The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Contracted: Regal

SYNOPSIS:

In her efforts to create the perfect girlfriend, a woman slowly turns a heroine into a supervillain via a not-so-simple contract. Who knew that power can corrupt?

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Crossover characters from WeaverFeed Quiz: Your True Self.

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

REGAL

If I had to choose between coming to the office and a facing down the deadliest supervillain, give me the supervillain any day.

Making water cooler talk is my kryptonite.

Not literally, of course, I’m not from Krypton, after all, if that even were a real thing even. To the best of my knowledge, I have no actual weaknesses to that unbelievable degree. I mean, onions give me heartburn, but that’s just because we didn’t have an onion equivalent on the Third Moon of Raegael — my birthplace.

So not literally, but figuratively speaking, my nastiest arch-rival makes me feel less bad than being forced to be quippy. And that includes the actual beatings I’ve been handed — the ones that left marks, too. I know I shouldn’t complain. I have good careers, both as a heroine (Regal) and as a lawyer (Bailey Bennett) at Dewey, Howe, Druthers, and Mayfield. I honestly think that if I didn’t have so many “absences,” I’d have made partner here ages ago. My absences are purposeful, though — saving a cat, saving a child… saving the world. They also forgive my “flightiness” because when it comes to the courtroom, I’m even harder to beat than in a fist fight. Being nigh invulnerable, super strong, super fast, and able to fly make me pretty freaking tough to beat in a fist fight.

There’s just a finite amount of times I can talk about the weather without wanting to put my head through a wall and, trust me, the wall would be a lot more impacted than my head would.

I don’t watch TV. I don’t sleep. I right wrongs in the courtroom by day and all over the world every other minute. I don’t have a social life. I’ve flirted with all sorts of men but, despite my very well-established mild-mannered secret identity, I somehow still manage to intimidate them and scare them away.

Making work friends seems as impossible a task as the time I flew so fast around the world I went back in time so as to not miss the birthday party of my adoptive Earth family sister. Also, as it turns out, a law firm is not always the best place to find the righteous and kind amongst the Earth folk. My least favorite person in the office to speak with is probably Emma Scarlett. Olivia, her secretary, is actually quite lovely — a beautiful, sensitive soul — but Emma? Oofah. It seems like her moral compass is broken and that her world revolves around sex and sex alone. Thankfully, it’s Olivia and not Emma who greets me from my doorway.

“Hi Bailey! Don’t you look nice today?” Olivia says, standing in the door to my office.

“Thank you. You look great, too.” I say and Olivia does a bit of a turn to show off her formal version of a sundress. If I could have friends outside of work, I think I’d ask Olivia to be a friend. She’s just so pleasant and comfortable to be around. She doesn’t just smile with her mouth, when she smiles at me, her whole face lights up. “What brings you to this end of the office?”

“Oh. Yeah. Emma is sending you an email and she wants it to have your full attention. Says it’s important and should go to the top of your review pile.”

“And she sent you over to tell me all of this instead of just, you know, including it in the email?”

“Yes, but I relish a chance to visit you, so maybe we let her weird power trip slide.”

Sweet. She’s just so unbelievably sweet. Maybe I should model my identity more after Olivia. I think a planet full of Olivia’s would indeed be a wonderful place. Especially if we can blast all the Emma’s to a different world or moon while we’re at it.

Sure enough, by the time Olivia stops lingering and I turn back to my computer, there’s an email from Emma Scarlett.

B—

Utmost attention. I’ve been told this contract is unbreakable and I can’t make heads or tails of it. Let me know what you think from your legal perspective.

[link]

—E

I wonder if she couldn’t make heads or tails of it or if actually doing her work was getting in the way of her sex life, so she passed the buck along to me. Either way, something I’ll have to do before signing off for the day and of course she sent it over after 6pm.

Apparently, I can’t access the contract part without filling out some sort of questionnaire.

I can’t help but feel like this is some kind of prank on Emma’s part, but she’s been able to thrust herself up through the company hierarchy through a series of well-aimed trysts, so I have to treat it like work regardless. Besides, the personal questions number in the forties and with some super speed, I can be done with something so short in mere seconds. I can’t do it too often because IT hates how much I go through keyboards, but this seems like a worthwhile occasion. I might even bring in my own replacement keyboard to avoid suspicion. The last thing I need is for my civilian identity to cause problems for my superhero one.

  • Full Name: Baelae of the House Bennett
  • aka Bailey Bennett (Earth Name)
  • aka Regal (Superhero Name)
  • Age: 29
  • Height: 6′ 0″
  • Weight: 121 lbs
  • Shoe Size: 11
  • Ethnicity: Raegaelian, specifically from the Third Moon of Raegael
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Hair Color: Blonde
  • Hair Style: Shoulder length
  • Dependents: Can I count the entire planet? Sometimes it feels that way…
  • Education: Law Degree
  • Occupation: Lawyer
  • Turn-ons: Doing right, saving the day
  • Turn-offs: Lawbreakers, miscreants
  • Hobbies: n/a
  • Favorite Sports Team: n/a
  • Favorite Body Part (self): My bright blue eyes
  • Least Favorite Body Part (self): Teeth
  • Bra Size: 36DD
  • Nipple/Areola Size: Somewhat large
  • Nipple/Areola Color: Pink
  • Sexual Orientation: Straight
  • Favorite Body Part (partners): Smile
  • Least Favorite Body Part (partners): Feet
  • If I were a type of girl, I’d consider myself: Heroine
  • Body Type: Athletic
  • I would describe my look as: Traditional in my lawyer garb; Iconic as Regal
  • What I really look for in a man is: Understanding, because I’m never around
  • Favorite Song to Dance to: Wonder Woman theme song
  • Favorite Place to Go on a Date: If I had the chance to go on a date, I think Paris would be lovely
  • Favorite Word: Thanks
  • Least Favorite Word: All swears
  • Number of Sexual Partners: 0
  • Favorite Sexual Position: n/a
  • Do You Tend to Orgasm: n/a
  • Are You Verbal During Sex: n/a
  • Are You Sexually Aggressive: I probably would be
  • Do You Approach Strangers for Sex: No
  • Do You Exchange Sex for Favors (ie money, gifts, etc.): No
  • Dominant/Submissive: I would probably be Dominant
  • Exhibitionist: No

Additional Optional Text 1: I’m more than dependable, sacrificing my happiness for the well-being of others.

Additional Optional Text 2: I’m pretty much invulnerable, super strong, super fast, and able to fly. If I concentrate hard enough on an object, I can see inside of it.

Additional Optional Text 3: I wholeheartedly believe in life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for all.

Do You Understand that Once This Contract is in Place, It Cannot be Broken and That If Answers are Not Submitted in a Reasonably Timely Turnaround, Punishments Will be Issued:

Right…

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I’d actually like a social life.

Contract submitted.

Acquiring partnership.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

The moment I click send, I snap out of whatever caused me to be so incredibly honest and realize that I’ve just sent a stranger information I’ve spent my entire life keeping private. My. Entire. Life. Someone on this globe, and I don’t know who, knows more than enough to destroy me. Is this some sort of scheme by a villain? Have I just fallen into a trap? And what fate will befall me exactly if that is the case?

OLIVIA

I don’t think this email is meant for me.

It’s probably meant for Emma, but since I check both of our mails, since she’s often “too busy,” it comes to me anyway.

My jaw drops as I read through a very detailed and very surprising accounting of a lawyer at the firm, Bailey Bennett, who I’ve always had more than a little crush on. Apparently, after hours, she moonlights as the heroine Regal… who I’ve totally masturbated to as well. Her uniform is tight in all the right places. My favorite fantasy is of her sweeping me up into the sky and us scissoring amongst the clouds.

I feel a little sad that Bailey wants a social life. I know she works incredibly hard at her job at the law firm and now I know she works even harder elsewhere. With the understanding that I can change anything somehow magically imparted to me by the webpage I’ve been directed to, I think I’ll start with the one thing that will easily make her fit into my social circles more. I can’t wait to welcome her to the team.

Previous

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Revised

Sexual Orientation: Gay

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

REGAL

I’m flying over the city when a billboard catches my eye. It’s an ad for some high end jeans, but that’s not what draws my attention. It’s the woman in the ad. The topless woman wearing nothing but tight fitting jeans. Incredibly tight fitting jeans. I nearly bite through my lip as I float and stare. I’ve never felt so intense an attraction before. It’s like some dam has burst inside my head and allowed me to feel something so acute and wonderful. I think back to all of the men I’ve flirted with in my identity as Bailey Bennett. It dawns on me. Just like the mild-mannered, average everyday girl, the flirting with men was equally an act — something to not draw attention. I’m absolutely, 100% a lesbian. What a realization. Didn’t expect that sort of epiphany at 11:02pm on a Tuesday night.

My cell phone vibrates, breaking me from the trance this model’s ass has put me in, and I’m so glad I was smart enough to work pouches into my superhero uniform design.

I look at an email, compelled to click the link.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I wish I knew more lesbians.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

OLIVIA

Wow. That was a fast response. Superhuman fast, I think with a giggle. She wants to know more lesbians. I feel like she would benefit from knowing one in particular very intimately.

Previous

Additional Optional Text 1: I’m more than dependable, sacrificing my happiness for the well-being of others.

Revised

Additional Optional Text 1: I love my girlfriend Olivia Boyd with my entire being. In my mind, she can do no wrong.

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

I’m giddy. Not only do I now have a girlfriend who thinks the world of me, I’ll also get to see Bailey Bennett and Regal naked very, very soon.

REGAL

I’m about to go rescue some people from a burning building when a thought strikes me — why am I out here sacrificing my happiness for others when I could be in the arms of my amazing girlfriend? I’m sure the firefighters can handle it. It’s their job after all, not mine. Right now, work time is over and play time is about to begin.

My cell phone vibrates again and I pause, mid-flight, to examine it. It’s another email and another question.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I just want to make my girlfriend happy.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

I’m on my way to Olivia’s apartment. I can’t wait to see her bright and smiling face.

OLIVIA

I just love that she loves me and that she’s thinking of me. Very soon, I’m going to be living my best life. A beautiful (and powerful) woman. Love. What else could I ask for? Love… and obedience maybe?

Previous

Dominant/Submissive: I would probably be Dominant

Revised

Dominant/Submissive: Completely submissive to my girlfriend Olivia Boyd.

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

I wait on my balcony for Regal’s approach.

REGAL

My heart flutters in anticipation of my arrival to my ladylove’s abode. I hope that Olivia won’t think I took too long to get to her. I want her happy, pleased, and to know that I follow any and all of her commands.

I swing by a florist to pick up some flowers. No time to pay. They’ll just have to understand the hurry I was in… and they were closed. Who closes up shop when Olivia might want flowers?

My cell phone vibrates again and I while I know I must get to Olivia, I also know that this message must be answered.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I wish I had the power to make the world love Olivia like I love Olivia.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

OLIVIA

I see her request. Any girlfriend of mine who wants power, especially that to improve the world for me, deserves additional power.

Previous

Additional Optional Text 2: I’m pretty much invulnerable, super strong, super fast, and able to fly. If I concentrate hard enough on an object, I can see inside of it.

Revised

Additional Optional Text 2: I’m pretty much invulnerable, super strong, super fast, and able to fly. If I concentrate hard enough on an object, I can see inside of it. AND I can control minds.

I click submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

Mind control sounds like fun. Shame I can’t give myself powers, but if my loving, obedient girlfriend has them, that’s not a bad second place prize.

REGAL

I see Olivia waiting on her balcony and I rush to her. I kneel in front of her on arrival, head bowed to show my deference to her will and wishes.

“Do you love me?” She asks and lifts my gaze to meet her eyes.

“More than anything.” I reply.

“Take me to the skies. I want to make love in the clouds.”

I lift her in my arms, feeling her delightfully press against me, and rise up.

Once we’re high enough for privacy, we shed our clothes and let them fall to the ground below. I have spare costumes and I will get Olivia any outfit on the planet she wants as a replacement. Some lucky citizen just got some random and interesting souvenirs of my girlfriend and my love. Right now, it’s more important to feel her naked flesh press against mine. The sight of the topless back of a jeans model does not compare to seeing her lovely breasts as if for the first time. They aren’t cute as big as mine, and the smile on her face says she loves them, but they’re a nice handful with erect brown nipples. I take a nipple in my mouth and she moans and grinds her pussy against mine. I lean back to grind even harder, faster, but more controlled. I start to vibrate my body, using my super speed to turn my entire being into a vibrator built to pleasure my lady. Her face clenches and I can see her orgasm ready to spill out.

When she yells out “Regal!”, it brings me to the edge of my own orgasm and when she commands “Cum now!”, I can’t help but obey and neither can my body. I shake, but not of my own doing or control. I feel my juices squirt out of me, splashing up against Olivia and sprinkling down to the ground below. If I had lost any more control, I may have dropped her. I don’t share this thought. I don’t want her disappointed… or angry… especially with the blissfully pleased look on her face. Drinking me in with her eyes, the look changes to need and she whispers in my ear, “I need to taste you.” She runs a finger over her wet abdomen and sucks it dry, but that isn’t nearly enough. She wants it straight from the source. “You need to taste me, too.”

We continue to join the mile high club, no airplane required when you’re a superhero, as we lick each other’s pussies. I do the same trick with my tongue as I did with my body, vibrating it at a speed no human could accomplish and I hear her moans and groans become a long, drawn-out scream of “Yes!” Then, her body goes limp. Apparently, there are thresholds to how much pleasure a human woman can withstand. You’d think I’d know the limits on my own girlfriend, but apparently not.

We return to her apartment and I place an exhausted, sated, and naked Olivia in bed.

My cell phone vibrates. I answer the message.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I wish I could share my powers with Olivia so that she could be my physical equal.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

OLIVIA

I wake to find Regal watching me sleep. When she catches my eyes, she averts her gaze, deferring to me.

“How did you sleep?” She asks.

“I think that was the best sleep I’ve ever had in my life. I kept dreaming of you, and me, and the night sky, and the taste of your pussy, and the feeling of your tongue and body…”

“Sounds like a good dream.” She says with a smile.

“One I hope to keep repeating while sleeping and while awake.”

“Now?” She asks.

“It’s morning. We might get more attention… For now, breakfast.”

“What would you like?”

“An omelet with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes, home fries, freshly squeezed orange juice and a black coffee. What would you like?” I say, and I realize that she’s gone before I even got to ask her request.

There’s a message in my inbox and I see her latest request. It warms my heart. It also gets me thinking…

Previous

Additional Optional Text 2: I’m pretty much invulnerable, super strong, super fast, and able to fly. If I concentrate hard enough on an object, I can see inside of it. AND I can control minds.

Revised

Additional Optional Text 2: I’m pretty much invulnerable, super strong, super fast, and able to fly. If I concentrate hard enough on an object, I can see inside of it. AND I can control minds. AND I can give powers equal to mine to the woman I love simply by kissing her.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

REGAL

I scour the town’s diners for a meal that will match her very specific request. I have to pull an omelet off of the ready station at one diner, home fries and the beverages from another. I return to Olivia via her balcony and she looks shocked to see what I’ve brought her.

“You made these?” She asks as she takes the breakfast-in-bed suitable tray I procured on the way back.

“No. I secured them.”

“You stole?”

I demurely nod. I hope she isn’t mad. I can’t see how stealing something for someone as important as Olivia is would actually be considered a crime.

“You love me.” She says.

I nod again.

“Kiss me,” she commands. “Kiss me and give me powers like yours.”

I kiss her and as I do, I feel a powerful heat burning where our lips meet. It’s beyond passionate and unlike anything I’ve ever experienced.

I retreat from the kiss and try to catch my breath.

I look up just in time to see Olivia destroy the breakfast tray with a simple clap.

She is my equal in power now, I know this to be true, but my superior because of my absolute and total devotion…

“My love?” She says and I kneel before her. “Let’s see what we can do about ruling the world together. What do you think?”

“As you wish…”