The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Contracted: Melanie

SYNOPSIS:

How did Melanie land a contract? Who was she before and how was she changed? A prequel to Contracted: Caitlin.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

MELANIE EVANS

Melanie believes her only friend in the world is Caitlin Rice and that’s probably a fair assessment of her life. Friends since college, they decided to take their friendship out of school and into the professional world. That’s how they ended up in Real Estate. Being both friendly and intelligent, they thought a career of selling houses would be a slam dunk, but it was really a constant struggle. Oftentimes, it felt like they had to compete against each other just to make ends meet. After five years of this, Melanie knows something has to change or something - their friendship, their minds, their spirits - was bound to break.

“When did you know that you were destined to be a stay-at-home mom?” Melanie asks her sister Susan on the phone, hoping for some insight to hang her own future upon.

Melanie mentally corrects herself - Susie. Ever since Susan decided to opt out of a very lucrative Medical Research career to find a man and settle down, she’s gone by “Susie.” She wouldn’t even let their parents call her “Susie” when she was six years old, but now, it’s Susie 24/7. Melanie can’t argue that Susie doesn’t seem happier. Even before motherhood, it seemed like Susie’s body agreed with the career change, growing in all the places puberty should have helped her a good decade ago. Puberty didn’t seem to favor the Evans girls. Melanie hoped, as soon as she saw her transformed sister, that they were just late bloomers. Susie’s skin looked better, her hair looked fuller… her body looked fuller. No longer a bean pole, she had hips, and an ass, and breasts. Two years her younger, Melanie hoped that those changes would bless her as well, but two years later, Melanie is still light as a feather and flat as a board.

“There was a me, a past me, that was only going to be happy if I discovered the cure to something, but what I wasn’t focussed on, what I should have been focussed on, was curing my own emptiness. Once I had that realization, everything in my life became better. I became better.”

“How did you realize it? What changed?”

“Do you really want to know?”

“Susan, I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t want to know.”

“Okay. Check your email. And please, Melanie, it’s Susie now.”

“Right… Love you… Susie.”

“Love you too, Melanie.”

Melanie hangs up with her sister and wonders what insight is coming to her inbox. Probably a link to some self-help book, no doubt, she thinks. Instead, the link leads her to a personality test. She examines the web address and hopes that her sister hasn’t signed her up for a cult without her knowledge. Outside of the physical changes, a cult would actually explain to Melanie how her career-focussed older sister had decided to up and quit one day and pop out three kids in short order.

With nothing better to do, and having already finished the book for this week’s book club with Caitlin, Melanie fills out the form regardless of any potential nefarious cult-like outcomes.

  • Full Name: Melanie Evans
  • Age: 27
  • Height: 5′ 4″
  • Weight: 121 lbs
  • Shoe Size: 8
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Eye Color: Sandy Brown
  • Hair Color: Green
  • Hair Style: Shoulder-length
  • Dependents: n/a
  • Education: BA in Religion
  • Occupation: Real Estate
  • Turn-ons: A good mind, a good heart, a good soul.
  • Turn-offs: Bad smells, bad grammar, a poor sport.
  • Hobbies: Reading, Lifetime Movies
  • Favorite Sports Team: Hotspurs
  • Favorite Body Part (self): Dimples
  • Least Favorite Body Part (self): Nonexistent curves
  • Bra Size: 32A
  • Nipple/Areola Size: Small
  • Nipple/Areola Color: Brown
  • Sexual Orientation: Straight
  • Favorite Body Part (partners): Tongues
  • Least Favorite Body Part (partners): The Balls
  • If I were a type of girl, I’d consider myself: Tomboy
  • Body Type: Thin
  • I would describe my look as: Preppy
  • What I really look for in a man is: A partner
  • Favorite Song to Dance to: I Will Survive
  • Favorite Place to Go on a Date: French Restaurant
  • Favorite Word: Yes
  • Least Favorite Word: No
  • Number of Sexual Partners: 4
  • Favorite Sexual Position: 69
  • Do You Tend to Orgasm: Yes
  • Are You Verbal During Sex: Yes
  • Are You Sexually Aggressive: No
  • Do You Approach Strangers for Sex: No
  • Do You Exchange Sex for Favors (ie money, gifts, etc.): No
  • Dominant/Submissive: n/a
  • Exhibitionist: No

Additional Optional Text 1: If this is for a dating-type-thing, I want you to know that while I would love to meet someone, I’m not desperate. Please don’t classify me as desperate.

Additional Optional Text 2: I don’t want kids.

Additional Optional Text 3: I want to be special. I wanted to be treated like I’m special.

Do You Understand that Once This Contract is in Place, It Cannot be Broken and That If Answers are Not Submitted in a Reasonably Timely Turnaround, Punishments Will be Issued: Sure

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to be happier with my life.

Contract submitted.

Acquiring partnership.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

DYLAN ALLEN

Dylan Allen doesn’t know how the email got through at his “secure” address. This isn’t the email he uses on the web, on anything. He has spam filters in place. It’s basically his in case of emergency email - known to very few people. Nothing that isn’t an important message from a person near and dear to him should come through, and yet… somehow this random woman’s personality profile made it through. He’s been randomly chosen to change one element from this stranger’s list of qualities and traits. He can erase, overwrite, add… whatever he sees fit. He innately knows that what he changes becomes reality and this, even more than the email’s ability to make it through, intrigues him.

To be happier is her request.

He figures he can start small.

She needs to start looking up.

Previous Height: 5′ 4″

Revised Height: 5′ 11″

Dylan clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

MELANIE EVANS

On the drive in to work, Melanie can’t understand why she’d buy the shoebox of a car she owns its the low ceiling clearance. It’s not like she didn’t shoot up like a bean sprout in high school. If she were a bit more athletic, she would’ve taken up the volleyball team’s request to try out. Being bookish, she smiled and said, “Thanks, no thanks.”

“We on for book club?” Caitlin says as Melanie walks in.

“Of course. Wouldn’t miss it.” Melanie says as she walks by and wonders why it seems like Caitlin is giving her a double-take. She wonders if there’s spinach in her teeth from her morning omelette. She pops out her phone to check her teeth, but sees that she has an email waiting for her.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to not freak out and think I’ve got something in my teeth just because someone looks at me.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

DYLAN ALLEN

Since there’s no complaint about her increased inches of height, Dylan assumes it was well-received. Now, she wants to not be bothered by looks. What if that shifted to being bothered in a good way, Dylan thinks.

Previous Exhibitionist: No

Revised Exhibitionist: Yes

Dylan clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

MELANIE EVANS

Melanie remembers when puberty hit and, while it didn’t bless her with curves, it blessed her with height. Height enough that she started to catch people’s eye. She realized at that moment that she loved their attention. Beyond love, she craved the attention. Sometimes she’d just yell if she were in a quiet place just to have people look at her. That was fine in high school, but when she hit college, she employed a new method - limited clothing. She would flaunt what little she had. She joined Caitlin in Real Estate because of a momentary fantasy of having her face on billboards or benches all over town. She shuddered at that thought and signed on immediately. She spends far too much time in the office, surrounded by the same faces, with not nearly as much attention as she’d like.

Her email buzzes.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want a lot more attention.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

DYLAN ALLEN

Dylan sees her request and knows what would get his attention.

Previous Bra Size: 32A

Revised Bra Size: 38DDD

Dylan clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

MELANIE EVANS

Melanie adjusts her large chest and wonders why, despite having such an ample bosom, there’s a nagging voice inside her that insists she hates her nonexistent curves. She remembers when was once described by an ex-boyfriend as a stick with cantaloupes attached. This was, of course, after they’d broken up. He never seemed to have a problem with her body when they were together, but the phrase stuck with her. She couldn’t help that she had tiny hips and a barely-there ass. She tried eating her way to a bigger ass, but that just gave her a bigger belly and had to work incredibly hard to rid herself of that.

Frustrated, she opens up her email.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I wish I had a more proportionate body.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

DYLAN ALLEN

Dylan does a quick web search for real estate agents named “Melanie Evans.” He narrows the pictures down by those with sandy brown hair and green eyes. Once he believes he’s found his Melanie, on the opposite side of the country even, he deep dives into pictures of her. Sure enough, she’s tall and big-titted, and he can see where she’d want more curves. He likes feeling like this woman’s personal genie.

Previous Body Type: Thin

RevisedBody Type: Voluptuous

Dylan clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

MELANIE EVANS

Caitlin stops by Melanie’s desk to ask what kind of takeout she’d like tonight, but only gets, “Hey, what kind of —“ out of her mouth before her jaw drops looking over Melanie’s dynamically curvy body.

Melanie, for her part, wonders if Caitlin has some bisexual tendencies coursing through her with the glazed over gaze, but appreciates the looks regardless of their origin.

“What kind of what, Caitlin?” Melanie asks, a pleased smile on her lips.

Caitlin shakes her head and asks, “What kind of takeout do you want for book club?”

“Why don’t we go out? I don’t think there’s anything that says we can’t talk about books in a more public setting. With people around us. To pay attention to us…”

“To pay attention —“ Caitlin starts, but Melanie interrupts.

“You know, for refills. Clean our plates. Servers.”

Caitlin shakes her head and says, “Okay…” but the way that she says it says to Melanie that the feeling that they’re drifting apart as friends is well-grounded.

“I’ll pick you up at seven.”

Wondering about the future of her friendship, Melanie’s email chimes again.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to make new friends.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

DYLAN ALLEN

Dylan knows a lot about Melanie after his web search, including her number. If she wanted to make new friends, he thought he had a fantastic way to help her with that… and maybe have some fun himself as well.

Previous Turn-ons: A good mind, a good heart, a good soul.

Revised Turn-ons: Phone sex.

Dylan clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

MELANIE EVANS

Melanie’s phone rings. Hoping it’s someone calling back about one of her properties, she answers as peppy and upbeat as possible. “Hello. This is Melanie Evans, Tejedor Realty.”

“Hey,” the male voice says in a husky tone. “What are you wearing?”

Melanie shivers. “I’m at work.”

“What did you wear to work?”

Melanie gives herself a once over and starts to describe. “I’m wearing black, three-inch heels and a mid-thigh black skirt. I have a black sports coat over a white blouse.”

“What about your panties?”

“White and silky.”

“Are they wet?”

Melanie pauses, not sure how to answer.

The voice seems to sense her pause and adds, “You should check.”

Flush-faced, Melanie reaches down to feel her panties up her skirt.

“Mm hmm,” she says, have affirmative, half moan.

“Say it.”

“My panties are wet.”

“You know what you have to do, then, don’t you?”

“What?” Melanie says, for a moment honestly not knowing what she should do.

“Rub yourself until you cum.”

While she’s never been a dominant or submissive type, the fact that phone sex was happening was so much of a turn-on, she didn’t have to be told twice. Melanie starts to earnestly rub at her increasingly wetter panties.

The voice seems to know what she needs to put her over the edge, chiming in with “I wish I was there to see you right now.”

The thought of an added spectator sets her off.

She bites on her non-rubbing hand to try to keep her sound to a minimum.

She has no idea why she’s never done this at work before, then she takes a bit inhale of her office air. It’s clear that she’s just gotten off, her scent is undeniable.

Melanie’s email buzz interrupts her thought.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want my office to not smell like a slut.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

DYLAN ALLEN

Dylan loved testing Melanie’s newfound interest in phone sex. It was hot to hear her panting and moaning her way to an orgasm. He would have to figure out a way to set her up with a camera or something. He’s thinking of a few other ways to make it even hotter for him when her next request comes through.

Previous Additional Optional Text 1: If this is for a dating-type-thing, I want you to know that while I would love to meet someone, I’m not desperate. Please don’t classify me as desperate.

Revised Additional Optional Text 1: When turned on and when cumming, Melanie exudes a pleasant and sweet vanilla scent.

Dylan clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

MELANIE EVANS

Melanie’s cleaning off her hand with her stored wet wipes when she takes a big whiff of the air and smiles. She’s always been able to get away with a periodic stealth jilling, especially when the occasional “inappropriate” call comes in, because she’s her own built-in air freshener. It’s been awkward when people in the past have asked what type of candles she burns, what perfume she wears, and the like, but she just smiles and changes the subject. One person she was showing a house to said he wished his house smelled like her all the time. She had to bite her lip not to tell him just how to make that possibility a reality.

She laughs.

John, a coworker, walks by and asks, “What’s so funny?”

“Oh. It was an inside joke.”

She wonders where John was when she was rubbing her slit.

Her phone buzz lifts her out of that thought.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to be more enticing.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

DYLAN ALLEN

Dylan hasn’t left his laptop to get a drink or food. He simply waited for the email from Melanie to come through. When it does, he knows just the way to make her more enticing, especially since he plans on calling her a lot in the future.

Previous Additional Optional Text 2: I don’t want kids.

Revised Additional Optional Text 2: I have a soft, breathy, light-toned voice that makes everything I say sound like an invitation to sex.

Dylan clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

MELANIE EVANS

Melanie’s phone seems to ring off the hook. She’s the most popular agent at Tejedor Realty. She even periodically closes a sale. Her clientele is predominantly male and she never lacks for invitations out for dinner or drinks. She can’t imagine living a better life. Her sister needed to get out of the “rat race” to find her happiness, but for Melanie, it was all a matter of jumping all in and using all the assets she was fortunate enough to be blessed with - a body that necessitates stares and is, in turn, turned on by them, a voice that demands even more attention, and a love of innuendo in the hopes that it will shift to some seriously naughty phone sex.

When the email comes in asking her what she wants, she honestly can’t think of anything and she ignores it.

When enough time passes, a punishment is issued to Melanie - she can no longer speak in the first person.

Of course, this only serves to make her more popular and more successful, even if it is the final nail in the coffin of her friendship with Caitlin Rice, who can’t seem to handle Melanie’s happiness. Melanie inwardly wishes that Caitlin could find the delight she has, but feels like that’s a decision that Caitlin will have to make for herself…