The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sarah – On the Brink

by Clare de Luna

It had been exactly five nights since Mistress had hypnotized Sarah. Five nights since Sarah had made passionate love to Sandy. Five nights since Sarah had been sexually satisfied.

Sarah knew how long it had been. She could be even more specific than days – she knew how many hours and, if she thought about it for any length of time, could probably say how many minutes it had been. It was all she thought about: that night, that one wonderful, erotic night.

She imagined Sandy’s naked body deep in trance – helpless, open, available. And Sarah, too, lost in the depths of hypnosis. She remembered that feeling – licking Sandy’s rock hard nipple while under Mistress’s control – Sarah had had no choice, there was nothing she could do about it – she had to lick that nipple.

But she also wanted to. She had wanted to for quite some time, but had always been afraid. What if Sandy rejected her? What if Sandy didn’t want to be with another woman? What if Sandy would be so freaked out that she no longer wanted to talk to her? For years Sarah had suppressed her feelings for Sandy, letting a close friendship stand in for the erotic desires that seethed within her.

But that night – five nights ago, she had been able to experience all of her fantasies. She had teased Sandy, filled her with pleasure. And she had received pleasure, as well. Sandy had made Sarah cum harder than she ever had before.

And all because of hypnosis.

But then, in one moment, Sarah feared that she had ruined it all. For a brief moment, Mistress had freed her from the hypnotic trance – had given her a conscious choice – to let Eve bring her to orgasm, or to make wild love to Sandy. And, with Sandy watching, Sarah had chosen to break her hypnotic bonds and take advantage of Sandy’s naked, vulnerable body.

Of course, Sandy had asked her to, but Sandy was also in a sexual frenzy of her own. Sarah couldn’t trust Sandy’s decision at that point.

After all, Sarah had seen earlier that night what a woman was capable of when Mistress used hypnosis to build up sexual need – she had watched as Sandy and Penny had wild, passionate sex in front of an audience all because Mistress had driven them to such a level of erotic need that they could no longer make rational decisions.

No, Sarah feared, Sandy’s expressed desire for Sarah that night was probably Mistress’s doing rather than any sincere desire on Sandy’s part. But Sarah’s desire – there was no denying that. Sarah could have done nothing and Eve would have given her all the pleasure that her body could handle. But she didn’t choose Eve, she chose Sandy. And Sandy would know that.

What would Sandy think? Would she be horrified to think that one of her best friends had licked her nipples, teased her sex, and then had passionate sex with her while pulling on her nipple clamps? It was all too much to bear.

When Mistress had left Sarah alone with Sandy, at the end of the evening, Sarah had felt a rush of mixed emotions. On the one hand, having access to Sandy’s body like that had been so arousing – she could make all of her fantasies come true. But at the same time, she knew that her time with Sandy was ticking away – that as soon as the clock reached 4:00, Sandy would awaken.

Sarah couldn’t bring herself to confront Sandy – to face her without the excuse of hypnosis. She was afraid of what Sandy would think. She might never want to talk to her again! After what Sarah had done, she might even convince their friends that Sarah was not to be trusted – that she was some kind of sexual deviant. Sarah continued to kiss and fondle Sandy, to use her mouth, and to grind against Sandy’s sex with her own. But as the time continued to pass, she became more and more saddened, and more and more frustrated.

Finally, just a few minutes before four, she had fled, running out of Sandy’s apartment while frantically pulling on her clothes. Once she had reached her own car she drove home with tears flowing from her eyes.

At least she hadn’t been there when Sandy awoke, but nevertheless, there was no way that she could deny her desires anymore. If only she had resisted – if only she had been strong enough to simply let Eve be the one to bring her to orgasm. Then, she could call Sandy the next day and claim that it was all Mistress’s fault – that Sarah had acted under the compulsions of another rather than her own.

The two of them could have talked about what happened. Maybe this would have even given Sarah a chance to gauge what Sandy thought about it all – maybe Sandy would have revealed that she had feelings for Sarah.

But now, she would never know. When Sarah chose to have sex with Sandy instead of Eve, she had exposed her desires – that one fateful moment had destroyed her alibi. Sandy knew that Sarah wanted her, and that would change everything.

The next day, Sarah tried to sleep to catch up on the rest that she had missed after being up so late with Sandy. But her sleep was fitful at best. Memories of the previous night kept popping into her mind, filling her with mixed emotions. On the one hand, thinking about what had happened turned her on. On the other, it filled her with sadness to know that her friendship with Sandy was probably ruined; that she had traded years of closeness for one night of incredible passion.

Eventually, fatigue claimed her, and Sarah did finally get some sleep. Sunday she had spent the entire day anxiously trying to decide what to do. Should she call Sandy? Should she try to see her? Should she try to contact Mistress? Maybe Mistress could entrance them both again – give them another night together. Just the thought of it caused a warmth to rush into Sarah’s sex.

But, much like the erotic thoughts she’d had the night before, this arousal was tinged with sorrow as Sarah knew that getting in touch with Mistress was out of the question. Mistress had sought her out, hypnotizing her in the hallway and then compelling her to return to Sandy’s apartment. Actively approaching Mistress and asking her to entrance Sandy again would be too much.

No, Sarah thought, she would have to simply give up her fantasies and try to mend whatever was left of her friendship with Sandy. The best way to do that, she suspected, was to let some time pass. Maybe Sandy’s mind was so overwhelmed with hypnosis and lust that she would doubt her memories. Maybe in time, those memories would pass.

Later that night, Sarah’s phone rang, and she saw that it was Sandy calling her. Her heart leapt into her throat as she debated whether or not to answer. Part of her longed to talk to Sandy – to know what was going on in Sandy’s mind at that moment. Maybe Sandy wanted what Sarah wanted. But what if she didn’t? What if she was calling to tell her that she never wanted to see her again. In Sarah’s already tired, anxious state, that possibility would be too crushing for her to handle.

She let the phone ring. She would talk to Sandy eventually, but for now, she simply couldn’t face her friend. Not after what Sarah had done to Sandy. Instead, she went to bed – hoping that her exhaustion would allow her to get a good night’s sleep.

But her sleep was, once again, fitful at best. A sinking feeling had lodged itself deep in the pit of her stomach. She wanted Sandy so badly, but she also cared about her friend; cherished the time they spent together. The thought of ruining their relationship was worse than the possibility of not having sex with her again. Eventually, she broke down in tears and cried desperately until, finally, she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, she woke up and went to work. She had gotten enough sleep to be relatively alert and productive, but moved through her day with a constant feel of gloom. She was afraid that she was losing her best friend, and that made it hard for her to care much about what was happening at her job.

When she finally got home, she did her best to distract herself with TV and a few glasses of wine, but the sinking feeling remained. She was too afraid to call Sandy – the only think keeping her from utter despair was the possibility that things would eventually go back to normal, and right now she couldn’t take the chance of finding out that Sandy was done with her for good.

Eventually, she went to bed and, once again, cried herself to sleep.

Tuesday passed in pretty much the same way. She went through the motions of her job, stared morosely at the TV when she got home, and then cried into her pillow until she went to sleep.

Wednesday seemed as though it, too, would follow this pattern, but shortly after she walked in the door of her apartment following another gloomy day at work, the phone rang. She checked the number and it was not one that she recognized. She hesitated for just a moment before deciding to answer.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Sarah, it’s Mistress Catherine.”

Sarah had no idea what to say! All she could do was stammer in surprise, “H-hello. H-how are y-you?”

“I’m very well, Sarah. Thank you for asking. I will be at The Bistro tonight and I’d like to see you there. If you arrive around 7:30 and tell them you’re with the Chambers party, they will show you to my table.”

Sarah remained completely stunned. She was so shocked to hear from Mistress Catherine, and now she was being asked to dinner! Again, she could barely stammer out her answer.

“O-okay.”

“Excellent. I’ll see you then. Goobye for now.”

The phone went silent.

Sarah put the phone down on the coffee table and sat on her couch in shock. What was going on? What had she just agreed to? The brief conversation had left her shaken and nervous.

But it had also left her aroused… and even a bit hopeful. Maybe Mistress Catherine could tell her what to do. Maybe she had news of Sandy.

Then another thought occurred to her: what if Mistress Catherine tried to hypnotize her again? But they would be in a public place. The Bistro was an upscale lounge and restaurant, there would certainly be no chance of writhing around in an orgasmic frenzy there.

At the very least, Sarah rationalized, the possibilities of a night spent with Mistress Catherine were far better than simply spending another night moping on her couch watching reruns. Her mind made up, she headed to the shower, ready to meet Mistress Catherine and perhaps finally escape the doldrums that had been overwhelming her lately.

Sarah did her best to block out the tingling sensations that had spread into her sex and nipples as she tried to think about what she would wear. But, try as she might, that tingling was undeniable…