The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 18

It was a long and uncomfortable day.

Mr Arden’s security chief, Joshua, took me back to my apartment and I wanted to snarl at him that this wasn’t what I had agreed with Mr Arden. We had agreed that I would have one last afternoon to myself and I would deliver myself to him in the evening. I had thought we had agreed that I didn’t belong to him until I saw evidence that my sister Layla was free and would escape Boulder.

But I guessed Mr Arden didn’t believe in playing fair and I should never have expected him to.

The tracking device sat inside my cunt all day, reminding me constantly of the deal I had made. Everytime my body clenched around it, I remembered.

I was going to be a blow-up fuckdoll.

I wanted to cry about that but emotions seemed to have deserted me. I knew Mr Arden was going to be a cruel master. I had already seen, with Seagull, just how cruel he could be even when he didn’t have any particular reason to dislike the girl he was ‘shaping’.

With me, I knew Mr Arden would draw out the torture. He would take pleasure in destroying me, in re-programming me to be his pleasure toy. He would make me experience every moment of my degradation, reminding me again and again how I used to be a person and how I was just his fucktoy. I kept trying to tell myself that I didn’t matter—only Layla mattered anymore.

‘Should I do anything with my flat?’ I asked Joshua once, about mid-afternoon, not even knowing why I was asking. I wouldn’t care soon, not about such mundane things as furniture or rent or the groceries.

The big man just shrugged.

‘Mr Arden will deal with that,’ he said. ‘He always does.’

I was silent, remembering that this wasn’t anything new for Mr Arden. He kidnapped women all the time, stealing their minds and turning them into ‘breeders’ for him. I guessed he wound up their real lives for them, probably mind controlling at least all the women they had even known to not enquire too hard about where they had gone.

Not that anyone would look for me. Not now that I had organised for Layla to go away. I tried not to feel bitter about that.

‘Have you ever had anal?’ Joshua asked a while later while I sat on the couch, trying to read a book. I was trying to be calm, when I was anything but calm.

‘I…’ I looked at him vaguely. ‘Of course I have,’ I said grumpily. ‘Boulder’s been fucking me for months now. You don’t think he hasn’t taken advantage of every hole available to him?’

‘Get up here then,’ Joshua said, ignoring my sarcastic words. ‘I’m going to pound your butt for a little light entertainment.’

‘That’s not in the deal,’ I said, suddenly wanting to cry again.

‘The way I see it,’ he said, winking at me. ‘You’ve been Mr Arden’s whore ever since that night at the gala. Sluts like you are only good for one thing. And I want your butt, so get over here. Or I’ll tell my boss you’ve been a disobedient little animal.’

‘I’m not an animal,’ I snapped, tears filling my eyes as I stood up.

‘You’re a fuckhole,’ Joshua said, smiling at me as he met my eyes. Glancing down at his groin area, I could see he was hard inside his jeans. Ready to fuck me again. ‘You’re just a place for your masters to grind their cocks until they cum. Like all the boss’ girls. You talk back a bit more than they usually do, but he’ll fix that.’

I stood and walked across to Joshua, hating the tears in my eyes, hating that I couldn’t see any way around this other than to obey this coarse man.

‘That’s right,’ he said, smiling broadly at my compliance. ‘Do as you’re told. I’m going to enjoy watching the boss put you in your place. Get my cock out, stroke it a bit, there’s a good girl.’

I obeyed, standing in front of him to unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans. His shaft slid into my hands when I pulled his boxers down, thick and warm like it was meant to be there. I used his precum as lube, rubbing my hands along his erection.

I couldn’t work out if Joshua was worse than Boulder or not. Mr Arden was terrible, of course, but I thought I hated Boulder and Garnet even more because it was them who had trapped me into this. It was Boulder who had taken delight every day for months now in making me serve him, making me pleasure him, even as I begged him not to.

It was Boulder who had sneered at me on the very first day. I don’t mind if she’s unwilling, he had said, and I knew he meant it. Every time when he had ordered me to resist him so that he could overpower me and ‘pretend’ to rape me all over again, I had seen his joy in my humiliation, my distress.

Joshua was groaning with need and soon he slid his hands up my body, turning me away from him and leading me back to the couch. He pushed me down onto all fours on the couch, coming onto his knees behind me. I went with him, letting him direct me. I knew I had no choice now.

He rubbed some lube from a little sachet onto my butt, then he positioned himself against my butthole, starting to push against me.

‘Open up and let me in,’ he grunted, his hands on my hips. ‘Show me how good you are at this.’

I obeyed, feeling weak and faint. I felt like men like him had been fucking me forever now, not caring about who I was or what I wanted. He pushed hard against the entrance to my anus, and I stretched, opening wide and letting him into me. He groaned with sheer need as the tip of his cock popped into me.

‘Fuck, you’re good,’ he grunted. ‘Tight but welcoming. You like butt sex, little breeder?’

‘I’m not a ‘breeder’,’ I snapped at him, moaning involuntarily myself as the thick bulk of his erection pushed into me. Alongside the tracking device in my cunt, I suddenly felt very full.

‘The boss has already told me that he’ll give you to me to impregnate next time he wants a calf inside you,’ Joshua chuckled, shoving hard and sliding another inch inside me. ‘I like watching a girl’s belly swell with my seed. I’m good at it too. I always get them pregnant within a week.’

‘You’re horrible,’ I said, feeling invaded as he slid another inch into me, coming to rest all the way inside me.

‘I’m a jackass,’ he agreed, pulling out slightly only to stab himself back into me. ‘But I’m the jackass who gets to use your holes anytime I want. So answer my question, little whore. Do you like butt sex?’

‘I don’t know,’ I said, wanting to cry.

It was partly true. I wanted to dislike butt sex. I wanted to dislike the feeling of this brutal man using me how he wanted. But my body was loving the feeling of being stretched open, of being forced to take both him and the toy in my cunt.

‘Heh,’ Joshua said, stabbing himself into me again. ‘Better learn to like it. Some of the lads like it a lot.’

He fucked my butt for a long time — out and in, out and in, in a monotonous, rhythmic pattern as if I was a machine — until my senses were swirling. Each time he pushed into me, I felt fuller, his cock felt larger as he filled my groin. The egg-shaped tracking device in my cunt was pushing down against my g-spot and I felt very full.

Just when I wondered if he was going to fuck me forever, suddenly, the tracking device inside me started to vibrate. It was sharp, high-pitched — buzzing like crazy, a sharp, fast motion like the buzzing of bees.

I screamed in shock, unable to believe it, trying instinctively to get away from the sensation and failing of course. Joshua just laughed and started stabbing himself in faster strokes into my butt, holding tightly onto my hips.

‘You didn’t know it vibrated, did you, love?’ I couldn’t see his face but I could guess the broad grin spread across it. ‘I bet the boss has turned it on for some laughs. It’ll stay on until he decides to turn it off.’

‘No…’ I moaned, feeling my senses swirling at the buzzing inside me. ‘No, please, make it stop.’ It was too much — I felt so very full, violated at a distance by Mr Arden. The vibration was too sharp, too intense, suddenly I felt even fuller than ever.

Joshua just laughed again and kept fucking my butt.

‘You stupid whore,’ he said, laughing again. ‘You have no idea what’s waiting for you, do you?’

He came shortly after that, exploding inside my butt with a groan of intense need. He had a short rest, then pulled himself out of me, standing up and slapping my butt with a casual hand.

‘Make me a coffee,’ he said as he tidied his clothes. ‘I’d like something to eat too. Just whatever you’ve got in your fridge. It’s a pretty boring day, just sitting around here.’

And fucking my butt, I thought bitterly as I pulled myself to my feet, my simple dress dropping back down to cover my pussy and butt. I didn’t want to make him a coffee and some food, but I guessed I had no choice.

‘Can… can you make the vibrator stop?’ I asked, hating the pathetic whine in my voice. It was strong, still buzzing away inside me, overwhelming me.

‘Nah,’ Joshua said, grinning down at me. ‘Deal with it. I’m going to wash up. Then I want another blow job. You might as well make yourself useful.’

I hate you, I thought as I walked to the kitchen, my legs feeling bowlegged and awkward as I walked with the sharply buzzing vibrator inside me. I made him a coffee and I pulled a pre-packaged sandwich out of my fridge. I hadn’t been eating very well recently, I had been too stressed.

‘That’s it, love,’ Joshua grinned from his vantage point near the window. He set the coffee down on the windowsill and took the sandwich off the plate, taking a greedy bite. ‘Down on your knees now. Suck me off.’

‘Please don’t make me do this,’ I said, knowing it was useless.

Mr Arden would ring soon and then this crude man in front of me would drive me to his house where I would belong to him forever. Or at least as long as he wanted me, until he cast me off like he had Seagull.

‘On your knees,’ Joshua repeated, meeting my eyes with a calm look in his. He chuckled suddenly and I wondered what was so amusing. ‘The next few days or weeks are going to be hard on you. Mr Arden is going to hard on you, and he’ll get me to help him break you in. If you’re good to me now, I might make it easier for you.’ He shrugged. ‘Or not.’ He winked at me. ‘It’s up to you.’

Wordlessly, I dropped down to my knees, my hands already fumbling at his belt buckle. Resistance was no use. Nothing was any use, not any more.

I sucked Joshua’s cock for a long time, while he sipped his coffee and ate his sandwich. The vibrator-tracking device buzzed incessantly inside me, changing its pattern every so often. Mr Arden called Joshua once, and I listened to one side of the phone call.

‘Yeah, she’s being good. She’s at my feet right now, sucking me off.’

‘Yeah, where she belongs.’ He sniggered and I imagined Mr Arden’s urbane laugh at the other end.

‘Yep, it’s working. Buzzing away inside her. She hates it, of course. Stupid cow.’

‘You got the sister, you say? I’ll let the slut know.’

Suddenly I was light-headed, unable to think, unable to breathe. I wanted to yell at him, to ask if Layla was safe. To shout at him that I needed proof she was okay, that she was on her way out of the state and that neither Boulder not Mr Arden would ever touch her.

But Joshua’s hands on the back of my head forced me to keep sucking on him while my senses swirled around me and tears of shock and fear slid down my face one after the other.

‘That’s it, darling,’ he said, his voice almost a caress. I could hear his own desire in his voice as he fucked the back of my mouth. He was close, I knew he was. ‘Nothing matters except pleasing the cock inside you. That’s all you are now, isn’t it?’ He chuckled as if the thought gave him pleausre. ‘A cockhole. Mr Arden’s stupid whore with big tits and permanently spread legs.’

He groaned as he gasped out the last words, and then he came in my mouth, emptying himself into me. I choked on his cum, thick and salty-tasting, and then I swallowed involuntarily, desperate to get the slippery, hot liquid off my tongue.

‘Good girl,’ Joshua murmured, holding my face close to his groin. ‘You’re going to be a brainless fuck soon,’ he chuckled, stroking my hair. ‘I’ll look into those big eyes, and you’ll be empty of all thoughts except that you have to obey me.’ He laughed as his cock squirted again into my mouth, an aftershock from his earlier orgasm.

He pulled me to my feet soon after that and let me look at my phone. I felt numb as I scrolled past the images from Mr Arden — Layla’s new ID, her bank details with the money I had given him to transfer to her, photos with proof that she was already interstate and heading away, far away where Boulder could never touch her.

With surprising tact, Joshua let me analyse the information, looking at it from every way I could. I figured it was the best I was going to get. Mr Arden could still be lying to me of course — it was easy enough to manufacture evidence. But I didn’t think he had — he was a cruel man who wrongly believed he had the right to enslave and torture unwilling women, but he also had an odd streak of honour.

My phone screen flashed, showing me that he was calling me.

‘Yes,’ I answered, holding the phone to my ear.

‘You’ve got your evidence,’ Mr Arden’s dry voice slid down the phone line, sarcastic and cool. ‘This is the first time I’ve let a fuckable whore go. And it’s going to be the last. You owe me your side of the deal, Tinkerbell.’

‘Yes,’ I said again, feeling numb.

This was it. This was really it.

‘I’ll expect you in twenty minutes,’ he said, still sounding cold, clinical. ‘Enjoy the night sky as you drive here, Tinkerbell. I won’t be letting you out of my house for a very long time.’

He rang off, and I put my phone away in my pocket, moving mechanically.

Joshua moved softly on his feet where he stood above me, over me. I jumped, having almost forgotten he was there. I swallowed, tasting all over again the rich scent of his cum in my mouth, across my lips.

‘Are you coming quietly?’ he asked softly, his hand resting on my head. ‘Or am I going to have to force you?’

I took a deep breath in and out, feeling the tears flowing like a flood down my face. I swallowed and stood, meeting his eyes with a fake, jaunty smile.

‘I’ll come with you,’ I said, still wondering if I could have done something different. He nodded his head in the direction of the door and I let him lead me with a firm hand on my upper arm out of my flat.

I was on my way to become Mr Arden’s pleasure toy.