The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

COMPLETE CONTROL

1. Amy

It was Amy’s going away party, so this was going to be my last chance. She had always had a great figure but in recent years had lost all her extra weight, without loosing her amazing boobs, and now her figure was off the scale. It was no surprise that she had a man and was moving to London.

She was yet to indicate where the shindig was going to be, which gave me time to lay my plans. I lacked leverage to force her into doing things for me so I was going to have to improvise I decided as I sat in my room in just my pants. First, I’d check out her sexual fantasies to see if there was anything I could tap into; I brought up her file and clicked through to her secrets. There were options for kinks or fantasies but I’d check out kinks later.

There were no recent ones so I looked back for the first one I could find. She’d fantasised about a black guy in a military uniform and had been quite naughty with him. Frankly, it was a bit dull, everyone has fantasies about well-hung black guys and it wasn’t going to help me get her. Her kinks section was empty too, she was turning out to be really vanilla.

Uninspired, I brought up her visual and removed her clothing, careful to make sure that the effect wasn’t duplicated in real life. According to the activity monitor, she was looking at photos and was alone. When I tuned in to what she was seeing, I could see why she was alone, she wouldn’t want others to see these. It seemed that our Amy had been visiting prostitutes and had some photos to remember the visits by.

She’d sensibly stuck to the same girl and based on her picture, I brought up her profile too. Her name was Joan but she called herself Joni for her work. She would be perfect and there was no time like the present. I selected her picture as my form and spent a while selecting suitably slutty clothes, I also uploaded the basic details of their previous encounters so I wouldn’t be caught out and prepared to port over there. Before I left though I had another idea and set up a construct based on her fantasy. I’d use him later and hopefully he’d use both of us. I left a back-door so I could transfer to his body if I wanted then left him on hold.

The port-door took me to Amy’s house, I’d never been there but could pull up a schematic. I put a Not My Business field around the entrance; it wouldn’t do for a neighbour to see a prostitute on her doorstep. There was also the issue of house-mates but I checked their itineraries and they weren’t due back for the rest of the day so there was no need for extra measures. I knocked on the door.

‘What are you doing here? How did you find me?’

‘I read a bill while you were in the toilet. I need a place to hide, please help me.’

‘Go away!’ She slammed the door on me so it was time to go to plan B.

First I walked away, sobbing of course but the hard-hearted bitch made no move to help. In that case she deserved the next bit. Round the corner, I swapped bodies with my construct, taking care to save Joni for later use. Now I was Joni’s big black boyfriend, who wanted to know where she was hiding. I had no idea if Joni had a boyfriend, black or otherwise but it fed nicely into Amy’s fantasy.

The door didn’t budge when I hit it but the noise alerted Amy I was there, although nobody else cared thanks to the field. I sensed her looking out at me from a window and quickly disrupted phone communications in her house in case she called for help. She did try but of course it didn’t work, on the other hand I wasn’t getting very far with the door. I extended the field around the house and tracked her on the schematic. She was going for the other exit so I used a portal to ambush her there. She was ready for that and, as I knew, was a student of kung fu but her kick didn’t phase my constructed body.

She couldn’t hurt me or get past me so I open palmed her back into the kitchen. She ran for the front door but I caught her while she was fumbling for the lock and we struggled. ‘Where is Joni?’ I bellowed, giving her some reasoning behind this sudden attack. ‘Safe from you,’ she bluffed and came in with an elbow, which I easily caught, I’ve been studying kung fu a lot longer than her.

Pulling free she went for the classic kick to the balls but I used a plum blossom block and it got nowhere near. She realised she was outclassed and to drive the point home I added, ‘they taught us to fight in the army, give up little lady and tell me where she is.’

‘Never!’ She grabbed a umbrella and smacked me with it but that just knocked it out of her hands. My return blow bashed the door open and she ran. I refocused the field around her, rejecting less subtle methods, then pursued.

I needed to widen the map to locate her but she was far enough ahead to portal safely and this time the ambush worked. Still she fought and this time she made a good hit. My quickly whipped up construct wasn’t particularly well-constructed and hit the deck; I was glad I’d set it not to fade out when ‘killed’. Thinking fast, I projected Joni nearby and leapt into her. Perhaps Amy would be a bit friendlier now.

‘Have you got a phone, mine doesn’t seem to be working?’

‘I had to leave it behind when he came after me. That was amazing.’

‘I can’t feel a pulse. Help me turn him over.’ As it turned out Amy didn’t need any help, the man was lighter than she expected.

‘Have you killed him?’ I asked as Amy began CPR. This was not going as planned, all the abilities I could command and it had still gone wrong. I added a thready pulse to the construct and told Amy we needed to get out of there. To my relief she agreed but where were we going to go?

I had no back-up plan and Amy had no idea where to go so I suggested we check into a chain hotel and then we’d have somewhere to lie low while we worked out what we were going to do. I assured Amy that no one had seen her nearly kill my ex but she was very upset. I suggested grabbing a bottle from the hotel bar and we could drink while we planned. I grabbed glasses too, so I could slip one of the aphrodisiacs I always carried into her drink. I was going to have her.

It was easy to put the drug in but it took a while to work and in the meantime she was getting more and more agitated, especially since she couldn’t contact her boyfriend. I smiled.

‘What are you smiling for, it’s no laughing matter, I might be going to prison.’

‘I’m smiling because you saved me. I know that it’s serious but to me you are a hero and I don’t know how to thank you.’

It seemed the drug had hit at just the right time as she aggressively flipped me onto my stomach and knelt between my legs. Her hands reached round to rub my breasts and I wailed at the sensation. She sat back and patted my ass while rubbing her own groin. We were on the sofa of the room, within reach of the dildos in my bag and my pussy was soaking at the thought. From the position she’d put me in my bush was in sight; my slutty outfit hadn’t included underwear. She leant down and kissed me on those lips.

Bent at the waist, she obviously had an idea. My hole was steaming and I had goosebumps as she gave me a tongue bath while she masturbated herself. ‘Go on,’ I said heatedly, ‘please go on.’ We slid to the floor and encouraged by my words, Amy used her tongue until I was in heaven. When she stopped I took a moment to relax and could see she was shocked by her own behaviour.

‘What am I doing?’

‘I believe it’s called foreplay.’ I replied, holding still and hoping the drug hadn’t worn off so soon. She was sweating, which was a good sign that she was still putty in my hands. After a moment of struggle she began to explore my body once more.

‘Oh Amy!’ She was so tender with her kisses and as she straddled me, I could feel her breath on my neck. I glanced around and she followed my gaze to my handbag. Quizzical, she reached inside and found the dildos, pulling them out while rubbing my clit. I gave little screams of pleasure as she began teasing me with the double-headed one, which was already becoming slippery. Then she pushed it home and I felt filled up.

Amy sensually positioned the other one at my arse, preparing to take me from behind. I placed a hand behind me to help and she understood what I was trying to do and that I was okay with the anal penetration. I still groaned as it went in, it was so tight and Amy wasn’t showing much experience at this, although she seemed to be enjoying it. According to my form’s memories they’s got as far as a butt plug before as they had begun to trust each other. This whore’s asshole was tiny but it would serve.

Athletic pumping produced some blood so I boosted the body’s regenerative abilities and got up on my knees. The sex continued with her pushing it so deep she was fisting me lewdly, I’d always liked anal sex but this was something else. With a whole fist through that tiny hole I was in agony, too much agony to make any alterations to the situation. Yet even this agony was pleasurable and when she pulled hand and dildo out, I let out a gurgle.

‘Fuck I need a big cock!’ Amy exclaimed as she sat next to me on the hotel room floor.

‘That was incredible.’ I said when I got my breath back.

‘Really?’

‘Yes, would you like to try?’

‘Frig me instead, that would be great.’ According to the monitor I had on her thoughts, she really wanted to ask for it but I began fingering her first.

I bent her over and let saliva drip onto her arsehole. This excited her as she realised she was in a win-win situation. Her head hung down as I parted her soft thighs, her enjoyment obvious. There was silence now in the warm room, broken by her consent.

‘Let’s do it.’

I could only have imagined this earlier, Amy asking me to anally penetrate her, so obviously I had to agree. Neither woman was gay, they just thought sex with other women was great. I pushed the dildo forward to initiate Amy into anal sex and having made the introduction I became more vigorous. I’d dreamed of this and picked up the pace, Amy screamed in response and I saw sweat run down her crack. I was very excited but still planning, Amy had wanted a cock and I could oblige personally. With her in the state she was now, I’d probably get a free pass to try anything and in my dream it had been my cock entering her. Leaving part of my consciousness in the copy of Joni, I stepped back into my own body.

Amy needed no further encouraging once she felt my dick on her skin and I suggested replacing the dildo with the real thing. Joni slipped her hand round my rod so Amy was still going to get ass-fisted, about which I found I had no guilt.

I was soon ramming into her sweaty arse and I knew just how to do it. Her legs were trembling, her hole felt tight, Joni had moved onto her back to reach and not be in the way, this was a great improvement to my sex life. Her puckered hole humped Joni’s hand as Amy tried to come, making the hand plus my cock a perfect fit. I guessed she felt dirty as she got fisted but she was certainly enjoying it. It felt fabulous as Joni clenched her hand round my cock inside Amy, the pressure really added to the sex even though it hurt a bit.

Joni still had a sex toy up her cunt and there was a bit of a competition as to who could orgasm first. We were all so hotly engaged in our acts that there was a sort of haze over us but I still had stuff to think about. All this pleasure was fair enough and I’d screened for infection but after years of her being out of reach, I now had Amy in my hands. I mentally pulled up the manuals, to help decide what to do with her. I could just memory wipe her and leave her here but I decided to go the other way and keep her as a slave.

It would be stretching it to come up with a decent cover story; faking her death seemed a little harsh so I decided to employ her instead. The rough sex from this point was used to discipline her, although it seemed unnecessary judging by her masturbation. Her hand was pretty much engulfed and she was moaning as I was half in her arse. It was great entertainment but I was beginning to ache behind my smile. I patted her bum with my iron-hard cock still in it and that triggered her orgasm at last.

I felt the soft hairs of her burning cunt and triggered a second orgasm in the object of my fixation, so close to the first one that she passed out. I seized her hips to stop us slipping out too fast and as my cock came out Joni placed her mouth around it. She was soaked in Amy’s cum and her legs were opening and closing; I could virtually taste her own cum. She gagged on my cock so we shifted to let her get comfortable and let her finish cleaning the shit off it.

My own seed finally spilled out; I preferred to have the women orgasm first but since this version of Joni was technically me, this was a special case. Not that it was the first time I’d had my own cock in my mouth, even before I developed my abilities. I’d recreated myself naked so the jets of sperm weren’t an issue, even if they were quite powerful and thick.

While Amy was unconscious I applied my mind control as my appearing from nowhere was not going to make sense. I built up a new consciousness for her and took the time to make a decent job of it, she was going to be my slave but she was going to enjoy it. I also took a copy of her personality, both in case I ever wanted to restore her and because I’d worked out how to have her without raising any alarms. Once the basic slave personality was in place, I slapped her arse to wake her up.

I had a night out ahead and Amy remained unresponsive. I felt stiff from all the sex but as I looked down at her I realised my heightened sex drive wouldn’t turn off. I reduced the room lights to a soft glow then it was all about my new slave. I was excited again and lacked the patience for her waking up as I was so stirred up but managed to endure the wait, such is my virtue. Not that I was forbearing, there was still Joni and I had plans for her.

She was part of my contingency plan for keeping Amy, although not in her current form. I enhanced it subtly first, 1% improvements here and there, projecting a big screen on the wall to make sure I got all the tweaks I wanted. I also did some maintenance on her, making sure she was intact after the pounding she’d had but then I could wait no longer and we got back to the action.

My maintenance had replaced her hymen so I was technically deflowering her. Amy finally came round but just watched initially, certainly, thanks to my mental meddling, she made no attempt to exit the room. She noticed the enhancements I’d made to Joni, including her cute freckles, making her even more the girl of Amy’s dreams. When I did my subtle enhancements I usually tapped into the girl in question’s own preferred self-image to see which way to go but Joni wasn’t real so I’d used Amy’s wishes instead.

They were an astounding couple now, inspiring all sorts of dirty thoughts that with my powers I could act on. However Amy was now beginning to overlap with my next plan so it was a good job I was a genius. First I saved the new Joni, just in case I needed a generic, if stunning, woman later. Then I copied Amy’s body pattern onto Joni, as she would be performing as her from now on, while Amy herself became one of my ambassadors.

After a slow month, a lot was happening, I sent the new Amy out, hair still uncombed, then returned to the real Amy’s degradation. I’d have to keep her secret but for now I could take out my aggression on her, once I’d tweaked up her regeneration levels. While I was doing that, I made her new, blonde hair-colour permanent and removed the stone she’d put back on since I last saw her, returning her to her fighting, and incredibly sexy, weight. There was no need to tweak her breasts, they were just fine.

Her heavy melons lurched under her top, I wanted to make them stand out as it would make them even more beautiful but for a second I just soaked in both them and her beautiful smile. With no common sense, considering I was meant to be elsewhere soon, I wanted to see her body unwrapped, to pay homage to it. I began with a complimentary ‘You’re beautiful,’ which seemed to surprise her, possibly just because of the timing, it wasn’t the most romantic situation.

I’d learned what she liked and although she couldn’t openly be my girlfriend, there was nothing stopping me have rough sex with her in private. She slipped off her dress in a sexy way while I held my recovering penis, then I inserted it, straddling her on the floor. She gyrated her pelvis in a way I would have paid to watch, and I was doing more than just watch. She broke into a clean sweat and I lost count of her orgasms but I’d barely begun.

The bedroom’s cheap carpet was giving us burns so we moved to the bed, her new regeneration quickly removing her burns. I’d remember this coupling for a long time as I didn’t know about her being fired so as yet I wasn’t worried. Her parents knew though and had been about to call her about it when I dragged her away. Now they had called the police, who politely agreed to meet the parents there.

They were equally polite, and the parents had to reciprocate that politeness, when they all met up at Amy’s at the appointed time but there was a little innuendo too. It focussed around exactly how well they knew their daughter and hints about compensation for wasting police time, along with the ranking officer making sideways glances. Her parents were non-committal, after their demure looking daughter opened the door unharmed but gave her some parental guidance, when the police had gone, about inflicting unnecessary trauma.

While they were talking to a copy of their daughter, I was sexually assaulting the real thing. My phone sounded an alarm; duty called. I was soon out on the street striding towards my next confrontation.