The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 6

Mr Arden grinned. ‘You’re just a hole, darling, remember that. The men will enjoy you, that is the important thing.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I flushed as he dropped his hands back to my breasts. I wished all the people at this gala didn’t want to fondle my breasts, but I knew I had to put up with it, at least for tonight. Tomorrow, I promised myself. Tomorrow I’ll work out a way to get free from this mind control.

‘I’ll fix these later,’ he said, stroking teasing fingers across my nipples. ‘Up in my room. They’re good right now but I want them bigger. Say, ‘Thank you, sir.’

‘Thank you, sir,’ I said, wondering what I was thanking him for. I didn’t know what he meant by ‘fixing’ my breasts and a cool trickle of fear slid down my skin.

‘There’s something different about you,’ Mr Arden said suddenly, his eyes on my face, assessing me. ‘Look at me, girl.’

I met his eyes, wishing that I didn’t have to. He’s found me out, I thought terrified. He’ll see it in my eyes. Mr Arden looked at me long and hard, his eyes seeming pierce right through me. I didn’t know what he was looking for, so I tried to keep my face as blank as possible, trying for a blend of polite, compliant respect mixed with some fear. I felt that I would genuinely be feeling fear right now, if he was actually mind controlling me.

‘You’re so pretty,’ Mr Arden said at last, shaking his head. ‘I could swear there is something different about you, though.’ He released me eventually, shrugging. ‘Maybe I’m getting out of touch,’ he smiled wryly at me. ‘You’re going to obey me, aren’t you, darling?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, glad that at least this was true. Thanks to Garnet’s orders, I was going to obey him to the letter.

‘Good girl,’ he said, resting back in his seat, apparently reassured by my responses. ‘I’m looking forward to fucking you later. After I’m done with you tonight, I’m thinking I’ll put you in one of my breeding facilities. You should go well there, with these big hooters and those child-bearing hips.’ He smiled at me. ‘We’ll get you in calf in no time, and you’ll forget there was ever a time when you weren’t in your breeding pen. Say, ‘yes, sir’.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, feeling horrified, and hoping that it showed the appropriate amount on my face.

In truth, I was having difficulty reconciling his outward appearance — handsome, wealthy with an actor’s good looks — with his words. He didn’t look like a man who would run exotic sex venues or keep women as slaves. But then, I shrugged to myself, a month ago, I hadn’t even known that mind control existed, and certainly not that men with powers like Mr Arden existed.

‘Good girl,’ he murmured. ‘I need a drink. You’re going to fetch it for me.’ He named his preferred type of cocktail. ‘But while you do, I want some entertainment.’

I waited, watching him, trepidatious as to what he wanted me to do now.

‘Weber said you’re a slut,’ Mr Arden said, smiling at me. ‘Is that true? Are you aroused now?’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, blushing, answering the second question and not the first. My pussy and cunt were wet and tingling with desire, the frustrating side effect of whatever medication it was that Garnet and Boulder were giving me.

‘I want you more aroused,’ he said, his voice cold and firm. ‘I want that sweet little hole between your legs to be hot and tight and burning up right now. In fact,’ he smiled at me. ‘You’re always aroused now, girl. You’re always desperate for sex and penetration.’

I gasped at the strength of the power reaching from him. I felt tendrils of his power sinking into my body, determined to program arousal into me, not just into my mind but into my body itself. It was such an unaccustomed feeling that I blinked and forgot to resist him. But the time I recollected myself, it was too late.

I wanted to curse and I wanted to cry, but it was already done.

I felt my body change. If my cunt had felt like a needy blackhole before, it was even more so now. My pussy and clit were throbbing with need, desperate for stimulation. I knew I was wet, wetter than I had ever been before, and I could feel my internal muscles and ligaments strengthening and tightening to make me tighter and stronger, more fun for men like Mr Arden to fuck.

I looked at Mr Arden, my eyes wide with fright. Garnet had told me that he could reshape women’s bodies but she hadn’t told me it would be like this. I cursed internally, because I realised that of course, she had known. She hadn’t known if I would be able to resist him changing my body but of course if he did, I would have to give in to him. If I didn’t let him reshape my body, he would find me out. It was as simple as that.

Staring at him, wide eyed, I wanted to scream and cry. I just hoped that he couldn’t see through my eyes to what I was thinking inside.

‘Like that,’ Mr Arden smiled with satisfaction, and I guessed that I was still fooling him. ‘Of course, I can’t tell what other alterations your cunt needs until I’ve ridden you there a few times.’

I was silent, struggling to process the feelings inside my body. I was different and he had changed me. Unlike the drugs that Garnet was giving me, I knew this was permanent and wouldn’t wear off. I would just be aroused now and desperate for sex, no matter where I was or what I was doing.

I couldn’t even process what that meant, and while I was trying, Mr Arden was still talking.

‘It’s going to be very easy for you to cum now, girl,’ he said, smiling at me, and I whimpered in shock as I felt new changes settling into my body.

I let him change me, I knew I had to. If I didn’t he would be able to tell I was resisting him, and then I would be in so much danger. I wanted to curse in frustration and fear and anger. How dared he just sit me down here, in a public place, and change my body? How dared Garnet put me in this place to start with?

Mr Arden was still speaking, using his words to direct his power as it surged inside me. ‘I want you to cum readily from walking. Walking across the room will make you cum, involuntarily.’ He smiled cruelly. ‘You’re going to cum when fetching my drink. Once when walking across the room. And once when walking back, carrying my drink.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I said, my voice a hoarse whisper. My cunt and clit were tingling, needy, and I could feel myself on the edge of an orgasm. Oh gods, I wished he would stop.

‘You’ll also cum when a man pushes his rod into your cunt,’ he said. ‘Maybe at other times too, I haven’t decided yet. But a slut like you should show her appreciation that men choose to fuck her, don’t you agree?’

I just looked at him, knowing that my face was full of shock and horror.

‘Say ‘yes,’ darling,’ Mr Arden said, his lips thinning to a narrow line. ‘You will obey me in all things, Tinkerbell. Every time a man penetrates you with his dick, you will cum, immediately, spontaneously.’

‘Yes, sir,’ I whispered, choking back tears.

I didn’t have to obey him, but I had let him, because it was the only way to carry out the mission. Vaguely, I wondered what would happen if he discovered that I was resisting him, only to abandon the thought in horror. I knew I was safer with him not knowing. He was rich and powerful enough to have other ways of controlling me if he knew his mind control was failing.

‘Silly girl,’ he chuckled, running an errant finger across my breast. ‘I’ll work out how I want to fix your breasts later. But for now, I need a drink. Changing you silly creatures is tiring work,’ he chuckled. ‘Go fetch my drink now. Don’t forget the orgasms.’

Feeling numb, I stood up, wondering if my legs would even hold me. They did, of course, and I set out across the room. Gods, I thought I was going to die. I felt so hot and needy between my legs, as if I had been masturbating for hours with my favourite toys, and I was now only a millimetre away from cumming.

Halfway across the room, I realised I was about to orgasm. I couldn’t help it, the sensations just flooded through my groin, releasing in such intensity that I gasped and staggered to a halt. I stood still, bending slightly forward as the electric sensations sparkled through my clit and cunt.

I knew people were watching me, I knew they would know that I was cumming, and I flushed bright red with utter embarrassment as I heard the titters and snide chuckles of the men watching.

‘What a slut,’ one of the women said. ‘No wonder they picked her for this role.’

‘It just shows that they like us touching them,’ said a man who had been fondling my breasts earlier. ‘The girl probably can’t wait for the auction, she must be so excited about whoever wins her using her for the whole night!’

Eventually, I was able to keep walking and I made it to the bar, where I mixed up a cocktail for Mr Arden. Damn, my body felt so different. I was so horny it was difficult to focus on the measurements for the drink and I hoped I got it all right. I knew I was going to cum again walking back across the room, and I was already humiliated and embarrassed to have so little control over my body.

Even worse, I was actively looking forward to when Mr Arden would fuck me later. I wanted a man inside me so badly, right now. I think I would have moaned in ecstasy if any one of the men standing around ogling me had pushed me forward to fuck me across the bar.

I did cum again in the middle of the floor, and from his alcove on the far side of the room, I knew Mr Arden was watching, smugly satisfied with me as his creation. I stood shaking and moaning, desperately holding the glass still so that I didn’t spill any of it.

‘You want me to fix that problem, love?’ a man leered at me unpleasantly while his friends laughed and slapped him on the back.

I forced myself to start walking again before I begged him to fuck me, anything to get rid of this sensation. I couldn’t believe how needy I was. I was wet between my legs, and my clit and labia felt hot and engorged, so that I could feel every step that made them rub against each other, just heightening my arousal.

‘Good girl, Tinkerbell,’ said Mr Arden when I reached his alcove. I flinched to see that he had been joined by a blond man in his fifties and a woman in her late twenties in a flowing evening dress. The woman looked vaguely familiar and I wondered if I had seen her on television or in a movie.

‘Kneel down to present me with my drink,’ Mr Arden said, and I obeyed him, flushing hotly at what I must look like, my breasts bare and my whole body still flushed and quivering from my orgasm.

‘This is Tinkerbell,’ he said, after he had taken the drink from me. ‘She’s my toy for the evening.’ He lifted my chin with a single finger, forcing me to meet his eyes. ‘Or, rather, our toy. Isn’t she pretty?’

‘Very pretty,’ said the woman, her voice sounding like tinkling bells.

I knew who she was now. Her name was Vanity Harbor and she was an actress who had had some good parts in blockbuster movies. She had vanished again into obscurity after rumours had circulated about some inappropriate and even illegal behaviour on the set and in private parties.

Seeing her with Mr Arden, I suddenly wondered more about the rumours. At the time producers stopped employing her for movies, I had just assumed that it was probably illicit drugs, and thought nothing of it. Mr Arden stroked my cheek with his thumb, smiling down at me, and I flushed. I brought my brain back to where I was, hoping that my thoughts hadn’t been plastered on my face.

‘Did you enjoy your orgasms, my darling?’ he asked, his voice caressing.

‘Yes, sir,’ I whispered, remembering that I always had to say ‘yes’ to him.

‘Slut,’ he said dismissively, and I flushed hotly. ‘A breeding pen is the only place for you. Don’t you agree, my dear?’ he asked the woman.