The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consent

Keywords: MC, NoSex

Summary: In the Federated States of Micronesia, Businessman Mardo Kline has developed a novel way of determining consent.

New Hong Kong Stories is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Warning! This is smut! Enjoy.

© 2013

Lisa Lee walked through the security checkpoint of the Yap Airport of the Federated States of Micronesia. She walked behind the newly appointed US Ambassador Chuck Dennis who was getting an informed account of all of the political players on the islands as they walked through the terminal. The woman giving him a synopsis of the political situation was a local who worked for the most prominent businessman on the Island, Mardo Kine, a half Yap/ half Korean entrepreneur.

Mardo Kine was a revolutionary force on the island. His extensive infrastructure support had turned the island into a technological paradise. The literacy rate on the island rivaled the Scandinavian countries; the math rivaled Singapore. Mardo Kine had built an extensive network of wireless support throughout the islands. Mardo Kine owned all the fiber optic lines, effectively controlling the Internet. Recently, he had been bringing in scientists from around the world to work at a new think tank he had founded.

As Lisa Lee passed through the metal detectors she felt a sudden shock, her eyes blurred and she felt as if a thousand jumbled images flashed in the back of her eyes all at the same time.

Lisa was dizzy for a moment rested her hand up against machine.

“Are you O.K?” Dennis and the women were looking at her with concern. Lisa ran her hands down her long gray skirt. Her chest felt flushed and her small breasts were damp inside her bra. “I’m fine. I’m just not used to the heat.”

“You should go to the embassy and rest. I can meet up with you later after the meeting with Kine.” Said Dennis.

The woman, a demure Asian beauty with a clipped educated voice, said, “We have a car waiting outside to take you to the embassy.”

A flash of jealousy quivered inside Lisa. She had been Ambassador Dennis’s most respected advisor since she joined his staff. She was an expert on Asian and South Pacific politics. She didn’t like how the tiny woman was saddling up next to Dennis. Suddenly, her migraine flared and her vision went blurry. “Yes, that would probably be best.”

She left the pair of them.

* * *

When she awoke, she could feel the cool air conditioning on her naked skin. She opened her eyes. She was naked except for her bra and panties, and black nylons. She was sitting in a doctor’s office. At least her sleep-addled mind, conceived it as a doctor’s office. There was a poster of a human brain along the wall.

Lisa was strapped down to a machine. There was a nest of electrical wire on her head. Her hands and feet were cuffed with nylon straps.

There was a white man sitting across from her. He was young, in his twenties. He wore slacks and dress shirt, a tie and a white coat.

“Did I pass out in the car? Is something wrong? Why am I in the hospital?”

“You’re not in the hospital, but my name is Doctor Harmon. I have a medical degree from John Hopkins, but I am not a medical doctor. My specialist is psychology and neurology. I was going to go into the advertising field until Mardo Kine hired me.

Panic was starting to rise in Lisa’s chest. Something was very, very wrong. “Who are you? Where am I?”

“Listen, in a second, we are going to take a look at your heart and check your blood pressure, but there is a lot of information I have to tell you. So I am going to have to gag you for a second.”

Suddenly, Lisa noticed the speculum gag in the doctor’s hand. She started to scream and shout as he walked towards her. When he got within arms reach, she closed her mouth, holding her teeth shut. The man reached over and squeezed her nostrils. Lisa tried to hold her breath for as long as she could, but eventually she had to open her mouth. She half inhaled/ half screamed as he used his fingers and the gag to pry her teeth open. She tried to bite him, but he fish hooked her lips until she screamed, then he jammed the gag into her mouth, and used the lever to pry it open. “Nugh. Nuuuuugh, Pwwwws.” She screamed through the gag, as she sobbed like a child. Her entire life, Lisa was at the top of her class, she had never felt so helpless.

The doctor sat back on his stool, ignoring her muffled screams. “You are going to have to forgive me this conceit of mine. When I was a grad student, my thesis was on the power of consent. It has been an obsession of mine my entire life. When Mardo Kine came to me with his proposition, it was my greatest joy to see my theories applied in the public sphere.”

The doctor edged his stool closer. “Let me give you some anecdotal evidence. A masochist can willingly take physical and psychological trauma that, say, would cause a detained Afghanistan civilian undergoing interrogation to go into a complete catatonic fit, to have a mental breakdown.”

“How do we explain this mental resiliency? The power of consent has tremendous effects on our hormone and nervous systems. Incredible powers to change us.”

“Consider the power of childbirth. A woman going through childbirth, for instance, faces tremendous physical pain. However, the desire for a new birth unleashes an incredibly potent mix of hormones in her body that allows for tremendous physical resiliency.”

The doctor was just getting into his speech. Lisa was staring at him and panting. Her eyes were white with terror.

“So consent. We know of its incredible power. But what goes on in our brain when we consent. That is what I have studied my entire life. Think of how many time we have uninformed consent. I’m not speaking of implied consent, but that’s important too. I’m speaking of consenting without conscious awareness. The perfect example is the EULA agreement. If you have ever used ITunes, you’ve consented to one. Any time you check that little box, marked “I Agree” you are in fact consenting to an assortment of legal qualification on your property, yet you have no idea what those qualifications are. You simply consent.”

“We’ve studied this. We’ve done brain scans.” The doctor pushed a button, and a monitor unfolded from behind the chair, blocking off Lisa’s vision. An EKG scan of a human brain was visible on the monitor. “Did you know that what we call consent, what the human brain does, happens microseconds before your consciousness is aware of it, that, in fact, your neurological brain consents to all sorts of decisions without your conscious brain being aware.”

Lisa started screaming again and the doctor pushed a button. Lisa’s brain went through a seizure as she spasmed in the chair. The doctor’s machine was overloading her brain with neurological activity.

The doctor waited until she was conscious again. Drool was dripping from her bottom lip and pooling on her chest. Her tiny breasts were slick with spittle.

“We did a scan on your brain when you entered our country. We have scanners all over the islands now, in supermarkets, and malls. We introduced to your brain several hundred scenarios and we scanned to see which scenarios your brain consented to. You were unaware of your consent because it was below your consciousness threshold, but rest assured, you consented to this.”

“Nugh. Nuuuugh. Pwwws. Dn’t Wnnnnt thssss!” Lisa screamed. Her face was wet with tears.

“The doctor looked at her. “Lisa, listen. Science does not lie. In this case, no does not mean no, you want this. You can beg, you can scream, you can cry, but we’ve scanned your brain. We have introduced to your brain over 350 sexual scenarios, and your brain consented to ninety-seven of them. Under the laws of this country, you have no more legal recourse. And like I said, you want this anyway. You just don’t know it yet. But we are going to show you.”

The doctor turned on the machine. It awoke with a hum and Lisa felt a tingle in her brain. Her brain was filled with images of sexual degradation, images of her leashed and kneeling at the knees of important men in suits. She wanted this, she thought. God no, no she didn’t. She was a Rhode’s Scholar. She saw images of herself being fucked hard, so hard it hurt. Her arms lashed tightly behind her. This was what she wanted.

After the man explained to her what she wanted. He unstrapped her arms. He handed her a clipboard with a form on it. This is a license of consent allowing The Federation of Micronesia to use your body. After Lisa checked off the box marked “I Agree” the doctor unstrapped her legs. She kneeled beneath him and unzipped her slacks. She didn’t want to do this, but she wrapped her lips around his dick. She agreed to do this. She wanted his cock. Or did she.

* * *

Lisa Lee woke up and crawled out of her kennel. Her supervisor, the women from the airport, was standing outside waiting. The supervisor was naked. Her nipples and belly button were pierced and pearls hung from her dark nipples and stomach. A tattoo on her lower back marked her as a supervisor slave, in charge of a cadre of girls. Her supervisor strapped the leash to Lisa Lee’s collar and led her to public bath. There, all the other public sex slaves were willingly being washed by their supervisors and readied for their long days of public service to the people of the Federated States of Micronesia.

The supervisor led her into the large bath up to her neck and began to scrub her body with soap. Her first appointment was for an American named Chuck Dennis. She vaguely remembered him from a past life, a past life filled with stress and unhappiness. In the past, she had served Dennis in some way, and now she was going to serve him again.

The scanner had imputed all of the man’s requests into her head. He wanted her to dress up like a secretary for him. He wanted her bent over his desk. He wanted to spank her then use her mouth and asshole. He wanted her to be with another women. Lisa knew that the women he wanted her to make love to in front of him was her supervisor, but when her supervisor was scanned she hadn’t consented to that so it wasn’t possible. But the State of Micronesia had provided a girl of similar build and ethnicity. Lisa was going to meet up with her and her handler and they were going to choreograph the routine. When they made love in front of the man, it would be a finely tuned dance. Lisa was surprised that she consented to making love to another woman, but the scanners didn’t lie. She had agreed to it.

There was a past life where she hadn’t agreed to this, or rather there was a past life where she thought she hadn’t agreed to this, but she had been wrong and the sexy doctor had been right. She was a public sex slave for the Federated States of Micronesia, her body was used and raped by the citizens of this island and their guests, she was a mindless slut and public-works whore and her mind had been willingly emptied of all of it. It wasn’t rape. She consented to all of it.