The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Contact List

A hypnosis skeptic fighting boredom during a work shift bets her boss that she can’t be put into a trance, but is caught off guard by an unusual tactic.

“Why…” Selena’s head was in her hands, on the verge of tears from the sheer lack of stimulation.

When she applied for this security position a few months ago, she was elated at just how easy it all seemed. It was too good to be true. Seven hours a night sitting at a desk, making good money while doing absolutely nothing. Her only responsibility would be a twice-nightly walk-through of the place. And even if someone actually did try to break into the warehouse, she was mostly there just to notify the actual authorities, not try to fight them off herself. It was gonna be the easiest job of her life.

That said, neither her nor Kyle, the other new hire, had wanted to take the super late shift from 1:00-8:00 am. Despite the job listing saying both shifts would need to be filled, they had both gone into the interview process expecting to get the earlier shift that started at 6:00. After a long argument at orientation, the two ended up deciding by playing Rock Paper Scissors in front of Calia, the warehouse manager. It was a choice she had found amusing enough to dub it her “favorite job orientation ever”. Unfortunately, Selena was a Paper girl, and her new security co-worker took her down with two straight well-timed Scissors.

Now here she was, wasting away in the silent emptiness of the warehouse at 5:30 am on a Friday. She was six weeks into the job, and it had long before started to feel more like a prison sentence than a shift. She thought it would be super easy, just sitting there watching TikTok and chatting on Discord all night. She would have never expected she could get sick of TikTok, but by the fourth week she felt like she’d watched the entire app twice through. And it turned out that exactly zero of her friends in her various group chats and Discord servers were awake during the twilight of those hours. In the end, it was the inability to do anything else that was killing her the most. She could spend hours a day at home slacking off and messing around and not mind it at all, but this felt like she was being forced to entertain herself while glued to her security desk and it was slowly driving her mad.

She moaned. “I’m so boooored… Why did I sign up for this?”

A voice came from her side. “Surely it’s because you love your boss and want to make her happy, hmm?” Calia suddenly whipped around the concrete barrier next to her station. Noticing the movement out of the corner of her eye, Selena jumped in her seat and yelped in surprise. Calia hadn’t meant to scare her, but gave a little smile seeing Selena lose her composure like that. She walked up to the desk and leaned on it, giggling softly.

“C-Calia, hi.” Selena paused for a moment to catch her breath. “You scared the shit out of me…” She wasn’t used to seeing anyone on these long night shifts, least of all someone actually important. The two met for the first time when she had interviewed for the job and since then had only bumped into each other when she’d stayed a bit later to say hi to the warehouse’s morning crew.

“Sorry about that, Selena. I didn’t mean to startle you, I swear. I figured you’d be doing something other than just sitting there staring into space!” Calia gave her tender eyes and reached out to squeeze her shoulder.

Selena took a deep breath and nodded. “It’s okay, I really should be doing something else honestly, but something about this job has me so bored. Maybe I have ADHD or something. My brain just feels like it’s on fire and my usual boredom go-tos like watching TikToks and YouTube videos and whatever else just feels… I don’t know, it feels forced when I’m in this chair.”

Calia gave her a concerned look. “Oh no, Selena. Well I’m glad you told me that, because that’s actually why I’m here! I know this position is maybe a little bit too easy to lose your mind in and a little boring at the best of times, so this is just something of a six-week wellness check for you. Is it so bad that you’re maybe thinking of quitting?”

A slight blush covered Selena’s cheeks. It was like her boss had read her mind. “Maybe a little bit. I’m starting to think that maybe I’m not cut out for this. It’s so lonely and boring and I feel like I’m stuck inside my own brain scratching and clawing to get out after, like, 3 am every day. I’m sorry Calia, I really do want to stay here. It’s easy and the money’s good, but fuck.”

Hopping up onto the side of the desk and allowing her arms to slowly slide her down its length, Calia grinned like a woman with a plan. “Selena, do you want to know a secret about me?”

That wasn’t what Selena had been expecting to hear. Of course she wanted to know a secret. She was willing to do anything to make the night more interesting. What was she going to do, say no? “I guess so. What kind of secret?”

She continued to lean in closer to Selena, looking her in the eyes. “I used to have a job like this when I was younger. Overnight security officer at an office building. Spent two years there! I’ve spent my time in these trenches and I know exactly how you feel. And I think maybe I can help you out! You’re a bright young lady, Selena. We’re happy to have you with the company. And maybe most importantly,” Calia’s chest rose and she quickly exhaled through her nose as she tried to stifle a laugh. “You’ve been willing to take this god-forsaken shift for us and stick through it. A lot of people don’t even make it six weeks before they up and quit, but you’ve done great. I’d like to keep you here. If I could help alleviate your boredom, might you be willing to stay? Or, at least, give it a shot for a few more weeks?”

It was hard not to want to agree with Calia while staring into her shimmering blue eyes; Selena marveled at the sight of them. Maybe she was right. It was worth sticking it out if there was some way to stop her from being so damn bored. She’d been living it up on her weekends with the great money she’d been making; she certainly didn’t want to lose that. And the idea of another job search? She knew how lucky she was having found this one as quickly as she did. She sighed and rubbed her forehead. “No, yeah, you’re right. I do wanna stay. But how does one alleviate boredom when your entire time here is spent feeling it bare down on you?”

A glint appeared in Calia’s eyes as she leaned back. “Well, I used to use my time in these boring jobs to learn things and apply myself! Every week, I would go to the library and check out a few books on whatever topic I fancied at the time, and then would just spend the hours bettering myself and my knowledge.” Her eyes were closed and a huge smile was on her face as she reminisced, kicking her legs she leaned back a bit more. “I even managed to get a few new skills out of the deal.”

New skills? Selena wasn’t much of a reader, but she was intrigued. “What sorts of new skills?”

“Oh, well nothing marketable necessarily, but you know, fun stuff! Thanks to those long hours I know how to do way too many card tricks, I know far more about how to run a good Dungeons & Dragons session than I have any right to, and then there’s my personal favorite one: Hypnosis!”

“H-hypnosis?” Selena’s eyes opened wide.

“Yep, hypnosis! It was the most useful skill I ever gained, I’d say. In fact, the reason I was interested in the first place was because I was in a situation very similar to the one you’re in now!”

“What do you mean?”

Calia lifted herself back up to a seated position and flipped her legs around from the side of the desk to the front, swirling her long black skirt around with her. “Well, whenever I was feeling bored or anxious about the time moving too slowly, I learned that one thing I could do was try to make the boredom work for me by manipulating my own mind. Self-hypnosis, you know? It’s like meditation but a lot more fun!”

Doubt filled Selena’s eyes as she frowned. “Seriously? Hypnosis? That stuff’s not real. Life doesn’t work like cartoons where some weirdo can hold up spirals and brainwash people into obedient zombies.”

“Well that’s a little dismissive, don’t you think?” Calia shook her head. “No, maybe you can’t look at a hypnotic focus and instantly have your mind wiped away permanently like in those cartoon fantasies, but hypnosis is definitely a real phenomenon. It’s a state of relaxation and openness where you can make wonderful things happen, influence people’s thoughts and feelings for the better, and just have a lot of fun!”

Selena still had a skeptical look on her face. “No, like I’ve watched stage hypnotists and all that stuff, and it’s so obviously fake. The people are just doing that so they can act like weirdos and get away with it.”

Calia’s expression finally shifted to surprise. “You don’t believe in hypnosis at all, Selena? Not even the most undeniable times in our lives that we go into trance? Losing yourself in a good book for hours? Going on autopilot on the highway?”

Selena paused for a moment. She didn’t have a good rebuttal. She felt a twinge of nervousness in her stomach as she tried to collect her thoughts. “Well, okay, maybe those things actually do happen to people, but when I think about hypnosis I think about, you know, outside influences on someone’s mind. And that stuff doesn’t happen. That’s not how things work. It’s just not.” Selena crossed her arms, trying to think of a way to salvage the conversation in her favor.

“Tell you what, Selena. I’d be glad to give you a taste of hypnosis right now if you’re willing. It’ll spice up your evening if nothing else.” Calia leaned in closer again and winked.

As her boss inched closer to her, Selena felt her cheeks flush. She was trying to keep a straight face, but she could feel something stirring within her. Her thoughts were beginning to bleed together; Calia sounded so insistent, so knowing, so sure of the efficacy of hypnosis. Her sheer confidence was crumbling Selena’s resolve. She bit her lip and tried to steady herself. “I-I… I still don’t think I can be hypnotized.”

Calia’s smile beamed with a knowing glow. “Selena, I’ve never failed at hypnotizing someone before. I’m certain that if you open your mind to it, we can make it happen.”

Under the desk, Selena was nervously fidgeting with the wheel on the chair with her foot. Her eyes were darting around as she felt a seed of anxiety blossoming in her chest. “I, um… I don’t know how I could do that; I still don’t believe in hypnosis. How can I open my mind to something that I thin- I mean, um, I know won’t work?”

“Are you really so skeptical that you wouldn’t try it out even if I promise you it could help you get through these long shifts? You might feel rested and happy when you go home instead of downtrodden and tired!” She scooted forward on the desk a bit. “Here, if you want to make it more fun, how about we make a little bet?” Calia put a caring hand on Selena’s arm and squeezed slightly.

The touch made Selena shudder. A bet? Her leg began to bounce slightly as she felt her mind sizzle. “W-what kind of bet?”

Calia put her finger to her mouth and looked up as she took a moment to think. She then closed her eyes, gave herself a quick nod and looked back. “Selena. I want you to consider the scenario of me hypnotizing you. In your head, what does that look like? What do you imagine?”

Selena’s eyes flicked left and right as she tried to collect her racing thoughts. Should she be honest? She would have to be; she couldn’t pluck anything but an honest answer out of the hurricane in her head. “Oh, um… I kind of, uh, think of you taking out a spiral or a pocket watch or something and making me look at it and then my eyes fill with spirals and my brain shuts off and I start, um, mindlessly obeying like a zombie. Uh, or… you know, something like that.” Her eyes went wide as she realized what she was saying. “W-wait, are you actually going to try to do that to me?”

“That’s quite the imagination you have!” Calia couldn’t help but laugh. “I’m not saying that I couldn’t do that, put a spiral on my phone and force your gaze into it, sinking you deep into trance, but I have something more fun in mind. You don’t believe in hypnosis because you think of it in the terms you just gave me: brainwashing with spirals, zombified obedience to a hypnotist, all those silly tropes. But all that’s actually necessary is for you to open your mind up and learn to relax. And that can be done with no spirals, no pocket watches, nothing silly like that. If your mind is open, you can be hypnotized by anything.” She moved closer to Selena and gave her a sharp gaze. “And that’s our bet. I’ll bet that I can turn you from skeptic to believer by hypnotizing you with your own boredom.”

“W-with my own boredom?” Selena stared at Calia’s bright eyes as her speeding thoughts began to coalesce into a dull buzzing in her brain. She was so nervous; could it actually happen? She didn’t believe it was possible, but Calia was so insistent. And she was asking for a bet, no less. “And, um… w-what would the bet be?”

“Hmm. How about this?” Calia sat back up fully. “If I’m not able to hypnotize you, I’ll fire Kyle, move you to the early shift, and hire someone new for this one. And I’ll even throw in a 15% raise.”

That wasn’t what Selena was expecting to hear. She immediately perked up. A 15% raise and the shift she had wanted in the first place, and all she had to do was avoid being hypnotized? And not just avoid being hypnotized, but avoid being hypnotized by boredom, whatever that even meant? This was going to be the easiest money she’d ever made. “And um… if I am hypnotized? You know, somehow?”

“Well, how about we say that if you are able to be hypnotized and you agree that you were, you promise me that you’ll stay in this shift for at least another month? I’ll even leave it up to you to say which of us won the bet. If after I’m done you feel like you weren’t hypnotized, or even if you feel like lying to me about it, I’ll take your word for it.”

Selena gave her a wide-eyed gaze. The terms were so heavily in her favor. “That… that’s all?”

“Yes, that’s all I’ll ask of you.”

She was in no position to refuse. “I… A-all right, you’re on.” Selena gave a twitchy, nervous half-smile. She couldn’t stop fidgeting; her leg was bouncing and her mind was still whirling at mach speed. Her boss was here, talking about hypnosis and asking, no, betting her that she could be hypnotized? 20 minutes ago she had been staring blankly at a wall ready for the darkness of the night to overtake her; this was a lot to take in. “But um… wh-what exactly did you mean by hypnotizing me with… you know, with boredom?”

Calia nodded with a beaming grin. “You just have to allow your brain to re-imagine things you find boring as things you find fascinating. Tricking your own mind into finding interest in things you never would before. And I can help you with that. If you have trained your mind in the right way, you can make any boring activity into something your mind can wander through instead with interest and joy. Sitting in traffic, staring at the ceiling, reading the phone book…”

Selena laughed and cut her off. “Hold up, reading the phone book? What is it, 1997?”

With a giggle, Calia shrugged. “Okay, fine, so maybe we don’t actually ‘read the phone book’ these days, but we all have a personal one with us at all times, don’t we? Pull out your phone, unlock it, and hand it to me. I’ll show you what I mean.”

Selena narrowed her eyes with concern and paused for a moment. She eventually relented as she saw Calia’s kind smile, digging the phone out of her purse and unlocking it.

Calia stretched her arm out expectedly and curled her index finger. Cautiously, Selena stuck the phone into her hand and shivered again as she felt one of Calia’s nails scrape lightly against her palm on the transfer. “Thank you, Selena. Now, let me, real quick… ah, there we go.” Calia began moving her finger across the screen. “I’ve found your contacts list, Selena! It’s like a portable phone book that you carry with you everywhere. And doesn’t reading through your contacts list sound like the most boring thing imaginable?”

“Um…” Selena looked away.

“Selena. You’re fidgeting so much.” Calia took Selena’s chin in her hand and turned it back towards her face. “From the moment I first said the word ‘hypnosis’, I’ve seen your leg bouncing, your fingers intertwined and rubbing at each other, your eyes darting around… Are you nervous?”

The hand on her chin caused another shiver to buzz through her body. Goosebumps raised on her arm. She was in no position to lie. “A-a little bit, Calia. I-I’m sorry.” She didn’t know why she apologized, it just came out of her.

“I think it’s more than a little, Selena.” Calia’s fingers moved to Selena’s temples, massaging them gently. “Don’t be sorry. Calm yourself a little bit. We can’t begin if you’re going to be sitting there with steam coming out of your ears.”

At first, Selena wanted to protest as Calia began to massage her head, but it felt good. It felt incredible, actually. She began to realize just how pent-up she had gotten in the last few minutes. And how pent up she had gotten over the past few weeks in general, really. She hadn’t been exercising as much as she wanted to; she hadn’t been sleeping as well as she usually did. The anxiety on the job had been causing her so many issues. And this felt nice.

Calia’s already melodious voice took on an even more sing-song quality as she looked Selena in the eyes and continued. “I want you to imagine a scale of eleven numbers, 0-10, okay? A scale of relaxation. I want your normal awakened state, fully aware and alert, to be zero. And I want this feeling you’re experiencing right now, awake but comfortable, your thoughts slowing down but within reach, as a one. Can you do that for me?”

“Yeah.” Selena nodded her head slightly. The cavernous warehouse gave an echoing quality to Calia’s calming voice, a silky natural reverb that made it all the more pleasant to listen to. That combined with the massage really had soothed her nerves. Her thoughts had dulled a bit, but they were still all there. She was no longer jittery and ruminating on what might happen next; she was ready to start. Ready to win the bet.

“Very good. I want you to picture what, in your mind, a ten would be on that scale of relaxation. Perhaps a deep, blissful sleep with brilliant, lucid, joyful dreams. Maybe a feeling of fuzziness and euphoria over your body, to the point where you wouldn’t be able to move even if you wanted to, as if you were willingly drugged. Maybe something on the more hypnotic side of things, that ideal of mindless, hypnotized, zombified obedience to a Master or Mistress that you talked about earlier. You don’t have to tell me what that ten on the scale means for you, but I want you to picture it in your head. I want you to understand what that feeling is. To know what it means to be there. Tell me when you have that in your mind.”

“I do, yeah.” She initially debated sticking with the first thing that had popped into her mind, but it seemed like it would be dishonest to try and come up with a non-genuine answer. She knew what her ten felt like.

“Now for every number in between, picture what that would feel like. A two might be similar to what you feel right now but perhaps with an added warmth in your core, a fogginess in your mind and a smile on your face. A five might be the beautiful comfort you get while you’re at home, enjoying yourself, content, lost in a book or movie, not worried about the world outside. A nine might be the feeling you experience once you’ve cocooned yourself with a lover in warm blankets on a frigid night, feeling safe and secure and ready to rest. These are your numbers, Selena. You determine how they feel so long as zero is a base state and ten is your dream level of peak relaxation.”

“O-okay…” It was a lot to take in for Selena, but she was able to do it. She imagined herself relaxed and happy. She imagined those snuggly nights in with her ex-boyfriend when the two had still been madly in love, being a little drunk at midnight and giggling over Discord with her best friends over work gossip, the feeling of her fluffy cat’s face batting up against her leg as he begged for pets. Her thoughts were no longer giving her anxiety; the only thoughts she had were of relaxation, of happiness, of joy. Her scale was complete.

Calia removed her fingers from Selena’s head and took the phone back in her hand. “Keep those numbers in your head, okay? I want you to internalize them as we try something. I’m on your Dad’s contact page right now. Do you know his number by heart?”

Selena’s face turned red as she realized she didn’t. “Oh, um… no.”

“That’s okay, I’ll tell you the number myself.” Calia leaned in and gazed deep into her eyes, and Selena found herself compelled to gaze back. Calia’s voice became slow and methodical. “You will relax and listen, Selena. 751-9167”.

Seven.

Selena’s mind reacted automatically. She was suddenly swept up in a sweet cloud of fog. Her thoughts were dimmed, her body was numb. She felt like she should be surprised but… it felt nice. Too nice to protest. She could just relax and listen, like Calia had said. Of course she could.

Five.

Her head cleared a little. She felt a pang of regret for having lost that other feeling so quickly. It had felt good to have her mind clouded more.

One.

She was alert again. Her thoughts were back where they needed to be. She moved her eyes to the security monitors ahead of her and, for a fleeting moment, remembered that she was on the job.

Nine.

She had no job. She had no thoughts. She was floating. She was happy. She was relaxed and listening. The top-right monitor showed the wind outside rustling the leaves of the Aspen trees that circled the parking lot. The movement was beautiful. It was mesmerizing. She could get lost in it forever.

One.

Okay, so she felt pretty good, but that was a little silly. Why would she get lost in the movement of some jostling tree branches?

Six.

The fog surrounded her once again. She could almost visualize herself and the fog billowing in around her. It was cool, pure, and blue, like Calia’s eyes. It carried words within it. Relax. Listen. She was happy to do both if it meant she could stay like this.

Seven.

More fog. More of that beautiful fog flooding in. The more there was, the happier she felt. She felt a bit of whiplash in her head having gone through so many shifts so quickly as the numbers were read to her. Calia’s voice suddenly pierced back through to her drifting mind.

“How do you feel, Selena?”

“I… I feel confused a little bit, disoriented, but, like… happy. I feel good.” Selena’s head was slightly swaying back and forth as she stayed locked in a seven on her scale.

“It’s okay to be confused, love. All you need to do is relax and listen, remember?”

Selena gave a half-nod. “Yeah, relax and listen. I can remember that.”

“Very good. Now let’s read your mother’s number. You remember and internalize what I say without question. 337-9209.”

Three. Three.

Had Calia said something else before the number? The fog lifted slightly from Selena’s mind, but not enough that she could get her thoughts fully back in order. Oh well, it was okay. It still felt good. She was sure that she would remember whatever Calia had said later.

Seven.

The fog was back again; she was so happy as it embraced her. It didn’t matter what Calia had said.

Nine.

Life was a dream. She felt high. She would remember and internalize what Calia said without question. Of course she would. It was much easier to just let her words in than to spend precious brainpower doing anything but listening to the numbers and enjoying the experience. The leaves of the Aspens were still swaying in the breeze. She adored the sight so much.

Two.

She was able to find the strength to look away from the monitor, but found herself locked right back into Calia’s gaze. Slight wisps of the fog tickled at her willpower.

Zero.

She looked down at her body, splayed out on the chair, and sat back up sharply. Why was she doing this? She felt a sudden rush of adrenaline through her. She felt so confused and out of it. A bead of sweat appeared on her forehead and her fist balled up. Her mind felt… off. She couldn’t stop thinking about relaxing and listening, about remembering and internalizing Calia’s words. Something was wrong. Those numbers were screwing with her head somehow. There-

Nine.

There was no problem. She was never worried; why be worried when she could be happy instead? A huge smile twisted onto her face as she slumped back down in bliss. She was so excited that the last number had been a nine. She loved it here at nine.

Calia smirked and wiped the bead of sweat from the limp girl’s face. “Very good. Now how about you try one? You love, adore, and obey your boss.” She held the phone out, a number displayed on the screen. Selena’s glazed eyes absorbed it. 517-8923.

Her mind felt like it was on a roller coaster. She couldn’t keep track of which number she was on.

Five. One. Seven. Eight. Nine. Two. Three.

She couldn’t keep track of anything. It was easier to just listen. After all, she loved, adored and obeyed her boss. Of course she did.

“Another.” Calia flipped the contacts page to the next entry, keeping the phone right in front of Selena’s face. “You trust and believe in only your boss.” 910-4959.

Nine. One. Zero.

Selena’s mind did not protest on the zero this time. After all, she could trust and believe in her boss, fully and completely.

Four. Nine. Five. Nine.

Of course she could.

“Another. You are madly in love with your boss.” 375-4822.

Three. Seven. Five.

Selena’s heart fluttered.

Four. Eight. Two. Two.

She couldn’t help but stare at Calia, the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Her tight, teasing white blouse, her perfect radiant smile, her shimmering brown hair perfectly framing her face, and of course her sapphire eyes… everything about her sent Selena into rapture. She couldn’t help but feel heat in her legs as she looked up. Her heart was racing and her groin was hot because she was madly in love with Calia. Of course she was.

“Ah ah, eyes back on the phone, darling. You love your job and never want to leave it. Mistress Calia’s happiness is your arousal.” 564-9926.

Five. Six. Four.

Selena gasped as Calia began undoing the buttons on her brown security guard shirt, exposing her cleavage to the cool warehouse air. She did not resist. It felt good. It was what Mistress Calia wanted, and she lived to make her Mistress Calia happy.

Nine. Nine. Two. Six.

The numbers were too much for her brain; she couldn’t keep track anymore. They were cycling automatically in her head without her control. It was too much work, too confusing to try and think about it. All she needed to do was let the numbers shift her as Mistress Calia wanted. To be aroused for her Mistresses happiness. She loved her job and never wanted to leave. Of course she didn’t.

Selena’s hand slipped into her pants as she gasped for breath. She was almost hanging off the chair at this point as Calia smiled down on her. It all felt so good. She loved reading her contacts list. She loved her job. She loved her boss. She loved relaxing.

“You know what the genius thing about this idea was, Selena?” Calia smiled and stroked the hypnotized woman’s cheek.

“W-what, Miss C- Mistress Calia?” Selena could barely moan out the words.

“Well, phone numbers are made up of single digits, so even after going through all of those contacts, there’s one number we haven’t seen yet.”

Selena’s eyes opened wide as she suddenly felt even more excitement and arousal jolt through her body. There had been a number they hadn’t seen…

“Earlier, when I told you to picture what that number would look like on your scale, I told you to come up with whatever you thought would fit it best. And you never told me, but I have a feeling I know what you went with.” Calia hopped off the desk and leaned down over Selena, running her nails over her cleavage.

The sharp nails sliding over Selena’s skin sent her into a frenzy. She grabbed at her chest, fondling her tits through the uniform as her other hand continued to dance in her underwear. “Y-you do?”

“Yes, my darling. It’s what you’d wanted the entire time, I think. What you tried to sneak past me earlier as just a rogue thought. That number represents your mind’s complete and total shut-off. Mindless, zombified, obedience. It’s what you want. And it’s what you’ve wanted this whole time. Isn’t it, my love?”

“Y-yes Mistress Calia.” She had read her like a book.

Calia smiled and planted a kiss on her cheek. “Mistress Calia has won the bet.”

The phone appeared one final time in front of Selena’s eyes, on a newly added contact screen. The name of the contact was Mistress, and the number simply read ‘10’.

Ten.

It was everything Selena had imagined, beyond her wildest dreams even. She exploded with an orgasm in her pants as she felt her mind slipping away from her. Pleasure flooded her from head to toe. All thoughts of anything other than Mistress Calia were lost in a vortex of blue fog as she slowly began to feel the world fade out around her. Her lips trembled in a silly smile as she slipped off the chair into her Mistresses waiting arms. She was mindless and obedient, a zombie. It was perfect; it was what she wanted. It was what she had always wanted.

The early morning sun began to peek in through the warehouse windows, coddling Calia’s face with an angelic glow as Selena looked up in awe. She felt her head being lifted up for a kiss on the lips as she faded away into euphoric, hypnotized slumber, with only a single, final thought pouring from her mouth. “Mistress Calia has won the bet.”

Of course she had.