The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE COMPANY DOLLS

* * *
mc mf md ff fd ds nc

If you enjoy this story, check out my creator site for more stories and books

* * *

Synopsis: When Garnet told me to obey her, I did. I had no choice. Now, I do her dirty work for her everyday, obedient, respectful and submissive. She has turned me into her toy, but I swear I won’t be her toy forever. Vanessa is a private eye, or at least she was. Now she works exclusively for the wealthy businesswoman, Garnet, and her brutal sidekick, Boulder, spying for them during the day and getting fucked by them at night. But when Garnet sends Vanessa up against the ruthless and mysterious Mr Arden, Vanessa sees her chance to finally be free. ‘The Company Dolls’ is a novel-length serial story in the same world as ‘A Girl Called Seagull’.

THE COMPANY DOLLS: CHAPTER 12

I was silent as Mr Arden pulled out of me, rolling me casually onto my back and lying down beside me.

He reached for his phone as he stretched out beside me, stroking my breasts with a wandering hand. He was still fully dressed except for his unbuckled belt and loose trousers. I wondered when he would go to sleep, hoping he was a deep sleeper — but I guessed he would probably want to fuck again before he did.

Mr Arden pressed a button on his phone, calling someone. I was grateful to be ignored but it deepened my humiliation that he would make phone calls without asking me while still groping my body.

‘Zephyr?’ Mr Arden said. ‘Thanks for taking my call after hours. I wanted to let you know that Eric is going to be delivering a new package to you in the morning. Have a stall ready for her, will you?’

I shivered, realising that by ‘package’ he meant Vanity. Zephyr must be the manager of one of his ‘breeding facilities’.

‘Yeah,’ Mr Arden said, in response to a question I couldn’t hear. ‘I’ve done the basics on her, and Eric is breaking her in tonight. I’ll visit tomorrow to fix her up a bit more.’

I trembled, knowing there was nothing I could do to help Vanity. It didn’t help that I knew she wouldn’t ever have done anything to help me — she was still in trouble, and suffering, and I wanted to assist her. She was a terrible person but she was also going to spend the rest of her life in a cage, being fucked and ‘bred’ by men.

‘The girl needs to learn humility,’ Mr Arden said. ‘Put her in one of the smaller stalls, would you? Something that makes her realise how powerless she is now. Hopefully Eric’s seed will already have taken root in her from tonight, but line up some of the rougher men to give her a pounding in any case. I want her knocked up as soon as possible.’

He sniggered in response to something the man at the other end said.

‘Yeah — I want her humiliated. I reckon it’s a good chance for some of the enforcers to have a treat. No permanent damage, of course, but let them do their worst to her. Make sure she knows how unimportant she is.’

I moaned to myself as he kept talking. His words were horrific. My body felt stiff and sore, and I didn’t like Mr Arden’s casual hand groping my breast as if he owned it.

‘We’ll probably sell the girl when she’s heavy with calf,’ Mr Arden was saying. ‘She’s a minor celebrity gone bad. Someone will want to own her as part of their private collection. Put the word out, would you?’

He chuckled, squeezing my breast tight so that I gasped with sudden pain.

‘Yeah,’ he said. ‘Everything going according to plan, we’ll be having an auction for the girl in seven months or so. I’d like to build up some excitement that we’ve got something really special coming through.’

He’s so horrible, I thought. I wanted to tell him off for being awful but he had told me to be quiet, so I knew I had to be quiet. I had to pretend that I wasn’t actually able to speak.

Eventually, Mr Arden hung up, only to make a new call, this time to Mr Weber downstairs, the host of the gala.

‘I’m in bed with Tinkerbell,’ he said immediately. ‘Why didn’t you introduce her to me? She’s perfect.’

I winced to myself, hoping Mr Arden didn’t see me. I was really hoping that Weber had an answer for Mr Arden. I didn’t want the man to accidentally give me away.

‘Oh…’ I actually heard Weber answer. He sounded guilty and I tried to school my face to a neutral expression. ‘I… I guess…’ he said slowly. ‘Do you like her?’ he asked. ‘I did think of you when I saw her. It’s just, she was a late addition, replacing one of the other girls, and I didn’t get the chance to do all my usual checks. I didn’t want to give you a girl I didn’t know anything about.’

I winced again, but Mr Arden didn’t sound suspicious.

‘What checks are needed?’ he chuckled. ‘She’s got big tits and soon she’ll have no brain, and she’ll pop out a couple of babies for me every year for the next twenty years. I’m going to keep her close to me for a few months at first — I haven’t had my own personal girl for a while.’

Weber laughed, the sound ringing clearly through the phone, and I felt myself relaxing. I wasn’t going to get found out, not right now anyway.

‘Come up and give her a ride,’ Mr Arden said. ‘Once you’ve closed up downstairs. Like you always do. You deserve that, after putting on such a splendid gala. As always.’

‘I’d like that,’ Mr Weber said. ‘I’ll be up shortly.’

I flushed. I didn’t want him to fuck me. I didn’t want anyone to fuck me, but I guessed I had no choice.

Weber arrived soon after, knocking and letting himself into the suite. I was still lying in the bed with Mr Arden and Mr Weber walked up to the bed. His eyes lit on me, noticing my boobs, and a smile flashed across his face.

‘Oh, you started to work on fixing her already!’ he said. ‘You never lose a moment, do you?’

Mr Arden chuckled softly. He was still lying next to me, groping my breasts. ‘Why would I fuck an inferior girl when I don’t have to?’ he asked rhetorically. ‘Have a feel of her udders. I’m really quite pleased with my handiwork.’

Mr Weber kicked off his shoes and climbed onto the bed on the other side of me from Mr Arden. I looked at him, pleading with my eyes for him not to do this, but he ignored me. I remembered his careless words from earlier.

If you can’t resist him, I’ll see you next time I visit one of his breeding facilities for a quick fuck, won’t I?

You’ve got a wet hole between your legs and you’ll spread your knees to let any man inside you, won’t you? I’d say that makes you a sex toy.

At the end of the day, you’re just a mindless cow with some big tits.

I had to remind myself that he didn’t care about me. I was just a tool—and either I would succeed at my mission, or I would end up in Mr Arden’s breeding facilities, and it didn’t really matter to Weber either way. He just wanted to get some revenge on Mr Arden, who was apparently also his fuck buddy. I didn’t understand that but I didn’t understand anything about this strange world I had fallen into.

‘I love what you’ve done with her,’ Weber said, drinking in my body with his eyes. ‘Get on your back, Tinkerbell,’ he ordered me. ‘Let me have a proper look.’

I had to obey him. I rolled onto my back immediately, feeling overwhelmed as I lay between Mr Arden and where Mr Weber was kneeling on the bed. Mr Weber’s eyes slid right past mine, focusing on my breasts and ignoring me. I didn’t know whether to be thankful he was treating me like a blow-up toy — thereby making me safer from discovery — or angry at him. He knew I didn’t want to be here, he knew I didn’t want him to fuck me and he didn’t care.

‘She is glorious,’ Mr Weber said, stroking the backs of his fingernails across my taut nipples. ‘And even better with these giant hooters you’ve given her. I love girls with big, round titties. Any other modifications yet?’

‘Yes,’ Mr Arden smiled, lying on his side in his dishevelled clothing, watching me. ‘I’ve done some work fixing her cunt. She’s fertile now too. I’m hoping to plant twins in her tonight. And,’ he chuckled, ‘there’s a surprise waiting for you when you shove your dick into her.’

‘She’ll look good with her belly swelling,’ Mr Weber said, and I flushed, hating him. He knew I didn’t want to any of this. He stood, starting to strip casually, carelessly, tossing his clothes onto the nearby lounge. ‘You want to double fuck her like we did with that breeder last year?’ he said after he pulled his shirt over his head. ‘You reckon she can take us both in her babyhole? Man, that was a good time.’

No, I thought, horrified. Mr Weber was fully naked now, his cock a long, thick snake hanging down from his groin.

‘God yes,’ Mr Arden said. ‘I hadn’t thought of that. Damn, that was fun. And this whore will take whatever we tell her to take. Spread your legs, girl!’ he snapped.

I obeyed, shrinking, suddenly scared as Mr Arden started stroking down my body.

‘I’ll get her ready,’ he said, starting to caress my pussy with his fingers.

I was embarrassed at how wet I was, and by the orgasm that was growing in my clit. Soon Mr Arden was fingering me, running two and then three fingers into me, in and out, stretching me. It felt good but it was so oddly impersonal — I didn’t want to enjoy it because I didn’t like him.

‘You’re not allowed to orgasm, Tinkerbell,’ he said. ‘Not for this bit.’

I flushed as I felt the new compulsion settle in around me. Of course, he hadn’t switched off the desire that was building inside me, just stopped my capacity for release, and soon I was moaning unstoppably as my cunt and pussy burned with arousal. Soon Mr Arden was fucking me with all four fingers and thumb, pushing into me up to his knuckles while I gasped with shock at how wide open he was stretching me.

Above my face and boobs, Mr Weber was kneeling on the bed, stroking his shaft into stiffness as he looked down at me. He crouched lower over me after a while, starting to fuck my breasts with his cock, while I moaned at the constant penetration between my legs.

‘Heh,’ Mr Arden said after a long while. ‘She’s going to be a tight fit, mate,’ he chuckled.

I moaned with humiliation. My channel felt tender and sensitive from his fingers and knuckles. I was still so aroused but I couldn’t imagine how they were both going to get inside me.

‘You got a spreader?’ Mr Weber asked, still fucking one of my nipples with his cock, spreading his precum across my skin.

‘Yeah,’ Mr Arden said, and I whimpered in embarrassment and fright as he removed his hand from inside me.

He pushed something into me that I couldn’t see past Mr Weber, but it was hard and it slid about halfway into me before stopping. It was slightly thicker inside me than at my entrance, but it held my entrance open and I moaned, feeling invaded and uncomfortable. I heard a puffing sound as Mr Arden started to inflate the device, and then I felt it stretching me, growing wider inside my vagina.

‘Open the bitch up,’ Mr Weber said, his voice rough from his own arousal.

‘Damn straight,’ Mr Arden said, clearly working the device to puff up and stretch me open.

Soon I was gasping and moaning, my eyes wide with fear as my entrance stretched. I felt as thought he was going to split me open, my body was screaming at me that it was too much, I was too open, the thing inside me was too big — and still Mr Arden kept working the device.

‘She can feel that,’ Mr Weber said with satisfaction, his eyes on my face while he fucked my breasts. ‘We’re getting you ready to push babies out,’ he grinned down at me, clearly aroused by the thought of forcing me to breed. ‘I never understand,’ he said over his shoulder to Mr Arden, ‘why it’s okay to keep cows for breeding but not women.’

‘Heh,’ Mr Arden said, still working the device that was stretching me open. ‘This one will be a cow soon enough,’ he chuckled as I wanted to scream.

The pressure between my legs was intense — I had never had anything as large inside me before and I was scared he wouldn’t stop until I actually split open. Tears were running down my face and my whole body felt paralysed by the rigid dilator inside me.

Mr Arden stopped eventually, putting the pump for inflating in the dilator aside. He met my eyes past Mr Weber, a superior glint in his own eyes.

‘Do you like it, Tinkerbell?’ he asked. ‘Tell me you like it.’

‘I like it, sir,’ I gasped, tears still streaming down my face, hating him.