The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Computer Problems

mc mf md

Monica’s new boss is a total tech idiot. He’s constantly pulling her in to fix his computer...

Monica was very unhappy. She’d just spent the past 4 years of her life working on a “nightmare project,” and when it inevitably failed, rather than finally being laid off (and getting that nice, fat severance check) she was instead demoted and reassigned to a new team. Her new boss, Jim, was an absolute stick up her butt —— he was a micro-manager, constantly checking in with her latest progress and making sure that she was on task. But most of all, he was a total tech idiot! Monica was fed up with her boss’s constant cries for help with his PC. Couldn’t he leave her alone for just one day? Did he really have to pester her at every possible opportunity? His only redeeming factor was that he was incredibly good-looking. Monica did really appreciate her boss’s dashing good looks, but that was about the only thing she liked about him. And even that was almost more of a negative than a positive, since it was all “look, but don’t touch.” Monica just wasn’t the type to get sexually involved with coworkers or friends —— “don’t shit where you eat,” as they say. Even if her boss was the hottest man on earth, it wouldn’t be worth it to Monica to risk gaining an ill reputation as an “office slut!”

Since she’d started working for her new boss, Monica had begun to really loathe coming in to work. If she didn’t show up by 5am sharp, her new boss would chastise her for being late and reprimand her privately in his office. Even worse, unlike her last boss, Jim was making Monica actually do her job. In the 4 years on her previous team, Monica had grown accustomed to just basically logging in to her PC, grabbing some coffee, and spending the rest of her day basically just surfing social media. When she did have to report on her status, she’d fill her status update with sophisticated technical jargon that her boss didn’t understand, to make it sound like she was working on some really tough problems. Then, finally after weeks or months of slacking off, she’d finally put in some small change —— maybe 15-20 minutes of work, tops —— just enough to avoid being flagged as non-productive. No one had ever really caught on to her abysmal work ethic in all those years (until her project was finally terminated), so this new change of scenery for Monica was really annoying. Add on to that the constant interruptions being pulled into her new boss’s office, and Monica had seriously started to consider looking for a new job. She really wanted another fluff job where she could get paid big money just to act like she was working hard, and impress people by blowing smoke up their ass with her sophisticated vocabulary. Actually having to do the work she was being paid for was not nearly as much fun!

Monica’s move within the company was technically a lateral move, not an actual demotion —— no one knew that the project had failed due to her own personal lack of productivity; her old boss actually commended her in the end for giving it a “valiant effort.” Nonetheless, Monica felt like she’d been now relegated from “senior software engineer” to “personal assistant” thanks to her new, incredibly annoying boss. Her new cubicle was immediately outside of her new boss’s office, far away from everyone else —— Monica really didn’t mind the isolation, as she typically aimed to avoid conversations with coworkers anyway (she didn’t want to risk anyone catching on to the fact that she was a lazy slob). No, the isolation was totally fine; what sucked about her new cube was that she was a mere stone’s throw away from her boss’s office, and as a result of her convenient proximity, he was constantly surveilling her, and calling her in to help fix issues with his PC.

Monica found it really annoying that her boss didn’t just call in IT for that —— she was being paid for her skills as a software engineer, not for her ability to do practically brainless troubleshooting via Google... as if she were some low-life tech monkey! Monica felt goosebumps on her neck suddenly, and she glanced at the side mirror on her computer monitor to see her manager standing behind her cube, watching her. God, what a creep! Whenever her boss looked at her like that, Monica felt like he was a wolf that was staring at a piece of fresh meat. She’d thought about complaining to HR on more than a few occasions... but she didn’t have any real evidence of anything that could be considered inappropriate other than feeling a bit “uncomfortable” —— did that qualify? He makes me feel uncomfortable? Maybe simply feeling uncomfortable could get someone fired in today’s age of “social justice.” Monica made a mental note to look into that a bit more —— if it couldn’t her boss fired directly, maybe it could at least get her reassigned to a new manager. God, it would be so nice if she could get rid of her new boss and go back to her old ways. And heck —— as an added perk, if she could actually get Jim fired, maybe she’d date him. Monica’s boss was actually really quite hot —— even though Monica was disgusted by his obviously predatory glances, she didn’t exactly dislike receiving sexual attention from such a handsome man. Monica actually often found her mind wandering to inappropriate places when he was around, and on several occasions had caught herself daydreaming of inappropriate office fantasies with her boss.

Jim cleared his throat. “Monica. How’s it going?”

Monica rolled her eyes, groaning internally as she spun her chair around to face her boss. Her boss always acted cordial like this, but she knew what he was really here for. He was either looking for yet another detailed status report, or had another problem with his PC; either way, he would soon be asking her to join him in his office. “Uhm... everything’s going great so far today, Jim. Is there something I can help you with?” Monica groaned again internally as the words rolled off her silver tongue; she wished that there was a way she could skip all the bullshit polite pretense and just tell him to fuck off! Monica knew that her polite invitation was going to be accepted long before she’d said the words though, and while she really didn’t want to waste her time doing grunt work for this pig, it’s not like she really had much of a choice. In the end, Jim was her boss, and if she ever wanted to see another promotion or a salary bump, she knew that saying “yes” rather than “no” was her only option. She had to at least act like she was a good worker, and oblige him when called.

“Ah, perfect! I’m so glad you asked. Yes, actually —— I do need your help for a bit. My computer is acting up again. Can I borrow you for a minute? Follow me —— I’d like you to come in my office.” Jim snickered weirdly at that last comment, as if it was funny somehow. Was that a sexual innuendo? Monica wasn’t amused —— though she felt herself blushing and growing a bit hot as her mind naturally wandered, uninvited, to an image of Jim bending her over his desk and taking her from behind.

Monica sighed. Damn this fucking boss of hers! Why did he have to be so good-looking? Not only did he expect her to complete all of her projects on time rather than surfing social media all day, but he also expected her to act as his mindless, personal tech monkey whenever he felt the urge. What a fucking pig! Monica was a software engineer, not a damn secretary! Monica had often considered looking for a new job since she’d started working for Jim, but despite actually having to do work, the benefits were still really good. Plus, even though he was a disgusting pig personality-wise, her boss was truly top-notch nice eye candy. It seemed like every day he grew even more handsome and attractive. Plus, Monica didn’t have much else to look at these days since she’d dumped her boyfriend last week. Sighing again, Monica hit the keys on her keyboard to lock her workstation and stood slowly, smoothing her skirt.

“Wow, you’re looking hot today, Monica! Is that a new dress?“

Monica mentally face-palmed herself and shook her head, although in actuality she just smiled and nodded, and blushed a bit as well at her boss’s inappropriate, but not-exactly-unwelcome compliment. “Uhm... why... yes, it is, Jim. Erm... nice of you to notice. You like it, then?”

Jim nodded. “Oh yes! I think you look much better in a short little skirt like that. It really shows off those legs of yours. You look extra spicy, too, with your shirt unbuttoned a few like that as well —— really shows off those huge jugs of yours. Great choice not wearing a bra today as well! The frosting on the cake. If it weren’t unprofessional, I’d probably invite you over for dinner.“

Monica blushed a deep crimson, fanning her cheeks with one of her hands. Her stomach did butterflies as she imagined fine dining with this handsome man, and then following him up to bed afterwards for a night of steamy hot sex. Monica shuddered, then glared at her boss —— this was so inappropriate! God, he was such a fucking pig. Monica blushed even deeper as she noticed her boss’s eyes drifting shamelessly between the deep curves of her full, heavy cleavage, and the smooth skin of her long, pale legs. Monica found her thoughts feeling a bit scattered all of a sudden; it was difficult to think clearly when such a handsome man was giving her that much attention... even if he was her boss. Monica folded her arms across her chest uncomfortably, feeling a little embarrassed as she realized how much cleavage her unbuttoned shirt was showing. She’d unbuttoned it a few since there was really no one else to see, and it was so damn hot in here. But how on earth had she forgotten to wear a bra today? Monica blushed as she realized her thick nipples had grown stiff with arousal from all her boss’s attention, and she felt them brushing and poking out against her shirt; if Monica hadn’t been covering her chest with her arms, she was pretty sure the outline of her nipples would be visible clearly through the thin white fabric.

Monica squeezed her thighs together, realizing that she actually liked the thought of her boss eyeing her up like that. He was so goddamn handsome! Get it together, girl —— you’re a professional! Monica coughed, trying desperately to pull her mind out of the clouds and back to earth. “Er... alright Jim —— let’s go take a look. I don’t know why you don’t just call the IT department, though... it’s that damn virus again, isn’t it? sigh

Monica headed towards her boss’s office, and he slapped her ass as he followed her in.

* * *

Jim was standing over Monica’s shoulder as she stared at his computer screen. It was really hard to focus with him standing over her shoulder like that —— she just wanted to fix his issue and get out of here already. “Jim. Do you mind?? I’m trying to focus,” she fired out. Monica could practically feel Jim’s creepy smile on her back. “Oh, sorry... my bad. I’ll leave you to it, then.” He tapped a button on the keyboard before walking away, leaving Monica staring at the screen as she tried to figure out what was wrong.

Monica breathed a sigh of relief as Jim walked over to the side of his desk and started fiddling with a metronome. Monica returned to staring at Jim’s computer screen. It was that weird recurring issue again, she was sure —— for the fifth time this week, Jim’s computer had gotten all glitchy again. It seemed like his PC had gotten infected with some weird virus, and she couldn’t seem to get rid of it. Every time Monica thought she’d taken care of the problem, it seemed to present itself again the next day —— or sometimes even the same day, just a few hours later. The issue was so strange —— the screen would start to flicker at seemingly random intervals, and whenever Monica moved the mouse, the cursor seemed to have a mind of its own; the mouse cursor seemed to travel wherever it wanted to instead of going where Monica wanted it to go. Monica followed the cursor instinctively with her eyes as she frustratedly tried to get it where she needed it. The way the cursor was spinning, around and around, was starting to make her feel a little bit dizzy. Monica tried opening a command prompt, but whatever she typed changed into gibberish. When she finally managed to click on the Power button, the screen started swirling suddenly with different colors as the mouse cursor spiraled in increasingly wider circles on its own now, all on its own; and as the cursor moved in those slow, wide circles, it dragged her eyes right along with it.

“You know what always helps me to focus, Monica? My metronome. I find the steady ticking rhythm to be very helpful and relaxing. Don’t you agree?”

The metronome ticked slowly and regularly in the background, and Monica felt a sudden sense of deja vu as she watched the swirling colors on the screen. Monica felt very dizzy as she continued watching the cursor spinning around and around on the screen, and the swirling colors reflected on the pale skin of her full cleavage. Frustrated, Monica tried moving the mouse again, but it only caused the cursor to spin around faster as well. The cursor started leaving a trail behind it now, creating a distinct spiral shape. The metronome continued ticking slowly and regularly in the background, and Monica started to feel strange, as though she were watching herself in a movie.

“Yes, that’s right, Monica. The metronome is very, very helpful. It helps you to focus so deeply. Every click takes you deeper. Deeper into the spiral, deeper into the swirling colors on the screen. Deeper under... my control. Yes, Monica —— it’s time to sink once again into mindless, hypnotic obedience.”

Monica was annoyed —— her boss was blabbering on about something, but she couldn’t care less about what he had to say. She only wanted to fix his computer problem and go back to her desk. If only she could move the cursor where she wanted it to go! Her eyes followed the cursor spiraling around and around —— it moved faster as she moved her hand on the mouse. Tick, tick, tick... every tick of the metronome made Monica’s eyes grow heavier and heavier. She was feeling so sleepy all of a sudden... she really wanted to close her eyes. Maybe she could fix the problem after she just rested her eyes for a bit.

“Yes, Monica... sleepy, so sleepy... sleepier with every tick. Eyes becoming so heavy now as they follow the spiral around and around, around and around... your eyes are sooo heavy now, so very heavy. Just like your body now. Heavier and heavier. Eyes following the spiral, around and around... becoming so deeply hypnotized once more... so ready to obey me, every word that I say. In a moment, I’m going to turn off the computer screen, and when I do, your mind will turn off as well. You’ll just be completely empty and obedient, ready to do whatever I tell you.“

Monica vaguely realized that her boss was still speaking to her, but she couldn’t really focus on his words. She was too focused on the mouse cursor as it spun around, and around. She was too focused on the beautiful swirling colors on her boss’s computer screen. Her eyes followed the cursor with every movement, and as they spun around and around, her eyelids heavily hooded now as she struggled to keep them open. Everything felt so heavy all of a sudden. Monica noticed her head was drooping and she could barely move her arms. Monica didn’t really want to think anymore. She didn’t want to try to fix her boss’s stupid computer problem. She was too heavy. She just wanted him to turn off the screen now. She wanted to just shut everything down. Yes, shut down... soon, very soon, everything could shut down and go blank ——

Blip. Jim turned off the computer screen. Monica’s eyes immediately drifted shut, and a trickle of drool spilled from the corner of her full lips, and her chin fell to rest upon the soft pillow her full, heavy breast.

“Yes, Monica. Completely empty and obedient now. Deeply hypnotized, and under my control.”

Monica’s chin slumped down onto her full, heavy breast, her eyes moving rapidly beneath her eyelids. In her mind, she still saw the mouse cursor spinning around, and around... pulling her in, making her go so completely empty and obedient. Jim continued speaking to her, to the rhythm of the metronome, but Monica just let all of his words slip right past her awareness, deep inside of her body. She was deeply asleep now. She was deeply hypnotized, completely under Jim’s control. In a moment, she would wake up —— ready to sink right back down, even deeper. Then she would have a dream. It was going to be a very strange dream, with her very handsome —— extremely sexy, yes, one of the most handsome men in the world —— boss, at the center of it ——

Snap.

Monica blinked. “Whaaa...? What just haaa —— oh, Jim! Are you serious?” Monica snorted. “I think I found your problem, you dummy! Your computer screen is turned off!” She turned it back on, but immediately gasped as she was suddenly assaulted once again by the spiraling, swirling colors on screen. Monica’s eyes locked onto the cursor as it spun her mind around, and around, instantly spiraling her back down into an even deeper state of hypnosis.

“Yes. Good girl, Monica. You’re dreaming now, aren’t you? It’s just a dream... all just another dream...”

Monica drooled lightly, a vacant smile on her face as she stared at the swirling colors. “...jussst... a dream...”

“Good girl. You’ve been doing so well this week! You’re such a good girl. My favorite employee. I think you deserve a reward.”

Monica smiled vacantly; she deserved a reward for being so helpful.

“Yes, Monica. Such a good girl. My favorite little piece of ass. Since you’ve been so good to me, I’m going to give you a lollipop. You’d like that, wouldn’t you Monica?”

Monica nodded, still smiling blankly as her eyes followed the cursor around and around.

“Yes. You’d love that. In a moment, I’m going to count up from 1 to 3, and you’ll become fully lucid, though still dreaming —— and you’ll be so eager and excited to suck on your favorite lollipop. If you notice anything weird, for instance if I were to do or say anything inappropriate, it’s not a problem, because you’re only dreaming. And it’s your dream, Monica —— so there’s no way you can hold me accountable for my actions. I’m not in control, Monica —— you are. It’s your dream, after all. Yes, Monica... you’re going to have a very sexy dream, where your boss says and does inappropriate things, and you can’t say no because I’m the boss. Not that you’d want to, anyway, since I’m so incredibly handsome. Yes Monica, you find me extremely attractive, don’t you? Even more attractive every time I hypnotize you. You find it more and more arousing, the thought of being controlled like this. Yes... Waking up on 3, Monica ——” Jim clicked a button on his computer, and the screen returned to normal. “1, 2, 3 —— awaken into your erotic dream, Monica!“

Monica blinked lethargically, feeling a bit disoriented. Jim’s PC was back to normal —— thank God. She’d fixed it, and now she could go back to work. Not that she really wanted to go back to work, but it was better than spending any more time with her annoying, yet so incredibly handsome boss.

“Monica.”

Monica turned her head to her left, and went cross-eyed momentarily as she tried to focus on the object that was mere inches from her face. It smelled amazing; she breathed in deeply, savoring its distinctly musky aroma.

“Yes... inhale that wonderful, familiar scent once again, Monica... it’s your favorite flavor of lollipop, isn’t it? Cock flavored. Wouldn’t you like to lick and suck on it? You deserve it —— go ahead, treat yourself.”

Monica felt a little strange that her boss was giving her such a sexualized reward for her service, but it was her favorite flavor, after all. It really looked like a real cock, too —— it even seemed to twitch slightly as Jim held it in his hand, slowly stroking it. It was so biiiggg! Monica wasn’t even sure if she could fit it all in her mouth, so she started by just sliding her wet tongue along the length of it as Jim let his hand move from the cock to the back of Monica’s head. Oh wow, the flavor was so delicious —— a little salty, and a little sour. Not your usual overly-sugarful candy! Monica shuddered as she savored the taste and feel of the cock-flavored lollipop. It was so warm and delicious! Monica shuddered with pleasure, starting to breathe more quickly as she felt herself growing slightly aroused as she continued to lick and suck.

“Yes, that’s right, Monica... it’s the tastiest cock-flavor you’ve ever experienced. Why don’t you take the whole thing into your mouth? It would be more enjoyable that way, don’t you think?”

Monica nodded —— somehow, it just seemed right to savor a cock-shaped lollipop by bobbing up and down on it as if she were giving it a blowjob. The texture of the lollipop was so interesting —— it felt so realistic, like a real cock! Monica blushed, feeling a little embarrassed at her strange behavior in front of her boss, but she found herself completely unable to resist its delicious taste and odor. Monica felt embarrassed as she realized she was getting quite horny with how realistic this felt, and wondered how silly she must look, giving head to a lollipop in front of her boss like this. At least they were in private! Monica blushed and grew even more turned on when she realized that Jim must have enjoyed watching her in the act as well, because he kept moaning and saying, “Yes... ohfuck... yes... don’t stop, Monica. Take it deeper!”

Jim moaned, grunting as he thrust his dick deeper into Monica’s throat. God, the woman could deep-throat like no other woman he’d ever been with. He wondered if the hypnosis had played a role in that, or if she was just naturally talented at it. Jim could already feel his throbbing hard-on start to twitch as precum drizzled out the tip into Monica’s throat, and she slurped it up ravenously.

“Yes, Monica —— you’re almost to the creamy filling! Ohfuck. Keep sucking on it, don’t stop —— the best part is almost here!”

Monica bobbed her head faster and faster, wanting to get to the creamy center. The lollipop seemed to twitch and throb inside of her mouth, so she knew that she was almost there! She twirled her tongue rapidly around the lollipop as she sucked and slurped, trying desperately to make the delicious filling come out.

Jim cried out as his cock twitched repeatedly, and Monica slurped down all his cum with ravenous vigor. She continued sucking until his dick became limp and flaccid, then he finally pulled it away from her full lips. “All gone. Maybe I’ll give you another one later today. Anyway, you should get back to work.”

Monica groaned, rising from her knees as her boss zipped up his pants. Her boss was so annoying! At least he sometimes gave her a treat for working so hard. She turned to leave, but was interrupted before she got very far.

“Actually, on second thought, hold on a minute. I think you deserve another reward —— I’m going to give you a massage!” Monica gasped as she felt her boss’s hands suddenly squeezing and rubbing her full, heavy tits through her shirt from behind her. She could feel his crotch pressing up against her plump ass.

Monica groaned. This was totally inappropriate! What a pig. He was her boss though, and she was a good employee. “Yes, Monica —— my best employee. I’m your boss, and you need to do what I say. So why don’t you take off your top —— I want to feel those big jugs of yours and play with your nipples.” Monica unbuttoned her blouse all the way and so her boss could place his hands directly on her bare skin. She moaned, feeling her thick nipples quickly stiffening as Jim diddled them between his thumb and forefinger. She gasped as Jim suddenly tugged on her engorged nipples, then slapped her boobs around a bit with his palms.

“You’re not wearing any panties, are you?” Monica gasped again as she felt Jim’s fingers suddenly between her thighs —— no, of course she wasn’t wearing any panties! She’d just found them to feel suddenly so constraining lately. Monica gasped again as she felt Jim’s hands on her sides now; he bent her over his desk and slipped his cock (which had easily sprung back to full attention from playing with Monica’s huge boobs) deep inside of her wet pussy. Monica’s eyes rolled back into her head as Jim turned the metronome back on and began thrusting rhythmically into her wet cunt with each tick.

“...yes... that’s right, Monica... every thrust making you more and more docile and obedient, so much more aroused and horny as you realize that I control you completely, and that I’m the hottest man on earth. You find it extremely annoying that there’s nothing you can do to resist me, but also find me extremely attractive at the same time because I’m so goddamn hot.” Tick, tick, tick. Monica moaned loudly as she felt Jim’s cock thrusting inside of her, filling her with even greater pleasure with every tick of the metronome. “You’re my employee, Monica —— that means you have to do what I say. Nothing is out of the question; nothing is weird. You’re just doing your job. You love doing whatever I say, even when it annoys you or seems inappropriate. Whenever I do or say something inappropriate, you’ll just remember it as another one of your fantasies. Just another dream. Just like the one you’re having right now. Just your perverted little fantasy. You’re such a dirty slut!” Monica’s eyes rolled back into her head again as she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her, feeling Jim’s cock so deep inside of her wet cunt. She could feel her pussy instinctively starting to spasm and throb, trying to milk his cock for all it was worth. Oh god, she was going to cum, she was going to ——

Jim pulled out quickly, his throbbing cock spewing cum all over Monica’s bare asscheeks. Monica screamed with a powerful orgasm as she felt her boss’s hot cum splashing onto her sensitive, bare asscheeks, and her pussy quivered and spasmed as she squirted all over the floor.

“Damn... squirting this time? You really are a dirty slut, you know that? You’re my dirty little piece of ass.” Jim slapped Monica’s bare asscheeks as she continued to squirt —— she couldn’t do anything but moan as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, emptying all other thoughts. Jim continued slapping her asscheeks until her vision finally returned to normal. Monica could feel her boss buttoning up her top, though he left a couple of extra buttons undone this time. Jim turned off the metronome.

Snap. Monica blinked.

“Wakey wakey! You dozed off on me again.”

Monica groaned, embarrassed. She’d have to go get checked to see if she had narcolepsy or something —— these episodes seemed to be growing more frequent.

“Well anyway, thanks for fixing my computer again, but you’ve got other tasks to attend to. Go back to your desk and be sure to put in a full day of hard work!”

Monica rolled her eyes as she returned to her cube. God, her boss was annoying! Still, even though he annoyed the hell out of her, she found a strange pleasure in following his orders. Probably because he was such a hunk. God, she wished they could date. Monica gasped as she sat down at her cube and noticed her reflection in the side mirror. Her shirt was only buttoned halfway! Her huge boobs were so exposed, and she could see the outline of her thick nipples poking through her shirt. I look like I’m heading to a porno film! Monica thought to herself. Since when did I start dressing like such a slut?! Monica stared at herself in the mirror, her jaw agape.

“Fuck,” she thought to herself as she thought about the past few weeks. First she’d met her handsome new boss... then she’d started dressing like this at work —— waaay less conservative than normal —— she’d never normally expose this much skin, not even at a nightclub! Then she’d dumped her boyfriend and started having more and more frequently inappropriate fantasies about her boss... “Wow,” Monica realized. “I’ve really got it bad for him. Am I in love? Fuck! Maybe I should just give up and ask him out. No wonder I find him so annoying —— I want him to ask me out!”

Monica sighed, returning her attention to her computer screen. Her screen started to flicker periodically, but she didn’t have time to deal with that right now. She had work to do!