting him for the very first time, exploring the city as if she was a tourist. She knew it, of course, but there was something about looking at things through fresh eyes, with a new person, that was revitalising.

They allowed conversation to come, spending the day together, dawdling through the exhibits, dragging out their time together, though they bumped shoulders, hands brushing one another, blushing and moving away. It was as if they were teenagers, stumbling innocently through a first date, yet Sophia was drawn to him as if by an invisible cord.

She couldn’t move away from him, not as much as she tried. Once, she even thought she might have been hypnotised. Of course, what she didn’t know was that Brandon had wiped all other memories of him and their agreement from her mind. But that allowed her to enjoy the experience even more, something that she had not felt she’d had in her teenage years.

Still, a little brush of his hand across her neck, sweeping her hair away, was a tease, and so was his hand resting on her thigh, so very easily getting her all hot and bothered. She squirmed and whimpered, blushing hotly at her inexperience, even letting him bear her gently up against the wall of the museum, where there was no one to see them.

Oh, it was nothing like anything she had ever imagined, the intoxicating pulse of energy between them, almost as if they were old lovers, old friends. Yet she’d never met the man kissing her lips, the line of her jaw, her neck, not ever before. So why did she feel so at home in his arms?

Her need built, embarrassingly but not shamefully, for her throughout their date, his hands wandering, allowing her to press into his touch. She might have pulled away if he had been anyone else, though that was not how Sophia imagined anything to be, not as she missed the fact that he added a bit more cocktail to her glass at the bar, lights twinkling, music lifting softly around them. It was the perfect backdrop to their date, coming together in sweet symphony. All she knew was that the date was going excellently, to the point that she was more than eager to allow his hand to slide up her inner thigh, ever so gently parting her legs.

Never, not even once, did she think that he was doing anything that she didn’t want him to. She wanted it, heart pounding, leaning into him, laughing with him, her eyes following how his lips moved, how his Adam’s apple bobbed so lightly and sweetly. It was mesmerising simply to watch him, almost as if he had hypnotised her, though that was something that Sophia laughed at inwardly. She was sure that mind control of any kind, even if she had seen the silly shows, was not possible.

But she was there, with a wonderful man, and she was a woman determined to enjoy every second of the experience, hand in hand, walking in the eve of the day into the park, nerves fizzing with the lure of liquor.

When he had done all he cared for with her and to her, he sat her down on a picnic blanket on the edge of the trees, discreet enough to be close and to enjoy what they willed, though the look in her wide doe-eyes set his heart racing. Her inner beauty, at long last, was shining through, and he could not help but hungrily lean into is as she shook her head, nipped at her lip and leaned into the crook of his arm. The sun was setting, casting the fields and wooded areas of the parkland, the city rising behind, into a red and orange glow that tipped everything with the riches of the natural world.

“Hey, Brandon,” she breathed, watching the sun set over the lake. “Do you want…me to stay at your place tonight?”

He started, surprised that she’d proposed it, though all he could do as a blush rose even to his cheeks was kiss her tenderly on the lips. Little did she know that she’d be spending the night in his arms either way.

“I’d love you to stay,” he breathed. “But only if you want to.”

Her moan ripped through the air and, suddenly, the illusion was shattered. It was not as she’d known, ripped from the fantasy of being in a park and dating, though Sophia gasped, her head thrown back, in Brandon’s lap. She would have been more shocked if all her memories had not come flooding back at once, no longer on her first date with Brandon, but in his arms, his dick balls deep inside her.

He pressed his face into her shoulder, holding her close, propped up against the headboard of a hotel room bed as she rode him, sitting in his lap. With hot patches flushing his skin, he trembled against her, holding her tightly, so close, so protective, yet the erotic lure of anticipating the bedroom was broken as she rolled her head from one shoulder to the other, panting softly.

“Wow… Brandon… I didn’t know you could make me feel like I was actually out on a date…like that!”

He grinned, his love for her shining in his eyes.

“I’ll give you everything you want, honey, everything you want and more.”

She kissed him hotly, tongue darting into his mouth, inviting his touch. They were both breathless when the kiss broke—or more breathless, as it was.

“I’m going to pretend that that is how we started dating, if anyone asks. Everything is just a story, right? And that is a very good one…leaving our true story to be ours, just ours.”

Forever would his control linger, yet, even with it, she had chosen him in the end, finding something that gave them everything they could have ever dreamed of in the world and beyond.

For in control was freedom too.