The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONSTELLATION

CHAPTER XVIII

* * *

With every dying member of the Order, Jordan felt herself sink deeper into the blood-red ecstasy that drowned her mind. Her drunken thoughts lay cushioned in soft warm pleasure as she watched everything that She knew she wanted come to life. Distantly, she felt something wet drip down the side of her naked legs as the opaque heat at her core throbbed with satisfaction. Through the crimson fog she felt her naked breasts ache, yearning to be touched, crying for the presence of her Mistress’s anchors. But she knew that she didn’t need them anymore. All of the Mother’s servants were here now, at the source, and their burning rage and lust were blinding beacons, almost too bright to bear. She felt the presence of the Mother’s Heralds, and the fog tasted of sex and desire, and it tinged her viscous thoughts with ravenous purpose. She was ready. Ready to let them have her. Ready to spread her legs and let herself be claimed. It was right. It was correct. It was her purpose. She would become willing flesh.

The battle had been violent, and it had been over quickly—and had almost ended in utter failure. When Sam fell, her body pierced, the resonance in Jordan’s blood had bucked and reared in blinding rage and despair. But the Mother’s plan had paid off. The mind-controlled healer Leah had done their bidding without question, and kept the Constellation alive. She had even saved the expendable flesh-servant Ellie that Mina and Sam had claimed when they had been on the run.

Something about all of this felt tragic—but the notion was less than a quivering breath in a hurricane, and quickly lost itself in the overwhelming correctness of everything. Only purpose and lust. Only the Mother. Only offering herself to Her. Being open. Being ready. Being willing. So willing. Yes. The warriors of the Order were eradicated. There was nothing left to do now except to fulfil their purpose. Yes. It was time. Nothing stood in their way anymore.

They all went inside, and ended the lives of those remaining that were no longer needed, and rejoiced in the dark pleasure of their victory. Then they descended into the first sanctum.

Joyously, they wiped away the filthy and pathetic scribbles of the ritual that had dared to save Jordan’s soul, and began anew. Using Ana’s blood and Leah’s remaining healing power, they restored the place in the Mother’s name, and it was good. Jordan felt the resonance course through her body, and she shivered. They disrobed, and witnessed each other’s willing flesh, and tasted the overwhelming resonance in the air, so close to the Source. Their minds were filled with glorious purpose.

Sam and Mina had come bearing Gifts. Between their shoulder blades, black claws anchored deep in their flesh, hung the wonderful chitinous creatures they had birthed.

With no more hesitation, Jordan stepped into the center of the sanctum, laid down, and presented herself. The throbbing need in her mind was overwhelming. She looked up at the flesh-servants around her, and she looked at the two mind-addled women that were everything that was left of the Order—Leah and Jeanne. They, too, had been commanded to shed their clothes. They had no choice but to obey. Their minds were theirs.

Mina took a step forward, and she towered over Jordan like a goddess, terrible and beautiful. She moaned softly as the gift detached itself from her flesh and crawled down her body, circling around Jordan.

Jordan opened her legs wider. She smiled. At last, the moment had come.

The Mother’s Gift stopped between her legs, its head twitching, assessing her flesh.

Then it pounced, and entered her, and sealed her fate.

* * *

NO!!!

The blinding agony was enough to break through the all-enveloping curtain of toxic lust and purpose that had been suffocating her mind—and Jordan shrieked and cried as her thoughts tumbled and cleared, and she realized with mind-numbing terror what was happening.

She screamed until her voice gave out.

No! No! No!!!

Her thoughts were a chaotic mess of fear and rage and lingering lust and utter despair. Her world was spinning, and everything was pain, and through the all-consuming agony, incoherent thoughts careened through her in jagged fragments. Aaaahhh, please, no!—They’re gonna turn me into a—Nooo!—Oh God, it hurts so much—We’ve lost! We’ve—Nooooo!—Oh God, it’s inside me—Oh God they made me forget! They made me...—Aaah!—Ana betrayed us all! She...—Aaaah! Oh God, I’m going to die!—I... aaah! I told them she wasn’t one of them! I lied to them! I didn’t know! I didn’t—oh, God, please!—this isn’t real—they’re all dead—no—why?—please! Please! PLEASE!!!

She tried to fight it—tried to reach between her legs and pull it out, but even now her mind vibrated with the terrible sickening heat of the Mother’s resonance, and every movement was a futile overwhelming struggle. Her limbs were convulsing with pain. No, don’t do this! she thought, and for a moment between shrieking bursts of agony she remembered watching Sam being claimed by the Mothers gift, and a wave of nausea rippled through her before she was again overwhelmed by red-hot pain.

Her screams threatened to rip her throat apart. It was unbearable enough to make her desperately think Oh God why doesn’t it feel good?! It’s supposed to feel good!—and she despised herself the moment she thought it. Again she tried to do something—anything—with her body. But as soon as she made any effort, another wave of pain made her lose control, and she screamed and collapsed. Its claws were inside her, perverse and disgusting and agonizing, and she felt it burrow and gnaw and tear at her flesh, and every movement was a new explosion of suffering. It was deep inside her, all the way inside her, and her lower body screamed and twisted, and—

A shallow wave of pleasure rippled through her and dulled the pain, smoothing it with disgusting liquid heat. Ohhhhh nooo what?! she thought weakly—somewhere beneath the chaos in her spinning head. The sudden relief made her gasp with revolting pleasure. Tears rolled down her cheeks as another soft wave of arousal rippled through her, and her pussy instead began to throb with unwanted, irresistible heat. Pleasure spiked between her thighs, and she moaned. It had felt as if someone had just licked her clit. Oh God, it is happening, she realized as her pain numbed even more and her thoughts finally returned to something resembling coherence. This Gift’s venom was weaker—but it was affecting her now. No! No! No!!! Her chest constricted with utter fear as she glimpsed the inevitable consequence of it. I’m dying. This is the last moment of my life. They won.

She screamed in despair, and an even worse and more morbid thought snapped into focus in her reeling mind. No. I won’t die, she knew. I’ll still be there. But I’ll be— Her mind seemed to shut down for a moment, her brain unwilling to process what was happening.

I’ll be like them. The thought was impossible to grasp in its horrible inevitability, and her mind tried uselessly to come to terms with it. She felt like she was trying to anticipate the sensation of hitting the ground as she fell. How would it feel? What would it be like to—

To be evil?

No! No! No! This couldn’t be—

A wave of incredible pain—no, pleasure—lashed through her, and she screamed again. It was all smeared together. She didn’t know where the pain ended and the pleasure began. It really wasn’t even pain anymore. It was like getting fucked hard. Oh God, no! Please no!

Her body shivered and convulsed with the grotesque sensation of something squirming and biting inside her—and it felt fucking good.

Evil, her racing thoughts returned to the impossible reality. The terrible, unimaginable thought so monolithic and grating that even the pain and pleasure couldn’t drown it out. There shouldn’t be such a thing—absolute, irredeemable, self-aware evil. But what else could she call what Mina and Sam had become? What else was it that had destroyed their souls and made them love it. What else was it that was going to do the same thing to Jordan? Her mind bucked and protested. It didn’t feel true. It couldn’t be true!

Another wave of pain that was pleasure made her shriek. Please! I don’t want to become like that, she thought desperately. Bitter tears streamed down her face, and she looked up and saw the lust-crazed faces around her, corrupted and soulless, fucking themselves, getting off on this. She saw Mina Park, her eyes burning with pitiless joy, and saw the sharp teeth in her wicked smile. She saw Sister Ana, fondling her breasts. She saw Sam, shamelessly revelling in the sight of Jordan’s suffering.

Sam.

As Jordan looked at her and saw her dead, uncaring eyes, the clarity in her mind suddenly dissolved and she was flooded with memories, and she remembered the brief moment of love and tenderness she had felt—before it had been all taken away again. Suddenly she felt light-headed. Her skin was burning. Oh God, no, she thought as she realized that she was sliding back. She tried to hold onto the clarity she’d felt through the pain, but it was slipping through her fingers like fine sand. Her blood was boiling, and her pussy screamed, and she felt her mind slip and drown. No! I don’t want to! I don’t want to go! I’m not ready!

But she crashed into the white-hot memory of desire and sex and lust, and she remembered what she’d forgotten. She remembered Sam, naked in her dorm room bed, her eyes glassy and empty as the resonance took hold of both of them for the first time. She remembered what they had said to each other.

No. No. No. I don’t—

’I have given my body,’ they said as their blood overwhelmed their minds. ‘I have given my flesh.’ ’My flesh is willing.’ ’My flesh is open.’ ‘I am ready to be taken.’

Jordan remembered, and her aching pussy flared with disgusting arousal that she desperately didn’t want. Please, no!

A final tear ran down her cheek, and she felt it sizzle and evaporate as her blood boiled and rose—and her thoughts screamed and tumbled and evaporated in the unbearable heat and ecstasy and she tried to fight it but she couldn’t and she tried to hold on but it was too strong, too hot, too good.

Sam! I’m sorr—

She never finished the thought. Instead a moan of pleasure escaped her as she was overwhelmed by the wonderful memory, and exhilarating excitement took control of her once more. Red mist filled her world and drowned everything out, and she felt the heat between her legs and the throbbing in her nipples as the all-consuming need to serve swallowed her, and she knew that she was fulfilling her purpose.

* * *

Ana’s body was incandescent with lust as she watched Jordan succumb. Her mind spun with the wonderful reality of what was happening: She had betrayed Jordan! Jordan’s flesh was becoming theirs! The Gift was inside her, claiming her! Her soul was dying! She would serve! Yes!!! The Mother would rise through her willing flesh, and Ana had been the one to ensure it! She had betrayed them all! Jordan! Her Order! She’d killed them! It had all become reality! She had seen the life go out of Josiah’s eyes. She had tasted his blood. She had become the most terrible, depraved version of herself that she could have ever imagined, and it made her want to plunge her fingers deeper into her aching snatch.

I am willing flesh, she thought, and squeezed her tits harder as she watched Jordan’ soul being devoured. The dark-skinned girl was moaning like a whore now, squirming in pleasure. There had been a brief moment when her eyes had cleared up, and Ana had seen the realization in her face, and the pain and terror. She had cried then. It had been so fucking hot. Almost as hot as when the sacred blood had again overwhelmed her and snuffed out her will once and for all.

The third Herald was only screaming and moaning now, sweat beading on her dark skin as her mind drowned in the Mother’s pleasure. Dark, tainted blood had pooled between her legs. The Gift was inside her, burrowing deeper, slowly claiming her. You will serve, Ana thought as she pushed against her wet, throbbing snatch. You will serve!!!

It took fourteen minutes. Ana watched it happen, remorseless lust burning in her heart as she fucked herself to another orgasm, and another, and another. Then the resonance shifted, and Ana knew that the end was coming. The girl’s mindless groans and whimpers had grown louder and faster, and were now building to a terrible climax. Ana could feel Jordan’s enthralled mind burn with the fire of the Mother’s resonance, and the girl on the floor mewled like an animal in heat. Her nipples had darkened almost pitch black. Ana could tell that this was it. It would happen, now.

“I have given my body.” Jordan suddenly screamed, her voice almost inhuman, her words heavy and slurred by the mind-numbing pleasure. Every syllable escaped her dark lips like spurting lava—unthinking, uncontrolled. “My flesh must serve!” Her eyes were thoughtlessly staring at nothing, but Ana could see the wild lust and purpose of the Mother inside them. The young woman’s mind was utterly enraptured and possessed. The darkness had her.

“I have given my flesh!” Jordan moaned, louder this time. “My flesh is open!”

The Herald’s slurred, delirious words felt like explosions of lust in the resonance at Ana’s core. “I am ready to be taken,” she rasped mindlessly, and Ana could almost hear the Mother scream along with her in utter ecstasy as the Herald offered herself.

“My flesh must—AAAAAH!” Jordan screamed, and her body suddenly violently convulsed. Her back rose off the ground as her legs and arms twisted and contorted, and her words exploded into one final, ear-shattering scream of pain and pleasure.

Then her voice caught, and she fell silent.

Her trembling body seemed to hang there, frozen in place, back arched, muscles tight. Her wide-open eyes stared at nothing as a last tear rolled down her cheek and evaporated.

The moment seemed to last an eternity.

Then Jordan’s body crumpled and collapsed, and she died.

Ana was breathless. Her finger rested on the tip of her clit now, no longer stroking, trembling nervously, waiting for the moment it happened. Her whole body was tight with impossible anticipation and lust. The very air around them seemed to crave the thing that would happen next.

The silence stretched. No one was even breathing. They waited. Waited for—

The body twitched—and the flesh-servant opened her soulless eyes.

* * *

Yes! Jordan thought. Finally!

Red-hot excitement billowed in her chest like roaring flames, licking around the perfect unfeeling void that had been carved into her heart. Nothing could have ever prepared her for how fucking good this was. But of course! Of course, this was what it felt like!

My soul is dead. It’s gone! I’m Hers! she thought with infinite pride and relief as waves of glowing ecstasy ran through her corrupted body, turning her on harder than anything had ever turned her on in her fucking life. Yesss! It was boiling, sizzling, monumental truth—a truth that she hadn’t been able to understand until her flesh had finally been claimed and her soul had finally been destroyed, and it was so fucking good!

Oh, yes! She had been so afraid of this. She had dreaded how this would feel—to have her body raped and pierced by the Mother’s Gifts—to die, and lose her soul. She had imagined it with such utter fear and terror. And then it had actually happened! She shivered with violent joy and her tainted body convulsed with sticky, selfish satisfaction. She felt the searing black chasm in her heart where everything ‘good’ and ‘pure’ had once been—the part of her that had screamed and begged and cried and fought. The part of her that had finally fucking died!

Yesss! All those pathetic feelings were dead! Gone! Forever! She was finally rid of them! There was no more fucking goodness in her heart, no compassion, no love—only unshackled malice and desire and lust! This was so much better! So much hotter! So much more perfect! She was free! She was...

I am willing flesh! she realized and her pussy sang with the incredible joy and satisfaction of denying everything she had ever been. Mother! I am Yours! I am Yours! I am Yours!

Heart beating with screaming ecstasy, she looked up at the naked flesh-servants around her and gazed into their soulless eyes. She saw the utter darkness in them, and it made her so fucking hot to know that her own eyes looked just as dead and cruel and full of purpose. Yesss! The worthless part of her life was over. She was one of them! She had become one of them!!!

She looked at them as they expectantly stared at her, and she let their burning eyes wander over her naked, willing flesh. Yesss, look at me! she thought. She drank in their shameless desire and simmered in the wonderful thrill of being completely naked and exposed for them, and she smiled. This was so impossibly fucking good. She was so wet. She needed to come. She needed it so bad!

“My flesh serves!” she hissed joyfully, letting the perfect words lick her aching cunt. “I am Hers!” she proclaimed as her hand finally met the throbbing desire between her legs, and the hot wetness of her ruined pussy exploded into ecstasy against her desperate fingertips like nothing she’d ever felt before. Yesss!!!

The other flesh-servants had all been waiting for this, edging themselves until the moment Jordan professed her devotion—and now she had! Set off by Jordan’s words, a chorus of orgasmic moans erupted around her as Sam and Mina and Ana and Ellie plunged their fingers into their hungering slits—and they all came at once. Their shameless screams made Jordan’s pussy throb even more as she worked her fingers across her own abused hole. There was no more pain, because pain was pleasure; her defiled flesh was open and raw and every touch made her moan and gasp and she pushed harder, deeper, more desperately.

“Yesss!” she screamed. Pleasure cascaded through her in hot, electric bursts and she fingered her quivering pussy as if fucking herself hard enough could kill her soul a second time—and as she pushed deep into her ruined, desecrated flesh, she felt the Mother’s Gift deep within her. The sensation made her cream hard.

Yesss! It had raped her and claimed her and killed that piece-of-shit soul of hers—and now it was inside of her, part of her! It was the hottest thing she could imagine. She was Hers now! She was willing flesh! She was willing flesh!!!

Yes!!! Already, she felt her body changing. Already, she felt the nervous, irresistible gravity of the Constellation clawing at her. It was happening! The mother was rising through their obedient flesh! Yesss! My flesh serves! Yes! Change me! Corrupt me! she thought, and pushed harder into her gushing slit. Ecstasy blinded her, and she remembered the fear and terror she had felt before she had been claimed. Fuck you, she thought—remembering her life, remembering all the worthless things she used to love and care for. Her childhood. School. Friends. Her sisters. Her dad. Sam. She remembered her dreams and plans and hopes, and pushed down against the searing pleasure between her thighs—against the constant, unrelenting, wonderful hatred that promised her with every hungry throb of her cunt that all of it had forever died.

Fuck you! she thought as she remembered the last day of her life. She remembered how she had fallen in love with Sam—how she had tried to save her. She remembered how she had tried to help the Order, how she had so desperately tried to survive, hoping and praying that the Order would keep her from losing her soul.

She looked over to the two controlled women that she had betrayed with her lies: Leah and Jeanne, the last remnants of the Order—and the sudden desire to see them raped and claimed was like another slick finger in her wet pussy. Fuck you! she thought, You lost! You should have killed me when you had the chance, you pathetic pieces of shit! Fuck yes! The Order had failed, and they had died, and the Mother had tasted the blood of their bastards—and now She would taste the souls of their remaining whores! They had failed—and because of their failure Jordan had become glorious willing flesh! Jordan had lost! Jordan had died!

“Fuck you!” Jordan thought as she remembered the final moments of her pathetic former existence. The fear, the pain, the despair. She remembered looking down between her legs with absolute terror and seeing the Mother’s Gift claw its way into her. “Fuck you! she thought, and pushed against her throbbing, aching clit. This is what you deserved, you fucking cunt! Your flesh serves! You’re Hers! You’re Hers! You’re Hers!

Her serving flesh bucked and screamed. Pleasure erupted from the black well deep inside her and claimed her as she came, and the roaring, blinding orgasm shone like a thousand suns, burning away every thought except for the best one:

I am Hers. I’m finally Hers!

* * *

Leah should be calm. She should be watching Jordan’s rebirth as a soulless demon with the same dispassionate detachment that she’d watched the slaughter of her brothers. She had to obey. She had to be calm.

But she wasn’t. She was... afraid—because something was wrong. But she couldn’t tell what. This all felt like she should be doing something. Stop it from happening, even if she had to obey Ana. Even if she should be calm.

Jordan eventually got to her feet after fucking herself for a long while—and she had the proud poise and effortless confidence of a Queen visiting her subjects as she walked towards Leah and Jeanne. Her smile was cruel and hungry, and her eyes were pitiless. Evil.

Something about that seemed utterly wrong and tragic.

The dark-skinned girl turned to Ana, who Leah had to obey. Jordan smiled at her. “You said I can thank you when this is over,” she said, gazing into Ana’s soulless eyes—and Ana licked her lips. Jordan stepped forward and kissed her deeply, dark lips pressing against Ana’s as her hands cupped the scholar’s ass and pulled her in. Ana moaned like a whore, and it made Leah wince inwardly. It felt wrong. This wasn’t Ana. This wasn’t her.

Their kiss broke but they stayed close, their eyes locked.

“Thank you,” Jordan said as she slid her hand between Ana’s legs. “Flesh-servant.”

Leah shivered. This was wrong. She shouldn’t be part of this. She shouldn’t be calm like this. She shouldn’t just watch this happen. She shouldn’t—

Jordan and Ana turned around to face her, and her train of thought derailed as she met Ana’s gaze. I have to obey her, something inside her insisted, and it was so hard to think anything else as Jordan and Ana and the others approached her.

Jordan stopped two steps away from her, and her pitiless eyes wandered down Leah’s exposed body, lingering between her legs. Then her gaze turned to something next to Leah, and Leah remembered that sister Jeanne was with her. She was naked, too. She wasn’t doing anything either. She was… mind-controlled. Wait. Did that mean that…?

“Jeanne will serve once the Constellation is over,” Jordan said, regarding Jeanne like livestock. “Bind her in the meantime. But Leah will be claimed now. We have one more Gift. Let’s use it.”

Some part of Leah screamed. It was so small and so far away in the back of her mind that she could hardly hear it. Still, she felt tiny waves of fear ripple through her. Her heart was beating quickly now, she noticed.

Ana stepped closer, and told Leah to lay down and spread her legs. She had to obey Ana, so she did. But she was afraid. Very afraid. The cold floor under her back was hard and uncomfortable. She knew it shouldn’t have bothered her—it was so much less important than obeying Ana. But it did. It was painful, and cold, and she was afraid, and she knew that she didn’t want this. They were going to hurt her. She didn’t want them to hurt her. She didn’t feel calm anymore. She shouldn’t feel calm. She should stop this! She should really break out of this!

Leah watched the centipede demon climb down Samantha Collins’s body, and her skin crawled. She gasped with fear, and a sudden flash of clarity sparked through her. She really didn’t want this! Ana was doing this to her! Ana was hurting her! But she had to obey Ana, didn’t she? Didn’t she?

The terrible demon took its place between her legs, head raised in the air, trying to sense her.

No! Leah realized. Suddenly, something inside of her snapped, and the leaden calmness in her mind evaporated. This isn’t me! Ana made me like this! She made me obey. This is mind magic! I don’t want this! I don’t want this! I-

She broke free of the spell, and she suddenly felt all of the fear and all of the terror return that the layers of control had drowned out. Oh God, no! What have I done?! What do I do now? What— It all crashed into her at once, and she was filled with sheer, helpless panic. The world seemed to slow to a crawl as adrenaline flooded her thoughts. She looked around herself, and suddenly she saw the Aztec ceremonial knife on the floor next to her. All her thoughts focussed to a point, and everything around her seemed to quiet down and recede. It was just a couple of feet away! A divine knife! Her muscles tensed and she twisted herself around and to her feet and—

Blisteringly hot hands grabbed her by the ankles, and she stumbled and fell. She stretched out her arm and reached for the blade, but it was still out of reach.

“No!” she screamed, and kicked and twisted against her captor, trying to break free.

“NO!!!”

With inhuman strength, they forced her legs apart, and she couldn’t see who it was or what was happening behind her, but she knew—and she knew she couldn’t stop it. But she could still do this one thing.

Her thoughts darkened into utter despair when she realized that she was about to die. But at least she wouldn’t die in vain. There was one more thing she could do, even if it would tear her body apart and obliterate everything around her—all the Order’s artifacts—all of the knowledge and tools and weapons that they had brought along. It would all be lost—but at least the Mother would be stopped.

Her voice darkened and deepened as she cast the powerful incantation—an incantation she should not know how to perform. An incantation that she had learned from a forbidden book that Josiah had locked away. An incantation that—

The demon drove itself into her shame, and the world exploded into pain. Her spell dissipated into nothing as her adrenaline-fueled focus derailed into incoherent chaos. She screamed as it tore her open, and the universe spun and tumbled and frayed as the excruciating pain buried everything except for one desperate, panicked, helpless thought:

Please, God! Make it stop! Make it stop!!!

* * *

Leah’s screams were ear-shattering. The girl contorted as the gift raped her—and the sight of it filled Jordan with hot sadistic pleasure. She recognized Leah’s pain as the same pain that Ana had felt when the Gift had burrowed into her flesh: she was immune to the Gift’s venom, and she would be in agony all the way until she gave in. Seeing her suffer was so fucking hot, and Jordan drank it in with cruel joy. Fuck, yes! No orgasm for you until you cream for the Mother, you little slut.

It was so fucking good to be like this.

Ana let go of Leah’s legs when her screams had turned into incoherent moans and it had become clear that the young Healer was beyond any resistance. For a while, Jordan simply enjoyed the sight of the woman’s corruption, and the accompanying knowledge of how utterly depraved and pitiless she herself had become.

But the longer Jordan watched, the more something else screamed at the dark core of her breathtaking new existence—an irresistible need to be with them.

She turned away from Leah, and left her to her screams of agony. Whatever. That new urge was far more important. She looked at her fellow Heralds, and saw their wicked smiles. Her wet snatch burned for them. They had watched Leah’s defeat along with Jordan, feeling the same pitiless joy. Their soulless eyes lit up her world with shameless desire.

Mina Park and Sam Collins. Flesh-servants. Soulless Heralds of the Mother. It was the second-best thought in the universe. Jordan looked at their corrupted, sexy bodies. She wanted to taste them, feel them.

Mina was so fucking hot—tall and lean with a fierce but pretty face, and eyes devoid of any compassion or love. Jordan’s body screamed to be close to her. It screamed to hold her and embrace her and touch her and fuck her and taste her. She was glorious.

But Sam... Sam was perfect. Desire and corruption made flesh. When Jordan looked at Mina she saw willing flesh and glorious purpose—but when she looked at Sam, she saw the perfect grave of her own love, of her own goodness. When she gazed into Sam’s burning eyes, she could taste the joy of discarding her soul and letting it die. When she looked at Sam’s slim corrupted body, her mind celebrated all the things that Sam had ceased to be, and her pussy throbbed with the knowledge that there was no more goodness left in her.

Yesss. That pathetic whore Jordan used to be had cared about Sam so fucking much. She had wanted so desperately to be with her—to save her, to tell her how sorry she was for what had happened. So fucking pathetic.

“Sam,” Jordan said, and the Mother’s young whore looked at her with her round, green eyes. They were a bottomless abyss, and Jordan could almost taste the darkness at Sam’s core as she stared into the black void where Sam’s soul had once been.

“What’s up Jordan?” the flesh-servant answered—and her thin smile was the cruel mockery of innocence. Jordan looked at her with parched lips, feeling her pussy moisten as she continued.

“Jordan wanted you to know that she was sorry,” she said, putting every last bit of her scorn and mockery into the words. Sam laughed, and Jordan could see the sharp points of her canines glint in the candlelight.

“Was she, now?” the flesh-servant said, licking her lips. Her fingers gently traced the enormous scar that ran from her belly up her chest, and Jordan’s hungry eyes followed them, creeping up the flesh-servant’s naked corrupted body before lingering on the dark, pierced nipples that marked her as the Mother’s willing flesh. Jordan took a step towards her.

“Yesss,” she said. “It was the last thing she thought before she died.” Sam was close enough to smell now—close enough for Jordan to feel the radiating heat of her corrupted body.

“Pathetic,” Sam said. “I’m so fucking glad she’s dead.”

Jordan’s pussy squirmed with the overwhelming hotness of what Sam had just said, and for a moment it took her breath away. She took another step, and the hairs on her neck stood up. Sam was maddeningly close now. There was just a hand’s breadth of space between their corrupted bodies. It was like standing on the surface of a dark red sun, and it took all her will and strength not to fall and sink into the all-consuming incandescence.

“My flesh is ready,” Jordan said, surprising herself. What she’d wanted to say was something scathing about her old worthless self, to mock the pathetic whore that she used to be. But instead, overwhelming need had taken hold of her, and she had proclaimed the truth that sat at the root of all her desires—and she suddenly knew that those were the correct words. It was what she needed to say. Glorious purpose filled her and it tasted of sex and blood and reckless desire.

Sam’s eyes widened and lit up with the Mother’s fire. “My flesh is open,” she said in reply, and another, darker and more mature voice joined in, completing the perfect notion. “My flesh is willing.” With a jolt of even deeper pleasure, Jordan realized that it was Mina—and the liquid desire in her heart spilled over, sticky and boiling and black. Her mind swam with cruel, sadistic satisfaction. Yesss! Their worthless souls were gone! They were Heralds! They were Hers! They were willing flesh! They would finally, finally fulfill their purpose! They were so close! They were meant to be! The all-consuming presence of her sister Heralds drowned Jordan in an utter sense of joy and lust and purpose and the need to be with them was suddenly overwhelming. She had to touch them, to hold them, to join with them! Her mind was filled with irresistible compulsion, and she violently crashed into Sam and Mina’s hungry embrace, and their willing flesh touched, and her mind exploded into dark pleasure.

The resonance itself seemed to sing and scream in ecstasy, and devastating waves of red-hot lust vibrated through her. It was relief and joy and purpose and ecstasy all at once and she felt their hot skin against her own, felt their blood boiling in their veins, felt it boil in her own. They filled her mind, and her blood roiled, and she was moving without knowing where and how and her mind spiralled with the dark purpose and red glow of her Mother’s resonance and everything was consumed by that one desire, that one all-consuming need, that one fundamental constant of her existence, and her thoughts dissolved into thin red mist as she touched and kissed and knelt and held hands with her sisters, and became part of the Constellation.

* * *

Leah’s outlook was different a short while later, after she had finally given up her worthless soul. There was only darkness in her now, and she knew whom she served. The freshly-born whore of the Mother opened her eyes to a better world—one in which she would hunt and kill and taste the flesh and dying souls of the Mother’s prey instead of healing and mending the weak and pathetic. Her heart was filled with black joy, and her soaking wet cunt throbbed with shameless desire.

I am Hers, thought the flesh-servant that used to be Leah Macmillan, and red-hot pleasure rolled through her body as she felt the Mother’s Gift squirm inside her defiled womb. Oh God, yes!

No, she realized, and a cruel, satisfied smile spread across her lips. No longer God.

She looked up. Above her stood the motionless form of ‘Sister’ Jeanne—naked and entranced by mind magic. Utterly defeated and helpless and pathetic. Leah looked at her pussy and her pert little tits. Seeing her like this made Leah want to stick her finger up Jeanne’s cunt just because she could. Just to humiliate her even further. Just to exert dominance. Jeanne was theirs. Jeanne was Hers!

Oh yesss, you’re gonna be next, Jeanne! Leah thought, her pussy tightening. Your flesh will serve, you fucking whore!

But instead of further occupying her mind with the worthless bitch, Leah sat up to see what else was going on. She saw Ana and Ellie standing in the middle of the room, backlit by candles. Ana was the first to notice it—the first to notice that Leah had become willing flesh. The young Scholar turned around and smiled at her, and her expression was self-satisfied and cruel and so fucking hot. She looked at Leah as if she was nothing but a particularly tasty meal. In that moment, Leah realized that Ana no longer cared about her; their decade-old friendship had died along with their souls. It had burned up and turned into nothing, like the useless and pathetic thing that it was. To Ana, Leah was simply one more hot, willing servant of the Mother—one she had helped create—and Leah’s whole existence was something that Ana could get off to. Leah approved. She felt the exact same way about Ana. Ana was a flesh-servant; she had betrayed Leah, and raped her mind. Leah wanted to fuck her hard. Possibly on top of Brother Josiah’s corpse. Fucking her was one more way to kill the memory of everything they’d been.

As Leah rose further to her feet, she picked up the Aztec dagger that still lay next to her and idly turned it in her hands like a fidget toy. It had a surprising weight to it, and it felt very cold against her burning skin. She could feel its divinity rear its head as her tainted flesh touched it, and the desire to destroy it rose in her throat like an acidic aftertaste. It reminded her hotly of who she belonged to now, and of all the pathetic goodness she had been freed from.

She finally understood that this was who she’d always been. Lust and hate and need for pleasure and purpose—that was who she really was, and always had been. Her filthy soul had been nothing but a tumor—a festering growth, poisoning her with its pathetic weakness as it suffocated what had always simmered at the core of her being: the caged animal that wanted to fight and feed and fuck—that wanted to take it all for herself, to not have to give a shit about anyone else.

She was free now. Free from conscience. Free from weakness. Free from God.

She gently drew the blade across the tip of her index finger. A drop of blood ran from it—and evaporated against her burning skin. A few moments later the small cut had already sealed itself.

She smiled, dropped the dagger, and joined her Sisters. She was as eager to learn how she would serve the Mother as she was eager to taste their naked flesh in communion.

To her surprise, she found that only the three of them were standing—and she finally noticed what had been hidden from her view by Ana’s and Ellie’s bodies. When she saw what was going on, she felt a strange mix of pleasant surprise and disappointment: The Heralds were already on their knees, their eyes empty and unseeing as the resonance held their minds. Leah’s masters were positioned in a narrow triangle, facing outwards. Their backs and heads were resting against each other and their arms were at their sides, each of them holding the other’s hands.

Leah’s pussy flared with sudden arousal and excitement. The Constellation. It is happening! Her mind echoed with memories of fear and the desire to stop this—before the evil in her heart burned the pathetic memories away in a flare of lust and desire, and her dripping cunt squirmed at the sight of her Mother’s triumph.

Somehow she had expected more pomp and circumstance. This was the moment that would seal the fate of the entire world. It shouldn’t just... happen while she was away.

But it had already started. Leah could feel it. It was like a small fire in her loins, tickling her pleasantly. She could feel it grow, feel it spread. She noticed that the air around her had begun to resonate in a subtly different way. The Herald’s eyes were open, and Leah could see the Mother’s fire behind them. Their skin was flushed, and their bodies burned so hot that steam was rising off of them. Leah felt their heat burn against her like harsh sunlight, and she saw their veins, dark red beneath their skin, pulsating with the sacred blood of their Mistress.

They didn’t move. They didn’t speak. The Mother had taken hold of them.

Yesss! The enormity of what she was witnessing crystallized in her mind, and her whole body shivered with awe. The Mother shall rise through willing flesh! She whimpered as her thoughts were swept up in the dark knowledge and instinct that churned at her core, and every word in her mind was hot lips against her cunt. All shall serve her! The world will kneel! She could feel her hand slowly creep down her body, seeking to join in the pleasure that already filled her. I am hers! she thought, and all-consuming lust enveloped her. I am willing flesh! All flesh is made to serve! All flesh is Hers!

She fucked herself again and again for what felt like hours as she watched the motionless Heralds, her hand deep between her folds as she felt the resonance build and brighten—until finally she was certain that the moment of the Mother’s birth was close at hand. She could feel it in her throbbing cunt—feel it in the crescendoing resonance—see it in the now visibly corrupted bodies of the Heralds. Yesss! Dark veins snaked beneath the Heralds’ reddened skin like spiderwebs now. Their eyes had turned solid black. It was happening! Soon!

Leah’s body was slick with sweat. Her hair had matted against her skull and her breathing was fast and shallow. The air was screaming and throbbing with Mother’s resonance, threatening to set the room on fire, threatening to burst in a violent explosion that consumed everything. Like a tea kettle, whining louder and louder and louder until—

Suddenly, the resonance imploded like a star turning into a black hole, and for a moment there was only silence.

Then two of the Heralds collapsed, their eyes truly dead.

One didn’t.

* * *

Mina was lost in the endless darkness. The world was less than a pinprick at the far end of her perception. There was only the resonance. There was only her rushing blood, and the will of her Mother. She felt Her now, close enough to touch. She smelled Her sex. She tasted Her lips. She felt the Mother’s teeth and offered her throat.

Sam’s mind lay bare, stretched out into an endless spiral that arced through infinity. The incandescent power of her Mistress combed through her like the reckless arms of a passionate lover, and she felt herself stripped and ripped apart, and consumed. There was only pleasure and joy.

Jordan spun through the evil blackness that owned her being. The Mother’s resonance was all there was now. There was nothing else. Every thought was saturated with it. Every word and every emotion and concept bore her mark, was entirely Hers. She felt Her presence. Felt Her inside her. Felt Her around her. Swallowing her, entering her, permeating her, all at once.

Mina had lost all concept of time. There was only Her. The Mother was all there was. She was nothing. She was hers.

Sam glimpsed something. Something wonderful. Something sacred. Everything about her seemed to be dissolved and gone. She didn’t even know how there was anything left of her to witness it. But she did, and it was beautiful.

The universe around Jordan was blinding ecstasy. She had been lost, and scattered, and everything had been dark. But now there were so many lights.

Mina’s mind was blinded, and she was consumed by pleasure. She felt herself rip apart, and it was perfect.

Sam’s being screamed with utter joy as the light crashed into her, and she felt herself shatter into pieces, and—

Jordan moaned as the light enveloped her and filled her, and for a moment, the radiating intensity threatened to rip her apart at the seams. But the pain was pleasure, and the pleasure grew and grew and grew and—

Jordan came. Sam came. Mina came.

There was only one mouth that screamed in ecstasy.

Then, there was silence.

* * *

Mina opened her eyes, and looked into the faces of her flesh-servants. Sam looked at them, too, feeling the delicious and novel joy of owning them at her core. Mina saw them smile, and felt her resonance in their corrupted bodies. Jordan smiled, and got to her feet.

Surprised to be standing, Sam looked down at herself, and saw dark skin, and full breasts that lacked the studs that used to mark her as the Mother’s property. Mina saw it too, and for a moment, she was confused.

Jordan blinked.

Mina blinked.

Sam blinked.

And she understood. She shivered, looking down at Jordan’s hot, corrupted body, then looked over her shoulder, seeing the lifeless corpses of Mina and Sam. She felt a short moment of disconnection and alarm to see herself dead, before the truth settled comfortably at her core.

She was Sam.

She was Mina.

She was Jordan.

All of it was equally true. She felt all their memories, all their essence within her. She was all of them, and none of them. She was so much more.

She was the Mother of all demons. She remembered the eons spanning to the dawn of time. She remembered the battle for Heaven and Earth. She remembered the blood of a million fallen enemies, and she remembered the taste of a million dying souls. She remembered the taste of Mina’s soul. And of Sam’s soul, and of Jordan’s and Katie’s and Ellie’s and Ana’s and Leah’s. She licked her lips, and felt her tongue catch against sharp fangs in her mouth.

“Servants,” she said, and she felt her words roil at their cores, and felt how they moistened at the sound of her voice.

“Mother,” the three of them chorused. They were hers. Their flesh served. Served her. Only her. Soon, all flesh would be made to serve. She could already taste the fear, and she felt her mouth watering.

She was free at last.

Part of her couldn’t believe it. She had been so lucky. The Order had been so caught up in tradition, so weak and scattered. Even in the formless depths of her exile, she remembered how her darkness had sensed the world changing around it as the century slipped by. The Order had missed it. Lost touch. Old white men were the fucking worst.

She smiled. Jordan had been the one to think that. It felt as much like something she would think as it felt novel and unfamiliar. She considered her new state of mind, and found that she quite enjoyed it. She felt youthful and very much connected to this world.

Of course I do she thought. I lived in it my whole life. Yes. She had been human just a day ago. She was... Sam or Jordan or Mina. All of the above. It was wonderful and wondrous. She had served. She had been freed from her soul, and become Her vessel.

And she suddenly realized why the darkness that had owned them had never had a name.

There was no fourth mind in her. And there had never been one.

The thing that had claimed their souls and bodies had never been a demon—but a force of nature. It had been a mindless, formless manifestation of violent chaos and lust and evil desire. It didn’t have real thoughts—but it had intent. Powerful, corrupting and malicious intent—liquid and formless, taking the shape of whatever vessel it filled.

She and the other two Heralds had been corrupted and twisted until they had become the darkness, and the darkness had become them, without ever having had a mind of its own. That was what it meant to become the vessel. Not to be taken over by the Mother, but to become the Mother.

And she had. She could feel the darkness in her, pitiless and violent and lusting for willing flesh. It was what she was now, and it made her so fucking wet. She was that calamitous force of nature and her purpose was to consume this world until there was nothing left of it!

But first, it was time to reward her flesh-servants, and herself.

She looked at Ana, and felt the Gift in the young woman’s womb. It was almost mature. Soon, Ana would give birth, and they would use it to claim the soul of the last sister of the Order.

Ana had served her very well. Not bad for a rookie, she thought, as Mina, and raised her arm to beckon Ana to take her place at her Mother’s feet. The young blonde knelt before her with burning eyes. The Mother spread her legs, and her flesh-servant knew what to do. Obediently, she began lapping at her Mother’s pussy.

It was still Jordan’s pussy. Her body was the only part of her that had remained as just one of the three of her. But she didn’t mind. She remembered how hot she had found Jordan. How she had wanted to be as close to her as she could, how much she had wanted to fuck her. Jordan’s hot body was so much hotter now: Corrupted and twisted, her skin even darker than it had been, her teeth grown into fangs, and her eyes liquid black.

She smiled. That had been Sam’s thought, and Mina’s. It felt hot to know as Jordan that they had thought that of her body, and it had been so fucking hot to think it as Sam and Mina and let Jordan know.

Ana’s tongue was warm and wet against her cunt, and she moaned. She could feel it resonate inside Ana’s thoughts. She could feel her lust, and her utter desire to serve. You’ve earned it, whore, she thought, remembering the formless hatred and rage she had felt for Ana when she had still been nothing more than incorporeal chaos beneath the earth. She remembered the primal satisfaction of defeating her and raping her and claiming her body.

She remembered the moment Ana’s soul had died.

She had watched it. All of her had watched it. Jordan and Sam and Mina. They’d all been there. But now she also remembered the delicious taste of her soul—sharp and pure and light, unspoiled and virginal, and full of modesty and self-doubt.

“Harder, you shameless slut,” she spat, and Ana’s efforts redoubled. Her lips were greedy and her tongue was reckless, and spit ran down her chin. Yesss! she thought. She looked down between her legs, and saw Ana’s eyes, and felt the void in her heart where her soul had been. She felt her shameless lust and desire and the blackness that owned her. Willing flesh.

She made Ana lick and suck, harder and harder, until Jordan’s cunt—now forever her cunt—was screaming and aching, and the pleasure inside her seemed to mount to unbearable heights, until, finally, she came into Ana’s face. Her resonance exploded through the air, and made Ana come along with her. She heard her scream and moan and collapse and looked down at the dirty, sweaty, bloody woman. Her blonde hair was oily and stained with dark red. Her tits jiggled as she convulsed on the floor, her hand buried in her pussy.

She could taste Ana’s mind: She wanted this. Only this, forever, and nothing else: Serve! The pleasure had overwhelmed her and swept her away, and her thoughts swam with blind ecstasy.

But they weren’t done, yet. The time had come for Ana to fulfill her purpose as the vessel of the Mother’s seed.

The Gift in Ana’s womb squirmed, and the Mother’s whore screamed with exploding pleasure. Her whole body shook, and a moment later, blood began trickling out of her slit. Ana’s ecstasy was enough to make her Mistress shiver and moan along with her. The Mother watched her buck and convulse, and felt every moment of her pleasure. She noticed dimly how the flesh-servants Leah and Ellie were caressing their cunts as they, too, watched—but her eyes were firmly glued to Ana’s trembling body.

Soon, her Gift burst out of Ana’s pussy in a cascade of wiggling claws and pincers, and Ana moaned and groaned, spreading her legs wide, bucking against the pleasure, pushing against it.

One more convulsion, and it was out of her, and Ana growled and screamed as the orgasm shook her. The Gift she had birthed was the smallest one yet, and it immediately skittered across the stone floor and up the Mother’s leg and body. It had found a place on the Mother’s shoulder before Ana had stopped mewling and groaning with pleasure.

The Mother looked down at Ana, who had finally come to rest. The flesh-servant was panting heavily, and looked exactly like the dirty, shameless whore that she was. She was hers. Only hers.

Ana’s soulless eyes looked up to meet hers, and for a moment, they both said nothing. Ana lay at the feet of her Mistress, legs spread, tits heaving on her chest. Then Ana smiled, and it was the cruel smile of a lying, deceitful monster. Someone that only sought her own gratification. Someone that felt nothing for anyone except herself. She was so fucking hot.

“Thank you, Mother” said the soulless flesh-servant that had been Sister Ana, and Jordan and Sam and Mina looked down through the Mother’s eyes at the first soul they had destroyed together.

“You’re welcome.”