The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 8

Of course, Mr Arden had the penthouse suite. It was, I thought, as good a room as any for fucking and enslaving reluctant women.

His words kept rotating around and around in my head, and they didn’t get any less horrifying.

Tomorrow, I’ll install you in one of my breeding facilities.

We’ll get a baby inside you in no time.

You’ll forget there ever was a time when you didn’t spend your days with men huffing and puffing away while they grind their dicks into you.

Tomorrow, I resolved, I was going to be far, far from here. There was no way I was going near this horrifying man ever again.

I shivered as I heard the door shut behind the four of us. We had passed other groups on the way up here and I knew what they had thought of us. To them, we were just like them — excited ‘buyers’ and willing waitstaff, happy to hire themselves out as sex workers for a night of kinky fun.

On the way to the lift downstairs, we had walked past a man and a woman who I recognised. They had ‘bought’ one of the young male waiters. The woman had him pushed up with his back against the wall, her hand stroking his erection with the tips of her fingers and her fingernails. He had a wild look in his eyes, and he was moaning. ‘I’ll do anything you want, Mistress’, he had said as we passed them, and she had laughed out loud, digging her fingernails hard into his cock so that he had gasped, either with pain or need or both, it was impossible to tell.

Walking from the lift to Mr Arden’s suite, we had passed by another couple, the woman who had groped my breasts first, hours ago now. She was lying back on a public chaise longue, her dressed bunched up and her legs spread, one of the female waitstaff on her knees between her legs, giving her enthusiastic cunnilingus. The husband had smiled at us and shrugged as we had walked past. ‘She couldn’t wait to get into the suite,’ he had said, half apology, half simple explanation.

‘And why should she,’ murmured Mr Arden in response, leading me onwards.

When we entered the suite, my own body was already primed for sex. Whatever Mr Arden had done to me earlier was still in effect. I had almost orgasmed twice while walking up here, just from the sensation of my upper thighs rubbing gently against my pussy.

Eric and Vanity were making themselves at home. He was mixing her up a cocktail while she kicked off her shoes and sat down on the lounge, stretching out luxuriously as if she owned the place. Mr Arden ignored her, leading me across to stand in the centre of the ring of chairs. He stroked a luxurious hand across my naked breasts, clearly enjoying their shape and size.

‘You’re wearing too many clothes, Tinkerbell,’ he said softly. ‘Don’t you agree, Miss Harbor?’

‘Yes,’ she giggled. ‘And it’s Vanity or Van. You can call me what you want, Mr Arden.’

‘I will,’ he replied to her, smiling, and she giggled back, clearly thinking he was flirting with her.

She hopes to fuck him, I thought to myself. But she doesn’t realise what she’s getting into. I just wished that Vanity’s presence wasn’t going to make my job harder.

‘Would you like to strip our guest for us?’ Mr Arden asked, smiling down at her. ‘There’s scissors on the little table over there.’

Giggling again, Vanity picked up the scissors and stepped close to me. She met my eyes, stroking her fingernails down my cheek.

‘Such a slutty girl,’ she murmured. ‘Do you know I kept a girl like you in a cage once? She looked a bit like you. She said she wanted to be my toy, she said she would do anything for me. But she was a failure in the end.’

She snapped the scissors closed just near my ear, almost vindictively, and I flinched, scared. I didn’t think that Mr Arden would let her actually damage me — he seemed like a man who protected his investments — but of course I couldn’t be sure.

‘You belong in a cage,’ Vanity said, and I flinched again, not faking my fear. ‘Girls like you are so cheap — you think you can seduce any man. You need to be taught your place.’

‘Yes, ma’am,’ I whispered helplessly as she stroked the closed blades of the scissors down my arm.

‘Don’t worry,’ she giggled again, clearly enjoying my fear and her power over me. ‘I’m not going to chop anything off. The men will want you whole and undamaged. They’re going to breed you, you stupid girl. And I’m going to enjoy visiting you and watching.’

‘Did you breed the girl you kept?’ Mr Arden asked, accepting a cocktail from Eric.

‘I brought men in to rut with her,’ she said, while I winced inside — I was so glad that woman had been rescued. ‘But their seed didn’t take. Maybe she was barren. She was a failure, anyway. And then I got caught and those assholes removed me from the set.’

‘The men’s seed will take inside this one,’ Mr Arden said, sitting himself down in a large armchair and crossing his knees. ‘She’s on birth control — I can tell — but once it wears off or we get it removed, she’ll prove very fertile indeed. I’m sure you’ll enjoy watching as she grows a baby inside her.’

He sniggered as he said it, and I flinched again. They thought I was scared for me but I was actually scared for Vanity. He was going to lock her up in the same ‘breeding facility’ as he planned for me, I was sure of it.

‘Quit playing with the slut, Vanity,’ Eric said. ‘And get her clothes off.’

Flushing at being rebuked, Vanity started to snip at my clothing — cutting through the waistband of the miniskirt and my tiny panties, pulling the fabric aside and letting it fall to the floor. I had a brief moment wondering what I was going to wear to let myself out of the building later, but I dismissed it. That was a problem for later and if I had to let myself out of this place naked, I would do it.

‘I didn’t let my slut wear clothes at all,’ she sneered at me, ripping my sheer stockings and snipping the suspender belt off me. ‘She had to accept that any man who entered her room was allowed to fuck her. I almost even had her trained,’ she snapped. ‘When the assholes came and took her away.’

She ran her long fingernails across my nipples, before digging them into the soft skin so that I gasped with pain.

‘They had a cattle prod,’ she giggled. ‘She had to present her holes for fucking, or the men would cattle prod her into position.’ She dug her fingernails harder into me. ‘The stupid bitch learned how to behave. Eventually. We didn’t have any difficulty with her after that.’

‘We won’t have any difficulties with Tinkerbell obeying,’ Mr Arden said suavely. ‘Will we, Tinkerbell?’

‘No, Sir,’ I whispered.

I felt too naked, too exposed. There were three of them and they were all frankly awful.

‘Take your shoes off, Tinkerbell,’ Mr Arden said, and I obeyed, kicking the flat pumps I had been wearing all evening off my feet. The remnants of my stockings came off at the same time, then I was standing naked in front of them all.

‘What a pretty girl you are,’ Mr Arden said, motioning to Vanity to step aside so that they all had a full view of my body. He ran his eyes up and down my naked form as if assessing me. ‘Strong and shapely. You’ll survive some rough handling, while still being aesthetically pleasing for the men at my facilities. And you’ll bear children well.’

His eyes dropped to my hips and crotch, and I flinched internally. He gestured to Vanity with a hand.

‘Kneel in front of the slut,’ he said, his words a command. ‘Use your hands and mouth to make her cum. I want to see whether she’s finely tuned enough.’

From the shocked and angry expression on Vanity’s face, she didn’t want to do that. ‘That’s not my job,’ she said. ‘Kneeling is for sluts. Make the girl get herself off with her own hands. Or use a toy.’

‘You’ll be kneeling in front of me later, making me cum,’ Mr Arden said softly, his words a threat. ‘Or in front of Eric. Won’t you, darling?’ I felt him infusing enough of a command into it that she was forced to obey, even if she didn’t know why.

‘Yes, sir,’ Vanity muttered, her face red as if she’d been slapped.

‘Well then,’ he said, sounding reasonable. ‘You shouldn’t have any problems making her cum now. Kneel down and use your fingers on her.’

He laced the order with a faint echo of compulsion, and Vanity stepped forward as if she had been stung, kneeling down at my feet. I didn’t want her to touch me — I thought she was evil — but I knew I didn’t have any choice. I gritted my teeth, knowing that I just had to survive until the end of the evening, when Mr Arden would fall asleep and I would luckily plant my listening bugs in his gear and sneak out.

Vanity started touching me and I wanted to cry immediately at how needy I was, thanks to Mr Arden’s earlier modifications. I remembered his words.

I want you more aroused. I want that sweet little hole between your legs to be hot and tight and burning up.

You’re always desperate for sex and penetration.

I moaned as Vanity started rubbing her fingers back and forth across my clit, clearly hating her task.

‘Fingers inside her as well, Vanity,’ Mr Arden said, and Vanity almost hissed with frustration. ‘Lick her clit.’

Clearly Vanity hadn’t come up to Mr Arden’s room to do ‘work’ — she had come up here to watch him torture me and maybe get to torture me himself. I moaned again as she slid a finger into me, and — humiliatingly — a moment later I came, an orgasm bursting through me so that I stood, gasping above them.

‘Yes, like that,’ Mr Arden said, sounding smug.

I looked down at him, hating him. It was so humiliating to orgasm while standing while these two men watched, simply from Vanity — who hated me — just touching me a couple of times. Her fingers were still inside me, and I couldn’t work out if I wanted more — I was still so needy, I could cry — or for her to stop.

‘Keep going, Vanity,’ Mr Arden said, sounding bored. ‘Mouth on her clit, fingers inside her. Until I tell you that you can stop. I want to see what her frequency is like, and her stamina. If you please.’

The men sat drinking their cocktails, watching as Vanity plunged her fingers into me, rubbing two fingers inside me now, another finger from her other hand rubbing back and forth across my clit. At a snapped order from Mr Arden, she lowered her mouth to my groin, starting to lick and suck on me. She wasn’t very skilled — or she wasn’t trying very hard, or possibly both — and it wasn’t enough but it still felt amazing. I felt another orgasm building and this time, I just let it explode, flooding through me while I cried out.

‘Again, Vanity,’ Mr Arden said. ‘Get your face all wet with her juices.’

I think Vanity was more humiliated than I was as she was forced to kneel at my feet in her designer even dress, bringing me to orgasm again and again. I knew her lipstick and make-up would be smeared as she kept licking and sucking on my clit, and I shuddered above her, hating her and still wanting more.

I was so freaking sensitive and the arousal never went away. A moment after an orgasm, I always wanted another one again.

It’s going to be really easy for you to cum now, Mr Arden had said. I could feel how whatever he had done to me magnifying the existing effect of the arousal and mind control drugs that Garnet and Boulder were injecting me with.

You’ll cum when a man pushes his rod into your cunt, he had said. A slut like you should show her appreciation that men choose to fuck her, don’t you agree?

Remembering his words, I moaned with humiliation. Even after I escape from him tonight, unless I managed to break Garnet’s mind control, I would be back in her clutches tomorrow. And I knew Boulder would love my new heightened arousal and take it as evidence of his own personal prowess.

I came four or five times before Mr Arden let me rest. He told Vanity she could sit up on the lounge again, and then he ordered me to kneel in front of them all. She sat down, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, and glaring at Mr Arden as though her eyes were daggers.

‘You’re such a slut, Tinkerbell,’ Mr Arden said, his eyes on me. ‘You’ve responded excellently to my prompting.’ He paused, looking down at me. ‘You should thank me.’

‘Thank you, sir,’ I muttered, my gaze fixed downwards.

‘Good girl,’ Mr Arden said, and the words felt like a whip across my scared, oversensitive skin. If I let him control me, this is what my days would be like — forced to perform for this man who just thought I was an animal.

He continued speaking. ‘I’ve made you more fuckable,’ he said. ‘You’ll please more men like this. They’ll want to shaft you just so that they can feel your body clenching in arousal around them.’

‘Thank you, sir,’ I said again, my face hot with humiliation. ‘Please let me go,’ I muttered, surprised that he hadn’t forbidden me from asking to leave yet.

‘Now,’ Mr Arden said smoothly, ignoring me as if I hadn’t even spoken. ‘I think those udders of yours should be larger, don’t you, girl?’