The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 14

It was later and Mr Arden was finally asleep.

I crept out of bed, moving slowly and cautiously. This was my only chance. I knew that.

I worked naked, swiftly and effectively, moving the tiny hidden transceivers and bugs that had been hidden in my clothing into Mr Arden’s phone, his clothes, his laptop, his accessories. Hopefully he wasn’t so paranoid that he wouldn’t just destroy everything that was in the room once he realised that I was gone. Once he realised that I must have been sent here to spy on him.

If he did that, then everything I had done here, everything I had experienced this evening, was in vain.

His tablet, I took with me. Mostly as a ruse. Let him think I had been sent here for that. I wasn’t going to take it back to Garnet — I was going to throw it in the river, only three blocks away.

If I got that far.

My work done, I shivered as Mr Arden rolled over in his sleep, an arm reaching out for me. I trembled, watching him. his cock was erect again in his sleep, and as I watched in horror, his eyes fluttered blearily as he half-awoke. Instinctively it seemed, one hand drifted down his body to stroke his erection, the other sleepily reaching for me.

I swallowed, terrified.

I felt an absurd desire to crawl over into the bed, to succumb to him. To become his toy. It would be so easy — I had been resisting him all evening, but all I needed to do was lower my guard and let him in. He said I was special — he didn’t know why, but he wanted to keep me.

He’ll fuck me everyday, and I’ll breed for him, I thought helplessly, mystified as to why I was so attracted to him. He’ll be pleased with me and he’ll never get rid of me.

Bad man, I tried to remind myself, forcing my eyes to move away from him. Liar. I don’t want to be his slave. He’ll put me in a breeding pen and program all sentience out of me.

You’re already Boulder’s fuck slave, my brain reminded me. How is this any worse?

Mr Arden moaned again in his sleep, his knee rising as if to wrap around me where I should have been in the bed. I wondered, if I was in the bed, if he would fuck me in his sleep, failing to even awake even as he slid into me.

I had to move. It was now or never, or I would be back on that bed, chained this time, all hope of escape lost, and that stiff erection would be inside me, hammering into me as he sought his release.

Forcing my feet to move, I crept quickly across the floor, moving out of his possible line of sight. I snaffled a robe off an armchair as I did, the hotel robe Mr Arden had worn earlier. Then, my heart racing in my throat, I crept to the door as fast as I dared, my fingers trembling as I worked the latch.

Luckily, this posh hotel kept its locks in good working order, and the latch moved silently as I turned the door handle, and then the door was swinging open. I fled through it, pulling the door to but not latching it, scared of the noise.

Then I ran on soft feet down the corridor, my blood seeming to pound furiously in my ears.

There was no sound of pursuit — maybe Mr Arden had fallen back asleep — but as I paused at an intersection of the corridors, wondering which way to go, I heard voices from behind the nearby suite door. Any instinct to run inside the closed door and beg for assistance fled when I recognised Eric’s voice.

‘Take it, you fucking bitch,’ the man’s voice growled, and I realised Eric was fucking Vanity just inside the closed door. ‘Take it all. This is all you’re worth — face down in the dirt near the door, your fuckhole full of some man’s dick. Isn’t it?’

Vanity must not have answered immediately because I heard her yelp in sudden pain.

‘This is your place. Isn’t it?’ Eric growled.

‘Yes, yes, sir,’ I heard Vanity whimper, her voice sounding desperate.

‘About time,’ Eric growled. ‘Answer more quickly next time, or I’ll shock you harder in the clit.’

I realised he must have an electric shock device attached to her clit, and I shivered with sympathy for her. I hovered nervously near the door, feeling trapped. My back felt like it had a target on it — I was still visible from Mr Arden’s suite — but also Vanity was just there. Maybe I could still rescue her. Nothing could undo what she had endured this evening, but it would be better than nothing.

But it was suicide, I knew it was. If I tried to save her, the noise would awaken Mr Arden and alert his guards, and I would be lost.

‘Heh,’ Eric said, his voice cruel and mean. ‘I can’t believe how stupid you were, Vanity. You swallowed up everything I fed you. Like that stupid little whore you kept in a cage. She believed you and you betrayed her. You deserve to be here.’

She yelped again, and I knew he had shocked her clit again.

‘You’d better make sure you behave in the breeding factory,’ he sniggered. ‘They have cattle prods down there. You like cattle prods, don’t you, you slut? I bet you’ll enjoy it when they use them on your pussy. They’ll shock you until you’re seeing stars, and then they’ll just start fucking you again.’

Vanity moaned, absolute misery in her voice, and I forced myself to move. If I stayed one moment longer, I would never leave, I knew that.

She would never save me, I repeated to myself continuously as I walked down the corridor and let myself silently into the fire escape. She would never have saved me.

My words were sophistry though. She didn’t deserve to be saved but she also didn’t deserve what Eric and Mr Arden were doing to her, and the only person who could have saved her was me.

I fled down the fire escape, taking the stairs two or three at a time, my heavy breasts feeling ridiculous on the front of my body. I had to stop at the bottom, gasping and clutching my sides, because an orgasm, brought on by the vigorous movement was flooding through me, leaving my legs shivering, my whole groin aching with need.

Fuck, I thought, knowing I needed to start moving again. My Arden has turned me into a fuckslut, useless for anything but fucking.

‘Look who’s here,’ came an unpleasant voice from behind me.

I jumped, whirling instinctively to face the voice. It was Mr Weber, of course, leaning negligently against the railing of the fire escape. He must have been watching, waiting there in the dark recess for me to come down the stairs.

‘I knew you’d come this way,’ he said with satisfaction, walking forward. I watched him warily, grumpily. In theory, he was on Garnet’s side, but he had also raped me earlier in Mr Arden’s suite. ‘I wondered if you would escape,’ he said, smiling at me. ‘I wasn’t sure, up in Cornelius’ suite, if you were still in there, or if I was fucking a mindless whore already.’

‘Does it matter which?’ I asked, my voice hoarse with bitterness and rage. ‘You could have chosen not to fuck me.’

Mr Weber shrugged, taking another step forward.

‘Don’t be so melodramatic,’ he sneered. ‘You’re a fucktoy, and the sooner you recognise what that means, the better.’

‘You knew I didn’t want you, and you still fucked me,’ I said, knowing I should just leave. I shouldn’t argue with him, I couldn’t afford to, and I wouldn’t win.

‘I accepted a kind invitation from an old acquaintance and business associate,’ Mr Weber sniggered, still laughing at me. ‘I’ll do the same next time I’m visiting Garnet,’ he shrugged. ‘She’ll offer me your cunt to use, and damn,’ he swore, his eyes fixed on my body, ‘I’ll enjoy putting you in your place then as well.’

‘I’m going now,’ I said, hating him. I took a step back towards the external door. ‘You and Garnet have the revenge you were looking forward to. Let me go.’

He nodded his head at the far door. ‘Walk in front of me, slut. I’m seeing you off the premises.’

I stepped backwards and sideways, trying to see in all directions as my bare feet moved across the concrete. I reached the door and opened it, pushing its heavy weight in front of me. I stepped out into the darkness, meaning to flee down the alleyway behind the hotel, but that was when Mr Weber grabbed me from behind, pulling my arms together roughly.

I staggered — he was surprisingly strong and I was exhausted and drained from my evening — and then he frogmarched me forward, pushing my upper body so that I fell forwards, my breasts landing on the filthy lid of a low garbage hopper.

‘Let me go,’ I hissed, fighting to rise even as he kicked my feet further apart. My arms were trapped in the ridiculous robe, and I wanted to scream. I had to get away, dammit!

‘Lie still, like a good little whore,’ Mr Weber said in his well-educated, urbane voice. ‘I’ll let you go. I’m just going to get my end inside you one last time before I do.’

‘No, please,’ I said, tears in my eyes. ‘Please don’t do this.’

I felt him ratchet my hands together with some kind of riot cuff the police used, and I knew I had lost. I could conceivably fight him off and lurch down the street, my arms trapped behind me. But that would cost me time and it would be noisy. If Mr Arden was already looking for me, he would find me.

‘If you’re good and quiet, and you give me a good time,’ Mr Weber said silkily from the dark behind me. ‘I’ll let you go. If you’re bad,’ he chuckled. ‘Well, I’ll call Arden and tell him where you are. I think he’ll be most interested to discover you fled his room, don’t you?’

‘You wouldn’t dare,’ I said, flushing red hot and then ice cold with fear.

‘Maybe not,’ Mr Weber sniggered, starting to pull at the heavy fabric of the robe, pulling it up my legs and over my butt, getting ready to rape me again. ‘But can you afford to take the risk, when you could just be a good girl and take it?’

I gritted my teeth, wanting to cry. I didn’t answer him, and after a moment, when I heard a small grunt of satisfaction from him, I knew he understood my acquiescence.

‘I won’t be long,’ he said, as if that would be reassuring to me. I heard his clothing rustling, the click of his belt unbuckled and the plastic sound of his zipper. ‘If you’re a good girl, it’ll be over quicker.’

I moaned in humiliation. My breasts felt besmirched. The robe had slipped as he pushed me forward, and the soft globes were lying directly on the filthy garbage hopper lid.

‘That’s it,’ Mr Weber moaned, his hands on my hips now. ‘Lying there, nice and compliant, like a good doll. I’ll make this quick and easy for you.’ I felt his hard tip sliding back and forth through my wetness and I hated him. ‘Fuck yes,’ he groaned, starting to prod at my entrance.

I was completely accessible to him, bent forward like this, my butt stark naked, and soon he was pushing into me, stretching my sore entrance back open for what felt like the millionth time tonight. I orgasmed of course, according to Mr Arden’s instructions — my body clenching as I gasped at the sudden pleasure flooding through my groin.

Mr Weber pushed into me, deeper and deeper, chuckling humorously to himself, I thought, more than me.

‘You can’t tell me you don’t want this,’ he said, ‘when you cum like that just from me penetrating you.’

‘I hate you,’ I said, my voice muffled from where my face was pressed against the hopper. ‘You know Mr Arden did that to me.’

‘Don’t be so melodramatic,’ he said again. ‘You need to recognise that you’re just an enjoyable pawn in the game Garnet and Arden are playing. And I’m going to grab any benefits I can along the way — like this delightful hole you have here,’ he said, thrusting sharply deeper into me.

I moaned to myself in complaint, hating him even as my cunt loved the feeling of being penetrated all over again, but Mr Weber ignored me.

‘That’s it,’ he said again, his voice hoarse with need, as he slid against my deep inner wall. ‘Bent forward and fucked, just where you belong.’

The words reminded me of Eric torturing Vanity upstairs and suddenly I wanted to cry. I wanted to be stupid and fight Mr Weber, rather than just letting him have what he wanted. My whole evening had been one long saga of letting people do what they wanted to me, and I was sick of it.

I knew Mr Weber was right though. If he kept his word, I was better off complying, letting him fuck me, and so I forced myself to be good. As he ground into me, feeling unbearably invasive inside me, I forced myself to be passive, letting him have me.

He was true to his word, and I hated him for it. He fucked me with astonishing efficiency, picking his own rhythm, even whistling softly under his breath. He sped up eventually, slamming himself again and again into my insides, and I felt invaded all over again, forced to receive him, forced to please him.

Mr Weber came soon after that, emptying himself into me with a satisfied grunt and a long exhalation of release.

‘Let me go now?’ I said as he rested behind me, his hands still on my hips, his cock softening inside me. I hated having to beg.

‘You can go,’ he said, pulling me back to my feet and pulling me in against him. A hand slid up the front of my body, cupping one of my huge breasts and using the grip to hold me firmly back against him. ‘You gave me a good evening, slut. Two good orgasms, and from what Cornelius said, maybe I even got a baby inside you. That’s a pretty good score.’

‘I hate you,’ I said again, unable to stop the defeated words sliding out of my mouth.

Mr Weber just chuckled, holding me against him for one long, last moment.

‘I’m betting you end up in one of Garnet or Arden’s breeding facilities, eventually,’ he said, smirking again. ‘And then I’ll visit you regularly to remind you all over again what your hole is for.’

He released me after that and I fled up the alleyway like all the demons of the abyss were after me. I ran to the river, forcing myself to diligently check for pursuit, and then I flung Mr Arden’s tablet high, seeing it ‘plop’ into the deep water far out.

As I watched his tablet sink beneath the water, I wanted to cry. I had succeeded but I had also failed.

My breasts hung heavy and swollen, humiliatingly large on the front of my body. My pussy tingled with the need for sex — even in the flight to the river, I had orgasmed twice just from the feeling of my inner thighs rubbing against each other and stimulating my clit. They had been small orgasms, simply leaving me clutching my sides, bent over, until I could run again. But I had no idea how I could live like this.

I felt wet and messy between my legs from where Mr Weber had just fucked me. I hoped he was wrong, I hoped his prophecy that I would end up in a breeding facility didn’t come true, but I was starting to give up hope.

I set off into the darkness, heading back to where I had stashed my keys and then my car.

I felt lost. Ridiculously, stupidly, incomprehensibly, I missed Mr Arden. I had no idea why. I had literally just met him. He had trapped me, to all intents and purposes raped me, and he may have impregnated me. But I was so attracted to him — his richly toned voice, his strong hands, the cruel glint in his eyes as he forced me to obey him.

I didn’t know why but I wanted him. Even now, part of me wanted to run back inside the hotel and whisper to him that I was back, that I wouldn’t leave again, and that I wanted that stiff erection inside me, rough and brutal and cruel.

‘I’m hopeless,’ I whispered to myself, feeling lost.

I had been trying for so long to escape this curse that Garnet and Boulder had forced on me, but it no longer seemed possible. I had two powerful people — Garnet and Mr Arden — on my tail now.

Even worse, as I remembered listening to Eric fuck Vanity, I knew I didn’t even deserve to escape. I had left Vanity there, I hadn’t even tried to save her, and I knew why.

I knew the real reason why and it had nothing to do with my own survival. I wanted Mr Arden to have her. It was partly that she was a terrible person and I wanted her to suffer. I wanted her to experience what the girl she had held captive had endured. But worse, for reasons beyond my comprehension, I felt guilty about stealing her from Mr Arden. I didn’t want him to lose two conquests in one night.

Tomorrow, when he was angry that I had fled, I knew he would be especially cruel to Vanity. Maybe he would make her breasts grow even bigger or maybe he would make her spout humiliating phrases or maybe he would make her milk run so strongly from her that she didn’t even need a milking machine.

When I was given the chance to save Vanity, I hadn’t wanted to take away the pleasure for Mr Arden in torturing her, and for that I knew I was doomed.