The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Conquest Zone

Hi Kaylee. Thanks for keeping in touch.

I’m doing ok. It’s been rough finding a job. I kinda started realizing that my bachelors in art history wasn’t going to to be a great career path, but it’s a little late now. I guess I can go back and get a master’s, but, good money after bad, you know? Not sure what I will do.

It has been ok, though. I have enough money to survive—at least for a while. My apartment is small—just 2 rooms over a garage—but it’s ok.

The worst part is the boredom, actually. Like, you are the only one who even emails me or whatever and you are, what? 800 million miles away? The rest of the gang just dropped out of touch when I graduated. The good news is that my place in Michigan is close to my grandma, so I can keep an eye on her as she gets older. And the apartments are cheap enough that I can afford to live her a while. The bad news is that it’s the middle of freekin’ no where! I see why the rent is so cheap. No one wants to be here! It’s boring as dirt.

The only one who has even reached out to me (besides you, girlfriend) is that one guy who tutored me in physics—Darrin. You know, the tall, thin, geeky one? I mean, he’s a nice guy. And I really liked him—liked.. not “LIKED”. I mean yeah… no. “Go STRAIGHT to the friend zone, young man!” LOL.

But he wasn’t a bad guy. Actually kinda sweet in his own way.

And he got a job working for some online computer game—something called Conquest Zone. He sent me a link and a free account to it and I have actually tried it. It’s...well… I dunno… weird? It’s not bad, really. It’s lots of different science fantasy, dragons and wizards type things, but there are these puzzles you have to solve that actually aren’t bad. I suck at it. But, hell, what else am I gonna do in this farm town?

Oh, it was clearly written for guys, though. I mean every female avatar in the game is dressed in these slutty, sexy, hooker outfits! I swear, no one who isn’t getting paid by the blow job would ever wear these. Actually, some of them aren’t even possible.

Meh.. it’s a game. And for me, it’s a way to kill the time until I figure out what to do with my life.

Well, I don’t want to e-chat your ear off

Love,
—Brittny
* * *
Hi Kaylee.

No, nothing new. Well, one thing. You know my grandma? She took a huge turn for the better. She’s out of rehab and back home. She got back, kicked me out of “her kitchen” and started fussing over the correct way to make grandpa’s dinner.

I mean, it’s great! Her hip healed in record time and everything. But it kinda defeats my whole reason for being in this grungy hic-town.

So, since I wanted to give her and grandpa a little time to spend alone together and since I won’t be able to get out of my lease for another few months, I’m spending more time in my apartment alone. Booooooring.

So, the only thing new is about Darrin’s game. He added me to his guild, so he can be my Guild Master, which lets him help me a bit more in the game.

I was complaining about this weird kinda rhythmic sound coming from my speakers, so he sent me a gamer-headset that his company gives to their beta testers. It helps, I guess. It’s weird though. I get kinda light-headed wearing it when the weird sound comes back and seems to bounce from one side to the other—almost like it’s going through my mind. But I don’t really want to tell him that. He seems so proud of the game and his work on it,that I just kinda ignore it.

But the headset does have a mic, which was weird at first, but now is kinda cool, since we can talk when we are both on line.

He’s been helping me get through some of the hard parts. He told me that some of the puzzles have a pattern to them, and you just sorta need to zone out and let go—kind of get into the pattern and let the movement take care of itself. And it does seem to work.

He also can watch my character through the game, since he is the Master of the Guild, so he can talk me through it. I have to admit, I have been really enjoying just letting go and not thinking about my jobless state or my grandma or this Godforsaken town, and letting him tell me what to do. And he’s gotten me through some of the really rough puzzles. It’s such a nice feeling to let go and let him guide me. And just get lost in the words and the movements.

And, honestly, he has a nice voice. Actually, it’s even kinda sexy. Oh I mean, since I know him, I know there’s nothing more to it, don’t get me wrong. He’s so not my type. But his voice is really quite strong, and confident when he speaks to me—different from when we were in class together. And it’s easy to listen to.

Of course, I may just be saying that because I am so, so very horny! And I mean alllllll the time. I have been so tempted to go to a town bar and pick up some random stud and just get laid! I’ve almost done it a few times. But, honestly, in this town? Between the beer bellies, and the old men, and the—gawd!—the smell of most of these guys… I mean, you work on a farm, fine.. but geez take a shower once in a while!

Anyway with the selection of guys here, I doubt I could even get off.

Umm… that’s another problem actually. I’m only telling you this, girlfriend, because I tell you everything! I just can’t seem to get myself to orgasm. I mean .. it’s not like I’m the queen of self-pleasure, but you know.. you do what you have to do in between boyfriends. But when I, you know, try.. I get so, so close. It.. OMG it drives me crazy with need, but I just… can’t quite push myself over. Damn, I need a good fucking!

Oh well. It must be hormonal or something. Or maybe mental. This damn town.

Well, I promised my Guild Master I’d be online in a few to get some more instruction. So, I’d better get ready. Hope you are well.

Love,
—Brit
* * *
Hi Kaylee,

Yep, you were right, I was with the Master of the Guild on Conquest Zone when you texted.

I’m glad you got the info on how to play! It would be epic if we could play together! Once you are through the intro areas, we can hook up in the main area and play with each other.

You will love the Guild and the Master. He is really good. He sent me some PDFs on how to be a better Guild member. But when I was having trouble getting through them—because they were really long and complicated—he offered to read them to me and send me the recordings! I’m sure none of the other Masters would do that.

Anyway, I can send them to you if you like. I’d want to get permission first, because they are his, after all. But I’m sure he won’t mind.

And, I have to tell you that, honestly? , his voice is amazing. Seriously. Ok ok ok ok … let me tell you this, as one girlfriend to another—and OMG, don’t you dare tell anyone else.

Ok, Well, you know I said I was horny all the time but unable to orgasm? But the Master’s voice is so comforting—so deep and smooth.

And I’ve been playing with him on line. He’s been guiding me through these mazes and puzzles and dungeons. And I kinda usually zone out to his voice and just let him guide me. And I just react, rather than thinking about it. It’s making me so much better at the game.

So, I start listening to his amazing voice, reading these help files. And, I don’t know, I guess I just kinda zoned out. After a while, I wasn’t even paying attention to what he was saying anymore.

But his voice is so sexy. And I’m so horny. And—hey—I’m a feminist who is empowered and comfortable with her own sexuality, so I am laying there with my eyes closed, listing to his deep, rolling voice and I start to touch myself. Hey, like I said, I’m a strong, sexual being and there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Sometimes we all need to treat ourselves to some pleasure and release some tension.

Anyway, I kinda lost track of time. Actually, I kinda lost track of everything. But, here’s the thing—the next thing I know I’m having an orgasm! I haven’t been able to do that in … geez… seems like forever! But somehow, just laying there zoning out to the Master’s voice and I’m cumming like a porn star!

Oh, and I have to tell you, girlfriend, it was a-MAZ-ing. I mean, seriously.. like 50 times more intense than anything I’ve ever had. I lost track of how many orgasms I had or how long they lasted. But they seem to go on forever, each one bigger than the last.

You know me. You know I’ve been with a few guys. We’ve compared techniques and sizes and told each other everything about our experiences. I even told you about the girl I experimented with when I was drunk. (And, by the way… ewwww…. I am so not lesbian. Remembering that still grosses me out).

But I have never, ever experienced anything as intense and amazing as this! I’ve had a few toe-curler orgasms before. But this was like I WAS the orgasm, like my whole world was one giant orgasm that lasted forever.

I think if someone gave me a choice between having the orgasms I had before with the guys I was with or only having one more orgasm in my life, but it could be like that, I don’t even think I’d hesitate to give up the rest. The ones I had before seem so lame by comparison now, that they’d just be disappointing.

And here’s the weird thing—well, ok it’s all a little weird—I don’t really remember falling asleep last night. I think I kinda passed out. I felt amazing when I woke up this morning, like everything in the world was more than perfect. Well, except that I was a sweaty, wet mess and had to wash my sheets. But I was still horny. I mean, like it took all my self control to resist playing with myself and get in the shower and get some food.

I’ve been resisting all day. Somehow I feel like it’s important. But I want to cum so badly, it’s making me tremble sometimes. Sometimes I move a certain way and my panties rub against me and my knees get weak.

But I think I’m going to try to keep from touching myself today until after I get into the Conquest Zone and talk with the Master for a while. Then, maybe this evening I will try to cum again.

Well, I need to go get everything set up and get into the right place for the Master. He reminded me that proper position when I play is important, otherwise I can get stiff and sore and maybe even hurt myself. And, of course, maybe not be as good of a player or Guild member.

Love,
—Brit
* * *
Hi Kaylee,

Hey, glad to hear you got the headset from the Master. Yeah, the buzzing is distracting at first. I don’t know what it is. Strangely I hear it on the audio files Master sent me as well, so it must be something with the equipment they use at his company. Still, honestly, I don’t even notice it anymore.

I’m glad you are liking the game. Once you get done with the intro areas, Master tells me we will be able to connect any play together. I can’t wait! It will be so much fun.

You start out as a Guild Candidate (which you are) and the progress to Initiate and Trainee. I’m currently a Trainee, but close to the next level—Guild Slave. (Don’t let it freak you out, it’s just a title until you get promoted in the guild—it means you are in the Guild, but have no authority in it, that’s all.)

Anyway, the Master sent me some of the real-life clothing from the game! Can you believe it? He said that it was originally used by some models in doing the game creation, but they were hoping to launch it as like costume for cos-play or conventions or something.

I wore it last night while I was online playing. It was the Master’s idea. He said it would put me in the right mind set and help me get into the character.

At first, it felt a little weird. But I have to say, it did get me into the mood—maybe just not the mood it was expected to. See, as I mentioned before, the outfits in the game are very cute, but a bit sexy. So the first one I tried was basically a micro-mini skirt with a built in garter for the thigh highs. It came with a pair of (very) high, black stiletto, strap heels. But it was the top that was distracting. I think the Master forgot to send part of it. It was basically a set of 4 chains that draped across the chest and connect to a collar on top and a back part, like a bikini. Only, the chains are very thin. And there is nothing in between them. So they basically don’t cover anything. I think they are supposed to be jewelry and you are supposed to wear a bikini top under. But there wasn’t one in the package.

I thought about not wearing it, but I figured, hey, I live alone right? Who would see me?

When I logged in to play I remembered that I keep my camera on so the Master can watch me play and make sure I am paying attention and such. So I remembered that he could see my tits. … I mean.. ches..ummm tits... I mean.. brea..umm..tits.

Anyway, the thought of Master seeing me in the outfit probably should’ve made me nervous, but, hell, you know I flashed a few guys on Spring Break a couple years ago. And I used to lay out in bikinis in front of the dorm on warm days—I’m sure I must’ve given someone a free show when I unhooked the top to avoid tan lines.

Besides, it’s not like we were in the same room or anything. He’s in Austin or something writing game software. Besides, he’s done so much for me, what the hell, you know? So he can see how hard nips are? And look at my bre…. Er… tits. Big deal.

Actually, it must’ve kinda turned me on, cuz I was pretty wet when he was talking to me. I tried to be subtle when I reached down and started playing with my pussy. Lucky for me the outfit didn’t come with any panties and I didn’t think I had any that would look good with it, so I wasn’t wearing any.

I thought that would mean that Master might not notice me finger-fucking my cunt. But I’m sure he did. I was so wet. And so horny, I kinda forgot about the game. I don’t remember all of it, since I was a dripping, slutty mess and since he was talking in my ears—probably instructing me about the game.

But after a while, I completely lost where I was. I stared moaning into the microphone. And started begging to cum like a slut. I remember that I couldn’t get the right position, so I put my feet up on the desk (partly to show off the sexy sandals) but it was difficult to keep my balance with my legs spread so I could get more fingers in my pussy. So I ended up sliding out of my chair and kneeling on the floor before the Master.

Somehow that seemed too good to be true. And it pushed me over into this wild, intense, OMG-life changing string of orgasms. I swear, girl, it was even more intense than the last ones. I don’t know if it was because I knew the Master was watching me and my kinky gear got engaged? Or if it was because I was lost in his voice, only this time it was live and not a recording? Or maybe I was just so crazy horny, I didn’t care about anything else.

Which is the other thing; as complete as that orgasm was (I passed out again) I still am more horny than ever. I don’t even want to find a guy to fuck anymore. I just want to hear the Master’s voice and blow my mind away like I’m just one big, giant, needy cunt. But it feels so amazing, I don’t think I every want anything else.

Well, I need to go shower and change into my other outfit. This one will be slave girl collar, slave girl bands on the wrists and ankles and a small thong with some nipple jewelry. Damn, it is sexy. Whoever designs these things sure knows what makes women feel sexy and special. They have to be designed by women. Who else would know?

Oh, let me know when you get into the non-Intro areas. I can show you how to kneel properly in the Guild Hall and other things you will need. Maybe we can video cam together.. oh that would be hot! I’d love to see how you look now. You always were sexy. OH.. OH, maybe we can both cam with the Master. Wouldn’t that be amazing?

Love and lust,
—brit
* * *
Hi Kaylee,

OMG.. did he tell you?? The Master is coming to see me!! Oh I can’t wait! I am so nervous, but so, so excited! (In all ways, if you know what I mean).

I’m trying to get ready for him. I’ve been listing to his instruction audio files and practicing the Guild positions he wants me to show him.

And I’m trying to figure out what I should wear. I’m thinking of the slave girl outfit—with the wrist and ankle cuffs. But I kind of like the new one with the corset that has the built in rings that lock to the wrists down. You know, the one I showed you last time we were on cam together? (And by the way, you looked super HOT in your outfit.. .I loved the fishnets!)

Maybe I should just be naked? Maybe with a collar? That would be hot.

Either way I’d probably go out to meet him at his car. Of course, people might see me. But who gives a fuck if they know what a whore I really am for him? They can look all they like (or all he lets them anyway), but they can’t touch (unless he gives them approval, of course).

Anyway, I’m nervous about what to wear and whether I please him well enough. I just hope he is happy enough with me to let me suck his cock. Ohhhhhhhhh I… that would be like…. It would make me complete. I would so rather have that than anything else—even those killer, mind blowing orgasms he gives me. It’s the least I can do after all the pleasure he has given me.

And I think if he fucks me, I may just explode with pleasure.

Oh, I have been training for anal too, just in case. I told you I got that anal dildo and am getting really good with it. And the other one, the long one, I’ve been using for deep throat practice. So I’m ready for whichever holes he wants to use. I honestly don’t even care, as long as he uses me. I think I could cum from just seeing him. And if he lets me suck him or penetrates me, I’m not sure I’ll ever stop cumming . Cuz, like I’ve always said, I’m just a slut—a needy, wet, human cunt who only desires to please her Master. Just thinking that—wow, I’m so turned on, I’m gushing now.

Oh oh oh! He said he is planning to bring you over too at some point, once he thinks you are ready. Oh Kaylee, I can’t wait for that. I can’t wait to taste your sweet pussy while he watches and fucks me. Or fucks you. Or both of us. But shit, I want to taste your pussy so bad! I feel like I will go crazy if I don’t get to lick you soon.

Do you think he would make you spank me? I mean, really, really hard? Lately, the though of being spanked or something for him is just really.. .I can’t stop thinking of it. Maybe it’s the nipple clamps he sent. I have been practicing with them too, and I’m doing well. But it’s hard to get the right angle to spank myself. Maybe you could? Oh that would almost has hot as licking your pussy!

Oh, I need to go. I’m getting my hair trimmed before he gets here. And I need to give myself another Brazilian wax before I go. I don’t think there is any hair, but want to make extra sure. I’m wearing the micro-skirt with the thigh high boots when I go out, and since he ordered me not to wear panties this week, I want to make sure it is smooth so everyone can see what a fuck toy I am.

These next few days are going to be torture until Master gets here. I will be so nervous and horny I don’t know how I will stand it. But it will be soooooooo worth it.

Bye sexy girl,
Guild Slave B.
* * *
Hi Kaylee,

This slave girl is just writing to let you know that Master arrived and it was and is everything the slave expected. It is indescribable being in his presence. It’s so much more powerful when he is actually in the same room!

And this slave girl is told she has been a good fuck toy and pleased our Master well! You can’t imagine how amazing and fulfilled this slave girl feels! This toy has finally found her true purpose. She is a fuck doll and avatar for our Master’s needs—whether cooking his favorite meal, or being a wet slut to service Master as needed.

And the slave was right—Master’s cock is so, soooo powerful. Just knowing it is near is enough to drive this slave to distraction. And once this slave girl saw it.. really saw it, right before the slave’s eyes…. And smelled it… and felt it… everything was changed. This slave realized her true purpose was to serve Master and his cock, kneeling before him, always wet and ready to be used in the cunt, or the ass or the mouth or.. however Master wants.

This slave was told to update you though. Master is taking this slave back to Austin!! The slave is leaving most things here, so will probably not have access to this email or a cell phone or anything. If you need anything, contact our Master and he will tell us what to do.

And he said he is planning on bringing you to Austin too! He said it will please him to watch us both fuck in front of him. This toy is so excited. Now you get to be a fuck toy for Master too!

Maybe he will join in and fuck both of us? Oh that would be perfect! Do you think he will have us fuck other people? Not sure how that would work, but if Master says so, it would be the hottest thing ever!

Master has officially given this slave the name “Slave B.” so that is what she will be known as from now on. Once we get to Texas, she will officially change her name, so that everyone will know what she is. Or maybe Master will allow her to get a tattoo with her name on it somewhere obvious? Maybe on her neck under her slave collar? Oh well, Master will decide what he wants.

We are his Conquest, anyway, right?

Take care, Kaylee. Remember, you are Master’s property.

Lustfully,
Slave B.