The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Complete Workout

This story is a suggestion from a fan who thought up a twist to getting in shape. Trying to be the perfect body is a great thing but one should be careful they don’t overdo it.

AT THE LOCAL HEALTH CLUB AFTER CLOSING

Fred smiled at the giggling noise coming from under the desk and then gasped as a nice moist set of lips closed around his cock. He focused a bit on the computer screen and kept opening files and noting emails on a mailing list. After several minutes he grunted and came and heard a gulping sound from down beneath the desk and then a sigh.

“Mmmmmmmm, I just love the taste of your cum. Makes me so fucking horny! I want to get fucked now!” a sexy voice said.

“In a moment bitch. Daddy has some work to finish and then I’ll fuck you like the whore you are.” The man replied and started typing on a mass email.

A grinning blonde crawled out from under the desk and stood up. She was short and petite, but had a large chest that bounced with the bounce that only silicon could give. Her blonde hair was shoulder length and curly, she had on a tight corset top and a micro skirt and was wearing cheap plastic high heels. She looked like she had just stepped off of a street corner in a red light district.

Fred finished up his typing and hit the send icon. He then wheeled back and smiled at the bimbo who was twirling her hair and looking around with an empty grin.

“Come here Julie. Bend over this desk and stick that fine ass up for your pimp.”

Julie giggled again and strutted over. She bent over the desk and hiked up her skirt. Her naked ass was lovely, round, and just firm enough. Fred slapped it several times eliciting a gasp from the hooker at each smack. He then moved up behind her and slide his hardening cock into her sopping wet snatch.

Julie let out another gasp and a big sigh and ground back onto his dick. “Ooooohhh baby, that’s the stuff! Mmmmmm, fuck this bimbo, fuck Julie’s little brains out onto the floor!”

Fred pounded the whore for about 10 minutes and then came. Julie screamed in delight and bucked as she came exactly when she felt her pimp’s cum shoot into her insides.

Fred pulled back and grunted contently. He smacked Julie on the ass and she knelt down to lick him clean. When she was done, she stood up and began to fix her makeup. Fred zipped up and took the bimbo by the arm.

“Come on, time to get you to work. Remember, $100 for a fuck and suck. $50 for a suck. $75 for a fuck. Or flat rate of $100 per hour. Got it?”

The blonde nodded and they left out a back door and got into a waiting limo. Fred pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number. A whisper on the other end answered.

“It is done?”

Fred had a bit of chill up his spine. There was just something off about that voice, but he knew better than to comment on it. Another pimp had tried to push for some answers and the end result was a pimp dead in a police shootout. Besides, the voice had some stuff on him already and the deal he got was one that if it paid off would set him up very well.

“It’s done. Email sent, invites out. Special work out event for special clients, free first workout. I figure that will get some of them at least.”

“No, once the word spreads about this special offer, they will ALL show up. One thing you can count on with these women; if it comes to status and being part of the “in” group, they will fight tooth and nail to be there. Call me before the class on Thursday and let me know when you have everyone.”

Fred grimaced and replied “You go it.”

THRUSDAY AFTERNOON AT 2 PM AT THE HEALTH CLUB

Jasmine strutted into the entrance of the club like she owned the place. She smiled a fake smile at a couple other women who were in there already talking to each other by the front desk. A man she didn’t recognize was speaking on the phone and hung up as she reached him.

“Good day Ma’am. How can I help you?”

“Where is Juliet? I expected her to be here for something this exclusive.” Jasmine said with a hint of annoyance.

“Family emergency. Sorry, I am not at liberty to say more. I work in her Malibu club and she had me come especially for this.” The man replied not attempting to shake her hand and standing with his hands clasped together behind his back.

“Knows his place at least. The last temp actually tried to shack my hand. The nerve of the commoners.” Jasmine thought to herself as she smiled a superior smile.

“Very well. I’ll get changed then. I am supposed to go to the Spin Room for this workout then?”

“Yes ma’am. Starts promptly at 2:30pm.”

Jasmine nodded and moved off towards the locker room.

She nodded to several other women, and then smiled at another woman who was just pulling on her top.

“Harmony! Oh, so glad you could make it! I was worried that I might not have any friends here. Although it appears they did cast a wide net.”

Harmony smiled back. She was a 20 something blonde with a knockout figure. She had been a model until she had landed a millionaire and was now one of “the” socialites in the upscale suburb. Jasmine had been an actress until she had done the same thing. She was a lovely mix of Brazilian and Middle Eastern and her parents had been pretty well off.

Of course Jasmine thought Harmony was a trollop of a gold digging whore who had used her looks to snare some hapless boy toy. And Harmony thought Jasmine was a stuck up snob who thought her shit didn’t stink. But they were both part of the top of the social elite and they closed ranks fast when some neuvo rich bitches tried to force their way into the top social circle.

“Yes, but not too wide.” Another lovely voice chimed in from the door.

Both women turned and gave big fake smiles to the woman coming in the door. Catherine was an Eastern European beauty who was rumored to actually be of noble decent. She was tall, natural golden blonde, lovely Slavic features, and a stride that screamed class. She was from money, she had been to the best schools, drove the best cars, always was the lead in fashion, and was the queen bee in the social scene. Harmony and Jasmine were both her “friends”, but both were intimidated by her and jealous of her position. But she had taken a liking to them both and they enjoyed being at the top.

Catherine began to change as they made small talk. This was all part of the routine. They would enter as a small group, early, but not too early. They would take positions at the front and the others would form around them. Anyone late would get “the look” which meant at least one event off the social calendar. Anyone who had a problem simply didn’t have a life in this suburb. Catherine and her enforcers made damn sure of that.

They finished and entered into the Spin Class area. The cycles had been removed and a several large screen TV were set up on all four walls. Catherine, Jasmine and Harmony made some small talk with the 2nd tier women, which for most men would have been top 10s. Trisha, a redheaded professional woman came in just as the instructor began to close the doors.

“Better watch your timing, you almost missed the start.” Catherine said with a sly smile.

Trisha smirked back at her. She was the oddity of the group. She was officially Catherine’s best friend and they actually were fairly close. But Trisha was a lawyer and an activist at a major law firm. She was very useful for the group as she was the one who kept them on the cusp of the trendy causes. The ones that got the news coverage, the ones that got the celebrities, the ones that got the right charity balls thrown, and the right people wanting invites. Without her, the click that ran the social circle in the area would have a tougher time getting things done.

Before the medium height brunette could reply the man at the front clapped his hands.

“Ladies, thank you all for coming to this exclusive work out session. This will be a game changer in terms of your fitness, how you look at your body and how you think about your body. We will be doing a live feed from the HQs in New York City for this. The rules of this workout are simple. Simply do what the instructor tells you to do. The introduction may seem a bit odd, and you may be wondering if you haven’t slipped back in time a bit as this does some older workout material. But the 1 hour work out is worth it I promise you. So with that let’s begin!”

The man hit a remote and the screens went black. The lights dimmed down and then some soft blue light came on. It faded into a blue, then a red, then a green. After one cycle of this a voice started.

“Good day and welcome to the Complete Workout. We will remake you entirely and you will forever look at yourself and your body in a new and much more entertaining way. Now listen to me and follow along. Breathe deeply in, now out. In. Out.”

Catherine breathed along with the others. She found the monotone voice to be soothing and the colors shifting focused her eyes on a spot in front of her. The light seemed to focus there and looked like a shifting pool of light. She found that she couldn’t take her eyes off it.

“That’s it. Good job everyone. Now let’s raised our arms up as we breathe in and out. Up. Down. Up. Down.”

Harmony was also focused on a light in front of her. She began to raise her arms up and down in time with the voice. She felt very relaxed and noticed the lights almost seemed to be making a pattern.

“Now let’s pick it up a bit. Spread your legs like so and reach to the right, then left. Right. Left.”

Jasmine spread her legs and began to reach back and forth. She was still focused on the light in front of her and she was now sure it was an outline of a person moving like she was. She had a fleeting thought that this was somewhat like an old Jane Fonda workout, but the voice, the lights, and the patterns drove out any other thoughts.

“Good, you are all doing sooooo good. Now let’s do knee ups and twisted. Left knee up to right elbow, right knee to left elbow. Left, right, left, right.”

Trisha worked hard as the speed picked up. Her focus was entirely on the light which was obviously a person doing the same work out. In fact it looked almost identical to her silhouette. Before she could wonder if that was strange the voice changed the movement.

“Wonderful. Doesn’t it feel good to do what I say?”

“Yes!” all the women said in one breath

“That’s right! Now, hop in place with the jumping jacks. Make those tits bounce! One, Two, Three…”

Catherine clapped her hands above her head with a big smile on her face as she stared at her outline on the floor. It felt so good to do as the voice said. She was starting to feel euphoric even. The statement about making her tits bounce hadn’t even registered with her as an insult as she had to do what the voice said.

“Doing great ladies! Now reach down and touch your toes. Bend your knees and thrust those sexy asses up! One! Two! Three!..”

Jasmine and Harmony both thrust their lovely asses up in the air to the count with an air of excitement.

“Now SLAP that ass! Smack it like a hooker trolling a John!”

SMACK!!!!

As one, every woman in the room slapped their ass with a huge smile.

“Again!”

SMACK!!!!

“That’s it you whores! Now put your left hand on your hip and strut forward 10 steps like you are showing off your goods!”

Trisha and Catherine both slowly strutted forward putting one heel in front of their toes to get a nice slow sway from their asses. They slowly waved their right hands back and forth and both had big empty grins on their faces.

“Wonderful ladies of the evening! You are doing so well! Now everyone stand in place. And take that pole and lean against it like it’s a lamppost!”

The ceiling opened numerous small holes and poles slid down. Each woman strutted up next to one and leaned against it, rolling out their hips and pouting a sexy pout.

“You are all doing so well. Now bend over like you are leaning in a car window. Smile and offer yourselves up!”

Jasmine leaned forward and in a sexy voice said “Hey stud, you looking for a good time? $100 and I’m all yours.” It was echoed by every other woman.

If any of the women had looked around they would have seen every woman’s eyes were now completely white, and every woman’s voice had taken an empty monotone sound to it. And the whole room moved in perfect synchronization to the commands given. But none of the women did anything but what they were told.

“Now bitches, time to work those mouths. Take these dildos and put those tongues to work. Suck it! One! Two!”

Each woman pulled a taped dildo off their respective pole and took it in their mouth. They sucked it deeper at each number and then pulled it out when the word “Relax” was spoken.

“Good job whores! Now let’s finish this workout. Wrap your legs around that pole and rub your hot wet pussies against it! Keep that pussy on it!”

Suddenly every pole glowed with a green glow. Every woman let out a gasp, and their heads rolled back. Their bodies were engulfed by the green light and their forms seemed to melt and reform. The glow faded and revealed some major changes.

“Good job whores. Your pimp will now come and get you. Thank you for using the Complete Workout. As promised a whole new way of looking at your body and yourself!”

The lights came on and the man from the front came in with a smirk.

“Okay bitches. Line up and let’s get you out of here and onto the street. You! What’s your name?”

“I’m Kat! I like to fuck, and I love being treated like the gutter trash I am. Oh yeah, nothing but white trailer trash ready to fuck for a $20 or a joint!”

Catherine strutted forward as she spoke. She had black hair, brown eyes, and reeked of cheap perfume. She wore cheap clear plastic heels, fishnet stockings, a black micro skirt and a black bra top. Her hair was in a simple ponytail and she had on thick makeup and cheap plastic bracelets. She popped a bubble and grinned at her pimp.

“Kat, got it. Into the van out back. You next.”

“Me Kimy. Me wike to fucky fucky. Me do anyting you want!”

Trisha minced forward as her pimp pointed at her. Her short hair was now long and straight black, hanging down to her ass. She now looked Thai with almond eyes and a slim figure. Her tits bulged out and looked fake as all hell. She sported purple nail polish, lipstick and eye shadow. She was also short, maybe 5 foot 3 inches and was dressed in a one piece purple rhinestone tube dress that barely covered her snatch, purple leg wraps, and purple heels. No one would ever mistake her for Trisha.

“Nice. You?”

“I’m Keisha. Forget these trailer park rejects, you want some fine pussy, you come and get me!”

Harmony had a bit of a swagger as she moved forward. She was now 6 feet 2 inches at least, black, and sassy as fuck. She had a chest that was easily a 38 EE with huge areolas peaking up over the top of her bright red latex tube dress. Her hair was poofed out and she wore a set of red latex thigh boots that made her even taller. She looked like a streetwalker ready to break a john in half if they couldn’t do it for her.

Fred grinned and gave her a big slap on her ass as she sauntered past him. She grinned at him and lit up a cigarette as she moved to the van.

“And you?”

“I’m like Jewel! Jewel like, LOVES to party and fuck! Can Jewel turn some tricks?”

Jasmine giggled as she strutted forward. Her lovely mixed Brazilian/Middle Eastern features were now gone and replaced by a tall blonde with tanned legs and poofed out bleach blonde hair. She looked like a walking poster child for a great plastic surgeon. Her tits, part of her face, her ass, and her tummy all had the appearance of someone who had dropped major money to look like a valley girl porn star. She was decked out in a gold tube dress and a white fur coat. She had on thick makeup and blew a bubble as Fred looked her over.

“Oh, the voice will love this. The voice really didn’t like you at all.”

Jewel pouted and began to look sad and Fred chuckled. “Don’t worry baby, the voice just LOVES your look. You turn some tricks and everything will be just fine.”

Jewel smiled and nodded. “Kay! I’m totally down with that! Jewel likes to fuck!”

Fred loaded the other women, once the best of society and now all a cheap opposite of what they had been, into several vans.

Fred shook his head as he hopped in the last van. He still was not sure about how the voice had done it, but that workout had completely transformed everyone in there into a whole other person. White to Black, Black to Asian, Asian to Slavic, Slavic to Hispanic. Red hair to black, black hair to blonde, blonde to brown, brown to red or even a weird obviously fake dye job (one woman now sported a pink hairdo). The only constant was that each woman, once high society, was now a cheap streetwalking hooker who you would never in a million years think was someone else.

Fred’s thoughts were interrupted by his cell ringing.

“It is done?” the Voice asked.

“Done. All of them. Everyone showed up, everyone changed. The, urm, group you mentioned was very interesting if you want to know more about it.”

“No need. You are on your way to LA then. Do not ever come back here. Do not ever mention what happened, or how you got these whores. You will not like what will happen if you do.”

“I don’t want to know anything. I’ve got a stable that is loyal and hot as hell, why look a gift horse in the mouth?” Fred said.

“Because it’s human nature to question. It’s human nature to try and improve and climb and become something better. And its sadly human nature for those in the top position to try and stop others from getting there.” The voice said.

Fred heard one final very quiet comment before the phone went dead.

“All I wanted was to be their friend. And they couldn’t forgive me for trying.”

Fred looked as his cell phone and then in the rearview mirror at several hookers touching up their makeup, smoking, and in one case fingering herself. He shrugged and tossed the phone out the window.

The next day was a blur of activity as the police, state police, FBI, and the media raced around trying to determine the whereabouts of 20 high society women who had simply disappeared. Their cars were parked at the club, their IDs, wallets, and clothes in their lockers, and no trace of anything strange. No camera footage was found when it was discovered that the security system had been disabled for a week. No witnesses came forward, no one had seen anything. Despite a great deal of effort not one of the women was ever found.

But on the mean streets of LA, a pimp named Big Fred made a killing with a 100% loyal stable of hot new hookers who rocked the red light district. Despite lots of questions from other pimps and the police he never talked about where his whores came from. Ever.