The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Contracted: Caitlin

SYNOPSIS:

What if you could have everything you want? Could do everything you want to do? What if the only catch was, someone else, someone you don’t know could change you from afar. Would you take this devil’s bargain? For Caitlin, it’s a no-brainer.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

CAITLIN RICE

Caitlin is having a bad go at things. She’s worried herself sick that she won’t make rent this month and is increasingly fearful she won’t be able to feed herself or her rescue dog Sprocket. She hasn’t made a commission on a sale at the real estate office in nearly a year. They’re about ready to pull her business card. It would be ironic if she found herself homeless. That irony isn’t lost on her in-between cries and long cuddle sessions with Sprocket.

She drove by a bus stand this morning, saw Melanie Evan’s smug face on the bench, and nearly pulled over to kick at it. Every sale in the office seemed to go Melanie’s way. Caitlin is easily smarter than Melanie and more knowledgable about the market. Friendlier and kinder, too. What Melanie has over Caitlin is sex appeal. They used to be friends, then, as if overnight, Melanie grew six inches in height and started to sport (and showcase) huge breasts… and then her legs found more length and curve… and then her ass rounded to perfection. Unlike her body getting bigger in all the right areas, her wardrobe seemed to be forever shrinking, outside of her heels, that is. It’s like she hit twenty-seven and evolved into some exceptionally voluptuous woman. Her body and wardrobe weren’t the only changes. The ability to speak in the first person vanished from her repertoire, so it’s always “Melanie made another sale” and “Melanie’s hungry.” And her voice — a giggly, high-pitched, yet breathy sort of thing, like she’s always just finished a marathon, after sucking helium. The worst thing though, the thing that puts Caitlin over the edge, is her heavy use of some sort of vanilla-y perfume. The sweetness just oozes out of her pores.

Ready to eat her hat, both literally and figuratively, Caitlin catches Melanie in the office in the hopes of getting advice, any sort of advice. “Oh, hey, Melanie,” Caitlin says as nonchalantly as possible, “You got a second?”

“Of course, Melanie has a second for you, Caity.”

Caitlin struggles to suppress her gag reflex at both the third person and the awful nickname.

“I was wondering if you could help me. I haven’t had a sale in forever and was wondering if you had any advice.”

“Oh, Melanie has the best advice!” She says, bouncing up and down a little bit and sending her titanic orbs jiggling. The jiggle makes it seem to Caitlin that they can’t be fake, but who goes from barely B’s to DDD’s seemingly overnight?

Caitlin waits a second for Melanie to continue, but the Viagra on legs in front of her just blissfully looks back at her, head tilted to the side like Sprocket sometimes does when he’s trying to understand something he clearly doesn’t.

Caitlin prods, “So..?”

“Oh. Sorry. Melanie got lost in her head for a second.” She nods emphatically and even that sends waves through her massive chest. Caitlin imagines it’s quite easy to get lost in Melanie’s head, what with all of the echoes. To think, the pair used to have a bookclub of two, discussing a new book every Monday. But that was Short and Dowdy Melanie, not Knockout Melanie. Knockout Melanie is probably too busy fending off every red-blooded man’s advances to crack open a book. Caitlin’s last date stretches back further than her last commission. She’s read a lot of books.

“The best advice, Melanie…”

“Right. Totally. The best advice is… to use the contract.”

Caitlin throws her hands into the air and goes to sit at her desk. “Use the contract?” That’s her best advice? Exactly how is Melanie using a piece of paper? Does she roll it up and spank potential buyers with it? What was she thinking, approaching Melanie for advice in the first place? Desperation is a horrible cologne. Ugh. She’s just glad to have some clean air, far away from Melanie’s sickly sweet enshrouding scent.

Caitlin isn’t sitting at her computer, Google-searching a new career for long when her inbox chimes with an email—a sound so foreign to her ears that she almost double-takes at it. It’s an email from Melanie with the subject line—The only contract you will ever need.

The email reads like the Melanie of old, not the adolescent sexual fantasy of late:

Hey girl,

I’m completely aware of your struggles and so glad you took the time to ask me for advice. I’m not sure I could’ve given it without you asking. I don’t know how everything works. All I know is that it does and I’ve never been happier. Everything’s coming up Melanie. But things should come up Caitlin, too. Don’t think it has to be one or the other here. We can both have the life we want. Click the link below. You’ll be glad you did.

www.theweaverarcanum.com/contracts/

P.S. I do miss book club, but maybe there will be new clubs in our future. Ya never know.

—ME

Caitlin clicks the link and down the rabbit hole she goes.

She has to fill out some personal information, nothing someone couldn’t find on her social media so she doesn’t think it’s any sort of identity theft scam or the like. Though it starts to read as a dating profile the more questions she answers. Then, it gets progressively weirder, but she slogs through.

  • Full Name: Caitlin Rice
  • Age: 27
  • Height: 5′ 7″
  • Weight: 121 lbs
  • Shoe Size: 7
  • Ethnicity: Caucasian
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Hair Style: Pixie Cut
  • Dependents: Sprocket (my rescue dog)
  • Education: BA in English
  • Occupation: Real Estate
  • Turn-ons: Conversation, Romance, Kissing, Kindness, Love, Men Who Read
  • Turn-offs: Chauvinism, Close-mindedness, Talking Without Listening, Know-it-Alls, Disrespect
  • Hobbies: Reading, Journaling
  • Favorite Sports Team: n/a
  • Favorite Body Part (self): Cute button nose
  • Least Favorite Body Part (self): Everything else
  • Bra Size: 34B
  • Nipple/Areola Size: Small
  • Nipple/Areola Color: Brown
  • Sexual Orientation: Straight
  • Favorite Body Part (partners): Hands
  • Least Favorite Body Part (partners): Toenails
  • If I were a type of girl, I’d consider myself: Girl Next Door
  • Body Type: Rail
  • I would describe my look as: Shabby chic
  • What I really look for in a man is: Kind eyes
  • Favorite Song to Dance to: Dancing Queen by ABBA
  • Favorite Place to Go on a Date: Coffeeshop
  • Favorite Word: Onomatopoeia
  • Least Favorite Word: Losing
  • Number of Sexual Partners: 2
  • Favorite Sexual Position: Missionary
  • Do You Tend to Orgasm: Sometimes
  • Are You Verbal During Sex: No
  • Are You Sexually Aggressive: No
  • Do You Approach Strangers for Sex: No
  • Do You Exchange Sex for Favors (ie money, gifts, etc.): No
  • Dominant/Submissive: n/a
  • Exhibitionist: No
  • Additional Optional Text 1: Must love dogs
  • Additional Optional Text 2: Favorite Quote is—The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you
  • off.
  • Additional Optional Text 3: If anyone’s reading this, even if it’s just the universe, I just want to catch a break. Is that too much to ask for?

Do You Understand that Once This Contract is in Place, It Cannot be Broken and That If Answers are Not Submitted in a Reasonably Timely Turnaround, Punishments Will be Issued: Sure

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

Caitlin pauses. She thinks this is just like throwing a quarter into a wishing well. Might as well. In for a penny…

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to be successful at my job.

Contract submitted.

Acquiring partnership.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

LUCAS CAMPBELL

Normally, Lucas Campbell would immediately identify an email with the subject “You have been chosen” as a phishing scheme and send it to the trash without second thought, but for some unknown reason, he feels intrigued by this particular email. Inside is a decently thorough description of some woman named Caitlin Rice, with random aspects of her, physical and otherwise, listed out. For his end, he’s been chosen and charged to change one element in her list. He can erase, overwrite, add… whatever he sees fit. He innately knows that what he changes becomes reality, but he understands that with that kind of power over a stranger, there’s also a large degree of responsibility.

He reads through her description a couple of times. A decent guy, he wants to improve this Caitlin woman’s life. She wants to be more successful at her job. He doesn’t think she’s cut out for real estate and thinks that might be her main problem. On paper, he doesn’t strike her as the “sales” type. Rather than change her type, he thinks she’d be better suited in a new field. With the BA in English and the clear love of reading and writing for herself and others, she really should be something else entirely, something that steers into that ice instead of just a pursuit of money.

Previous Occupation: Real Estate

RevisedOccupation: English Professor

Lucas clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

CAITLIN RICE

Every morning she gets up to go to the University, Caitlin feels like she’s pursuing her true calling—engaging, and hopefully changing, young minds. Her dog Sprocket agrees… or he just likes to see her happy because a happy Caitlin is much more likely to give him treats. He likes her, but he loves treats. The appeal of teaching college was always that the students chose to be there, chose to learn, chose each of their classes. Her only real challenge is her first Intro class of the day Mondays and Wednesdays. It’s so early, at 830a, that it’s hard to get the attention of teenagers who are experiencing life without curfews for the first time.

Her cell phone vibrates.

She looks at the email and clicks the link.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

Eureka!

Caitlin was literally just wondering how to get the attention of her Intro class.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to get and keep the attention of my students.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

LUCAS CAMPBELL

Lucas rubs his eyes. He specifically never scheduled a class before 11am because he values his sleep and now he’s getting an email he can’t ignore at 715a. As such, he’s a bit cranky. Caitlin apparently wants to get and keep the attention of her students. Since she interrupted a pretty hot dream involving Lucas and his favorite movie star, and he’s sporting the wood in response to it, with a good deal of blood in his lower head, he has a more risqué change for this time through.

Previous I would describe my look as: Shabby chic

RevisedI would describe my look as: Naughty club girl

Lucas clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

CAITLIN RICE

As the youngest member of the University’s English Department, and the only one without tenure, it’s important that Caitlin maintains full classes with as few dropouts as possible. She has an unorthodox approach to accomplishing this—clothes. If she wants her students to empathize with her, she has to dress like them… and not like they show up to classes, all sweatshirts and jeans. Drab just won’t do. She has to dress to impress. She wears bright materials on her thin body to maximize attention. She wears knee high boots that emphasize the curve of her legs. She likes to believe that while her clothes get the students, mostly males, into the classroom, it’s the actual class lectures keep them there. She has a waitlist for all of her classes and her office hours are incredibly popular. When they visit, her students ask deep, probing questions that require long, drawn out responses. Sometimes, their attention is so captured that their jaws literally drop. Her impact is clear. If there was only some way to get a better gender balance, that would make the whole thing ideal.

She’s standing outside of the classroom, ready to walk in, when her cell phone vibrates.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

Caitlin feels like she’s living her best life, but there’s always a bit of room for improvement.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want to reach as many female students as I do male.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

LUCAS CAMPBELL

It’s 820a, a good hour and a half before his alarm is scheduled to go off and Lucas is awakened again by an email about Caitlin. This email interrupted a very intimate encounter with two girls from his psychology class—a pair of geek girls he’s sure would be hellcats in the boudoir. His subconscious mind was proving that to be true, but again, he’s been interrupted, leaving him with an enduring case of blue balls. Caitlin wants to reach as many females as males. That seems like an easy enough change.

Previous Sexual Orientation: Straight

Revised Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Lucas clicks submit.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

CAITLIN RICE

Caitlin is mid-lecture when she catches Layla Moore recrossing her legs, causing a long pause in Caitlin as the familiar ping of arousal courses through her. Layla consistently wears skirts and sits in the front row. Caitlin isn’t sure that Layla does this on purpose—the positioning… the movement…—but she also isn’t completely sure that she doesn’t do this on purpose. When Caitlin makes eye contact, Layla is bite-sucking on the top of her pen. Caitlin grips the podium tightly to refocus back on the lesson. On the lecture. On anything educational and not the brief, tantalizingly delicious glimpse of Layla Moore’s panties.

Somehow, she muddles through, though it’s not the best lecture she’s ever given on This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

She’s still tingling when she gets to her office well in advance of office hours and her cell phone vibrates.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

Right now, she’d just like to be able to focus a bit better and not be so distracted by the beautiful, flaunting nineteen year old.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I want Layla Moore to stop teasing me in class.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

LUCAS CAMPBELL

Lucas finds the email waiting for him when he’s done with his morning shower. He laughs, then checks the University directory. Sure enough, Caitlin Rice is a professor at his University. His hunch was spurred on by the fact that he’s seen Layla Moore around campus and if Layla Moore is teasing Caitlin, he understands why she’d want it to stop. If you look up sexy in the dictionary, there’s a full page spread of Layla Moore accompanying it. She’s sex on wheels. Even if he hadn’t previously made Caitlin bisexual, if Layla’s teasing you, even a full-on straight woman would feel something deep in her lady bits. It’s probably a lot more torturous if the teasing happens and you’re also into women.

Previous Additional Optional Text 3: If anyone’s reading this, even if it’s just the universe, I just want to catch a break. Is that too much to ask for?

Revised Additional Optional Text 3: Layla Moore and me are secret lovers.

Lucas clicks submit, briefly wondering if that should be “me” or “I,” especially since Caitlin is an English professor. He decides he needs to try to find Professor Rice on campus to see what she looks like so that he can properly fantasize about this pairing.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

CAITLIN RICE

There’s a gentle rapping on her office door and Caitlin instantly knows who’s on the other side of it. She rushes over, opens the door, ushers Layla in, and then locks the door behind them.

“Did you like what you saw in class?” Layla asks, hopping up to sit on the edge of Caitlin’s desk.

“Yes,” Caitlin groans out, dripping with breathless desire. “You have to stop. Someone’s going to see.”

“Only you can see. You know that’s why I sit in the front row. I like to whet your appetite for our meetings. Are you wet, Professor Rice?’

Caitlin nods, demurely.

“I’m sorry,” Layla says, grabbing a ruler off the desk and flexing it. “I didn’t hear that.”

“I’m wet, Ms. Moore.”

“Do you like how wet I get you, Professor Rice?” Layla hops off the desk and walks over to Caitlin.

“No. I like when you use your tongue to take care of that problem.”

Caitlin pushes Layla’s head down and the nineteen year old blonde takes this cue to drop to her knees. Layla presses her face up into Caitlin’s crotch and grips her thong in her teeth, using them to tug it down over her high boots to reveal a very wet pussy.

“You are wet, Professor Rice. What would you have done if I didn’t show up when I did?”

As Layla tentatively licks Caitlin’s pussy, Caitlin speaks through gritted teeth. “I would’ve finger-fucked myself thinking of those panties.”

Layla pulls away and wide-innocent eyes stares up. “Just my panties?”

A flood of words pours of out Caitlin. “Not just your panties. Your tits, too. Your perfect, round, firm, young tits. Tits I always dreamed of having but I’m happy just to have them in my hands and mouth. And your talented tongue and lips. And your neck. And pulling your hair. And licking your entire tight body. And taking whatever is handy and shoving it up your needy hole until you cum screaming.”

Layla stands and pulls her tank top up over her head. Despite the size of her breasts, and more likely because of her youth, she wears no bra and they bounce out into freedom. She shimmies her skirt and panties down at the same time. Her skin is pristine and flawless and the light all-over tan accentuates her blonde hair and blue eyes. The triangle landing strip of dirty blonde hair does nothing to hide that she’s also already sopping wet.

“What are you waiting for, Professor? Teach me how it’s done.”

Caitlin is a bit rough on Layla’s body, punishing her for the teasing by gripping her buoyant breasts tightly and biting down on one of her huge nipples. She pistons her fingers in and out of the wet snatch, rubbing on her clit with her thumb. Layla has a hair-trigger orgasm and is quickly weak in the knees, but, as promised, Caitlin doesn’t ease up until the scream starts, working the coed’s body through a shivering orgasm and only relenting when Layla begs her to.

Caitlin sits back on her leather couch, watching the trembles still undulating through Layla’s body. When the girl’s eyes finally refocus, Caitlin spreads her legs and commands, “Finish what you started, Ms. Moore.”

Layla greedily laps at her teacher’s twat. Caitlin has a little more control than Layla, cooing out her orgasm, despite her whole body being flushed red from the encounter.

“I’m giving you an A+ in pussy licking, Ms. Moore.”

“And in your class..?”

Caught and awkward, Caitlin relents. “And in my class.”

Caitlin watches as Layla slips back into her clothing, sending a hand through her mussed hair to get it as right as possible before leaving the office.

Layla passes by a boy she’s seen around campus, winking at him as she goes.

Caitlin tries to collect herself a bit. Office hours will start soon and her office is heavily perfumed with the scent of feminine musk. She’s worried that Layla is just using her for the grade. The concern paints the encounter darkly. Her door open, she catches sight of a male student in the hallway. He waves at her, she flushes even more red than she did from the sex. She’s happy she remained mostly clothed for the rendezvous and certain the boy can’t see that she’s missing her underwear from his hallway vantage point. She smoothes out her skirt, casually walks to the door, and shuts it, even as her phone buzzes with an email.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

She doesn’t want this interaction to be how she’s seen as a professor.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I don’t want appear to as some needy slut of a teacher who exchanges good grades for sex.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

LUCAS CAMPBELL

Lucas stands in the hallway outside of Caitlin Rice’s office, happy that he arrived in time to hear what he believes to be the majority of what happened behind the closed door. He heard at least two orgasms. He knows that Layla saw his dick, hard in his pants, and that’s why she winked at him. Immediately after that, he could pound a nail into five inches of wood with how hard he got. He wonders if Caitlin also noticed his erection or if she was too embarrassed by the possibility of a spectator to take in the whole scene.

Shortly after she closes her door, he receives an email.

Caitlin seemed troubled by spectacle.

That seems unfair to her. She should embrace it.

Previous Exhibitionist: No

RevisedExhibitionist: Yes. Turned on by even the idea of someone seeing me.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

CAITLIN RICE

Why did that other student have to be in the hallway while she was fucking Layla Moore?

And why couldn’t she have left the door unlocked so he could come in and see them go at it? Despite the recent orgasm, thinking about being watched, and by a stranger at that, revs her sexual engine back up into the red. She should cancel office hours to go home and frig herself silly. Then she wonders if he’s still out there. She wonders if he heard. She wonders if he’s willing to come in and watch her frig herself silly, right here and now. Shivering with anticipation, she opens the door and he’s standing right there. She grabs him by the shirt and pulls him into her office, closing the door, but making no effort to lock it.

“What did you hear?” She asks.

“Everything.”

She shudders, hot at the idea of the attention. “What were you thinking?”

“I was thinking how much I wished I could watch.” She has to steady herself against her desk. He sees and presses on. “I think it’d be hot to watch just you right now.”

Loving the idea, Caitlin dips her finger into her mouth, not that she has to worry about her pussy being wet enough for the activity, but just to make sure that she has the boy’s complete and utter attention. She takes a glance his peaking arousal and knows that she does. She pulls her skirt up to reveal her shaved slit. He licks his lips at the same time she does. She never breaks eye contact as she starts to rub up and down against the slit, gentle at first, but with more force and speed as she watches him watch her, as she watches him turned on by her. Even as she cums, quivering, he steps up to her from across the room.

“I want to fuck you,” he says.

She pushes him back. It isn’t what she wants. “No. I don’t even know you.”

“Does it matter?”

“Yes.”

“Shame. I’d like to watch you wrapped around my cock.”

The words send shivers, but she can’t go around spreading her legs for every student at the school. That was no way to eventually achieve tenure and enjoy a long teaching career.

What do you want to improve for this exchange?

I don’t ever want my sexuality and need to be watched to impede my position at the university. I want to maintain the respect of the students and faculty, so that I can enjoy a long career.

Exchange submitted.

Contacting partner.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

LUCAS CAMPBELL

Lucas waits, knowing it’s only a matter of moments until his phone will buzz with an email allowing him to revise Caitlin and take charge of the situation. It does. He sees that she wants a long career full of respect. He can understand that desire and feels like he can contribute. He takes a special amount of pleasure in overwriting her favorite quote by Gloria Steinem.

Previous Additional Optional Text 2: Favorite Quote is—The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.

Revised Additional Optional Text 2: I have been tenured as a professor because of my respected skills as a teacher, but also because I will not deny any request for sex from a member of the student body or another faculty member.

Contract updated.

Return to webpage when compelled to do so.

CAITLIN RICE

The knock at the door formally signals that her office hours have begun. Caitlin takes a breath to finish putting on lipstick. She knows it’s about to be smeared through some intense fucking, but wants to put the right face forward. The gets up to open the door. The boy who just watched her Jill off, immediately says, “I’d like to watch you wrapped around my cock.”

“Okay,” Caitlin says, ushering him in and closing the door.

“Strip,” he commands and Caitlin complies. She removes her tight top, freeing her small perky breasts and drops her skirt to display her firm ass and glistening womanhood. She reaches down to unzip her knee-high boots, but Lucas interrupts. “Leave the boots on. I want to feel them digging into my back as I thrust into you.”

“Well then,” she says, dropping down to the couch, her dark brown boots perfectly setting off her pale skin. “Don’t keep me waiting.”

Lucas doesn’t need to be asked twice. He unleashes his meat and feeds it into her hungry pussy. She grips it, tightening to control his thrust, making him feel the wet velvet of her box across his entire length. She wraps her legs around his back and digs in her boot heels. She’s in control. She’s a teacher. She will teach him how she wants to be fucked and they will both get off. Caitlin prides herself on her prowess and commitment. That very commitment landed her a very early tenure. All that was left was follow through. She arches her back to see the sets of curious eyes through the frosted glass of her office door. She emits a loud moan, a mating call to give those in the growing line outside an inkling of just what pleasure they’re in for when it’s their turn.

She loves knowing she’s doing her part to enrich the lives of a University body so hungry to learn, touching one student at a time.