The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is intended for mature adults only over the legal age. If you do not fall into this category then DO NOT READ FURTHER. If you live in an area where adult material is outlawed then this story is not to be read.

This story contains sexual situations between males and the use of hypnosis by one gay male to subjugate others. If you find any of these concepts to be offensive then do not continue on. If while reading this story you find that you are becoming offended then STOP READING. All that said, and you still wish to continue .... please do!

The Complete Takeover

Part Three

by M2MNIPU8me

When Glenn walked into the gym, he found that Gene had Michael well prepared for his upcoming downward spiral into the new life which awaited him. Patrick was seated on an exercise bike .... a very special exercise bike. He wore only gym shoes, white socks, and a black one piece workout suit. The suit was form fitting in every way. The top was sleeveless allowing Michael’s upper body to be displayed. His nipples were visible as they sat snugly in little cups designed into the suit. Speaking of cups, the outline of his cock and balls were likewise visible encased in a similar protective cup at his crotch. Michael’s hands and feet were velcroed to the handlebars and pedals so that he was prohibited from losing contact with the bike. An earphone sat snugly in each ear.

“Can he hear us ....” Glenn asked of Gene.

“No he .....”

“I can understand you just find Howe ....”

Both Glenn and Gene looked at Michael in surprise.

“ ..... you didn’t know that I could read lips did you Howe ...!”

Glenn turned his back on Michael. Gene understood the maneuver and did likewise.

“Stupid isn’t he .... but that ability will come in handy once we have him enslaved. We’ll have him at your side at meetings and he will eagerly tell you what others are saying just in the hope of gaining your favors .... but that’s for another time ... what music are you piping into him?”

“The Aggression program ... this way when you are ready for him he will be all pumped up and will try to defy and resist what we are going to do to him ...”

“Excellant ... his telling us about reading our lips is a sign that it’s working ... if he was in control of all his senses he could have used that to his advantage .... OK .... let’s get started ... diminish the music and turn on the mike .....”

Turning to face michale once again, “..... Michael can you hear me now ...?”

“So Howe, this is your instrument of distruction ..... I eat these things for lunch .....”

“I know you do Michael ....”

“Mike ... I told you my name is Mike ....”

“ ...... and that is exactly why it is the perfect weapon against you”, Glenn continues unfazed by Michael’s objection to how he was addressed.

“Where’s Pat?”

“Patrick is in my office having dreams .... wet dreams .... about me .... about my cock .... not necessarily in that order. By the time he awakens in an hour or so I shall have him throughly enthralled with me ...... with my cock .... just as I am going to have you enthralled with black males and black cocks .....!”

“Fat chance ....”

With a nod from Glenn, Gene proceeded to attach leads to the both the nipple cups and the crotch.

“What are you going to do ... electrocute me ???”

“No .... not if I can help it .... these are just going to ‘help’ you fall in love with black cocks and forget all about your love for white pussy!”

“You keep saying that Howe .... but I don’t think you have a chance in hell in succeeding ..... OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Michael’s comments were interrupted when Howe’s pushed a button on the panel in front of him .... The result was a very erotic stimulation of Michael’s nipples, cock, and balls. Michael reacted like all the other males given this treatment .... he found himself unable to express himself in anything other than basic sounds.

“Feels good doesn’t it Michael .... now, how does this feel ...??”

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Michael screamed as the pleasure in his nipples and crotch was replaced by electrical pain.

“Which do you prefer Michael .... pleasure ... or pain?”

Howe proceeded to alternate the switches making Michael sing accordingly. After a few repetitions of this, he stopped.

“You bastard ...”

Another hit of the pleasure .... this time intensified ....

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...........”

“Feel your nipples and cock getting hard Michael ....”

When he returned the settings to normal Michael was anything but ...

“More ... do that again ... please .....”

Howe smiled ... Michael was all but begging for another hit of the erotic pleasure he controlled.

“In a moment Michael, you’ll be in complete control of your own destiny. The bike you are on is electronically linked to a computer in this panel. The faster you pedal the more pleasure you shall receive .... however, your pedaling will also cause a pretty beguiling spiral to appear on the display attached to your handle bars. The faster you pedal, the faster the beguiling spiral shall spin .... drawing you into it .... drawing you into a deep deep hypnotic state of mind. You shall find the combination of the pleasure you feel in your nipples, cock, and balls in conjunction with the beguiling spiral to be irresistible. Each shall lure you to pedal faster .... and then the faster you go .... the greater the pleasure a visous cycle ... on the cycle ....!”

“And if I don’t ....”

“Pedal ...", Howe finshed the thought for him, “you shall experience an ever increasing dosage of the pain you felt before ... but it’s all up to you Michael .... you are in control of your own destiny ... pleasure servicing blacks or pain .....”

Glenn pushed some buttons on his panel and walked away from the control unit. “Ok, you’re on your own now .... just to show you I’m not really a mean spirited person, I started you off on the pleasure side of the fence .... what happens now is totally up to you!”

Michael tried to think straight but this was impossible because of the feelings of pleasure stimulating his nipples and crotch. All he could think to do was not pedal. As he sat there motionless on the bike, he slowly sensed the decrease in the pleasure to the point where it became annoying .... then irritating .... then down right painful. He gritted his teeth trying to focus on something .... anything but the pain. But then, he started to hear a voice through the earphones ... it wasn’t Howe’s but it was familiar none-the-less. The deepness of it seemed to be beckoning to him .... if he was in more control of his situation he have reconized the voice as belonging to Williams .... just as he shall belong to him if Howe got his way.

“You can stop the pain boy .... push the pedal ... stop the pain ... push the pedal .... obey me ... it will give you pleasure ... stop pain ... pedal .... boy ....obey .... pleasure .... pain ... pedal ... boy .... obey .... pleasure .....”

Over and over Michael heard William’s deep sexy voice urging him on. Finally, Michael could take no more ... he started to pedal slowly ... very slowly. Sure enough, the pain was replaced by a small dosage of pleasure ... small as it was however, it was much more desirable than the awful pain .... At the same time, a pretty spiral appeared on the screen attached to Michael’s handlebars. It flashed as it spun in a slow rhythum matching Michael’s pedaling.

At the appearence of the spiral, Williams changed his message. “Feel the pleasure ... pedal .....faster..... boy .... feel the pleasure ... pedal .... faster ... boy .... pleasure .... faster ... boy .... pedal .... faster ... boy .... pleasure .... faster ... boy ....”

Michael still had enough of his conscious mind working to know what was being done to him. He opted to pedal at the slow speed. This did not fit with the commands programmed into the computer. Slowly, the pleasure was being replaced by the pain .... although the spiral continued to spin its aluring pattern in front of his face. Summoning all of his remaining will power, Michael managed to defy Williams voice and the hypnotic temptation of the spiral by turning his head away from the screen. Michael focused his attention on a spot on the far side of the gym. Feeling somewhat safe for the moment, Michael decided he could pedal a little faster to alleviate the pain in his nipples and cock.

The faster speed brought back the pleasure ... only this time it was intensified .... Michael could not help but let out a lustful sigh.

Seeing this pleased both Howe and Williams. Williams intensified his urging .... “That’s it boy .... faster .... faster .... more pleasure .... faster ... pleasure....”

Michael could not help but follow the suggestions Williams was planting in his brain and increased the speed .... thus bringing more pleasure to his nipples and cock. But he refused to look at the spiral .... nothing they could do could make him look at that damn beautiful erotic spinning spiral ......

Williams nodded to Howe ......

“CLICK ....” with that sound all the lights in the gym went out. All that is except the light of the spiral on Michael’s screen.

“The eye is an organ which needs stimulation Michael ... it seeks light ..... it needs light .... see the light of the pretty girating spiral Michael .... ”

Michael had lost his focal point. To his horror he found his eyes moving towards the spiral. He strained with all his might to turn his head as far right as possible ..... but his eyes could still see the compeling spiral. He closed his eyes to escape .... but the spiral became a strobe and penatrated this weak defense.

The pleasure in Michael’s nipples and cock changed too so they matched the cycle of the strobing spiral. Michael felt weaken by all these erotic feeling .... he felt his will slipping away .....

Williams begun his final assult .... “See the pleasure ... feel the pleasure... look at the spiral Michael ..... See the pleasure ... feel the pleasure .... look at the spiral ..... boy ......... ”

Williams kept up this cadance ..... Michael’s eyes showed a ‘will of their own’ and opened.

“Your neck would be more comfortable if you look directly at the spiral Michael .... less stress ... more relaxed ... look directly at the spiral Michael .... no stress... total relaxation ... looking directly at the spiral .... boy .....”

The total effect of the pleasure in his nipples and cock and the soft compeling urging of Williams had Michael in la la land ... Michael’s head turned back to the left until he stared directly into the pulsating strobe. Because of the total darkness of the rest of the room, Michael’s pupils were dilated allowing the strobe to reach deep into his mind ...

“That’s it Michael ... stare deep into the spiral ... deeper .... deeper faster ... faster .... deeper ... faster ... deeper ... faster ...”

Michael was lost in a world where he saw nothing but the spiral .... heard nothing but the sounds coming through his earphones. This was always the best part for both Howe and Williams ... the seduction and enslavement. ..... both their cocks were rock hard from the excitment.

Michael was ready for the next phase. “Your name is Michael .... you are a boy .... You are Michael ... you are a boy ... repeat”

“I am Michael ... I am a boy .....”

“Yes ... a boy who loves to be called such .... a boy who loves the name Michael ....”

“ ...... love to be called boy .... love the name Michael ...”

“Yes ... now Michael ... you may stop pedaling .... the spiral will not go away .... your powerful legs have given it life for hours to come!”

As instructed, Michael’s pedaling slowed and then stopped all together. Now he just sat and stared at the rotating spiral. As he did so, two of the male servants (each dressed in white leather jockstraps and matching chocker) used digital cameras to take pictures of his face from different angles and distances. These were rushed to the computer lab for processing.

(The color of the jockstraps worn by various males had very definite significance. White was the color worn by enslaved boys who had as yet to either taste or feel a cock inside him. Though they were certainly under the hypnotic influence of Glenn, and would perform when commanded, they were still considered virgins. Gray jockstraps were worn by those who had been deflowered. These boys worked by day as corporate execs but spent their evenings in service to their Master. They reported on any secret inside information they might have heard during the day and as lures to entice others into Glenn’s web. Finally, Gold jockstraps were worn by the Male Dom Hypnotists.)

Inside of ten minutes the lab called to say they were ready to proceed. Howe pressed some buttons on the control panel commencing the next phase. Around the spiral other images begun to form .... Michael saw erotic images of a male stud enjoying sex with various females in a multitude of positions and acts. As the pictures came into focus he could see the male stud was he. (If Michael was to look closely, he would have noticed that his face was superinposed but the condition Howe had him in made that highly unlikely.) To Michael, there was no doubt that he was seeing himself. Along with the pictures, Michael’s nipples, cock, and balls were ‘treated’ to a dose of electrical pain. “Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......”

See yourself boy ..... see yourself with beautiful sexy females .... feel the pain ........ females touching you .... licking your cock .... very painful .....”

Then, the images changed. The pictures Michael now saw depicted white and Black males in various sexual positions .... each pleasing the other with their mouths .... their tongues .... their cocks ..... At that same instant, the pain was replaced by pleasure .....”

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“Now see and feel what it’s like to make love to a Black male Michael.....”

These sights and sensations repeated themselves for an hour. After the first few repetitions, Michael no longer needed Williams voice to make the connection for him .... that was firmly embedded in his brain. After about forty-five minutes, the actual pain was removed whenever he saw the sexy erotic images. Michael screamed in horror none the less. He was still given a pleasure dose when showed pictures of white males with Black males.

After an hour a subtle change occurred quite suddenly. Michael went from seeing himself with white females (and experiencing pain ... all in his mind) .... to seeing white males making love to Black males (feeling pleasure in his nipples, cock, and balls), to seeing himself making mad passionate love with Williams (feeling nothing but the highest pleasure the machine could subject him to). Again, if Michael was in anything approaching a normal state of mind, he would have seen that his face had been superimposed ..... but by this time Michael was in erotic heaven.

Michael was subjected to an half hour of this .... whites making love to Blacks followed by him making love to Williams. Interestingly, the pleasure felt when shown the latter became insufficient. The pleasure when seeing him with Williams was soooooooooo much more intense.

In all these pictures, the white male was shown in a subserviant position. He was either on his back, on his knees, or on all fours...... This did not go unnoticed by Michael’s subconscious.

The final half hour was nothing but images (and pleasure sensations) of Michael and Williams making mad passionate love. When they were through with him, Michael had cum multiple times in his workout suit. He was lead away to sleep .... where he would dream of sex with Blacks .... one Black in particular.

The next thing Michael consciously remembers is being in a gym working out. He has no idea where he is nor how he got there.... but the fact he is in a gym makes him feel at ease. He finds it strange that everyone, including himself, is dressed in a white one piece suit. Michael finds himself looking looking at the bodies of his fellow gym-rats. “WOW .... I’ve never seen such hunks!", Michael thinks to himself. He cannot help but look at their crotches .... wondering how big each may be ... he finds himself especially curious about the Black studs ..... he does not know why ... he simply cannot take his eyes off of them ....”

Then .... all of a sudden, his eye catches sight of a Black male just entering the gym. He is so tall and muscular .... “What a body ...” Michael thinks ..... Though he looks farmilar Michael knows he would remember a body like that. Michael cannot help but move towards him for a closer look.

As Williams went through his workout routine, he would chose a different boy at each station to act as his spotter and to supply negative force for him. It pleased him that Michael was following him around like a boy wanting recognition from a super star.... but he purposely ignored him ... always taking someone just to his left or right ... or immediately behind him.

After he had finished his last apparatus, he turned to Michael, “Boy, ...... you shall attend to me in the whirlpool!”

(“What”, Michael thought to himself ..... no way .... and why is he calling me boy ...?) He was about to protest when Williams said,

“Come boy...!”

Though he disliked being called <boy> .... especiall by a Black male, there was something about the way it was said that caused Michael’s cock to stir. His conscious mind told him to stay and finish his workout but there was a much more compelling voice within him which told him that he had to follow ...... if only to find out more about this geogerous hunk. All Michael was able to say was, “Yes Sir!", and follow the magnificent masterpiece to the lockerroom where they were soon alone.

“What is your name boy?”

“Mike ...”

“You mean Michael ..... don’t you boy ....”

Though he had always disliked that name, it no longer seemed so distasteful especially when said by this Black God. “Yes Sir ... Michael...”

“Well, Michael, you can’t go into the whirlpool with those clothes on ..... why don’t you strip for me ....”

“I didn’t come here to assist you in the whirlpool ....”

“Then why did you come....?”

“To ........” , Michael froze ..... yes why did he follow ......??

“To find out who I was and why you felt so attracted to me .... isn’t that right boy! .............”

“No, and I am not a boy .....”

Genie circled his prey, who was paralyzed like a hypnotized mouse. He approached from behind .... towering over him. He put one massive hand around Michael’s crotch and pulled him towards him cupping his hardening cock and balls though the workout suit. With his other hand, he massaged Michael’s nipples. Genie then whispered hotly into Michael’s ear, “Tell me you don’t like the feel of my cock on your ass .... tell me you don’t like the feel of my hands on your cock .... your nipples ... tell me ....... boy ......”

The only sound heard from Michael was his ever quickening breathing.

Genie undid the velcro straps of Michael’s workout suit at the shoulders and crotch ... allowing it to slip to Michael’s feet. Then, still having a firm hold on Michael, Genie stepped back. Michael had no choice but to do likewise stepping out of his workout suit in the process. Now he only wore white socks and gym shoes. With a snap of his fingers, Genie made two muscular males appear. Each was dressed in only a gray jockstrap. While Genie held Michael upright, these boys each removed a gym shoe and its associated sock. Then, with another snap of his finger, Genie made the two boys disappear .... leaving him alone once again with Michael.

With his hand still fondling Michael’s cock .... Genie repeated ..... “Tell me boy .....”

This time Michael replied, “HMMMMMMMMMMMMM feels goooooooooood .... don’t stop ....”

Genie spun Michael around so they stood cock to cock. Stepping away from his new toy, Genie pulled his shirt over his head to reveal his smooth massive chest. Michael looked on in awe. Genie then placed his hands on Michael’s shoulders and gently guided him to his knees. Michael found himself staring at the hardening buldge in Genie’s shorts.

“Remove my gym shoes and socks for me ... boy......”

Michael felt overwhelmed by all that he was experiencing. Not wanting to take his eyes off of Genie’s crotch .... he reached blindly for a shoe. When he found he could not accomplish the task given him without looking, he cursed, and looked away .... but only long enough to untie the laces and loosen each shoe. His eyes immediately found their way back to Genie’s crotch. Then while Genie used his shoulder for support, Michael removed each sneaker and sock.

“Very good .... now slide my shorts down to my ankles Michael ....”

Michael readily complied because he wanted to see what was underneath those short. To his disappointment, he found a huge Gold jockstrap. Genie stepped out of his shorts and kicked them aside. Taking Michael’s hands, Genie first placed them on the jockstrap’s crotch so he could feel the fullness of what lay underneath. When he saw Michael’s eyes buldge in amazement, he moved them to the straps.

“Remove my jock ... boy .... and hand it to me!”

In a daze, Michael did so .... As the jock slid down his thighs, it exposed Michael to Genie’s ten inch flaccid cock. Michael’s eyes were held transfixed by the dangling mesmerizing shaft while he completed the task of sliding the jock off of Genie and handing it to him.

Genie wasted no time in putting the jock to its intended use. Slipping the waist band over Michael’s head, he looped the straps over his ears so the crotch was positioned right at Michael’s nose. The whole effect was much like a surgical mask.

“Sniff me boy ..... I shall allow you to keep this memento of our first rendezvous. Wear it when you sleep so you will come to know my scent!”

Genie knew that Michael was in no state to hear what was being said to him. This suggestion was intended for Michael’s subconscious (which heard and readily accepted it).

“Now boy, take the pale of soapy water and sponge my body paying special attention to my chest, thighs, and cock. After you have done so, you shall sponge me off with the rinse water.”

Michael was in love. Michael knew it ... The fact that he was in love with a Black Muscle Stud did not bother him. No one ... not even a female had ever made him feel this way .... so he gladly performed what was ‘asked’ of him. It gave him special joy to clean Genie’s chest and cock. To his delight, Genie invited him into the whirlpool when he was through. It was there that Genie kissed him for the first time. When Michael felt Genie’s tongue come searchingly into his mouth, both his nipples and cock hardened to full erection. Though he enjoyed the sensation immensely, he could not have even begin to understand that his brain had been manipulated to feel this way. Even if he could, he would not have cared ... such was the hypnotic spell Glenn and Genie had him under.

As he broke the kiss, Genie smiled thinking to himself that it would not be long before the takeover was complete.

To be continued .... comments and suggestions welcomed.