The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Containered

AN: Do NOT repost on any other site. This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2024.

* * *

If someone had asked Tessi, she would have told them that she and her boyfriend Matthew were quite happy together. They’d been dating a while, and they were pretty used to each other. They fit well into all of their routines together, the routines they shared. And even though there was something of an age difference between them, they still got along.

Tessi was in her early twenties, and Matthew was in his late twenties, but it hardly mattered. They got along like peers of the same age.

And if someone had asked Tessi a follow-up question to that first hypothetical, she would have told them that she was very, very in love.

In fact, Tessi was sure that she and Matthew would one day look back on this time together nostalgically, and with fondness— as being on of their most special times throughout their whole relationship.

Because though they were boyfriend and girlfriend, they were also a little more— they had some months ago taken the step of moving in together, and now they shared an apartment. Tessi was planning to be with Matthew for the rest of her life— so in her mind, their apartment was their “first apartment,” there would be other places they would go after— but always together, always as a couple, from this moment forward through all the ensuing future.

Tessi spent a lot of time thinking about their apartment; think about hers and Matthew’s shared future. It seemed to her she was always gazing ahead to the future, thinking of some time months or years later on— she knew why she did it.

It was to escape the present. The hard truth was, no matter how good those later years might be, the only way to get to them was to live through the year she found herself in. And that was hard for Tessi to face, because she didn’t have a lot going on in her present. She was unemployed; hiding in an imagined future was preferable to living her unemployment.

Without a job to do, most of the days were, grayly, the same. There was little differing between their occurrences.

But this most recent day, when Matthew came home, he did changed up the expected routine.

When he sat down on the couch, as he always did upon arriving home, and when Tessi sat next to him and asked to hear of his day, as she always did when he came home, what he told her was not the usual reply.

“I’ve got some news today,” he said. “A surprise. I’ve finally gotten hired as a film director— my dream job! after all these years!— at a tiny production company called MC movies.”

Tessi frowned. She’d always thought of this place as “first apartment,” she’d known they’d have to go on to somewhere else eventually… but this seemed a little too soon for “eventually.” She wasn’t quite ready to leave it.

“Where is this production company?” She asked, suspiciously.

Matthew smiled. “It’s right here in the city,” and that was a relief at least.

Then Matthew frowned thoughtfully. “Well, not quite in the city. It’s based in the city’s outskirts; and the company built luxury apartment complexes for their employees right there in their giant production building.”

Tessi’s eyes narrowed. “I thought you said they were a small company. How could they afford all that construction?”

Matthew just shrugged. It did not allay Tessi’s suspicion.

“Those apartment complexes within the production building,” Matthew shook his head as if in awe of them. “They really have everything. Each one has its own swimming pool that all the tenants can share, and there’s a set of hottubs around each swimming pool, too. They also have a lot of other amenities. It’s basically like moving into a world-class resort, they provide so much. They want their employees happy— and especially since the production building is out in the middle of nowhere, they have to provide all the kinds of spaces and experiences their employees would be privy to, were they still in the city. And they do! But you’ll see for yourself everything they have, soon enough.”

“Soon enough?” Tessi quoted back in alarm. She sat up straighter on the couch, searching Matthew’s face out with her eyes. “How soon is soon enough?”

Matthew smiled giddily. “They’re excited to bring me on board. They want me starting as soon as possible— to be honest, I want that too, I’ve waited for this so long. But since they’re ready for me to get going, they’ve made all the arrangements. The two of us are set to move into one of their internal apartment complexes two days from today.”

“Two days!” Tessi exclaimed. “Two days?!” Completely unreasonable.

Matthew missed her tone of outrage. The look on his face was one of glad pleasure, like he was quite proud of himself, and satisfied that he had this to share with her. He was missing the cue completely.

“And even though we aren’t moving for two days,” — as if that wasn’t soon enough! “They’re willing to let me start at work tomorrow! They’re literally bending the rules for me to do it, usually they insist all new employees are living in a complex before they can start. But they’re letting me come in tomorrow anyway! I can start my training right away in the morning!”

He was so obviously excited about this.

“In fact, I don’t even have to go back to my old job. I never have to start the beginning of another shift there— I don’t even have to go in and give my resignation. I just got the call from the company today,” — so that was why she hadn’t heard anything about this until now — “but they’ll handle everything for me. Handle terminating my position there— isn’t it great that I don’t ever have to go back in? Not even to resign? I can just go to the production building tomorrow and start training, without even worrying!”

There passed several beats of silence.

“Well, honey?” Matthew prompted. “Don’t you think that’s great?”

The tone of Matthew’s voice around the question presented the hint of his first moments of doubt since he’d come in and started excitedly rambling about all of this.

Tessi stared. As he’d spoken, a reaction had arisen in her here and there throughout— mostly reactions of anger, of incredulity. But somehow, now, since he’d reached the end of his report, Tessi found she had truly nothing to say.

Actually she was speechless. She was so shocked she had been shocked silent. And she stared at Matthew and watched his face fall as the silence dragged on.

She hadn’t been warned about this— that pissed her off. He could have called from work.

Matthew’s face was still falling, sliding into an expression of disappointment, and Tessi was still watching it happen. Not because she had deliberately searched this experience out, but because it was the thing which unfolded before her view, and she was too shocked to move her eyes away into looking at something else.

She forced herself to open her mouth.

“How could you just accept this offer without even talking to me first? You could have told them to wait for your answer— you could have called me in the middle of the afternoon, telling me about this call then, and we could have decided together! But you just railroaded right over me.”

Matthew studied her. “Is that the only thing you’re upset about?”

“No!” Tessi snapped. “I also don’t want to go live in some weird place I’ve never even seen! We have a home here, we have… an apartment here,” Tessi diminished, in conclusion.

Matthew shook his head. “There’s nothing to worry about. Remember when I said it’s like a resort? It really is. It’s so high-quality an establishment it’ll feel like you’re living inside of a dream. Except that you’ll be awake, and it will really be happening for you. It’ll be fun to see what it’s like, living in a waking dream. Come on, Tessi, even you would have to admit that.”

But the story wasn’t making any sense to Tessi. How could a completely separate company organize with Matthew’s former employer about him leaving— how could they have that sorted out within a day or less?

And for that matter, how could they possibly make the arrangements to see that the move happened within two days? Tessi saw a hole in the story, and she was going to make sure Matthew saw it too.

“But how?” She pressed. “How can they organize for use to move so fast? And who is going to make this apartment ready for the next occupant?”

Tessi had though that would catch Matthew, but he looked confident in simplicity. There was a pat answer for this that he believed in completely.

“Throughout the next two days, MC Movies has agreed to send two of their employees over to us. They’ll be here, they’ll come during the day and they’ll come during the night, and they’ll do all the cleaning for us— and when they need to, they’ll bring some extra people to help them transport the furniture. We won’t have to do anything— those two employees, and whoever they bring, when they need extra hands, they’ll do all of it. You and I can just relax.”

It didn’t sound like something that could be real, having everything arranged and handled for them.

“And they won’t just stop at moving our stuff; once they take you over to the new apartment, they’ll show you around the interior complexes— everything that’s in the area.”

Tessi snorted. “Inside an old warehouse?”

Matthew shook his head good-naturedly. “I told you they provide everything a person would be privy to were they still inside the city; they do. You won’t even feel like you’re in the production building; you’ll feel just like you’re living in an urban center.”

Tessi was very doubtful.

But the conversation seemed to reach its natural end, and they had to get on with the rest of their evening. Tessi was swept up into the routine.

At the end of this playing out of routine, Tessi and Matthew were once again settled into their doublebed together, apparently ready to fall asleep for that night.

It was where they ended every day, how they ended every day— together.

Tonight, though, Tessi was not basking in their togetherness. She turned on her side, facing away from Matthew.

Then she felt him spoon along her back.

She said nothing.

He started thrusting his pelvis against her backside, and Tessi jerked herself away.

“Sorry,” she snapped. “I’m not particularly in the mood to sleep with a man who can’t even bother including me in his major life decisions.”

Seeming disappointed, Matthew rolled away.

The two of them were enslumbered amid an uncomfortable silence.

The next day was a Thursday. Tessi woke herself up early— before drifting off she had made the effort to set an alarm on her phone that would waken her— in what Matthew had told her yesterday evening, it had sounded like those two assigned employees would be coming to get started right away.

And so Tessi had figured, no matter how bitter she’d felt about it, that she’d better be up to meet the cleaners, so she could at least supervise— even if she didn’t have to do anything herself.

These two MC Movies employees would be strangers. She didn’t trust them.

She’d gotten up so early that she was up a few minutes before Matthew’s alarm. She started getting herself dressed, and presentable for the day; she was most of the way finished when Matthew’s alarm, on his alarm clock, since he didn’t trust phonealarms, finally went off.

She didn’t look at him when he got up and just got on with what she was doing.

She was surprised he’d even gotten up at the same time as usual. He didn’t have to be at his old job— but apparently he wanted to show up just as early to his new one.

He got himself ready for his first day of work very quickly.

When Matthew was getting ready to leave the bedroom, Tessi finally deigned to turn around and look at him.

Matthew noticed that Tessi was finally paying attention to him, just as he was finishing up straightening his tie. He looked over to her, and raised a hopeful eyebrow.

“Will you wish me good luck on my first day?” He finished with the tie, came over and stood close to her.

Tessi looked down from his face. “Goodbye, Matthew,” she responded stiffly. She knew he’d be wearing a disappointed look.

At last opportunity, and reluctantly, she gave him a peck on the cheek. A short goodbye, a sweet kiss— too angry to do more.

Matthew left without making a comment. Tessi heard the door of their apartment close a moment later.

Then she had to wait. It reminded her why she normally hated waking up at this hour in the morning; since she was unemployed, there was never really anything for her to do. She just had to sort of shift aimlessly around the house, waiting for the time to pass. And with no set tasks, it passed so slowly.

Finally, at ten am, the doorbell to the apartment rang.

Tessi opened it on a man and woman, standing there.

“We’re your cleaning service today!” the woman joked.

“We’re husband and wife,” the man added on afterwards.

Tessi stared at the couple she’d been presented with. She was silent; her eyes simply taking in what was in view ahead of her. She had returned to the state she’d been in last night, when Matthew had told her about all the outlandish changes he was making to both of their lives. This was one more odd disruption.

The wife of this couple was not normal; both man and woman looked to be mid-twenties— but the wife didn’t look like anyone who could be met in the real world.

She looked like a porn actress who’d stepped off the shoot of a film about a naughty maid, wearing short-shorts, a tight top.

Her appearance was even more striking because her husband was nothing like this. No one would have ever hired him to star in a porn film; no one would get off to that. He was completely average looking— actually below average in looks; Matthew was definitely better looking than this man, and though Tessi loved him, when she was being fair she had to admit his looks were only ever middling at best.

This guy just looked like… a typical guy. He didn’t have the sort of pretty-guy good looks that one would expect to find in a male porn actor.

So just what was he doing with a wife like this one?

Tessi looked back to the wife, on some level needing to check she had seen right when she’d first looked at her.

But the same woman was standing there when she looked again: blonde, with long-hair, looking like the kind of star who would be appreciated in both domestic markets as well as overseas— a consummate pornography star— everything about her person making this clear, from the pair of huge breasts which sat on her chest, obviously the result of extensive surgery, right to the expression held within her eyes which seemed seductive.

Like she was trying to seduce Tessi herself, just by meeting her gaze.

Tessi decided quickly she didn’t like her.

Tessi looked down. Each member of the couple was holding a bag in one hand.

“What do you have in those?” Tessi asked, sniffing in judgement.

Wife and husband together stepped past Tessi, walking into the apartment, and over to the coffeetable where each set down their bag on it, and started opening it up and taking things out of it.

That was a way to answer her question, Tessi thought, but not a very good one.

As each member of the couple unpacked their bags, Ell could see each bag contained many pieces of unusual equipment, as well as more recognizable cleaning tools.

Once they finished unpacking, they turned back to Tessi.

“I’m Flo Gusher,” the woman introduced herself, reaching out her hand for a hand shake.

Tessi made a face at the obscene name. It put mental imagery into her that she would have really preferred not to picture.

“Stan Gowan,” the man introduced, once Tessi had finished shaking his wife’s hand.

Again, there had been no solution to the mystery— normal guy, porn actress wife. How had he ended up with her? Why did she tolerate being with him? It was completely nonsensical, and the longer that it went on as a thing unexplained, the more frustrated Tessi found herself becoming with it as a situation. It was something that should not be.

“Why don’t you two have the same name?” Tessi demanded to know. The odd details of their marriage had gone unremarked upon for long enough, and Tessi was fed up with that.

“You’re married, aren’t you?” She sniped. “Or did you just say that, when it isn’t true?” Her tone implied just what she thought of that.

“No, we’re really married,” Flo said, with reassuring warmth. “‘Flo Gusher’ is my work name. I just like it so much that I like everyone who knows me personally to call me by it, too.”

Tessi rolled her eyes. ‘Flo’ was definitely a porn actress, then. There was no doubting it now. Tessi disliked her harder.

Tessi opened her mouth. She knew what the next words out were going to be: I’ve changed my mind. Matthew and I can get ourselves ready for the move all alone, thank you very much. You can’t come any further in! Leave the way you came. Now!

The words were rising up in her— but when they reached her mouth, she shut it, and didn’t speak them.

She could deny them access to the apartment. She could impede their advance, reverse their entry— Flo’s revealing shorts and too-tight sleeveless shirt made Tessi want to. She was just dressed too sexy.

But Flo and Stan had been polite. Tessi just couldn’t turn them away.

Tessi sighed. Instead of saying their banishment, she opened her mouth to say their welcome.

“Thank you both for coming, and helping us move.” She said the words with a bit of bite and resentment. She didn’t look at them as she spoke, looking down at her indoor shoes instead.

“You both have the run of our place— do whatever you need to do. Go wherever you need to go. If you need my help for anything—”

“Excuse me, Tessi,” Flo said, cheerily— Tessi looked back up to her.

“But you should really relax. We’re here to take of the work. You just rest and put your feet up.”

“Yes,” Stan agreed. “Relax. Soon you won’t have to worry about anything ever again,” he told Tessi.

Tessi sat down on the couch, frowning.

“No,” Flo objected. “Before we came here, that was true. Since we hadn’t arrived yet, the truth was, soon she would never have to worry about anything ever again. But now we are here, it’s switched to the present tense. Not in the future. Now, from this point onward, she will never have to worry about anything ever again. She just… doesn’t have to worry about anything anymore. She hasn’t, ever since we came into this apartment.”

Tessi was still frowning.

But Flo and her husband were sharing a smile with each other.

Flo and Stan… they had just said something, hadn’t they? But what had they said? In the moment they’d been speaking it, Tessi had thought it was a strange thing to say… but now it seemed the words had gone farther than all possible perception— and Flo and Stan were sharing a knowing look now, instead of a smile. That look said they’d spoken knowing Tessi wouldn’t understand, wouldn’t remember, wouldn’t process their words.

That look said they’d said whatever it had been because they’d just wanted to share those words between themselves. They had said them more for themselves than for her.

Tessi felt her irritation with them and their mysteries returning.

Finally Flo and Stan looked back to Tessi where she was sitting on the couch.

“It’s all going to be really easy now,” Flo cooed to her. Tessi found her tone comforting, even though she pretty much already hated the woman.

“Some movers are going to come in about an hour,” Stan continued elaborating.

“When they come,” Flo spoke again, “then they will remove all this furniture from the apartment— and they will load it up, take it, and put it in your new apartment in one of our production company’s interior complexes. Then all of it will be right there, waiting for you, already unpacked and placed. It’s as simple as that.”

That did make it sound like the whole process was going to be very easy, Tessi had to admit. Soothingly, lulling easy, like the pitch Flo spoke in when she spoke.

“Once they’re done here in a few hours,” Stan interjected again, “there will only be a few thing left.”

“That’s right,” Flo nodded along as she spoke. Tessi felt further lulled. “Only your dining room table, and your dining room chairs, and only your mattress, not even your bed—”

“Only a single, comfortable armchair,” Stan added.

“That’s all that will be left,” the two of them spoke in unison with each other.

It would hardly be anything. Everything else gone.

Tessi wasn’t supposed to worry. Somehow, she understood that now. But she couldn’t keep herself from doing it entirely.

“But our stove, our refrigerator,” she spluttered. “They’ll both be gone— how will we eat dinner tonight?!”

“Don’t worry about that,” Flo said,

“About anything,” Stan murmured, almost overlapping with Flo’s speech, saying what he said in the background, behind her words.

“Once our MC Movies movers have finished delivering and arranging all of your furniture to your new place, they’ll come back and bring both you and Matthew a nice dinner— courtesy of MC Movies, just like everything else we’re doing for you both. We’ll make sure you’re taken care of, dinner included.”

Tessi played back everything she’d just heard in her mind, even though her mind was feeling a bit fatigued for some reason.

“You said… just the dining table, the chairs, the mattress— and a single armchair. But why should one armchair stay here?”

She looked between Flo and Stan. They looked back at her.

“Surely, Matthew and I could go one day without an armchair! It’s hardly a necessity of life.”

“This is completely normal,” Flo said.

“Normal,” Stan spoke backgroundedly. His words kept slipping into Flo’s, hiding there.

“We always leave a single armchair. So that you can be comfortable while we work.”

Tessi took the cue and moved to the chair.

It actually was very nice to sit in it; Tessi was finding it both pleasant and comfortable, and inwardly, she was grateful this chair would be here until tomorrow, even after the couch had gone in an hour or so.

“When will you both show my new apartment to me?” Tessi asked, wonderingly.

“Today, we will only show you a video presentation,” Flo answered patiently. “Tomorrow, right after you and Matthew have moved, we will show you all around the apartment, and the complex it’s located in. If there’s time, we can even show you a few other complexes elsewhere in the building.”

That actually sounded nice too. As nice as sitting here.

“But today,” Stan said, picking something up of the coffeetable Tessi had ignored before, “we have brought a presentation for you. It was made by MC Movies, specifically for the spouses of our employees to enjoy. It plays on a pair of virtual reality goggles, with matching headphones.”

These virtual reality goggles, Stan was now holding in his hands— and Flo had picked up the paired headphones that went with them. These were two pieces of the strange equipment which had come out of both of their packed bags onto the coffeetable, and only now that they’d been explained did Tessi understand what they were for. Prior to this, they’d just been one more confusing mystery.

“Just keep sitting in that comfortable chair like you’re doing,” Flo encouraged. It made Tessi feel good for a moment, like she was being praised— like she had done something so smart by moving from the couch to this chair, without having been directly asked.

“We’ll just put both of these on you, and since you’re off of the couch, the movers can move everything around you, get everything out of here, and in the meantime, you can just sit here, peacefully, unaware of it all, not worrying about anything, and just watching the presentation,” Stan said pleasantly.

It was easy to settle back in the chair as she’d been encouraged to do.

“Yes, just like that,” Flo smiled. “You can tune the rest of everything else out, and put all your focus entirely onto the presentation.”

“And without you even noticing, completely in the background, while you watch, all the work of moving will get done without any of your attention and without any of your intervention. When the presentation is finally over, it will be like waking up to find everything is finished. As if you had fallen asleep, and everything was taken care of by magic.”

All of these were soothing words— Tessi liked the idea of not having to do any of these for herself, merely finding them done after the fact.

She nodded her head to signal she accepted this. Together, Flo and Stan stepped toward her. Stan put the goggles over her ears. Flo put the headphones over her ears.

Tessi couldn’t see anything in her soon-to-be-former apartment anymore.

Now other images showed themselves to her. A large, square building on an industrial lot, but the filter in the video was romanticizing it— the color tones were softening it, idealizing it— trying to make it beautiful, even though it only looked like a square container.

“Welcome to MC Movies’ Interior Employee Apartment Complexes,” a serene woman’s voice cooed into her ears.

Tessi felt like she was watching an advertisement for a destination getaway.

There was some kind of musical track behind what the woman spoke. It reminded Tessi of the way that sometimes Stan said things under Flo’s words, but Tessi wasn’t sure why.

The music was incredibly loud— so loud it felt like it was blaring into her ears, almost like it was too much, and when the pitch went just a little too high, there would be a second of pain until it dipped lower again. The woman’s voice was even louder.

This made it impossible for Tessi to be aware of anything besides the video, its images, and its sounds. She wanted to see what the workers were doing in her apartment instead.

She raised her hands— a disorienting feeling, since she couldn’t see them at all and she was working off of feel alone. She set them on either side of her virtual reality goggles, pulling them off of her face.

When she looked around, able to see her apartment again, she was a bit caught offguard.

The movers had arrived in just minutes— and they were now thoroughly emptying out the apartment, carrying out furniture in pairs, going into other rooms, seeking out more— constantly moving, constantly working.

Flo and Stan were doing nothing, except standing to the side of all this work and sharing a passionate kiss. Flo’s hand was down Stan’s pants.

Tessi shook her head, blinked her eyes a few times, sure she must have seen wrong.

But no, that was clearly Flo’s hand down there. She could see the outline of it coming out through the surface of Stan’s pants, a widened, moving bulge at his crotch, fist shaped, undulating under fabric.

Stan broke the kiss, pulling Flo into a tight embrace, moving his mouth near to her ear.

He murmured something, and Flo laughed. But he had spoken too softly, and he was all the way across the room— Tessi could neither tell nor understand what it was he had said to her.

She concentrated, thinking back on the sounds she’d heard.

In her mind, they started to take the shapes of words. It had almost sounded like he’d said, “Tessi’s goggles are not properly affixed to her head, since she just took them off,” and then Flo had laughed back, “you’re right!”

If he had actually said that, then why was that funny? And why couldn’t she take her goggles off, if she wanted to? It was her head, her eyes. She had a right to decide what was on it— or what she watched. She had determination over her body, about what came in contact with it, about what it was doing. She had the right to take the goggles off, if desired.

Flo took her hand out of her husband’s pants. Then the two of them broke the passionate sealing of their lips, and turned to start walking towards Tessi. They weaved their way between bypassing movers, all of whom carried furniture with them as they went.

They had to change course so many times it was almost like they were maneuvering an obstacle course, like they were reeds wavering in a sweeping wind, but they finally reached her.

“Tessi,” Flo said, and she had kneeled herself in front, so her face was in Tessi’s. “You don’t have to worry ever again, from now on,” and Tessi thought she’d heard that somewhere before, sometime earlier.

“It’s important that you allow yourself to be peaceful,” Stan said, from his position standing over and behind Flo. “Just watch the video all the way through, so you can see where you’re going to live.”

“You need to learn all about it, Tessi,” Flo spoke again. “It’s where you’re going to be spending most of your time. And that’s going to be starting for you very soon. It’s important that you learn everything the video presentation wants to teach you, as soon as you can.”

“Learn,” Stan echoed, so faintly Tessi wasn’t sure if he’d said it at all— like he was saying it just so it could seep into background awareness.

For a moment, Tessi felt as if she’d almost been convinced. The chair under her was so comfortable— and every time Flo and Stan spoke to her in this coordinated way, it left her feeling soothed and lulled, a bit sleepy—

But it was only for a moment. Then, since they had been watching her, and not saying anything, the effect seemed to wear off, and Tessi felt like herself again.

“No, I don’t know,” she protested. “I don’t think I want to do this at all. I don’t want to watch this presentation— I don’t want to move into MC Movies’ Interior Employee Apartment Complex!”

It came out almost as a shout.

Tessi realized how loud she’d gotten, partly without meaning to, and dropped her pitch to be more civil.

I’ve always dreamed of living in a house,” she said, and Flo and Stan were watching her like they were really listening.

“I though Matthew knew that,” Tessi added. “I thought that was where we were heading. I just always wanted a freestanding home— with its own garden. Some place I could fill with children.”

“Those are fine things to want,” Stan acknowledged. “But don’t make your mind up too fast. You should watch the video all the way to the end— then when it’s over, you can make your judgement, but not before that.”

Both Flo and Stan were staring at her expectantly now. She really didn’t want to say this… but she felt like she was going to have to, anyway.

“Okay,” she begrudged them. “I’ll watch the rest of the video. But please, can you turn the volume down? It’s just too loud. It hurts my ears, and I can’t think. Please?”

Flo and Stan shared another look. They were a married couple, so maybe Tessi should have expected this, but she was sick of them and their looks, feeling like she was always on the outside of everything which went on, that there were things happening she had no knowledge of.

Flo settled the goggles back on her face. Was that a ‘no,’ then? Had they even heard the request she had made? Were they listening at all, or were they too busy thinking about whatever secrets it was they had?

Tessi felt ignored, and overlooked. And she wasn’t looking forward to hearing the sounds of the video blasting into her ears. It played so loudly she thought it might be reasonable to expect hearing damage from it after.

Not very nice of them, though, to simply slip the goggles and the headphones back into place, without even caring what she’d said. She hated not being listened to, and hated being overlooked by people.

As soon as everything was back in place, the video started to play again. It seemed to have skipped backward— she’d seen this part before. The establishing shot (a term she knew from listening to Matthew talk about his craft, out of a desire to indulge him) showing the square container-like building, with the romanticized framing and softened hues, invoking nostalgia and comfort.

The sound was as loud as she remembered. When the pitch went high, it caused her momentary pain.

“Can you please turn the volume down?” She asked, though she could no longer see either one of them.

She felt a hand on the side of her headphones, turning a dial. Then she was alone, watching the video. But it was a relief— the volume no longer hurt her ears. The video didn’t stop this time; because Tessi didn’t take either her headphones or her goggles off. Many different angles of the building were shown, where it sat on its industrial lot. It only stood on concrete, but with the coloring of each image, the concrete was made to look almost like sand— beachy— and the building really was so huge. It was so clear that all of this was meant to be promotional— the MC Movies headquarters being flaunted in this way; and then the camera was inside, showing entrances to employee complexes.

Tessi didn’t think much of it.

It seemed like all the production areas were towards the middle of the building; and the interior employee complexes were all around the edges. Like a square within a rectangle; there was one square hallway that encased the production spaces, and the opposite wall from each of the production doors, all the way around, there was open-arch after open-arch, and when the camera passed under them, they were all the same; employee complexes; stairs built right into walls that went all the way up, floors that came out from them, apartment after apartment within.

Tessi just thought it all looked boring, and stupid. She didn’t like it.

The design of everything was very modern— even within the complexes, even where the wallstairs were clearly supposed to be an architectural marvel, nothing was made with an identifiable building material. No wood, or stone. Everything was done in simple shades, and made of materials that looked smooth, looked made-smooth by human manufacture. It was a far cry from the classic brick and wood home Tessi had once imagined living in. It all looked like it was made from things synthesized in labs, made from what was completely synthetic.

This was where she was supposed to be living now? Inside of a huge, modern, industrial box?

It made her feel she was trapped.

The video had gone back to showing shots of the outside again, the camera having returned there.

It was taking long shots, now, another term learned from Matthew, showing the building in all of its height and all of its detail.

From the outside, from a position this pulled back, Tessi could see that the production building was five-stories tall. That explained why the complexstairs went all the way up, why they had seemed so tall.

Tessi remembered from being showed the inside— there were elevators too— an elevator in each complex, and an elevator in the heart of the production rooms.

The whole building, really, was basically as big as a hospital.

It was as sprawling and laid out, it contained as many people; it might even have contained more— Tessi thought she’d seen hospitals that were actually smaller than these headquarters. It depressed her to think of living inside, of constantly having to navigate through all of that space— of constantly being surrounded by that many people. She had so liked the idea of her own little house, its own freestanding structure, connected, attached to nothing, sharing no walls with anyone, only her own people within it and no one else.

The production headquarters, it was just too huge. She didn’t think she could ever really be happy living inside of there with Matthew.

Now the camera had gone back inside. Having first showed the residential complexes, now it was moving through production rooms— showing the behind-the-scenes of various shoots that were progress.

“Another hard day at work for our employees at MC Movies,” the woman’s voice said, sultrily. “It’s only men behind and operating our cameras. Keep up the good work out there, fellas!” The woman encouraged onscreen men who could not hear her— clearly, the voiceover had been dubbed in once the footaged had all been compiled and edited all together.

That broke through Tessi’s boredom for her. Now, instead, she was filled with irritation. Why should it only be men back behind the cameras?

But that was only a brief interlude into what the business practices of MC Movies was— that made it a little odd. Barely any business at all, but they had to make a point of showing they only had male cameramen and crew members? Why single that detail out?

Tessi shook her head. The entire rest of the video had contained nothing at all about the business. She still didn’t have any clue what kind of movies MC Movies even made, although based off of meeting flow, and now the all male cameramen, Tessi was leaning toward guessing they made porn films. And she didn’t like thinking of Matthew being a porn director.

Still, even if she was confident in that guess, it would have been nice to have some confirmation, to learn something about how the business hierarchy was structured, or something about what kind of profits the studio saw, or their distribution chains.

Obviously they had told Matthew some things, because he’d been excited to accept their offer. Maybe he could tell her later.

Clearly, this video wasn’t going to tell her anything more about the day-to-day operations of MC Movies, even though that didn’t seem like too much to expect from an informational presentation. Tessi found herself getting annoyed with the whole situation once more. Why had she agreed to watch this, again?

Because the video could have been showing her all those things, those answers to what she wondered about. And instead of doing that, it was back to showing her the residential complexes.

There were a certain amount of amenities on each floor, and residents were allowed to freely travel between floors. It was like Matthew had said— all the things one would expect in an urban center, localized into the building; there were nightclubs, bars, restaurants, places to dance, to eat; there were gyms, spas, swimming pools, places to get massages— anything Tessi could think of, it seemed there was at least some approximation of it. In that sense she wouldn’t feel stranded.

As Tessi watched the camera travel through interior complex after complex, she noticed the audio playing to her through the headphones. It was not like it had been before, a blaring drone that went on and on and on, pounding in her head, paining her ears.

The audio, now, was a lulling sound— soft music moving in comforting rhythms that reminded her of the way that Flo and Stan spoke when they were talking to her— every now and then, she heard a soft whisper, but the voices sounding them were indistinct.

She was sure it must be the sound of the workers speaking to each other— she noticed them every so often.

Tessi didn’t remotely suspect that the voices she was hearing were not, in fact, the voices of the workers, but recorded voices that had been mixed in and hidden inside the audio track. There was no way she could have known that, and it was beyond her understanding, but the part of her mind that was receptive to the message they were imparting was taking that message in deeply, deeply enough that the entire trajectory of her life could be forever changed— even though she’d had other plans before, other chances of happiness, before, they would all be lost now, if things changed in this way, in the way they were tending towards.

In her conscious mind, Tessi thought of the home she had once dreamed of living in. All the time she had been referring to their current place, the place being emptied out, as hers and Matthew’s “first place” it had been in the hope of moving on to her dream place after— a home which was entirely a construction of beauty, a place of beauty. Those had been powerful dreams, but now she thought of them differently.

Now, she thought it might be okay not having the home she’d intended. Even if her dream was unsatisfied, the luxury apartments in the interior complexes were very nice too, a dream all on their own.

Tessi accepted this idea as one she had thought of herself, it never having occurred to her that it might have been whispered into the deep of her mind before rising from there to the surface. She watched on.

The video was still touring her through various amenities— each interior complex had its own swimming pool— but there wasn’t one on every level, just one global one for each complex.

Additionally, there was one large swimming pool outside for everyone to share. And outside, sunbathing areas where the concrete looked even more like sand. Some of the complexes had bowling alleys, billiard rooms, movie theaters. They had showed saunas before, showed them again.

Tessi had to admit that the virtual reality goggles were technologically impressive, at least. She was consciously aware of the fact that she was watching a video play, but the footage, the resolution of it, the way it was shot, all of it made her feel she was walking around these spaces herself. More than once, she had to remind herself that she was not.

All in all, Tessi had to admit the virtual reality tour had given Tessi a great overview of the entire estate— that it had presented her with an image of it that was very well-rounded and very, very well-informed.

And yet it left her with several questions, also.

Every woman the camera had moved past throughout the presentation had looked just like Flo. And how could that be possible? How could so many beautiful women by coincidence just end up here? Especially because many of them, maybe even all them, were not even employees of MC Movies, but only employees’ wives.

But however it had happened, all of them looked like Flo: like life-sized mannequins, with huge racked-up breasts, firm, angled up, like they would never sag or drop with age. Almost all of those breasts had to have been the product of plastic surgery— but still, so many woman like this? All of them gathered in the same place? How?

But the women of these complexes were not the only ones who ever appeared on camera. The men, many of them husbands, the crew of MC Movies— the employees who had brought spouses with them to move in, live there— they also crossed through the camera’s ken, but seeing them was as shocking and disappointing as first seeing Stan had been. None of them looked like they matched with the kind of women they were paired to, the kind of women they were sometimes walking with.

All of them, every one, looked like the picture of mediocrity. And again, how had MC Movies managed to find such mediocre men, and gather them together?

It was hard to keep one’s eyes on the men when one of the woman happened to walk by, sometimes passing in front and temporarily blocking them from view. Quite simply, the similarity in appearance between Flo and all the rest wasn’t only based on physical attributes. It was also based in choices— choices each woman had made about their sense of style. And each woman had made similar choices. Tops, bikinis, sleeveless shirts, all of them barely enough to hide both breasts— shorts, skirts, bikini bottoms. All of them were dressed skimpily, with eighty percent or more of their bodies showing at all times.

And Tessi did not understand this any better.

And it wasn’t just that. Sometimes when a woman went by, whether she was moving through the foreground, or through the background, she was completely naked, showing her breasts, showing her nipples, showing her pussy, showing everything. And no one ever reacted when this happened— as if it was perfectly normal for adult women to be walking around these complexes among other men and women, wearing nothing at all and making their bodies completely bare and obvious to anyone who wanted to see them.

Just how could this be the case? How could these women be comfortable with doing this, going naked? And why didn’t anyone else care that they were doing so?

Sometimes it looked like these naked women were doing something. With each other, with men, with whoever— but it looked like they were at certain points pairing off with partners, and, though in the background, in full view of the camera, having intercourse with these other people.

Tessi stopped paying attention to the foreground, and instead kept scanning the background, again and again. Over and over, she thought she could see women having sex— with other men, with other women— but whenever she tried to fully see what they were doing, she found pixels obscured what was happening. The women were not pixellated when naked and walking or standing— only when they fucked.

Tessi felt like she should be upset, but oddly, she just wasn’t. It was something about the way the music soothed to her, something in the way it rocked and relaxed her— and those whispers, now and then, from the workers as they moved past. Somehow they blended perfectly with the music— and each time Tessi tried to become upset, she became, instead, distracted from the responses she was supposed to be having. The upset that should have taken place. Instead, the audio coaxed her into keeping attention firmly fixed on the tour; just making her see the naked women, when they appeared, making her observe, but not letting her react to them.

Tessi was just so at peace where she was sitting in her chair— she felt like she had partly fused to it; they had become the same organism, for the chair had carefully molded itself around her— they were symbiotic now— every now and then there was a high-tone in the background music, and now when it played, there was momentary pain in her ears again.

Did that mean the music had somehow been turned up? Had it gone back to the level it had started at? Was it blasting her again?

She focused on it for a minute, trying to decide if she was correctly perceiving that there had actually been a change.

She heard the lulling tones of it again, when she put her attention there. And she heard the faint whisper of workers passing by, communicating, which somehow slid inside her headphones and mixed with the music she was already hearing. It distracted her for a minute again.

When the pitch went too high, and caused her physical pain, she seemed to detach from it, and forget it had happened.

Tentatively, she wanted to say that the volume was louder, that it was back to where it had been before being turned down— that was her assumption, but somehow she couldn’t determine that for sure. Nor could she state that with full confidence, either.

The video kept playing— the audio kept playing.

Sometimes she was watching it— but sometimes she felt a strong impulse to detach, as from the pain, when its images made her feel uncomfortable. When there was a naked woman walking past again, or when a couple fucked.

Then she would take the goggles off— succeeding even though her mind felt lulled, lightly entranced— but even with the goggles off, the headphones were on, and the audio still played, and when she listened to it, it pulled her mind away from the discomfort, and soon the goggles were back over her eyes.

She did not so much detach as things were detached from her.

The discomfort could touch her temporarily— so the goggles came on and off multiple times, each time it struck. But the presiding feeling in her was blissfulness— the music, and the voices— they had her mind half-asleep, but only lightly so, as if she was waking up in the morning and not fully there yet.

Whenever she had the goggles off, she felt the most awake— but then she was quickly made sleepy again by the sounds being played into her ears.

Then she was most sleepy right after putting the headphones back on— most awake before taking them off.

She was about to take them off as business operations started being explained.

Since she had just been about to take her headphones off, her mind was at its most alert, not having been half-enslumbered again yet, and coerced into replacing goggles which had been taken off.

This was what MC Movies did. This was what Matthew would now do.

“MC Movies is a porn company,” the woman’s voice explained in sultry voiceover. “With their help, private individuals can pay to have themselves filmed fucking women who have been influenced by MC Movies’ brilliant processes of influence.”

That was wrong, of course— but— processes of influence. What kind of processes? How did they work? Who did they choose to use them on?

Tessi had many questions.

“Each of our clients has a choice,” the woman continued to explain— like every word she said was a great turn-on for her— like every word spoken was something she wanted to masturbate over, right there, right then.

“We offer them two kinds of women to fuck, and then they must pick which kind of women they want.

“First, we have our porn stars. These eager ladies are willing to fulfil any client’s desire, all of that clients desires. Their willingness comes from their hypnotic training— the hypnosis they experience trains them to fulfill all client desires, trains them to learn the method of how to do it”

That sounded horrible to Tessi.

Or it should have sounded horrible to her— something in her responded, but the emotion was detached away from her. It had been a strong emotion, so to feel it ripped out of herself meant her body shuddering, and then jerking back against the chair she sat in.

“Our porn star ladies, like the one who has come to clean your apartment out today, are hypnotically conditioned not only to serve and please our clients— to be as absolutely filthy as necessary when the right time for it arrives— are also hypnotically conditioned to behave normally at all other times, so that it is impossible to guess what has been done to them.”

How awful for those women, Tessi thought emotionlessly. Her natural thoughts were still there, they just… lacked emotional fuel, and connection. How awful for them. For what had been done to never show itself— so no one could ever even realized they needed help to escape, to be deprogrammed.

“But that is only one of the two options we offer our clients. They may choose one of our porn stars. Or they may choose to fuck one of our stupid bimbos.”

Bimbos… being a bimbo… that sounded worse to Tessi than being a porn star. She thought more sympathy for the bimbos than for the porn stars, but still felt nothing except bliss.

All of these strange explanations were spoken over unthreatening footage of the building; interiors of apartments, interiors of amenities, of halls and stairs, of production rooms. Tessi wondered if she would be able to visit any of these spaces without thinking of what was being presented to her right now.

“Our porn ladies are all the same,” the woman spoke on— Tessi wondered if she was one of them.

“But our bimbos have variation. We have bimbos all the way from just slightly dimmer than normal, all the way down to bimbos who are too stupid to even function. Clients may specify what intelligence level they would like to claim in their fucking.

“These bimbos who are too stupid to be functional, they are completely thoughtless slavegirls— the lowest point of our Bimbo Intelligence Spectrum.

“They only stare forwards thoughtlessly— they stare into a nothingness void which eats their minds constantly, eats their minds, spits them back out, eats them again— they stare into it and it happens. It is why they are so stupid. Their minds are masticated and spit back out gooily, at all times, so they can never think.

“Because of this, they wear gaping, wondering expressions on their faces. And they cannot remember how to close their mouths, so they drool. Constantly. They are beholden to follow their sexual urges, without thought.”

Tessi tried to have an emotional reaction to this— tried even to think— but the music seemed to have swelled, and now it felt like her mind was being held in its hands, held by its fingers, and she couldn’t do anything but stare into the goggles, listening to what she was being told. She thought her jaw might have fallen open.

The woman spoke again.

“We call these bimbos our cumcontainers,” she said, excitedly— and with great fondness and affection, as if she was thinking back upon them with nostalgia, somehow.

This was said over a benign shot of the outdoor pool’s surface. Pretty blue water— strange words— and such strange words.

“But our porn star ladies, they are even more special than the bimbos,” the woman explained. Tessi almost wished she could see her. She was just faceless, and disembodied. A voice in her ears that spoke out above the rest— there were so many she was hearing.

“They do not experience intelligence reduction at all. Instead, they are taught how to hypnotize. And so they are able to hypnotize either women or men, whenever they are requested to do so.”

Suddenly the video was showing Flo— Tessi recognized her— she stood in front of a woman who was a stranger— staring into her eyes, speaking inaudibly, until the woman’s eyes rolled up, hypnotized.

Tessi didn’t know what it was. She wasn’t sure if it was the shock of suddenly seeing someone she actually knew within the video footage— or the shock of seeing what said person was doing— or if it had been the shock of seeing hypnosis carried out, proven real, proven possible, happening right before her eyes.

But whatever it had been, it seemed to shake her mind awake, and her mind emerge from the partial slumber it had been lured into.

It didn’t feel like she’d been very far from awareness, but she had drifted, lightly, away a short distance, and now she felt like she was truly, truly back.

Now that she was thinking more like herself again, feeling more like herself again, the thing she really wanted now was to get the goggles off of her face.

She reached up and grabbed them, more confident now after taking them off and putting them back on again multiple times.

But something was different now. When she pulled, unlike the other times, the goggles did not come away with her hands. Was there some kind of hidden locking mechanism in them, which had only now been set off.

She wanted them off, why weren’t they going? The pain was swamping her.

She put all of her strength into her arms. They pulled free.

She was looking at the real world again, and now she was looking around her apartment.

Or what had been her apartment. It didn’t feel like hers anymore, because it had now been so transformed. She couldn’t believe how much had been accomplished, how much progress made. Now, as she looked around, she could clearly see that essentially all of the furniture had been removed from the place— and all of it had gone without her realizing it was going.

There weren’t many workers around now— so who was speaking in her headphones? There was no one here for her to catch snatches of conversation off of. But she was still hearing speech.

There were two people left in the apartment, though. But they were not speaking, so Tessi knew the speech, that indistinct speech, could not becoming from them.

The two people left were the couple, Flo and Stan, who had arrived first and would apparently be leaving last. But they were neither speaking, nor working— they looked similarly positioned as before, when Tessi saw Flo with her hand in Stan’s pants. The two of them were entwined, pressed against a blank apartment wall, kissing, thrusting their crotches together— no, they were not intertwined, or not only— their crotches were joined— they were vigorously and passionately fucking— moving their bodies together as their lips met.

Both of them were naked.

“How can you do that?!” Tessi shrieked, at her loudest possible volume. “You’re strangers in my home! And it doesn’t matter if I’m moving homes tomorrow, you’re strangers in my PRESENCE and it is completely inappropriate, not to mention DISGUSTING to have sex in front of a complete stranger who has no interest in watching!”

The rage had come, swift and brutal, and it had made Tessi feel better to shriek it all out at them.

But as soon as they heard her shrieks, Flo and Stan physically separated, and then the two of them sprinted quickly over to her, where she was sat in the comfortable chair.

Flo dropped down on her knees again, so her face was right level with Tessi’s. She’d taken this position before, but Tessi was viewing Flo differently now. She remembered this woman could hypnotize.

“Look into my eyes, Tessi,” Flo said. Stan’s hands had removed the headphones from her ears. “Look deeply. You can hear my voice better now, not muffled at all.”

It was like before, where everything Flo had said had seemed comforting. But Flo hadn’t been using her full power— now she was.

Tessi struggled to look away— to stand and run.

“Listen,” Flo urged her. “You want to be comfortable.”

She could not resist the forced enslumbering of her mind.

But it did not feel like a full slumber. As before it was a waking sleep— she stirred— her consciousness slipped a little away from her, though she could still see it, and see where it had gone. She didn’t feel like shrieking anymore. She just felt like being comfortable. All the power that had been in her had been completely drained out.

She flopped harder in her seat.

The headphones were sleekly slid back on over her ears. She had been subdued, the couple must be thinking, now she could be brainwashed again.

She felt the goggles being placed back on her eyes, and this time heard a distinct click of locking.

“Hello again, Tessi,” the woman’s voice spoke above the sound of music— loud, in her ears, loud— causing pain on high-pitches— but now when the pain happened, it seemed to white-out her mind and clear more space for the words to come in.

“Flo and Stan who have come to clean today have also come to clean you— they have come to wash your mind, wash your brain— wash all your resistance away. You are going to become one of the slavegirls we offer our clients. But you can either become a porn star, or a bimbogirl— and Flo and Stan will be the ones who decide, and decide your level of intelligence.”

Tessi’s mind drifted, somewhere off to the left of her, like she was standing in shallow water that came partway up her calves— like her brain had just fallen out of her, and now it was being buoyed along shallow waves, only a foot, a few feet at most, away from her body.

But dimly, she thought— so this presentation had been made specifically for her, tailored to her.

She imagined herself as a porn star— that would be better than bimbo— had she thought something like that again?

Then she imagined herself as the worst kind of bimbo, with the wondering, gaping face— only a mindless drone, used to sexually pleasure others.

“You don’t need to worry, Tessi,” the woman said, caringly, as if what she was doing to Tessi now was an act of the most supreme kindness. “You don’t need to worry about anything, but you also don’t need to worry about moving with Matthew into our complex.”

Tessi shuddered at the claiming tone used around the word “our.” She was barely conscious that she had done it.

“And you don’t need to worry about Matthew working for us, now. Every single one of our employees’ wives always receive a job. So you will receive a job too. You’ll have plenty to do during the day, while Matthew is working hard for us.”

“So you see?” The woman asked. Shots of that sand-colored concrete outside, beneath the headquarters building were being shown.

“You no longer need to worry.”

The music seemed to echo this sentiment. Tessi felt it was reaching into her mind again and touching her brain with long fingers.

Or perhaps her brain still buoyed itself along on waves of shallow water close to where her body stood in it— and perhaps the music streaked to it there, and hung around it like a cloud. Either way, she felt encouraged. And she felt reassured.

“We know you’ve been unemployed for a long time. All your troubles are over now that you’ve come to us.”

Her mind surged on the waves. But she could think with it again, however imperfectly the formation of those thoughts unfolded. It felt like each time she thought, the thought dropped down, dropped outside of her body, before finally being something she could hear, and could know. She was half-asleep and half-awake, this was what existing was like now. Everything touched with the shimmer of the dream.

And she thought, thought as she could, that she didn’t like what she was hearing. She didn’t want this kind of job— to belong to MC Movies because of Matthew’s position there. This was never what she’d wanted when she had wanted her unemployment to end.

But the more she felt the waves carrying her mind, the more her resistance seemed to be drawn out— and something else was soaking in— the brightsear feeling, where there was nothing in her head, and even her half-awakeness was dissipating. She was falling fully into mental slumber now, down… down…

She slept a deep slumber. Flo and Stan saw how deeply her mind was entranced— they knew what the video’d done; they knew Tessi would be aroused.

They returned to her, removed her goggles. Stood her up from her chair, removed her clothes.

Tessi’s mind registered this— thought two people fucked her, but thought of it as a dream.

Sometime after this strange yet pleasant dream of being doubly fucked, Tessi’s mind was washed back into her body. The waves which had carried it on their backs finally carried it back to her, and when she opened her eyes, she felt like one united whole.

There was, somewhere within, the faint impulse to struggle. She remembered all she had learned from the video— all that was planned for her to experience, and to do— and she remembered she was supposed to object to it— but she couldn’t really make herself care enough to put up a substantial struggle.

She couldn’t even really get up to leave, or open her mouth to speak.

She realized she was sitting in the comfortable chair naked, now, but she didn’t care— couldn’t even fight enough to try and get up to go and get dressed.

She wasn’t even that embarrassed to be naked in front of Flo and Stan, even though they were once again wearing clothes.

“It’s goodbye for now, Tessi!” Stan called out to her.

“Just until tomorrow,” Flo assured her.

“We hope you and Matthew have a good time together this evening!” Stan added, putting an arm around his wife’s shoulders.

The two of them started walking. It took Tessi a moment to realize they had started walking toward her. She’d expected them to leave instead.

She didn’t know exactly when it had happened, but the goggles and the headphones had been taken off of her and set on the floor— it must have happened once she had fallen asleep.

But now Stan and Flo broke apart to pick both of these up, and when they stood over her chair once more, they affixed the goggles to her head, and the headphones to her ears.

Tessi remembered she was supposed to fight— she was supposed to resist.

“N-no,” Tessi moaned, twisting in the chair. They had left her naked.

And what played now was not the video presentation from before. It was pornography.

Tessi felt herself being hypnotized again.

Her mind was trying to figure out what was causing the hypnosis. She was watching men fuck women with rolled up eyes— in many imaginative, and degrading positions— using them like dolls— but all the time there was a filter over the image— the hues of color in the image shifted along a spectrum, even while the shapes in the image stayed the same.

There was music in her ears, hurting them— indistinct voices.

Unlike before, Tessi’s body was uncomfortably worked up. Without thinking about it, she touched her naked pussy and started stroking.

Without thinking about that, either, she was sliding into a new and deeper trance, learning new lessons without realizing.

She moved by feel alone, down in that underground her mind had been taken and dragged down into. Somehow she could know her mind most fully when it was under the influence of something else. And what she knew in it now was everything it was capable of, everything it could perform— she knew the measure of it, what it contained— how much of it had already been brainwashed, how much was steadily being gotten under control.

But she also knew that no aspect of her intelligence had been dimmed. This was a good sign. It meant that she had a real chance of being a porn star lady, instead of a bimbogirl.

She had her eyes open even underneath the earth, down the cavern she had been placed in, up in her head. She could see— could see exactly what idea the porn was brainwashing into her mind. What idea it was hypnotizing inwards into her deepest beliefs— through the rote masturbatory movements of her body— through her mind’s reception of its signals.

She could see this idea implanting in deep. She would not be able to uproot it.

The porn star women slept with their husbands outside of work hours, evidently. But apart from their husbands, they had a right to choose any employee or employee’s wife for having sex with, whenever they wanted.

They had other rights, besides this, of course. They were completely entitled to bring out their hypnotic abilities whenever they wanted. They had full authorization, and encouragement, to hypnotize any employee, and any employee’s wife on any occasion— but they also had full authorization and encouragement to hypnotize themselves at any time they wished to.

Tessi couldn’t think in words. Everything was still all by feel down there in the dark she had been plunged into— she was in the deepest spaces of her own head, but she could feel around the idea. It was warm and pulsing in the dark, infecting everything. It called to her— felt so good where it was.

She had been shifted enough that she could grateful that it seemed she was receiving the porn star conditioning, and not the bimbogirl conditioning. Shifted enough to be happy she was getting the kind of conditioning that was least bad, instead of being upset that she was being conditioned at all. The longer she learned about porn stars, the greater her chance of becoming one.

There was a new idea being implanted, warm and pulsing like the other.

The bimbogirls— they were always horny, but they could choose who they wanted to have sex with— but the drones just had to accept what was given to them, had to be available to everybody.

A third idea came down, becoming implanted in her mind’s earth, where she watched it warmly pulse. With each pulse she believed it more.

It was right that the men of MC Movies be ready for sex, right that they always be experiencing arousal while they were carrying out their work duties.

And so it was good that MC Movies responded as they did to this necessity. They made sure all food and water was drugged— containing a drug which encouraged the sexual. It made the men horny, kept them like that forever— and it also made them achingly hard. Their cocks were never allowed to deflate, or go down, except in release.

But that drug of sexual encouragement only worked on men— it targeted them, and it left women alone. Any woman who ate the drugged food, or drank the drugged water would show no effects from the drug.

MC Movies was good for using a drug like this. MC Movies was smart for using a drug like this. Tessi believed it with her whole heart entire.

And it was good that Tessi could eat and drink without having to worry, too. That was also smart of MC Movies; giving their women this kind of peace of mind. It was truly kind, that was the right word.

And hot to think of those helpless men.

A fourth idea came down to be with the three others— having been introduced the same way.

It was wrong that she had been aware of her own mind all through this deepest trance— wrong that she knew what had been installed into her mentality. And so all of this information was meant to recede— and it would do that. The hornier she became, the more often that she orgasmed, the further this information would disappear from her awareness. It would be driven deeper, driven invisible, forced further and further into her subconscious until it had rewritten her subconscious— until it had become her subconscious, just these four ideas.

She accepted this too.

This had been the most important idea to install, Tessi could already tell. Her body had not been orgasming before now— but now it started to. Her rote-moving hand kept massaging against her clitoris, and every orgasmic pull of pleasure came as two distinct aspects: one aspect grabbed her mind to tug it down— and the other grabbed the plot of mental earth the four ideas had been planted in. She came— she was pulled, and the ideas were pulled towards a more distant horizon— she came— this repeated— she came— now, she could barely feel around in the dark at all.

Finally, she fell completely unconscious, hearing hypnotic whispering concurrently.

There was just a blank gap of time. Nothing was thought, nothing was felt. There was just an absence of everything, and then the first occurrence after this great absence was the intrusion of light.

Tessi realized that she was opening her eyes— and once they had opened, and adjusted to the brightness of the overhead lighting which was above her head, she saw that Matthew was standing in front of her.

She’d passed out still sitting in the comfortable chair— she had passed out still sitting there naked— but her hand had never stopped moving, masturbating her in her sleep— she pulled it away from her crotch, still sticky, looking to Matthew.

Something was different. Normally, at having been found sprawled in a chair, naked and touching herself, Tessi would have felt great shame— she should have felt that her privacy had been violent, should have wanted to hide herself. Even though Matthew was her partner, and had seen her naked body before, she was usually self-conscious about him seeing her, overly so.

She might even have yelled at him for just leaving her like she was without throwing a blanket over her to give her dignity, under normal circumstances.

But now, she was a little a bothered— more like faintly annoyed. And there was nothing else. Huge swaths of emotion, reaction, were just… missing.

“I was just going to wake you up,” Matthew said, his voice fond— fond of what? Why should he see her as she was, in such a humiliating position and feel fond?

But there were no matching emotions, even behind thoughts so indignant.

“I didn’t have to even reach over and shake you. You had good timing. Our dinner is here.”

Tessi turned to look around her chair.

She could see the dining table and chairs— the only full furniture-set left— and it was true, there were open, steaming containers of food sitting on it.

Tessi couldn’t understand. It seemed too fast for it to be here, ready. How long had she slept?

The dining table was low enough that she could see across the entire surface— low enough she could see into the tops of every paper container— she could see what had been brought for them.

None of it was food requiring a utensil— the kind of food that might have been served at a catered event, the kind that was meant to be grabbed off of passing trays as they moved by— or the kind of catering one might find on the set of a film or television shoot.

There were little finger-sandwiches with toothpicks through them— there were mozzarella sticks, there were chicken fingers, there were fried rolls, presumably with filling inside.

She could smell the hot food from here— it hurt her stomach because she was so hungry to eat it. But she had no interest in eating naked. She went into the bedroom to put some clothes on.

There was only a mattress left. In the closet, she found something not like her usual style at all— a sleeveless top so short it basically only covered her breast to right below her nipples. And a pair of shorts that were so tight to her pelvis they were almost like underwear— both were a deep red color.

She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, because the bedroom mirror was gone. The bathroom mirror had come with this apartment— it was bolted to the wall. It would be staying here.

Tessi frowned at her reflection.

She looked wrong. Had she always dressed in a way that was so skimpy? Had she always dressed to be so sexy?

She looked at the top again. The hem of it was a wavy line— and her nipples were fully erected, jutting out— they pushed the shirt slightly off of her and held it there, and the sight of her underboob, on both sides, was clear— her nipples weren’t quite visible, but they were still obvious, because of how the shirt failed to sit flat against her body.

Sexy, but weird.

Tessi had been looking at the clothes, and at the parts of her body that were in direct proximity to them.

But now she stepped a little further back and looked over herself. Here was a woman who looked like a slut— if Tessi had been born a different person, if Tessi had been born with a different face, and she had seen her body as it was, but with someone else’s consciousness inside of it, she would have thought that this person slept around with everyone they could get— that they never turned down any sexual experience, for any reason.

And Tessi wasn’t a slut. So why was she dressing like one?

Her head felt like it spun; the room seemed to lurch in all directions around her— the floor seemed threatening to collapse from under her feet— she didn’t understand what was going on, why she was dressed like this— but something happened at just this moment.

Two things— one Tessi was conscious of, and one she was not.

The first thing was Tessi giving in— she accepted that this what she was going to wear, that it wasn’t important to understand why.

And deep in her mind, where she could not see it, an orgasm happened— her subconscious, taken over by idea-implantation, aroused itself, then hid its secrets even deeper down from her.

Since Tessi had accepted what she was going to wear, she was done getting ready, and he could go back out to the other room to have something to eat with Matthew.

Her subconscious worked all the time as she walked. She didn’t know. Once it had been full of all kinds of things— but those four ideas placed in it had taken it over. They had erased everything else inside there— they alone remained, they had become Tessi’s subconscious— and now they had consolidated their holdings, they spidered out through her mind, claiming brainfunction, converting it, putting it to sleep— causing a cascade of orgasms and arousals within their own unaware sphere.

Tessi made it back to the dining table, where Matthew had already sat down. At least he had waited for her before he had started eating.

Once they were both sitting together, each one began reaching into containers, pulling food out, and eating it. The food was good, at least.

Matthew started telling Tessi about his day— about how he got along with the crew, about what the production rooms were like.

“I’m sure you just love working there,” Tessi said, with a sour expression on your face. “You get to shoot porn all day long, and whenever you want to fuck someone, you can just whore it up with anyone around you.”

Tessi had made a sour face, she had said bitter words, but inside, she was lacking this emotional response, too. She should have been much angrier— at any other point in her life she would have been. But now, when she said or thought anything, it was like she was just reading off of a script. She was reading off of a script, and she was a third-rate actor— with no real acting abilities. Reading off a script in nearly a monotone, giving a performance that no casting director would want to hire— that no audience would want to view— that no critic would speak well of. Everything in her was just… flat.

Maybe that wasn’t quite right. When she tried to feel some kind of negative emotion, or the kinds of emotions that had once been so available to her, then everything was flat.

But if she were trying to experience new emotions— or if they were just occurring on their own, positive emotions, sexy emotions— those feelings were in the full spectrum of vibrancy. There was nothing of flatness, there.

As Tessi sat, eating her delicious dinner, she felt the arousal levels in her body rising. It seemed less important to eat her food than to rub it on her body— that which had been fried, was greasy. She played, finally leaning over Matthew.

Her food had collapsed on the floor, but she was ready to keep playing, not feeling any kind of exhaustion at all. She got herself into a straddling position, and at first she grinded hard against Matthew’s erection, bringing her hips down, and up.

She turned around, rubbing her ass on it, rubbing it partly against his stomach, wiggling her whole body.

Then she turned back around, and pressed her breasts in his face. One had popped up beneath her top, unable to be contained, and she rubbed it against Matthew’s cheek, using her hand to stimulate the flesh into moving circlingly.

She’d never been so obscene, or so naughty, not ever before.

What was wrong with her? Why was she behaving so oddly? This wasn’t what she normally did. She wasn’t prone to giving Matthew lapdances, nor to grabbing her own breast with her hand, and rubbing the flesh of it around Matthew’s cheek in a circle.

She should… the word for it… yes, stop. She should stop what she was doing, let go of her own breast, stop using it to make circles on Matthew’s cheek, even if his stubble there felt so good. Stop… stop…

She struggled to remove her hand. Instead, her free hand came up, grabbed her other breast, and now she had smothered Matthew’s face between both of her breasts.

Matthew groaned into her chest. He had swallowed the last of his food before she had done that. She could feel his groans in her ribs. He ground his boner against her, and she remembered part of the informational presentation in a flash— no, she was remembering something else, something else she could barely reach. Something about… food being drugged… something about… cocks never being allowed to go down, until they spurted out their release— then immediately springing back up again.

Matthew would have this boner forever— he had eaten— suddenly he’d opened his pants, and he was inside her. Tessi came, forgotten her memories— they fucked, until Tessi was deeply dreaming kink.

Tessi was lost in those salacious dreams a long time. It was like she’d fallen asleep— forced back into slumber once again— when she finally woke up, it was the next morning.

After sleeping so long, she might have expected to wake up feeling awful— like she’d been plowed into by a truck, just so, so exhausted.

But she didn’t. Instead, she woke up, feeling her entire body had been refreshed.

Matthew was awake beside her in the bed— when he stood, she smiled at him. She felt friendly towards him again, no longer carrying a grudge. “I hope you do a good job at work today, honey!” She told him, very brightly.

Matthew got out of bed. He gave her an appreciative look, but didn’t say anything back to her.

He went to the closet, and started dressing himself. Tessi noticed as he was getting dressed that his cock was still hard. He’d probably been hard all night.

Soon, he had left for work. And when he was gone, Tessi’s mood seemed to shatter. She collapsed into tears, sobbing into her hands. What if Matthew thought other women were more attractive than she was? What if he had sex with them, because of that?

Or what if he had sex with them for some other reason? She was so scared when she thought of that.

Tessi was still crying when she heard the doorbell to the apartment ring. She might have been lost in her tears all morning— but the ringing of the doorbell called her back from that lost place, it gave her something to do. She couldn’t just sit there and cry, she had to go answer the door!

It felt better to have a purpose again, even if just for a moment— and better, to be distracted from her fears and insecurities.

On the other side of the door, when she opened it, Flo and Stan were standing there. They had come back. They had both come back for a second day in a row.

They were each wearing painter’s clothes— made of rough gray material, the kind of thing that could take a lot of paint, that had never been intended for anything special, and so it wouldn’t matter if it was ruined.

But these painter’s outfits weren’t entirely practical. Stan’s shirt was long-sleeve, and the collar was rounded, dipping around the base of his neck, like normal— but his pants were overly tight, making him look sexualized— today Tessi could see that Stan’s cock was incredibly hard— that it stood jutting out all the time— those tight painters pants showed it.

Flo’s outfit was ridiculous. Low cut, for the top, and incredibly short, for the shorts.

“Why are you—?” Tessi started to ask, as she held the door open, and looked out at them.

Flo interrupted her before she could even finish speaking. Immediately, Flo’s voice seemed to wrap itself around Tessi’s mind, forcing it to sway and rock in a soothing lull.

“Don’t worry, Tessi,” Flo said. “Everything will make sense to you now. This is all completely normal— these are the clothes that the two of us need to be wearing. You can understand that— you can trust me. I’m saying it’s true, so it must be true, isn’t that right?”

Tessi blinked. In her head, it made sense. “Yes…” Tessi said slowly. “It must be true.”

“Right,” Flo agreed, nodding. “We had to wear painters’ clothes today, because today, Stan and I will be painting.”

“We’ll be using a spray-on paint, so we don’t need any rollers,” Stan interjected.

“But,” Flo continued on smoothly from his point, “spraypaint still leaves a residue that can settle on clothes and ruin them. Only painters’ clothes can take it without becoming damaged.”

“We’re going to be spraypainting the walls white,” Stan added, like this was so helpful to know.

Tessi was trying to frown again. “But you, Flo… so much of your skin… is showing…”

Flo waved Tessi off. “I’ll take a shower after this, once the walls are nice and white.”

Then Flo looked thoughtful. “Actually, thank you for reminding me Tessi. Because of your good questions, I’ve explained this partly. But you’ve just reminded me again.

“The spraypaint leaves that residue, which I already mentioned. But actually, if you breathe it, it is a very toxic fume. It is very important that none of the three of us breathe any of it in. So today, while Stan and I are painting, all three of us will need to wear respirators.”

And now, Stan held three respirators up for the sake of Tessi’s sight— he must have been holding them behind his body until their mention. “That sounds… safe.”

And Tessi found that comforting.

Stan then held out one respirator to Tessi, so she could take it. She put it on her face, and looked at them with questioning eyes.

Both members of the couple reached with their hands and fiddled with it, until Tessi’s respirator was adjusted properly— then they put on their own, and Flo, who had carried the spraypaint cans, handed one to Stan.

Something else was going on that Tessi didn’t know of. Her mask had been soaked in a drug— a drug which numbed, aroused, and would drug her senses— it would relax her into happiness, and work her brain into complete mush— just settled goo.

Its effect enacted slowly, but undeniably.

As far as Tessi knew, she was breathing through something which protected her— with know knowledge of the nefarious, ulterior purpose it was really serving.

The effect was already starting to show itself. Tessi had been focusing so hard before, trying to concentrate, noticing the things that didn’t add up— like Flo’s skin showing. She’d been questioning— and yes, after yesterday, she’d been much faster about accepting the answers she was given.

But now, she just… didn’t see the point in bothering. And she thought that was her own reaction, not something she’d been influenced too. It was better to just breathe in and out, safely. She could know that everything she breathed was safety, she breathed in and out— safety— she could trust her respirator, it was giving her good air. Air that made her feel lighter, and less worried about things. Less stressed.

Air that helped her know that everything was fine— and that she didn’t need to wonder or ask about anything, because that took so much mental energy. Instead, she could just sit comfortably and relax. And breathe. She could trust what she breathed, and trust it completely.

“Before we start,” Stan said, coming over to Tessi and paying her a little more attention. “Since you and Matthew will be moving in today, MC Movies made it their top priority to find a job for you, since all our employees’ wives are meant to have one.”

Flo came over too, holding a stack of papers. “They finished your employment contract last night. Just read it through and sign it, please.”

Read it through? Tessi’s head felt fuzzy.

It was twenty pages long!

But she took it.

“Once you’ve read it, and then signed it,” Flo spoke again, “once Stan and I have spraypainted this whole place, the three of us will leave together. We’ll take you and to your new shared apartment with Matthew, to see all your furniture, and afterwards, while he’s still working, we’ll take you on a tour all around MC Movies headquarters, including around all the different apartment complexes, and all the amenities that they contain.”

“Then the movers will come back and get the last few pieces of furniture in this apartment sometime this evening— and then you and Matthew will be completely moved out,” Stan contributed.

The contract was heavy in Tessi’s lap.

Flo and Stan reached for Tessi’s respirator— they pulled at it, making it snap back to her face, and then they seemed content that the fit was still correct— that it didn’t need to be readjusted again.

The two of them did the same to their own masks, and found them equally satisfactory.

Tessi shifted in her comfortable chair, actually looking down at the contract for the first time.

She felt her breath like the rolling of waves— it was water in her, slowly surging, the air as calming and cool. It seemed to form moisture on the inside of her skull that poured down along her ears— of course there wasn’t really anything coming out of her, but she felt so cool and refreshed in her mind, so cool and refreshed there might as well have been water up there.

And something told her she didn’t need to worry— didn’t need to worry about what was real, didn’t need to care if something was imagined or actually taking place, as long as whatever it was felt good. Other people could explain to her the difference between reality and fantasy, when it absolutely did need to be explained.

But otherwise, it was just one more thing to worry about that she could let go of now.

She sighed in her air more deeply.

There’d been sharp, aching tension in her mind. Now it all eased out.

Simultaneously, Flo and Stan took up their paintcans and started spraying streaks of white onto the walls, working together to co-ordinate and make sure everything went on evenly.

Tessi looked down, starting to read the contract for her employment, beginning from the first line.

She might have dreaded reading something so long and so dense-seeming— if she’d been feeling differently in that moment. Had that feeling been in her? Had it been the ache that had gone away? It had felt like sharp cutting lines, hard edges, firm walls fallen against. Like she’d been nothing but a bundle of nerves— and yet with every breath, she felt as if things clenched inside were being opened.

She remembered hearing people talk about the importance of breathing in the seeking of calm— she understood what they meant now. She couldn’t think of another time in her life she’d felt as much peace as this.

In fact, she wasn’t entirely sure she was awake anymore. She felt like she was drifting in a dream with a smile on her face, she felt as if she had drunk a very nice glass of wine, just slightly buzzed, all of that good feeling going straight to her head, making her lethargic and loose. She smiled again.

The contract sounded like typical legal boilerplate so far— establishing that Tessi had a right to work for MC Movies if she wanted, and they had a right to employ her if they wanted. The basic terms that could establish a solid foundation— just something to start at and go forward from.

It was actually very dry to read, if Tessi were being honest. She was trying her best to concentrate, but her mind was getting away from her— drifting from the text like once it had been buoyed on waves— her pussy flooding— her nipples getting hard— and the contract— the paper shimmered, and she saw dirty words that almost weren’t there.

The waves were everywhere. They were the air that she breathed into herself, and then breathed back out. They rocked her from the inside so her whole body felt like it riding on the sea like it was a ship.

But the waves were also in her mind, that cool refreshing feeling between her temples, washing over everything, taking something that had been so overheated, so dry and devoid of moist relief, only to provide what had been missing. She breathed waves. Her mind soaked in waves.

And maybe— maybe her mind had split in two, and half was still in her head, and half had fallen into that water again which seemed to be about her legs. And now maybe that half rode on those waves again.

Or maybe her mind could simultaneously be drenched in refreshment inside her head, while also riding on waves outside of it. Maybe that could just… happen, without having to make sense.

She remembered being comforted about reality and fantasy.

She didn’t remember who had comforted her, but she remembered they had. And they were right. Reality or fantasy—imaginary or real— it didn’t matter. If her mind really was being flood with that quenching moisture, or if it really was outside of her, jockeying on wave-tops, or if both could happen at once, or if both could only happen because they were imaginary.

Figuring any of that out would have been worrying.

Figuring out any of that would been troubling over things that weren’t important. And really it felt better to let her eyes keep skimming the contract— she didn’t even care about the words her eyes sometimes caught, shimmering into existence and then back out of it again, never rediscoverable if her eyes scanned back searching for them. The paper seemed to be constantly undulate in a holographic spectrum of color under her eyes.

Her mind seemed to latch on to those pop-out words more than it latched onto the text of the contract itself.

Her eyes saw HORNY and CUMSLAVE, and AROUSED— they saw SQUIRMING and DESPERATE and UNTHINKING. They saw, BLANKMINDED, and STARING, they saw, STUPIDER, they saw, CONFUSED, and there was a low hum sitting everywhere in her body, and it sang on the pitch of ‘not worrying about anything that’s happening, and not paying attention to anything you notice’ so Tessi just sat there, happy.

She could feel her nipples buzzing with arousal, could feel her pussy getting wetter, and pouring out, and pouring out.

Every time something in her mind tried to notice this, something else took her over, told her she needed to inhale again immediately. It was like her lungs were being moved for her. Then once she inhaled she didn’t care about doing anything, didn’t care about worrying— and then her eyes were scanning the text, and seeing invisible words around it that were there but not really. Her eyes… they say HORNY and CUMSLAVE and AROUSED… they saw SQUIRMING and DESPERATE and UNTHINKING…

She read farther down, and came to a new line.

“Tessi, herein after referred to as THE EMPLOYEE, will perform the duties and responsibilities of a suck and fuck slave, herein after referred to as A CUMCONTAINER.”

Tessi stared at what she’d just read. A cumcontainer? That was the job title they wanted to give her?

It startled her out of her daze. Her spine jerked straight in the chair. The realization was quick. She remembered what cumcontainers were. She remembered what they did. They had no intelligence at all; they were the dumbest of all bimbos, the lowest possible point, and used abusively by everyone.

She wanted to be a porn star.

She tried to open her mouth to call out— she needed to get Flo and Stan’s attention. They needed to come over and look at this— and she knew what she was ready to say.

I think there’s been a mistake, she was going to speak, I’m meant to be a porn star, not a cumcontainer. Even in the informational presentation I was shown, I was taught all about porn starts— that’s what I’m meant to become.

But Tessi didn’t actually get to say any of these words.

When she tried to call over to Flo and Stan, the respirator intercepted her vocal soundings. It only released the sound of a faint hissing.

Frustrated with her inability to make herself heard, Tessi stood from the chair. She moved herself directly over to stand behind where Flo and Stan were still spraying the walls right.

She tried to say a similar thing again, though it was changed by her frustration.

There’s been a mistake with my contract. I’m supposed to be a porn star. Help me fix it!

But this time, there was once again only that faint hissing sound. Neither Flo nor Stan responded— and neither one of them turned around to look at her. They didn’t even know that she was standing behind them— or that she had gotten up: the greatest indignity of all.

Enough of that approach, it clearly wasn’t working. She ripped the respirator from her face, and whipped it at the floor.

“How could you two ignore me like that?!” Tessi shrieked. “Why would you give me something that muted me? What I have to say is worth hearing! It’s important, and people should pay attention, and it’s so offensive to me that you would just try to erase my words!”

Flo and Stan didn’t seem to care they’d just been shrieked at. They kept spraying their cans at the wall they were in front of.

“Anyway, what I was trying to say— there’s been a mistake with my employment contract. It needs fixing.”

She’d planned on saying something else— but— she realized the respirator was off of her face, realized what it had actually been intended for.

She could smell the paint fumes now— but… they didn’t smell toxic. They weren’t making her feel sick, or hurting her at all.

In fact, they smelled just like the inside of the respirator she’d been wearing.

How could this be? Did that mean the respirator hadn’t been working the way it was meant to work?

It was the same smell outside in the apartment air… only it was many times more potent.

She felt it had already crowded around her head. She was breathing all of it, directly.

She understood suddenly what was happening. She was being hypnotized again. She’d been undergoing hypnosis this whole time. It was why she was so horny.

The respirator had been filled with that paint. The whole time, she had been inhaling that paint. It had been controling her mind without her noticing it, telling her how safe it was to breathe, telling her how good she felt doing it, persuading her into giving in.

And now it was in the air all around her, and so many times more powerful than what she’d breathed before. How could she stand any chance?

Her mind was being coaxed into falling asleep and completely giving in— she couldn’t control that, because she was the one being completely controled.

She breathed and she breathed in waves; her mind was quenched. Her nipples buzzed, and she saw words inside her eyelids again though she knew there could be no text there… and then she knew that it didn’t matter if something was imaginary or real, as long as it felt good— and it could be equally true to her either way.

She saw HORNY and CUMSLAVE and AROUSED…

“No,” Tessi said. “I won’t— be hypnotized—”

She tried moving toward the door of the apartment to get out, but it seemed like she was running in slowed motion.

And now that she was making trouble— this was the moment Flo and Stan finally cared enough to pay attention to her.

They fenced her in with their bodies. They touched her with their hands, stroking— stirring. Hands on breasts, in pussy— and more drugs entered her brain.

Time seemed to skip, and all in the same moment a thousand words streaked through her— streaked by her— or the same ten words a thousand times— her mind was drenched in liquid, as her pussy drenched itself— the imaginary and the real both happened, her mind rode waves, and contained waves, and she breathed waves, and now she could feel the paint fumes in the air like they were waves and they were washing over her body externally— inwardly too.

She was drooling, and speaking in nonsense, only thinking of sex.

This was the moment she’d needed to come to— what everyone involved had intended for her.

She was too dumb to sign a contract now, but Flo whispered in her ear, “Remember how to make a signature, and forget once it’s signed.”

Tessi did this— her name appeared on the line— she was company property now, technically— she’d agreed to be their CUMCONTAINER.

All the letters swam away, and they were only scribbles on the page— and everything from the past two days evaporated out of her head.

Her body was slutty. Her body was slutty, and it was slutty for sex. It craved having more of it— it wanted some right now.

Tessi’s mind stayed far away from her. The apartment was painted now, though she was oblivious to that, and everything else.

Her mind stayed away, too, as Flo and Stan stripped her body down of all her clothing until she was totally naked. She didn’t even notice the air on her skin, not even when they led her outside, and into the car they had waiting.

She drooled and babbled syllables as the car drove on.

First, they moved inside— there were many directions in which they could have turned when they went past the doors, but this was the one they’d chosen, the one they were walking down now. It was their decisions which had led things to where they were presently, and if they’d chosen differently, maybe they wouldn’t have had to be here. But they’d chosen the way they’d chosen, and now here they were. They went neither right nor left, to follow the rectangle around the central square— neither right nor left, to see the many apartment complexes and what they contained.

Instead, the three of them went forwards. Tessi because she was being dragged there, where she did not want to go, why did things always have to be like this— or she would have felt that way, if she’d been able to think, but her mind had been shut off, like the extinguishing of a light, like the extinguishing of all hope and happiness for her— for her, this was what that represented: cumcontainers didn’t hope, and didn’t feel happy either.

Or maybe, if Tessi had been able to reflect on herself, she would have thought that it was better her mind had been shut off, so that she didn’t recognize how humiliating this was, how hopeless, and how lost she was, too. How she didn’t have any idea at all what she was supposed to do now.

Flo and Stan had pulled her forward— they were entering the production rooms at the heart of the headquarters building.

The first room had very tall ceilings; it had been appropriately lighted for the filming of movie scenes— and over there was the set; filming was in progress in here.

Flo and Stan walked Tessi closer. Her eyes took in what happened, witnessing, passing judgement, but her mind said nothing— though in that deep, deep down part of her mind, what she was seeing was still being absorbed.

And what she was seeing was also reinforcing the conditioning she had already been submitted to.

As would probably be found in every production room, there was pornography being filmed— two women starred in it.

One was a porn star, and one was clearly not.

The two were sitting on a bed on the set, and both were naked.

The porn star was speaking to the other woman.

“It’s time for you to be hypnotized,” she said, her voice with that steely edge that showed she would force things to be this way, no matter how anyone else felt about it.

“But I don’t want to be!” The other woman shouted. She might have been a bimbo, but clearly her intelligence had barely been reduced at all.

“It doesn’t matter what you want,” the first woman sneered. “It doesn’t matter how easy it would have been for things to go your way, just for once. They didn’t, and they won’t ever, and now it’s time for you to be hypnotized.”

“Don’t!” The second woman shouted. “I want to keep my own mind! I want the world to care about me for once and let me have what I want!”

“The world doesn’t care,” said the first woman simply. “And neither do I.”

She put one hand on either side of the woman’s face, and with both hands, pressed in on the woman’s temples.

It must be hurting her.

“You can feel that pressure, now, can’t you? It’s hurting on both sides of your head. But that pressure is like the pressure of an undertow in deep water. It’s grabbed you, you’re held within it, and every time you feel the sensation, it makes your mind realize that you’re being pulled down, when you feel pulled, you fall down there. You might never come back up, not ever again.”

Tessi watched. Her mind knew nothing but her subconscious devoured it all, and wielded it to further restrain her thoughts. Seeing how irresistible hypnosis was caused her own hypnosis to suck her down deeper.

The woman the porn star had targeted was failing to resist too. She was feeling the pressure of fingers digging in to either side of her head, and because of the frame the porn star had set around her, that meant being more deeply hypnotized— and she couldn’t fight it— it would have given Tessi hope, strength deep inside, if she had been able to fight it— Tessi would have started fighting too.

But she saw there was no hope: that fighting would never be possible.

The woman held in the other woman’s hands struggled. Her eyes fluttered, but the first woman seemed much stronger than her. She was flagging. She was going to fall down after all this time.

Her eyes closed— and the porn star knew she was hypnotized. She shifted her hands to the woman’s eyelids, and pulled them open with her fingers, showing that the other woman’s eyes had rolled up to their whites.

Her mouth gaped, and drool poured out.

“Now lick my pussy,” the porn star said, and zombifically, the second woman put her head in the other woman’s crotch and licked ferociously.

The cameras recording captured it all.

Flo and Stan took Tessi by each arm again— forcing her to walk through the production lot to the door that was at the back of the room— they went through this door, and there was more filming happening in here.

It was a stranger scene.

No bed was being used this time— everything was happening on the floor, and the cameras were all angled down— there were multiple couples lying there together, but they made parallel lines together— there were probably ten of them all across.

The men were underneath. The women were on top. Everyone was naked. The women were bouncing on the cocks that were in their pussies.

Their eyes were all opened wide, but like the woman in the first room, they were all rolled far back into their heads, and somehow, their bouncing was perfectly synchronized. Even the output of their drool was synchronized.

They spoke in time as their bodies moved, a droning, inescapable chant which seemed to further enslave them.

“We are controled by the fucking that is in our pussies,” they said together. “When we feel a hard dick enter us, it sends our minds deeper. We cannot stop taking these dicks in, because our minds cannot wake up. They can never wake up. We are choiceless. We will be obedient.”

Tessi was semi-lucid for a moment. This scene was more impressive— because there were ten women speaking together, and saying long complex sentences— and yet not one of them was off in their timing— what they said perfectly lined up, so it never became indistinct for even one second.

The men underneath seemed to be mindless too— not because their minds had been controled, but because their dicks seemed permanently hard— and so they seemed unable to resist how good those moving pussies felt on them. They just wildly kept thrusting up, not seeming to think about anything but the sensation.

In her semi-lucid state, Tessi managed to just barely think.

So, she thought. This is how MC Movies controls its employees— the men, by their dicks, and the women, by their minds.

It was also making her wonder more about them. About what these videos were really used for. There was suddenly a vision in her mind— she didn’t know if she could trust it or not— she remembered, when she really, really pushed to strain— remembered that early things had been whispered into her mind about how MC Movies operated, and that those things had been true— so perhaps this was another whisper telling her the truth.

But then her mind was being pulled back around to a different earlier understanding. Whether it was imaginary or real, it was all the same to her. For her, it would still be true.

Then she had to focus on the vision completely.

The videos went out— to the clients who paid by subscription, and waited to receive the files to watch— delivered to them by file extension— and then they would cue their video of the week, or of the day, up to watch— on their computer, maybe, or on their television screen.

And in the case of this video being filmed, those clients would watch ten women riding ten cocks, and chanting, We are controled by the fucking that is in our pussies… and those clients who were women, they would have phallic dildos that looked just like penises, and at the cue of seeing the ten women descend onto ten cocks, they would trust those phallic dildos into themselves, putting artificial penises inside while they watched the women in the video accept real ones— and when they heard, when we feel a hard dick enter us, it sends our minds deeper, and when they heard, we cannot stop taking these dicks in, because we cannot wake up, and when they heard, our minds can never wake up all of these things would become true for them.

Tessi realized those women would be hypnotized— or already had been, and the videos they waited for each day, or each week, only hypnotized them more deeply.

Once they were watching, the videos would get caught on a loop— they would never end— at whichever point the video currently filming stopped, once it was playing on those screens, it would simply start from the beginning again, and the women would never be able to take those synthetic penises out of their hungry, grasping pussies— and soon enough, their eyes would also be rolled back in their heads— saying the chant with their sisters on the screen.

No one could resist the hypnosis— they would be conditioned by it, controled by it, and they wouldn’t be able to stop. They would come so many times they would lose count, controled by the video they watched— and only when the video itself decided, however that happened, that they had gone deep enough, and learned their truths enough… then and only then would it stop playing, and the women would wake up, and take the phalluses from their pussies, clean them and put them away.

Then they would wait for the next video.

And the men— the male clients who subscribed— how would they be affected? Their minds would not be controled— they would not be eating the drugged food— when they watched the men— who fucked the women who’s minds came apart to take it— what would happen to them?

In her vision, Tessi could still see. Perhaps she’d been wrong in thinking MC Movies could not control and influence the men it targeted. Just like the men being filmed, desperately rutting like animals, almost to the point of mindlessness themselves— only mindlessness from sensation and not mindlessness from hypnotic hold, they would do something to the men watching.

Those men would see, and their dicks would respond— wanting a neverending fucking like that, wanting to fuck a woman’s mind apart, and that would influence the men to find women they could put in front of the video and leave watching it, until they were ready to let themselves be fucked.

And all those female clients— they were being trained on their dildos, but they would only use them until there was a living man in the room with them— and then they would take an flesh-and-blood penis over and artificial one— and perhaps be programmed even deeper— and whatever man they fucked would soon be fucked into a state of mindless abandonment to sensation— because the hypnosis was irresistible even when it was second hand.

And so MC Movies could control its clientbase, even without the ability of directly drugging them all— after all, surely, MC Movies stood for— “Mind Control” Movies— and if Tessi had known that she would have tried to stop Matthew working there— likely why they kept the first part of their name as two initials— but it was too late— she was under their control already— already hypnotized.

She watched the filming again.

Stan looked down at Tessi— her body had aroused itself as she’d stood there, thoughtless and watching. “The cumcontainer needs an orgasm again,” he said to his wife.

Flo guided Tessi down onto the floor, and now she stared up at the ceiling instead of over at the set where things were being filmed.

Stan took his clothes off— his dick was perpetually hard as always. He shoved it in Tessi, who took it immediately.

Then Tessi couldn’t see anything because Flo had settled her crotch on Tessi’s mouth. Immediately Tessi started to lick, her subconscious controlling her, making her do it.

Flo had sat so she was sitting facing her husband, and he was sitting, facing her, back, both of them over Tessi’s body. Flo’s name, “Flo Gusher,” was appropriate— or Tessi would have noted it as such, had she been able to think. She was pouring arousal into Tessi’s mouth and on her face, and would soon be pouring cum.

At the same time, Stan was violently riding her, jamming his dick inside as far and as hard as it would go. Tessi’s body just jerked with the fucking, while her mouth moved with the licking, her face feeling Flo’s thrusts.

She needed to contain cum. She needed to contain cum within her pussy, from Stan, and she needed to contain cum within her mouth, and then her stomach, from Flo.

She hadn’t been drugged for a long time, now. The drugs had mostly worn off— but the control they had left behind in her showed itself, just as it had showed itself in the letters of the signature she had signed to her employment contract— the letters had been unformed and messy, though still recognizably hers.

They fucked her a while— Flo came at least three times. Stan came three times also— his dick only partly deflated when he was shooting cum, and then it was immediately stiff and hard again.

Only when Tessi’s stomach felt heavy from so much of what she’d swallowed from flow— and once her pussy, her cervix and her womb were bathed in so much of what she’d received from Stan— only then was she happy. She had been empty, and now she was full. She contained Cum, in everywhere that it could be stashed.

She had her biggest orgasm of all.

Only then did they help Tessi up off the floor.

“There’s no point in showing her around the rest of the complex,” Flo told Stan. “She clearly needs to start fulfilling her position immediately.”

Stan agreed, so instead they took her back to her apartment, which she didn’t even see.

She was thoughtlessly happy, even when they brought a parade of people in who all took turns fucking her— Matthew even stopped by, on a break from his work.

She just kept being filled with more cum.

After the people were gone, Flo put a gas mask on her, where she lay on the floor. She breathed in more drugs— feeling a pink cloud had come to take her away, and now she drifted on it—

And then she passed into total unconsciousness.

Some hours later, she came back to consciousness.

Her entire body felt funny— it all felt strange inside, felt silly.

She was lying down in bed, in what must be her new apartment.

She didn’t remember seeing it yesterday, and barely remembered being shown around.

For now all she knew of it was the bedroom, since that was the thing located directly around her.

She felt odd— it had been the first thing she’d noticed upon waking up, but her feelings alone were not the only thing which was odd.

She was not under the covers of her bed. She had been laid down on top of them, and they felt damp beneath her, as if she had sweated a great amount of sweat into them. She could not remember sweating. She could not remember much, of anything.

Odder still, she was lying on the sweat-dampened covers of her bed wearing nothing. She was just sprawled there… completely naked.

At least the only person at real risk of seeing her was Matthew, since she was currently shut up inside her home.

But there— that was different too! It had taken her a moment to realize, but inside her head, everything had been rearranged. She was thinking clearly— able to make statements, use words. Able to notice things around her, and remember them. Just a moment she’d woken up, and then she’d recognized the way her body was feeling— then her surroundings, then what she lay on, and the state of it— yes, she remembered it all.

Nothing in her head was in a muddle— everything was clearly laid out, and easy to parse.

Why was this surprising her? It was as if she had some memory of the opposite— or remembered that on some level, a time in which thoughts had been unclear, or not present at all— a time when all in her mind had been a muddled jumble— she couldn’t clarify those memories, however. They remained muddy.

She knocked on the side of her head with a closed fist, then was surprised it hurt. It had been like testing herself, though even now, she didn’t entirely know why she had done it.

So her focus was back— but it seemed like something permanent had been done to her intelligence. She thought now there used to be… more. There had been more space in her brain, more patience, more interest in learning, in following things through. She’d been dimmed down.

But the dimming felt slight. She might be a little stupider than before— but only a little. It must have all been a dream, thinking she was to be a cumcontainer. Clearly, they had made her into a bimbogirl— and for her, the spectrum of intelligence had landed on the point of “only slightly stupider than in the beginning.”

She wanted to obey; she wanted orgasm.

She stood up, not sure what she was going to search for. Her body was already taking her. She was so ready to obey, she would immediately obey anything— even if it was her own impulse towards whimsical action.

She paid attention to the bedroom now— all the furniture looked modern— formed out of interlocking, asymmetrical squares.

Everything was white— the tile floor, the paneled walls. It was… sophisticated, Tessi had to admit. Vaguely she recalled hating the idea coming here. But the bedroom at least was looking stylish.

She made it out into the main room of the apartment— on the far wall, in the kitchen, she could see a calendar hanging.

It drew her— she walked directly to it, not looking around the room at all.

Up close, she saw. The date on the calendar. It was three weeks out from the last date she remembered.

She frowned. The last date she’d remembered had been the seventh— she’d remembered it because it was supposed to be their moving date.

But according to this calendar, it was now the 28th. She’d almost lost the whole month.

And when she’d be thinking, upon waking up, of moving day— of it having happened yesterday, and guessing at all it had entailed… she’d be wrong. It hadn’t happened yesterday. It had happened three weeks ago.

So stunned she missed the sound of the door opening, suddenly Matthew was behind her, and she only realized when she felt his hands on her side.

“Hello, my sexy special cumcontainer,” he said, and he bent her forwards over the kitchen island. Without warning, he jammed two fingers hard into her pussy; Tessi’s whole body spasmed in orgasm, practically instantaneously.

Then he stepped away— the door closed behind him again. He’d left.

He’d called her… a cumcontainer. But he was wrong! She was clearly only a bimbogirl— she could still think— she wasn’t a drooling nothing without a mind. She understood what calendars were, how the passage of time worked— she could count weeks and compare them against each other.

She hadn’t known Matthew was home, though. Even though she should have guessed— it was morning on a workday— he must’ve been in the bathroom when she woke up.

Suddenly curious, she went there herself.

She was even more nonplussed when she saw her reflection.

That woman didn’t look like her— that woman in there— she had lips which were many times swelled up from where they should have been— and her breasts— her breasts!

Tessi remembered thinking Flo’s breasts had looked obscene. The pair of tits she had on her now made Flo’s breasts look like they were A-cups. She raised her hands to her face, to see if it felt as different as it looked now.

This provided a new sight to shock her.

The ends of her fingers had ridiculously long fingernails— just weirdly long. And they were sharp— more like arcing claws than natural fingernails, even longer ones than typical ones seen after someone’s re-emergence from the salon.

They looked a bit sharp, too. They didn’t only look like claws. They would also carry out a clawing function well.

They were each painted a disgustingly bright shade of pink.

What else about her was different? Tessi turned to look at her back— there was a surprise waiting here, too.

Her ass had become a monster in size— each buttock was almost as big as each breast— so fat and inflated. She should have noticed sooner. She carried a lot of weight, walking or standing.

She turned around to face herself in the mirror. She frowned as she looked at her mirrored self. There was something she was trying to remember.

Something that had been jostled loose.

She’d seen someone who looked just like her, looked just like the her she was now. She was really feeling the dimming of her intelligence now. She was having to grasp at things to get her mind to co-operate.

The… presentation which had been prepared for her, walking her through MC Movies. The woman they’d shown… one of the cumcontainers— with dead eyes, and yet a wide, wondering expressing on her face— the drool coming out of her mouth.

Tessi wasn’t drooling, and she didn’t have dead eyes, nor that cumcontainer typical expression upon her face— but in every other way, she looked like the woman she’d been shown— and she had the exact same body.

When she had first seen what a cumcontainer looked like, she had been having a hard time concentrating, for reasons she couldn’t quite remember. And she’d never really had time to reflect on what she’d seen after.

She thought now, if she’d been given time that night to reflect, instead of… whatever else had happened… she would have concluded that the cumcontainer she saw had looked like a sexdoll, brought to life.

She was the one who looked like a sexdoll, now. No human woman could have proportions quite like hers, so comically oversized and out of proportion with the rest of her body.

So if she looked just like a cumcontainer, maybe Matthew hadn’t been wrong.

But even if he hadn’t been, something else was. Cumcontainers weren’t supposed to have minds. Why did she still have one? Why was she aware, right now? How had this happened?

She had to give up on asking questions like that. She would never find the answer to them. She had to focus on her predicament. Who knew how long her mind would last, while she was still trapped within the walls of MC Movies?

Now, while the opportunity was still here, she had to get out. She had to put on clothes, and leave. Once she was back in the city— she’d have to start a new life— try to find a plastic surgeon to fix her body and make it like it had been before— and then see about divorcing Matthew— it was the only way to save her autonomy.

But instead of acting, she was only standing in front of the mirror getting frightened. What if they stopped her leaving? What if they somehow took her mind away from her again?

Just then, she heard knocking.

Wondering who had knocked, she forgot that she was naked and left the bathroom to go to the door.

Upon opening it, she recognized her visitors as Flo and Stan.

She didn’t open the door all the way. She remembered them as having… some… part in what had been done to her.

“Don’t worry, Tessi,” Flo said.

“We’re just here to clean,” Stan explained.

That seemed plausible and non-threatening to Tessi, so she opened the door wider, and stepped back to let them in.

They moved themselves in quickly, before her mind could process it.

Suddenly Flo had one of Tessi’s arms pinned against her back, and she leaned over this coercive hold, to speak in Tessi’s ear.

“Your mind,” she hissed in pleasure— and Tessi realized she’d been caught. She twisted against the hold Flo had on her arm. It was painful— and she couldn’t break it.

Stan, having seen that his wife has successfully subdued Tessi without needing his help, (and really, Tessi thought it was unfair that Flo was so many times stronger than she was) stepped back into the hall for a moment, and out of sight.

Tessi wriggled but got no closer to freedom.

When Stan reappeared, he was wheeling something into the apartment ahead of himself.

It was a big contraption, but Tessi couldn’t tell what it was. There were so many components to it, Tessi’s mind couldn’t even categorize what they were.

“We brought it up in the elevator with us,” Flo spoke in that hiss-tone, that cruel tone of unsympathetic arousal.

She was only aroused by Tessi’s plight, and nothing that Tessi did would ever convince her differently— she wanted to see Tessi experience what was going to happen to her— she was going to make it happen to her, with the twisting hold that she had on Tessi’s arm— and it was awful to feel this way, to feel that the awfulness which was about to forced on her was someone else’s pleasure, their orgasm— but that jostled in her mind too.

Cumcontainers were always been used in awful ways— completely humiliated and debased at every possible opportunity, degraded in every possible way— so of course this awfulness currently happening to her was already being made use of.

Whatever they were going to do to her with that contraption, that manual machine, it was going to be very enjoyable for them to watch. And if she was pleasing them with her degradation, then Tessi was doing as a good Cumcontainer should.

She hated that her mind had thought out any of this.

“It’s a mind sucker. You should’ve been more suspicious when we said we were here to clean— but luckily, the intelligence you lose in being brainwashed never fully comes back, so your mind couldn’t put it together.”

Now Flo manhandled Tessi so she was standing beneath the contraption. It was taller than her— and there was a place in it, near the center, where the many of pieces thinned out and there was room for her to stand.

This was where she had been put.

Extensions came off the machine— two clasps shut around her wrists, and two around her ankles. They pulled her legs wide apart, but kept her arms pinned behind her back.

Another extension came, now. There was an electric razor at the end of it. The mind sucker manipulated it. In perfect strokes, it shaved all of Tessi’s hair from her head.

Then when her head was completely shorn, and bald— totally exposed, she could feel the air on her skull all the way around— that was when the mind sucker sent down a cap, and set it against Tessi’s head.

It rested there a moment, but then it slurped, and suddenly, the cap was sealed to Tessi’s scalp around its entire circumference

There was a thick, solid tube in the center of the cap that came from up higher in the mind sucker. Tessi must have looked like she was wearing a toiletplunger on her head— but one set right to her head’s surface. It was tight.

Extensions came off the sides of the cap, now.

Two of them passed near her tearducts— and at the point nearest her tearduct, and just under the start of her eyelid, they pushed themselves in, with their little feelers.

They kept going, behind her eyes, and into her brain. Tessi shuddered when she felt them connect there.

Then there were another two of these feelers— one went up her one nostril, the other went up the other— these feelers connected too.

Then, an extension from lower in the machine. This one had the biggest dildo Tessi had ever seen. It almost felt like it would tear her as it was forced into her.

Three little suckers, the cap in miniature— one for each nipple, and one for her clit.

And now the machine was done calibrating, it started.

It sucked her head, with a pleasure that was excruciating. Tessi felt like she was being rolled under a bulldozer, there was so much force being exerted on her head— on her head, and on her brain both. All four feelers had come up into her from beneath it, but they had settled their grip on the surface of her brain, at the very top of it— so they were against the underside of her scalp, holding her brain in four places like they were gripping something trying to slip away.

The mind sucker sucked at the feelers from the opposite side of her scalp, tightening them to it.

That made the other places the feelers gripped her brain, in the center, and at the base, get squeezed. The mind sucker sucked her brain through the bones of her head, and through the feelers it had inside her. At the same time, with the force of its sucking, it forced her body to fuck itself on the dildo it was impaled upon, in time with her nipples and her clit all getting a good thorough workout from those minisuckers.

She was still able to think, for the moment. But all that could be currently thought right now was a pleasure that couldn’t be phrased into words. She had stood here, bound, as the mind sucker had set itself up— but she’d barely reacted to anything that happened, only noting each thing which took place— she’d been so very removed from it all.

Now everything that happened happened immediately to her— it couldn’t be ignored, it was so fully felt. She didn’t have to wonder if there was anything imaginary happening here— all of it was completely vivid— there could be no doubt at all. She felt every microaction.

The mind sucker felt like it had teeth. But not just one circling of teether— thousands and thousands of little tiny rows of them, all of which were biting into her head at a thousand different places— getting a better hold to suck itself against.

And the feelers inside— they felt clawed, digging into the top of her brain, getting a better hooking to pull against. Her whole body jerked up and down— sucked up to the mind sucker, so it felt like that, and the force of its suction, was the only thing suspending her.

And then the sucker would suck more loosely again— just as the feelers pulled against her— and then she would be cruelly dragged down onto the phallus.

Every time it happened, she screamed. The phallus seemed to inflate slightly each time between thrusts, so her body could never get used to it— so it would always be splitting her— nearly tearing her, it felt like— and there was something humiliating about it being the force of the feelers which pulled her down— she was literally being held inside her skull, by a grip that was around her brain, and that was what forced her onto the growing artificial penis which was between her legs.

The mind sucker sucked her up— its internal feelers pulled her down, and the mind sucker followed her down, never truly easing up on its suction. And then only when she had swallowed the entire synthetic penis, all the way into her pussy— then the mind sucker pulled Tessi back up to suspension above ground, and the penis in her was just as excruciating on the way back up.

While all the time she could feel her nipples and clit being sucked, with as suspending a force as that which acted on her head.

Tessi tried to scream, but the force, the exertion was still happening on her brain. Remembering how to scream had already been sucked out of her head— and the mind sucker was forcing her to arouse herself, as everything inside her was sucked away forever, for the very last time.

She knew that that was what happened now. She wasn’t being sucked just so she could be suspended off the ground. She wasn’t even being sucked just for the sake of being made aroused.

She was being sucked so that her mind would erase itself, being sucked so that her mind would be wiped blank, blank forever— never to be filled in with thoughts again.

She could feel her mind leaving her now. She knew she had screamed before— and new also, now, that she had since forgotten to scream, and would never relearn it. Her mind was leaving her, and it wouldn’t come back.

That should have been a harrowing thing to realize— while she still had the capacity for realization left.

That should have been greatly emotionally distressing.

But… it was neither of those things. The more she was sucked, the more she realized what a mess her mind had been. It had been like a piece of paper someone had written lines on. But they hadn’t only written lines once. They’d written lines the first time, and gone back and kept writing more lines over the first ones, filling in all available spaces, until the page had just been one huge smudge of pencil lead— indecipherable.

And that was a mess, and it was stressful to look at.

And then the mind sucker came in, with a cleansing, sanitizing cloth dipped in liquid— and it wiped at that many-times-written-over surface, and got the mess to come away— only leaving clear, blank emptiness behind.

This was an inherently satisfying thing to see happen inside of her own mind. But it was more than that, and it was more than the combined pleasure which was everywhere throughout her entire body.

There was also just a feeling of relief— better than relief. It was physical joy— ecstatic, and it sang in every part of her. Like sinking into a hot bathtub, feeling every muscle be eased.

Like lying down on a massage table, feeling every muscle be pressured. Either way, all the tension was coming out of her, and she was relaxing into a relaxation that she had never known before.

She was hanging very heavily where she was hanging— her body mostly having gone limp. Her breathing, had similar gone slow.

It was like that time, earlier in her conditioning, when her brain had seemed to fall out of her body and buffet about on waves.

But this time, it was different. When it had happened the earlier time, Tessi had felt as though her mind was always staying close to her. The water had always lapped it back to her— it had felt like it was hitting the back of one leg or another, oftentimes.

And this time, as her mind was going from her, it was only getting further and further away. As Tessi watched it go, she knew it wouldn’t be coming back to her— it wasn’t even in reach anymore. She was watching waves carrying it away into the horizon, and the further that she saw it go, the more she felt that fullbody feeling of heaviness, that settling in— the massage massaging her everywhere— the heat easing everything.

Flo and Stan watched Tessi with greater attention. They could see that this was the crucial moment. She hadn’t quite been struggling before— the mind sucker held her in too total of a control, but she’d looked like she’d wanted to.

Now they could see she was about to be completely mindsucked— because her expression was going vague. Her jaw fell open, as if she lacked the strength to keep it closed.

And they watched her eyes. Watched as they first went wider, and then next— crossed with each other. She wouldn’t be able to see very well out of them now at all— though her pupils seemed to be unfocusing as they watched them. She was sagging further into the hold of the machine the more her mind receded from her.

Then, finally, Tessi’s eyes uncrossed. Flo and Stan waited in expectation of what they would see next. And their guess had been right: in the next second, Tessi’s head sagged back on her neck, even in the mind sucker’s grip, and her eyes rolled far up, so only their undersides showed: two complete eyewhites, no pupils— no color— only darkness for Tessi to see, if she was even paying attention to the information her eyes were sending her.

Tessi could feel the extremely powerful suction vibrating every bone in her body. It pushed her down on the dildo as it came up. It was making her hornier as it emptied her. She knew in her heart her mind would never resurface again the way it had that morning— her brain was being sucked to empty, and there would be nothing inside that remained.

She tried to remember how to resist— but the mind sucker controled her totally now— it held her body trapped where it was, and it was sucking more and more memories, more and more knowledge, more and more intelligence out of her all the time.

The mind sucker sucked on her mind, reinforcing, for many hours, as Tessi’s body was helplessly jostled and fucked. Flo and Stan stood supervising the whole time, and Tessi never knew it.

She never knew anything, not ever again.

The mind sucker switched itself off automatically when it sensed there was nothing left in Tessi’s head to suck.

Flo and Stan looked at her, approvingly. Her eyes were dead. Her expression was wide and wondering. There was drool hanging from her mouth. They knew she would never think again.

And from now on, it would be their job to take care of her, since she was incapable. They would come every day, to feed and to clean her, in this moment, and in every moment after it.

She was only an empty cumcontainer now. She needed to contain. They put her on the floor and started putting their cum inside of her, both of them, together, at the same time.

From now on, she would only feel animal urges— would only follow animalistic impulses, and she would be nothing more than this.

Flo was thinking to herself that it was almost more fun to get to use Tessi this way. To get to use Tessi now. Before, she had been very broken down, mentally, but there had still been some shred of awareness yet, which had been troublesome to both her and Stan.

Now there was a comfort in knowing that Tessi’s mind was completely void of everything— that had once been inside would never again be coming back. It made this easier for Flo to enjoy.

She had her crotch right against Tessi’s mouth in this moment— she’d had Tessi in this position before— but while she had been a thinking woman subdued, she had not been nearly as skillful as the mechanical creature now beneath her. The tongue relentlessly lapped at her— Flo didn’t feel like she was being fucked by a living being at all. Tessi was not Tessi. Tessi was Sexdoll. And the sexdoll’s tongue was perfect, and the sexdoll’s tongue moved fast. It kept lashing at her, right at her clit, before it forced its way inside of her pussy.

Flo couldn’t control herself. As long as she was crouched over Sexdoll like this, she would be held in constant orgasm— and orgasm that had started and would not stop until sexdoll did, and each successive orgasm would bring her to a higher height than the one previous— Flo was shuddering, coming, pouring cum onto Sexdoll’s face, and down Sexdoll’s throat. Sexdoll could only be a living being if it was thought of as a living sexdoll. There was nothing of the human that remained.

Stan was enjoying himself just as much. If he’d known what his wife was thinking, he might have agreed with her. Sexdoll, or Cocksleeve, as he was thinking of it, was much better in this form than when it had once been Tessi. He’d been inside Tessi’s pussy, and he’d been inside Cocksleeve’s pussy, and Cocksleeve’s pussy was incontestably better— better even than Flo’s pussy— but Stan’s interest in Flo wasn’t out of a desire for her to be a cocksleeve. He desired Flo because she was Flo— but it was nice to have Flo, and also now have Cocksleeve. He was sure there were ways in which Flo would concede Cocksleeve was better than he was, and he wouldn’t be offended to hear of them.

But Cocksleeve was so much tighter than Flo— like he was fitting into something that had been designed with his specific cock in mind. He was enveloped on every side, squeezed over every inch of his cock’s surface, and it was giving him that delicious feeling he always loved to feel. The feeling that he didn’t need to think about anything anymore— he could just move his body. He could just follow the impulse of what his cock wanted to do, and that would be enough.

His cock wanted to thrust inside of Cocksleeve faster and harder. His cock wanted to be entirely sheathed, to Cocksleeve’s deepest depth. His cock knew what Cocksleeve was— even though it wasn’t properly sentient. It knew by feel that Cocksleeve was the entrance to what really mattered it— Cocksleeve was the entry point for Cumcontainer— and by passing through Cocksleeve, it could send in its cum, and fill the container to overflowing.

Stan’s cock wanted to make cum— it wanted to make so much cum that it would fill Cocksleeve all the way up. It wanted to cum, and fill the cum container.

Stan couldn’t have disobeyed his own cock if he’d wanted to. And he was too far past wanting anything to even consider this— he let himself be possessed by his own cock, let himself rut feverishly, shoving in as deep and hard and fast as he could, and Cocksleeve took it. Cocksleeve only kept getting tighter.

Stan was already cumming. He was shooting so much spunk inside he was drowning the container— and yet his cock was never able to become soft. It only ever had the option of being constantly hard, and as soon as that complete batch had been milked from Stan, his balls were already making another— he’d need the helpful coaxing of Cocksleeve to make it come out of him, but he was sure the thing would help him.

He was prepared to stay here, where it was tight and kept getting tighter— prepared to stay here a long time, so there was no rush.

As for Cumcontainer— for it thought of itself as neither Sexdoll nor Cocksleeve, but as Cumcontainer— since that was what its contract had designated it. And as for it, it thought no more, and only felt.

But on the level below words, its mind was being controled by something else now. It was being controled by the cum it contained, and it knew it would do anything for its cum, the treasure it held within.

It knew, also without words, that it was being reinforced. There was only one thought it would ever think— and it wasn’t even really thinking it, since it could no longer speak or parse language. It say the symbols and knew what the concept behind it was, because it was being hypnotically conditioned to. One word flashed in its mind in repetition, as Flo poured her cum down its throat, and as Stan shot his cum into its womb.

CUMSLAVE. And it didn’t know what the letters meant, what letters were, but it knew CUMSLAVE meant this feeling. That it would crawl for cum, obey cum, that something which didn’t even live controled it, that it was enslaved to something not even human, and it would always seek more cum, and accept more cum, because it was ruled by cum.

That was a feeling, a truth to the furthest reach of its being. It was enslaved to cum. The more cum was put inside it, the more everything it had been conditioned into accepting was reinforced. There was no possible coming back from what had been done to it, because receiving the cum made it happen more, and since cum was Cumslave’s master and mistress, it would never stop receiving it, never stop being filled up— even if its mind could come back, which it never could, Cumslave would never be given the chance to recuperate from the effects of what was constantly shot into it.

And cumslave was in love with cum, was enslaved to cum, and since it had no identity apart from this, it wasn’t possible for it to form wants or wishes of its own. It would accept cum because it was enslaved to it. It didn’t have a choice.

Actually, the more time passed, the more Cumslave felt it was becoming addicted to cum— it drank Flo’s more greedily, humped Stan’s more readily. This fed the addiction more— there was no getting back out from the place of filth it had descended to.

From Flo and Stan’s perspective, this was all great. It made their experiences more enjoyable.

They gave Cumslave their cum, in rapturous satisfaction.

* * *